JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - No More Make Me Sick

Author Topic: AMNESIA: Chapter 14 ~ [WMatsui + MaYuki]~ (18/12/2015)  (Read 111564 times)

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: AMNESIA: Chapter 09.1 & 09.2 [WMatsui + MaYuk]~ (24/02/2014)
« Reply #160 on: March 07, 2014, 05:45:15 AM »
=AMNESIA=

~Hello :D
~Chapter 09 Part 01 and 02 finally updated!!! Yehey!!! :D
~MaYuki moments is so sweet and cute…
~I also like the Giraffe and sheep thing that the two possess but it pissed me off due to Sae-kun’s evil appearance….
~Mayu is only for Yuki…..
~I’m also curious about Rena and Jurina’s pasts…
~It’s quite interesting….
~thanks for the great update….
hello.

I am a fan of AkB48.

I really love their songs.

I really like their fan fiction.

Offline achina-chan

« Reply #161 on: March 07, 2014, 09:44:10 AM »
YAY~~~ Mayuki time ~~~ :wub: :wub: :wub:

Mou, you just disturb them, sae.. :angry: :angry:

well, time for Black to appear... LOL

Thanks for your hard work
also update soon
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 10:14:36 AM by achina-chan »

Offline CheesyBits

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • ~Matsui Jurina is love~ [Not writing anymore]
« Reply #162 on: March 16, 2014, 12:41:37 PM »
Wahhh~ ><

I've always wanted to read this for so long but studying kept me from reading ur fic ><

I've finally get to read it \(^o^)/ ..and I finished it all in a day~ \(^o^)/

Please update soon~!  :bow: :bow:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #163 on: April 03, 2014, 10:35:37 AM »
KATE SAMA!!!
ANYTHING FROM YOUR SERIES PLEASE....

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #164 on: May 20, 2014, 07:01:47 PM »
New reader here ><)/

Your story is interesting QAQ

Will Rena remember again?

And... DON'T GIVE MAYU TO SAE TAT

Mayu~ use your brain~ go to Yuki!

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #165 on: May 25, 2014, 03:36:07 PM »
oh c'mon kate...dont abandone this we love this ones and others

basicaly all your works

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #166 on: June 15, 2014, 01:24:52 PM »
Hello~ Just reread it again and I'll say it again that I really love your fics, especially this one and Love Capture :mon inluv:
I want to see Mayuki in action :mon cry:
How Mayu acts towards Sae and how Yuki deal with that :mon runcry:
Please don't drop this  :mon curtain:
Please continue this awesome fic, katekyohit-sama :mon pray2: :kneelbow:
Or else your house will be the brightest in the neighborhood  :mon evillaff: :mon lmao:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 09:30:08 AM by leEwẬy »
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #167 on: June 15, 2014, 01:35:15 PM »
OI THIS IS SO MEANNIE~~~~

I THOUGH IT WAS AN UPDATE....DUDE...I'M REALLY SHOCKED WHEN THIS UP IN 1 LINE....OMG~ MY HEART KEKEKEKE

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #168 on: June 15, 2014, 06:01:58 PM »
OI THIS IS SO MEANNIE~~~~

I THOUGH IT WAS AN UPDATE....DUDE...I'M REALLY SHOCKED WHEN THIS UP IN 1 LINE....OMG~ MY HEART KEKEKEKE

Same here!!! I was like WAO an update.. in the end....  :cry:
LOL
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Replies:

@clubhappy: YES! MAYUKI DATE~ Ah so u voted for Mayu’s history…and here it is! ^^ We’ll see what Yuki could do to save Mayu out from her problem :P

@olive29: Double update~ Quite some tough time for me! Drama is not going to end that easily! XD There will be more coming later when Yuki tries to help Mayu from her family’s curse.

@Koneki: LOL don’t kill Sae yet! >< Someone will definitely save Mayu, let’s see will Yuki be the one or not~ dramas are always awesome hehe

@chichay12 YAAAAAH~ Glad you enjoy the update! Here it is now!

@Chanaline: Yes! We’ll soon know what’s going on in chapter 10…but for now, have the omake regards Mayu’s past~ It will help answer a lot of questions :P

@Haruto Lee: LOL!!!! So much reactions! We’ll see he knows Mayu’s feelings for Yuki or not, so much drama in Mayu’s family! We’ll know the secrets behind her family in this update! :D We’ll see what will Yuki do from now!? XD

@Kirozoro: Here’s the update! :D

@abcari: OMG XD

@River1721: Sorry for the wait! This is the update~ I’m happy you love this fic ^^

@Konoe: LOL! I enjoyed Mayuki’s dating too! So sweet~ AND CLUBHAPPY’S drawing is amazing!!! Those two scenes are just so cute! There’s just gonna be so much more dramas happening on both Rena and Mayu’s side!!

@mo-chan: Oh hello there. shuffles of surprises? LOL! Okay, i’ll take that as a compliment? :P We’ll see who will help, and what will Yuki do for Mayu after things get more complicated~

@MayuxMatsuixMusic: LOL I’m glad to see your comment! ^^ Glad you love it :) This is my first series that i ever wrote! So i’m really happy you enjoyed my very first product ^^

@kurogumi: glad you enjoy this chapter~ many things will go on more between Sae and Mayu, :P We’ll see how things goes with Mayu and Yuki~ and who will save her out from this curse!

@gek geki: IT DID HAPPENED!!! XD much much much much MORE drama will come!!!! complicated love between all pairings~! Yuki will sure do some interesting things~ :P

@Terragen: Chapter 10? Let’s say it will be about Sae’s engagement party which he invite Jurina and Yuki…without knowing that Mayu is there! XD

@Wmatsui22: I’m glad you enjoyed mayuki moments! We will know more about Rena and Jurina’s past later~! :P

@achina-chan: Mayuki time!!! I hope to see black appear soon too~ :P

@CheesyBits: LOL oh wow, glad you have the chance to read it!! I’m happy that you enjoyed it >< So i hope you’ll enjoy this next chapter as well :P

@48matama: We’ll find out whether Rena will remember or not….if she does, how? what way? LOL,  we’ll see more dramas going on between mayuki~!

@leEwẬy: LOL, hello~ glad you enjoy it along with Love Capture!! We shall see more Mayuki in action~ lots of dramas coming and don’t worry that I will drop it, its just Uni is keeping me away from this fanfic ^^”

@qweakb: LOL! Here’s the update! XD

JUST SO YOU ALL KNOW, I'M NOT DROPPING ANY FIC!!!! ITS JUST UNI IS KEEPING ME AWAY FROM THIS AND SO NOW...I FINALLY HAVE THE CHANCE TO DO SOME UPDATE~ ^^

Amnesia: CH09 Omake ~ History of Watanabe Mayu

~XXX~

It was the same every morning. She was forced to wake up and do her usual morning training for two hours before her private teacher would be coming over to do homeschool for her.  She wasn’t able to go to school due to her family’s status… since she’s the only child after all, they wanted to make sure she obtain proper training and education to become the next proudly successor of Watanabe group.

“A-Ack—!!”

The young short girl fell down onto the wooden floor inside this huge dojo. She seemed to be between 5-6 years old and she glared back at the man that made her fell. She ran towards him and tightened her fist before she executed right towards him.

“That posture will make you lose balance, young master.”

The man dodged and the young child fell forward due to her own momentum. She got back up on her feet again and ran up to him before she threw in a kick in the side. However, he blocked it as if it was nothing to him at all. He only smiled back to the young girl with that calm happy face.

“That’s indeed a good kick.”

“I’m not done yet…!”

She swung her leg back so she could stand firm on the ground before she performed an uppercut on him in his chin. He did not dodge or blocked the hit and willingly accepted it in order to test his master’s strength. His head was cocked backward but he recovered from it instantly with the happy smile on his face.

“It’s a great hit master~ I believe its about time we end the morning session.”

“…I hate this, Sayanee.”

The young girl spoke up and caught the man’s attention. He only smiled to her and patted her head lightly with care. His eyes showed how much he cared for his little young master. He could understand the reason behind those painful eyes she had…but he did not have the choice either. Sayaka couldn’t disobey his boss’s orders.

“I feel you, my young master…”

“…”

“Your teacher will be arriving soon. I’ll make sure breakfast would be ready for you, so please do go take a shower.”

“…Sayanee.”

“Yes?”

“Do you think I could…get away from this? I don’t want to be like dad…”

The young master asked but the man couldn’t answer back to her. He hoped to say that she could…but he didn’t want to give her such beautiful lies that would only stab back at her. He held her hand and looked into her eyes.

“Just be who you are. I’ll always be with you until the last breath of mine, I’m your bodyguard after all.”

“…Thanks Sayanee.”

“At your service, Mayu-sama.”

It was about time they both left the dojo and continued living according to her routine. Her morning training, breakfast, studying, lunch, afternoon training, dinner, and sleep… it was a routine in Mayu’s life ever since she could remember. The only friend she had was Sayaka, her personal bodyguard that took care of her ever since she could walk. To Mayu, he was the only person that expressed love and caring to her more than anyone else, including her own biological parents. He’s the only person that Mayu was able to trust. This whole cycle repeated every single day until she reached the age of 15…

As she reached the age of 15, she finally managed to convince her parents to have her go to high school and get into college like any ordinary teenagers in her age would do. However, since she never had socialized with anyone aside from her father’s inferiors. She got no friends since she’s not that sociable after been locked in the mansion for all these years. Mayu had gone through hardships with getting along with people around her. She attempted but failed every single time until she finally graduated with the highest grade in her year. At least her intelligence allowed her to get into Tokyo University…and into medicine program as she initially planned without telling her parents about it. Who would send their successor of the yakuza branch to learn medicine? Mayu took a huge step and lied to her parents about the major she applied into…she was so desperate about it and successfully managed things out in a way she wanted.

-///-

“The test score the cardiovascular system is out! Did you know your results yet?”

One of the students in the lab class was chatting about their test scores every single time they had the test. They would be complaining as usual with how hard it was and how much they didn’t do well on it. As for this cold quiet woman she continued her dissection in order to finish her lab class quickly. She didn’t want to waste her time talking about the test that she got 100% perfect on. There would be nothing to discuss any further; she knew all the answers already.

“Jurina~ what did you get again?”

“Oh well…”

“She’s definitely 100% again! Matsui-san is always a genius.”

That caught the loner girl’s attention. There was actually another classmate that got 100% just like her…the moment Mayu turned her glance to look at this woman, she saw that good looking feature she had. If that woman were to be a man she would look deadly hot. However, her being a woman made her became a handsome lady. Matsui Jurina was probably the only person that Mayu could remember out from her class. This girl who always smiled and enjoyed her study with her fellow classmates…such a perfect life she had.

“…Matsui Jurina huh?”

She had been observing and watching over this student for quite a while after her intelligence caught her attention. Jurina would always ace everything and gladly to help everyone that needed help with studies. She was a type of person that Mayu never would expect to meet in her life…for some reason, her smile and the way she treated others reminded her of Sayanee.

-

“Alright, this next assignment you will need to work in pairs!”

The lecturer made the announcement and Mayu hated it the most. She disliked everything about group work since no one could follow up with her intelligence at all. However it was like a miracle though…the moment she heard her name, the person she coincidently paired up with was actually Matsui Jurina. That made her surprised and after the lecturer briefed everything; the students were allowed their time to arrange their team before they submitted their partner form the teacher. 

“Hello, I’m Matsui Jurina. Nice to meet you.”

“…Watanabe Mayu.”

“Okay, is it alright I call you Mayu-san?”

“Whatever you want to call me. Let’s get this paper done.”

“Alright, all cool.”

They both filled in the paper before Jurina handed it over to her teacher. It was like fate and destiny brought these two geniuses together…to become rivals, and become irreplaceable friend for one another. No one was able to catch up with Mayu’s working and thinking speed, aside from Jurina. She was the only one whom could point out flaws in Mayu’s perfection. She was the only person that could rival up against her. She was the kind of person that Mayu hoped to meet…the person that could be her eternal rival, as well as best friend.

-

As time passed by, Mayu started to become more talkative with Jurina, and their relationship became stronger. It seemed this didn’t only apply to Mayu’s side, maybe Jurina felt the same about finally meeting someone that could equally rivaled up against her. Without words, even outsiders could tell that both of them were happy while they worked together.

“Why don’t we do it this way? We need several medical articles for this.”

“I think that’s a good idea, but do you think its better if we work during weekends together?”

“What?”

Jurina smiled as she brought up a suggestion and made the Watanabe surprised. As Matsui slowly explained things, it just made Mayu shocked even more. She was actually suggesting the shorter girl to come over to her place so they could do their group project together without worries about having to stay late in university to do research. Since Jurina was living with an uncle, whom was a doctor, he also had a room filled with medical articles that could be useful for them as well.

“What do you think?”

“…Fine then.”

Mayu just wanted to get this work out of the way, just like Jurina, and so she accepted the offer without knowing how much this would have an impact on her life. As they exchanged numbers with each other, this weekend would be the day that Mayu would be heading over to Jurina’s place for the assignment. By the time the young girl arrived back home…her role as a student changed to the daughter of the yakuza. She went to the parking lot close by to the university as she ordered her men to do so…it would be too much of an attention grabber if there was this deluxe black Benz picking her up at the front gate.

-

As usual, every morning and evening. Ever since Mayu could remember she was forced to train every sort of weapons that man invented. Swords, spears, dagger, and including variety of martial arts the world had. She was trained by her father’s men to fight everyday, in order to nourish her into become a suitable leader of Watanabe branch. Since she was the only child and the daughter of Watanabe Ichiro, the leader of the Japan’s yakuza branch. The talent of the fighter ran in their blood…and Mayu was a prodigy. She swung her staff and then disarmed the man immediately before she thrust forward his neck before she struck the deadly blow. 

“That is splendid young master…you truly mastered the arts of pole-arm.”

“…Right.”

“I believe boss and madam would be proud of your talent.”

“As you may, Mayu-sama. Let us meet again tomorrow evening.”

The young master took her leave and washed the sweat out from her body. Her body got adapted to this intensive training every single day that she probably could defeat many men in her way. However, she did got injuries and scars from it. After she had taken her shower, she had a meal in her room while she did her studies instead. Not that she’s a prodigy with fighting; and she’s a genius as well. She would be wearing her reading glasses all the time while studying. She studied hard while reading thick medical textbooks for the whole time before she went to bed. Every night, she would hide the book away from her parents so no one would find it out. The only person that knew about this was her loyal uncle, whom was her father’s younger brother. He took care of Mayu’s intuition fee without having her parents know anything about it…or else they would force her to quit her dream and accept the duty as the next leader. She slowly took her glasses off when she realized that it’s getting late.

“…Tomorrow huh? I guess I need to head to bed now then.”

Tomorrow would be the day that she met up with Jurina in front of this café nearby the university. After that, her Matsui friend would pick her up and headed over to Jurina’s place afterwards. She went to bed and decided to call a day…she didn’t know what actually awaited for her tomorrow.

-

Early in the morning, she commanded her men not to send her off with an attention-grabber Mercedes Benz. She ordered one of her close men to drop her nearby the café with a motorbike instead. She didn’t want to grab necessary attention from anyone, especially from Jurina. Her secret as the daughter of Watanabe Ichiro must not be known by anyone…

“Mayu-sama when do you want me to pick you up?”

“I’ll call you, and pick me up at this same spot.”

“Yes young master.”

Mayu headed off to meet with Jurina at the café and that was when she saw this white car parking in front of the shop, as if it was waiting for someone to arrive. The moment she approached closer to the car, the moment she saw the familiar girl coming out and waved at her.

“Hey Mayu! Over here.”

“Oh, hey.”

Jurina invited her into the car and they headed over towards Matsui’s place. On their way, they decided to drop by at the convenience store to buy some snacks and drinks for their intensive research today. However, Mayu had a glimpse of what Jurina brought and it was much more than just for two people to consume. She couldn’t help but to ask out of curiosity.

“Can we finish all of that?”

“Nope, I bought some for Yukirin as well.”

“Who is that?”

“Remember I told you I lived with an uncle who was my father’s friend? Yukirin is his daughter, she’s a very nice high schooler, and I bet you’ll like her.”

“…If you say so.”

One of the things Mayu hated the most was to confront with strangers that she wasn’t familiar with. The only person that she could accept was Jurina and she doubt that she could prevent herself from behind blunt and insensitive. She hoped that she wouldn’t make things awkward with this girl name Yukirin. She did not know what waited for her there at Kashiwagi’s house.

-

Mayu followed Jurina into the house while her eyes casted all over the place and observed the house closely. It was quite huge considering normal family would have, but it was nowhere beating Mayu’s house at all. Since Watanabe’s family was considered one of the wealthiest and richest family in Japan. However, Mayu preferred a house like this, just a small one that was enough for a family to live. Having such a big house just made it felt…empty.

“Yukirin! I brought some snacks.”

“I’ll come down~ Just wait a minute.”

“Okay! So…let’s go to the living room for the time being.”

Jurina guided her guest to the living room where Mayu could put her bag down and then her young friend went to the kitchen to get some tea for her guest. Meanwhile, Mayu was waiting for her she saw this photograph on the shelf…it was a picture of this young raven-haired girl, mother, and father. It was such a warming family, Mayu could tell that.

“Ahhh~ are you Jurina’s friend?”

That cute feminine voice caught her attention and that’s when Mayu turned back to see that innocent raven-haired girl staring with a smile. She was wearing such comfortable outfit of shorts and light blue shirt. Her innocent wide smile just completely mesmerized by that innocence. She never witnessed such a kid like this in her life.

“Wow! This is the first time I met Jurina’s friend~”

“…Aren’t you overly excited?”

Mayu gasped for that second. She just let her cold usual self came out and spoke blunting to this kid in front of her. She could tell that she just destroyed this good moment she could at least befriend with Kashiwagi’s daughter. However, it wasn’t as she predicted at all, she saw that awkward chuckle from the young girl in front of her. There was no sign of fear or worries from her eyes at the slightest at all, she smiled even more and approached her.

“Hehe~ Sorry, what’s your name?”

“…Watanabe Mayu.”

“Nice to meet you Watanabe-san, I’m 2nd year high school, Kashiwagi Yuki.”

This is the first time someone approached Mayu with such sincere smile and eyes. She took the older one’s hand and held it gently with excitement like a little kid that just got her brand new toy. Instead of Mayu chasing the girl away from her…it ended up she attracted the girl towards her even more. That warm hand and comfort that passed through those hands…it gave her the comfort that she never received.

“…N-Nice to meet you.”

Watanabe wasn’t expecting this and she ended up stuttering with surprise. That girl holding her hand firmly wasn’t afraid or stressed when near her. This girl just seemed to favor and like her, just unlike anyone that tried to approach her. Even Jurina never gave her this feeling before…this girl, was the first one that gave her such a comfortable welcoming feeling. She’s a girl that someone Mayu couldn’t be…a normal girl with such a normal life, she would be the one that Mayu desired to be and envied the most…someone like Kashiwagi Yuki.

-

Jurina had arrived back with a tea and both medical students sat down and worked in the living room together. However, the young high school girl accompanied them and worked in the living room as well. She seemed to be too excited to leave the room since she met a new friend, since she met Mayu.

“Ah right Yukirin, if you have any questions feel free to ask Mayu, she’s very smart.”

“Ehh? Really?”

Yuki looked so excited as she threw her eyes to Mayu. That made the glasses girl backed off slightly as the young girl skipped to her to ask chemistry questions. Since Jurina couldn’t remember the old content from high school, Mayu was likely to be Jurina’s hope for this matter. As the young Kashiwagi stormed her with questions, Mayu was able to explain and answer every little detail so easily.

“Wow! You’re so amazing Watanabe-san!!”

“Not really, I just remember things easy.”

“Hehe~ Can I ask you for help if I need again?”

“…Up to you.”

“Yay, thank you!”

This girl was just something to Watanabe. She was able to speak normally like how she would do with her, and she wasn’t bothered at the slightest. Mayu never met any girl like this before and it was like destiny… That was the first time they met one another, as time flown by… Mayu was invited more often to come over to study as well as tutor for Yuki. She also enjoyed it in a way as well; at least it was better than studying at home. As she get closer and know more about this young girl…the more she received the warm and comfort. As they gone by…they had became closer without Mayu realizing it. They were so close that Kashiwagi had been calling her by her name already…and Mayu calling her by her nickname, Yukirin.

-

One day, Mayu was heading back home but she accidently met someone familiar in front of the entrance. That young girl in her school uniform, and that long raven hair flushed through the wind. Mayu’s attention was captivated immediately as their eyes met, her smile appeared and she approached her without further ado.

“Ah Mayu! Good afternoon.”

“Yukirin? Coming here to pick Jurina up?”

“Actually…no, I came here to talk to you.”

“Huh?”

Mayu was surprised that the young girl came to talk to her. So they decided to go walk around the campus together while they had their conversation. Yuki seemed to have something in mind, and the only person that she wanted to talk to about that matter was Watanabe Mayu. She seemed to have a dilemma, whether she wanted to do medicine degree or not like her father.

“Why not discuss this matter with Jurina?”

“Well, I don’t know too. I feel like I have to talk to you.”

“So…you don’t know what you want to do?”

“I want to help people like dad and Jurina, but still I don’t know I’m doing it because I’m the doctor’s daughter…or because I wanted to.”

“…I see.”

Mayu stopped walking and invited Yuki to go to another place instead so that they could have a quiet peaceful talk. As they decided to sit down on the bush area of the campus, they finally had their talk with each other. Mayu could understand the confusing that Yuki was having, and she hoped that she could help this confusing girl.

“If you don’t have a strong reason to become a doctor, then don’t be.”

“…Wow, your advice sure is blunt and mean.”

“Heh, I know myself well. You shouldn’t waste your time on something you don’t want to be…that’s what I think.”

“How about you?”

“Huh?”

“Why do you want to be a doctor?”

“…Helping people.”

“Liar.”

Yuki caught her red-handed and it made her eyes rolled back. This young girl just seemed to read through her lies so easily that she sighed out loud. She looked away but then Kashiwagi kept nagging her and poked her cheeks.

“C’mon! Tell me!”

“Ugh, you’re annoying…”

“And you’re so mean! C’mon…please?”

The young girl nagged on the girl with glasses and kept shaking Mayu until the older one gave up in order to tell her the truth. This young girl had no fear or any kind of frustration for Watanabe at the slightest…she was the only one person aside from Jurina that liked to be around Mayu. Yuki would always be honest to her and would point out how mean the older girl was…slowly as time passed by Mayu had seemed to get soften down from being with her.

“Jeez…okay FINE! I give up, stop with that puppy eyes. It’s quite some story, if you want to hear it…”

“Of course! I want to know.”

Mayu sighed and decided to tell her the story of what made the daughter of the yakuza wanted to become a doctor. For her whole life time she had been only thinking of inheriting her father’s position and honor after she had reached the coming age of an adult. However, that disappeared after she reached the age of 15…that was when that incident took away her most precious man, guardian, teacher, and friend. Obviously she didn’t directly tell her story, but she made some changes with it…but as she kept telling about it the more she remembered that tragedy.

-///-

“Mayu-sama, it’s time for lunch.”

“But I don’t want to eat…can’t we have something?”

Mayu complained with her usual lunch at her house. So the young master wanted to go somewhere else instead for a meal but Sayaka wasn’t able to take her out though. However the young girl stayed so persisted and wanted him to be taking her somewhere close by to the house. Despite Sayaka wanted to take his master out as she demanded, but Watanabe family was in a crisis moments that family’s business could bring threat to the young innocent girl. Mayu was currently staying at the main branch for her full protection. It wouldn’t be surprising there would be spies trying to assassinate Watanabe Mayu… Sayaka knew that fact very well and he couldn’t tell his master that easily.

“I order you to take me out Sayanee!”

“Uh…but if boss knew this he—”

“Don’t worry, I’ll take responsible for it! Take me out please?”

“…NOPE!”

“EHHH?!”

Sayaka smiled and cut off his master immediately with surprise. He possibly couldn’t let his master go out at this current tension happening between Watanabe group and other yakuza groups. Mayu would be the no. 1 target that people eyed to kidnap for every sort of reasons.

“Sayanee you meanie!!”

“I’m sorry Mayu-sama, but I can’t do that. It’s for your safety.”

“Safety. Safety. Safety. Why can’t I go out like anyone else?”

“There’s a reason ma’am…but its because boss and madam cared for you.”

“FINE! Whatever!!”

Mayu wasn’t happy about it and stormed away immediately. It’s always like this whenever his young master wasn’t satisfied with what she wanted. However, the bodyguard knew where the young girl was trying to convey…she wasn’t able to leave this house unless she went with tons of guards or her father. He had been taken care of his young lady ever since she could start training at age of 4. Ever since then, he was always by her side, and was her personal bodyguard as well as servant. Obviously having this bossy girl to take care, he wasn’t bothered by it at all…he was happy to serve her. Sayaka saw her as like his younger sister in a way.

“Well…I should let her calm down while I went out to buy some kaarage ricebox for her.”

He would know her favorite food and know which restaurant that was Mayu’s favorite one. He went out without further ado and bought two kaarage lunchbox for himself and his master. He came here quite often that even the shop owner remembered him already…since Mayu would always ask him to buy from this shop every time she wanted kaarage for her lunch. This is the best thing to cheer up his childish master.

“Right, let’s go back…Huh?”

~RING~

“Hello?”

Sayaka picked up her phone and it was from one of the maids from Watanabe main branch. It was news that she wasn’t expecting to hear at the slightest…the news regarding the only daughter of the branch disappearing. The maids were looking for her but she was nowhere to be found. This was different than usual since Mayu wouldn’t be disappearing like this…fear started accumulating in Sayaka’s mind, what if Mayu was kidnapped? It made he felt that he’s a big failure in being Mayu’s personal bodyguard since he’s supposed to be by her side at all times… He pulled out his GPS and tracked down for his master immediately. Sayaka was forced to use this since his boss wanted to know Mayu’s exact location at all times if anything were to happen…and it did.

“There it is…!”

Finally he found it and she was at this warehouse that wasn’t that far away from here. She was actually kidnapped but how did anyone manage to get through Watanabe’s main branch protection? Unless… Mayu came out by herself and then was kidnapped by the spies that were lurking around. Sayaka cursed himself for unable to protect his master and rushed to save his beloved master using his GPS immediately.

-

“So you’re the daughter of Watanabe Ichiro! Heh, how smart of you to walk around without guards?”

The kidnapper, which was from the enemy branch against Watanabe spoke to her while he had the young girl being tied tightly. The cloth covered her mouth to prevent her from making any noises. However, she was taught not to fear anything. She glared back at them and it just made them annoyed seeing her eyes. They gave her a punch in the face to teach Mayu a lesson.

“What are you staring kiddo!?”

“…!”

That punch was strong, but she was used to fighting ever since she could remember, such pain like this didn’t bother her at the slightest. She turned her eyes and glared back at the kidnappers once again. However, she was just so naïve that she just made the men got pissed seeing her face. Before he would be able to give the young girl a lesson again another man came to stop him.

“Oi! Don’t hurt her, she’s our important hostage.”

“Tch, that rude and mercilessness sure runs in the blood of Watanabe family.”

Hearing that man insulted her father and her family’s name made her angered even more. She glared with pure hatred and the dark aura was emitting from her. Just from a young child…the beast blood in Watanabe still ran in her. That blink of second, the kidnappers swore they felt threatened and a chill running down their spine. They felt utterly insulted that they allowed a 15 year old child to intimidated a well-trained yakuza from their honorable family. They punched her again and her teeth accidently cut her lips. The young girl fell onto the floor and her lips started to bleed from that cut…obviously the other men stopped the short-tempered one before he would hurt their previous hostage even more.

“Are you insane?? She’s our precious hostage!”

“Tch…fine.”

“What are you guys doing!?”

A loud familiar voice echoed in the warehouse as it caught Mayu’s attention. That was the moment she saw her precious bodyguard that came to rescue her from the danger. He came alone and unarmed as well. He was panting as if he had been rushing over here without any further waiting at all…he walked in without fear, but with anger towards the men that kidnapped his master. However, his eyes caught the blood that was drooling from Mayu’s lips, that just increased his rage bar up even more…and he took his jacket off to increase his speed.

“How dare you…How dare you hurt Mayu-sama!?”

“You’re Watanabe’s lapdog? You can be our messenger to that arrogant Watanabe Ichiro, with your death!!”

The kidnappers pulled out their knives before they rushed in to fight against Sayaka. He fought all alone, while Mayu watched the whole thing before her eyes. He dodged it swiftly and punched right in the deadly spots without fear for the blades that could slit him. Mayu watched with stun as she never realized how strong and good Sayaka was…and finally she got to witness his strength. It was identical to the martial arts she learned before…but he was far better than her. Finally, he kicked the first one in the stomach, uppercut the second one in the jaw, and swiftly turned around and elbowed right in the last man’s face without hesitation. They all knocked backward onto the floor, the winner was known and the moment his eyes met with Mayu’s, he smiled with relief.

“Mayu-sama…I’m glad you’re alright.”

He came up to her and untied her immediately. The ropes started to get lose but then Mayu could see the horror. She saw another man coming from behind with that gun in his hand. She wasn’t able to yell for Sayaka for the up coming danger and the second thing that she remembered was that she heard gunshots…and seeing Sayaka collapsing onto the floor.

~BANG~BANG~BANG~

He collapsed onto her body and blood did spattered onto her clothes and arm. Her eyes grew wide with shock as she glared back at that man with such terror. He spotted her bodyguard and he’s now lying listless by her side. Mayu was trembling in fear and was completely lost…she didn’t know what to do or react at all.

“I admit your bravery to charge in, but how insolent are you to come alone.”

This old man seemed to be one of the one manipulate over the kidnappers that tried to capture Mayu, he grinned with excitement as his plan would be successful. He was ordered by his leader to come kidnap Watanabe Mayu, the daughter of Watanabe Ichiro in order to make a forced negotiation with him. That man slowly approached the two of them and Mayu couldn’t stop shaking.

“Hehe~ you’re shaking, scared of death?”

“…!”

“This is it young kid, come with me if you don’t want anyone to die—”

~BANG~BANG~

“Too bad no one is dead yet…only but you.”

Sayaka smirked while he slowly turned to give that victory smile at the man. He had his gun in his pocket and he short through his shirt so the man wouldn’t be careful of the incoming attack. Sayaka caught him off guard and the man collapsed onto his own pool of blood… as he successfully protected his master, he slowly backed off to sit while watching Mayu completely unharmed.

“Mayu-sama…”

“S-Sayanee! Y-You got shot—”

“It’s my duty to protect you ma’am. It must be scary isn’t…?”

He wiped the blood from the corner of Mayu’s lips with worries before he had no energy left to sit. He finally collapsed onto the floor with exhaustion as the three bullets landed on some vital spots. Mayu was completely horrified with the scene, she went to his side immediately and didn’t know what to do. She was in complete panic, she wanted to help save him but she didn’t know what to do at all…she’s completely helpless.

“I-I…I’ll stop your blood!!”

Mayu flipped him so he faced down onto the floor while Mayu tried to stop the bleeding. However, she didn’t know what to do, she pushed her hands against the gunshot wounds hoping it could stop the bleeding…but it made Sayaka grumbled in pain. So much panic and fear ran through Watanabe’s mind and made her retracted her hands away. Her eyes started to become teary and tears started to form down her cheeks.

“S-Sayanee! Don’t die! Please!!”

“It’s okay…I’ll be fine…”

“No you’re not! I’m so sorry…! I’m so sorry that I ran away…! It’s all my fault—”

“No my lady…it’s not.”

Sayaka slowly flipped himself back and raised his hand towards Mayu’s cheek. He gently stroked his hand onto those warm wet cheeks with that smile. It was that warm comforting smile that always protected and took care of her no matter what. Slowly, his hand fell onto the floor and Mayu’s heart sank even more. Her eyes grew wide and she started to yell for help, no one replied. Her cellphone was taken away and she had to get Sayaka’s cellphone instead to dial back home to ask for help…it took quite a while for Watanabe’s men and the ambulance to arrive to send Sayaka to the hospital…but it was too late. He had lost too much blood from the wound. Mayu was completely traumatized, and dreaded over it until this day. It’s a priceless memory that she lost her closest men from her childishness. 

From that incident, Mayu learned how helpless she was. In many situations people would like to be stronger so to protect the ones they love…but for the young Watanabe, she wanted to be able to save Sayaka. What killed him was the time he was left untreated before he reached the hospital…if Mayu knew what to do she might be able to save him. She would be able to save her only friend…that’s one thing she regretted. Absolute power of yakuza wouldn’t save anyone, she realized the power she was taught could only destroy, harm, and kill people. That was the moment she decided…she wanted to do medical profession instead of inheriting her father’s position.

-///-

Obviously Mayu did some modify with her story so that she wouldn’t reveal herself as the daughter of the yakuza. She told something like her friend saved her and ended up dying in her place, which made her regretted until now. Finally the story came to an end and it just reminded Mayu it had been 4 years since then, it still felt like yesterday to her though…that one last smile from Sayaka still burned deep into her memories.

“I guess that’s why…even just 0.1% I want to risk taking that miracle to bring life back to someone, I don’t want people to feel that regret I have when I lost Sayanee…”

“…”

“So that’s the sto—Yukirin???”

The young girl beside her was crying and sobbing so hard. Mayu was completely speechless and she suddenly wrapped her arms around the older one tightly. It was like Yuki was crying in Mayu’s place…since her tears went dry regarding Sayaka’s death already. When she saw Kashiwagi crying…the more it reminded her of how she used to cry so hard every time she thought about Sayaka.

“I-It’s so s-sad…! I think I understand you even more now…!”

“Yukirin—”

“Let me cry…please, and don’t tease me!!”

Yuki buried her face onto Mayu’s shoulder before the older one just smiled softly. This girl’s sincerity touched her heart and she patted her head gently with appreciation. It was as if Yuki truly understood Mayu’s pain very well, and was crying for her…to have someone that could understand her just reminded her of times she had Sayaka beside her.

“…Thank you, Yukirin.”

Both of them stayed like that for quite a while before Mayu started to hear less of the young girl crying. Slowly, Yuki parted away and Watanabe pulled out her handkerchief to wipe the tears from her eyes.

“Here, use this to clean your face. You look insane.”

“Shut up! Stop being mean.”

“…Hehe, yeah, whatever.”

Mayu’s expression became more relaxed after she had vented it out her emotions that seemed to be accumulating inside her. That regret that she couldn’t do anything to save Sayaka was her biggest motivation to become doctor. She probably wanted to specialize some acute intense specialty to save acute patients…just like Sayaka. 

“But I think I know what I want to do now.”

Yuki finally showed her smile and she saw Sayaka’s smile overlapped with hers…no, her smile was far prettier than that. It was one of the most beautiful smile she ever saw in her whole life, especially given to her. Mayu’s eyes grew wide with surprise and she could feel that slight heartburn inside her chest.

“…I’ll be a nurse.”

“A nurse? Why?”

“An awesome doctor like you and Jurina needs an awesome nurse to work with right? No matter what you’ll need me in every case…I want to fight and work together with Jurina and you…that’s what I realized.”

“…”

Yuki smiled and bent in for a kiss on Mayu’s cheeks. The older glasses girl retracted back and blushed heavily as ever since it was the first time she was kissed by a girl and had this huge crazy contraction in her guts. It was like a storm inside her stomach that was giving her such a burning face right now.

“Taking the front isn’t my thing…I want to support dad Jurina, and you. I want to be your strength and create that miracle together with you. Let’s work hard together, and I’ll definitely not lose to you!”

That bright smile of excitement, filled with determination and encouragement. She received such a meaningful lesson from Mayu’s story and gave her a brand new determination to pursue nursery degree to support both doctors in the future. As she said, a good doctor needed a good nurse to support them. Watanabe was completely blushing and couldn’t understand this feeling burning inside her…the more she saw Yuki’s smile the more she felt so happy.

“I finally understood what I wanted to do…thank you so much Mayu.”

“Y-Yeah…y-you’re welcome…”

Mayu couldn’t believe it that she was stuttering and that was when Yuki got a text from Jurina that she was done with her classes today. That was when their conversation ended…however as they walked over to meet with Jurina at the front gate, Mayu couldn’t help but to ask Yuki for one thing.

“Uh…Yukirin? I got a question.”

“Yes?”

“Well, are you not scared of me? Or tensed around me?”

“Huh? Why do I need to? I like being with you.”

“…Eh??”

Mayu was dumbfounded before Yuki had a chance to explain what she felt. She told everything about how she was just so blunt, mean, and dense sometimes, but it just made Watanabe such an honest and sincere person. That’s why Yuki loved to talk and be around her. That was the first time Mayu ever heard such a thing. She couldn’t help but to feel this throbbing inside her chest starting to bloom out with overflowing contentment.

“I like being with you, talk to you, it just makes me feel comfortable! It’s like I can talk anything to you. Don’t you feel the same too?”

“E-Eh? Uh…”

“Hm?”

“…Yeah, I do too.”

“Hehe~ that’s great we felt the same!”

The childish smile again. Making Mayu’s mind went blank and made her forget about things around her…as if it's a world only between the two of them.  It was the first time she felt this way and she never understood what it meant at the slightest. This overflowing feeling inside her chest…maybe Jurina would know what it meant. After they met each other at the gate, Mayu excused herself with Jurina for a short talk before both Jurina and Yuki headed back home together. The shorter glasses girl made she Yuki wouldn’t hear it and made a short consultation with Jurina.

“What’s a matter?”

“Uh you see, I recently have this condition. Need your help to analyze.”

“Oh, tell me about it.”

“The heartburn feeling…funny stomach contracting…heating face…and mind going blank?”

“…”

“Jurina?”

The young Matsui kept staring at Mayu before she let out a huge smile across her face with pure excitement, however the shorter one still didn’t understand what it was at all and hoped that it was not some serious condition. She never read or came across any diseases with these symptoms before.

“Oh Mayu you’re definitely sick.”

“W-What?! What disease is that?”

“Hehe, it’s called love. You’re in love!”

“…L-Love?”

“Wow! Who is this lucky person you love?”

Mayu was shocked by the moment Jurina said that was she was in love. She had these conditions with only Yuki, which meant that she was actually falling for Kashiwagi Yuki, that young innocent girl. She covered her face with realization and couldn’t believe that it was real. She didn’t understand how she fell for her at the slightest…but she already did, and quite deeply as well.

That was the story when she fell in love with the girl that was in a relationship with her best friend…for longer than five years. For all these years she hoped that her feelings might change, but it didn’t at all…instead, it grew stronger. The longer and more time she spent with her made her feelings grew deeper. Even until now, she never had her heart for anyone except Yuki. It was like a curse to her…to see her loved one being taken already and knew that her heart belonged to the person, the only thing she could do was to remain in silence and carried that burden along with her. Unless there would be a miracle that one day…Yuki would finally look at her not as a friend, but as someone she could love.

-
-

~TO BE CONTINUE~

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
FINALLY YOU UPDATED :cathappy:

Aaahh- Sayanee

AAAHHH YUKIRIN KISS MAYU'S CHEEK

I will wait for the next update  :deco:

and sorry for bad English UwU

Offline River1721

• Member+
Mayuyu's background is so sad :fainted: :mon surr:
I think I may have had some tears rolling down my cheek :pig cry: :k-sad:
Sayanee sacrificed himself for Mayuyu's protection :depressed:
Aw~ Yukirin kissed Mayuyu on the cheek  :tama-yeeaah:
Thanks for the update ~ :k-great: :k-thrilled:
I can't wait for more ! :tama-bye:

Offline Tupi

• Okay, first, please call me Tuu! Hmmm well, I'm a silent reader and yeah sorry for my bad English! m(_ _)m
MAYUYU!!! Why so saaaad??? Please give her happiness Author-san... Please give Mayu her Kirin  :cry:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Omg i never though Mayu is daughter of yakuza

Yuki and Jurina know about Mayu family yet?

Update soon

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
Mayu had a hard life.  :cry: Please yuki realize mayu feeling before its too late.
and I wonder what will happen if yuki found out that mayu is daughter of yakuza.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
OMO! OMO! OMG!

WAH THIS HISTORY of WATANABE MAKE ME WANNA CHAPETR 10 ALREADY

KATE WHEN YOU WROTE THAT?? T.T AH MAYUUUUU FALL IN LOVE WITH YUKI

I HAD TO SAID YUKI FALL FOR MAYU TOO BUT SHE DOESN'T REALIZED,YET!

IT COULD BE SEEN WHEN YUKI CONSULTING HER FUTURE WITH MAYU INSTEAD JURINA

BUT, THEIR RELATIONSHIP HERE IS FINE I MEAN IN THE FUTURE MAYU SEEM MORE MEANING WITH YUKI AND SARCASTIC

Offline chocholate

• Member+
C'mon.. make them together author-san!!
Mayu's past was really sadd  :mon cry:

thanks for your updatee~

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
KATE-SENPAI!!~  :mon runcry: WAHHH!! MAYUYU!! HER PAST IS SO SAD!! AND THEN WHEN FINALLY SOMETHING GOOD HAPPENS (MAYUYU MEETING YUKIRIN) I FEEL SAD KNOWING AGAIN THAT JURINA AND YUKIRIN ARE TOGETHER!!  :mon cry:
S-SAYANEE.. WHY YOU LEAVE MAYUYU?!  :mon waterworks:
OVERALL LOVED IT  :heart: BUT ALSO CRIED  :sweatdrop:
Thanx Kate-senpai for the update :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
patientLY waiTIIng for the next update while reading back the story~  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
take your time Kate-san~  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
hope Mayu can get her happy ending~ with Yuki~  :yep:

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
i wanna hug mayu right now :cry: :cry:

such a painful past :( :(

but mayu is soooo dense when it comes to love XD XD

hope mayu's the one who'll confess :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

can't wait for your update :twothumbs :twothumbs