JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Downy - Tetsu no Fuukei

Author Topic: Being In Love With My Best Friend [CLOSED]  (Read 3543 times)

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
Being In Love With My Best Friend [CLOSED]
« on: September 13, 2008, 08:50:11 PM »
Title: Being In Love With My Best Friend

Summary: When Momo realizes her feelings to her close friend how will she tell her best friend she's known for so long and most importantly how will her best friend react?

PROLOGUE

My name is Tsugunaga Momoko and I'm in love with my best friend. Now I know what you're thinking; "What?!" or "How can you even think that?!" and many more but to answer all your what, how, and who's I'll have to sum everything up with saying; I just am. This is something that happened naturally and I understand it now. It took me a while to accept who I am but I'm ok. Now for the who; her name's Natsuyaki Miyabi and she's a different story on to how she will take this. It doesn't bother me what others think of gay people or me being gay but with Miyabi it does. I honestly have no idea how she will react to such a thing besides the fact that I've known her since the first grade and we've been best friends since then. Did I tell you she's an amazing girl? Yeah, anyone both blind or not can tell you so. She's elegent, beautiful, generous, and graceful everything I'm not. I'm the biggest klutz you'll and know and I'm not as half as beautiful as Miyabi-chan. What can I say? I just love her.

NOTES: This is only a small part to a story that I've been working on last night at 12midnight I think I happen to work better when it's late at night and I'm beyond tired lol but I hope this small opening is good and has you all wanting more. Please tell me what you think while I work on the other chapters.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 05:42:01 PM by writerjunkie »

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: Being In Love With My Best Friend
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 08:59:54 PM »
 first to comment :cow: *grabs some popcorn and waits*

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 09:05:37 PM »
Yay! Buono! love. :cow: *pulls up chair next to kRisk and steals some popcorn*

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 12:58:39 AM »
CHAPTER 1

"Momo? Momo-chan?!"

I pull from my daydream and blush. I've been daydreaming for weeks now and they're all happy ones. Ones with me and Miyabi-chan holding hands and running into open free meadows and we're the happiest people alive. Like I said-happy ones.

"He-he, sorry about that Miya-chan. You were saying?" I rub the back of my neck and chuckle embarrassed.

Miyabi-chan shakes her head then sighs, "Do you even listen to me anymore? You've been a spaz for a while this month." And then she gives me her concern look. The one where her brows raise up then scrunch together. She looks really cute doing it too.

"Sorry, please continue." I perk up in my spot enjoying the summer rays, Miya-chan and I love coming here to eat or relax after school. This is our favorite meadow, Airi-chan is with us too usually but she had to be at one of her after school clubs today so it's just me and Miya-chan today. I stratch my itchy cheek that the tall grass tickles and listen.

"I was just asking you don't you think Juro-kun is handsome?" Miya-chan then has that dreamy look in her eyes and I remember why I stopped listening in the first place.

"Not my type." I quickly dismiss I've been saying that a lot everytime Miya-chan tries to pick out a boy for me. If only she knew. I keep one ear open in case Miya-chan says something interesting other then that garbage.

"You can't possiblly say he isn't your type! Juro-kun is the boy all the girls swoon for."

And she does that daydream look again. I sigh out a little annoyed this topic of boys and dating boys is really getting me bored and a little angry.

"You seem to say no to every guy I try to get you with Momo-chan, do you think you're not pretty or cute enough to have one because you're plenty of both Momo-chan."

I feel myself about ready to swoon for Miya-chan rather then that Juro boy. I clear my throat before I talk again so Miya-chan doesn't hear how dry my voice is after from hearing her say such sweet things to me. I then lean back on to Miya-chan's shoulder.

"I just want to focus on my studies." That's half the truth but that doesn't matter. Miya-chan runs a finger through my short thick black hair and I relax even more to her touch. But it also sparks up hidden desires I try so hard to cover back up. I just won't look at her for a while until it settles down.

"Everyone will start to think you're weird if you don't date someone." Miya-chan shifts her weight and then lays on to the grass rather then sitting in it and I do the same and this time only our fingers are touching. We're only a few inches away from each other I always have to be close around her no matter how small the touch is i just need to feel her close to me.

"Everyone already does think I'm weird and it doesn't bother me." And that's the truth, the only thing that does bother me is if Miya-chan thought I was then suddenly wasn't my friend again. That would actually kill me so I stop thinking about that and turn to the sky. I watch the clouds swirl and spin like some musical jwelery box and the clouds are some little figure in the box that spins around with the little tune inside when you open it. I then see in the corner of my eye Miya-chan face me.

"Don't say that Momo-chan, you know if you give them anymore of a reason to believe you're different or weird y they will hurt you." Miya-chan's voice is sincers and soft I know she's being serious so I will be serious too. The second I look into her eyes I feel myself getting lost in those big brown eyes. It takes me a second to catch up with what I was about to say.

"I'll be ok Miya-chan you're all that matters." I watch her smile and it makes me do the same. My hands seeks hers then it wraps together into a firm lock. I can feel my heart racing and skip a beat it always feel this good to touch her in anyway but I know she only sees this in a friendly way which hurts me.

"Just think about going on a date with him first will you Momo-chan? Think about it  then tell me?" She really doesn't want to see me hurt or jumped by my class and my heart swells at her caring behavoir. All I can do is nod first then I can speak.

"I will try." and that's all I need to see her smile again and I'm happy. We stay like this for a while longer just laying in the grass grazing into the clouds still holding each others' hand. I scratch the tip of my nose the grass grazed from time to time.

I guess this would be a good time to describe Miya-chan and myself. Well, Miya-chan's much taller then me I think she has to be quite tall for a girl that happens to be in a place where almost all the girls are short including myself. Miya-chan likes to wear cool clothes that's what I call them. She likes the semi rocker look but still stays fashionable I on the other hand wear really cute sometimes simple clothes. Our hair well...Miya-chan's is fairly long pass her shoulders but not too much. It's also black but tinted with a much lighter brown. Me, I keep it short but only short enough so I can at times put pigtails in it and it's jet black kept at my natural hair color.
That's us alright, right now we're in our school uniform though and my hair is put in two little pigtails at the top while the rest of my hair is down and Miya-chan's is let down straight. I always liked it that way the best on her. To me it henced her beauty and all the boys seem to think so too since they always turn their heads to her and stare. I'll admit it makes me jealous but Miya-chan takes it the other way around which is why she probably thinks I want a boyfriend.

"Momo-chan." I hear Miya-chan call again and by the looks of it she must have been calling me for a while. I really have to stop doing that when I think of Miya-chan too much. "Let's go Ms. Spaz time for us to go home."

"What time is it?" I whip out my cell phone seeing the time in black bold numbers. "5:30?! I only have thirty mintues to get home!" I have a long walk from this meadow there's no way I can make it home in time.

"Well we better hurry home then." Miya-chan goes to collect her things and I sit up doing the same. I just stuff everything in my backpack in a rush along with my cell phone.

"We'll have to run." Miya-chan points and she's right. If we take a train or a bus it'll only slow us down with the frequent stops they make. I give a nod to my approval and hold on tight to my bookbag strap.

"Hurry!" and then we're off running through the tall grass and I'm able to enjoy the feeling I get of the wind through my hair and the sweet smell of honey but what I enjoy the most is running with Miya-chan by my side. Miya-chan is in front of me and it's kind of hard to keep up when she has longer legs then you. "Hey wait up!"

Miya-chan slows down a little and let's me catch up with her then we run fast again finally out of the meadow and onto the streets. I fall behind despartly needing air. I double over and pant, Miya-chan stops running when she sees I'm no longer next to her. She was always a better runner then me I told her to join our track team at school. She would be good at it but she had said no for some reason. I'll have to ask her again sometime.

"Are you ok?" Miya-chan asks in a panting tone and I have to admit it sounds sexy, he-he. I just suck it up, there's no time to stare at her panting all heavy in awe I have to get home and fast!

"I'm ready let's go." I cheer still out of breath.

"You should rest a little longer we have 12 blocks to run." Miya-chan points to a close bench for us to sit.

"No time...I have...to go!" I urge and she agrees, we're running again. Our hearts working off the scale in a panic, but we both enjoy the run through the crowded side walks.

Offline moo

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 06:43:41 AM »
i think its awesome >_< and sweet <3 i cant wait for the next chapter :o!

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2008, 04:38:42 PM »
CHAPTER 2

"I'm...home." I'm nearly gasping for air and lean against the door post because I feel that I'm about ready to pass out. Running 12 blocks is a lot harder then it sounds I'll tell you that.

"Momo-chan, you're home on time." My mom smiles proud of me "Dinner is ready come join us."

My stomach growls at the mention of food and I quickly drop my bookbag making my way inside to the kitchen. My little brother, sister, and my father are already seating happy feasting on their meal and my stomach hisses and growls with rage as if screaming at me to eat already.

My dad laughs, "Come sit Momoko-chan there is plenty to go around." He pats a seat next to him and I'm not one to complain taking my seat on the cushion knealing. I fill my plate with everything I could and call out "Itadaikimasu" before stuffing my face and I feel that I'm in heaven. My mom's cooking is the best if not the best in Tokyo. Her food makes even my worse days better.

"Oishii!" I yelp out pleased and take another bite

"I'm happy you like it it's one of your favorites." My mom smiles to me then takes a bite herself.

"Try not to eat too fast, Momo-chan you'll choke." My dad laughs and I swallow the food stored in my mouth.

"How was school?" My mother casually questions

"Fun! We did this drawing and learned a new game!" Kado practically screams across the table. He's always this loud and energic sometimes I wonder if he's even human with all that energy that just keeps going and going.

"I made a new friend." Yumi says almost  too low for all of us to hear. She's basically the opposite of Kado I don't think I can ever get that. I mean Kado and Yuma are twins and they act not in the slightest way a like. Kado's out spoken and aloud mouth while Yumi's quiet and rather go hide in a corner some where person.

"That's very good Yumi-chan I'm glad. How about you Momo-chan?" My mom looks to me now and I look to my plate pushing the food around.

"It's very good, I got an A plus on my history report." That pleases my parents because they smile and ask no more and now we're eating in silence. This is my family, big but a little crazy at times but we all love each other like no end. Yes Kado and Yumi drive me crazy to the point I want to die I still love them and glad they're my siblings.

"Lights out Momoko-chan." My dad warns me and I turn up from my diary I'm writing away in on my computer desk.

"One mintue." I plead and he gives me a wary look

"Ok a mintue and a half nothing more." He agrees then goes out leaving me to finish up my diary entry.  Picking up my pen I try to think of some way to end it with a good sentance it only takes a while then I scrible it down close it, shove it in the bottom draw of my desk, and lock it. I can't wait for the next day of school normally I'm not so happy but this year I have Miya-chan and Airi-chan in half my classes so I look forward to them. With a stretch my yawn comes out and I walk my way to bed. There's a tap on my door and I give the "Ok" to come in my mom's head pokes in.

"Goodnight Momo-chan." she smiles as I pull the blanket up to my chest.

"Goodnight mom." She smiles again before leaving and I sigh going to my pleasent dreams that are waiting for me.

I was early to school the next day I didn't want to waste anytime to be around Miya-chan. When we come to school early me and her go to this place not far from the school and feed the kittens. I brought some food too Miya-chan gets the other half. I only had to wait for a short while as I see Miya-chan making her way up the stairs with Airi-chan. I'm a little sad at that I want it to just be me and her but that's ok Airi-chan is a good friend of mine as well.

"We would have been here quicker but I ran out of cat food and had to buy a new batch on the way here."

"Don't worry we still have time to feed them let's go." I lead the way walking through the broken fence in the back of the school and go to the large oak tree in the park. This is our place no one can spot us easily so we thought it would be a good spot for the kittens.
All three of us open the lids to the can and set them down to the base of the tree already a few cats came from where ever they were hiding. They were the usual cats we get every morning. These cats come so often we named them.

"Eat up there's plently to go around." Miya-chan giggles with glee and bends down to scratch a cat on the back of the ear. And I can't find what's cuter; the kitten or Miya-chan happily feeding the kitten. A smile softly spreads across my face and I just watch Miya-chan caring for the stray cats. She's the caring type be it human or animal Miya-chan teats them with care and I like that about her as well. I love everything about her small or big, stupid or weird.

"Hey this one is new looks guys." Airi points breaking me from my thoughts about how great Miya-chan is and that list and go on.

"What's wrong?" I look where Airi-chan is looking and I see a black cat with big lilly green colored eyes meowing hungrily for food but what gets me the most is the white diamond shaped birth mark on its forehead and that white patch fur that's on the bridge of it's nose and chin. "Kawaii!" I squeak

"Isn't it? We should keep this one." Miya-chan exclaims and I jump back.

"My parents won't let me keep it." They already know that I one time asked my parents if I could have a dog of my own they had told me no and said one was enough and that I couldn't care for a dog of my own. Miya-chan and Airi-chan were there to see that.

They both nod obviously remebering the moment I was just was a second ago. "You're right, we can keep it in the backyard to your house. Or sneak it to your room."

"I can't do that, why can't Airi-chan take it?" I obliged

"Hey my parents are allergic to cats I can't hide it they'll know." She defends so that automatically keeps her out of this.

"Why don't you take it Miya-chan?" and she folds her arms a little frustrated. Another thing about Miya-chan; she can get upset or angry a little easily and crossing her arms is her way of saying "I'm becoming very unhappy." It's never fun to get her like that.

"I don't have any room you know that." Her voice is annoyed as well I have to be careful with my words now. "I don't want it to die out here it's just a baby look at it!"

I look down to the kitten happily chewing away at its food if seemed to eat it with struggle a little. It was just about 12 weeks old you can tell and still needed to feed off milk. Looking at it I felt my heart give in to its cuteness.

"Ok I'll take it after school." I agree and that gets Miya-chan once again happy.

"Come on class will start soon." Airi-chan reminds us and Miya-chan loops her arm with my right and we walk back to the fence. I love when we're close like this her warm skin touching mine it makes me feel good. Sometimes her arm or hands are cold but I learn to get use to it and enjoy that too as long as it's Miya-chan touching me I'm ok with anything. And then I remember the cat.

"Oi! What will we call the cat?"

"We can't name it if we don't kow if it's a boy or a girl yet." Miya-chan smiles to me and I nod. Miya-chan is always so smart.

As planned Miya-chan and I go racing to the park where all the kittens come. I know this is risky and even very bad but I can't see this kitten die and Miya-chan seems to take a liking for it.

"Put the cat food down." she intructs and I dig to my book bag. There's a few cans of food left over and I place the two last cands down, Miya-chan puts down two herself and Airi-chan, one. "Now we wait."

And so we do the cats come in little by little on their own time so we wait longer and all our usual cats line up but not the new one.

"Miya-chan, I don't see the kitten." She doesn't keep her eyes off to the distance when she speaks.

"It'll come just wait."

"When?" Airi-chan looks confused

And so we wait together and I hope this doesn't take too long I have to be home at 6. But it doesn't take long as I expected.

"Miya-chan look!" I point ahead of me there is the same cat this morning with its seires of birthmarks and all.

"Can it fit in your backpack?" I check to see, it's a good thing I don't have a lot of books today.

"It'll fit fine." I watch Miya-chan go to the cat and call it. She's alway good with animals the only animal I'm good with is our family dog Kazuo and all he does is ignore me, lay down, and sleep all day so that makes things easy. This cat will be a challenge.

"Momo-chan, open your bag." Miya-chan tells me making her way over with the cat in hand and I open the flap to my bag. "You should probably keep a part open so it won't be scared."

I nod and do as told, "I better get home. I'll see you both tomorrow." I hug both Miya and Airi then we all go our separet ways. Miya-can has to work today and Airi-chan has another after school program. So even if I didn't have the cat to bring home we couldn't have hung out at the meadows and that makes me a little sad.

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
Re: Being In Love With My Best Friend(UPDATE-9/14/08)
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 12:44:22 AM »
CHAPTER 3

I was lucky enough to find my parents weren't home and that meant that Kado and Yumi weren't here either so I had the house to myself or sort of if you count Kazuo and I don't know where he is either.

"Hey are you hungry?" I lift open the entire falp and there the cat is looking at me with bright green eyes. "Kawaii." I whisper and head to the refregerator. The cat's head then peeks out curious to the sudden light. "This milk won't hurt you if you drink it for today will it?" I just shrug and take it out then a small bowl in the bottom  of the cupboard. "Ok let's go to my room." I place the bowl down to the floor and pull the cat out in front of it. "You'll need a bed, hmm..." I look around for a good spot and for what to use. "There." I open the last draw to my nightstand then stuff it with an extra pillow and blanket. "It'll have to do, sorry." And it just licks happily to the milk in the bowl.

"Momoko!?" It's my dad, he must be home with everyone else. I never did get why he was the only one that called me Momoko. I asked before and he told me; "Momoko is such a pretty name it should be used all the time." And even though he's told me that times before I can never get it. I rather be called Momo more then anything.

"Momo-chan?!" That's my mom this time and I move the cat beside my bed so it can still drink the milk then I leave.

"Coming!" I walk out down the hall to the entrace everyone is about done hanging up their coats and taking off their shoes. "Hi mom, dad, where did you all go?"

My mom gives me a kiss on the cheek "hello" along with my dad and the twins just run off to play somewhere.

"We went to give Kado-kun and Yumi-chan a check up. It would have been longer if we went at the weekend so we hurried over today sorry." My mom tells me and goes to the kitchen. "Are you hungry?"

"No thank you, I have homework to finish." Then I dash to my room the twins didn't go in it this time and inside the cat doesn't seem to be in any mess. "How am I going to keep you a secret?" I sigh looking at it play with the curtains, I reach for my cell.

"Moshi moshi?" I hear myself perk up at Miya-chan's voice.

"Miya-chan, how can I care for the cat? It needs food, a bed, and even a litter box!" I must be panicking because Miya-chan's laughing at me now.

"Relax, I'll come over to your place after work to give you the food and the other things can be later." She sounds confident so I'll trust her. I feel myself becoming calmer.

"Please hurry?"

"I have to go but please don't worry, Momo-chan." then she hangs up I might as well do my homework.

"There's leftover food for you would you like some?" I look up from my homework at my mom and nod. She's gone after I say yes and that's good she didn't get to see the cat that's in the corner napping.

"All this homework hurts my head." I close my books and put them away then lay back on the bed closing my eyes. There's then a knock on my door and I freeze and so does the cat I don't know what to say.

"Mom-chan, it's me." I nearly jump out of bed when I hear her.

"Miya-chan, please come inside. I'm so happy to see you!" Miya-chan steps inside and goes to the cat petting it shortly.

"It hasn't got you in trouble yet I see." she laughs then stops playing with the cat and goes to me. "Here's the cat food. The woman there told me you have to feed the kitten every two hours and that you should warm the milk before feeding it. Oh and you'll have to mix the milk with this powder it's cat formula." Miya-chan pulls out a small plastic jar and a small baby bottle no biger then your middle finger it looks like. "Two tea spoons of the mix is all you need. You're not nervous about this are you?"

I chuckle and everyone knows when I give a half hearted chuckle and fidget that I am in fact nervous. I think I'm more scared then nervous I never went against my parents' wishes before. "I'm not." I lie but Miya-chan knows better.

"There's nothing to worry about Momo-chan.  You can do this I know it." She smiles then puts me into a hug. I take comfort to her hug loving the feeling of Miya-chan against me. The hug doesn't last long the knock on my door interupts us.

"Momo-chan, I have food for you both." It's my mom and Miya-chan and I both freak out.

"Just a mintue!" I take the kitten putting it to the bottom draw and close it half way. Miya-chan just takes the cat food and puts it on my top draw. "Come in!"

"Working on something private?" My mom jokes and I feel completely scared. Miya-chan laughs and I smile the best I can trying to hide my guilty face. "You're welcome to stay for the food Miya-chan. I brought extra for you." Mom sets a tray next to my bed.

"No thank you, I have food waiting at home." Miya-chan dismisses and a frown comes to my mom's face.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm fine Mrs. Tsununaga thank you I have to get going now. I'll see you at school tomorrow Momo-chan." Miya-chan waves and says goodbye to everyone else.

"She's a nice girl Momo-chan I like her." I smile and this time it's real and true rather then trying to hid my guilt. "Enjoy your meal."

When mom's is gone I take the cat out to play again. This has been some day. I get up going to my desk and pull out my diary and start to write. I know I haven't talked much about my diary or what's in it I think it's better off that way. But I can tell you how it started. I started this diary when I just began to question my sexuality and from there on I've kept it. It's a good way to let out my feelings and rant on how great Miya-chan is.
Miya-chan doesn't even know I have one that's how secertive I am towards it. If Miya-chan found it and then read it she would know everything I feel about her. She'll know my deepest and darkest secerts and we wouldnt' be friends anymore and that's even worse then having Miya-chan not love me back. I keep this entry short then go back to my meal. My stomach growls as I get near.

"How's the cat?" Miya-chan asks seting down a can of cat food.

"It's doing fine I left it in my room I just hope it doesn't poop all over the floor." Miya-chan luaghs "I also want to know if it's a boy or a girl so we don't have to keep calling it cat, kitten, or it."

"I'll take you to the petshop with me after school they'll know." Miya-chan pets a cat then makes her way over to me. "Let's hang out together after school." I just nod where ever she goes I just follow

We only stayed at the petshop no longer then ten mintues but we didn't come back with anything. To buy a litter box is no less then 900 yen and it can go higher. I wasn't very happy when I found out and since I have no job I can't just ask my parents for 900 yen they'll ask questions. I can just get the plan regular ones but I want one that will last me long and will clean it's self when I'm away at school and can't do it myself. That's why it's so expesnive. Miya-chan must know what I'm thinking because what she says next gets me out of my upset mood and surprises me.

"I can pay for it." She offers and places a hand in mine. "I'll buy the litter box with my money." My eyes go wide she needs that money, her family needs it.

"Y-you don't have to Miya-chan really it's ok! Keep the money you need it more then me." I can't accept this I'll feel guilty if I do.

"I want to do this. It'll be ok Momo-chan I can easily get the money back."

I just stay quiet I know I can't change Miya-chan's mind when it's set like that.

"Let's go name the cat." Miya-chan gives my hand a squeeze. Miya-chan makes everything better.

"Come on Momo-chan, please?" Miya-chan burries her face in my bed in minor defeat as I play with the cat on the floor sitting up against the end of the bed trying to ignore her.

"No." I easily say for the fifth time. If you're wondering why it's because Miya-chan is trying to get me to come to a festival tonight with Airi-chan and her. It's not that I  don't like festivals it's just I know that Miya-chan is asking me to come because she invited Juro to come I just know it. She hasn't told me yet but I know.

"Please Momo-chan it'll be fun and I don't want to be there alone." Miya-chan lifts up her head and pouts. I don't look at her knowing I'll give in if I do. Instead I focus on the cat, we found out it's a girl.

"Let's name her Sachi." I try to change the subject it usually works but not this time.

"Momo-channnnn?" Miya-chan never likes to give up I wish she did this time. She was supposed to help me name my cat instead she just nags me about this. I guess I'll name it Sachi then.

"I'm not going because I know you're trying to get me on a date with Juro." I'm mad about this she can tell and all she does is sigh.

"Just this once please? You don't even have to be near Juro-kun just come with me?" She sounds like she's about to cry if I don't agree.

So I give in, "Alright fine." I hate when I give in like that and make Miya-chan win. She's now smiling brightly and gets up.

"Be ready by 8 I'll pick you up." She races out and I'm left with one playful cat nibbling on my finger.

"What am I going to wear?!" All I wear almost all the time is my uniform! I smack my forehead and growl out. "What did I get myself into?"

Offline CrypticShadow8

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Being In Love With My Best Friend(UPDATE-9/14/08)
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 05:59:22 AM »
Poor Mom, Miya has no idea.

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Downy - Tetsu no Fuukei