JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Kumonoito

Author Topic: AMNESIA: Chapter 14 ~ [WMatsui + MaYuki]~ (18/12/2015)  (Read 111565 times)

Offline The Ray

• ~Life For WMATSUI~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just silent reader
Re: AMNESIA: Chapter 12 ~ [WMatsui + MaYuki]~ (12/05/2015)
« Reply #240 on: May 13, 2015, 02:43:52 AM »
Banzai  :onioncheer:
finally new chapter :on GJ:
thank you author-san  :cathappy:
~WMATSUI forever~

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #241 on: May 13, 2015, 06:37:26 AM »
oh god, you take your time to give us chapters, but when you do... I love your fic, really.

All the characters are suffering, and we're in the best part I think, this is Mayu's familly arc right? when the arc finish I hope Mayu will be with Yuiki, and then we can finally see more about Jurina and Rena <3

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #242 on: May 13, 2015, 10:27:48 AM »
FINALLY!!!
AN UPDATE>0<
What daheck that Kikuyo!
Don't take Mayu's freedom!
Let her go with her Kirin><
But, maybe it have connection with her past. Maybe she have a past like Mayu's life now.
Hope she'll let Mayu get her Kirin~

What happen with the old Rena?
Why she try to kill Jurina in her past???

And Shinoda-san finally come~
Poor her. But that was her fault afterall.
I hope JuriRena complication relationship will be better in the next chapter.

Thanks for the update, Kate-san~^0^
I love it & I'll wait for the next one^^
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #243 on: May 13, 2015, 01:40:43 PM »
Moreeeee.. Update fast author-san ....

Offline mayura48

• Member+
« Reply #244 on: May 13, 2015, 02:06:14 PM »
There is no words that can describe this... This is an such explendid work. An Masterpiece. what amazing story~

Kate is a God of Mayuki fic !!

If only i were director, i would like to remake this story into a Dorama~
Man~ That would be interisting !! esp if mayu and yuki casted on it !!

Offline Pokotan

« Reply #245 on: May 14, 2015, 06:01:29 AM »
Yabai.. mayu's mom is really  ....  :on freeze: :on blackhole:
Thanks for your update   :onioncheer:
ganbare yuki!!! Fight for mayu  :farofflook:

Offline Yhuiii

• as long as Mayu's here
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #246 on: May 14, 2015, 07:08:58 AM »
Finally .. an update  :wriggly:
Woa .. my heart was beating so fast... what will they do to yuki  :mon scare:
Mayu... save your princess  :mon ref:  :mon angel:
み〜んなの目線を、いただきまゆゆ

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
« Reply #247 on: May 15, 2015, 12:57:44 PM »
PS. Do check Clubhappy's fanart for chap 12 XDDDDD IT IS REALLY COOL!!!!

There are 3 pictures! Check on her tumblr~ >> [HERE]<<

Replies:

clubhappy: Thank you for your drawing~ And many many of "other" drawings too! :P

rhin12: We'll see she will realize her feelings soon or not, or would it be too late? XD

Minami-chan: Yup~ It's at its highest point! Gonna get crazier after this :)

The Ray: Glad you enjoy the chapter! :)

abcari: Hahahahaha! I do take my time :P For the good quality of each chapter, and yup this is Mayu's family arc right now, and wMatsui arc will come right after.

junchan48:We'll see how it goes between MaYuki! :) Finally someone pointed it out about Rena's past! XD Gonna get more fun later, glad you enjoy it!

purnamazaki: I don't think I'll be able to update that fast because of work XD All i can promise is a good quality chapter each time I updated :)

mayura48: Aw thank you, i'm glad you enjoy the chapter! :) LOL God of Mayuki? Well, i'm happy with that compliment  :deco: It will definitely be interesting if it becomes a drama XD hahahaha

Pokotan:Kikuyo is really cool! XD See the art that clubhappy drew (y)

Yhuiii: I'm glad you're enjoying it! :) I wonder what is Mayu gonna do from now XD

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #248 on: May 21, 2015, 05:12:03 PM »
hiks....
my mayuki... (i_i)

YUKI.. please... be strong, girl!!!!

oh, crap!! I'm so into this. >_<

THANKS Author-san... :-*
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline Mayukishipper

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • KSGK
« Reply #249 on: May 21, 2015, 05:58:39 PM »
Yuki.. T_T
Oh no yuki be patient your mayu will help you
Btw can't wait for next chapter and thanks for update author san^^

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #250 on: May 22, 2015, 04:04:59 PM »
woah I feel like I'm watching drama when I read it
I beg you kikuyo-sama gave mercy to yuki and freedom to mayu! let them go, let them go~
ah, look into yuki make lady kikuyo-sama remember something from the past? interesting hehe
please update more and soon hehe keep writing kate-san! thankyou~
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #251 on: May 23, 2015, 04:28:44 PM »
Kaaaaaate!
Can't wait for your next update.
Wow everything is so complicated now between all the 4 characters. Watanabe's mom, I wonder in the past who was that person that reminds of Yukirin.
Thank you for your update!
:kneelbow: //sincerely pink pedobear.
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Xerxes88

« Reply #252 on: May 24, 2015, 12:48:12 PM »
This is seriously an awesome fanfic! Can't wait for the next chapter!   :twothumbs

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #253 on: June 01, 2015, 02:17:37 PM »
My gosh!!! What happen with me!!!

Wait

Give me time...

I know it already june
I know i'm late
So old fashion am i... What the!?

Can i start with rena first? The mayuki part is to hot right now.

I dont want assume anything about her past right know,a lot of possibility but jurina is right whoever rena is,the old rena or the new rena (lol)... 'Rena is still Rena to jurina' hope she remember this when she finally regain her memories.

And one more time,i think rena could be normal person if she want??.

I feel like that because she could live a normal life, seen from her attitude everyday in the hospital, she seems normal to me, is the opposite to what is reflected through the memories of her past, the old rena somehow having an insane vibe ... Yeah it's geki vibe,but it probably because of something in the past that I do not know yet kate know lol

and I guess rena needed a friend for share her troubling mind, but not with Jurina, supposedly sharing problem with mayu, because mayu seem able to control because quite well, but as we know mayu are in trouble too.

Just hope yuki could deal with that so  mayu could help rena.

Now i will talk about mayuki

WOOOOOOOOOOOSH
THAT WAS SUPERP!!!
KATE!!! OMO OMO!!!
I EVEN FELT A SWEAT WHILE READING THAT SECTION!!! LADY KIKUYO WAS TOO AWESOME!!! WAIT WHY I CALLED HER LADY?? SHE A DEVIL THAT HURT YUKI SAMA AND MAYU SAMA!!

MAYU SHOULD KNOW THAT YUKI WAS KIDDNAP AND AND AND IT IN HER HOUSE!!!

POOR SAE, SOMETIME I FELT HE REALLY STUPID FOR BRING YUKI THERE,IS HE DOESNT LIKE THE MARRIAGE OR WHAT?? HE LIKE HE WANT TO RUIN IT FROM INSIDE....
I DONT KNOW WHAT HEBREALLY PLANNING BUT HE MUST KNOW MAYU AND YUKI HAVE SOMETHING BETWEEN THEM,MORE THAN BEST FRIEND, SO IT KIND OF STUPID IF HE BRING YUKI ON THOSE HOUSE,I BELIEVE HE HAS HIS PLAN.

And about lady kikuyo past, hmmm i just wondering if mayu has older brother or sister

OH HOW I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH...

THANK KATE!!!
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 02:50:45 PM by gek geki »

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #254 on: June 01, 2015, 11:00:36 PM »
Take all the time you want! I can see you take your time to give us an awesome chapter in all your updates <3

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #255 on: June 02, 2015, 03:23:47 AM »
I wondering if on the next chapter there would be any battle between mayu and her mom?

At least mayu show off her fighting abillity

RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #256 on: August 06, 2015, 05:07:02 AM »
Update plzzzzzz
 :bow: :bow:

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Re: AMNESIA: Chapter 13 ~ [WMatsui + MaYuki]~ (22/08/2015)
« Reply #257 on: August 21, 2015, 06:36:59 PM »
REPLIES:

niineechan: Haha, we'll see what's gonna happen with Yuki later~ Not in this chap tho :P

Mayukishipper: Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

sastio13: LOL, that's nice of you XD We'll know more about the past. I hope you enjoy this chapter :)

Megumi: Indeed there are a lot of TWISTS and dramas of all 4 characters. That's why this is fun XD Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Xerxes88: Aw that's nice of you. Thanks! Hope you enjoy this chapter :)

gek geki: Good theories and ideas about Rena XD We'll know more about Rena's past~ This chapter is heavy towards wmatsui, next chap will be focusing on Mayuki. Ah yes...Mayuki LOLOLOL Glad you enjoy it. XD GLAD YOU LIKE KIKUYO! She's amazing yeah~? I like her too XD Anyways~ We'll find your answers in this chap and next chap, should be LOL

abcari: I hope you enjoy this chapter! thanks for your patience :)

kurogumi:LOLOLOL! Not yet, Mayu's fight will be in next chapter, this one will be focusing on wmatsui.

purnamazaki: Here you go, the update :)

>> Full Ver. <<

AMNESIA: CH13

-

It’s been a day since Yuki was locked in this room. However, she wasn’t being treated like a prisoner or anything. The maids actually took care of her by providing new clothes and meals for her. She was scared that she would be poisoned but the maids ate a piece of it in front of her to prove that they’re not trying to harm her. The Watanabe maids were actually very nice and sweet to Yuki in a way that she couldn’t believe that they’re working in a famous yakuza family. The maids would come visit her ever hour to make sure she didn’t escape and whether she needed anything. She wore this plain pink yukata that was given to her and she just sat by the window having a view of the garden outside while having the sweets she was provided. Suddenly, the door opened again and an unfamiliar maid entered the room to see her.

“A-Ah…Hi…?”

“…You’re Yuki-san, is it?”

“Yes?”

“Ah I see! I’m glad to meet you.”

She bowed her head to her and obviously Yuki was in shocked. It seemed this maid knew about Yuki, but the nurse didn’t know anything about her. The maid must’ve heard it from someone all the time and that made her remember about the nurse clearly.

“We’re sorry to keep you here, but we can’t let you go until we receive lady Kikuyo’s order to release you.”

“…”

It made Yuki remember what happened yesterday when she came to Watanabe’s headquarters to convince Mayu’s mother to set her daughter free…however it was indeed a reckless decision she had made. She believed that there would be a better approach than this, and she started to regret what she had done. However, nothing could be done more than that so she simply scratched her head without able to reply back to this maid in front of her.

“Does the yukata fit you?”

“It does thank you…”

“Hehe! I’m glad. That is meant to be for Mayu-sama. However she doesn’t like pink so she never wears it.”

“E-Eh? But…isn’t this a bit long for her?”

“We always modified it to fit her height, but since she hates the color it is unnecessary to modify it.”

The young maid explained to Yuki with a smile. The nurse looked at the yukata she was wearing again and reminded her more about Mayu. Her heart suddenly skipped a beat and her body started to get a little hotter than usual, especially her chest. Before the maid began asking Yuki several questions to answer her curiosity, she introduced herself to the nurse with a smile across her face.

“My name is Ota Aika, please to meet you Yuki-san.”

“Ah, nice to meet you too Ota-san.”   

“To be honest Yuki-san, I truly admire your courage to face lady Kikuyo regarding Mayu. However…”

Yuki suddenly felt the cold air and that calm expression across Aika’s face. It felt as if she was a different person when she started to interrogate Yuki the information she needed to answer her doubts regarding the nurse. Kashiwagi’s first instinct was to make sure to answer the question carefully and honestly without giving out any stupid answers.

“…How reckless is it to do that by placing your life on the line? Why do you risk your life this much for Mayu-sama? …What is she to you?”

“…!”

Yuki didn’t know how to answer but she felt the uneasiness in her heart. She bit her lips and clutched right on top of her chest. She did take her time before she reply back to the maid, Ota Aika, who seemed to have connections with Mayu. She realized that she had only one chance to answer it, and she can’t make a mistake. This maid in front of her could possibly be the only lead to reach Mayu.

“…I still don’t understand this feeling but I know for certain that Mayu is very important to me. I…want to see her smile.”

“You’re willingly to risk it with your life? I assume you should know by now that Mayu-sama is the succeeding heir of Watanabe group. ”

“I actually didn’t thought about it at all…regarding how reckless I was yesterday. However, I didn’t regret what I did.”

Aika flinched slightly as she could feel Yuki’s unwavering determination in her eyes. She was actually overwhelmed by that pressure emitting from Yuki. It seemed the nurse didn’t realize it but her dedication towards Mayu was formidable. It made the maid smiled softly before she approach Yuki once again with a slight bow towards her.

“E-Eh? Ota-san?”

“I admire your formidable determination, and I hope it doesn’t waver.”

“…It won’t. I want to save Mayu…I want to see her smile again, it's the most beautiful thing I ever had seen from her.”

“She saw her smile?”

“…Yes? Is it something wrong?”

Suddenly, the maid laughed softly and caught Yuki’s attention. However she didn’t understand the reason behind that smile and laugh at all. The nurse wondered what was wrong with her reply but then Aika smiled back to her with relief. She always had an image of her master as a coldhearted child that would never allow her emotions to surface out.

“So Mayu-sama smiled in the outside world…I’m so happy.”

“Huh?”

“Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Mayu-sama’s personal maid ever since she’s three. However, she rarely smiled at home. Once in a blue one I would witness it…so I’m so glad for her that she’s happy in the outside world.”

“Ota-san…”

Unfortunately, it was about time the maid had to leave for her duty to accompany her young master. But before she left, she passed her Yuki the funny looking giraffe keychain to her. She was in shock that the maid had the keychain that she gave to Mayu on the day they went out for amusement park date. She looked back at her with misbelief and Aika just sighed softly.

“Lady Kikuyo took it away from Mayu-sama…in order for her to forget all relations in the outside world. However I was able to take it back and I think you should hold onto it since you’re the one that gave her after all.”

“T-This…How did you know that I…”

“Mayu-sama called your name while she holding onto it. I could tell it is very important to her. It was one of the very rare times I saw her cried….”

“…”

Yuki could feel her heart beating faster and her chest felt very tight. She finally learned that Mayu cherished that cheap funny giraffe keychain that Yuki bought for her, and she was never this happy before. She thought that doctor Watanabe wouldn’t give much value to it since it's a keychain from a souvenir shop, however it actually the most important thing to Mayu ever held onto. The last words that Aika told her was to hold onto it for Mayu’s sake, and its better that she had it with her than letting it be in Watanabe group’s hands.

“O-Ota-san! I want to ask something…”

“Yes?”

“Is Mayu…okay?”

“…Actually, I was wondering the same too. Mayu-sama always hides her expressions behind her protective mask. She’s becoming very unresponsive and emotionless nowadays.”

“I-I see…”

“I must leave, we might meet again Yuki-san.”

“Thank you for everything Ota-san, please look after Mayu for me.”

She nodded softly before she left the room. However, she knew she couldn’t meet up to Yuki’s expectations though. If she could look after Mayu she would’ve done already. It was because no one could reach Mayu’s heart, even her own personal maid. Aika actually had faith that Yuki would be the one that can open her young master’s heart and saved her from this despair. She wished she could help Mayu and Yuki, but she couldn’t possibly refuse lady Kikuyo’s orders. Just giving the keychain to Yuki was the most she could do already. If she were to be caught, Ota would be in deep trouble. She actually prayed for the first time for a miracle to happen for her young master…but if it would happen. She wondered whether she should tell her master or not regarding Yuki’s presence at their household, however she only sighed while shaking her head sideways.

“If Mayu-sama knew that Yuki-san is held hostage here…I don’t know how would she respond to that. Sigh…I’m sorry but I too care about Mayu-sama’s wellbeing than anyone else, that's why...I'm obligated to not help you… Yuki-san.”

-

…This morning, Jurina came to see Rena and asked her about Yuki’s whereabouts. Apparently she didn’t come back home last night and she had to lie to Yuki’s father so that he wouldn’t be worried about her. He was currently in a process of forming an important partnership for the sake of hospital’s businesses and Jurina didn’t want to bring up worrisome news to him. Furthermore, she even tried to contact Mayu but it wasn’t working too… she didn’t bother to pick any phone calls at all. Rena also tried to call Yuki and Mayu, but the results were the same. Jurina told her that she would come during break time to ask for any updates from Rena, but what waited for her was nothing.

“Its just so odd Yukirin just disappeared without telling anyone…I’m so worried about her.”

“Yeah, she never have went anywhere on her own without telling anyone. I’m not having such a good feeling about this…”

“Mayu is not picking up the call either, I’m sorry I can’t be any help to you.”

“That’s okay Rena-chan…I’m just wondering who can we contact that would know about Yuki’s whereabouts…A-Ah—!”

“Jurina?”

The doctor picked up her cellphone and dialed without further ado. The moment the other side of the line picked her call, Jurina couldn’t hold back her horses and bluntly interrupted him so he wouldn’t have the opportunity to utter anything yet.

“I know you know where she is. Where the hell is Yukirin?”

[…Sigh, you’re as rude as always, Jurina. Do you think I’m a mother goose? How certain are you that I will know everything about Yuki’s actions?]

“Answer me already.”

[Jeez…that’s why I don’t like associate with people like you.]

“…Please, just tell already.”

[…]

The man at the end of the line sighed and remained in deep silence before he would tell Jurina the truth. He could tell from her voice that she was frustrated…and anxious. However, he knew that they would feel even worse than this when they learned that Yuki was currently under Kikuyo’s custody at the moment, and no one would be able to reach her unless Lady Kikuyo herself permitted so.

[I’m close by to the hospital, how about we meet at the roof deck and have a little chat? With both you and that patient girl.]

“Rena-chan as well?”

[I rather not repeat the story twice; also I don’t trust your information transferring skills. I will be there in about 20 minutes.]

“…Tch, very well then.”

After Jurina hung up, Rena asked her whom did she called and it was Sae as she somewhat expected. He would be the only man that would know where did Yuki disappear off. That was the longest 20 minutes that Jurina had ever waited…thankfully she was still on her break so she was able to wait up at the roof deck along side with Rena. The doctor didn’t say a word and Rena could see that Jurina was nervous…and anxious regarding Yuki’s whereabouts. She approached her and held her hand tightly to let Jurina know that she was still here to support her.

“I’m here with you, it will be okay.”

“Rena-chan…”

“Trust me, it will be okay.”

Rena held tighter and Jurina couldn’t help but to smile out with slight relief across her face. She felt that immense kindness and comfort from her stepsister and Jurina held her hand back gently as her indirect signal to her. However, the anonymous guest finally arrived and interrupted the moment between the two siblings that were on the top of the hospital.

“Good afternoon, Dr. Jurina, Matsui-san, did I keep you waiting for too long?”

“Sae, where is Yukirin?”

“Cut short without any greetings at all? How rude, doctor.”

“You know I don’t have much tolerance, especially when it comes down to family. Tell me everything you know, where is she??”

Jurina approached him and grabbed onto his collar to make sure he was in her grasp. However, the man didn’t flinch but sighed with how childish Jurina was acting right now. In that midst of silence, Rena ran up to the doctor and placed her hands on the same arm that was clutching onto Sae. She simply shook her head and then it made Jurina grumbled before letting the man go.

“I appreciate for letting me go. Thank you Rena-san.”

“That’s alright…but please, tell us what you know about Yukirin…we’re very worried about her.”

“Actually, we’re technically on the same boat. Come with me to the meeting, and you’ll know everything you want to.”

“Meeting with who?”

“Kashiwagi Azuma, the director of this hospital. I don’t want to keep my business partner waiting, so let us go.”

Sae just told the two of them that if they followed him to his meeting with Yuki’s father, then they would know about their friend’s whereabouts. They weren’t sure what was happening and what was the connection between Sae and Yuki’s disappearance…but they didn’t have a choice but to follow him to acquire any little hints to find out where their friend was. They simply followed him into director’s office on the next floor below the roof deck. As they entered Azuma’s office, he was waiting for Sae to arrive but had a little surprise that he got the other two girls with him as well. Furthermore, he knew the two of them as well.

“Oh? What does this mean Miyazawa-kun? I thought it’s supposed to be a private business meeting?”

“Sorry sir, but its easier this way. The reason I requested for a meeting with you is to pass Lady Kikuyo’s words to you.”

“!?”

The director of the hospital had a little moment of startle when he heard that name. Obviously no one would not know that name since was like the face of the prestigious Watanabe group…and Kashiwagi Azuma knew how powerful and influential that woman is. If she wanted and was serious she could demolish an entire business down in a blink of a second. She was famous for having an unshakable mind and aggression. Sae sighed softly before he looked towards Yuki’s father as he was absolutely bothered to tell him the truth that happen at Watanabe household yesterday…

Kashiwagi Yuki…she caused a ruckus in the meeting between Miyazawa and Watanabe. As a result she infuriated Lady Kikuyo and she’s currently holding her in custody at Watanabe headquarters.”

“W-What—!?”

Jurina ended up being the one in huge shock, followed by Rena but she was too stunned to say anything. Surprisingly Yuki’s father was very calm and in deep silence before he sighed out with worries for his daughter. Any father would be worried if their daughter were to get herself into deep trouble. However, Sae followed up with slight good news that lady Kikuyo didn’t have any plans to hurt her and was just merely keeping her in custody until lady Kikuyo wished to release her.

“From what I heard she was given care 24/7 and ensured that she is healthy, alive, and safe no matter what. At very least, she has lady Kikuyo’s pity. She doesn’t want to cause unnecessary bloodshed and hoped you will come to understand that as well.”

“…I’m glad to hear that. Can you check on her every now and then for me?”

“I will sir. I’ll make sure to keep you update with Yuki’s situation. I’ll inform. your answer back to her lady”

It was indeed a short meeting, but right after Sae finished his talking he approached Azuma with a brown folder that he took out from his pocket. Despite today’s meeting was about Sae reporting about Yuki’s current situation, he had some few documents to handover to him as well. However, before young Miyazawa could leave, Jurina stopped him to interrogate for more information about her ex-girlfriend. Obviously she would be demanding for every single detail that Sae knew because Jurina was extremely worried and anxious about Yuki.

“Just that? Azuma-san are you not going to do anything!? Can’t we just go ask this lady Kikuyo to let Yuki go??”

“Did you realize that the person you’re talking about is likely one of the most powerful person in Japan? She’s the one that maneuvers all movements of Watanabe’s business… and do you think just a plain emotional request will allow you to get what you want? Instead, you might just worsen the situation.”

“Still—!”

“You’re not going to suffer the consequence of your stupidity, Yuki is.”

Jurina didn’t know what to exactly reply back to him, but at very least he understood what she was going through. He actually wished that he could help her out but unfortunately that person was lady Kikuyo. The doctor simply clutched her fist and lowered her head down to stare at the floor angrily with hopelessness. At the very least, he hoped that his words would be able to heal her heart, or rather it was more of redirecting Jurina’s frustration towards him instead to ease her pain.

“We can only wait, Dr. Jurina. I will let you know when Yuki is released… since I’m responsible for bring her to Watanabe headquarters.”

Sae confessed the truth that he was the one that took Yuki to his meeting, and he failed to control the young girl. As a result of his failure, Yuki was held in custody by one of the most powerful figure in Japan, lady Kikuyo. Obviously nothing could be done and all they could do was waiting. However, that fact made Jurina pissed and grabbed onto his collar again. Successfully as he inteded, her frustration was directed to him and blamed him for putting Yuki into danger.

“You knew that Watanabe group is a damn yakuza group… Yet why did you bring her into the picture!?”

“I warned her, she came anyway.”

“Still—”

“She is not a child, Dr. Jurina. Furthermore, I warned her, but nothing changed her determination to see Mayu again.”

“M-Mayu?? Wait—what?”

Rena blurted out this time and caught his attention. Only she didn’t know about Mayu’s real background…and so she was completely confused with how Yuki’s and Mayu’s situation are connected. Sae felt like might as well tell them everything since he knew they wouldn’t be capable to do anything afterwards anyway. Sometimes, knowing the truth could put on such a heavier burden than not knowing at all. One of the worse pains one could receive was to be helpless for the one they cherished or cared for. She finally told them that Mayu simply returned back to her family to continue her responsibilities as a succeeding heir to Watanabe group. All the hidden secrets that Mayu had been hiding for years were out and all of them were listening in silence. It was as Sae expected, the two ladies didn’t know how to react to this excess information that was going on in this room at once, but he needed to leave right now due to business meetings he had.

“I will contact you again Kashiwagi-san.”

“Thank you for your effort, Miyazawa-kun.”

He left without further ado and left every one of them behind. This time, Jurina didn’t bother to stop him while she was busy losing rational senses. As Rena glanced over to her…she couldn’t help but to worry about Jurina. The doctor was indeed putting such a heavy painful expression across her face. Not before long… she slowly take her approach towards the comfortable sofa and finally had a seat.  She rested her forehead against her hands that joined tightly into a single big fist. Rena was extremely worried when Jurina went into that awkward silence and she went to her side to give her emotional support.

“What the hell is going on? This is messed up…with both Mayu and Yukirin…Azuma-san, what is going on?”

“…It is as you heard from Miyazawa-kun.”

Azuma basically rephrased what Sae reported regarding Mayu’s return to her family. She officially resigned from the hospital and was no longer a doctor anymore. Aside from that he did not hear anything or know about her whereabouts. He simply respected Dr. Watanabe’s decision to return back to her family to face her destiny as the future boss of Watanabe group. As for Yuki, he was as surprised as Jurina and Rena, but he just didn’t express his emotions out like how Dr. Jurina did. At very least he could do was to calm his adoptive daughter from any more stress.

“Only thing we can do is just wait…and everything will be okay.”

“But what if that whatever lady that Sae mentioned will hurt Yuki—”

“Lady Kikuyo isn’t that kind of person. Despite of her infamous heartlessness… she is not a big fan of unnecessary bloodshed. As long as we don’t do anything to provoke the situation, Yuki will be safe.”

“…Dammit!!”

Jurina slammed her fist onto the table and made Rena stunned. Both Azuma and Rena could feel the doctor’s anger and frustration from her voice and action. In that moment of silence…Rena bit her lips softly before she grabbed Jurina’s head and pulled her into her chest to calm her down. She wasn’t sure what she was doing was right or not but she wanted to comfort and calm Jurina down. The young doctor wasn’t expecting this and her eyes grew wide with utter surprise.

“R-Rena-chan?”

“You have to calm down Jurina…I know it sucks to wait like this…I don’t like it either! What Kashiwagi-san said is right… and the only thing we can do is to wait.”

“…”

The young doctor sighed and nodded softly against Rena’s chest. She could hear young Matsui’s heart racing and pounding against her chest. She was probably anxious and frustrated like how Jurina was feeling right now, which led to adrenaline rush through her body system. At least the young doctor calmed down after being comforted, and nothing could be done…only but wait.

~XXX~

It was a week since Yuki was still held a hostage at Watanabe headquarters. Sae tried to get any updates regarding the nurse’s status from the maids and they told him she’s doing well. They were actually take care of her as if she was a VIP guest entering a 5-star hotel. Today, the young representative of Miyazawa group came out and joined with his men that waited for him. It was quite some intense meeting since it was with all representatives from different yakuza groups that were alliances with Watanabe group. Some were even eternal rivals, but they had to push their differences aside for today. However, that was where he coincidently saw Mayu’s personal maid walking in a distance away. Without further ado he went up to her in order to get updates regarding Mayu’s whereabouts in the headquarters. Technically, she is still his fiancé.

“Ota-san, how’s Mayu-san nowadays?”

“She is same as usual. She has been working on a lot of paper files.”

“I see…is it possible that I could give her a visit?”

“Why so?”

“Can’t I drop by and pay my fiancé a visit?”

Ota somewhat seemed to be annoyed with how Sae talked, but she didn’t have the right to refuse it. If he were to marry to Mayu then he would technically be a part of Watanabe’s lineage. She didn’t have a choice but to allow his visit, despite how she was not pleased about her master’s engagement with Miyazawa.

“…Very well then, at the moment lady Kikuyo allows only 15-minute visit. If you wish to stay longer then you must personally request her.”

“That is more than enough, thank you.”

“Please follow me, but your guards have to wait at the entrance hall. I will escort you in and out personally.”

Miyazawa’s men had a reaction against Aika’s call. However, Sae stopped them from showing any signs of disapproval or rebellion. He nodded with a calm expression to accept her condition. He ordered his men to wait for him at the entrance hall while he went to visit Mayu. The maid led her way for man and as he walked through countless corridors until the point he seemed to lose his sense of direction. He never have been this deep before and started to wonder how big Watanabe headquarters could be. It already appeared to be immensely humongous, but it seemed there was more than what he expected. Finally, they turned at the corner where there were two men in black suit standing and they gave a death glare towards him…he realized that the two of them were directly glaring at him.

“He is Miyazawa Sae, Mayu-sama’s fiancé. He will have only 15 minutes to visit her.”

“Very well, visit approved.”

One replied, while another one nodded. Ota turned to Sae and told him that he had the permission, but he would be asked to leave after 15 minutes had gone by. As the guards moved away, the young maid approached and stood right in front of the entrance to converse with her master inside the room.

“Mayu-sama, you have a visit.”

“Who?”

“It is your fiancé, Miyazawa Sae.”

“…Fine, let him in.”

Mayu approved his visit, and Ota moved out of the way to let Sae go in to meet with his fiancé…as she was sitting at her working table working on a pile of paper files. This was the second time he saw her in that elegant yukata and it never fail to amaze him at all. He entered and closed the sliding door behind him in order to have that private moment with Mayu…but she seemed to be glaring at him with such cold eyes.

“…What do you want?”

“I wondered how are you doing. It’s been a while since I last saw you.”

“If your intention is to have a pointless casual talk, I would ask you to leave.”

“I believe it wouldn’t be such a good approach to jump to the point due to the intensity of the topic. I would like to have a soft start first before we get to the point.”

“…Now, or leave.”

“Wow, you can be ultimately stubborn, don’t you?”

Mayu only glared at him before she went back to work again. She completely ignored his presence and wouldn’t say a word until the man told his reason for his visit. He tried to break the awkward atmosphere, but Mayu simply didn’t have any intention to reply back to him. It arrived at the point that Sae felt like his young fiancé was dominating the entire conversation.

“You’re planning to ignore me the whole way, don’t you?”

“…”

Mayu didn’t say a word and it didn’t leave Sae any choice but to use his hidden trump card. He knew the only way to grab her attention was to poke on her weakness, which he realized after processing Mayu’s reaction and speech up to the last time he met her. Despite it was just a hypothesis, he had a gut feeling that the woman named Kashiwagi Yuki was the key to open the entrance door to Watanabe Mayu. 

“Yuki.”

“?!”

She swiftly shot her eyes towards him and he successfully had 100% of her attention. However, she seemed to be very displeased with him mentioning her name in such a place like this. Mayu had been trying to forget about Yuki so that she wouldn’t need to be carrying such unbearable pain like this. However…with Sae mentioning her up again recalled Mayu’s feelings towards the raven-haired nurse. Before young Watanabe could say anything to threaten him, he interrupted her and gave her a head start with the reason he was here today.

“It is about Yuki. That’s why I’m here to visit you.”

“…What is wrong with her? Didn’t I tell you to look after her.”

“I did, however she’s very…stubborn and insane just like you. I wasn’t able to hold her down.”

“What the hell are you trying to say? Stop hitting around the bushes. I DEMAND you to speak, now.

Mayu was not pleased and used her absolute authority as a Watanabe to order him to speak the entire story to her. He sighed softly before he finally responded back to her to satisfy Mayu’s demand for the answer. He finally allowed his lips to move freely and elaborated the entire situation in detail that it eventually made Mayu’s expressed changed drastically. Her face went pale and her eyes were dilating widely. Her heart began racing and she found it difficult to even breath properly without puffing subtly. His words were like needles piercing her heart…and this was the first time she was desperately praying that this was merely a dream…

~XXX~

Rena was watching the sunset through window in her room…and she was oddly quiet as if she was waiting for someone to arrive. While the silence in her room echoed…she felt like she sensed another presence aside from her. In that vague reflection on the glass window, she saw that dark shadow behind her…her hallucination is back again. Was that something Rena was waiting for?

(Hehehehehehe…Hahaha…)

“You’re here again.”

(Of course! I’m you…and you’re me.)

“Why are you so persistent like this? Since that nightmare…I’ve start to see you every single day. Why the hell are you here…? Can’t you leave me alone?”

(Ah? Aren’t you the one that always call for me?)

“No I didn’t.”

(Ah you lied again. Don’t think that you can hide anything from me…my other me.)

“…”

(Ah~ You’re scared…but its understandable. I told you before didn’t I? Truth is hideous. However your desire to know keep calls for me to come out…and its getting stronger each day too.)

“…I feel like a freak talking to myself like this.”

(Maybe we are freaks? The day that there will be only ONE Matsui Rena will come much sooner than I thought.)

“W-What are you talking about?”

(You know what I meant, you’re clever and smart…you always are.)

“…Seriously, for some reason why do I despise you this much? This anger...hatred…it’s just overwhelming. I really hate you even though I don’t know why.”

(It’s obvious; because I hate myself and you hate yourself… we both hate each other passionately.)

“…Hate myself huh…is it because what I saw that day?”

(…Huhu…)

“What?”

(Hehehehehe…Fufufu…we’re connected ever since you start to show desires to remember the past…my memories are already yours. Once you’re not afraid to face me…)

That shadow suddenly disappeared and left Rena hanging. That shadow self of hers didn’t finish what she was saying and forced the raven-haired girl to turn around. That instant, those hollow black eyes stared back at her with that ridiculous malicious grin. She felt the chill run down her spine and instinctively backed away from that ghost-like face…and her reflex satisfied her shadow self, and it began giggling once again.

(…Then you will learn everything…EVERYTHING that you seek for…)

“You bastard…!”

(The fact that you have so much hatred towards me is a sign that our feelings are starting to connect…Fufufu…I look forward to talk to you again…my other me.)

Rena suddenly felt a surge or anger and hatred even more…she hated that shadow in front of her so much that she wished she could kill it. However, now that the shadow Rena told her that their feelings are connected…this weren’t her feelings…these emotions belonged to the real Matsui Rena. Somewhat, she carried immense hatred towards herself… but Rena didn’t know what could be the possible reason for that.

“You—!!!”

~THUD~

“Rena-chan, sorry I took my time. I need to clear some files before I can come over.”

“J-Jurina—?”

She flinched, while not expecting the doctor to come in such a perfect timing when her shadow disappeared…she was trying to recover her mind back after her conversation with her shadow, but then Jurina’s worried expression caught her attention though. She was staring at Rena…and there was no single word uttered from her lips.

“Is there something on my face?”

“No…nothing. It’s just that…”

Jurina hesitated to continue but then she just shrugged it off. She changed the topic smoothly and asked Rena out for dinner tonight. The young raven-haired patient just nodded back despite the curiosity in her mind. Without further ado they went out to a ramen shop close by and ordered their own noodle bowl. They had a very enjoyable casual time with each other, but Rena could see a tinge of sadness hidden in Jurina’s eyes…something surely was bothering her. Probably it was about Yuki’s situation…and Rena tried her best to occupy Jurina’s mind with things so she wouldn’t be all depressed like this.

“Jurina! Let’s go to the arcade after this.”

“E-Eh? Arcade?”

“Yup, I want to play something like those game stalls at the park (Chapter 2). Being in hospital is quite boring in a way.”

“Hehe, sure. Let’s go after this.”

After they finished with dinner, they headed out to the game center and it was loud and lively. Colorful lights lightened up the entire center and it didn’t give a feeling that it’s evening already. Rena was so curious with everything and asked Jurina to teach her how to play. God knows how long they spent in the game center but it felt like it was a timeless moment between the two of them. Jurina teaching her sister how to play while watching Rena having cute funny ‘fail’ moments. Also, the doctor had some fun and was able to win some prizes along the way. Since the game center opens 24/7, they didn’t realize that it was already late 11pm. Both of them were surprised and left without further ado with a smile of satisfaction across their faces.

“That was fun! Thank you so much for teaching me how to play it.”

“Haha, don’t worry. I had fun too. Thanks Rena-chan.”

Both of them smiled and as Jurina looked up into the sky…her mind somewhat drifted off for a few seconds before Rena stared at her with wonder. Jurina kept glancing at her watch and the sky as if she was trying to come up with a decision for something…and she didn’t even bother to say it out. Rena eventually hit the point that she just had to ask her anyway.

“What’s wrong?”

“It's a clear sky today, do you want to stargazing before going back to the hospital?”

“T-That sounds so cool! Let’s go.”

“Haha! Sure, I know a good place to have a best view of the stars.”

It wasn’t that far as it took about 10 minutes driving from where the game center was located. She droved up the hill to go up above the city area…and she parked at this dark dimmed secluded parking area. Obviously Rena couldn’t tell where they were but she trusts Jurina enough to follow her without any questions.

“Where are we going?”

“You’ll know, it’s just over there.”

Jurina literally headed towards the direction they drove up…and it was just a plain road used by drivers to get up and down the hill. However, when she managed to catch up with Jurina who was at the edge of the road, she didn’t realize that they could see the city easily along with the vast starry night sky from here. Nothing was blocking their view and Rena could see countless of stars shimmering in the black sky. She goggled with amazement and couldn’t hold back her excitement at all.

“T-This is so pretty…this is amazing!”

“I know right? On a pretty night or when I’m having a bad day, I would come here to watch the stars and the city at night. It does look like a gem, isn't?”

“Yeah, but you come here alone?”

“Usually with Yukirin. It would be dangerous to come alone at night and the fact that I’m a woman too. ”

“Ah I see…”

Rena felt awkward that she reminded Jurina about Yuki again…and she went in to hold her doctor’s hand tightly to grab her attention. They just exchanged glances with one another and no words were uttered. Somewhat Rena’s silence managed to convey its message to Jurina and she smiled back to her.

“I’m fine don’t worry. I’m just worried about Yukirin…she’s my best friend and is like a younger sister to me.”

“...What about me?”

“Eh?”

Rena was equally shocked as Jurina…since she didn’t expect herself to blurt that out, or was that actually Rena who said it? The young raven-haired girl covered her mouth in an instant, but unfortunately Jurina heard her question already.

“…Of course, you’re like my younger sister too. We grew up together.”

“Jurina…”

“You’re my only family left, and I’ll do anything to protect you. It's a promise I made with…our mother.”

She didn’t say a word only but bit her lips softly. Despite Jurina was smiling, she could feel and see her carrying such a heavy burden on herself. In that smile of happiness hid sadness underneath. Rena just felt so helpless that she couldn’t help Jurina at all…and she wondered what is she capable of anyway. She really wished that the doctor would share those burdens with her…she wanted to carry it along with Jurina, and hoped to lessen the stress on the young doctor.

“You always make that sad face when we talk. Can’t you share your burdens with me?”

“Aw Rena-chan…I appreciate your kindness but its okay. Your older sister will take care of you so—”

“If being siblings make you hold back and making me a burden… then I don’t want us to be sisters!

Very subtly, there were two different tones talking in that same statement. The frustration from Rena’s dark side was leaking out and it’s starting to have effect on her right now. Jurina had a moment of startle and as she turned to look at Rena…she felt something coming closer to her face and sealed her lips before she could utter anything. Doctor’s eyes widened up while she felt those soft smooth hands cupped her cheeks. Thanks to the darkness, Jurina’s vision wasn’t exactly perfect and she couldn’t see Rena’s face…but she felt her lips. Her body and mind completely shut itself down and wasn’t able to respond to this at all. Few seconds later, she was able to breath through her lips as that soft press against her lips detached itself out.

If it means to shoulder your pain with you…then I don’t want us to be sisters. Please…

“R-Re…na…chan?”

Jurina, I love you, not as an older sister but as—

“Don’t!!”

That startled her and Rena snapped her senses back. It wasn’t her doing and she didn’t have complete control of the chaos…however, she remembered everything in detail of what exactly happened. There was something inside her that triggered her love for Jurina to be released out expressively. It’s making Rena losing control of her emotions and it ran wild…when she realized that it was too late. She already had committed a crime…she already had kissed Jurina. It was thanks to the doctor, it made Rena regained her control back once again. She apologized with utmost guilt and embarrassment and her voice was shaking so badly.

“I-I'm so sorry I didn’t meant to— I-I’m really sorry!”

“Rena-chan…”

“Just ignore what happened! Please…just…”

“I think I understand your feelings towards me but…it won’t work. Things between us won’t work… You know what I mean?”

“…”

“If you remember everything, that feeling of being siblings will return to you…and it would make you feel even worse than what it is right now. I don’t want you to go through that pain…”

Jurina spoke up her feelings and Rena understood what she meant. The real Rena probably loved and saw Jurina as her sister…not as a lover. When the current Matsui regained her lost memories, those feelings might return and it would be extremely awkward for her to be in love with someone she looked up to as her very own sister. Despite the young raven-haired girl understood what Jurina meant…she couldn’t deny this pain of rejection anyway. She already fell in love with her and there’s nothing she could do to fix it. She just nodded gently but tears started running down her cheeks and made her voice cracked. That instant, Jurina could tell that she was crying…and no one could understand the pain of rejection as well as the young doctor. She’s been living and was cursed with it ever since she had feelings for Rena back then. She didn’t know what she could do…honestly the doctor was happy that Rena actually loved her the same she do towards her. However…if they accepted this, later they would crash hard. Jurina still had that fear about Rena’s memories returning…that’s why, she can’t accept this current truth right now. It’s the best for both of them.

“…Rejection always hurts, I understand how you feel.”

“M-Mmm… but it's the truth…either way…w-we can’t escape it.”

She sounded as if she was shivering from the cold, but it was all because of her crying and caused her voice to break. Just watching Rena crying like this felt like a knife stabbed through Jurina’s heart…Despite she kept reiterating that it was the best for both of them in her mind…but still she’s couldn’t refuse this inner selfishness…

“…How about just one last one?”

“Eh? Last one…?”

“What we did just now…I don’t mind if we do it again…”

“W-What…? Jurina t-that’s—”

“Insane…yes I know. That’s why…its just one last time.”

“…You don’t have to do this out of sympathy for me. Please…it would hurt me—”

Jurina cupped Rena’s cheek and turned over to her so they could look into each other’s eyes passionately…the younger Matsui wasn’t expecting that coming and despite she couldn't see the doctor’s face clearly in the darkness…she knew it was there, very close to hers. She expected her heart to pound crazily, but this time it was so peaceful. Each heartbeat felt so calm and filled with happiness of satisfaction. Is this something Rena wanted as well? Despite it is so wrong to do this? However, Jurina offered it, just tonight, they’ll be lovers. She didn’t want to take advantage of Jurina’s kindness… but she’s couldn’t refuse this inner selfishness…she wanted this.

“Just…think of it as fulfilling your satisfaction. Pour everything into this one last kiss…I’ll take it, and accept it. That’s the best I could do for you.”

“Jurina…”

That instant she accepted the existence of her selfishness, she felt this mysterious heavy feeling inside her chest again. It was responding to her selfish desires and it multiplied it up to the point she could lose her control again…however, Rena let it loose, and allowed those emotions to run wild again.

“…”

Slowly and steadily…it was as if their hearts were in sync. The young one snaked her arms around her neck and moved her face in to satisfy her lust and love for Jurina. The doctor simply didn’t reject it…and kiss her back gently while refraining herself from doing anything. As Rena desired for more and shoved in closer to feel Jurina’s body warmth…the doctor responded by embracing her in tightly into her warm arms. From just a normal rest against each other’s lips, gradually became an intimate kiss of no return…Rena wasn’t able to and chose not to control herself back for this one. Her lustful desires for Jurina unleashed out in this one kiss…and she’s taking it for granted. Deep down inside her heart she knew this is horrible, but she can’t help it. If Jurina didn’t tempt her with one last kiss then she probably would be able to hold back…it’s Jurina’s fault for making Rena fell into abyss of temptation. Along side with her burning feeling for Jurina…she felt another emotion along with it. A ‘yearning’ emotion, as if…she yearned for this moment to happen for so long and finally her wishes came true.

~XXX~

Even though it was yesterday, Rena felt like it’s eternal. She wished that it could become reality…but it never would. Jurina rejected her feelings in the end and starting today from now on they would remain as friends/siblings. At least, that last kiss she shared with Jurina satisfied and soothed her heart from having a permanent scar on it. The doctor was way too kind to Rena and it felt like the younger one was taking for granted as well…

(Hehehe…wise choice letting your emotion run wild)

“…It’s you, isn't? You made me lose control.”

(I’m doing it a favor for you. Why are you angry with me? Ah right I forgot…we hate each other.)

“I’m not angry at you, it’s more of I want to thank you for that.”

(...)

“If it wasn’t for you, then I wouldn’t be satisfied, complete and relieved like this.”

(…Fufu…you don’t hate me anymore?)

“I still do hate you, but at the same time I don’t…our feelings are just messed up.”

(Fufu…yes yes…because we’re like two opposite sides of the same coin…)

The dark shadowed smiled suspiciously before it faded away again. Each day wasn’t as boring anymore since she had this shadow that constantly popped up…but the more she interacted with it the more Rena’s changing. She started to realize the way she thinks and how she talks…it was as if she’s regaining it back more than developing it. She’s getting more synchronized with her other self and…she’s starting to change. She couldn't help but to wonder that did Jurina recognized that in her or not…

-

“Jurina-sensei, all the cases are done and went up to ICU. Please take a break if you need it.”

“Thanks.”

The ER nurse went up to the doctor after she finished treating her patient. It was just a mild accident and the man needed a cast for his fractured leg. Without further ado Jurina went straight to the lounge room for doctors to rest during their shift. She didn’t have her daily morning coffee yet since she woke up a bit late and decided to use this valuable time to have her daily dosage. While thinking about yesterday…and surprisingly it wasn’t about the kiss…it was about Rena. She remembered that moment she came to meet with Rena after her shift was over like it was happening few seconds ago. What she saw at that moment…those eyes, air, and even speech pattern…it was very identical to Matsui Rena…the real Rena she grew up with at their home. She literally felt that chill running down her spine when they made eye contact with one another. It gave her a big shock because...it was as if she was facing with little Rena she grew up with. She couldn’t believe her eyes that this was actually happening…but she’s obligated to accept the truth. The current dorky Rena-chan is gradually becoming how she used to be, prior to the accident Obviously the doctor wasn’t sure Rena even realized that herself or not…but this isn’t something she's looking forward to at all…

If god could fulfill her selfish request, she wanted the current Rena to stay… because they both had feelings for each other in the same way. However, if those lost memories and feelings finally returned back to Rena…then she’s obligated to give up on these feelings and become Rena’s older sister forever. She would definitely need Jurina no matter what because she’s the only family member left that Rena have. Now that Jurina though about it she might be able to give up… not only Rena was satisfied and relieved from that last kiss... Jurina felt the same too. She felt oddly calm and complete after that night with Rena, and never felt like this before in her life. Maybe after she fulfilled her desires…she was able to move on and be fully-pledge to her job as Rena’s older sister.

-
-

~TO BE CONTINUED~
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 10:27:32 PM by katekyohit »

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #258 on: August 21, 2015, 06:42:18 PM »
*saves spot

(Fufu…yes yes…because we’re like two opposite sides of the same coin…)

Fufufufufufufufufufu~
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 03:10:25 PM by kuro_black29 »
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #259 on: August 21, 2015, 09:06:08 PM »
Oh man... Gekikara gonna try and take over, it feels like.... :shocked

Oh, Jurina. The past Rena love her as a sister, but... nngh, they're too sweet! >w<

This was a nice chapter! Thank u! :heart:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Mika Nakashima - Kumonoito