JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gloc-9 featuring Dzing Macanaya - Ako Si...

Author Topic: You Are My Boy [Epilogue NOW!] Updated 08/25  (Read 37900 times)

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
Re: You Are My Boy [Chapter 16: Broken UPDATED]
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2009, 07:04:01 PM »
Dayum Erika! XD

Offline Liben

• Member+
Re: You Are My Boy [Chapter 17 UPDATED]
« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2009, 12:41:27 AM »
Hehe, your comments really cheer me up ^^ Thank you for reading~!

------
I'm writing a lot, I know. But it's because my friends are studying for exams and I'm really bored  :sweatdrop:

Anyway. Another Chapter! :monster:

Chapter 17

Kanna POV

“That's cute” Momoko muttered. I looked back at her and she was smiling at me.

“Hm? What?” I asked as I ate some of the noodles.

“Do you always do that sound when you eat?” she sat down beside me again and continued eating her rice.

“Mm... Maybe. Does it bother you?” I giggled, and she shook her head.

“It's really cute”

“Do you think so?” My eyes widened as I saw her nodding.

“It's lovely” she smiled at me and she finished her rice.

“Wow, that was fast!” I smiled and she made the peace sign.

“Yup. I rock!” she laughed and started eating her noodles.

“Mm, well... where are we going to sleep?” I asked. Her eyes widened a little as I said the word 'we'.

“Maybe in my room. But I don't know. I don't have any futon or anything...” she scratched the back of her head nervously.

“We can share your bed” While I was saying that, Tamagochi started blushing really hard. “Tsugunaga-san! Are you okay?!” I brought my hand to touch her forehead, but it was normal. “What's up?”

“I'm fine” she muttered and covered her cheeks. “It's just hot in this room”

“If you say so...” I giggled and we continued eating. The silence was killing me, and when I was about to speak, she spoke first.

“So... what are you going to do with Maimi?” I drank a little bite of my orange juice and I thought about it for a second.

“I'm going to train to get stronger and this way, I'll be able to stop her if she tries to touch me again” I explained. She nodded her head in understanding.

“Will you tell Chisato about what happened?” I didn't thought about it. I was too busy thinking about how to fight Maimi the next time. She's my girlfriend, she should know it.

“I will tell her tomorrow. I'll have to find the right moment to explain her. I know she'll get upset and she'll try to kill her” I giggled as I thought about Chisato and all the stuff that happened when we were at the bus station.

“So... Are you two dating?” she asked. I nodded my head and finished my noodles.

“We are going to date for the first time at Saturday” I smiled “She told me that we'll go to the beach”

“That's... romantic...” she muttered and finished her noodles as well.

“Yeah...”

She took all the plates and brought them to the kitchen. While she was in the kitchen I heard her sobbing. I didn't know what to do, but I finally decided to go to the kitchen.
When I joined the room I saw her crying and trying to wipe her tears. I walked up to her and gave her a tight hug. She looked up at me and cried even harder. She covered her face on my chest and I leaned my head on the top of her head.

“Calm down... please don't cry” I whispered as I tapped her back slowly and she wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

“Sorry... I won't cry anymore” she mumbled.

“If you need to cry, you can do it” I pulled her away gently and looked directly at her eyes.

“It's just...” she sobbed as I wiped her tears and caressed her cheeks. “It's just... that you are the most perfect person that I know but you belong to another person... And I've never loved someone as I love you. I love you and it hurts me... I'm such an idiot”

“You're not” I pulled her closer and gave her a kiss on the forehead. “You need someone better than me, I told you. I'm not perfect, Momoko.”

“You are perfect, Kanna. I've never seen you making any mistake. You must be an angel.”

“I'm not. Momoko, the best thing that you can do for yourself is forget me. Please, do it for me” I kissed again her forehead. “There are a lot of perfect girls in this world. You've to find the correct one.”

She didn't answer me.

“Let's go to your room. You should rest” I took her hand in mine and we walked to her room. She has a lot of posters of idol groups and photos of Berryz Koubou members. She pulled herself under the covers and I followed her. She leaned her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her body. She fell sleep and when I was about to fall asleep too, I heard her saying something under her breathe.

“I love you, Arihara Kanna”

I didn't know what to answer her, so I stayed quiet.

Momoko POV

“Tsugunaga-san, wake up” someone whispered sweetly at my ear. I smiled as I opened my eyes and I saw her. She was wearing the uniform of the academy.

“Good morning” I muttered.

“Good morning. How did you sleep tonight?” she asked.

“I asleep like a baby” I answered. She took one of my hands and helped me up.

“I've made a breakfast for you to thank you all the things that you did for me” she smiled at me. “I don't know what kind of food do you like, so I cooked a lot of things.”

“Thank you” I giggled.

“Anything for you” she winked at me and turned around. “I must to go. Maimi is going to walk with me to school. She called me and told me that she wanted to see me before the classes.”

“Oh, right” I walked towards her and gave her hand a quick squeeze. “You will be okay, right?”

“I'm not sure. I'll message you later” she blew me a little kiss, and, when she was about to leave, I stopped her.

“Thank you” I smiled at her.

“...You're welcome”

Sonna Rolling Days~!

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #62 on: June 25, 2009, 03:41:41 AM »
Momo and Kanna! ^_^

I love them together! :D

Offline leyami

« Reply #63 on: June 25, 2009, 04:02:06 AM »
Me too, I want to see more Momo & Kanna  :onioncheer:

Offline Azumangalicious

• Member+
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2009, 07:04:32 AM »
Chap 16:
Wow, Erika.  :shocked: That's all I can say

Chap 17:
Yeah, I really think Kanna and Momo are cute together  :grin:

Offline Liben

• Member+
Re: You Are My Boy [Chapter 17+Trailer]
« Reply #65 on: June 26, 2009, 04:36:44 PM »
Thank you all for your coments! ^^

Well... I've been fighting hard with my Windows Movie Maker (when I was making the video, it was closing with no reasons because "the program found something strange and decided to close" and I was like "NOOOO! T_T") but I finished it!

Ta-tan-> The trailer of You Are My Boy!
You Are My Boy [H!PKids FF Trailer]

And besides... Next chapter soon! :monster:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 04:46:30 PM by Liben »

Sonna Rolling Days~!

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #66 on: June 26, 2009, 04:57:11 PM »
I commented on your trailer.

LOL I couldn't help but laugh at what Kanna said about Maasa and Chinami. XD

Offline nana777

• *TakaGaki stalker!*
  • *enchanted since 1986*
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2009, 08:43:52 PM »
LOL...

Ume : A subleader without a brain XD
*Momoko as Tamagaochi

Offline Liben

• Member+
Re: You Are My Boy [Chapter 18]
« Reply #68 on: June 27, 2009, 12:41:28 AM »
I don't have enough words to say "thank you", so I'll say:
Dômo arigatô gozaimasu~!

-------
Another chapter :monster:

Chapter 18

Kanna POV

After saying goodbye to Tamagochi, I went downstairs and I saw them. They were waiting for me in the porch. Erika was sitting on the floor and looking at Maimi, who was walking in circles with her hands on her pockets. Mai was playing with a ball and Airi was beside her, listening music in silence. Chisato was with them, trying to jump with the skate, but she was just falling all the time. For my surprise, Nakky was also with them, and that made me feel really happy.
I wondered why they weren't wearing the academy uniform...
I opened the door and, after greeting them I went directly to hug Nakky, but someone stopped me wrapping one arm around my waist.

“We need to talk” she whispered. I gulped and turned around to nod my head. Maimi sounded pretty serious so I didn't want her to get upset. She took my hand in hers and led me away from the others.

I was really afraid but I managed to keep my cool. She helped me to sit down on a bench and sat beside me. I tried my best to put myself away from her, but whenever I moved she came closer to me.

“Please don't do anything to me...” I mumbled with tears forming in my eyes. She wiped them and gave me a gentle kiss on the forehead. I tried to pull her away but she held me down.

“I won't” she said firmly. I looked at her eyes. She was being sincere. “I wanted to apologize. I'm such an idiot. I didn't have to do that for you. Please, forgive me.”

“Maimi... it won't be easy to forget what you did...” I whispered “I mean... give me some time. It's just that now I can't act like anything happened between us. When I forget it, I'll forgive you”

“That's enough for me” she gave me a gentle kiss on my hand and helped me up. As soon as I stood up, she gave me a hug and patted my back. “Take your time”

“Okay...” I muttered.

We walked up to where the group was and join them. I gave Nakky a hug and she hugged me back. Then I looked at Chisato, who grinned at me and came closer to give me a kiss on the cheek. I held her hand. I decided to ask them about their casual clothes.

“Why are you not wearing the uniform?”

“We are going to skip classes today.” Chisato answered.

“We've a meeting with Berryz Koubou” Maimi sighed.

“Another fight?!” I asked surprised. Erika laughed and patted my back.

“Noo, silly. It's the monthly meeting.” She didn't tell me anything at all with that sentence...

“We have a monthly meeting where we speak about the problems that we have...” Chisato explained smiling at me.

“Whaaat? Now I'll look like a stupid wearing the clothes of the academy...” I sighed.

“You always look like a stupid...” Mai laughed. Chisato and I glared at her and she stopped laughing instantly.

“Okay, then. Go home and change your clothes” Maimi patted my shoulder and smiled at me. I didn't want to smile her back, but her charm made me smile back.

“Thanks, leader” I gave her a playfully punch on the shoulder.
I walked up to my house and went directly to my room to change my clothes quickly. When I was about to leave and join the girls, I decided to make a little visit to Tamagochi. I knocked the door but nobody answered.

“Maybe she isn't at home” I muttered for myself. Then I realized and covered my mouth. If she left while I was changing rooms, ºC-ute.. “NO!”

I ran downstairs and quickly left the building. I saw them making a circle around Tamagochi and I felt really afraid... but angry. It was like when Tanaka attacked me and she rescued me. Now I had to be the brave one. Her savior.

Momoko POV

The breakfast was really delicious. I wonder if she's also delicious... I slapped my head with my hand and I went to my room to change my clothes. I put on some casual clothes and I took my bag.
Today was the meeting with ºC-ute, so we were going to skip classes. I didn't like the idea, but anyway, I had to do it.
I left home and locked the door behind me. I sighed as I thought in the last meeting with ºC-ute. We ended fighting like animals and the police came. Maimi and Saki passed the whole night at the police station.
I went out of the building and I started to walk up to the ºC-ute club, where the meeting was going to be. Suddenly a hard strike made me stop. I looked around and I saw them. ºC-ute was in front of me.
I wanted to run away from them, but the leader stopped me holding my wrist tight. They made a circle around me and Maimi lifted me using only one of her hands. I gulped and I shouted for help, but nobody was around. I heard them giggling and laughing around, and for a moment I thought that I was going to die.

But she appeared.

“Yo! Leave her alone!” she shouted. Maimi turned around and glared at her. “Her ass is mine, so get out”

Maimi smirked and dropped me into the floor. “Okay, then” she slapped my shoulder. “Kanna will beat the crap outta you later. You're really lucky” I looked back at her and she winked at me and gave me a small smile. Then she glared at me, but I knew that she was only keeping her image.

“Okay guys, let's leave her alone” she said and walked beside her friends. She turned at me and sent me a small wave.

She's my hero. She's my angel. She's my savior.

She's my boy.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 01:42:36 PM by Liben »

Sonna Rolling Days~!

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #69 on: June 27, 2009, 09:38:28 PM »
I read this earlier, but I didn't have time to comment. XD

KANNA SAVED MOMO! :w00t:

So sweet. <3

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2009, 07:50:54 PM »
“You always look like a stupid...” Mai laughed. Chisato and I glared at her and she stopped laughing instantly.
Hahaha funny Hagitty XD
Yuck Momoko x Kanna :mon barf: Haha! :P
The trailer is cool! :)
Oh and it's awesome that you write alot! x) yippee 8D
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 09:23:21 PM by Fushigidane »

Offline Azumangalicious

• Member+
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2009, 09:30:28 PM »
Lol xD

Yaay Kanna saved Momo :3
Can't wait to read the next chapter.

Offline Liben

• Member+
Re: You Are My Boy [Chapter 19: The Meeting UPDATED]
« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2009, 01:39:19 AM »
Thank you guys. Mercii~!
Oh, and...
Quote from: Fushigidane
Oh and it's awesome that you write alot! x) yippee 8D

It's because I'm going to on holiday soon, and I want to write the 25 chapter before leaving ^^

------------

Another Chapter :monster:

Chapter 19
The Meeting.

Kanna POV

We approached the club and the members of Berryz were already there. We entered the room and Maimi told Shimizu to sit next to her on the sofa. Miyabi sat next to Berryz's captain and Erika sat beside Maimi. Chisato sat down on the armchair between Nakky and Airi. She looked at me and patted her lap, making my eyes widen. I shook my head.

“I'm too heavy” After saying that she glared at me, and the only thing that I could do was giggle. Chisato was too cute when she glared at me.

“Nonsenses. Sit here” she grabbed me by my wrist and made me sit down on her lap. “See? You're not heavy”

I said nothing else. She wrapped her arms around my waist and leaned her chin on my shoulder. I placed my hands on hers and she gave me a little kiss on the cheek. I felt chest against my back and it made me feel really comfortable.
Suddenly I felt someone else leaning her chin on my shoulder. I looked back and it was Airi. She smiled at me and also wrapped her arms around my body.

“Airi, what the hell are you doing?” I asked, smirking at her. She gave me a sleepy look and groaned quietly.

“Whaaat? I also want some love” she stuck her tongue out and she touched accidentally (I hope it was accidentally) my cheek with it. I blushed like crazy and looked back at Chisato. She didn't seem upset, and I felt glad. I wouldn't want her to get angry at Airi.

“Get off, Airii!” I exclaimed pushing her away. She put a puppy face but then started to laugh.

“You're mean!” she pointed me and smirked at me.

“Yup, she's mean, she's sexy, she's cute... and she's mine” Chisato gave another kiss on the cheek and I felt her smile against my cheek. It reminded me that thing that happened with Maimi.

“Yo! Everyone sit your asses somewhere!” Maimi exclaimed. “Where's the Peach girl?! I want to finish this fucking meeting soon”

“She's coming, be patience!” Risako shouted.

“Who told you that you can speak, you little whore?!” Maimi glared at her and smirked.

“DON'T CALL HER LIKE THAT!” someone yelled. I turned around and it was Airi. Maimi looked surprised with Airi's reaction and shook her head.

“Okay” she muttered. “Sorry”

“Wow, Maimi, you're acting like a normal person!” Saki laughed.

“Shut the hell up” Erika glared at her and Saki gulped. Wow, that was scary.

Suddenly someone opened the door of the club and joined it. It was Tamagochi. She looked at me and sent me a little wink. Then she turned her gaze to Saki and muttered.

“I'm sorry for being late” she sat down in front of us, next to Yurina Kumai.

“It's okay” Saki said. “Let's start then”

“The September Meeting of ºC-ute and Berryz Koubou it's going to start” Erika said. After that, Maasa stood up.

“Please, put your mobile phones in silence mode and don't smoke. If you want to speak, rise your hand and wait for your turn. If you want to insult, do the same.” she said. I heard Yurina giggling a little because that. Maasa sat down again, blushing.

“Thank you, Maa-chan” Saki smiled at her and took a paper out from her pocket. She unfolded it and began to read it. “First point of the day: the fight.”

“Logically ºC-ute was going to win after all” Maimi crossed her arms and glared at Saki.

“I don't agree” she said, glaring her back.

“It's because your brain it's small as your body, and you can't think clearly” Maimi said.

“ASSHOLE!” Miyabi shouted.

“Miyabi, rise your hand if you want to insult” Maasa sighed.

“Sorry, but I needed to say it” she arched the back of her head.

“We can repeat only that round, not all the rounds.” Chisato proposed.

“That sounds logic” Saki held her chin. “Okay, we'll repeat the fight of Airi and Risako”

“We all agree, right?” Maimi asked and all of them, except Airi, Risako and me, nodded their heads.

“Okay. So we'll repeat it and it'll decide who wins that battle” Saki said, and continued reading “Next point: Permission for the relationship between Chinami Tokunaga and Nakky”

“Don't call her Nakky. For you she's Saki Nakajima” Maimi chuckled.

“Okay, permission for the relationship between Chinami Tokunaga and Saki Nakajima” she sighed.

“We all agree to give them our permission” Maimi nodded her head as she said that.

“Wait, if you give them a permission, give one for my relation with Risako!” Airi exclaimed.

“Okay” Saki said. “Chinami and Saki have our permission, and Risako and Airi too”

“Wow, that was fast. We usually argue more” Chisato said “That's not funny”

“Sshh...” I gave her a kiss on the cheek and silenced her. “As long as Airi is happy, we have to be happy too”

“But Airi...” Risako muttered. “I don't want you”

“WHAT?!” Maimi shouted.

“...Really?” Miyabi rose both brows.

“Naah, you must be kidding!” Maasa laughed, but then stopped. “Really?”

“Are you sure?!” Tamagochi has her mouth forming a perfect O

“But you usually say that Airi is the girl of your dreams!” Yurina slapped her fist against the wall.

“I...” Risako scratched the back of the neck. “Well... I'm dating someone”

“Impossible!” We all shouted.

“USO!” someone yelled. We turned around and we saw a weird girl lying behind the sofa.

“Niigaki!” I shouted as I pointed her.

“What the hell were you doing there?!” Maimi asked.

“What? I was sleeping here! Is there any problem with it?!” she stood up and smiled at us. “Don't worry, I won't beat you”

“You're weird...” Chisato muttered.

“I know... but I discussed with Reina and she told me to get out of the apartment. So I came here. I didn't think that you will be here today”

“I don't want to see you here again, okay?” Maimi crossed her arms and sighed.

“Okaay” she sighed.

“Why did you discuss with Reina?” Mai asked.

Niigaki looked around and made herself comfortable between Saki and Maimi. “Listen what I'm going to tell you, okay? I don't want questions. If someone makes a question, I'll kill her, okay?!”

We all nodded our heads. What does she want to tell us...?

------------------------

Next Chapter will be long, and it will start with the POV of Niigaki!

Sonna Rolling Days~!

Offline Azumangalicious

• Member+
« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2009, 03:58:46 AM »
OMG. xD

You just surprise me with each new chapter. lol

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wanna see what Niigaki has to say!

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2009, 03:44:35 PM »
OMG!!!!!!

I wonder what Risa has to say.

:O

Offline Liben

• Member+
Re: You Are My Boy [Chapter 20]
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2009, 03:26:05 AM »
Thanks, everyone! ^^ I'm really glad you liked it.
I have to hurry up if I want to write the 25 chapter before leaving... >_< And I'll leave the 4th of the next mont
-----

Another Chapter! :monster:

Chapter 20

Risa Niigaki's POV

After being with Junjun, Linlin and Koharu, I decided to go back home.
I left my parents when I turned 18 and I bought an apartment. Since that day, I live with Junjun, Linlin, Koharu and Reina. Sayumi also lived with us when she was Koharu's girlfriend, but when they broke up she moved to Korea with her parents. I'm sure that she'll come back someday.
When I got home, I saw Reina sitting on the sofa, talking to a girl who was sitting on the armchair. The girl turned around and I recognized her. It was Ai. My ex-girlfriend. She sent me a smirk and looked back at Reina.

“Think about that thing I told you” she said and she stood up to leave, but before doing it, she looked at me. “Goodbye, Risa”

“Goodbye” I muttered. God, she still has that spell over me. She left and closed the door behind her.

“Hey, what's up?” Reina greeted, smiling at me. I rose both brows. She only acts this way when she's nervous.

“Why was Ai here?” I asked. She sighed and patted the space of the sofa next to her. I sat beside her and looked at her eyes.

“It's difficult to explain...” she coughed. “But she told me to join the most powerful team of this town” She took a paper out from her pocket. She has five photos. The first one was a picture of Ai, the second one was Reina's photo, and the others were the photos of Maimi, Saki and a little girl who I don't know. “Those are the members. Ai is the leader of that group of the university, you know, Eri's gang. Maimi is the leader of ºC-ute, Saki is the captain of Berryz and that little girl is the most important girl of her school, Yuuka Maeda. The team is called High-King. It's a great chance, isn't it?”

“Wait. You are going to leave us?” My eyes widened.

“Well... No... Yes. But we'll continue seeing each other!” She scratched the back of her head.

“I can't believe it, Reina! After giving you whatever you wanted, you leave us?!” I exclaimed surprised. She looked down. “I'm leaving. I need to smoke” I said and I stood up.

“And that's what happened” I sighed.

“Oh” Kanna muttered.

“So they want Maimi and me to join a group, even knowing that we hate each other?” Saki asked. Maimi started to laugh.

“That's a nonsense!”

“Yup, it's a nonsense. But be careful everyone.” I stood up and left the club.

Airi POV

When everyone left I held Risako's arm and told her the four words that change everything.

“We need to talk” After saying it, I heard her gulp. Fuck, that was really cute. I shook my head and helped her to sit down on the sofa.

“Okay... let's talk” she muttered. I sat beside her and held her hands. Her skin was really soft.

“Who are you dating?” I asked. She shook her head and sighed.

“That's something that I can't tell you” she looked around, but I held her chin to made her face me.

“You can tell me after all the stuff that happened between us” I said, putting my other hand on her lap. She blushed and sighed again.

“You won't like it” she rose her brows and looked at me.

“Why do you think that way?”

“It's someone of your family”

“WHAT?!” I exclaimed, but then covered my mouth and got my composure again. “Tell me, please”

“It's...” she sighed again and crossed her legs. “It's your sister, Maki”

My... sister... Maki? … Impossible. She was lying me and it was really absurd.

“Risako...” I put my hands on her cheeks and stroked them. “You don't have to lie” I came closer to her and our breathes started mixing. “Maki is 30 and she's married with a German guy called Robert. You must be kidding me”

“I...” she sighed and began to sob. “I just wanted to forget you... to tell myself that you aren't enough for me... and I tried to pull you away from me... but it's only a lie and...” I hushed her with a kiss.

“Do you know what, Risako?” I gave her another kiss and she turned pink. “Since Kanna joined the academy, Mas has been telling me to start dating her. But I didn't want. Because you are the only girl of my heart.” She gave me a kiss and caressed my cheek.

“Like Romeo and Julliet” she whispered.

“No. Not like Romeo and Julliet.” I kissed one of her hands. “Like Airi and Risako. We won't die like those stupids”

She laughed a little and gave me another kiss. “I love you Airi”

“I love you more”

“Noo, I love you more!” she exclaimed.

“Nonsenses, I love you more!”

“Noo, Airii, don't be like that! I love you more!”

“YEAH, YOU LOVE EACH OTHER! STOP NOW!” someone yelled and stood up from the back of the sofa. “You're sweet! Yeah! But boring! I wanted to heard you moaning of something”

“Maimi!” Risako exclaimed. “You're a bad leader, you're mean!”

“Hey, I'm not the only girl who was listening” she bent down and grabbed a girl by her ear.

“Captain!” Risako started laughing.

“I wanted to be sure that you were going to be fine with her” she scratched the back of her head and sighed. “I'm sorry”

“It's okay. Let's go home now” I held Risako's hand and led her away from the club.

Once we approached her house, she stopped. I looked at her and she sent me a smile. She led me to her house. She ignored her father and we went to her room. She closed the door behind her and pulled me into a kiss.

Finally I was going to have fun with her.

Kanna POV

“So the first chord of 'Shook me all night long' by AC/DC is... B.” I muttered and played it on the guitar. “Sounds cool”

I continued playing all the songs that I know and suddenly I found something that sounded great. I don't know how it happened, but at the end I had the lyrics of the song on my hands. “Jump” I whispered.

I started playing the new song and sang it. “Jump, Jump, Jump, Jump, Jump, Takaku” I was about to play the next accord when I heard the bell rang. Still with my guitar on my hands, I approached the door and opened it. When I saw who was at the door, the only thing I could do was smile.

“Hi” I greeted.

“Hey, you play the guitar! That's cool” she smiled at me. “I play the bass”

“Really? That's cool too, Chisa” I put the guitar on a chair and pulled her for a kiss. She kissed me back and wrapped her arms around my waist. As we kissed I led her inside, and when she arrived she closed the door with her foot. I deepened the kiss and put my arms around her neck. We stopped after a while for breath.

“Well...” she muttered. I chuckled. She looked shy, and she never looked like that before. I held her hand and took the guitar on the other hand. I led her to my room and put my guitar on the desk. I looked back at her and she was staring at a piece of paper. It was the song that I composed.

“It sucks, doesn't it?” I chuckled, but she didn't answer me. She continued reading the song and when she ended, she looked at me.

“The lyrics are great” she smiled at me and gave me the paper. “Now, sing it for me”

She sat down on my bed and stared at me. I took my guitar again and connected the amplifier. I started playing the beginning of the song and I felt her eyes on me. I started to sing and her smile became bigger. I'm sure she was enjoying what I was doing. After a while I ended the song and she kept staring at me. It made me blush.

“I'm not good at singing...” I muttered. She stood up and shook her head. She wrapped her arms around my waist and give me a gentle kiss on the cheek.

“You're great. And the song is great too” she looked again at the paper. “Just that part”

“Which one?” I asked. She pointed the end of the chorus and took a pencil from my desk.

“You put Jump, Jump, Jump, Jump, Jump, Jump, Hontou ni” she rose her brows. “It sounds cool, but I think that this would be better” She wrote something and then showed me. “Jump, ºC-ute”

“Jump, ºC-ute?” My eyes widened.

“Yup, we can make a group!” she exclaimed “I think that Nakky plays the drums, and Erika played the piano when she was young, maybe we can tell her to play the keyboard”

“It sounds cool!” I smiled and pulled her into a hug, but the guitar was between us. “Oops.”

“Haha, that was adorable” she stuck her tongue out. I put the guitar back on the desk. “Oh man, if I knew it, I would bring my bass”

“It doesn't matter” then I remembered. “Wait, my brother plays the bass. I'm going to take it” I left the room and I went to my brother's room. He wasn't at home, so I felt glad. He would kill me if he knew that I touched his bass. I took the bass and the amplifier and went back to the room. Chisato was sitting on my bed, and she smiled at me as I joined the room. I closed the door and I connected the amplifier. I gave her the bass and she started to think about the rhythm of the song. She muttered a lot of things, but I didn't hear her at all. She looked at me and smiled.

“Let's rock it” she said and winked. We played the song again and she sang a part of the chorus. Her voice was amazing, she sounded like a professional singer. When we ended the song I smiled at her.

“That was great” I said. She nodded her head and put the bass on the desk. I put my guitar on the chair and disconnected the amplifiers. When I turned around, my eyes widened as I saw her taking her jacket off. She was wearing a black t-shirt of The Rolling Stones. That's when I noticed her abs. I have noticed them before, but those things were just amazing and I'd be able to be all me life staring at them.
“It's hot here, isn't it?” She approached me and pulled me closer. She put her hands on my hips. “You should take your jacket off, you're sweating”

I smiled at her and she helped me to remove it. She smirked and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I kissed her on the lips and she kissed me back. Our tongues were fighting and our love was winning the battle.
She pushed me into the bed and sat on top of me. She continued kissing me and then she stopped to take her T-shirt off. She smiled at me and started to kiss my neck as she worked on taking off my shirt. She took it off and threw it away. I was only wearing the bra on, so I took off her rank top. She giggled and she started kissing my jaw. I flipped us around and now I was the one on top of her. I kissed her chest and she moaned. It was just cute. I went down to her stomach and kissed her abs. I have to admit that since I saw her abs in the shower, I was wanting to touch them. I was kissing them, but as Chisato said, 'touching with your lips is touching anyway!'
Suddenly I felt her breath go slowly. I looked at her and she was sleeping. I smiled and lay beside her. I wrapped my arms around her body and I gave her a kiss on the forehead.
Let's take a nap.

…................................

When I woke up, she was still beside me. She was so cute when she was sleeping. I approached her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I decided to cook something for her. I managed to move without waking her up. I put my shirt on and I went to the kitchen. As I cooked a simple pancake I thought about the idea of waking her up wearing a sexy dress.
When I finished it, I walked on my tiptoes and entered the room. I put the plate of pancakes with chocolate syrup on the corner of the desk and I took the skirt of the uniform. I took my shirt off and I tied the red tie. It was a good combination with my black bra. I took off my trousers and put the skirt on. I looked at the mirror. Wow, I was hot.
I took the plate and got closer to her. I put the plate on the corner of the bed and then I leaned in and gave Chisato a kiss on the lips. She opened her eyes and I pulled myself away. I played with a strand of my hair and smiled seductively at her.

“Did you sleep well?” I asked. She nodded her head, like hypnotized. She sat up and I sat down in front of her. “Now say aa” She opened her mouth and I fed her a piece of the pancake.

“It's as delicious as you” she smiled at me and kissed my shoulder. I blushed a little and gave her a kiss.

“I love you” As I said that, her eyes widened.

“I love you too”

---------------------

Fluff~, fluff~, that kind of stuff~! (8 ) This fic is getting fluffieer, fluffieer~!

Sonna Rolling Days~!

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2009, 03:42:00 AM »
Aw~

Chisa-Kanna :heart:

LOL @ Airi and Risako. XD

Offline Azumangalicious

• Member+
« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2009, 06:24:10 AM »
LOL @ Kanna. xDD
"Wow, I was hot."

Offline Fushigidane

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2009, 03:20:20 PM »
Aaaw Chisato and Kanna! X'D :heart: 
Ee High-King? :O2 Sounds.. dangerous XD

Offline Liben

• Member+
Re: You Are My Boy [Chapter 21, Renai Revolution]
« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2009, 10:51:13 PM »
Thank you~! ^^

-----
A quick update! :monster:

Chapter 21
Renai Revolution

Kanna POV

“Do you really have to leave?” I asked, holding her hand to don't let her go.

“Yup, I'm sorry baby” she sighed. “But my mother cooks pasta today”

“I understand.” I muttered and pouted. She laughed a bit and gave me a kiss.

“I'll see you tomorrow anyway. We have to go to that beach” she smiled and gave my hand a final squeeze. “Bye”

“Bye!” I gave her a goodbye kiss and she left.

Honestly, I was getting impatient. I went back to my room and started playing the song that we composed. It sounded really cool. I was about to play it again when my mobile phone started to vibrate. I took it out from my pocket. It was a message from Momoko.

“I'm dating Yurina”
When I read it, I don't know why my heart started to hurt so much...

Momoko POV

I'm pathetic. I'm absurd. I'm an idiot.
“Why did I make that? It's a nonsense. It's absurd! I want her to get jealous. But that's pathetic, because she's dating someone! I should call her and tell her that it was a lie.” I thought.

I opened the cellphone and called her. I heard the song of her mobile phone and it made me smile. It was a song of AC/DC.

“Moshi-moshi? It's Kanna” she answered.

“Hi, it's me, Momoko” I said.

“Hm... hi” she muttered.

“Listen, about the message...”

“You don't have to explain me anything. I'm happy because you found someone better than me”

“But listen, Kanna, please” I cleaned my throat. “It was a lie”

“...”

“I'm sorry.”

“...”

“Please, don't get upset” I mumbled.

“...”

“Kanna?! Are you okay?!”

“...”

The bell rang and with the telephone still on my ear, I approached it and opened it. She was in front of me. She hung up the phone and saved it in her pocket.

“Why the hell did you lie me?” she asked. I scratched the back of my head and sighed.

“I'm stupid, I know... I wanted to make you feel jealous” As I said that, she crossed her arms and sighed.

“Congratulations. You make it” she turned around and went to her house.

“What do you mean?” I asked, but she didn't answer me. She slammed the door of her house behind her.

Good... I made her feel jealous, but I also made her get upset.

Tomorrow I'll fix all that. I can't lose her.

Chisato POV

It was Saturday. That day I smoked more than 20 cigars. I was freaking nervous and I couldn't help it. I was feeling like a little child waiting for Santa, and the worst thing is that I didn't find something better to compare myself. I was about lit another cigar when she arrived to the bus station.
She was wearing a red t-shirt that ended at the beginning of her stomach and a miniskirt. My nose was going to bleed, but I held on and stopped it. She approached me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“Hey baby” I greeted her. She smiled at me and blushed a little.

“Hey” she greeted back. I reached out to held her hand and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Let's go.” I noticed that she was carrying a bag with her. “I'll carry that”

“No, I can carry it, don't wo-” I hushed her with a kiss on the top of her head.

“I'll carry it. I don't want you to get tired.” I winked at her and took her bag. She blushed a little and gave my hand a quick squeeze.

Our bus arrived and we got on it. I payed my ticket, and, for her surprise, also her ticket. We sat on the back of the bus and I got the sit beside the window. She held my arm and leaned her head on my shoulder. I kissed the top of her head again and she smiled.

“So... you like The Rolling Stones, don't you?” she asked, rising one of her brows.

“Yup. They're the best group of the history” I smiled and she shook her head.

“I prefer AC/DC” she said.

“Oh, yeah. You shook me all night long” I stuck my tongue out and she shook her head.
She's just adorable. Suddenly, I got the urge of kissing her. I put my thumb on her chin and started leaning in. I could smell her perfume, maybe... strawberries. Our lips were about to touch when the bus stopped. She pulled away and took my hand.

“It's our stop” I nodded my head and she led me to the exit of the bus. We got out of the bus and started walking to the beach, still holding hands. It wasn't far away from the station, so we got there in not time at all. It was empty. There was only a fat man lying on the sand.

“Let's go!” I led her and we ran up to a spot of the beach. I put the bags on the sand and took my t-shirt off. I looked back at Kanna and she was blushing. It was really cute, but I didn't understand why she was blushing because she saw me with only bra yesterday. The difference between bra and a upper part of a bikini is none.
I also took of my trousers and then I stared at her. She was still looking at me and blushing.

“What? You don't want to swim?” I asked putting my hands on my hips. She shook her head slowly.

“I want, but...” she scratched the back of her head and blushed even more. “I forgot to put on the sunscreen”

“Oh... Don't worry. I'll help you to put it on” I bent down and took the sunscreen bottle from my bag. “Just take your clothes off”

“Okay...” she whispered. I knew she was nervous because she was shivering. She took off her shirt and her miniskirt. She was wearing a red bikini. If she was hot before, now she was the most gorgeous girl of the world. I couldn't believe that she was mine...
I started applying the sunscreen on her arms and then I brought my hands to her shoulders. Then my hands went down to her chest and she let out a moan. I smiled and applied some of the cream on her neck and her face while she wrapped her arms around my waist. I took more cream from the pot and ran my hands on her back. She whispered my name on my ear and I kissed her neck. Then I brought my hands to her stomach and stroked it. I moved my hands to her things and she let out a gasp. I gave her thigh a quick squeeze and continued putting the sunscreen on. I bent down and ended my mission. I stood up and gave her a kiss.

“Can I tell you something?” she asked me.

“Of course, my love” I put my hands on her hips but she pulled away.

“I put the sunscreen on before leaving.” she chuckled. My eyes widened and she began to run up to the sea.

“You little girl!” I exclaimed. She laughed and she entered the sea. She began to swam and I followed her. I swam until I caught her and I hugged her from behind. The water was only covering our hips.

“Don't beat me please” she moaned. I shook my head and ran my fingers on her stomach.

“You're such a tease” I whispered in her ear. She giggled and she did something unexpected. She made me fall and she fell with me. I stood up and helped her up. She was still giggling. I leaned in for a kiss and she kissed me back. Her wet hair was touching my cheeks. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer. She pulled away after a while and smiled at me sweetly.

“Let's swim!” she exclaimed. We began to swim. Suddenly a big wave came and made us stop. Kanna approached me and hugged me from behind. I started blushing like crazy.

“Kanna... your...”

“Yup... that wave... took my upper part of the bikini away...” she wrapped her legs around me and covered her chest with my back.

“Uoh... Wait... I have a bra on my bag. I'm going to take it.” she nodded her head and I went to the sand again. I took it and went back to the sea. I swam up to her and I gave her the bra. She was about to put it on but she hugged me before doing it. I blushed and she gave me a peck on the forehead.

“You're so cute” she whispered. She took my hands and brought them to her chest. I blushed even more and she smiled. I began to kiss her and make my way down to her neck. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me closer. Her hands traveled to my back and arrived to my
thighs. Her hands went underneath my bikini and when she was going to do what she was going to, she stopped. She smirked at me and put the bra on.

“You're such a tease” I smirked. She kissed me and stuck her tongue out. She held my hands.

“Yup” she giggled and led me to the sand. “Let's go to a good restaurant. I'll pay it”

“Kanna... wait” she stopped and turned around.

“What do you want, dear?” she asked, still holding my hands.

“You're incredible” I leaned in and kissed her. “I'm never like that. But with you everything is different. I love you with all my heart.”

She blushed slightly and took a strand of her hair away from her face. “You're incredible too, Chisato. I love you too”

Sonna Rolling Days~!

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gloc-9 featuring Dzing Macanaya - Ako Si...