Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 760595 times)

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #200 on: November 13, 2009, 02:57:42 AM »
^ The group normally changes outfits about every 3 months. So, they'll probably have those outfits for the rest of the year. Actually, when the 4th gen members join in April, I'm hoping the entire show gets a visual overhaul like it did when the 2nd gen members joined. :twothumbs

I'm not really a fan of Fan-sama Request either, but it does have some good moments. I think it's the kind of segment that they should only do every once in a while, not every episode like they tried to do when the 2nd gen members joined. My favorite Sama-riku moment was in #422 when the line was something like "Your present is me." When Tonooka was about to go up, Masuno joked saying "Your present is Peking duck", which is obviously another Tonooka-is-dark joke. It was so cruel, but so funny. :lol:

I watched the Tokimeki Request episode while I was eating dinner, so I didn't really pay too much attention to it. But, based on what's being said here, I may have to take another look at it.

Speaking of lost episodes, what happened to that episode that Ayabie saw where there was a little incident with Ookawa and aonori?

As for recent segments, I really enjoyed the Capoeira episode, even though that music became annoying after a while. I'm fully convinced that they purposely choose Maipuru for the physical episodes just so she can make a fool of herself. I also like Quiz! Toshi no Sa-nante Gokko, especially when they put Umeko on the adult team. I also really enjoyed the Niramenko episode, but it seems like it could get boring really quickly. :lol:

Machigai Sagashi can be funny at times, but it also seems like another segment that wears out quickly. My least favorite of the recent episodes is Zenin Seikai Itadakimasu Quiz. The game itself is not very interesting, plus it's near impossible for the group to succeed at that game.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #201 on: November 13, 2009, 04:11:18 AM »
a new visual overhaul would be awesome, even better if they went back to live broadcasting again. Watching the latest seiza-ng!!! makes me want to watch the older episodes again.

Recent mania idols were quite good : capoeira, reaction and the Yoshimoto gag thing. It was pretty tiring when they had the run of 4WDs episodes. 1 shot Mania Idol are nice. Speaking of which, putting gasshukoku aside, ganbaring is lacking lately. The Idoling!!!'s submission for #518 and #519, only Umeko's suggestion is being used and its kind of a waste though. There's quite a number of good ones there being suggested too.

more gokko series would be nice too though, NEP league / Hexagon. If they wanted something new, they could go with Red Theatre gokko too. Anything at all other than the guessing food game would be great.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #202 on: November 13, 2009, 04:27:09 PM »
They haven't had any brilliant segments in the last couple of months, but I really liked Niramenko. :lol:

Speaking of lost episodes, what happened to that episode that Ayabie saw where there was a little incident with Ookawa and aonori?

That was during the Beyblade episode. Basically they had arranged the arena in a similar way like on Batsuminton, so the members were punished according to where the Beyblade fell.

The problem was most of the members were way too careful during the spinning process, which resulted in boring and quick matches and if I remember correctly the loser was always the blue Beyblade. :lol: Our expert Mister didn't seem to notice that, though...

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #203 on: November 14, 2009, 04:04:24 PM »
btw I've a question though, are Idoling!!! wota pretty much the same as other Idol's wota in Japan? Like wearing those jumper suits filled with idols pic all over them.

Just curious. Anyone seen any?

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #204 on: November 14, 2009, 04:26:53 PM »
Not at all. The fan-sama are what you'd expect them to be - wear your favorite member's Numbering shirt and chant when she's on stage. :lol:

Offline Chivor

• Zaa Wota?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ME BE BACK.
« Reply #205 on: November 14, 2009, 05:04:47 PM »
... which means that my ruri/hii tshirt is all i need :P

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #206 on: November 14, 2009, 06:13:51 PM »
aaah nice, no real need to drown oneself with pics I see. Cool! Just need those numbering t-shirts now  :wub: FujiTV should make their stuff available through amazon.jp  :P

What's up with the latest episode anyways? Talk about a random episode  :lol: My respect for tachibana has gone up 1 more rank for being an Eva otaku. She's more knowledgeable than Serina in EVA it seems. Can't say whether its a good episode or not, because EVA fanboyism affected the whole judgment.

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #207 on: November 15, 2009, 05:18:07 PM »
Just watched the last Idoling!!! episode. Like you said, what a random episode! I mean, an episode about opening Eva toys? It is pretty cool to see Yurika's and Serina's eyes light up when they talk about Eva though:)

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #208 on: November 19, 2009, 07:54:06 PM »
yeah true, yurika and serina were very animated. Kaede seems to have the devil's luck with her  XD I thought it was pretty amusing when Sakacchi mentioned about her hair, Masuno obviously favors Kawamura  :lol:

Hopefully with Te no Hira Yuuki closing in, we'll have tokimeki request again...

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #209 on: November 22, 2009, 11:46:52 AM »
Here's Maipuru and Tonchan got their palm read :)
Pon 091120 tonotono maipuru

and Fonchi, Amimi, & Kaede on a talkshow with Sekai no nabeatsu
nabeachit! 091117 idoling!!! fonchiamikaede

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #210 on: November 26, 2009, 06:05:21 PM »
the clip with sekai no nabeatsu was really amusing, he's probably was facepalm-ing throughout the time  :nervous Amimi was cool though, in many ways. Even in the uRa lately Amimi is pretty interesting to listen to. Plus she invited Saya-nee to her Radio show XD

oh and another fan sama request is open for submission at the official site  :thumbup

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #211 on: November 28, 2009, 01:52:06 AM »
I've been meaning to ask this for awhile, but I keep forgetting.  During the recent Itadakimasu Quiz segments on Idoling!!!, what is it they're drinking exactly?
Feel free to PM me for Japanese to English translations.

Offline 1517

• Member+
« Reply #212 on: November 28, 2009, 04:11:27 PM »
^ maybe it's senburi tea, which is very bitter  :?

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #213 on: November 28, 2009, 06:49:53 PM »
I kept searching for せんぷり, which is probably why I wasn't finding anything except for せんぷりの花 and せんぷりせんじが笑った.  :nervous  Thanks!
Feel free to PM me for Japanese to English translations.

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #214 on: December 02, 2009, 04:35:51 AM »
Did anyone get the explanation a while back about what happened to erika's nose? I didn't catch it when they mentioned it.

Great excuse for posting shot in chinadress:

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #215 on: December 03, 2009, 12:47:17 PM »
Here's the Idoling nikki version of the last mania idol Michael Jackson episode
Idoling!!! diary 091202a Michael Ryou

Features new camera angle, and most importantly.. proper MJ songs in the background!! :w00t:
That's what bugging me the most in the on demand version :P glad they got it right in this :wub:
I wonder why they didn't use it from the get go? :?

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #216 on: December 08, 2009, 10:36:09 PM »
This is pretty well done. :lol:

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #217 on: December 09, 2009, 04:36:16 PM »
That is so cute! What episode is that?