JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fra-foa - Tsuki to Sabaku

Author Topic: Fangirl: Chapter 5 (12/09/10)  (Read 12041 times)

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Re: Fangirl: Chapter 2 (06/20/10)
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2010, 03:51:33 PM »
Woo chapter two up.. twice?!?

another good chapter tho, finding both stories good so far  :lol:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2010, 04:53:15 PM »
Kuwagata huh? :huhuh I have a hunch Rika's favourite writer is not a stranger to her now :P

Lol fic Eri sure is a little loose on the head when meeting fic Reina. But what do you expect? It's Reina! So a little Kameshige vs TanaKame huh? :w00t: My bet is on TanaKame (is a little bias here) :lol:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2010, 03:23:08 PM »
Saitama
Yossie  :yossi:

“Rika-chan! I’ve uploaded my new fic.  It’s just a one shot but be sure to comment on it!”
Damn  XD  XD  XD

“Hey, you’re good! It’s possible… I smell something…”

“What?” Rika queried.

“A new fic!!!!
Again, Damn  :lol:

The story inside the story's familiar... was it a Yossie-Miki-Rika Fic before.?.

Kuwagata
Finally, I remember what this one is... the pet name  :wub:

And I also think that I've already read this one  XD

Still, very entertaining  :yep:  :twothumbs  :yep:

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2010, 04:20:50 AM »
The double post was already fixed!!!ahahaha.>XD

This was meant to just be a regular b-day fic for Reina before..but I can't help inserting it into this fic..hehehe..TanaKamei scene ahead..XD

Chapter 2.5

“I’m already late for dinner but I don’t mind. I will make sure that I’ll be greater than those bigheaded girls. Only Risa and Ai believe are the ones who believe in me in that team… I’ll show them. I’ll rise up as a great point guard.” Reina thought as she was tidying up the gym. She stayed behind even though their practice was already finished 2 hours ago. Also, every morning she’s playing in a basketball court near their house to improve her basketball skills faster.

When she was already done, she turned off the lights and locked the door. She went towards the guard house and gave the key before getting her iPod and putting the earphones to her ears. It will be a good 15 minute walk from her school to her house. She passed the basketball court and saw that there were two girls playing. She smiled inwardly. Basketball wasn’t really her thing. She likes volleyball before but after bumping to Ai and Risa a year ago, it became her sports. She continued walking forward, her head slightly ‘moving’ to the tune of the alternative song she’s listening when suddenly, someone bumped into her and made her fall to the ground.

“Itai… hey, would you watch where…”

“Kamei Eri desu!”

“Huh?”
“Who the heck is this girl?”

“My name’s Kamei Eri.”

“So?”
“This is weird. Am I in some reality show? Are there hidden videos here? I don’t know this girl!”

“You can call me Eri… or Eririn. I don’t mind at all.”

“Look …”
“Can’t you notice my glare?! I’m really hungry I want to go home now!

“My favourite colors are pink, gray and white… My favourite foods are spaghetti and yogurt… not spaghetti WITH yogurt.. that taste’s bad”

“Ma…matte..”
“What’s wrong with her? Why is she introducing herself to me like that?”

“I want to become your friend!”

“Eh?!? Nani?”
“EHHH?!? This is really unexpected… Why does she want to become friends with me?”

“I want to become your friend!”

“Cho… chotto matte…”
“Wait… I remember her… She’s that girl playing in the basketball court just now… Does she know me?”

“My hobby is reading books and I’m good at running…  my favorite sport is basketball. I want to be your friend…”

“Sumimasen… I’m sorry about that… we’re going now.”
“Oh, this is the girl that she was playing with.”

Reina watched silently as the new comer pulled the girl away. She was stunned by the sudden event. She put the earphones back to her ears (which fell off her ears when she was tackled on the ground) and dusted herself of before continuing her way home. When she got home she quickly went to her room and changed her clothes before going to the dining room to eat. Reina retired to her bed after eating.

“Why does she have to prepare spaghetti for dinner? Now I can’t forget that girl.” Reina thought. She buried her face on her pillows as she tried to forget the girl’s face on her mind. She thought of Ai’s –not-so- funny jokes that she was blabbering during their lunch. She was thinking of Risa’s eyebrow talent during their practice but she still kept hearing that girl’s voice.

“I want to be your friend…” Something inside her was stirred. Hearing that phrase was somehow making her feel at ease. She didn’t know whether she will meet that girl again but… she definitely want to see her. She smiled as she imagined herself tackling the girl on the ground as a revenge on what she did earlier.

“Naahh, I can’t do that… That’s embarrassing… I’ll just talk to her formally…”

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Fangirl: Chapter 2.5 [TanaKamei] (07/11/10)
« Reply #24 on: July 12, 2010, 07:18:35 AM »
Ah, sometimes I forget that there's a story inside a story. I was a bit confused at first. :sweatdrop: But promising Tanakame, yay!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2010, 07:45:34 AM »
tanakame XD :thumbup :thumbup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2010, 10:42:00 AM »
Neheez! Tanakame kaiyou no uta version~!! next! They shall meet when the sun is out again~ <3

Rika's daily routine mades me laugh alittle. It's soooooo.. Odd since it's teh Rika fangirling but (I'm sure) everyone here can relate to what she does~

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: July 12, 2010, 05:08:49 PM »
I'm not sure which story is the best, the fangirl story with Rika and Yossy or your takakame, their both good!

I did start to read this and go wtf before I realized what was going on  :lol:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2010, 02:21:15 PM »
“Can’t you notice my glare?! I’m really hungry I want to go home now
XD

“My favourite colors are pink, gray and white… My favourite foods are spaghetti and yogurt… not spaghetti WITH yogurt.. that taste’s bad”
:lol:

“Naahh, I can’t do that… That’s embarrassing… I’ll just talk to her formally…”
Why not try it and find out if its really embarrassing  :D

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2010, 02:57:24 PM »
A quick post...I have to get some decent sleep...Too tired from work..lol

Chapter 3

A week had passed and she now fully understands how the management works in there. Good thing that Mr. Nishida provided her with a competent secretary. She learned that Mari’s birthday was January 20, a day after her birthday, and she’s older than her by 2 years. She was really amazed at first when she was introduced to her because her secretary and a famous JPOP idol, being linked to her ‘crush’ Shun Oguri, has the same name and surname. Mari knocked on her door and told her that they will have a luncheon meeting again. In the main branch, they only have monthly meetings or emergency meetings whenever a problem arose but here in the Saitama branch, they make it a point to have a luncheon meeting every week. The conversations were lighter than the regular monthly meetings and it’s not that stressful. It’s like they’re following a rule which states: ‘Prevention is better than cure’ so before any problem emerged, they can prevent it because of the regular meetings held by the management.

She was again, the first one to arrive in the meeting room. Rika can smell the aroma of the cuisine in the other room, and then her stomach grumbled. Good thing that she was there alone and no one heard it or so she thought.

“Good morning. I see you’re hungry already.” Rika froze on her chair. Someone did hear her. She looked towards the door and saw the somewhat ‘stoic’ face of the area manager.

“Good morning too, Ms. Yoshizawa. Yeah, I didn’t take my coffee break earlier that’s why I’m somewhat famished now.”

“I see.” Hitomi replied. She went again to her chair; the one opposite Rika, and sat. “I’m sorry about the incident before. I was thinking about something.” Rika thought about it at first and then nodded. Hitomi was pertaining to their first meeting. For the past week, she often left her room and did some rounds on the office but she can’t see her. Mari said that Hitomi rarely leaves her office, even on lunch breaks. If there were things needed to be done outside, Hitomi’s secretary, Yasuda Kei, was the one doing it. It’s normal in an office environment but for Rika, she will do whatever things she can do besides paper works especially if it involves meeting other people. It’s another way of supervising the company and she can see firsthand whether a department was experiencing difficulty at work.

“It’s alright, I understand.”

……………
Rika was delighted at the Italian cuisine served during their meeting. The Alfredo Bolognese pasta with Pancetta toppings was scrumptious. Coupled with a Black Forest Cake, as a dessert with an ice cold fruit punch, the meeting became silent for a while because all of them were enjoying the delicacies served in front of them. After the meeting, Rika excused herself and went to the rest room to brush her teeth and to re-apply her make-up.

“You were drooling over the foods earlier.” Rika knew that voice. She looked up from the sink and saw Hitomi standing beside her. She was really intrigued by this person. She can make funny comments while staying in her ‘stoic’ face. Hitomi got her toothbrush from her purse and started brushing her teeth too. Rika applied some lipstick lightly.

“You saw that? You’re very observant.” Rika replied. She was about to put her lipstick inside her shoulder bag when she saw something dangling on Hitomi’s purse. “Kawaii!!! It’s a cute pink insect!” Rika’s eyes grew wide. Her façade had fallen off. She showed her ‘fangirl’ side to someone, much worse, to her co-worker. She moved back slowly and cleared her throat. “A… ano… it’s cute.” She said plainly.

“Ahh, it sure is. A friend gave it to me. It’s called a ‘Kuwagata’.”

“Kuwagata?”
“So, this is where she got her username. But why choose an insect? I can understand if her username’s Alien… or ERIen… because she likes Eri…but an insect? Does Eri like insect?”

“You’re in a stance just now.” Rika noticed that Hitomi was looking at her intently.

“Gomen! I just thought of something just now. By the way, where did your friend buy that? I really love pink things.” Rika noticed the girl looked away, as if she was hiding something.

“I don’t know.  I didn’t ask her. I’ll better get going now.”

………………….
Chapter 3:

“W… why?” Eri stammered. This is the first time that her best friend looked intensely at her.

“Because, you didn’t do that the day we met.”

“Is that it? Come on, you know that I’m an introvert person before. I’m glad that you made me open up like this.”

“Like a turtle coming out of her shell.” Sayumi laughed forcefully. “I remember you squeezed between two cabinets when your auntie introduced you to me. You were really funny that time… till now.”

“Waaah!!!” Eri screamed while remembering the earlier events. “Don’t make me remember what happened earlier. It’s really embarrassing.”

“Now you realized it?” Sayumi sarcastically said. “You know, I wanted to do that to you too before. You’re so mysterious that time; only going out when the sun had already set. Thankfully I didn’t because I would look like a complete idiot and instead, I’ve asked your aunt Kaori to introduce you to me.”

“Hai, arigatou. I’ll follow your advice and ask her properly next time!” Eri joyfully exclaimed. Sayumi frowned.

“EHHH?!? I didn’t say that you can do it! You’re making me jealous… I’m your best friend!”

“Yes, I know. You are the bestest best friend that I ever had. It’s just that…” Eri turned serious. “I can’t explain this feeling growing inside of me whenever I see her. I really wanted to become close to her. I can’t explain it.”

“Dude, are you gay?” Sayumi asked seriously. Eri looked at her with disgust.

“Ehh?!? What are you thinking?! I’m straight, straight… STRAIGHT!!! I just want her to be my friend… OUR  friend.”

“I see.” Sayumi smiled at her friend. She noticed that Eri exaggerated a little bit with her response and she can’t look straight into her eyes as well. That’s a sure sign that Eri’s lying or guilty about something. She knew her friend too well.

“Why are you smiling like that?”

“Because you are funny. Saa, let’s continue our game.”

……………..
“Yoh!” Sayumi greeted her friend.

“Woah, did you cut class? You’re an hour early today.” Eri rose up from her bed as soon as she saw her friend.

“It’s the first Monday of the month. There’s a meeting. Oh yeah, I have a surprise for you.” Sayumi showed her camcorder to Eri. She went to the television to set it up.

“What are we going to watch?” Eri asked curiously. She sat on the floor beside her friend.

“You will like this, I promise.” Sayumi finished connecting cables and stuffs on the T.V. She switched it on, as well as her recorder. She clicked the video button on the T.V and pressed the play button. Eri’s eyes grew wide from shock. It was showing a class room. But more importantly, the video focused on the girl she always saw playing on the court.

“Her name is Tanaka Reina. Tanakacchi as her friends fondly call her is a sophomore student in our high school, like me.  Her close friends are Risa Niigaki and Ai Takahashi, the captain and sub-captain of our Basketball varsity team. They influenced her so she’s practicing really hard to be able to be accepted in the varsity team. Apparently, she likes yakiniku and goes to karaoke frequently, she’s considered as a ‘yankee’ because of her fashion sense, her blood type is O and she was born in Fukuoka last November 11, 1989.”

“Woah, you did all of this for me?!? Thank you!” Eri hugged her friend tightly and due to her excitement she kissed Sayumi. Apparently, Sayumi was suffocating due to Eri’s tight hug. She turned to face her friend to say that it’s enough. But when she did, Eri’s kiss which is supposed to land on her cheek, landed on her lips instead. Both of them were shocked by the incident.

“GOMEN!!! I really didn’t mean it! I was just about to kiss your cheeks, not your lips!”

“I knew it, you’re gay.”

“No, I’m not! It’s your fault for turning around!”

“It’s your fault trying to suffocate me!”

“Oh, I did?” Eri suddenly calmed down and looked at her friend. “I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean it. You know me when I get excited right? Sorry…”

“It’s ok… So, let us just continue watching it.”

……………………
Eri sat down on the court, panting and sweating profusely. She just finished her daily ‘training’ in basketball. She grabbed her bottle of water and gulped it down in one breathing. She lied down on the ground and looked up at the stars.

“Will there be a time for me gaze upon the morning sky?” Eri looked at her wrist watch and saw that she still has a full 20 minutes before sunrise.

“Excuse me, are you okay?”

TBC

………………………
Charmy: Hmmm, something fishy is going on here… I feel that Sayu’s the one who’s gay towards her friend… is she? But then, she did have Reina’s profile and even recorded her on video for Eri’s sake… Now I really didn’t know where this story’s getting at. Who will it be? KameShige or TanaKame? XD

The last scene…. That’s Reina right?!? LOL

*Waits for the next chapter*

As Rika clicked the ‘post’ button, someone knocked on her door. She immediately minimized the internet explorer and opened a sales report in MS Excel. She pretended that she was editing some of the graphs present in that report.

“Come in!” Mari opened the door wider and went inside the room. She was holding a light blue colored folder and handed it to Rika.

“It’s the business report made by Ms. Yoshizawa about her business trip in Kanagawa.”

“Thank you very much.” Rika received the folder and waited until her secretary closed the door. Lunch break’s over and she knew she had to resume her work but for some reason, she can’t get enough. She clicked the maximized button. She smiled as she saw that her comment had been posted. She proceeded with reading the earlier comments made by her fellow fangirls/fanboys.

Eri_S.L.A.V.E said:
Woot! They kissed!!! THEY KISSED!!!! Although it’s only an accident but… you made my day there…XD

Murasaki_Aoi said:
Hi! I’m a newbie here… I really liked your fic that’s why I ‘came out of the dark’. I also watched Taiyou no Uta last week and it made me cry a lot… I hope you will not let me cry in your fic too..LOL… Please update the next chappie… 

Elevator_Party said:
The next chapter’s pretty interesting!!! If based on the movies, then in the last scene, that’s the guy… guy= Reina in your fic… There are only two possibilities that I’m thinking… One is that Eri will talk to her (like in the movie) and two, is that Eri will run away (considering she was a shy person at first). I’ll wait for your next chapter! XD

@ Murasaki_Aoi
Yatta!!! After years of convincing you, you finally made a blog account!!! Omedetto!!!XD

Kuwagata said:

Eri_S.L.A.V.E- You really are a KameShige fan. That one’s dedicated to you. ^_^

MurasakI_Aoi- Welcome and thank you for reading my fics.. :)

Elevator_Party- I guess the answers will be revealed on the next chapter…  Are you and Murasaki_Aoi friends in rL? 

Elevator_Party said:
Yep, we’re friends. I’m the one who introduced her to Three Tums, and she got addicted to it.

“Woah, they’re like Ayumi and me…” Rika blurted. She logged out of her account and went to a different site, her best friend’s blog. She looked over it and saw that it her friend had another fic… and this time, it’s a comedy fic about OhYass. Rika became teary eyed for she was trying her best to constrain herself. After finishing it, she clicked the ‘comments’ button.

Charmy:
SUUUUUUUUUGGGGOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!! That one was really unexpected. At first I thought that Ohkura’s mom was slow…. You know, Mari only looked like Yassan in some angles, not totally for they are not twins or anything, but hey, in the end she knew!!!! Harharhar… XD

~“Actually, I just wore my ultra-high shoes… So, Ohkura wouldn’t have a hard time when his kissing me.” Yassan accidentally blurted out.~

THIS ONE REALLY MADE MY DAY!!!! I was really trying so hard to stop myself from squealing (I’m still in the office and they might hear me) that my eyes became teary.

~”Yass… Yaguchi-san, will you marry me?”
“Ha… Hai, Tadayoshi kun”   
“That’s good! Now kiss her intimately!!!!” ~

Ohkura has one cool mom… She’s supporting him even though his preference is a guy..LOL

~“That was it?! I didn’t get a chance to shoot a picture…. Ohkura, do it one more time… And this time please be passionate. Just think that you’re the only ones here. I’ll not bother you, so just do your stuff.” Ohkura and Yassan couldn’t believe what they are hearing from this old lady…~
I can understand Ohkura and Yassan. They are in such an uncomfortable atmosphere. :D
~“That’s great! So, who’s on top?”
“What?! I didn’t get it… Of course I’m always on top.”

“Ahh, it’s just that you’re both guys… I didn’t know who among you plays the Seme and Uke…”~

So they thought that they will be successful in deceiving Ohkura’s mom but… in the end they are the ones that were deceived.  AHAHAHA..XD

But my favorite part was the one that Ohkura’s mom requested them to kiss in front of her… You gave me an idea that his mom is a Yaoi fanatic… (like us?LOL) I pictured her to have some banners and pom-poms yelling ‘GO OHYASS! GO OHYASS!!!’ like that.

I hope you will write a continuation… ONEGAI!!!!
(Oh yeah, did you know that my secretary’s name is Mari Yaguchi? Not the well-known JPOP artist who took my Shun… LOL…. Another ‘epic’ type comment, nee? XD)

Rika closed her laptop and went back to work. She finished reading and editing some documents before getting the blue folder that her secretary gave her. When she opened it, she was surprised to see the text written, crudely, by hand. They have a protocol in that company to print any submitted reports. She was about to put it down when she noticed that it’s not a report. Rika started reading the first paragraph and as she progressed her eyes widened with excitement. She continued reading it until she finished it.

” I can’t believe this! No way!” Rika quickly pressed the number 1 button on the intercom.
“I want to see Ms. Yoshizawa here, ASAP!”

………………………

Hitomi has just come back from her appointment on third floor. When she sat on her table, she felt that something’s missing; and indeed there is. She immediately called her secretary. Kei arrived a moment later.

“Yes Miss Yoshizawa?”

“Have you seen a light blue folder here a while ago?”

“Yes, you’ve told me earlier to pass your report to Ms. Ishikawa.” At that instant, Hitomi’s eyes widened with rage.

“WHAT?!?” Hitomi yelled as she slammed her fist on her table. Her secretary was getting scared for it’s the first time that she had seen her boss getting angry. “You’ve passed that folder to her?!? But you’re supposed to pass this folder!” Hitomi raised the dark blue folder on the left side of her table. Kei was surprised.

“I’m so sorry ma’am. I didn’t know that I’m supposed to pass the one in the dark blue folder, not the light blue one.” Kei explained. Hitomi opened the folder and showed her the front page.

“And I bet you didn’t even open it, right?”

“I’m sorry ma’am, but …” Kei looked over the phone as it rang. Hitomi slumped on her chair and pressed the phone’s speaker on. She tried her best to hide the irritation in her voice.

“Hai?”

“Ms. Yoshizawa, Ms. Ishikawa wants to see you in her office immediately.”

“Hai, I’ll be there in a moment.” She gave a piercing glare to Kei. Kei was as nervous as ever because for the last year that she had been her secretary, this was the first time that her boss got really angry. It’s as if there’s some kind of mystery inside that folder which she doesn’t want Rika to know. “She wanted to see me…” Hitomi coldly said on her secretary. She rose up, got the folder and left her room. Her office was in fifth floor and Rika’s in seventh but for the first time, she took the stairs instead of the elevator to delay the time and when she arrived, she knocked three times before hearing Rika’s voice telling her to come inside. She saw the girl, sitting quietly on her chair, looking at the ‘report’.

“There has been a huge mistake. Yasuda-san was supposed to pass the report on the dark blue folder, and not that one. ” Rika motioned her visitor to sit in the chair in front of her. Hitomi sat on the chair, feeling rather anxious at how her boss stared at her.

“Ms. Yoshizawa, I will ask you a question and I want you to answer it honestly.” Rika said in a stern voice. Hitomi nodded.

“Who wrote this story?”

Hitomi bit on her lips. She was having doubt telling about the truth for her boss might not believe it but, she has to say something. “Ahhhm… my … my friend. I was just...” Hitomi was cut short when Rika rose to her table and walked slowly towards her.

“So, your friend is the one who wrote this… Now I get it… the accessory on your bag that she gave… It all makes sense.”

“Huh? What are you saying?” Rika stopped when she was in front of Hitomi. She gave a wide smile before snatching Hitomi’s hand and gave her a very long hand shake.

“OH MY GOSH!!!! YOU ARE KUWAGATA’S FRIEND!!!! I really can’t believe it! It felt like I’m only dreaming.. My gosh!!!! I’m Charmy!!! I’m one of your friend’s greatest fan…Can I hug you?!” Before Hitomi managed to say anything, Rika took the liberty to hug her tight. She stood up from her chair and walked over in front of Hitomi.

“Didn’t you know that your friend’s really good??!!! I can’t believe it… Do you have a blog too? What’s your on-line name?” Rika released her grip and looked at Hitomi’s puzzled face. It’s like a cold water has been flushed onto her as she felt really stupid doing that. “Ah, gomen… I was just… shocked to know that my favorite writer and you are friends. Can you please let her meet me if that’s ok?” Hitomi looked at her from head to foot. Rika paused for a while and suddenly realized what she just did.

“Ahhhm, I really don’t know what to say…” Hitomi replied. Rika showed again her ‘genki’ mode. Only Ayumi knew this side of hers. It’s been a long time since she acted like this towards other people. Ayumi invited her to an Anime convention when they were in 3rd year high school. She went nuts over a certain ‘Uchiha Sasuke’ cosplayer and went as far as to get his email account and cellphone number. After a few months, she ‘upgraded’ and morph from being an anime addict to jpop addict. She listens from various artists; groups and soloists alike and she found Three-Tums to be interesting. Hitomi smiled for the first time since they met.

“I acted like Eri in her fic just now… Did I?” Rika asked and earned a nod from the sales manager. Rika caught a glimpse of Hitomi who was staring oddly at her. She looked at the floor immediately so her colleague wouldn’t notice that her face was already turning red.

“And just like Eri, you’re blushing from embarrassment right now.” If she were a cartoon character, she pictured her face will be crimson red and steam would be coming out of her head and ears. Hitomi nailed the spot and that made her even more embarrassed.

“I wouldn’t do what Eri did in her ‘draft’ for chapter four…. I want to know her better aside from our superior-subordinate set-up… And maybe… through her, I can get the first hand access to Kuwagata’s fics!

« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 03:08:35 PM by cogi_yoshi »

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Fangirl: Chapter 3 (08/04/10)
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2010, 04:44:38 PM »
Oh dear poor Rika is giving away her 'Genki' side  :lol:

She think's That Yossy is Kuwugata's friend :doh: at leat yossie finds the whole thing amusing!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2010, 11:35:51 PM »
 :doh: Oh man, what has Yossui gotten herself into now? She has inadvertently unleashed Fangirl Rika from her confines. To the bomb shelter! :panic:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2010, 05:21:42 AM »
The fangirl Rika side is funny however, seems interesting with Yossie hiding something
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline fallenxangel24952

• TakaGaki Supporter 4 LIFE!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TakaGaki=Forever Love
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2010, 04:34:33 PM »
omg rika as a fangirl :on lol:
and funny how she tried to hide the fangirl site :P

and ur good writing a fanfic in a fanfic :cool1: :ding:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2010, 04:23:19 PM »
Osnap! Osnap! Osnap! Yossie got found out! :panic: But ehhh...Rika thought Yossie is Kuwagata's friend (how dumb is that? :nervous)

Whahaha Rika must be over the moon to find another fangirl like her :lol: Better yet, the fangirl is "related" to her fave writer XD This sure is getting interesting :D

Offline lina_sama

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2010, 04:52:52 AM »
Waa! this fic is really funny i liked, keep going cogi_yoshi  :twothumbs

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2010, 06:28:30 PM »
Another update!!! Finally after a month? Busy with work...Sorry :sweatdrop:

:doh: Oh man, what has Yossui gotten herself into now? She has inadvertently unleashed Fangirl Rika from her confines. To the bomb shelter! :panic:
That was so funny!!! Rika's fangirl side can be compared to the A-Bomb. :rofl:

The fangirl Rika side is funny however, seems interesting with Yossie hiding something
Yep, she's hiding something *hint hint*

Thanks for the other comments in which I can't reply for now due to time constraints.. SO I'll just post the next chappie..XD

Chapter 4

Eri looked up at the face of the person next to her. She didn’t expect her to be there. It was 30 minutes too early for her. She bolted up from the floor and sat straight.

“Hai, daijobu.” Eri looked away. She can’t help but to remember the ‘crazy’ thing she did two nights ago. As she felt the other person sat beside her, she felt like her energy has been sucked away from her.

“Are you really feeling alright? You’re all sweaty and I remember that you were so energetic before.” Reina commented and thus, making Eri’s face blushed once more. “You play here often?” Reina decided to change the topic after seeing that she’s making the other girl embarrassed. Who knew that they will meet again after that night? When she came home her memories about her lessons in school and the practice in basketball have been replaced by that weird girl who bumped into her. It felt so odd to be attacked by a person who you just met for the first time and saying that she wanted to be friends with you yet, it felt so soothing, so warm to be desired by someone.

“Hai.” Eri replied shortly. Her mind went blank. She wanted her to be her friend but now that the opportunity’s right in front of her, she can’t even express herself. She was asking herself where the confident Eri disappeared to. Eri glanced at the girl beside her. She was wearing a dark blue jogging pants and a white shirt, a towel was placed over her shoulders and her wavy hair was carefully put up into a pony tail. “You play here too?” Eri bit her lower lip. It is such a stupid question to ask because she already knew the answer.

“Hai, I’m always practicing here.”

“Yeah, I know.” Eri whispered.

“What? Did you say anything?” Eri bit her lip. She didn’t want the other person to think that she was a stalker (although she acts like one). She shook her head vigorously. Reina looked at her, puzzled but decided to let it off. “Well, anyways I think we’re not properly introduced. My name’s Reina Tanaka.” Reina extended her right hand to Eri for a handshake.

“I bet you know that my name’s Eri Kamei.” Eri shyly took Reina’s hand and squeezed it. She immediately retrieved her hand and put it on top of her lap. She was shy originally but that particular night, her shyness disappeared and was able to present herself towards Reina. She needed that confidence back right now but it seems that it’s not yet going to happen.

“Yes, I remembered that. By the way, why are you laying on the floor? It’s rather dirty.”

“I was tired. I just finished playing.” Eri replied. She looked at her watch and saw that her time’s nearly up.

“Woah, you’re early… And I thought that I’m early today. What time did…” Reina stopped talking when she saw the other stood up. Eri bowed her head to Reina.

“I’m sorry, I should head home now before my aunt wakes up. Thank you for your time.”

“Hai, it’s nothing really… Uhmm, where’s your house?” Eri looked up. She wasn’t expecting her to ask that.

“Ehh?”

“Well, uhhm, you see…” Reina couldn’t look in Eri’s eyes. Deep inside she wanted to see her again so knowing her house would be a good idea. She thought hard for a plausible excuse. “You didn’t say that last time. You were all talking about your favorite stuffs and food.” Reina saw Eri’s uneasiness vanished and was replaced by a smile.

“It’s that two-storey house near the hill.” Eri pointed. “I’ll be here again tomorrow.”

“Hai, I’ll try to be here as early as possible. I want to play with you.”

“Sure. Bye!”
………………..
“SAYUUUUUUU!!!!” Eri screamed as she saw her friend enter her room. She ran towards her and hugged her tightly. “Guess what happened this morning!”

“Uhhh, you went out in your ‘space suit’?” Sayumi joked. It was far from a space suit. It looks a lot like those worn by geologists who were studying an active volcano. It was made by aunt Kaori for Eri wanted to go out in the morning too when she was little. It’s her protection against the harmful UV rays of the sun which can become a source of death to a person born with XP.

“Baka… It’s not that. Do you think I’ll be this happy if I went out with that?!”

“Ok, I give up. What happened?”

“I talked with her!!!!” Eri replied and squeezed her friend tighter.

“Itai~ Give me a break will you.” Eri loosened her grip on her friend. “Who’s her… HER?” Sayu eyed her friend. Eri was grinning like a mad person and nodding her head vigorously at the same time.

“She was early this morning that we met before I went home…. She’s so cool!!! She said she wanted to see me again and play with her. She even asked where I lived…. Ahhh, I can’t believe that this day will come!” Sayumi stood still. She didn’t know how to react. She’s happy for her friend and at the same time, she felt jealous that someone will take Eri’s precious time away from her.
“Ahh… Is that so? I’m happy for you.” Eri looked up at her friend without even releasing her.

“Your face says otherwise…. You’re jealous right?!” Eri chided.

“What if I am? You have any objections?” At this point Eri realized that they were in an awkward position. Her face was really close to Sayu; so close that she can feel the other person’s breathe on her face. “I already told you that you’re making me jealous.” Eri can feel her cheeks flushed from embarrassment. She remembered the day they accidentally kissed and her heart started beating fast. Is she feeling something for her friend? She asked herself but she’s still confused to answer.

TBC

…………………………
“Ahahaha… Deshou? Yeah, like her I don’t know what I’m doing when I get excited over something. I kinda become impulsive especially when it comes to…… So, uhh can I meet her?” Hitomi bit her lower lip. She wanted to laugh but she tried her best to remain composed. Her ‘cool’ boss becomes totally disoriented when it comes to her ‘addiction’.

“I don’t know. We haven’t seen each other for a while.”

“Ehh? Then why did you have her draft?” Rika inquired. Hitomi looked at the paper on top of Rika’s table.

“My PC broke, I can’t proof-read her fic so yeah, she sent it to me via mail instead. Kinda low-tech right?”

“Sugoi! So you’re her official proof-reader… nice….” Rika walked right back to her chair and sat. She placed her hands on her chin, as if she was thinking deeply. She suddenly gazed back at Hitomi. “So, where’s your real business report?”

………………………..
“Really? Why didn’t you make a blog account too? You see, my best friend Ayumi was the one who introduced to this blogging stuff and she’s making fanfics too. Mostly TakaGaki of ‘Futari’ and Ohyass of Kanjani 8 and I might say that she’s really good. Well, she told me to try writing and I did. It’s fun to write; mine mostly based from experience or from something that I’ve read or watched. It’s also fun meeting other fangirls or fanboys, sharing ideas and news about our favorite group. I already met some of them in real life during anime or toy conventions. Ayumi’s the one posting for a meet-up at least once a year. Did you know, the first time that I commented outside my blog and my friend’s blog is on the fic blog of your friend?” Rika raised her eyebrow towards her companion. She then sipped a little from her red wine before cutting the steak that she was eating. Her companion took a while before answering her, seemingly enjoying every move that Rika made from her graceful cutting of the meat to refined way of chewing it.

“Well, now I know. You sure do talk a lot when it comes to these stuffs nee?” Rika wiped her lips and smiled. Hitomi quickly looked towards the steamed salmon that she’s eating. Rika’s smile was something, its warmth seeped into her skin.

“I guess you can compare me to a spring of water hidden inside a wooden box. It looks tranquil on the outside but there’s a lot of force inside pushing on its walls. Once it finds an opening, even a little one, it will only take a small time before that box will burst and all its water will come out. You’re the small hole, my addiction is the water, and my front is the box, so yeah. You triggered my fangirling side, that’s why the water came out, my addiction came out.” Rika added some hand gestures when she explained it to help the other visualize what she’s trying to explain.

“Nice analogy there. Me? I’m the trigger? If I’m the trigger when I’m just her friend, how much more when you meet her?” Hitomi commented. Once again, she caught a glimpse of Rika’s sweet smile.

“Exactly, I need to have some valium to calm me up.” Rika laughed at her own joke but was suddenly stopped when her phone rang.

“Excuse me for a while.” Rika said to Hitomi before placing the phone on her ears. Hitomi continued eating her dinner. “Hello? Yes, may I know who’s speaking?.... Miki? Who’s Miki? AHHHH!!! Fujimoto-san! How are you? How did find my number? Yes… it’s working well? I’m glad about that. I miss you guys… Ok, take care. Keep in touch always… Ja!” Rika clicked the end button.

“Friend of yours?” Hitomi asked. Rika put her phone back into her purse and looked at the ceiling.

“Ehh? Are we friends?” Rika asked herself. She wanted to say that their kind of relationship is higher than being an acquaintance but lower than being friends. She decided not to tell it because she, herself, is not sure.

“Kinda… I met her when I was assigned in the Hokkaido branch. She’s just saying that the plan that we made before is working really well and is meeting up the established goals for the year. I might say that she’s a good marketing manager, just like you. She can predict what will happen in the future if we do this certain idea and so on and so forth. We were a duo back there but sadly, after 3 months I had to go back to the main branch. The people there are accommodating and friendly. I really miss them.”

“Well, there’s the phone and the e-mail. There are many ways for communication if you’re missing someone.” Rika stared at the person in front of her because she noticed that there’s a hint of sadness in Hitomi’s voice. She was about to ask something related to that but decided not to pry into her co-worker’s life for now. After finishing a scrumptious meal at the restaurant, the two walked together towards the bus stop. HItomi wanted to take her home using her black Toyota Vios but Rika really wanted to use the public bus so she decided to walk her ‘boss’ to the bus stop while leaving her car in the car park of the restaurant.

“Don’t you have any cars? You’re still the CEO’s daughter.” Hitomi asked after arriving at the bus stop after almost 5 minutes of walking from the restaurant.

“I have back in our town. I want to experience new things while I’m staying in a different place that’s why even though I can have one here, I didn’t do it. In a bus, you can see different types of people. Experience determines knowledge, so if that’s the case then what can I learn if I’m always alone, inside my car right?” Rika explained.

“I’m guessing that you have attended a pragmatist school?” Hitomi asked. “The way you think and act… is not more about practical things and not the traditional type. You must be a liberal student right?”

“Hmmm, I guess you could say that. I’m just following my dad, he’s the liberal one so technically, I became liberal too.” Rika breathe in the cold night air and suddenly coughed out loud. Hitomi rushed to her side and checked up on her.

“Are you alright?”

“Hai, I’m fine. I just remembered something. I used to I like the scent of the night air but Miki told not to do it often.”  Hitomi raised her brows.

“Ehh? Why would she tell you that?”

“It’s because, we’re not the only ones who’s using oxygen; the plants breathe in oxygen at night. I laughed at it at first but now, it all makes sense. We are not living alone, there are other living things like the plants and we need to share the things that they also need. In return, when the morning comes, they will return something good to us like releasing oxygen that we breathe. They may look like they’re doing nothing on the outside but if it weren’t for them, we can’t live on this earth because we can’t produce the needed oxygen by ourselves. It’s just a matter of give and take relationship.”

“That’s so her…”

“Ehh? What did you say?”

“ I said, you really have a way with analogies.” Hitomi replied. Rika faced her and grinned.

“I’m not the one who thought about that. She just mentioned it to me, and now I’m saying it to you.” Rika looked up at the starry sky as if she was trying to express what she wanted to say ever since they were eating inside the restaurant. After a momentary pause, she looked back again at the person beside her.  “And besides, I feel like I can compare you to the plants that are doing things that people don’t usually see with their naked eyes.”

“Ehh?! Me? Why?” Hitomi pointed her finger towards herself. Even though her voice sounded like she was surprised, her face still has no emotions.

“Hmmm, how will I start it?” Rika trailed off, “well, at first, I thought that you are a stoic person. You barely get out of your office, I hardly see you hanging out with other people… But after talking with you right now, I realized that you’re different from what I perceive you to be. I feel like you’re just trying to suppress something, just like me.”

Hitomi looked at Rika as she said the last part. She was right; she was trying to suppress something that she showed before. The thing that made her who she is now. Rika noticed the change in Hitomi’s behavior. She might be right with her theory. She decided to continue even though the bus was approaching them.

“Most people are close minded and they usually misjudge us so in order not to get hurt by their criticisms we tend to put on a façade that will agree to their beliefs. But for us, it’s hard to hide who you really are, right?”

“I guess so.”

“What I’m trying to say is, feel free talk with me in my office about your fangirling stuffs . So even if it’s just an hour of lunch break or overtime with dinner like this one, you can at least show your other side.” Rika extended her hand and offered a hand shake. “Well, have a nice evening and take care!” Hitomi took her hand and smiled.

“Sure, you too. I hope you will have lots of experience in the bus.”

“Of course! But next time, you have to drive me in your car. And by the way, you look better when you smile.” Rika said before going into the bus and sitting near the window. As the bus moved on, Rika waved goodbye to her co-worker. Hitomi waved back. When the bus disappeared into her vision, she walked back in the direction of the restaurant to get her car.

“You have no idea what I’m trying to conceal.”
………………………..

Rika immediately opened her laptop as soon as she came back into her apartment. She checked whether ‘Kuwagata’ had already posted a new chapter; the chapter that Hitomi proof-read. Hitomi even asked her earlier if she can use the company’s computer to send the finished draft to her friend’s email so that she can post it within this day. Rika gladly let her use it for ‘personal’ purpose even though it’s contradicting the company’s rule. She can’t believe she did it just to satisfy her fangirling side. She saw that there’s a comment already. She started reading it again even though she just read the draft earlier. And she was glad she did because she learned that it’s different from the draft. After finishing it, she typed a comment and browsed the net for about an hour to read about the latest news and gossips in the music world. She returned to ‘Kuwagata’s’ site after it and read the other comment s that have been posted in there.

NiNi said:
Cool chapter!!! Space suit? That confirms it… Eri’s really an ALIEN!!!XD

Charmy said:    

EHHH?!?! What did you do? You revised it? I met your friend and accidentally read your draft. … But, I might say it’s waaaaay better than the first one. LOL…. Reina taking the initiative to talk with her is really like her in real life. I remember the first time they were interviewed. When asked about Reina’s special ability, she said she can easily make friends easily with someone…It’s TanaKamei at its best! XD

Eri_ S.L.A.V.E said:
A new chapter and it’s starting to be interesting. It’s really a different story from the movie. KYAAAAHHH!!!! Forget Reina and make it KameShige instead! HARHARHAR!!! :D

Kuwagata said:

@NiNi- Hehehe, she landed here on earth with her aunt Iida. :D

@Charmy- Yes, she mentioned you to me earlier… She said that you’re really hyper that time..Well, I just wanted to revise it… After all, the one that you read was a draft. ^_^

@Eri_S.L.A.V.E- hmmm, it’s based on my mood… Up until now, I still don’t know whether it will end as TanaKamei or KameShige… Or maybe TanaShige…. We’ll see… 

Murasaki_Aoi said:
It’s a love triangle!!!! Reina can’t forget Eri… Sayumi’s making her move on Eri… This is fun! Maybe Sayumi will always guard Eri to make sure that Reina will not make a move on her… Hahahaha.. just thinking out loud. LOL..XD

@Charmy- Kuwagata revised it? What’s the original one looked like? XD

Elevator_Party said:
I agree with Eri_S.L.A.V.E. It’s a totally different story. So she did talk with her… and then ran away… *damn sun*… If Reina was only a little bit earlier, then they may have talked about a lot of things.

@ Kuwagata- Ehhh??? Can we please take a look at your draft too? I’m curious. XD</b

Charmy:
Eri noticed that Reina was coming and she hides behind the bench. Reina started playing basketball but didn’t notice her until Eri started running away because the sun is almost up.

“Ehh… Should I answer it? Kuwagata did revise it. Maybe she has some other plans.” Rika deleted what she had typed just now and replaced it with something else.

Charmy:
@ Murasaki_Aoi-Hmmm, it’s really different… Just ask the author about it… HARHARHAR… XD

Rika pressed the post button and after a while turned off her laptop. A lot of things happened in that day and she felt so exhausted. She literally crept into her bed to sleep. Tomorrow, she will call her best friend and tell her about her officemate who’s also a fangirl like her.

…………………………..
Hitomi threw her keys on her table and quickly went inside the bathroom to relax a little bit before going to sleep. She put a milk bath on her bathtub and added some warm water; checked the temperature first before completely dipping into the tub. She closed her eyes and tried to relax. It has been ‘a weird’ day. Her boss is somewhat a weirdo… a weirdo like her. She can’t help but smile at the funny antics that her boss can do... for the sake of fangirling. Her smile vanished when her reminiscing of the day’s happenings brought her to the restaurant part.

“Miki…”

Hitomi rose up from her resting position on the tub. She looked at the small wall clock near the door. She noticed that half an hour had passed since she first entered the tub. She didn’t know whether she was just thinking so hard or she fall asleep right there. She simply shrugged off the thought and proceeded to rinse herself. Hitomi slid on her ‘cute’ orange pajama with tiger prints after drying herself and lay on her bed. She’s really tired; physically and mentally and she need to have enough strength for she will go to Tokyo to check some supplies needed by their company. She will go first to their company for the list of products before proceeding to Tokyo. It will be a long and bumpy ride so she really NEED to sleep right now; even though her memories were preventing her from doing so.

TBC

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Fangirl: Chapter 4 (10/01/10)
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2010, 05:50:17 AM »
I like the Eri Sayu interaction and this might be an interesting  :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2010, 07:07:39 AM »
 :lol: I can so imagine Rika's mouth going a mile a minute, while Hitomi is all like *nod* Uh-huh, uh-huh, yeah.

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2010, 03:15:09 PM »
Hmm a love triangle possibly starting in Yossie's fic with Sayu, Eri and Reina, I kinda get the feeling the same might happen with Rika, Yossie and Miki?

I wonder how Yossie knows Miki, did they used to date or something, I wonder if Miki knows about Yossie writing fanfics?

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fra-foa - Tsuki to Sabaku