JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Orange No Mikatz

Author Topic: Unknown [Atsumina] 3/14/15  (Read 1506 times)

Offline yuuchans

• Practically all about the mainstream pairings.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Miramhrn
Unknown [Atsumina] 3/14/15
« on: March 14, 2015, 07:09:26 AM »
Well, hello guys~!  :wigglypanda:
This fic are basically the first fic i ever post here, so i do apologize if there's mistakes in my fanfic, :on drink: 
since English isn't my first language. :mon suspect:
so feel free to drop some comment maybe?. :mon dunno:  :mon misch:

Anyways! Without further ado! 
Here it is~   :hee: :hee:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Prologue

AARRGHH!

The latter  groaned as she felt her head was throbbing like crazy.

She gently massaged her temple in attempt  to ease the throbbing pain she’s feeling; Still being oblivious to the situation that surrounding her, bit by bit her sense was slowly but surely coming back to her.

She looked around her; only to found an unfamiliar place that she never seen before; her mind tried to register what’s this all about, and why would someone ordinary like her waking up in a strange place like this? She tried to think about the last things she remembered before she was here; the reason why she woke up in this place more precisely.

She scanned the room she’s currently in; the room were dimly lit with the only light coming from a few windows; as she divert her gaze;  what she sees upon her was utterly shocking, her eyes were widened in realization.

Fresh flesh were scattered around the room as if it was the normalest things to see; the smells of blood are surrounding her senses. She could feel her body’s react to the sudden adrenaline rush that she was feeling; yet her brain still managed to think about a one or two way to get out from that place.

She wonder silently why she’s in such situation? Or it was her vision that were currently lying to her?; after she managed to regain her composure, the realization finally hit her.

She looked around to sees; if there’s anything that could help her to get out of this situation.

The first thing she sees was only her bag, she quickly moved her body, only to found that her feet were tied down together.
It was unreal for her,  but she managed crawled over despite the fact that  her legs were tied for a reason that she doesn’t know; she then took the bag and rummaged troughout it.

She is afraid, panic, and insecure, but she have to quickly get out from that place; as she rummaged her bag she found nothing but an identity card of someone.
She held the card and silently mumbled the name of the stranger on the ID pass.

Maeda Atsuko

---------------------------------------------------------

I know it's a short one :gyaaah: :fainted:

though  honestly i don't know whether i should update this one or not,  :banghead:  :bleed eyes:
because it just suddenly cross on my mind :on freeze: :on cloudeye: :on cloudeye:

Feel free if any of you want to drop some ideas for this fic~ :ptam-hbk:  :on speedy:

So let me knows what you guys think about this fic~

Thanks for reading Minna-san! I should go now :on gay:
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 09:06:09 AM by yuuchans »

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
Re: Unknown [Atsumina] 3/14/15
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 08:55:58 AM »
continue pls   :ding:

i really want to know the genre   :ding:

Offline black_maa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Never give up - Never let go!
Re: Unknown [Atsumina] 3/14/15
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 09:28:13 AM »

Its sounds interesting story..  :roll: I want to know what is going on there.. please, author-san, you need to continue..
Waiting update!  :) 
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 09:08:58 AM by black_maa »
                                                                             Look at the sky,
                                                                             Imagine, how you can fly,
                                                                             If you wanna reach a top,
                                                                             Then never try to stop.

^__^
                                                                AtsuMina writer!                My OS & Stories area

^__^
                                                                Last update: [26.01.17]  "The games of sins"

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Orange No Mikatz