JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Freenote - Bokurarizumu

Author Topic: Official FOOTBALL Thread  (Read 245688 times)

Offline Deaglezero

• Deagle: The Eternal Warrior
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Chelsea, Barca let's roll!
Re: Official FOOTBALL Thread
« Reply #1280 on: May 08, 2011, 03:03:19 AM »
Man. U has had a pretty good run recently (like ripping Schalke to pieces) so I doubt they'll lose against Blackburn or Blackpool. And seeing as how they did beat Chelsea twice in UEFA, things aren't looking up for us.

I won't make any calls about the match results for now. We'll just have to wait and see.

Offline Deaglezero

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1281 on: May 09, 2011, 08:42:05 AM »
Damn, I'm so disappointed.

2-1 was closer than a lot of other possibilities, but arghh that 3 points was pretty important.

Guess Man. U wins another EPL title. Congrats to you guys. Now let's just wait for the next season, or for soccer aficionados like me the upcoming Stoke City vs Man. City FA Cup final might be interesting.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1282 on: May 10, 2011, 07:44:48 AM »
i saw first half of Liverpool game and... i'm shocked how they managed to allow 2 goals in the second half

btw

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1283 on: May 11, 2011, 08:01:49 PM »
Crouch  :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Liverpool looked good out there, at least.

dat map :grin:

Offline Deaglezero

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1284 on: May 16, 2011, 02:35:46 PM »
Looks like the EPL season is about to end. And as everyone now knows ,Manchester United claim their 19th title, beating Liverpool's record.

And Chelsea looks set to be in 2nd place. But Man. City have a game in hand and might overtake Arsenal affecting next year's UEFA Champions League Qualifications.

However, what I'm really looking at right now is player transfers next season...I'm somewhat wishing that Neymar would break his contract with Santos to come over and play with the Blues for next season. But that's probably not going to happen soon enough.

I still think though that we need younger players.

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1285 on: May 16, 2011, 10:41:04 PM »
19 league titles!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: PL champions baby! Though we didn't play like ones on Sat XD

Bring on Barca!! :D

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1286 on: May 16, 2011, 11:16:18 PM »
Tottenham better not blow it next week.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1287 on: May 21, 2011, 12:51:47 PM »

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1288 on: May 21, 2011, 09:54:35 PM »
Real Madrid 8 - 1 Almeria... and 40 goals for CR7 :cokecat:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1289 on: May 22, 2011, 09:17:52 PM »
MAN UTD ARE PL CHAMPIONS!!

We can go into the CL Final on Sat full of confidence now. A shame Blackpool were relegated as a result. They've been a great addition to the PL and if you look back on this season at the high scoring games and even the most exciting games, Blackpool will usually be in there.

In other news, Carlo Ancelotti has either been sacked as Chelsea manager or he's left of his own volition, but he's definately gone. What a shambles of a club. Who on Earth would want the Chelsea job? Has to be Hiddink cause he's mates with Ancelotti cause I'm sure nobody else would touch it.

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1290 on: May 22, 2011, 10:06:49 PM »
TOTTENHAAAAAAAAAAAAAM :deco: :deco: :deco:

LIVERPOOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1291 on: May 23, 2011, 12:05:47 AM »
TOTTENHAAAAAAAAAAAAAM :deco: :deco: :deco:

LIVERPOOL :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
heartless russian dude make the B'ham fans cry out loud... Liverpool :rofl:

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1292 on: May 27, 2011, 09:49:40 PM »
Might as well get non-CL discussion out of the way first. With Hiddink now saying he's committed to the Turkish national team, apparently bookies have stopped taking in bids for Harry Redknapp to be the next Chelsea manager. I don't see it happening, but it's interesting at least. Who would then replace him for Spurs? I was thinking David Moyes. Who knows? Schneijder says he's staying while De Gea has said he's received no word from Utd about a deal. The talk at the moment is of Samri Nasri being swooped up by Utd as he has a year left on his contract. But again, doubtful that would actually happen.

I'm fucking pumped for tomorrow. We just received today a party package from Sky. Three large packets of crisps (Cheese & Onion, Salt & Vinegar, Steak if you're wondering) but what's more impressive is that we got a 5 litre keg of Heineken with it. Awesome. :w00t:

I'm not buying into the hype that tomorrow's match will be one of the greatest of all time. I think it will be a close affair. Barca players will probably dive around and hold up play, probably hoping someone like Vidic or Rafael will get a red card. Ideally, that won't happen and instead we get a good match. My head says Barca will win, but my heart says Man U all the way.

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1293 on: May 29, 2011, 02:30:39 AM »
DAMN BARCELONA

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1294 on: May 29, 2011, 12:12:00 PM »
Indeed. I think we did better than in Rome 2009, but it's still not enough. To be fair, I don't think anyone would have beaten them yesterday, so to hear my Liverpool/Arsenal/Chelsea supporting friends laugh at me is just something I don't take to heart cause they wouldn't have done any better. The commentator wankfest is obviously going to be focused on Messi but the best players last night were once again Xavi and Iniesta. Just could not get the ball off them. It's a big ask to beat the Barca team as it stands. They're not unbeatable, but they're the closest I've seen to it.

But as I mentioned before, if I hear the word 'special' to describe that team once more, I will go insane. Yesterday they proclaimed Barca as the best team ever, including club and interational level. Fuck off. How about we just revive the Brazil team of the 70's in their prime and play them against this Barca side? It'll be a lot more productive rather than constantly debating in this needless, pointless and futile comparison? Pisses me right off.

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1295 on: May 30, 2011, 02:54:46 AM »
^ word, word barcelona have no chance against a team of killer zombies :cokecat:

Offline elricfree

• Member+
« Reply #1296 on: May 31, 2011, 12:11:49 PM »
All Hail Barcelona!!!!! XD
sorry for my bad English

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1297 on: June 04, 2011, 06:02:58 PM »
Hooray for Germany beating Austria, and France not winning against Belarus :cokecat:

edit:
England draw Switzerland, Rooney hair transplant :cathappy:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 09:50:40 PM by Amplifier »

Offline Benz_kaka

« Reply #1298 on: June 06, 2011, 05:30:33 PM »
Man Utd 555+

Offline 13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • <3 Miyoshi Erika
« Reply #1299 on: June 07, 2011, 12:22:35 AM »
Hooray for Germany beating Austria, and France not winning against Belarus :cokecat:

edit:
England draw Switzerland, Rooney hair transplant :cathappy:
Hooray indeed! It was a tough game though. Nice to see Gómez scoring some goals for Die Mannschaft. Euro 2012 seems to be the perfect tournament for Mario to make up for his terrible Euro 2008.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Freenote - Bokurarizumu