JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Luna Sea - Love Song

Author Topic: [Tour] H!P 2007 Summer 10th Anniversary Daikanshasai ~Haro☆Pro Matsuri~  (Read 55591 times)

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Yossie went blonde now? xD

But I'm happy that SKY's performing together! Waiting for that lineup since FOREVER *____* Maybe if Tsunku and UFA see that they work well together, they'll put them together permanenantly?! O_O!!!

-prays for it-

I think the special guest being Ayaka thing is just because she's the only soloist who isn't there because she's from a group. Mai and Yossie are exceptions because they're from that Gatas group.

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Hello !Project 2007 Summer 10th Anniversary Daikanshasai ~Haro☆Pro Matsuri~

10. Tanpopo / Yaguchi, Ishikawa, Niigaki, Shibata
11. BABY! Koi ni KNOCK OUT! / Yoshizawa, Satoda, Ayaka

OMG!!  :k-inlove: :k-thrilled: :usagiii:

So was Konkon onstage for the Gatas song then?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 01:40:21 AM by ~Dan~ »
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
^ she sure was :D
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
Cool.  I'm just listening to it now.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Brat-san

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ̣̣̣̣̣
I seriously can't wait for this after seeing the list.  :heart:

Not only KonKon, but the song choices, how much could I wish for?  XD

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Hello !Project 2007 Summer 10th Anniversary Daikanshasai ~Haro☆Pro Matsuri~

01. Hello to You / Hello! Project Egg
isn't Shirenu the happiest in the world ? lol
06. Special Generation / °C-ute (intro) -> Berryz Koubou
can't wait to see that  :grin:

16. Kowarenai Ai ga Hoshii no... / Michishige, Ootani, Shimizu, Natsuyaki, Nakajima, Suzuki, Okai
again ? lol
just let's hope the one who will edit the dvd won't make the same mistake for Miya XD

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
H!P 2007 Summer 10th Anniversary Daikanshasai ~Haro☆Pro Matsuri~ 070716 Noon
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/5374/HPConcertTourSummer-070716-noon-mp3.html

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
^thanx for todays recording!! :D

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
how is that about Ayaka graduation from coconuts??? isn´t she a solist? or coconuts is a group of one? >_> well i want to see the perfonmance of the Ongaku Gatas XD with Konkon... and the c-ute- berryz one, that can´t get wrong

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
^technically Ayaka's still in Coconuts, it's a one person group (like Mai and Country) XD
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
^technically Ayaka's still in Coconuts, it's a one person group (like Mai and Country) XD

Yeah, so I guess that if the rumour about graduating is true she would be graduating from the whole H!P, couse graduating from Coconuts Musume being the only member of the group would be like the less exciting new ever.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant

Yeah, so I guess that if the rumour about graduating is true she would be graduating from the whole H!P, couse graduating from Coconuts Musume being the only member of the group would be like the less exciting new ever.
The rumor was not true, check the news section, and also here http://www.helloproject.com/newslist/iida_0707171215.html She will be replacing Kaori on the play she was in after Kaori leaves  because of her pregnancy.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 10:55:14 PM by reyfer »

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
who started this rumor ?? I'm gonna kill him/her !!

Offline Himalia

• Unofficial Mr. Moonlight
  • Member+
^^^ Just find someone in the FC. They can order some stuff via mail, but not everything on the list.

Miki's not with Ongaku Gatas, right? And I doubt Yaguchi is gonna sing. Isn't she in Elder? With Wonder, she just hosts, I think.

I'm an oversea FC member ^_^, I can order tickets online, but I can't order stuff via mail >_<"" ...... I planned to go, but I can't leave NY .....

Is anyone here is also a FC member ?? please help me >_<""

Hmm i am also a member of the Fan club. What exactly is it that you need help with ?

This has never proved to be a problem for me. Although i do agree that allowing you to become a member (if your overseas) is kinda pointless as they wont actually send you stuff by mail order. Then again i got round that so thats not an issue for myself.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2007, 12:50:41 AM by Himalia »
Himalias Hello Project Photocard swap shop.
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=11481.20

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
actually now they said I can order those comcert stuff too .... but with a higher price ...... wtf

I used to rent a place in Japan... so this problem is new to me .........

Offline Himalia

• Member+
O hang on your now saying they send the stuff international ? Thats something i cant do i just have it sent to a Japanese address and then have it forwarded to myself.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
yes, they're sending stuff internationally on their Official Chinese Site ~

For me is easy, I can read Chinese ^_^ ......

Offline Himalia

• Member+
O right i though you were talking about the Japanese site. So your a member of the Chinese fanclub now i understand.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
umm .... Yes and NO ... because I'm also a FC member of the Japanese Site, but I joined the Chinese FC anyway. They tell me only the Chinese FC is sending stuff internationally and the membership fee is not really that expensive to stop me ^_^ ~ If you are as crazy as me, join both XD

btw, sometime I also go to some Korean Forum to find stuff ~ Too bad they don't have a Korean FC site ...

EDIT: actually I think we are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy OFF TOPIC !!!

Conculsion: Need Stuff ?? Join the Chinese Fans Club and get stuff internationally ........... or do you wanna buy from me ?? LOL XD
« Last Edit: July 21, 2007, 12:00:20 PM by chokkan 2 »

Offline Himalia

• Member+
Ok the offtopic bit first.

Im ok for that i may take alook at joining the Chinese one but i just simply have the stuff from the Japanese site redirected to me so its no extra effort at the end of the day.

Back on topic.

Looking through the set list it seems pretty good this concert a few unexpected one but then again just about every concert has a few like that. I normally try and avoid the set  lists until ive bought and watched the dvd but i just kinda found myself reading it.

JPHiP Radio (12/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Luna Sea - Love Song