JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Acidman - World Symphony

Author Topic: [ATTENTION] Sign the petition!  (Read 26639 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [ATTENTION] Sign the petition!
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2010, 06:03:43 AM »
I support this cause. Mad Props to Ayabie and Silverbolt for taking charge and getting this message across. Y'all did lots of hard work and there wouldn't be an overseas Idoling!!! Fanbase without these videos.

Don't forget if u have facebook or twitter, u can spread the word to your friends and followers to get the message out once you sign the form! It just takes a few seconds!

Offline Deft-Monkey

• Banana Picker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just like my basement's anti-escape mechanism
« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2010, 06:21:19 AM »
Signed it, #183.

I have no clue what Idoling!!! is, but it's the principle of the matter that's important to me.

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2010, 11:35:05 AM »
I signed the petition #201

And if anyone wants to send a message to FujiTV in English, simply click on the following link and let'em have it.
https://wwws.fujitv.co.jp/safe/en/fip_archive_form_new.html

Also, I've made a YouTube video to support the cause so simply add as much view count as you can to help promote the video. I plan on sending a few Tweets to the Idoling!!! producer and MC when the video gets a significant # of views.

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2010, 01:59:53 PM »
The petitions has already got 231 signatures and it hasn't even been a day yet since it was put up. Hopefully this will show FujiTV just how popular it is outside Japan.

Offline pern

• Idolinger, Muscater
  • Member+
  • I'm Ai Kawashima, Idoling!!! & Ebisu Muscats Fans.
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2010, 06:29:51 PM »
Their Dreams are Our Dreams too.

Does anyone can type Sayanee and Maipuru's speak in japanese text?

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2010, 07:21:02 PM »
Looks like Mori D have just watched the video.

http://twitter.com/omap2/statuses/25998814645

But no response so far.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2010, 07:37:50 PM »
Awesome, 31% already. :bow:

Does anyone can type Sayanee and Maipuru's speak in japanese text?

加藤「いろんな意味でアイドリング!!!がもっと世の中に知り渡ってほしいなって思います」
遠藤「アイドリング!!!っていう名前がこう・・・世の中に知り渡っていくのといいですね」

Offline Blue_Sweater

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2010, 05:13:48 PM »
Signed the petition. I have not been around for a while and had to come back to find this? Sad, sad day but hopefully some resolution can come out of this...

It somehow seems so depressingly apprepriate that the last Idoling!!! subbed episodes that came out before the news hitwere the 161 and 162 ones, with them saying how they want Idoling!!! to be know around the world and all:(

Over a third of the way at 37% now. Hopefully we will be able to reach the target in under two weeks!

Offline burglarnoone

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2010, 09:44:21 PM »
Signed.
Sad my first post has to be on such a sad topic. If it was not for silverbolt's site i would never of heard of idolling!.

Unfortunately Fujitv has shown itself to be very closed minded when it comes to the rest of the world (if your not aware of the removal of subtitles from Fuji's worldwide programs back in '98 read up on it, i think their statement showed the thoughts they have about non japanese viewers). So although i truly hope this petition/campaign has some effect the chances are slim, though i support it wholeheartedly so the best of luck guys.
 On a related note are the on demand episodes available on share/winny etc? could that be a possible source in future if we arent allowed access through fuji's site?

Offline john_hung

• KOBUSHI-GUMI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • dave_akuma
    • dave_skeptical
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2010, 04:09:31 AM »
i just signed it too  :peace:

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2010, 06:15:01 AM »
I signed. :3

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2010, 07:03:11 AM »
I'm in, hell I think if you don't let the people outside of Japan to know them, you are srsly leaving them disadvantaged :thumbup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline StormWarning

« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2010, 02:32:56 PM »
Signed! Maybe someone who understands japanese, can help people to create those "On Demand" accounts and find the best proxies/VPN services? Also, if someone is willing to start uploading those episodes, this time do it more stealthily. No torrents, no blogspots, just your webhoster account.

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2010, 09:46:52 PM »
Yeah, just like StormWarning, said, I would like to know how to use the VPN so that I can purchase the On-Demand content myself.

I tried a proxy server, and I could see the On-Demand page but when I tried to register or click on the buy button it would just redirect to a blank page.

What I'm concerned about more is how to pay for it since I don't have a Japan-issued credit card.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2010, 08:21:35 AM »
^ WOW. They really efforting to block by all means :bleed eyes:

Also, if someone is willing to start uploading those episodes, this time do it more stealthily. No torrents, no blogspots, just your webhoster account.

We'd happily share in the Idoling!!!  Multimedia section on our servers: http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?board=123.0

Right now, it's hidden to ___ posts but for y'all diehard fans, we'd waive that and make it for registered members only or something. Whaddya think Ayabie? Masa? ebc? shirenu? tenkei? tama? :pimp:

Still tweeting the message @JPHiP LETS KEEP GOING!! :rockon:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2010, 12:44:59 PM »
+1

This reminds me of the AKBingo scare from around April 2009 where they were trying to stop episodes from being shared. It's hell and unfair to the foreign fans!

Offline Blade Hunter

« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2010, 03:18:25 PM »
It seems that Silverbolt really has given up (for the time being). He even denied the comments at his blogspot. Guess he got butthurt by some of the comments, telling people that he does not owe anything to any of us. It's HIS money and HIS time. Not even a little thanks to people like hatix and hellguard.

I asked him (among some others) to share his information about where and how to get all that Idoling stuff, but "No Comments". Many of the videos he uploaded are not even owned by Fuji TV. There are probably a bunch of people who would like to volunteer and continue to do what he was doing. Many of us would like to at least keep watching those "On Demand" episodes. But it's a little hard if you don't know what to do.

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2010, 06:35:34 PM »
I have the new On Demand episodes on my PC, but I don't know whether to upload it and share the link publicly or not. Plus the file size is a bit bigger because I'm not used to encoding video files.

Offline burglarnoone

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2010, 07:18:41 PM »
To Hellguard, daigong said alittle up the page that jphip would host them on their servers if you wanna share the files that way, then any problems cant come back to you.  I've signed up and bought a couple from the on demand site but they will only stream at a terrible rate through the proxy site i tried. Is there meant to be a download button or does it only stream and you've got to rip the stream yourself?

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2010, 07:20:39 PM »
I have the new On Demand episodes on my PC, but I don't know whether to upload it and share the link publicly or not. Plus the file size is a bit bigger because I'm not used to encoding video files.

Like daigong mentioned above, you could upload the content to the JPH!P servers and keep it in a hidden section here. It's all up to you, though.

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Acidman - World Symphony