JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - More More More

Author Topic: Yuiparu Fics (Update/Announcement)  (Read 24495 times)

Offline rosask45

• Member+
  • A silent killer... I mean reader.. Shit!
Yuiparu Fics (Update/Announcement)
« on: December 31, 2014, 08:01:02 PM »
Im new to this site. I usually post fics on my tumblr and wordpress so I thought I'd give it a try here. Im still trying to figure out this site so Idk what I'm doing right and wrong lol. anyways hopefully some of you help me out along the way if not that's cool I'll get the hand of it. Here is a YuiParu I wrote last night because hail began to fall hard last night and it scared me when it became louder lol and my cousin told me there was thunder and lightning where he lives at so I began to write. sorry for mistakes I honestly dont want to return and fix it.. tho I might do it because I am beginning to become OCD about many things and it wasnt like that before. oops going off... SO enjoy this SHORT fic lol and if you want to read other fics (tho you probably already read them, maybe.) Let me know and ill send ya my wordpress link its where I have the rest of my fics. ohsorryaboutthetitleicouldntthinkofanythingelse...
[/b]

Rainy Night

The thunder roared waking Haruka up from her sleep. She sat up looking around the dark room when lighting struck and lit her room up for less than a second. She yelped and grabbed her covers, holding them close to her. Haruka was hoping for it to stop, she didn't like the loud noises coming from outside but it happened again the thunder shook her home and she began to hear the rain pouring, but it was hitting her house louder than usual. She decided to get up and look out the window and she saw hail falling covering the dirt outside like it was snow. Again thunder was heard and Haruka let out a scream and ran to another room.
Running in, she jumped under the covers of a bed and grabbed tightly to the girl sleeping in it.
"What?" The girl groaned. Haruka heard the thunder and saw lighting again that she hugged the now waking girl and didn't let go.
"Haruka is that you?" The girl said as she began to wake up.
"Yui, I don't want to sleep by myself." Haruka whined.
"Hold on, what?" Yui was confused.
"The thun-" the loud boom stopped her from telling Yui anything.
"I see." Yui said.
Yui tried to pry Haruka's grip but she was pretty strong. Once she did, Yui flipped to face Haruka and Haruka quickly wrapped her arms around her and dug her face onto Yui's chest. Yui giggled and wrapped her arms around the scared girl. Haruka felt safer in Yui's arms. Even though the sound of everything going on outside was loud, she felt, being with Yui, it was peaceful.
"I'm sorry, I woke you." Haruka said.
Yui smiled. "It's okay, I'm glad this happened."
Haruka dared to look up at Yui. "Why?" She asked.
"Because I get to sleep with you." Yui said as she placed her hand on Haruka's cheek, caressing it.
Haruka couldn't help but smile up at Yui. She was beginning to thank the storm for coming and scaring her, maybe she could finally confess to Yui.
"Yui, I-" she was interrupted by the thunder and again hid. Yui laughed and snuggled closer to Haruka.
"Get some sleep." Yui said and kissed Haruka's forehead.

When Haruka woke up she was still holding onto Yui and Yui was still snuggled up next to her. She couldn't help but smile at Yui sleeping. Then she woke up.
"Good morning." Haruka smiled once Yui opened her eyes.
Yui smiled and said, "good morning. Did the storm die down?" Yui asked looking out her window. Haruka also turned and saw it was cloudy, but no rain or thunder or lightening or hail. Turning back, smiling, she shook her head at Yui. "No more storm."
Yui pouted. "Dang, now you won't be able to sleep in my bed tonight."
Haruka blushed. "Well... If you want... I can." Haruka shyly said.
Yui looked at Haruka and smiled. "That would be good." Yui leaned down and gave Haruka a kiss before getting out of bed and leaving Haruka dumbfounded.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 08:24:38 AM by rosask45 »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: A Scary Night (YuiParu)
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2014, 08:30:41 PM »
Overall I like this a lot.

Hope you can post more here and if you need help, there are many authors here to assist you

Hope you enjoy your stay :jphip:

Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2014, 08:31:41 PM »
Thank you so much for sharing this fic~!!! :inlove: :cathappy:

Pm me your link..? Wanna read more!!

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2015, 10:26:23 AM »
Sweet~ I love this :deco:

wanna read your other fics.

Offline Rinca

• Birdwatcher
  • Member+
  • I shall return. But I'll sleep for now.
    • Rinca00
Re: YuiParu Fics
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 08:48:18 PM »
If you can make a series out of this, I will be really, really, really happy.

Lame Story ahead!

A Certain Love Story of a Cyborg Girl | Same Ground(Hiatus) | The Last Stand (On-Going)

Offline rosask45

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2015, 11:14:38 AM »
Yuiparu... sort of... lol... well anyways I just wrote this like at 2AM just because...
Bad Day

Haruka woke up to the sound of a motorcycle revving on her street. She shot up, her eyes still half open, trying to wake up. She reached for her phone, to check the time, believing it was early. Her eyes open wide when she saw the time, she was late to work. Jumping out of bed, her foot got caught on the sheets and she fell on the floor, hitting the side of her face. She let out a cry, but quickly got back up to jump in the shower.

Haruka ran to the elevators when she got to her work place, asking the people to hold the doors for her, but they didn’t. The doors closed and she cursed kicking the trash can near by, hurting her foot. Trying to ignore the pain, she rapidly pressed the elevator buttons hoping the other elevator would come down faster. When it did, it opened people pouring out. Once they were out, she ran it and quickly pressed the button to her floor and the doors closed. She sighed, glad she was finally on. While the elevator went up, she looked at herself in the reflection of the walls, realizing her hair and make up were done messy. As she tried to fix herself up, she saw the tag of her shirt was sticking out in front of her. She gasped and turned to look how many flights she needed to go before she got to her floor. When she saw it was a couple, she decided to fix her shirt. As fast as she could, Haruka took her shirt off and quickly flipped it back in and threw it on, however the elevator doors opened while she was halfway putting it on. The person there stared at her, amazed at her body figure. Haruka’s face turned bright red and she fixed her shirt. The guy let out a cough and walked in as Haruka tried to hide herself in the corner.

Arriving to her floor, she ran past the guy and out the elevator, feeling relieved she was out. She made her way to her office where she found her secretary standing by her door.

“You’re late for your meeting.” She whispered. Haruka froze, before walking into her office. “What!? That’s today?”

Her secretary nodded. Haruka sighed, again, and walked into her office trying to be as confident as she could.

At the end of the meeting, Haruka finished up whatever paperwork she had, then she had lunch, her morning passed by like a whirlwind and her break was her relief. She asked her secretary to order her some food and bring it to her. While Haruka waited for her lunch, her cell phone rang.

“Hi, mom.” She picked up.

“Hi, sweetie, how are you?” Her mom spoke sweetly to her.

“I’m alright, and you?”

“I’m good. Listen this weekend I need you to come over for dinner.”

Haruka knew from the sweet tone she spoke in, meant she was up to something.

“Why?” Haruka asked.

“I have a friend coming over… With her son.”

There it was, the reason she spoke sweetly to her, another set up date with a friends son.

“Mom, I can’t.” Haruka said as she grabbed some paper from her desk and placed it in a pile beside her.

“Come on, all you do is work, I want you to go out and have fun.”

“You want me to get married. Mom, I’m fine working, I don’t want to date anyone, not now.”

“Okay, fine, but still come to dinner.” She said, hoping her daughter would.

“I’ll see, I have a lot of work.” Haruka lied.

“Haruka-“

“I have to go now, I have a call. Bye!” Haruka hung up before hearing a whole lecture about her work.

Letting out a long sigh, she leaned back on her chair and closed her eyes, ‘this day was not going so good’, she thought. Until her phone rang again. Checking her caller ID, hoping it was t her mother calling back, she saw it was the person who could make her bad day turn good.

“Babe.” Haruka whined.

“Hey, Paru, what’s wrong?”

Haruka sighed, “I’ll tell you later. How are you?”

“I’m good, just missing you.”

Haruka could tell that person was smiling. “I miss you too, Yui.” Haruka could only smile. “I want this day to be over and go home.”

She heard Yui chuckle. “Me too… Do you want me to take dinner?” Yui asked.

“Yes, please!” Haruka exclaimed, Yui usually picked out something good for dinner, from restaurants she had never tried.

“Alright. My breaks about to be over, I’ll see you at home.” Yui said.

Haruka pouted, “alright, I’ll see you. Bye, love you.”

“I love you too.”

With that the two hung up and Haruka got her lunch.

By the end of the day she had a stain from her lunch on her shirt, she broke her pen and spilled ink on a report, almost fired the wrong person, and made the printer explode. Frustrated, she grabbed her things and finally left to get home. When she arrived, Yui wasn’t home yet. So Haruka changed into some of Yui’s sweat pants and t-shirt and jumped into bed, cuddling under the blankets. Then she heard the door, not wanting to sit up, she laid in bed, waiting for Yui to come to her.

“Paruru, I’m home!” Yui announced. She made her way into their bedroom and found the girl peeking from under the blankets, knowing she had a bad day. Yui walked over, taking her shoes off, her jacket, and placing the bag of food on the ground. She jumped in under the blankets and cuddled beside Haruka. “Want to talk about your day?” Yui asked.

Haruka nodded and began to explain everything that went bad and Yui listened to her. “Oh also, my mom asked me to go over this weekend for dinner, I think I should just tell her I’m taken, by a girl who loves me she is willing to listen to me complain and whine about my day.”

Yui laughed, “just tell her you met someone you love. And I love to listen to you, it doesn’t matter what kind of day it is, I’ll listen.” Yui said to the girl, placing her forehead against hers.

Haruka smiled, running the tips of her fingers over Yuis black hair. “Hold me tight.” Haruka whispered and Yui complied, she tightly held Haruka against her. “Kiss me.”

Again, Yui complied and kissed her, starting from her forehead, down to the tip of her nose, and then to her rosy soft lips. Haruka smiled as Yui kissed her, it was always sweet how Yui showed her love and affection.

“I love you.” Yui said, parting from Haruka.

“I love you too, Yui.” Haruka smiled, reaching for a quick peck before Yui got out of bed to change. Once in pajamas, she grabbed their food, set it on the bed and turned on the tv. Even though Haruka had a bad day, Yui was the one to end it on a good one.

Offline Hikachi_Jayne

• Lets be a FRIEND , please! .Music & Fashion Fan..
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2015, 06:38:29 AM »
 XD kyaa~ nice one. i love the end of the story. . its no nice. . hoping another story.  ♥
*~("^_^)~*

Offline rosask45

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2015, 12:59:15 AM »
Thanks!:) I'll try to write more I'm working on some that I haven't completed haha

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2015, 06:18:28 PM »
YUIPARU\^0^/
This fic is sooooo sweeeeeet~~~
I cant stop grinning when I read it :D

Thanks for the fics, author-san^^
I'll wait for your next update. Fighting!
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline giotuyet

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2015, 04:56:44 PM »
Waiting for next updating ! Thank you so much for updating and please come back asap !
If you are Ju Jing Yi, I will be your Lin Si Yi.

Offline rosask45

• Member+
Re: -Is It You?-YuiParu Fics
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2015, 10:12:01 AM »
I just wrote this. Its 1am I'm not sure if it will make sense, cuz idk what I wrote, but yeah...

Is It You?

I was at the top of the cliffs, where the waves came crashing in as I stared at my phone. It held all my memories of you, the voicemails letting me know how you are, where I was, what I was doing, if I'd eaten. It had all the sweet messages you would send me with emojis of smiles and kisses. It held our videos of sweet good morning messages, of our kisses, the day you took me to the fair, the video where you said you miss me. My phone held every picture of us, from our beginning near our end. I had all of our love in this small device that fit comfortably in my hand as I gripped it. I hate that I stand here clutching to my last memories of you, daring not to look at it. As I grip tightly to it, I'm ready to chuck it out into the ocean and forget about you... About us. I couldn't dare go another day picking up my phone just to see the screen light up and show the picture of us, i shouldn't go to pictures, messages, and videos to see you, it's hard.

You're gone and I need to move on.

Throwing my arm back, I was stopped from it going forward and throwing the phone in the water.

"What are you doing?"&nbsp;

It was you, you were back.

"Yui?" I muttered. I was baffled by her appearing here and now.

"Paru, what are you doing?" She asked, the look of worry in her eye.

I shook my head as I looked down at the ground. "I don't know..."

She lifted my chin up, looking straight into my eyes. "Let's go back to the house, yeah?"&nbsp;

I wanted to say, yes,let's! But I didn't believe she was real, she isn't real, she left a long time ago.

"No!" I pushed her away. "You're not, Yui! You're not here, you're not real!" I shouted.

"Paru, it is me, Yui." She said in a calm tone.

"No, no, no!" I grabbed onto my head and shook it. "You're not really, Yui..." I took a step back.

"Paruru, please." I heard her say in that gentle voice filled with fear.

Why was she afraid?

I shouldn't care it isn't her. I tried to cover my ears, still holding onto the phone. I didn't want to hear this imposter. "Yui, left." I continued to say as I took another step back, shutting my eyes.

"Haruka!!" She yelled my name, so loud I heard it through my muffled ears. She caught me by my arm and pulled me towards her and I felt how we fell on our sides.

"Are you, okay?" I heard her ask. "Haruka, are you hurt?" She asked again.

I dared to open my eyes, remove my hands from my ears and look at her. Looking at her, her eyes, the way she looks straight into mine, telling me to recognize her, to remember.&nbsp;

"Yui." I softly spoke, "I remember."

She smiled. "Good, good girl." She moved her hand up, carefully moving my hair away from my face. "Good..."

She helped back up and took my into her arms. "Let's go home."&nbsp;

I nodded.&nbsp;

She lead me away from the cliff and onto the street where her car was parked.

"I'm sorry." I said, gripping onto her jacket as we walked to her car.

"It's okay, it's not your fault." Yui said.

We stopped in front of the passenger car door. "I hate that I forget things..."

"It's okay, we will find a cure. I promise." I saw as she leaned closer to my lips and accepted her kiss, except it didn't feel like before.

Once she pulled back, she smiled at me. "Get in." She said as she unlocked the car and opened the car door.

Before jumping in, I realized I didn't have my phone in my hand. I could have sworn I still gripped onto it as I fell and got back up. I began to panic, thinking I might have thrown it by accident.&nbsp;

"Are you alright, Paru?"&nbsp;

"I don't have my phone, I must have dropped it."

I think I saw it fall from your hands at the cliff. I'll go get it."&nbsp;

"I'll go." I tried stopping her.

"No, it's okay, just wait for me in the car." She smiled giving me a kiss before I got in the passenger seat and she closed the door.

I watched her walk back to the cliff in the most elegant way, it was just as I remember. As I watched her I felt something vibrate in my pocket and I could hear the buzzing sound. I felt my jacket and stuck my hand in my pocket.&nbsp;

My phone was there.

"I thought I dropped you." I spoke to it.

Seeing the screen flash, Miyuki, I quickly picked up. "Hello?"

"Haruka, where are you?"&nbsp;

I could hear her panic.

"I'm at the cliffs. I lost my memory again, but Yui found me and I remember again." I explained to her.

There was a silence then I heard her, in the most fearful tone, "Haruka, get away from her."

"Why?" I asked confused.

"That isn't Yui."

I looked out the window as I saw Yui making her way back from the edge of the cliffs.&nbsp;

Offline giotuyet

Re: YuiParu Fics (new- Is It You?)
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2015, 02:04:34 PM »
Is that yui ? If she isn't yui then who she is ??? Waiting for your next updating !!!

Offline junchan48

• Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2015, 06:28:40 PM »
So scary><
Who is she???
What happen with the real Yui???

Offline sadri

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2015, 07:53:14 PM »
It was scary,  but what happen next ? :?

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2015, 12:32:43 AM »
run paruuu run

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2015, 01:57:50 AM »
Yeah paru..ur heard what milky said..get away from her..
run paruu..jump to the cliff if u want..xD

Thanks for the update~
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 12:55:56 PM by kuro_black29 »
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline rosask45

• Member+
Re: Strawberry Hunting [SayaParu]
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2015, 08:10:43 PM »
Yo! You guys, gals... Thanks for the comments for the story/fics/au's! I really appreciate it. I actually let out goofy smiles when I see you guys have commented, and all good things too! Thanks! Most of these fics I write really late at night or when I am stuck somewhere not wanting to speak to people lol that's sometimes they are weird and random, also my writing skillz sux!  :rofl: my grammer sucks overall, should have paid more attention in English class.
Well I just wanted to thank you cuz I don't really know how to reply to some comments, I overthink and go 'No I cant say that!' but yeah...
Here's another fic it isn't Yuiparu, Its Sayaparu. Still I hope you guys enjoy it :D

Have you guys seen that tumblr post, where Paru and Sayaka had promised to go strawberry hunting? yeah…I thought of writing this… If you haven't seen that post, I'll link you if you message me cuz idk if the person that posted it wants to be mentioned.. ya know?

Sayaka stood outside the green room watching girls spill out of the door, her eyes scanning every face trying to find the girl she’s been waiting for. The variety show was over and she had nothing to do after, no photoshoots, no other shows,no interviews, her day was free. Having remembered a little promise she made with her friend, she decided to figure out her schedule and this was the only day she had a chance to take the girl, but first she had to ask Yui for permission.

“You want to take Paru, out?” Yui asked, raising a brow.

Sayaka had approached her friend before the show. Yui had been in front of the mirror fixing her make up with girls crowding beside her.

“Yeah, I wanted to see if you’d let me take her out after the recording.”

Yui turned to her friend, “like a date?”

“No, no, no not a date!” Sayaka raised her hands in front of her waving them furiously. “I’m just going to take her to a strawberry field and pick some strawberries.”

Yui hummed. “Sounds like a date…”

“It’s not!” Sayaka was beginning to worry her friend might think she is stealing her girl from her.

“I’m just messing with you!” Yui gently shoved Sayaka by her shoulder. “Anyways, why are you asking me if you can take her out? It’s not we are dating.” Yui turned back to the mirror adding a lipstick one of the girls handed to her as they passed by.

“I thought…” Sayaka looked down, now embarrassed for asking. She was close to Yui, but she was sure Haruka and her were… A thing.

“Well, despite all the rumors,” Yui pressed the light pink lipstick on her lips and traced around her lips, ending with ‘bop’ sound. “We aren’t together.” She turned to Sayaka and handed her the lipstick with a smile.
Now, after work, Sayaka stood out the door waiting for Haruka. After theater few girls came out, behind them walked out Yui with Haruka wrapped around her arm, laughing at probably some joke she told her.

“Paruru!” Sayaka stopped the girl.

She was surprised at the girls loud voice, but nonetheless she smiled at her. “You scared me, Sayanee.”

“Sorry,” Sayaka chuckled as she scratched the back of her neck. “I was waiting for you.”

“Oh yeah? What for?” Haruka asked.

“I’ll leave you two. See ya.” Yui said, as Haruka let go of her and watched her walk away, waving bye at them. She turned back to Sayaka retuning to a smile. Sayaka had noticed how she had frowned at Yui leaving, but decided not to mention it and just go on as she planned.

“Ah, I asked your manager about your schedule and you have free time today and I thought, since its been a year, that we should finally go strawberry hunting like we said…” Sayaka was feeling the pressure, it felt like she was asking her on a date.

Haruka’s face lit up, “yeah, let’s go! I can’t believe we haven’t gone!”

“Really?” Sayaka asked surprised at Haruka’s reaction.

Haruka nodded, “let’s go before we miss all the sweet ones.”

Haruka grabbed Sayaka from the arm and dragged her along, excited for the trip she will take with Sayaka. Sayaka was still somewhat in shock with the girls excitement, she was usually salty.

They took a long trip, but made it with the sun still out. Sayaka made sure she brought a change of clothes for her and Haruka, some drinks, and she bought some snacks for the two of them. But knowing Haruka, she brought extra money to treat the girl to a delicious dinner after the strawberry hunt. 

The two were in the field picking strawberries and eating some right from the vine they picked it from. Whenever they saw a really red strawberry or a really big one or one that looked like someone or some sort of object, they would call each other over and have a good laugh.

“Here, ahhhh~” Sayaka turned to Haruka feeding her a strawberry. Haruka opened wide and took a bite from the juicy red berry.

“That’s really sweet!” She cried.

The two were kneeing in front of a good patch of strawberries and they were picking a lot for some friends and family.

“Close your eyes.” Haruka told Sayaka.

Sayaka obeyed and shut her eyes, not even thinking of what the girl had planned.

“Open.” She commanded and again Sayaka obeyed. She opened up and Haruka stuck a strawberry in her mouth. As Sayaka took a bite, she grimaced. Spitting out the sour tasting strawberry, she heard Haruka laughing.

“That was sour!” Sayaka cried, spitting the taste out of her mouth. She then turned to a laughing Haruka and watched her with an evil glint in her eye.

Haruka’s laugh slowly died down when she felt Dayana’s gaze at her. She cleared her throat and swallowed. “Uh… Sorry…?”

Sayaka smirked, “payback.” She said as she showed the girl a green looking strawberry in her hand. Haruka backed away, but Sayaka pounced on top of the girl and tried to feed her the green strawberry. Sayaka laughed, trying to feed it to Haruka and Haruka tried her best not to laugh, so she won’t open her mouth. As the two wrestled on the ground, Haruka finally opened her mouth and Sayaka told her to take a bite. Haruka laughed and shook her head.

“Okay, bite this one.” The two stopped wrestling and Sayaka was lying on top of Haruka, showing her another sweet red strawberry. The laughing died down and Haruka took a bite. Sayaka swallowed down a gasp, she had never found Haruka to be so gorgeous. Haruka stared at the girl on top of her and Sayaka watched the girl beneath her, the two thinking the same thing, what if…

Sayaka slowly leaned down and Haruka moved her head up, the two slowly closing the gap between them. They closed their eyes waiting for thei lips to crashed onto one another, however, they were interrupted by some kid.

“Excuse me.” The kid said.

The two opened their eyes and looks up at the kid, then back down at school other and quickly got off the ground, dusting off the dirt on their clothes.

“Sorry.” Sayaka said.

“It’s okay.” The kid walked past them and the two watched him go on his merry way.

But Sayakas apology was meant for Haruka.
After picking the strawberries, the two walked to a treehouse that overlooked the field. It was recommended to visit the treehouse by the owner. Even after their awkward moment the two tried to liven things up again. They sat on the treehouse overlooking the Strawberry field, letting their legs dangle on the edge.

“Sorry about earlier.” Sayaka said after some silence.

“It’s okay, I was going for it too.” Haruka admitted.

There was a silence again. Haruka swung her legs, watching the sun slowly set, and Sayaka picked at the floorboard of the treehouse.

“I like Yui.” Haruka spoke up, softly.

“I know… I see it.” Sayaka looked over at Haruka.

“Everyone sees it but her.” She sighed, dropping her head.

“I think she sees it, she just doesn’t want to admit to it.”

“Maybe… It just drives me crazy! I do what I can to show her how I feel, but she never responds, never shows me how she feels.”

“Have you tried telling her?” Sayaka asked. Haruka looked back up at the girl and shook her head.

“Try, maybe she will tell you.”

“Hasn’t she told you anything?” Haruka asked.

“She hasn’t, but something in her eye shows it… Still I’m not sure either.” Sayaka shook her head, she wished she could tell her Yui likes her, but she herself wasn’t sure. The way Yui had responded to her before the recording made it seem like she couldn’t care less if she took Haruka out, still something in her friends eye showed the opposite. Jealousy, maybe?

Haruka let out a deep breath. “I wish I could just tell her.”

“Well, when you have the courage to tell her, I’ll be here for you.” Sayaka smiled at Haruka and Haruka couldn’t help but smile back.

“We should come strawberry hunting every year.”

“It will be our yearly thing.”

“We will talk about Miyuki next.”

“Oh no!” Sayaka turned red in embarrassment hiding her face in her hands and Haruka laughed.

Their promise to go strawberry hunting was a success and the two were very pleased they grew closer, though their almost kissed will never be mentioned. Ever.

Offline junchan48

• Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
Re: YuiParu Fics (New- Sayaparu Strawberry Hunting)
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2015, 03:15:56 PM »
Yui was so dense><
Just tell her, Paru><

Nice fic, author-san^^

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2015, 02:12:54 AM »
SayaParu is a nice pairing though I still love SayaMilky.
Eventhough this is an OS, Im still hoping for more.  :cathappy:
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline giotuyet

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2015, 03:21:31 AM »
Someway I want to see yui is jealousy hehehe And little boy, good job !!! Sayaparu is pretty but yuiparu is the best \(^.^)/ wait  for your next updating !

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Elva Hsiao - More More More