JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Detroit7 - Beautiful Song

Author Topic: Official FOOTBALL Thread  (Read 246528 times)

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
Re: Official FOOTBALL Thread
« Reply #960 on: September 05, 2009, 08:37:20 PM »
tomorrow!!!

ARGENTINA vs BRASIL

i go with Brasil since i can stand the people from argentina (maradrug and messy D:)... however i awin from the locals seems more accurate  :thumbdown:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #961 on: September 13, 2009, 07:51:29 PM »
DAMMIT EVERTON!! If they had only won, I would have netted a cool £40+. Down there among the last 3 of the league? You damn well deserve it! :banghead: :banghead:

Funny, someone pointed this out to me after the Man City v Arsenal match

Quote from: Wikipedia
Emmanuel Adebayor
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Editing of this article by new or unregistered users is currently disabled until September 14, 2009 due to vandalism.
See the protection policy and protection log for more details. If you cannot edit this article and you wish to make a change, you can request an edit, discuss changes on the talk page, request unprotection, log in, or create an account.

The chairs and other small objects may not have hit him but the power of the internet may have if only for a brief moment :lol: Deserves a 3 match ban for that stamp on Van Persie as well as being a complete tit. Would suit us fine for next week, that would only leave us with the immense striking power of...Craig Bellamy :lol: In all seriousness, I expect it to be close, derbies usually are, and City in particular have a point to prove after their spending spree and wanting to push into the Top 4, but I think we have the quality to beat them. On the matter of City's spending power, I read an article yesterday suggesting the money in acquiring Tevez, taking into account the money to the club and to the third party owners etc, actually comes to the region of £70+ mil. :o

Weird insight into the mind of Patrice Evra this week. When asked what he would do when his football career is over he'd either front a comedy TV show with Park Ji-Sung or be a babysitter XD :lol:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #962 on: September 15, 2009, 09:33:13 PM »
^ Everton might fails but you must agree that they have the funkiest player in the league (Fellaini and his afro)

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #963 on: September 23, 2009, 12:08:47 PM »
FUCK YEAH BARCA

All Zlatan.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #964 on: October 10, 2009, 09:53:00 PM »
How about those WCQ? Not especially surprising, unfortunately.

Also, FM2010 drops in two weeks, can't wait for that shit

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #965 on: October 11, 2009, 04:43:37 AM »
Argentina won... Ecuador lost against Uruguay... in the next match Ecuador need to win in Chile and also there is Argentina vs Uruguay,imo a draw is the worst result for them.

also... if Peru wins against Bolivia we will leave the bottom... but seriously i doubt we can win D:

Offline Sayange

• Akimoto Sayaka Chronic Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #966 on: October 11, 2009, 05:56:48 AM »
Chile wins!!!!!!! We are going to the world cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cow:

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colombia 2-4 Chile 10/10/2009 Chile Clasifica al Mundial
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 05:59:50 AM by Sayange »

Saeyaka.com: Killing your bandwidth with hotness since 2007
Follow SaeYaka blog at Twitter @saeyaka48

Offline redux

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I shit my pants on a regular basis
« Reply #967 on: October 11, 2009, 06:12:46 AM »
^ Congrats! I have to say I've missed you guys from the World Cup, even if it was only because of the funny way Des Lynam used to say the name of the country. :p

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #968 on: October 11, 2009, 06:14:23 AM »
^
^
chevere tio!! Bielsa hizo un trabajo de la PM en su selección... no como el Chemo XD lol

Offline Sayange

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #969 on: October 12, 2009, 01:02:29 AM »
^ Congrats! I have to say I've missed you guys from the World Cup, even if it was only because of the funny way Des Lynam used to say the name of the country. :p

Ahahahaha  XD
^
^
chevere tio!! Bielsa hizo un trabajo de la PM en su selección... no como el Chemo XD lol

Sí, todo el mundo quiere hacer santo a Bielsa ahora. San Bielsa...  XD

Pobre Chemo, a mi me da pena, si no es mal entrenador, cuando entrenaba a un equipo acá le iba súper bien  :twothumbs

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #970 on: October 12, 2009, 01:13:39 AM »
Goddamn that Argentina match was crazy! All those missed chances, the heavy rain, the last min goals. And that Maradona body slide at the end! XD I'd love to see the match against Uraguay on Thurs night. 11PM it starts here but I don't care when there's this much at stake. Can you imagine a WC without Messi? Or even Ronaldo considering Portugal's form?

Also a great match with the Republic of Ireland v Italy. Last, and I mean last, minute equaliser for Italy to make it 2-2. Crazy.

Man England can't go one match without finding a scapegoat can they? They've pinned the defeat largely on Rio, with papers and experts alike questioning his form and wanting him axed from the squad. Damn people, the WC isn't until next year, chill out already. You want to axe a proven CB cause of a questionable form of late?

But then I know that one good performance from Rio soon will completely change opinion. After all, England were going to win the WC before Sat and now they have no hope. Expect Rio to not only be hailed as the best defender in the country, but an appeal for Capello to make him captain :roll:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #971 on: October 15, 2009, 03:50:05 AM »
ARGENTINA TO THE WORLD CUP

also Chile destroyed Ecuador chances... in other news, Peru win against Bolivia in a boring match (thank god is finally over)

Offline Sayange

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Twin Towers <3
« Reply #972 on: October 15, 2009, 04:11:09 AM »
Well, Argentina didn't need our help to go to the cup. Haha.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #973 on: October 15, 2009, 04:49:41 AM »
^ Bielsa never forgive, plus Chile is obviously superior this season.

i watched the goals from Spain against Bosnia&H. (since i'm an Casillas fan) but LOL those two goals against... man, so lame, so lame... more like bloopers, specially the second one.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #974 on: October 18, 2009, 12:02:30 PM »
Chile wins!!!!!!! We are going to the world cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cow:

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[size=8]CONCHETUMADRE![/size] :lol:

Where's the Pink Peru players?

Canada is so bad, they didn't even get to sniff at a chance. We're #53  :fap

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #975 on: October 18, 2009, 05:56:33 PM »
SPORT BOYS ASSOCIATION

LOS ROSADOS DEL CALLAO

hope they can get enough money to play next season :lol: that was the main reason they went down.

Offline chaz9891

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #976 on: October 18, 2009, 06:03:35 PM »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I like how Reina is looking at the beach ball rather than the football and also the fact that the ball belongs to a liverpool fan.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #977 on: October 18, 2009, 06:26:24 PM »
Even I thought conceding that goal yesterday was harsh :lol: Gotta feel for the Pool supporter who threw it onto the pitch too. From the video I saw, it looked like a kid threw it onto the pitch and I guess that's why they had his face blurred out. Must be awful to know that you were the cause of your team losing that day. You can guarantee that had it been an adult, he wouldn't have had his face censored, and the papers would be hounding him, getting his backstory and dedicating a 4 page spread to him.

As an open question to pool supporters, not that I think it will or indeed should happen, what do you think Benitez's chances are of lasting until the end of the season? You know pressure and criticism by the tabloids will be great and from what I gather, support is at an all time low. To be fair, Pool didn't have Torres or Gerrard yesterday, and you can't realistically hope Voronin will win the match :lol:

I think the match against Utd will be key. Neither team is playing great at the moment, Pool have injuries for key players and Utd's defence is shaky to say the least. I think if Pool lose, the amount of pundit columns on Benitez's sacking will come thick and fast.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 06:33:06 PM by Tuffty »

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #978 on: October 18, 2009, 06:41:57 PM »
haha wow, I didn't see about that at the Liverpool game. :doh:

In other news, FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU Barca, too bad.. Not fun when they win every time, I guess.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/9/england/2009/10/18/1568911/manchester-united-manager-sir-alex-ferguson-facing-possible-five- ? :lol: What a nice pic of him, too

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #979 on: October 18, 2009, 07:08:32 PM »
Last I heard, they were talking the big talk of having Fergie sacked. Good luck with that...

Manchester City to bid 30M Pounds for the Beachball after it has scored more goals than Robinho and Roque Santa Cruz combined

http://football365.com/mailbox/story/0,17033,8744_5635736,00.html

:lol: :lol:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Detroit7 - Beautiful Song