JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Back

Author Topic: Official FOOTBALL Thread  (Read 245721 times)

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Official FOOTBALL Thread
« Reply #1180 on: December 02, 2010, 10:07:15 PM »
In Soviet Russia, card reds you!!

USA would be great but i think Qatar can pay those "hpotetical" loses under the table (if you know what i mean).... arrrrrk a WC in the middle of the dessert

Sure they'll just tear the stadiums down again once it's over...

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #1181 on: December 03, 2010, 06:04:49 AM »
Qatar?! Really?

Man, wonder how they'll build air conditioned stadiums.

2026 gonna be in Antarctica!

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
Barcelona trio Xavi, Andres Iniesta and Lionel Messi are the final three in the
« Reply #1182 on: December 06, 2010, 07:27:56 PM »
French football magazine France Football has announced the names of the final three players who are in the running to win the FIFA Ballon D'Or for their performances in 2010.

It was revealed in a press conference that Barcelona trio Xavi, Andres Iniesta and Lionel Messi are the three players who are still in the race to lift the trophy during a ceremony in Zurich on January 10. The trio played a major role in Barcelona's Primera Division title in 2009-10.

Source: http://www.goal.com/en/news/2724/ballon-dor/2010/12/06/2247995/barcelona-trio-xavi-andres-iniesta-lionel-messi-make-fifa-ballon-

FIFA is fucking hilarious. :catglare:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1183 on: December 10, 2010, 06:19:31 AM »
^ word man... WHERE THE FUCK IS THE DUTCH BALDIE????

also fuckin Goias couldn't defend the 2-0 advantage and finished losing in penatlies against this shitty team from argentina that isn't Boca Juniors D: ... and btw River and Boca are closer to going to second division that winning anything FUUUUUUUUU

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1184 on: December 11, 2010, 06:33:32 AM »
peruvian football is such a mess that in the first game of the finals the referee showed a red card to 4 players but weirdly one (recently named the best of the league) is going to play the next game... Justice Commission shitty fail ignores the referee decision by a mile and the tv replays and the player comments and etc.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1185 on: December 11, 2010, 04:06:32 PM »
EXCLUSIVE: Manchester United Hold Talks Over Sensational Move For Bayern Munich Star Bastian Schweinsteiger

Manchester United have opened talks over an £18 million move for Bayern Munich star Bastian Schweinsteiger after club officials flew out to Germany, Goal.com UK can reveal.

United executives held talks with Schweinsteiger's representatives in Munich on Thursday and were still in the German city on Friday as they look to beat Chelsea and Real Madrid to his signature next summer.

Schweinsteiger's contract at Bayern Munich expires in June 2012 and speculation has intensified over his future as he has so far rejected the German club's attempts to persuade him to sign a new contract.

United have indicated that they are willing to match Bayern's offer of £140,000-a-week in wages over a five-year contract, and Goal.com UK understands Schweinsteiger has indicated he is keen to take on a new challenge away from the Bundesliga.

Source: http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2010/12/11/2256099/exclusive-manchester-united-hold-talks-over-sensational-move-for-

:shocked: :shocked:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1186 on: December 11, 2010, 04:32:09 PM »
I see FIFA's touching themselves over Barca again? What else is new?

Fuck yeh Schweinsteiger! With Scholes time coming to an end and the fact that Carrick is only good nowadays at passing a ball sideways, we need another player for that role. Would be great :D

Absolute shambles over at Newcastle FC. They finally got a manager who players and fans liked, playing decent football and doing well for themselves having got themselves promoted out of the Championship last year, with the same manager I might add. Doing well for themselves as well, and certainly looked comfortable in surviving their first season pack in the Premiership. What happens? The owner sacks him cause he thinks the club should be higher up in the league. Does he honestly think the club can compete with the likes of Man City, Spurs, Liverpool etc for the top 4 spot? Worse still the replacement is Alan Pardew, a manager synonomous with taking clubs into relegation. I hope it happens. Chris Houghton seemed like a sound manager, there was absolutely no need for his sacking, caused no trouble at all. It's a gross injustice. If I was Pardew I would have told the owner where to shove his job cause it wouldn't be worth it.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1187 on: December 11, 2010, 06:55:09 PM »
Bastian Schweinsteiger Announces Four-Year Contract Extension At Bayern Munich

Bayern Munich midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger has put to rest all rumours concerning his future. Moments after referee Babak Rafati blew the final whistle to seal die Roten's 3-0 victory over St Pauli, the 26-year old grabbed the microphone from announcer Stephan Lehmann announced to a packed crowd at the Allianz Arena:

"I have extended my contract and will stay at FC Bayern until 2016. Long live Bayern!"

Source: http://www.goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2010/12/11/2256485/bastian-schweinsteiger-announces-four-year-contract-extension-at-

:catglare:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1188 on: December 11, 2010, 07:05:40 PM »
I should learn to keep my mouth shut...

Offline Marian

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 부기맨
« Reply #1189 on: December 22, 2010, 01:48:49 PM »
Inter Coach Rafael Benitez Sacked By Email; Leonardo In Pole For Job  :shocked :shocked :shocked

Leonardo is one step away from replacing Rafael Benitez at Inter.

Benitez seems likely to leave the champions as his relations at club level have caused a cocktail of concern among the chiefs, despite Massimo Moratti claiming there was no drastic action in place on Tuesday night.

La Gazzetta dello Sport claims Inter have sacked Benitez by email after the club's lawyer sent him a note making it clear he was no longer required.

That leaves former Milan man Leonardo as favourite to come in and take the reins on a two-year deal.

Luciano Spalletti has also been linked with the job, but the Russian club already said their coach was staying.

However, there is another candidate. Goal.com Arabic edition sources claim Al Naser coach Walter Zenga is about to leave the Saudi club and head to Milan.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1190 on: January 08, 2011, 01:02:41 PM »
Well it's been written on the wall for some time now and it's come to pass, Roy Hodgson has left Liverpool. Can't really blame him, the world class players he does have in that squad aren't playing for him (what's happened to Torres?) and everyone else is just shite he inherited from Benitez's bad buys. Though having said that, Joe Cole has not been that vital spark that many thought he would be. Liverpool fans still hold onto this ridiculous notion they can finish top 4 this season, even so far as to say they can compete for the title. With that squad? You have to be kidding me. They've brough in fan's choice Kenny Daglish as replacement for the rest of the season. A man out of the management game for years! :lol: I genuinely believe that this sentiment that fans hold for a respected player won't do them any favours. Look at Newcastle with Kevin Keegan. Silly scousers :lol:

So one down, a potential three more to go. Ancelotti, Houllier and Grant all PL manager under the firing line due to a string of poor performances and more importantly, losing points. My money's on Grant being the next one.

FA Cup 3rd Round starts this weekend. Utd v Liverpool? Let's get torn into them! :D

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1192 on: January 11, 2011, 02:18:29 AM »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1193 on: January 13, 2011, 11:57:55 PM »
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1110/major-league-soccer/2011/01/12/2303047/philadelphia-union-announce-bimbo-as-shirt-sponsors

I heard this on ESPN and I laughed, I do know what the company is about so its just unfortunate in one language it means a dumb, attractive woman
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1194 on: January 14, 2011, 12:42:59 AM »
^ :lol:

Nice to see Dalglish's reign kicking off in the worst way possible. For all their talk about how the match against us wasn't a 'real' test for them, they were obviously expecting to use Dalglish's return and playing at home to see off Blackpool. Didn't turn out that way though, Blackpool continuing to surprise people this season with a 2-1 win. I still don't care what anyone says though, Liverpool aren't getting relegated.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1195 on: January 15, 2011, 08:06:24 PM »
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/1110/major-league-soccer/2011/01/12/2303047/philadelphia-union-announce-bimbo-as-shirt-sponsors

I heard this on ESPN and I laughed, I do know what the company is about so its just unfortunate in one language it means a dumb, attractive woman
all i know is that Bimbo is the major company dedicated to the preparation and distribution of foodstuffs like bread, cakes and all that stuff with presence all over latinamerica (and maybe other parts of the world, not sure)... doesn't mean anything in spanish

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1196 on: January 16, 2011, 01:35:09 PM »
^We don't have Bimbo stuffs here, but I'm sure the name will go over well either way. Too bad Union isn't that great.. Still haven't made it out to one of their games, sadly.

Rumours of van Bommel, Nistelrooy transferring. y u no take young players??

This is my expression when Dortmund fields a team with an average age of 23, and is dominating the Bundesliga this season:

Offline cumigosong

• ecchi
« Reply #1197 on: January 23, 2011, 05:27:12 AM »
Just wait till Arsenal FC conquer the world.
All the players are still very young. I am sure in 2 years, we'll win UEFA Champions League title.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1198 on: January 23, 2011, 02:21:32 PM »
How many times have I heard that from Arsenal fans over the past few years? Granted, they're at their strongest now than they've ever been, and a very formidable side, but I just don't see them becoming the best in the world.

Offline cumigosong

• ecchi
« Reply #1199 on: January 24, 2011, 12:02:48 AM »
LOL, we don't have any fund to buy a good defender. We still have big debt since the construction of Emirates Stadium :(
At least we are the only big team that play original Total Football, even Barcelona style is not truly a total football. They're more passive possession football.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - Back