JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tsubaki Factory - HITORIJIME

Author Topic: (Group) SUPER☆GiRLS  (Read 267552 times)

Offline Nevi

• Member+
(Group) SUPER☆GiRLS
« on: June 29, 2010, 11:01:09 PM »
No thread for SUPER☆GiRLS yet?!

SUPER*GiRLS is an all girl vocal and dance group under avex trax. The members were found from an audition held in 2010, which had 7,000 contestants from all over Japan, and by the final round they had eliminated down to twenty-four girls. The finalists then were put into units and were given songs to learn; Unit A had to learn and perform "NIJIIRO Star*"; Unit B had to learn and perform "Kizuna Days"; Unit C had to learn and perform "Be with you". After performing these on stage, twelve girls were selected to be part of the group. In their first interview, they have said that they aim to surpass AKB48. They will debut at A-nation '10 with "NIJIIRO Star*", "Kizuna Days", and "Be with you"

left to right (top) :
Watanabe Hikaru(16), Arai Reira(15), Shimura Rika(17), Tanaka Mirei(13), Yasaka Saori(21), Kanou Kaede(17)
left to right (bottom) :
Katsuta Rino(15), Goto Aya(13), Maeshima Ami(12), Akita Eri(17), Miyazaki Rina(16), Mizote Ruka(13)

First Song (NIJIIRO スタ☆) featuring Yasaka Saori(21), Mizote Ruka(13), Kanou Kaede(17), Watanabe Hikaru(16), Shimura Rika(17)
Second Song (絆デイズ) featuring Akita Eri(17), Katsuta Rino(15), Tanaka Mirei(13), Maeshima Ami(12)
Third Song (Be with you) featuring Miyazaki Rina(16), Arai Reira(15), Goto Aya(13)

My friend has already started a fansite for them:
superSTYLE

So! Thoughts? XD
« Last Edit: July 04, 2010, 09:57:25 AM by Ayabie »

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
Re: (Group) SUPER☆GiRLS
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 07:34:27 PM »
I'M ON BOARD THIS SHIP!

Offline Nevi

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 01:29:09 AM »
YEEEEEEEAAAAH! ALLYYYY!
Their official site added new pictures today. :O

Ami's my favourite.
...she's the youngest one that's 12. orz

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2010, 01:58:05 AM »
They've been given crazy nicknames, haha. XD; I'm a sucker for audition shows (and groups based on audition shows), so thanks for posting this. Don't know if I'll be following them much, but I'll check by this thread from time to time :D

They're all so young @_@; Except for Saori (or Saoriinu as she's been nicknamed in those new official pictures XD)... so I guess I'll keep her as a favourite for now until I see/hear more from them ;)

Offline hydeo1

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2010, 05:03:00 AM »
they all are kawaii a lot look cool

where i can download their singles :P?

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2010, 05:12:04 PM »
I'm getting ridiculously excited for these girls.

Offline Nevi

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 02:19:17 AM »
Mmmm. Goods for a-nation have been announced.

SUPER*GiRLS Profile Books (CD Included)
2,500 yen (tax included)
B5-sized notebook, 32 pages
Limited edition

CD-track listing
1. NIJIIRO*star (lyrics/music: litz, arrangement: Mizumisha Yasutaka)
2. Kizuna Days (lyrics/music: FIREWORKS, arrangement: Toru Watanabe)
3. Be with you (lyrics/music: Tetsuyo Komuro, arrangement: Shinya saito)
SUPER*GiRLS photos (set of 10)
1,000 yen (tax included)
First photoshoot, 48 different photos to collect
Towel
1,500 yen (tax included)
Big fan package
700 yen (tax included)
Includes a set of 12 photographs and a copy of the SUPER*GiRLS logo

well... I dunno about you guys, but I am going to be spend a mighty big amount of time creepin' on 2chan for scans of this.

Also, my co-admin at STYLE made a little sub-forum for the girls here. Ahahaha, pedobears unite.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 02:44:36 AM by Nevi »

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2010, 04:18:10 AM »
I was trolling around the AVEX web site and found them.  Looks like a cross between H!P Eggs and AKB48 Research students.

http://supergirls.jp/index.html

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2010, 04:31:45 AM »

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2010, 04:34:14 PM »
on beetv on yt they've done like 3 min vids ofthe audition prosess in bure old school momusu audition fashion XD even to what the girls are doing now. there's 51 vids atm and i think there's gonna be more. here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/user/BeeTVch#grid/user/65237695A72EBF55
like in the 40s and 50's they have like the girls files and such...i dont remember who've they've done so far, since i watched it all in japanese XD and i watched it from like right in the middle XD but yeah
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline Marian

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 부기맨
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2010, 06:07:04 AM »

Offline Novaforever

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen of HALCALI
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2010, 05:10:46 PM »
This group is seriously my new idol group of choice.  No joke.  I haven't been this in love with a Japanese idol group in years, ever since W broke up. 

I just translated this announcement for TokyoHive:

New Avex girl idol group SUPER☆GiRLS has finally announced their debut CD release!  The 12 girl group will be dropping their first album, “Chouzetsu Shoujo,” on December 22nd.

Today, on October 2nd, the girls held a special event at the Tokyo SHIODOME-AX, “SUPER☆GiRLS~ShiodomeAX fukkatsu! Surprise LIVE~.”  At the event, member Shimura Rika celebrated her 18th birthday, and the other members had secretly prepared a cake and birthday song for the occasion.

Possibly the most interesting part about the announcement of their major debut was that it was also a complete surprise to the members of the idol group.  As they were on stage, a large banner fell from the ceiling that said, “Major Debut Decided.”  When the SUPER☆GiRLS saw the announcement banner, they immediately ran into each other’s arms and started crying tears of joy.

When asked how she felt, the current leader, Yasaka Saori, said, “I don’t think I’ve always been the calmest leader, but today I’ve become so emotional.  I’m just so happy!“  Fellow member Tanaka Mirei was just as shocked about the debut.  She had just assumed they were never going to make a major appearance, and added with tears in her eyes, “We were prepared to surprise Rikataso (Shimura Rika), but we didn’t expect to be surprised too!”

The youngest member, Maeshima Ami, said, “I couldn’t even understand it when the debut banner dropped down.  Slowly my eyes just started to fill with tears.  I will try my hardest for the SUPER☆GiRLS album!“  Birthday girl Shimura Rika stood resolute and insisted she wasn’t going to cry, but she did add, “I didn’t know about the birthday surprise either, so with these presents I am very happy.  I will try my hardest from here on out!”

When asked who their rival idol was, Yasaka and Maeshima quickly answered, “Everyone is our rival goal to reach.”  Miyazaki Rina didn’t hold back, and interjected with enthusiasm, “When we first formed, we would say, ‘Let’s beat AKB48!’, so I think that they are everyone in the idol industry’s goal.”

Currently, SUPER☆GiRLS will begin preparations for their first one man live, “~Yume no Inryoku“, and the show will take place at the Harajuku Astro Hall in Tokyo.  They will also kick off a free mini live tour across Japan on November 3rd, called, “Itoyokado presents SUPER☆GiRLS Major Debut Kettei!”

“Chouzetsu Shoujo” will be released in three different forms: a CD regular and two different CD + DVD versions.  The CD will contain the tracks “NIJIIRO Star ☆,” “Kizuna Days,” and “Be With You,” songs that they have already made popular with their live performances.  In total, there will be thirteen tracks on the album, meaning there will still be ten brand new songs that haven’t been heard yet.  The DVD will feature their debut music video (yet to be determined), and an audition video that shows interviews with the final members.  The limited edition DVD version will come with a ticket to a handshake event, and a random photograph of the group (15 possible ones to collect).

In short:

THEY ARE FINALLY GETTING AN ALBUM. 

So excited.  They are doing a mini free tour too to pimp it out.

Also if you haven't seen it yet, they released this video in conjunction with promotions for their stage debut at Tokyo Idol Festival.  Shows them practicing and you can hear their song "Kizuna Days" in the background.  Plus Maeshima Ami and Ruka being adorable.

*shall be regularly stalking/posting stuff here now*

Offline Marian

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 부기맨
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2010, 09:04:25 PM »

New Avex idol unit SUPER☆GiRLS will be releasing their debut album, “Chouzetsu Shoujo,” on December 22nd, and to drum up suspense for the release, they have an interesting promotional activity: selling vegetables.

The project stems from their immense gratitude towards everyone for their debut chance.  Back in July, they went to Seven Farm, a farm network that helps local agriculture, and started their own “SUPER☆GiRLS farm” there.  They helped with the planting of various vegetables to get their farm going, and now that the vegetables are ready, the idol group has gone back and collected their harvest. These special  crops (daikon radish, carrots, spinach, mustard, broccoli) will be now sold in a set to fans online.

This “SUPER☆GiRLS farm grown vegetable set” will come with a special A4 sized message card written by one of the members.  Purchase of the set will also provide producer points that can be used on the real idol promotional support site, “Idol! SUPER☆GiRLS.”

The SUPER☆GiRLS vegetable set is now up for sale specifically on the Seven Farm’s “Seven Net Shopping” website.  There are only 200 sets available for fans to buy, so interested idol lovers should act fast!
http://natalie.mu/music/news/39528

Offline Novaforever

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen of HALCALI
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2010, 04:18:03 PM »
Drat!  I was slow at posting my own article here haha.  Nice work Marian! 

I just translated another article on them.  Basically they announced their first one man concert tour.  It'll be up later today at Tokyo Hive, so whenever it is released I will post it here (if i'm not bested once again!).

Also, I ordered their Avex Nation fanbook.  As soon as I get it I will be doing scans.

Offline Marian

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 부기맨
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2010, 07:38:16 PM »
@Novaforever
 :twothumbs

New Avex idol group SUPER☆GiRLS are celebrating their major label debut, and have announced a special collaboration project with nanaco card.

nanaco card is a special pre-paid debit card that can be used at 7-Eleven stores across Japan.  SUPER☆GiRLS will be soon be featured as an image on the front of the cards available.  The cards are being made to hopefully boost the success and appeal of their upcoming event tour, “Itoyokado presents SUPER☆GiRLS Major Debut Kettei!“, which will be going on this winter.

After the December 4th Ario Nishiarai event and the December 5th Ario Kitasuna event, the cards will go on sale.  Unfortunately, as of now, fans will only be able to pick up the limited edition cards at these two venues.

http://www.tokyohive.com/2010/11/super%E2%98%86girls-collaborates-with-nanaco-card/

http://supergirls.jp/index.html

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2010, 03:55:47 PM »

Offline Marian

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 부기맨
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2010, 10:58:31 PM »
Chouzetsu Shoujo will be released on the 22nd of December, and has 14 songs.

Tracklist:
1. Welcome to ♥ S☆G Show!! (Welcome to ♥ S☆G Show!!)
2. NIJIIROスター☆ (超絶バージョン) (NIJIIRO Starー☆ (Transcendental Version))
3. キラ・ピュア・POWER! (Kira・Pure・POWER!)
4. 夢の引力 (Yume no Inryoku)
5. THE ロッキュYOU★~キミがくれた証~ (THE Rock YOU★〜 Kimi ga Kureta Akashi〜)
6. 笑顔がぽろり (Egao ga Porori)
7. ときめき色の風とキミ (Tokimeki Shoku no Kaze to Kimi)
8. 虹色ダイヤ~スパガのテーマ~ (Niji Shoku Daiya~Super Girls no theme~)
9. 恋愛ルール (Renai Rule)
10. NIJIIRO涙 (NIJIIRO Namida)
11. Be with you (Be with you)
12. みらくるが止まンないっ! (Miracle ga Tommanai!)
13. 絆デイズ (超絶バージョン) (Kizuna Days (Transcendental Version))
14. Be with you (超絶バージョン) (Be with you (Transcendental Version))

Offline shadowstar

• Tuffty's #1 fangirl
  • Global Moderator
  • Member++
  • Idols Inc.
    • positivegenki
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2010, 04:25:44 PM »
PV is out!

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2010, 04:35:49 PM »
GOOD STUFF... so they are debuting with a full album right? well that's interesting

Offline Anariel

• Meronpan Society
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2010, 04:49:28 PM »
^^ all good (girls, outfits, make-up) except song  :oops:

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tsubaki Factory - HITORIJIME