JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Satisfaction

Author Topic: Bollywood Stars Face Suit Over On-Screen Kiss  (Read 2645 times)

Offline shindoushiz

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • よっし!仕事へa go!まだ無いけど、しくしく
Bollywood Stars Face Suit Over On-Screen Kiss
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 04:37:15 AM »
hehehe. I've never seen a whole Bollywood movie before but if that lawyer is going after the actors just for kissing, he should watch more movies! I've seen one where they had a sex scene except all I was doing was laughing from how funny the scene was.

元気で行こう!
小川麻琴Dance Dance Suru no da!

Offline pikapikapika

• ピンクの稲妻!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Pika~!
    • pikathree
    • pikathree
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2006, 09:54:56 PM »
They have really strict rules in Bollywood, lol.

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 01:21:57 PM »
I just saw "Dhoom 2" today, having seen "Dhoom" a couple of times when it was released.  Both are a load of rubbish by Western standards of movie making, but you hafta take them in their Bollywood context.  You have to suspend belief in the same way you do with Eastern martial arts movies, though the stuff you suspend belief about is different.  The "Dhoom" movies are a blast of impossible action sequences, vibrant dance acts, corny comic moments, and increasingly hot displays of female flesh to rival some of the best moments of H!P.  In "Dhoom 2", the gorgeous Aishwarya Rai shows that she's got what it takes in the body department despite being over 30 now.  Relative newcomer Bipasha Basu gives her a bit of hot rivalry though;  and there are a number of very thigh-licious dancers in some of the dance numbers.

The kissing sequence?  The case will likely get thrown out and maybe it was even provoked secretly by the producers to garner even more publicity.  By Western and Eastern standards the kisses are tame, but they are comparatively uncommon in Indian cinema, though by no means unheard of.  I have never seen Aishwarya kiss before though, and I am a fan, so it was kinda nice.  (On a side note - Aishwarya has sometimes been said to be the most beautiful woman on the planet today.  While I agree that she is hot, I personally would rate Rika Ishikawa ahead of her - given the choice of who I would sleep with, it would be Rika every time.  I'm amazed Rika hasn't received more international recognition for her sheer beauty, myself!)

The "Dhoom" movies - world class cinema they are not, but fun they sure are, with some very :jerk:-able moments to boot.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Satisfaction