JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Home Made Kazoku - Summer Time Magic

Author Topic: Ayaka's Surprise English Lesson  (Read 4397 times)

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Ayaka's Surprise English Lesson
« on: July 20, 2006, 07:27:26 PM »
This has been on my mind for so long! I need to get it out. If its in italics then its said in English, I suppose thats the easiest way to do it. Oh and as you know this is based on a real Englosh lesson. I cant find it right now but its out there...just use Youtube.com - Mikan

"There she is"

Ayaka flags down the camera crew, her other hand pointing at Yoshizawa Hitomi sitting by herself. She steps out into the lounge area wheeling the lunch cart infront of her. Hitomi immediately pretends to be talking to her invisible friend.

"Who are you talking to?"

Hitomi grins innocently. "Eh?"

"It's weird"

Hitomi shifts her weight, resting on her left arm that is carefully placed behind Ayaka as she sits down.

"You've been waiting for me havent you?"

Try as she might the pure joy of having someone who doesnt hate her English lessons shows through her words. She opens up her menu and with her finger points out a few recommended ones.

"Oh, this one's good. Kowaii"

"Its so scary"

Ayaka beams back at Hitomi and waits for her to mimic.

"Iihs so sukary"

Hitomi repeats the last word to herself a few times to make sure she has got it. Ayaka watches her lips form each sound as nods with approval.

"In English, you wouldnt just say scary...you would probably say It's scary.."

She waves her fan around as she explains, unaware that she has caught the full attention of her student.

"It's so means like...'its really'..."

After the explaination their eyes meet and Ayaka is pulled into a strange world consisting of only Hitomi and herself. She could stay there all day but when the director prompts the next bit of dialouge she hasitly snaps out of the daydream.

"What are you scared of Yossui?"

She had never called her that before. Yossui gave a genuine smile.

"Snakes. I really hate them"

They list of other gross creepy crawlys and squirm with disgust. Yossui pushes Ayaka begging her to stop.

"What about you"

Yossui places her hand again right behind Ayaka and leans in until their faces are only inches apart. She flicks her hair and scans Ayaka's eyes for a response. She is ignored so she returns to her normal sitting position.

"Oh I'll teach you something else. You could say instead of scary. Its so cute"

"Iihs so cute"

Ayaka giggles. Insiding she is laughing, thinking to herself that the only thing cute here is Yossui and her English.

"Oh!You! It's so cute"

Yossui takes on her flirting stance again waiting for another possible signal. Ayaka responds with an innocent yet confused - "Ah, Thank you!"

No reply to any of the hits equals no hope in Yossui's book. Ayaka was either playing hard to get or just thick. Either one are not worth wasting time on. Or so Yossui would usually say. Something about that girl was worth the trouble. Worth another hit. It would have to be something obvious.

"And thats a rap. Thanks, its been a tiring day" The director calls, bowing to the staff.

"The dress suits you. Its hot. Beri Sekushi"

Ayaka stares blankly back at Yossui who is very casually feeling her up in the now empty lounge area. Inside Ayaka's head, a little voice cries out in disbelief.

Ah, I have to get up in 3 hours time. This came out worse then it did in my head. Am I even making sense? WHO KNOWS!

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline Seagull

• Ryo's lover <333
  • Member+
  • Soshified Shapley, E.L.F, Ryotard <3
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 08:32:04 PM »
ohhh!!!
I really like this
I have seen this episode of Ayaka's suprise english lesson, Yossie is really cute in it

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 01:59:14 AM »
Did you notice that you started the same thread twice? :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
oooooooh crud
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2006, 10:31:19 AM »
Quote from: JFC
Did you notice that you started the same thread twice? :lol:

It was 3am Im surprised I didnt die on the keyboard!! I'll blame bluekinoko, she kept me awake. lol.

Well, no use complaining...I'll do my best to remove the other thread.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2006, 11:15:00 PM »
No worries. You can always just PM a mod or admin and ask them to take care of it for you.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 05:58:39 AM »
*revives thread* Live, I say! Live!!! I'd read this before, when I was just a guest, so I decided to comment. All I can really say is Oh! Iihs so cute!
I love the Yossui-english.:heart:

Offline justmijosh

• 好き 好き 好き 好き 好き! きらい きらい きらい きらい きらい!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • :]
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2006, 07:06:49 AM »
You can't go wrong with Engrish

<3

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ayaka's surprise English lesson
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2006, 01:18:08 PM »
Ayaka had been sitting in the cafeteria for the past hour doing nothing in particular. Changing her ring tone, making up new ones. She was no Tsunku but she could put a beat together. Mika was suppose to meet her at 5 past 5 but she hadnt shown yet. Knowing her she probably would have forgotten or even made other plans.

"Hey"

A perky faced Yossui sat down opposite. The dim lights of the room barely lit up her face but no matter how bright it was you knew she would be smiling that same half-smile. Her eyes in a squint and the corner of her mouth tugging itself into a satisfied grin. A definate charm point.

"What'cha doing here so late?"

Yossui tilted her head as she asked. Throwing in a girlish accent to mix with the boyish character. It made Ayaka want to laugh at the cute act.

"Waiting for Mika"

Yossui tucked a her hair behind her ears and gritted her teeth together.

"She left a while ago...with Mari..."

Of course. How predictable. Ayaka threw her hands up in the air and let them hit the table with a bang.

"F^ck..."

Yossui tilted her head again. She had no idea what the word meant.

"Well,...Im on my way out for dinner...if you wanna come with that would be cool"

The words were coated with innocence so thick that Ayaka almost fell for it. She had, for that split second, forgotten that this girl was the very same one that felt her up just last week. Yossui was young. Still a teenager - a slave to her hormones.

"We can have Okonomiyaki. I'll show you Yossui's secret cooking method"

Ayaka laughed out loud but still hesitated with a reply. Yossui leant forward and pouted a little.

"Puri-zu?"

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2006, 02:19:32 PM »
OMG! You continued! Yossui and Ayaka! Together! Definately addicting. More please!! Puri-zu!

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2006, 04:04:33 PM »
Wow I like reading about Ayaka and Yossui. Maybe with Satoda too. The 3 of them are so great together. Hoping for more :)

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2006, 07:53:54 AM »
She fell victim to the Hitomi charm. All Hitomi's have it. Saito has it too but no one can weild it as well as Hitomi Yoshizawa. One minute they were at the cafeteria and the next - on the other side of town in a moderately priced Okonomiyaki restaurant.

"Is it cooked enough?" Ayaka leant forward over the hot plate to check.

The large pancake sizzled happily on the stove top. She fussed over the ingredients. Using her chopticks to rearrange the kimchee pieces on top. Yossui took out the metal spatula and probed the browning edges edges.

"Yep. Looks well cooked"

They hadnt flipped it over yet. This was the stage where Yossui's cooking lesson was suppose to begin.

"Ok...now we sprinkle the seaweed on now"

Yossui borrowed the small red container of seaweek from another table and handed it over to Ayaka so she could do her own. The tiny green flakes sunk just below the yellowish surface.

"Ok..you put it on now so it cooks into the pancake. When you eat it, they wont get stuck to your teeth"

This girl is a genius! Using two spatula Yossui demonstrated the most effective way to flip with pancake without shattering it.

"One on top and the other underneath and keep it as low as possible"

Yossui put her theory into practice as she flipped her own perfectly. The hot plate hissed as it cooked the other side. Ayaka sat up off her feet and tried to mimic the technique. She failed miserably - staying to low to the grill that when she flipped it her finger touched the plate and burnt.

"Sh-aaah!" She dropped the spatula and nursed her wound.

Yossui responded in a flash, sliding her glass of water over to Ayaka and dunking her finger in it. The cool water brought sweet relief. As Ayaka aided her finger, Yossui served up the meal. Decorating the top with Mayonaise and Barbaque sauce in just the right portions that it looks mouth watering.

"Can you hold the chopsticks?"

Ayaka dried her hand and fumbled with the sticks. Holding them only made the pain worse. She swapped around to the left hand but there was no improvement. The pieces fell before they reached her mouth. Yossui couldnt help but chuckle. Ayaka joined in. She must have looked pretty silly.

"Dont worry" Yossui smiled. "I'll feed you"

Uh oh..

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2006, 11:56:14 PM »
This...is...awesome. Keep writing PLEASE!!!!!!!
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2006, 04:10:12 AM »
"Dont worry" Yossui smiled. "I'll feed you"

Uh oh..

Lol, this is great. Now if only you remembered Mr. Moonlight.... *HintHintNudgeNudgeWinkWink* j/k!

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Ayaka's Surprise English Lesson
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2008, 12:42:51 PM »
*chants* NUMBER 4! NUMBER4! NUMBER4! Purrease update. Btw I saw that particular episode of Ayaka's surprise English lessons yesterday and it is so ironic that I found this and read it for the first time today. I was like, hmm i wonder which Ayaka's ep. (if using a real one) will it be? But I never thought the one I was just watching would be the one used! Ha ha, funny! PS If u didnt catch the hint, plz update! Its been a while, and I hope u havent forgotten coz I havent.
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2008, 12:56:45 PM »
After reading these one. I got the urge to watch the show again. Please continue. This one sure is entertaining.

Offline zay05ohayou

• Flip..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • shoubu shoubu PATII PATII~!
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2008, 06:58:30 AM »
^ same here
Lol Yossie is such a flirt here... xD
and Ayaka...  :lol:

Ishiyoshi~ DEF.DIVA~ GAM~ hANGRY&ANGRY <33

Offline slasha

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2008, 07:59:53 PM »
Yossie and Ayaka make such a good team  :lol:

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2008, 05:19:24 AM »
aw no there's not another update? This fic was just so good and interesting I would to see how it turns out.

JPHiP Radio (11/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Home Made Kazoku - Summer Time Magic