JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Suemitsu & The Suemith - Irony

Author Topic: Nobody knows it...  (Read 25607 times)

Offline dj_jo

Nobody knows it...
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2006, 12:23:17 PM »
Hey guys...

I was glad and surprised to see that people are reading and getting hooked on my story.
Please feel free to coment, it would be nice to know what you guys think, what you like and I am open to suggestions so don't be shy to comment.

- Jo -

Offline Elle_Driver

• ecchi
  • Member+
Nobody knows it...
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2006, 09:58:32 PM »
Nice pairing. Aya seems to be very sensitive at the end. I like that she's worried about their friendship and that she does not want to lose Miki.
I think it would be kinda interesting to see how Miki and Yossi deal with each other on the job.

Offline dj_jo

Crashing and Kissing
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2006, 09:49:52 AM »
“Hey, it’s Miki. Thanks for this morning, I was a wreck. I wanted to make it up to you so I’m taking you out for drinks tonight at 8.”

Once again this to Eri sounded like a command not an invitation. Feeling not only obligated but realising Miki wouldn’t be the worst person to get to know, she accepted.

“I’m at work right now but if you want you could pick me up in half an hour and we’ll go from there.” For some strange reason Eri was actually looking forward to seeing Miki.

“Hey Mikkity.” Eri hopped in the car, Miki was surprised at her enthusiasm to see her.

“So where are we off to?”

“Well we could go for drinks, then back to my place for dinner. I make the best hamburgers.” suggested Eri as she put on her seatbelt.

After a few drinks, the normal chat about work and the upcoming tour, the bar grew to be crowded and loud.

“Should we go back to my place?”

“Yeah sure… I don’t really feel like being bothered by any fanatic fans tonight.” smirked Miki and lead the way.

“You were right, these are great.” Licking her lips Miki grabbed another burger.

“Thanks. So how are you coping with things Miki? I was worried about you today.”

“I don’t know if am coping, I don’t want to be around anyone, but for some strange reason I feel comfortable being around you.”

This was all so strange to Eri; Miki seemed unapproachable, but now here they were talking as if they were close friends.

“You can crash here for the night if you don’t want to go home. I know what it’s like to need space, so you’re more then welcome to stay.”

Only living in a one bedroom apartment Eri only had one bed. Having always shared her bed with friends she didn’t feel uncomfortable sharing it with Miki.

As the two lay in bed completely silent they faced opposite ways.

“Eri?” whispered Miki
“Are you awake?”

“Yeah. Are you okay?”

“Can you hold me?”

Starting to feel a bit uneasy Eri realised that Miki wasn’t ordering her to do this.    

Moving closer Eri pulled Miki into her arms, their bodies were close up against each other.

Closing her eyes and pressing her lips softly up against Eri’s, Miki whispered

“Thankyou…”
« Last Edit: July 09, 2006, 09:55:47 AM by dj_jo »

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
Nobody knows it...
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2006, 10:43:37 AM »
Wow first Aya + Yoshi and now Miki + Eri :o   I love how your story has so many surprises!

Offline Elle_Driver

• ecchi
  • Member+
Nobody knows it...
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2006, 02:02:45 PM »
Interesting development here. I'm pretty curious about what will happen next.
Your signature is beautiful. :heart:

Offline dj_jo

Nobody knows it...
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2006, 10:12:55 AM »
To answer or not to answer

Sleeping Miki looked so peaceful, Eri could not help staring. Never having noticed how beautiful Miki was she couldn’t take her eyes of her. As she breathed her body would slightly move, but besides this she lay in perfect stillness.

Staring at Miki’s body Eri started to feel something strange, something she had never felt before. Feeling awkward she hopped out of bed and decided to prepare breakfast.

“Good morning.” Eri walked in with breakfast and placed the tray on Miki’s lap.

Speechless Miki was unsure what to say.

“No ones ever made me breakfast in bed. Thankyou” she smiled

For a split second their eyes met and they both had the same flashbacks.

The kiss.

Placing the tray on the bed side table Miki out of nowhere pulls Eri on top of her. Running her hands gently up her sides they passionately start to kiss.
Miki slowly rolls on top and pins Eri to the bed with one arm, and with the other she runs it softly down her stomach slowly creaping towards her pants.

Eri’s heart starts to now beat faster and she does not retaliate, closing her eyes and letting out a moan of anticipation she feels Miki kiss her even deeper. Her hand creeps lower, to the top of her pants, while slipping her fingers beneath the pant line the phone rings spoiling the moment.

Freezing for a moment Miki leans over to discover that Tsunku is calling. This sent a worried look upon her face.

Tsunku only calls when somethings wrong...

Looking down at Eri, Miki could see that she didn’t want her to answer.

Miki stared into Eri's eyes...

To answer or not to answer…
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 12:42:13 PM by dj_jo »

Offline bluekinoko

• Member+
Nobody knows it...
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2006, 12:27:19 PM »
U ask me to comment, lol. Lets hope no one saw the origanal comment, that stays between us.

Well Im a fan of the Eri and Miki action. Its always nice to see some of that :D
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 12:30:55 PM by bluekinoko »

☆ひとみちゃんのためなら バイト バイト バイト!☆

Offline dj_jo

Nobody knows it...
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2006, 02:23:09 PM »

Okay so here is an idea for the cover of my story. Nobody knows it Version 1.0

Thought I would post it now to see what people thought and if anyone could come up with a better suggestion. As you can see the photo's in my signature are the same as on my cover. This cover won't be the final one because besides the two characters Reina and Ai that will soon be introduced, I am going to add two or more other characters. Which brings me to this, if anyone despretly wants to see two people get paired, really want to read about them etc. Name them and I will see what I can do.

Offline cactus

Nobody knows it...
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2006, 10:41:18 PM »
I like your story very much, Jo.  It's all very...hmm...bittersweet how Miki is not with Aya but then starts something with Eri.  These pairings are quite special and different from other fics.  You are writing them in such a way that they seem really good and intriguing.  I'm enjoying the Miki/Eri scenario a lot, I think it's...umm...can't find the right word to describe it, but it's very, very nice.

Your cover looks pretty cool too with your matching signature banner.  I'm not very good at making suggestions concerning graphics, but it just seems like the empty space around [mainly below] the title of the cover seems a bit too great.

~Great job :D ~

Offline dj_jo

Nobody knows it...
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2006, 06:05:03 AM »
Tsunku explodes

Miki and Eri run into the meeting, realising that the reason Tsunku had called was because they were running late.

The fact that she had ignored the call made him even angrier.  

“Not answering phones, not showing up to recordings, LOCKING ME IN THE RECORDING STUDIO!”  The meetings were usually more tranquil but Tsunku was too frustrated to be calm and collected.

“WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO EVERYONE! We have a tour in less then three weeks and we are not ready for it”

Staring at Ai, Reina was a million miles away. The sun was shining on her hair, making it look more beautiful then ever; the way she smiled; the way she looked back into Reina’s eyes was driving her insane. Longing for her, Reina’s was caught up in her own world.

Slamming his fist down in front of Reina, Tsunku was about to explode.

“SNAP OUT OF IT REINA”

He must have had a bad day, he never yells. But he was right; they were not prepared for the upcoming tour. Everyone was unsure how to react; they sat listening without making any comments.

Still unable to concentrate Reina kept staring at Ai and daydreaming. The vibrations from her phone made her jump and hit the table with her knees, sitting down before Tsunku would notice she decided to read the message.

Do you want to come over tonight or are you busy? I have a present for you.
xxx Ai.

Looking over at her Reina nodded and went back to daydreaming…

I wonder what it could be...
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 01:05:03 PM by dj_jo »

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Nobody knows it...
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2006, 11:22:14 AM »
Awwwww, Reina/Ai!!!! Those two are slowly but surely worming their way into my heart ... looking forward to the next installment!!!!

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Nobody knows it...
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2006, 04:52:39 PM »
AHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm totally crazy for this fic. :heart:
You have the most surprising pairings but everything is so well written. I especially like Eri x Miki and can't wait to read about Ai x Reina. *Thumbs up* :)

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Nobody knows it...
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2006, 07:44:11 PM »
I just finished reading and I'm impressed. Keep it up!

Offline dj_jo

Nobody knows it...
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2006, 06:11:50 AM »
Pleasure and Pain

The room was pitch black when Reina entered.

“Keep your eyes closed” whispered Ai.

Taking her by the hand and leading her onto the bed, Ai lays her down. Opening the draw next to the bed she pulls out a set of handcuffs.

Hearing the rattling of the handcuffs makes Reina nervous yet curious.

“What’s that noise?”

Whilst taking Reina’s arms and rasing them above her head Ai handcuffs her to the steal frame of the bed.

Opening her eyes she sees Ai smiling down at her. Knowing she loved being in control, Reina let her have her fun.

Softly starting to kiss down her body made her relax and she closed her eyes in complete content.

She knew no one could ever give her more pleasure…

Staring at Ai, Reina grew to realise as every second passed how beautiful she is.

Laying on Ai’s chest looking up into her eyes she softly whispered

“I love you…”

Ai was afraid that this would happen; she never wanted her to fall in love. To her love wasn’t a subject to be touched on lightly.  

“We’re just friends Takacchi, I love you but not in that way. This is just a fling.”

These words made Reina’s heart sink; turning away from Ai, she closed her eyes while trying to hold in the tears.

I wonder why she’s so afraid to love.
Who broke her heart?
If she knows how much it hurts why does she have to break mine?  

Offline falcon7

Nobody knows it...
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2006, 06:15:44 AM »
....omg Yossiayaya? SO CUTE.

Offline dj_jo

Nobody knows it...
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2006, 06:14:22 AM »
The Accident

“Are you ready? I’m on my way.”

Driving towards Aya, Yossi decided to give her a call to make sure she was ready.

“Yeah, almost. Where are you picking me up from?”

“Your place?” this question confused Yossi, then it clicked.

“You haven’t told Miki?”

The silent pause was not reassuring and it sharply shifted the mood.  

“No…”

“She’s our friend Aya. We can’t keep lying to her.”

Guilt ran through Aya.

How can I tell her without hurting her?

“I know…”

Fear hit Yossi

Doesn’t she think we are going to last?

“You’re not sure about us anymore are you?” as much as she wanted to know, she was fearful of Aya’s answer.

“Don’t be stupid Yossi, I love you.”

“Do you?”

Sighing in frustration Aya sat down on her bed; before having the chance to answer all she could hear was tyres screeching and Yossi’s scream…

The phone cut out. With one leap Aya was out the door in desperation to find Yossi.

She can’t be that far away...

As Aya hopped in her car she could hear the siren of an ambulance.  

I can’t lose Yossi… I love her so much…

Offline falcon7

Nobody knows it...
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2006, 07:45:42 AM »
Noooooo! Please let Yossi be okay! ;_; Poor Ayaya!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Nobody knows it...
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2006, 07:46:49 AM »
Oh SHIT!! :shocked:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Nobody knows it...
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2006, 09:41:57 AM »
Sniff sniff. Poor Reina.:cry:
And poor Tsunku too.
Nice story dj_jo. The pairings were quite unexpected but are growing on me. The cover is also good. Keep it up :thumbsup
I like this particular line.
Quote from: dj_jo
“Uh, come get some coffee with me”

Eri about to decline, realises it was more a command then an invitation.

What Miki says, you must obey.

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline dj_jo

Nobody knows it...
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2006, 05:44:22 AM »
If only

Walking through the hospital hallway, Aya felt nothing but guilt.

Seeing Yossi taken away by the ambulance wasn’t easy. The paramedic would not let her go in with Yossi, he told her to follow the ambulance to the hospital.

Trying to find her room, she knew she would never forgive herself is something bad happened to her.

“You can’t come in right now miss. She needs her rest” the doctor was not being very understanding.

Aya decided to go for a walk to the gift shop and return when the doctor had left.

Sneaking into Yossi’s room she sat down on the bed next to her. Yossi had her arm in a cast and stiches on her forehead.
Seeing her in this state Aya could not help crying, she felt responsible for the accident.

If only I had told Miki this would have never happened.

“Don’t cry. I’m okay.”

Aya’s face lit up as she heard Yossi’s voice.

Giving her a teddy bear she had bought at the gift shop she apologized

“I’m so sorry…It’s my fault you had this stupid accident.”

Softly pulling Aya into her arms Yossi kisses her lips. This made tears fall down Aya’s cheek, she could not be more relived that Yossi was okay.

Stroking her hair and wiping away the tears she softly whispered

“It wasn’t your fault”

Yossi moved to one side, as to motion for Aya to hop into bed with her.

“I love you” they both whispered.

The two lay in bed, staring into each others eyes until they fell asleep…

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Suemitsu & The Suemith - Irony