JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sakamoto Maaya - Park Amsterdam (The Whole Story)

Author Topic: The MomoChisa thread  (Read 4305 times)

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
The MomoChisa thread
« on: August 02, 2010, 08:31:52 AM »
Momoko and Chisato

Momoko and Chisato seem to be good friends for a long time. Maybe they have less contact since they're in different groups now but almost every year there is something documenting their friendship for us still.

When you see them hanging around together, post it here! Videos, pictures, stories - everything is fine.
What you guys think how good their friendship really is? It seems to be pretty good but I'm under the impression that for Momo Mano might be even closer friend (possibly another thread huh?) and for Chisato I have no clue.

PS: thread still under construction; will probably change the pic someday when I'm less lazy and add some more text as well.
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
Re: The MomoChisa thread
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 09:09:11 AM »
Nach', what are you doing in my HEAD ?  :lol:

I was planning to make several threads related to Chisato with someone : one related to Chisa&Momo, one to Chisa&Asuna and the last one to Chisa&Maimai... but I was considering this as a fullwotaspam on this forum, maybe "unsuitable"... no ?  :?

Well, I may open Chi&Mai tonight since I've collected a lot of stuff related to her...  XD

For the moment, I'll just rehost some of my pictures from the Chisa thread here :

I agree with you : MomoMano seems to be a really strong friendship... as ChisaMaimai... but it's quite wonderful to see those two genki girls good friends.  :love:

I hope we'll get some fun backstages footage with Momo&Chisa from their last live concert !

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 09:19:17 AM »

Momoko vs Chisato

them hardcoring for a formation of a group
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2010, 01:55:28 PM »

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 01:23:58 PM »
Something new MomoChisa related ~

http://gree.jp/c_ute/blog/entry/482024720

そしてそして今日は
モモを食べました
千聖めっちゃモモ好きで
毎日食べたいくらい
んえ??
嗣永桃子もかなり
好きですよ\(^▽^)/
でもモモって皮に細かい
刺があってたまに痛いです嗣永さんにも小指と言う
刺がありますもんね(笑)違うか~(^_^;)
Today I ate peaches.
I loves peaches so much
I eat them almost every day.
Hmm??
I also like Tsugunaga Momoko
a lot \(^▽^)/
でもモモって皮に細かい
刺があってたまに痛いです嗣永さんにも小指と言う
刺がありますもんね(笑)違うか~(^_^;)

I don't really get the last 3 lines, it seems to be about the skin of peaches but I'm not sure what's with momo's pinky. I'm just guessing the part of the peach that keeps it on the plant (dunno what you call it) is like her pinky but maybe it's something different.
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2011, 09:39:45 AM »
Just saw this old clip from 2002 today.

Man, it's hard to believe just how much smaller Chisato was back then.
Always the naughty kid, too!
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline ishiyoshiftw~^^

• Forever in love with Mariko-sama~ ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I want you~ ♥ I need you~ ♥ I love you~ ♥
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 01:34:17 AM »
They're super adorable and funny together.  :wub: More like best friends or sisters than anything else, but i still love them together.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sakamoto Maaya - Park Amsterdam (The Whole Story)