JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Popcatcher - Fuhai

Author Topic: Official FOOTBALL Thread  (Read 247021 times)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Official FOOTBALL Thread
« Reply #1240 on: March 15, 2011, 11:20:05 PM »
That was a nervous final 5 mins :nervous But Hernandez is just too good!

Looking forward to the draw on Fri. Some great potential matches, but I'm hoping for someone like Schalke or Shaktar XD

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1241 on: March 15, 2011, 11:42:55 PM »
That was a nervous final 5 mins :nervous But Hernandez is just too good!

Looking forward to the draw on Fri. Some great potential matches, but I'm hoping for someone like Schalke or Shaktar XD

Woulda been some shit if Marseille had won that game, especially with the OG.

But you'd really want to take on Schalke, with that Neuer? :rofl:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1242 on: March 16, 2011, 12:01:16 AM »
Well more so than any of the other clubs! XD I'd put money on our next match is with Real though.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1243 on: March 18, 2011, 02:56:34 PM »
CL:
Real Madrid v Tottenham
Chelsea  v Man Utd
Barcelona v Shakhtar
Inter  v Schalke

EL:
Porto v Spartak Moscow      
Benfica v PSV Eindhoven      
Villarreal v Twente      
Braga v Dynamo Kyiv

Madrid v Tottenham :drool:

I'm glad the Chelsea & Man U game will knock one of them out :deco: Hopefully Schalke can keep their shit together better than Bayern. Can't wait for more heroics from Neuer. Not really expecting Shakhtar to move on, but who knows? Maybe the CL & EL winners this year will both be Ukrainian? :cokecat:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1244 on: March 18, 2011, 09:08:21 PM »
I'm confident enough with Chelsea. David Luiz is cup tied so he won't play a part. And it'll be nice to have a neutral ref for once! :P

Not for the first time this season, Mario Balotelli makes himself look like a right tit

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1245 on: April 03, 2011, 05:48:42 PM »
Oh of course! Of course this was bound to happen! United come down from 2-0 at halftime to win 4-2 thanks to a Rooney hat-trick and Hernandez. But is the attention on the score? Nope. You're probably thinking it was the decision to give Vidic a yellow card rather than a red? No. Instead, it's on Rooney's 4 letter word tirade at the camera. Papers everywhere talking about it and saying it was out of order. For so called sport pundits, have these people ever been to a football match? You hear much worse coming from the fans every minute. I suppose the defense is, 'oh but he's a role model he should know better' yeh well they also don't seem to realise emotions run high in a football match. Especially if you come from behind to take the lead, and maintain your teams overall title run and to do it with a hat-trick in the process. So go ahead and charge him if you want, probably won't stop him. The only difference with this incident is that it was audible on camera. Pretty much every match I see players giving foul mouthed abuse at other players and the ref.

And to cap off a good day yesterday, Chelsea and Arsenal drew and Liverpool lost to West Brom, a side now managed by Roy Hodgson :lol:

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1246 on: April 05, 2011, 02:41:35 AM »
TOTTENHAM COME ON

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1247 on: April 05, 2011, 11:01:07 PM »
FUCK

Crouch, son.. Tottenham in general. Fuck that game. Didn't finish watching, was too tired of it after Adebayor scored the second.

In other news:

Schalke :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I didn't watch that game, but I have to download that shit. 5-2? Inter has to pull one hell of a win out of their asses in Germany next week :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 12:23:41 AM by Amplifier »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1248 on: April 06, 2011, 08:44:17 AM »
FUCK YEAH SCHALKE +1 for my fellow peruvian party boy Jefferson Farfan (what a shame Inter... must try to recover and die fighting)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1249 on: April 12, 2011, 01:33:12 AM »
So for anyone keeping score that's..

Carroll 2 - 0 Torres :lol:

Liverpool played Man City today. Both teams are scum of the earth in my eyes, but I guess at this stage a Liverpool win was the lesser of two evils. Puts City down to 4th and in an uncomfortable position having to fight for their CL spot with 5th placed Tottenham only a few points behind.

Best part about tonight though? A Tevez injury forced Balotelli to come off the bench. Only to have the indignity of being substituted himself by Nigel De Jong for being completely anonomous up front :lol: Ineffective displays, petulant attitude plus bad press off the pitch with his womanising, car crashing ways means he'll be gone in the summer, I promise you that. :lol: I'd be surprised if any top club wants him.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1250 on: April 12, 2011, 01:49:56 AM »
Liverpool was looking good, Man City not so much. Balotelli just can't keep his shit together, when he's had so much promise and potential.

>>>>>Torres - Let's see if he can do anything tomorrow :grin:. Would prefer ManU to take it, though.

Just waiting for the Schalke and Tottenham games on Wednesday, that's the real meat.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1251 on: April 12, 2011, 02:06:42 AM »
Also have to laugh at Ibrahimovic for getting a red card, only after returning from his previous red card suspension :lol:

But what really annoys me though is that Peter Crouch, quite clearly, swore and it was picked up by the cameras. Does the FA put the boot down on him like they did with Rooney? Did they fuck! Nothing done whatsoever and said they won't act further. What an absolute disgrace.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1252 on: April 12, 2011, 01:57:09 PM »
People know better than to mess with Crouch:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1253 on: April 12, 2011, 11:38:32 PM »
Dat Hernandez! Dat Park! Dat Giggs!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

So barring a miracle performance tomorrow, Schalke it is then. Don't like us playing German teams (excluding the 1999 CL final obviously) so I think it'll be hard going. But for now, I can revel in us denying Chelsea another opportunity to win the CL :thumbsup

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1254 on: April 13, 2011, 12:50:55 AM »
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Torres :cathappy:

Even though I feel bad for Shakhtar, the four-something games Barca and Madrid will play within a month should be a laugh riot (assuming my boys in London can't make magic happen (Bale :jerk:)).

I can not wait for the Schalke game, though. I'd really love to see Inter out, and at least one German club go on. Hopefully things keep going well with Magath gone. Gimmie some of that Neuer magic :deco:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1255 on: April 13, 2011, 11:47:13 PM »
Always was going to be a tall ask for both Spurs and Inter tonight and well...it was. So it's an El Classico final and us against a very convincing looking Schalke side. Should be great matches! :D

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1256 on: April 14, 2011, 01:15:47 AM »
I would pay every dollar I have for a Schalke - Madrid final.

my expression when raul scores the winner:

BELIEVE IT :cathappy:

what the fuck was that shit when stankovic plowed into neuer

Offline alex_revan

« Reply #1257 on: April 14, 2011, 05:24:04 AM »
Schalke 2-1 Inter
goals by Raul, Howedes and Thiago Motta

Tottenham 0 - 1 Internazionale
goal by CR7

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1258 on: April 16, 2011, 08:39:28 PM »
Look...I know Michael Carrick's role isn't meant to be romantic. He's not mean to hit 30 yard screamers. He's not meant to weave in and out of defenders. He is however meant to retain possession and pass the ball. And he's been fucking that up for this past season now. And another mistake this season has resulted in Man City going through to the FA Cup final at our expense. He's been a great service to the club, and I'll respect him for his role in landing us the CL trophy in 2008 and any other trophy we've won since he's joined. But his time is up. Please get someone else Fergie. Please.

ITV commentary just baffles and amazes me anytime I hear it:

"Man City fans there using their famous celebration which they brought back from Poland but has now become their own trademark celebration"

Uh....say what? How the hell is it a trademark celebration if they copied it exactly? I can take a bottle of Coke, call it Tuffty's Power Juice and stick a trademark on it, but it's still fucking Coke at the end of the day. Don't be a dick Andy Townsend, you can't possibly say anything more stupid can you?

"There's talk about this being Paul Scholes' last season. I just wonder when he made that tackle, he thought his time was up."

Oh! Mind reader now are you Andy?! Shouldn't you be using those powers of yours for the greater good rather than wasting them on football commentary?! Fuck off.  :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1259 on: April 17, 2011, 01:57:36 AM »
I propose PL teams do something to celebrate like the Portland Timbers XD

I don't know whether this is completely stupid or the greatest celebration ever?

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Popcatcher - Fuhai