JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Telecastic Fake Show

Author Topic: The Jade Dragon [Chapter Three: Partners in Crime]  (Read 5574 times)

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
The Jade Dragon [Chapter Three: Partners in Crime]
« on: March 13, 2008, 01:46:36 AM »
Well what can I say? I had an idea so I thought I'd get it down, I won't say too much because well....I don't see the point!

--------------------

Introduction

The pacing footsteps on the marble floor echoed around the corridor; each step more hurried and more audible than the last. Tsunku wiped the sweat from his brow using the sleeve of his suit; his hand was carrying a bright orange folder with massive quantities of paper stuffed inside. A quick check of his watch showed him just how late it was, 2 am. He flung open the doors at the end of the corridor and planted the orange folder firmly on the glass table in front of him.

“I came as soon as I heard,” he said trying to speak calmly but his lack of breath was evident.

Before him were four other men all seated and all dressed in the same black suits.

“Yes, it seems they got another one.” said one of the men shaking his head sadly.

“Who was it?” Tsunku asked, panting as he started to flip through the numerous pages in his folder.

“One of your golden girls I’m afraid, Tanaka Reina.”

He suddenly looked up from his folder, able to catch his breath for a moment.

“Reina? What do they want with her?”

“Your guess is as good as ours Tsunku but it certainly looks like their work.”

“So when do we think it happened exactly?”

“We really do have no idea, we were actually hoping you could give us a few answers yourself.”

“Me? Why would I know anything more about this than you do?”

“You shouldn’t be so defensive Tsunku, it doesn’t reflect well on you. All we meant was that you’re simply around these girls a lot more often than any of others, you must surely have a better idea of things than us.”

Tsunku stopped his frantic searching and paused in thought for a moment.

“What is it?” one of the men quizzed him sounding very suspicious.

“I have an idea, it may not be a good one but I have an idea.”

The other men looked at each other nervously, Tsunku was known for coming up with some wild schemes in the past and it looked like it was to be no different for something as serious as this.

“I’d like the girls to take a trip to China.”

“Are you crazy? You know full well that’s exactly were this problem is coming from!” one of the suited men shouted jumping from his seat.

“Just as I thought, you’re not letting on to everything you know either are you?”

The man fell silently and sheepishly fell back to his seat with a pained expression etched on his face.

“Yes, I know exactly where this problem has arisen from….well, not exactly.”

“What is this idea of yours?”

“I’m not sure about any of you but I don’t fancy risking my own life by heading over to China myself.”

The men all shook their head frantically.

“These girls know each other very well and are very protective of each other, in some cases…more than that. It would be quite easy to send them over for “promotional purposes”. I’m not sure how exactly I’m going to go about this yet but if we can get the girls over to investigate this for us without them even knowing it, it will be much easier for us.”

“So what are you suggesting; we risk the lives of all of these girls by throwing them over there? How exactly do we answer that to the media?”

“Don’t be so pessimistic,” Tsunku whispered raising a finger to his lips. “We may not have to answer to anything; we may well be jumping to conclusions. I’m doing this our own safety, so I think the more we send over the better.”

“All of them?”

“I don’t see why not, the more of them there are there more chance there is of them coming back.”

“Now who’s jumping to conclusions?”

“Aright, I’m as nervous about this as all of you are but this needs to be cleared up before it can escalate into anything too serious.”

“So what if things do escalate, what if things do go as badly as last time, what do we do then? It’s unlikely another cover story is going to work.”

“I wouldn’t worry about that, that was almost ten years ago, people have already forgotten about her. Another cover story should work just fine if it comes to that.”

“Well Tsunku, I’m going to leave this in your capable hands, as always. We’ll expect some kind of updates as things progress though so you’re going to have to maintain some sort of way to keep in contact with the girls while they’re over there.”

“Yes, yes of course. Gentlemen, goodnight.”

Tsunku bowed and turned on his heels heading out of the door, taking his folder with him.

He knew that a lot of people may have considered him heartless for what he was doing, but he felt that it was for the best of all those involved. Little did he know that this time around things would be on a much grander scale.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 07:41:08 AM by redux »

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Jade Dragon
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 01:48:24 AM »
Chapter One: All in the Mind

The screams seemed to just grow and grow inv volume, and they seemed more pained than anything she’d heard in her life before. It was as if the one scream couldn’t breathe, yet they were using their last ounce of strength to call out for some kind of aid only for it to be in vain.

Risa had had the same dream for the past few days now, and every time she awoke she found herself in tears. It wasn’t so easy to wipe them away though as even after she’d awoke they carried on flowing. The thing that upset her the most was that it all seemed so real, and every night that it continued she had a growing sense of familiarity with whomever it was making the shrill cries. Each morning was more and more painful to wake up to, it wasn’t even a release by waking up as it seemed as if she abandoning whoever it was in her thoughts.

“A bad dream?” Takahashi asked her as she awoke in tears again.

The sun was beating down through the open balcony window and blinded Risa momentarily as she opened her eyes.

“Yeah, at least I hope it was a dream.”

“Wanna talk about it?” Takahashi asked sympathetically.

“No thanks, I’ll be fine.” Risa said wiping away her tears.

She looked over to Ai and saw that she was already fully dressed and wide awake in the middle of fixing her hair.

I’m sorry I have to act like this; these dreams couldn’t have come at a worse time. Risa thought to herself as she looked at Ai and smiled. She’d wanted to try and spend some quality time with her the past couple of days but it just seemed like she’d been a little freaked out by Risa’s behaviour more than anything.

She’s looking great as always, and here’s me, still sat in my pyjamas with my face looking a wreck, way to go Risa.

Risa had jumped at the chance to share a room with Ai on their trip to China but so far she felt like the first few days of their trip couldn’t have gone any worse.

“Actually Risa, there’s something I’ve been meaning to ask you…”

“Wh-what is it?”

“Well, is there something else bothering you? I mean, you haven’t exactly been yourself since we got here and I’m a bit worried about you.”

“I think it’s just these dreams really Ai, but thanks for the concern.”

“Well let me know if anything’s wrong okay? Well, maybe I’m just being a little cautious because of Reina.”

“Reina?”

“Yeah, you know, she’s been away for about a month now.”

“Oh yeah, of course.”

Risa had completely forgotten about Reina’s illness but she wish she hadn’t, now she seemed pretty heartless too.

I’ve got more important things to be worrying about! Sure it’s bad what’s happened to Reina…but it just means I get you more to myself right? But…you don’t see it that way I guess.

“It’s a shame she had to miss out on this trip,” Ai continued, “She loved it the last time we came here.”

“Uh-huh.” Risa said absentmindedly scratching the back of her head as she sat up.

It had been a long time since the two of them had spoke properly as friends and Risa was finding it hard to try and spark something off between them, though the last thing she wanted was to get onto the topic of one of the other girls, especially Reina. Risa had always suspected that Ai had been very close to Reina and it had always annoyed her a little. Back when they weren’t the main faces of the band Ai and Risa had spent all of their time together and through time Risa found that she wanted to be more than just friends. She had managed to push it to the back of her mind until recently, she realised just how much she missed her now that Ai had so much to do as the senior of the group.

This trip to China that Tsunku had organised for them for the shooting of a new DVD seemed like the perfect opportunity to relive their past and try hit it off Risa had thought. Despite her best efforts though she simply hadn’t been able to muster up enough courage to confront the subject and Ai always seemed to try and talk about something or someone else.

“Well anyway, let’s not talk about such depressing things first thing in the morning shall we?” Ai carried on with a smile after Risa’s silence. “I figured that since we’re not being filmed to day we should go shopping, we haven’t had the chance to take a proper look around by ourselves yet have we?”

“Are you serious?” Risa said suddenly springing herself back into life.

“Yeah, it’s been way too long since we’ve had the chance to talk properly; we really need to catch up.”

Risa couldn’t believe her luck; sure they were just going out as friends, which was a perfectly normal thing to do but right now she cherished every moment that she could be with Ai. In fact she’d started to worry about herself being a little obsessed as she’d found herself getting a little angry whenever Ai talked about what she’d done with one of the other girls. Thankfully she hadn’t done THAT yet, or at least not that she’d told Risa about.

“Of course! I’d love to go shopping!”

Ai flashed her a smile, “Great, well I’m gonna head down and have breakfast, head down when you’re ready, I’ll wait for you.”

Ai stood up and left the room leaving Risa alone in the room.

Wow, it’s like she can read my mind or something. Well I’m going to make sure I make this time together count! No trying anything stupid, no trying to act clever, just talk like you’re friends right? Because that’s all you are at the end of the day. Time to put these silly thoughts you’ve been having to the side because they’re never going to happen okay? Just have a good girly chat like in the old days…and no mention of these damn dreams!

As Risa headed down to the breakfast area of the hotel she spotted Ai sat at a table alongside Kusumi and Lin Lin, there were a few others dotted around the room but it seemed like most were either already out filming or had decided to have a lie in.

“Hey guys.” Risa said taking up an empty seat and pouring herself a bowl of cereal.

“Hey, we were just talking about Reina.” Ai said.

Again?

“Yeah it’s really bad.” Risa replied starting her meal.

“Yeah! Really really bad!” Koharu said looking up from her own bowl. “I mean it’s been like a month already! I think that someone needs to look into this, I mean does anyone even know what’s wrong with her?”

“I’m sure she’ll be fine, don’t worry about anything Koharu.” Ai said reassuringly.

Wow, even now she’s so kind to all of the other members. She probably doesn’t know what’s going on with Reina herself but yet she still comforts them.

“It’s a shame she couldn’t make it here, huh?” Lin Lin said, she already had an empty plate in front of her aside from a few crumbs but it looked as though she’d decided to stick around and chat.

“Hey Koharu, why have you got three bowls?” Risa asked frowning.

“Oh! Don’t worry they used to be full!”

“I’m pretty sure they were….okay then, why did have you eaten three bowls?”

“Well, my mom says I need to put on some more weight, she says I complain to much about being cold and so I should put some more weight on.”

Risa shook her head in disbelieve.

“You know, eating loads of cereal isn’t exactly going to pile the pounds onto you.”

“Well I’m willing to give it a go!”

Ai laughed while Lin Lin just looked confused looking at the other two girls for some sort of explanation.

“Well I’m ready to head off, how about you?” Ai asked as Risa finished up.

“Sure am, catch you guys later!”

The sun beat down as the two of them strolled through the marketplace, picking up a few souvenirs along the way.

“So what have you been up to recently? I guess I’ve missed out on so much.” Ai asked Risa while they were looking through one of the little street side stalls.

“Well, not much really. Life’s been kind of boring without you around. I mean…well we haven’t had the chance to speak recently have we…to anyone in the group?”

“I guess so, but that’s what being a senior is all about really. I’m just grateful we’ve got the chance to be able to do this.”

“Sure but don’t you just wish to have the old days back some times?”

“Most of the time, I guess we’re only realising how good we had it back then now that we don’t have it anymore.”

“Well let’s make this trip a fun one huh?” Risa said beaming at Takahashi.

“Yeah thanks.” She said returning the smile. “You know, if you had the chance to do it all again, is there anything you would have done differently?”

“Huh? Why do you ask that?”

“Well…I just suppose I’ve got a few regrets about a couple of things.” Ai said uneasily.

Risa had a look of concern on her face, “Like what?”

“Just, I wish I’d appreciated things a little more I guess. I mean, just think, we’re the two seniors of the group now; chances are that either one of us could be next to leave the group. We were just saying a couple of hours ago about how we haven’t spoke to each other that much recently, if one of us leaves soon we’ll see each other even less.”

“H-hey, don’t go get all serious on me now.”

“Sorry, I just mean to say that you’ve always been a good friend, a really good friend, so I just want to thank you. I know I may seem silly saying this and it seems a little out of the blue but…well what happened with Reina just got me thinking…what if she never comes back?”

Risa had been wanting to just grab hold of Ai right there and kiss her but she’d been holding back the urge, then as soon as Reina’s name was mentioned again she felt the moment pass her by.

“Don’t be silly, of course she’s coming back.” She said with a forced smile. “And we’re both going to be here for some time yet, we all are.”

“Thanks Risa, I mean that.” Ai said taking hold of her hands.

As she did Risa heard a shrill cry right down her ear and she quickly released herself from A’s grip to clasp her hands over her ears.

“Wh-what’s wrong?”

“It’s that noise again!”

“What do you mean? What noise?”

“The one in my dream!” Risa was shouting, ignorant of the fact that she was the only one who could hear the noise and of the attention she was gathering from passers by.

Suddenly something seemed to have clicked in her mind and the screaming stopped, she was now crouched on the floor and looked up at Ai, slowly lowering her hands.

“Has it finished? What was it?”

“Oh my god.” Risa said.

“What? What is it?!”

“It was…it was Reina…”

“What was?”

“She’s here too…she came with us!”

“Risa calm down, what are you talking about?”

“I wish I knew, but Reina is definitely here in China with us, she wasn’t left behind at all.”

“How can you know that?”

“Because they were her screams…come on, we need to get back to the hotel!” Risa started to run back dragging Ai by the arm.

“Risa, what the hell are you talking about?!”

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2008, 02:18:49 AM »
 :mon scare: NOOOOO! REINA!!! please be ok!!! :mon whimper:
 :farofflook: Poor Risa, having those bad dreams, and trying to deal with her feeling for Ai-chan....
Liking the Ai/Risa paring looking forwards for others   :luvluv2: I'm really liking this story please continue the great work!!!  :kneelbow:

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 02:24:12 AM »
Whoa, the suspense!  :w00t:

Is this a Gaki-centered fic, or that was just your way of introducing us to the fic?  :)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2008, 03:53:29 AM »
Damn, THIS is interesting. :yep:

I love the mysteriousness of it so far. There's just enough to keep us in the dark while getting us intrigued at the same time. :)

“I wouldn’t worry about that, that was almost ten years ago, people have already forgotten about her. Another cover story should work just fine if it comes to that.”
At this part, were they talking about Asuka from 1st Gen?

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2008, 03:28:16 PM »
Wow, that's a lot of reads already, never expected that.  :O Please keep the comments coming guys!

At this part, were they talking about Asuka from 1st Gen?

Well now, that would be telling wouldn't it?  :P

Whoa, the suspense!  :w00t:

Is this a Gaki-centered fic, or that was just your way of introducing us to the fic?  :)

It's likely that a a few of the girls will take major rules and focus on each other them rather than just one; obviously there's going to be those who feature more than others but expect to see more than just Risa at the forefront of things.

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2008, 08:35:43 PM »
Chapter Two: Persuasion

Risa crashed through the hotel doors and almost went head over heels she’d been going at such force. Seconds later came Ai who was far more out of breath.

She hunched double trying to catch her breath, panting heavily as she spoke “Do you wanna tell me what’s going on now?”

Everyone in the reception area was already peering their heads over in their direction to try and find out what was going on, and even some of those next door in the dining area were taking a peek.

“Where can she be?” Risa said looking around frantically. Her eyes darted around the room as if looking for something out of the ordinary to suddenly jump out at her.

She walked briskly over to the other side of the room and started to inspect the walls carefully.

“Risa, what the hell are you doing?” Ai asked gaining a little more composure, she still had a pained look on her face from the stitch she had but she made the hobble over to where Risa was stood and put her hand on her shoulder. “Are you feeling okay? Maybe the heat’s getting to you…”

“No it’s nothing like that!” Risa snapped.

Ai didn’t really understand what was going through Risa’s mind but she was pretty sure that Risa didn’t either. She’d seemed quiet throughout the whole trip until now and suddenly she’d started to freak out.

“You know, we’re all worried about Reina but you know as well as I do that she’s ill; there’s no way she made the trip over here with us.”

“Look,” Risa said finally diverting her attention away from the rather plain looking wall, “If I was in your position I’d probably think that I was talking rubbish too…”

“I never said you were talking rubbish.” Ai said defensively.

“You never said it but you were thinking it.” There was an awkward silence between the two of them for a few seconds until one of the male staff members in the reception area stifled a cough. “I’m not going crazy here trust me okay? You know how I said those dreams seemed…real?”

Ai simply nodded, knowing what was coming next.

“Well I think they are. Crazy again, I know but I’ve just got…this feeling; I can’t describe it but you’ve got to believe me.”

“Risa, we’re all worried about Reina bu-”

“Stop saying the same goddamn thing over and over again will you?!” Risa shouted right in Ai’s face. “I didn’t give a damn about Reina when we headed over here, I had other things on my mind okay?!”

“Like what?”

“Like you!”

Another silence ensued. Risa realised what she’d just blurted out and quickly felt herself turning red.

“Well, thank you Niigaki but I’m feeling fine, you don’t need to worry about me.

Great Niigaki thought to herself,.

Now she thinks I‘m completely crazy…and…Niigaki? Guess she‘s taking this pretty damn seriously.

“If you need some time by yourself that’s fine.” Takahashi continued. “But if you don’t want to spend time with me you don’t have to okay? You don’t have to lie to me and make these kind of stupid excuses just to get away from me.” She quickly turned around and headed quickly to the dining room, tears starting to form in her eyes.

Risa was left to stand there by herself, completely in the spotlight of the other members who’d been watching as well as the hotel staff. She stood there immobilised, not knowing what she was bothered by most. In her head she was sure that Reina was here, she had to be, this feeling was just too much too ignore. Yet on the other hand here she was letting Ai get away from her, and with completely the wrong idea.

Abandoning Ai and come rushing back to the hotel had been the last thing on her mind and she hadn’t even realised what she’d been doing fully until now. She’d have been inclined to go with Ai’s thoughts and believe that the sun had been getting to her as it was blisteringly hot. But no, something didn’t sit right with her. She didn’t know how to explain it but somehow she was certain that Reina had made the trip to China with them. She hadn’t thought that her words may have led Ai to believe that she thought Reina was faking it but that wasn’t what she thought at all. It was the fact she thought Reina was in so much danger that sent her back in such a hurry. It was only now thought that Risa thought of saying these things, now that it was too late.

Well then, I guess this just means one thing; I’m gonna have to find Reina myself. Ai isn’t going to want to talk to me which is bad enough, but if I can find Reina and prove I’m not going mad then she should forgive me.

She walked over to one of the receptionist and flashed him a smile. He looked at her nervously over his cup of tea, getting ready to defend himself.

“Hi, I was just wondering if I could take a look at the guest list please?” she said trying to sound as pleasant as possible. She knew what a complete fool she’d made of herself seconds earlier but there was no point dwelling on it.

“Erm, sorry ma’am but I’m afraid our policy doesn’t allow that, all customers have the right-”

“Yeah, yeah I’m sure they do, but don’t worry I’d just like to see the names that’s all. I’m looking for a friend of mine you see and I don’t know what room she’s staying in.”

“I really am terribly sorry but I can’t allow it. Perhaps one of your co-workers will know wh-”

“Forget it.” she said flatly as she turned to head into the dining room.

Quickly realising what she was doing she awkwardly altered her route and decided to head up the stairs instead.

By now Ai will already be in there,  probably telling them all what a jerk I am.

Risa unlocked the door to her room and was shocked to see someone else already stood there looking through Ai’s things; she was about to called out before she realised who it was.

“Mitsui, what are you doing in here?”

“Oh! Hi Niigaki, sorry Takahashi asked me if I could fetch her bag for her from up here…”

Mitsui ended the sentence rather less enthusiastically than she’d started it.

“Why didn’t she get it herself?”

“Erm, in case you were in here.” Mitsui answered looking down at her feet.

Risa felt kind of bad for for her, Ai obviously didn’t want to see her right now and so Mitsui had been sent on an errand to go and fetch her things; and now it seemed like Risa was taking out some of her anger out on the young girl.

“Don’t worry about it,” she said trying to sound as non-threatening as possible, “Get whatever you need okay?”

“Erm, thanks.”

Risa headed into the bathroom and opened her own bag of toiletries she’d brought with her. She heard Aika rummaging around as she found what she’d been looking for herself.

She pulled out a bar of chocolate, mostly eaten, a grin spreading across her face.

“Hey Mitsui, can you come here?”

Sure enough she emerged, clutching on to Ai’s bag.

“What is it Niigaki?”

“I need you to do me a big favour.”

Aika sighed, she wasn’t expecting to go on another errand for someone just yet.

“You see this?” Risa said holding up the chocolate, still smiling.

“Err , yeah?”

“I want you to give this to the receptionist downstairs.”

Aika gave her a very confused look, “What for?”

“You heard what I was saying in their a minute ago right?”

“Yeah…”

“Well, it’s up to you whether you believe me or not but you just have to do this one thing for me then you don’t have to get involved in it anymore.”

“Okay, what do you want me to do?”

“Well, I don’t know which room Reina is in-” Risa noticed the look on Aika’s face, “…and she is in one of them before you say anything. I don’t know which one she’s in but I want the guest list so I can see, okay?”

“Wait a minute, you think giving the guy chocolate will convince him to let you see the guest list? Well I don’t think that’s a very good plan…and sorry but, why can’t you give it him yourself?”

Risa let out an exasperated sigh. “It’s not just ordinary chocolate. You honestly think I’d keep a half eaten chocolate bar in my bag?”

Aika made sure her eyes averted Risa.

“Hmph, well it’s not, it’s laxative; I want you to put this in his drink in order to get rid of him. I can probably create a distraction for a few seconds while your drop it in but you’ll still have to be quick.”

“Okay then…but….”

“But what?”

“But if I get in trouble for this can you please say I didn’t want to do this?”

“Yeah sure don’t worry about it.”

The two of them headed downstairs until Risa waved her hand out to signal Aika to stop. Sure enough in the reception sat the hotel worker sipping his tea, no other staff in sight.

“Okay I’m gonna make a distraction over on the other side of the room while you put that in his drink, okay?” Risa whispered.

“Sure.” Aika nodded.

Risa took a deep breath and headed downstairs and gave the worker a smile as he looked up from his desk.

“Excuse me, could I borrow you for a second?” Risa asked sweetly.

The worker looked annoyed but headed over to where Risa was stood. “Is there a problem?”

“Well, not a problem as such, I was just wondering…do you have any idea who painted this picture? It’s wonderful and I was just curious as to whether it was a local artist…”

Aika crept down the stairs and as quickly and silently as she could headed over to the desk. She dropped a piece of the chocolate into the tea and looked at the wrapper which still had one piece left.

What is this laxative stuff anyway? Well Niigaki said it isn’t normal chocolate, and it must be good if it’ll convince this guy to hand over the guest list!” Aikia pulled open the last part of the wrapper and put the last piece of chocolate into her mouth. Hm not bad, but I don’t see what all the fuss is about.

With her job done Aika head back into the dining room to hand over Ai’s bag. Risa saw her pass by and knew that she’d done her job.

“Well that’s a shame then,” she said cutting off the worker from his explanation, “I had no idea it was just a replica but it really is a lovely picture. Well, sorry to bother you, I’d better be off thank you very much!”

Risa headed back up the stairs and up to her room. Now it was time to wait; she set the her alarm for fifteen minutes from now and lay on her bed.

I can’t believe who easy that was, well the guy did seem like a bit of a jerk; all I did was ask about a painting and he got in a pretty bad mood over it.

When the time was up Risa headed back down and sure enough the reception was unattended;  she smiled to herself again and headed over.

She glanced around to make sure no-one was coming and went behind the desk. There were quite a few papers to sort though all scattered over the desk, nothing that she wanted though, a quick look on the computer in front of her also came up with no hint of what she was after. Then she spotted a piece of paper sticking out of one of the draws under the desk, she whipped it out and sure enough there was a list of every guest in the hotel and the room they stayed in.

Hang on, this isn’t right. Why would a guest list be written on such a shoddy piece of paper? This doesn’t even look official, I hope this isn’t the only copy they’ve got or they seriously need to invest in some better equipment.

Scanning down the list Risa saw the names of all her co-workers listed as well as a few other names that meant nothing to her, but no Reina. However, she did find something that stood out just as much, one of the names had been crossed out from the list in a permanent black marker. She took a sniff of the ink.

It still stinks, this has only just been done…to stop someone checking the names maybe? Someone like me? Well when you cross out one name it’s pretty damn obvious!

She took a note of the room number that held the mystery person and quickly found the keys placed behind her, and placed the paper back where she’d found it before darting back up to her room again.

This is it, thank god I’ve found it without too much trouble! Well, I’m not just gonna go running into this one myself. I’m going to wait for Ai to get back and we’re going in there together. I guess I shouldn’t have freaked out about it to her but…well what does it matter? Tonight I’ll find out exactly what’s going on…we’ll both find out what’s going on. At least when this is out of the way I can talk to her about…us.

Risa had to wait far longer than she expected for Ai’s return, in fact she had to wait all day. She never came back even for a minute to pick up or drop off any off her things. Instead Risa was left in the room alone all day, waiting for her return.

As Risa was starting to drop off there was a click at the door and she quickly sat up; Ai came through with a smile on her face. It seemed as though Ai thought that smiling in front of Risa was some sort of crime though and she quickly adjusted her expression.

“Hi.” she said simply.

“Hey,. Where’ve you been? You’ve been gone a long time.”

“Some of us went out for a bit of a walk.” she said sitting on her bed and starting to take her shoes off. “Have you been in here all day?”

“Pretty much yeah, to be honest there’s something I wanted to tell you. Well, show you actually.”

“Oh yeah, what?” Ai didn’t really sound very interested in what Risa had in store for her.

“Listen,” Risa said catching on, “I may have been a jerk about things before but…well I want this talk to wait, I’ve got two important things I want to go through with you with by the end of tonight.”

“Well, you’d better be pretty quick, it’s eleven already.”

“Okay, well first I want you to come with me.”

“I’ve just took my shoes off.” Ai grumbled.

“Don’t worry, you won’t be going out of the hotel.”

“Then what is it?”

“It’s a surprise.”

Ai paused for a moment, “Fine.” She figured it was better to get whatever was going to happen over with rather than be pestered for the next half hour.

Risa led Ai out of their room and through the corridors to the door which supposedly would open with the key in her hand. The lights in the corridor started to flicker on and off, almost as if something knew they were reaching their destination.

“Who’s room is this?” Ai asked sounding concerned; it had been a good five minute walk just to find this room and there was no-one else around.

“Don’t get mad when I tell you this, but I’m pretty sure Reina is in this room.”

“…I’m going.” Ai said turning her back on Risa.

“Wait!” Risa shouted out.

“What now?” Ai said keeping her back turned.

“Did you hear that?”

Ai had already experienced this earlier in the day, “Oh Risa please, don’t start that again.”

“No not a scream; that noise then, a moan from in here.” Risa said crouching down and putting her ear to the door.

“Are you serious?” Ai said not sounding too convinced.

“Check it our for yourself.”

Ai headed over and Risa made way so she could place her ear against the door herself. Sure enough there was some noise coming from the room.

“What is that?” Ai asked confused. “It does sound like….well, a person.”

“One way to find out…” Risa said looking down at the keys.

Ai closed her eyes, “I’m going to regret this.”

Risa put the key in the lock and turned, there was a click; and Risa slowly opened the door as it creaked on its hinges.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 02:10:51 AM by redux »

Offline AmberSan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Always タカガキ L-O-V-E
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2008, 09:06:55 PM »
Poor Risa.. :( Ai didn't believe her, and even moved from their room...
I wonder who's in that room, is that Reina(most likely)or maybe someone else :O...
Waiting for the next one...

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2008, 09:09:49 PM »
 :pleeease: who is in the room!?!? I hope its Reina....
Poor Risa, having Ai and the others girls think she's insane, but i believe you Risa! you can do it!  :prayers:
Love the work you have done so far!!  :luvluv2:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2008, 06:14:58 AM »
OMg the suspense!   I love how this story is so cliffy!  I hope it's Reina...instead of say...aika XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2008, 07:18:02 AM »
Ai didn’t really understand what was going through Risa’s mind but she was pretty sure that Risa didn’t either. She’d seemed quiet throughout the whole trip until now and suddenly she’d started to freak out.
Under more normal circumstances one could just say it's Risa being The Reaction Queen that she is. However, these aren't quite normal circumstances.   :O

“Look,” Risa said finally diverting her attention away from the rather plain looking wall, “If I was in your position I’d probably think that I was talking rubbish too…”

“I never said you were talking rubbish.” Ai said defensively.

“You never said it but you were thinking it.” There was an awkward silence between the two of them for a few seconds until one of the male staff members in the reception area stifled a cough.
Risa knows and realizes how this must look to others, particularly with Aichan. 

“Risa, we’re all worried about Reina bu-”

“Stop saying the same goddamn thing over and over again will you?!” Risa shouted right in Ai’s face. “I didn’t give a damn about Reina when we headed over here, I had other things on my mind okay?!”

“Like what?”

“Like you!”

Another silence ensued. Risa realised what she’d just blurted out and quickly felt herself turning red.

“Well, thank you Niigaki but I’m feeling fine, you don’t need to worry about me.
Eep. :shocked:

Damn Aichan can be dense. :P

“If you need some time by yourself that’s fine.” Takahashi continued. “But if you don’t want to spend time with me you don’t have to okay? You don’t have to lie to me and make these kind of stupid excuses just to get away from me.” She quickly turned around and headed quickly to the dining room, tears starting to form in her eyes.
Oh shit, Aichan totally took it the wrong way. :banghead:

Well then, I guess this just means one thing; I’m gonna have to find Reina myself. Ai isn’t going to want to talk to me which is bad enough, but if I can find Reina and prove I’m not going mad then she should forgive me.
Hopefully that's true. :mon cute:

“Hi, I was just wondering if I could take a look at the guest list please?” she said trying to sound as pleasant as possible. She knew what a complete fool she’d made of herself seconds earlier but there was no point dwelling on it.

“Erm, sorry ma’am but I’m afraid our policy doesn’t allow that, all customers have the right-”

“Yeah, yeah I’m sure they do, but don’t worry I’d just like to see the names that’s all. I’m looking for a friend of mine you see and I don’t know what room she’s staying in.”

“I really am terribly sorry but I can’t allow it. Perhaps one of your co-workers will know wh-”

“Forget it.” she said flatly as she turned to head into the dining room.
Man, nothing's going Risa's way today. :(

Risa headed into the bathroom and opened her own bag of toiletries she’d brought with her. She heard the Aika rummaging around as she found what she’d been looking for herself.

She pulled out a bar of chocolate, mostly eaten, a grin spreading across her face.

“Hey Mitsui, can you come here?”

Sure enough she emerged, clutching on to Ai’s bag.

“What is it Niigaki?”

“I need you to do me a big favour.”

Aika sighed, she wasn’t expecting to go on another errand for someone just yet.

“You see this?” Risa said holding up the chocolate, still smiling.

“Err , yeah?”

“I want you to give this to the receptionist downstairs.”

Aika gave her a very confused look, “What for?”

“You heard what I was saying in their a minute ago right?”

“Yeah…”

“Well, it’s up to you whether you believe me or not but you just have to do this one thing for me then you don’t have to get involved in it anymore.”

“Okay, what do you want me to do?”
You're kidding...

Don't tell me Risa's going to try using a half-eaten chocolate bar as a bribe.  :?  I mean, unless the receptionist is a Mowota, there's no way that would work (and if he WAS a Mowota, he likely would have given Risa the info she had asked for).

Risa let out an exasperated sigh. “It’s not just ordinary chocolate. You honestly think I’d keep a half eaten chocolate bar in my bag?”

Aika made sure her eyes averted Risa.

“Hmph, well it’s not, it’s laxative; I want you to put this in his drink in order to get rid of him. I can probably create a distraction for a few seconds while your drop it in but you’ll still have to be quick.”
Oh...I see.

:on lol:

The two of them headed downstairs until Risa waved her hand out to signal Aika to stop. Sure enough in the reception sat the hotel worker sipping his tea, no other staff in sight.

“Okay I’m gonna make a distraction over on the other side of the room while you put that in his drink, okay?” Risa whispered.

“Sure.” Aika nodded.
Considering the show she gave earlier, Risa's going to have to do something BIG this time. :D

Risa took a deep breath and headed downstairs and gave the worker a smile as he looked up from his desk.

“Excuse me, could I borrow you for a second?” Risa asked sweetly.

The worker looked annoyed but headed over to where Risa was stood. “Is there a problem?”

“Well, not a problem as such, I was just wondering…do you have any idea who painted this picture? It’s wonderful and I was just curious as to whether it was a local artist…”

Aika crept down the stairs and as quickly and silently as she could headed over to the desk. She dropped a piece of the chocolate into the tea and looked at the wrapper which still had one piece left.
Damn, and here I was hoping for something good.

What is this laxative stuff anyway? Well Niigaki said it isn’t normal chocolate, and it must be good if it’ll convince this guy to hand over the guest list!” Aikia pulled open the last part of the wrapper and put the last piece of chocolate into her mouth. Hm not bad, but I don’t see what all the fuss is about.
Oh man, Aika!  Now THIS is gonna be good...in a chapter or two.  :rofl:

She glanced around to make sure no-one was coming and went behind the desk.

sure enough there was a list of every guest in the hotel and the room they stayed in.

Hang on, this isn’t right. Why would a guest list be written on such a shoddy piece of paper? His doesn’t even look official, I hope this isn’t the only copy they’ve got or they seriously need to invest in some better equipment.
Perhaps it was kept off the official books deliberately for security/privacy reasons?

Scanning down the list Risa saw the names of all her co-workers listed as well as a few other names that meant nothing to her, but no Reina. However, she did find something that stood out just as much, one of the names had been crossed out from the list in a permanent black marker. She took a sniff of the ink.

It still stinks, this has only just been done…to stop someone checking the names maybe? Someone like me? Well when you cross out one name it’s pretty damn obvious!
Can't help but agree with her there.  :grr:

I’m going to wait for Ai to get back and we’re going in there together. I guess I shouldn’t have freaked out about it to her but…well what does it matter? Tonight I’ll find out exactly what’s going on…we’ll both find out what’s going on.
Like I said earlier....hopefully this works.

Risa led Ai out of their room and through the corridors to the door which supposedly would open with the key in her hand. The lights in the corridor started to flicker on and off, almost as if something knew they were reaching their destination.

“Who’s room is this?” Ai asked sounding concerned; it had been a good five minute walk just to find this room and there was no-one else around.

“Don’t get mad when I tell you this, but I’m pretty sure Reina is in this room.”

“…I’m going.” Ai said turning her back on Risa.

“Wait!” Risa shouted out.

“What now?” Ai said keeping her back turned.

“Did you hear that?”

Ai had already experienced this earlier in the day, “Oh Risa please, don’t start that again.”

“No not a scream; that noise then, a moan from in here.” Risa said crouching down and putting her ear to the door.

“Are you serious?” Ai said not sounding too convinced.

“Check it our for yourself.”

Ai headed over and Risa made way so she could place her ear against the door herself. Sure enough there was some noise coming from the room.

“What is that?” Ai asked confused. “It does sound like….well, a person.”

“One way to find out…” Risa said looking down at the keys.

Ai closed her eyes, “I’m going to regret this.”

Risa put the key in the lock and turned, there was a click; and Risa slowly opened the door as it creaked on its hinges.
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! SUSPENSE!!! :OMG:

Seriously though, it would just be too easy for Reina to be in that room right now. Something tells me Aichan and Risa are about to get a bit of a surprise. ;D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
Re: The Jade Dragon [Chapter Two: Persuasion]
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2008, 02:20:01 PM »
Why do I have a feeling that it's a politician and his "lady friend" in there?

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2008, 04:03:37 AM »
I have a feeling that Reina wasn't there. But who knows. GWAD!! the suspense killing me.

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2008, 03:34:32 PM »
Awww poor Risa! Young love is so sweet and awkward. I hope she gets Ai in the near future. If only she had told her the right things, then who knows, maybe the next chapter would have been in the pervy section and everyone would have forgoten about Reina. About the room, methinks Reina IS in there, but I have a bad feeling she's not alone. Whatever it is, it can't be good. LOL I'd rofl if this was a whole setup for a surprise party! Ha ha, Risa would be like "How the hell are you gonna explain the dreams?" But I feel sory for her and Ai.
 ROFL @ THE AIKA BIT! Leave it to a stupid naive lil mongrel to eat whatever she sees! I mean seriously, what was she thinking? It had magic powers? It was special allright..... Hmm, so far no mention of Maki..... Maybe she's in the room with Reina..... That would explain the moaning!  XD
Anyway luv the story, please update soon, I am litterally on the edge of my seat! Oops I fell!
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2008, 06:00:51 AM »
Honestly, really very veeery sorry to anyone waiting on this; I've been preparing for exams the past month and it hasn't really given me time to sit down and write something properly. Thankfully I do have a break between a couple of my exams and they're already part way over now so hopefully I'll be able to update soon, sometime shortly after the 1st sounds about right...Just thought I'd actually update and say this since mytrack record of actually continuing with fics isn't very good. :P

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2008, 07:10:10 AM »
awww that's ok, I know how you feel.. I have exams and loads of HW and the hollidays are nearly over. That reminds me, I have homework! I forgot about it untill just now! Thanx for reminding me. Hope you do good on your exams, and that you get good grades. Don't worry about us, we'll still be waiting when you get back. I hope you do continue this story though, it seems really interesting.

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2008, 07:40:52 AM »
So sorry for the delay! It's lamost 7am here and I'm damn tired so sorry if this chapter really sucks but I really felt I ahd to do this as it's been so long! Comments are loved as always!  :cow:

Chapter Three: Partners in Crime

“Wake up lazy ass!” Miki heard a voice yelling as a pillow was flung into her a face.

She looked around groggily to see Yoshizawa stood above her bed ready to launch another pillow at her.

“Cut it out.” Miki complained trying to stifle a yawn.

“Have you any idea what time it is?” Hitomi said folding her arms still looking down at Miki.

“Enlighten me.” She said rolling over and letting her eyes close again.

“It’s already gone eleven; we’ve only got an hour left for breakfast you know? So hurry your sorry ass up.” Hitomi replied hurling the other pillow at Miki.

“Alright, alright, fine I’m getting up, but you do realise we have the day off today?”

“Yes, but not tomorrow we don’t; I’m not letting you lie in bed all day today so you’re hyper later when I’m trying to get some sleep myself.”

“Hyper?”

“Well alright, maybe hyper isn’t the best word to describe you, but you know what I mean.”

Miki sat up and gave Hitomi a glare showing her displeasure at having to wake up.

“Don’t try that one on me,” Hitomi said raising an eyebrow, “I’m not quite as easy to scare as the others.”

“Yeah, don’t I know it…” Miki replied looking even more irritated.

“But that’s why you love me, right?” grinned Hitomi.

“Ah, screw you.” Miki said throwing a pillow back in Hitomi’s direction.

Miki had always had a thing for Hitomi and they had even spent the night together on more than one occasion; something which was common knowledge for a fair few of the other members. Miki wasn’t too happy that a part of her love life was public knowledge but what annoyed her more was Hitomi’s constant flirting with her. She was sure Hitomi knew that she still had feelings for her as it was more than slightly obvious but she continued to tease her despite Hitomi’s ongoing relationship with Rika.

“Ha, well hurry up and get your ass moving, I’ll see you downstairs.” Hitomi said turning to leave.

Damn, why does she have to carry on acting that way? Miki thought to herself. If she’s trying to annoy me then she’s doing a pretty damn good job at it.

When Miki arrived downstairs at sat down at the table Hitomi didn’t seem to notice her sitting down next to her, instead she had a mild look of confusion on her face and was staring out into the reception area.

“Problem?” Miki asked starting on her cereal.

“Not sure.” Hitomi replied keeping her eyes fixed on the reception and keeping her expression exactly the same. “There was some weird goings on just now.”

“Meaning what exactly?”

God, this is another thing that annoys me about you! Why can’t you just get to the point rather than beating about the bush al the time? You know full well what I want to know so stop making things so long winded!

“Well, haven’t you noticed Ai-chan over there?”

“Takahashi? Why where is-“

Miki looked around to see Ai sat at another table alongside Kusumi.

“Don’t make it so obvious you’re gawking at her.” Hitomi said with her eyes still fixed in the same place.

“You’re not exactly Miss. Unnoticeable yourself staring like a retard into space like that.” Miki snapped.

“I’m doing better than you seem to be,” Hitomi replied as though hardly listening to Miki’s poor attempt at a comeback.

“Well, what about her anyway?”

“Her and Risa just had an argument before Ai came storming in here, “Hitomi frowned and paused for a moment as if working something out in her head, again irritating the impatient Fujimoto.

“Risa was yelling something about Reina and how she knows that she’s here.”

“What the hell?!” Miki shouted.

There was a silence from Hitomi as she turned to look at Miki with a disgusted look on her face.

“S-sorry.” Miki replied looking sheepish.

“Well that’s what she said.”

“But…how can she possibly know she’s here?” Miki said quieting down but still sounding just as worried.

“She can’t.” Hitomi said but even she had a hint of worry on her face. “This is probably just Gaki-san going off on some crazy adventure of hers.”

“Yeah, you’re probably right.”

“Even so, we can’t risk anything.”

“Oh come on, Risa isn’t that determined.” Miki said rolling her eyes.

“You never know; but that isn’t really what worries me.”

Miki felt herself getting annoyed again, Hitomi could have just said what was worrying her but instead she waited for Miki to ask her again.

“So what is it that’s worrying you?” Miki asked patronisingly.

“Just after all that happened Lin Lin seemed to be messing around at the reception desk before the staff guy sat back down.”

“What do you think she was doing?” Miki said gulping down more cereal, she knew exactly what Hitomi wanted to hear and so just fuelled her with the questions she needed to get the full story out of her.”

“I know exactly what she was doing.”

“…and that was?”

“Well shortly afterwards Risa came down with Aika and they did some messing around of their own.”

“…and?”

“Afterwards the receptionist left in quite a hurry looking pretty concerned about something. So I thought I’d have a quick nosey myself at what Risa and the others found so interesting.”

“…yes?”

“Could be bad news.”

“Why’s that?”

“Amongst all the junk lying around on the desk I noticed something very interesting.”

“Go on.”

“You remember the list we made of all the rooms in here? Well looks like someone had been having a bit of fun colouring it in.”

“What are you talking about?” Miki asked exasperated from asking so many questions.

“Someone had…..”

“Someone had?”

“Shh!” Hitomi suddenly snapped putting a finger to her lips and using the other to point at where she was looking.

Risa was coming back down the stairs and headed straight over to the reception desk. It didn’t take long before she disappeared back upstairs again.

“What was all that about?” Miki asked. “Considering all the explaining you’ve done I haven’t exactly learned very much.”

“Well start using your brain a bit more-“

“Look, I’m only just getting back into things here okay? Forgive me for not being very enthusiastic about this detective work of yours.”

“Detective work? No, I’m being responsible considering the job we’ve been given. I thought a fellow ex-leader would understand that, not that you lasted very long.

As Miki opened her mouth to argue Hitomi cut her off.

“But that’s an argument for another day, this is more important right now.”

Miki hated how hard she found it to argue against Hitomi, she was one of the few people she frequently lost to. Thinking this though Miki couldn’t help but replay Hitomi’s words in her head:

“But that’s why you love me, right?”

“Looks like we’ve found our culprit anyway,” Hitomi continued.

“Culprit for what?” Miki said quickly losing interest.

“Like I said, someone had fun drawing on our list and they decided to draw over somebody’s name on that list.”

“Who’s?”

“Don’t be dense.” Htomi said sounding annoyed.

“Reina’s?”

“Obviously.”

“So…why exactly would someone cross off Reina’s name from the list?”

“Why exactly would Niigaki Risa cross off Reina’s name from the list is what you should be asking yourself.”

“Erm, I should?”

“Yes, but thankfully for us both I know why.”

“Enlighten me.” said Miki sarcastically.

“She’s found Reina and she’s worried about her, like I said she’s probably got some crazy idea of what’s going on in her head that’s far from the truth and so she’s thinking she’s the only one who can help Reina since no-one else knows she’s here.”

“But why cross of the name?”

“I suppose she doesn’t want anyone else messing up whatever plans she’s got to “save” Reina”.

“So what do we do now?”

“Well, we can’t let Risa see the state we left Reina in so what do you think we have to do?”

“Get her out of there.”

“Yes, and now.” Hitomi said standing up.

As Miki followed suit a Hello! Project staff member peered his head around the arch way into the dining area from the reception.

“Yoshizawa! Fujimoto! We need you down at set two for filming!”

“It’s our day off!” Hitomi shouted back taking little notice.

“Not any more it’s not! One of the girls has had an accident and if we want to get finished on time we can’t afford to stop filming from now until we leave.”

“Is it just me or is this the worst timing imaginable?” Hitomi said looking at Miki.

“This is so shit.” Replied Miki, even she knew what was more important right now despite her becoming increasingly infuriated with the whole situation she found herself in.

“Get on set now!” the staff member shouted again angrily.

“Look, we might get lucky and Risa will wait a while before running off to find Reina…but I doubt it.” Hitomi said to Miki putting a hand on her shoulder.

Confused as to why Hitomi was comforting her like this Miki gave a glance towards the staff member.

“Let’s go, the sooner we can get this over with the better.”

“I hope you’re gonna be ready to run later.” Hitomi said seriously.

Much later than the two girls would have liked they found themselves sprinting back to the hotel, Miki lagging behind slightly. As they burst through the doors Hitomi showed no hesitation and darted straight up the stairs with Miki still trailing behind but still following.

“What time is it?” Miki asked breathlessly as Hitomi stopped at a room.

“Eleven…” Hitomi said.

“What the hell? They had us working for almost twelve hours straight?! They sure pick their fucking moments.”

“Forget it, let’s just hope that somehow we got here first.”

“Hitomi reached into her pocket and pulled out a key. It took a moment for her to find the keyhole in the door with the lights in the corridor flickering but she managed to turn the key and opened the door on its creaky hinges.

“Oh fuck.” Miki said as the door creaked open.

The room was dark inside as the only window in the room had been covered with newspaper; inside there stood a very lonely looking single bed with various coloured stains on it and the surrounding area of the floor.

“She really has no idea what she’s getting herself into does she?” Hitomi said shaking her head and walking over to the bed.

“So what do we do know?” Miki said, still breathless.

“We need to find Risa and get Reina back before she can find out what’s going on.”

“Alright, but you think Risa’s going to let us in her room if she’s got Reina in there with her?”

“She will let us in, I’ll make sure of that; and we’ll make sure she doesn’t tell anybody about this.”

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Jade Dragon [Chapter Three: Partners in Crime]
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2008, 02:13:21 PM »
OH MY GOD! REINA IS EVIL!

And Yoshi and Miki are trying to protect everyone by shutting her away and they are gonna make sure Risa doesn't tell anyone by other hurting her threatening her or maybe erasing her memory or something.

I like it. I hope Ai and Risa get together and Yoshi and Miki although Yoshi is coming off as sort of mean, and nasty, but I guess even though she doesn't deserve her she should get her because Miki luvs her! GJ hope you update again soon mwah.

Also, comment ^ now love me!!!!!!!!!!

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2008, 11:58:45 PM »
^ Lol thanks, much love goes out to youfor commenting!

Seriously, always nice to see other people's thoughts in these threads and even better to see were people think the story is going! Thanks again, hopefully won't be quite as long until the next update... :cool1:

(A hug for feeling ill too of course if that's still true :P)

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2008, 04:19:35 AM »
whoa, Miki and Yossy locked up Reina? But they must have a good reason right? And Risa saved her?
This story is sooo addicting! Can't wait for update! :wub:

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Telecastic Fake Show