JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Shibafu feat. Shuntarou Tanikawa

Author Topic: Official FOOTBALL Thread  (Read 245917 times)

Offline panida

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Official FOOTBALL Thread
« Reply #540 on: April 27, 2007, 05:10:23 AM »
Chelsea 1 - 0 Liverpool

Yawn. How boring. I gave up watching soon after the start of the 2nd half and watched the Apprentice instead.
Liverpool striker can't hold up ball, I think in Anfield will be difference

Offline freakz

« Reply #541 on: April 27, 2007, 12:06:47 PM »
yeaaahh........ finally man  utd won that game........
really exciting game...... christian ronaldo's skilll superb..........

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #542 on: April 27, 2007, 12:30:19 PM »
Moaninho's lost it. We all know he moans a lot (sorry, a hell of a lot) but it's getting ridiculous now. He complained Chelsea didn't get a penalty when a handball was conceded two yards from the penalty box. And now he's ranting at Ronaldo, saying he will never be a great player because 'he's a liar'. Where did the lies come from? Apparently it follows a denial by Ronaldo that United enjoy special treatment from referees which Jose has accused him of being a liar. Could this be mind games? Or is he cracking up like Keegan and Wenger have done before when feeling the pressure against Fergie? You ask me, this could be some form of exit strategy from Moaninho. I can't explain it, but it seems like he wants the Chelsea board to sack him by making these ridiculous comments.

Nooo! Utd have confirmed that Park's knee injury may be more serious than they first thought, and is sent to America for tests. That means he will be out for the rest of the season. I wish he was coming back soon. :( All the best Park!!

Also, watch this cringe-worthy, yet hilarious video of Chelsea being asked who's the best looking player in the team. Cudicini seems the most popular amongst the lads. There's nervous glances, pauses and hesitations galore, but Fat Frank seems to have no trouble answering the question. :D
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 01:12:47 PM by Tuffty »

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #543 on: April 27, 2007, 02:44:00 PM »
Well taking Mourinho's comments seriously is something I learnt not to bother doing after his first month in the country, though saying that I wouldn't say Fergie's comments are any less ridiculous when he's in top form (we all remember the grey shirts incident I'm sure).

That video is simply awesome, the music in the background makes it.

Offline ew0923

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #544 on: April 27, 2007, 08:55:45 PM »
Fat Lampard is just....fat. I's funny to see Cashley Cole getting very uncomfortable with the question, if memory servs me right, they were a lot of rumours that he's gay when he was still at arsenal.

And bad luck to Park, I thought he was really starting to get into form before he got injured. His energy and enthusiasm will be missed, hopefully he makes a full recovery soon.

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #545 on: April 28, 2007, 12:20:16 AM »
Cole? Gay? He's married to Cheryl Tweedy, what reason would he have to be gay?!

Offline tedsuism

• Member+
« Reply #546 on: April 28, 2007, 09:29:18 AM »
Fat Lampard is just....fat.

haha i saw his picture when he was a kid, he looks fat, so he doesnt really change haha

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #547 on: April 28, 2007, 02:40:33 PM »
Everton 2 - 4 Manchester Utd

Chelsea 2 - 2 Bolton

Well we celebrated like we won the league, and frankly, can you blame them? To go 2 goals down and score 4 goals in 30 mins is amazing. Still 3 matches to go, but if we win against Man City, and Chelsea even draw against Arsenal, we've won the Premiership next week. Come on Utd!

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #548 on: April 28, 2007, 02:48:05 PM »
Everton 2 - 4 Manchester Utd

Chelsea 2 - 2 Bolton

Well we celebrated like we won the league

That's because you have now. Damn them.

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #549 on: April 28, 2007, 03:44:15 PM »
I'll only begin to pop the champagne after i see the results next week. If that last 30 mins could happen to Everton, it could happen to any soccer team.

BUT i'm uber delighted tonight after enduring the taunting for the whole 1st half from my pub mates. XD

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #550 on: April 28, 2007, 05:53:38 PM »
Nah, Everton are shit.

No bias here... ::)

Offline ew0923

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #551 on: April 28, 2007, 09:09:20 PM »
I thought we have lost the title at half time when we were playing like a sunday pub team and our oldies simply had nothing in the tank (and Chelsea coming back to lead 2-1), and when it was 2-0, I thought we were giving up, but then the luck of the Irish strikes again (the luck factor of O'shea is so high that it's not funny). The our old mate phil gave us a hand (though Ronaldo's header was going in, but we shouhld sent him a replica of the premiership medal if we win it - he deserved one  :p). Rooney pulled off soemthing special when I thought he was absolutely out of gas after running like a mad cow ever since...I can't even recall the last we subbed him.

And even Eagles got on the score sheet, what a finish! (But he looked so unco-oordinated that he looks as though he's about to fall over any minute).

Everton is one of the better sides outside the top four, they have a steady backline of Lescott, Stubbs, Yobo and Hibbet the best defensive record outside the top four (I think) . A steady DM in Neville and a classy playmaker in Arteta. They are a lot better than Bolton  :p

If we win at Man C and Chelsea draws, theat means we get the guard of honour at Stamford bridge  right? How sweet would that be?

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #552 on: April 30, 2007, 08:09:34 AM »
I met the god of Manchester United this Saturday : i mean Eric Cantona :D
He was at the Eiffel Tower with his two childrens buying some ice creams and all.

Offline ew0923

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #553 on: April 30, 2007, 10:19:58 AM »
He was at the Eiffel Tower with his two childrens buying some ice creams and all.

Wow, that's absolutely amazing (he's the reason why I got into football).
Has he grown even fatter?
 O0

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #554 on: April 30, 2007, 12:45:05 PM »
You should have got an autograph giving a shout out to JPH!P! Although, I know I would feel anxious if I saw one of my football heroes a few feet away from me! :D

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #555 on: April 30, 2007, 02:07:55 PM »

Damn! he is my favourite French player !! ahhh did he prop up his collar :D

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #556 on: April 30, 2007, 06:35:12 PM »
lol i just served him his 2 ice creams  ;D

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #557 on: May 01, 2007, 06:14:02 AM »
Haha, nice T.

Utd has won the league. Chelsea has to play Arsenal. I know all you Utd guys will cheer for us, lol.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #558 on: May 01, 2007, 09:41:09 PM »
Liverpool 1 - 0 Chelsea (1-1 agg) - Liverpool win 4-1 on penalties

I know I was going to hate whoever got through either way, but I am glad this talk of a Quad is now definately over. Finished. Finito. Was getting sick of hearing it. And with the scousers in the final, it will make it all the easier for us! The title's ours for the taking! Also, because of this result, who here thinks Moaninho is getting the sack? Everyone knows Abrahmovic wants the Champions League trophy more than any other, and with no successes so far, I imagine it will only add fuel to the fire.

So Neville's out for the rest of the season, but Vidic and Ferdinand have travelled to Italy. Might be a gamble, but all we need is a draw. COME ON UTD!!

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #559 on: May 02, 2007, 01:38:39 AM »
Moaninho is still saying his team was the better of the 2 tonight, maybe better than the Reds, but still boring.

Abramovich won't dare to sack him, Chelsea stands to lose at least 3 of their best persons if he leaves. But if Abramovich is looking at a long term future, he might give the sack, and will pump in more $$ for the next manager to regroup his squad.

Ferguson won't play Vidic and Ferdinand, i think he just want to play mind games with Milan. As i've said again our attack will hand us the cup not our defence, considering it has been badly decapitated after the loss of the 2 central backs.

I just hope it won't be a boring night because i plan to watch the match :D

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Shibafu feat. Shuntarou Tanikawa