JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Some Boys! Touch

Author Topic: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 16 [FINISHED]  (Read 104912 times)

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
Re: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 10 [UPDATED 12.19]
« Reply #160 on: December 25, 2012, 03:52:55 PM »
Chapter 11: Let's get this plan started!

When the blond reached the free space on the side of their house, he parked his car lazily then quickly goes inside as he felt tired and problematic at the same time. His father was there and reading a newspaper while having a cup of coffee. The old man just look at him and felt confuse why his son came back unexpectedly. He tried to ask about it but it seemed that he's not in the mood as he lazily went upstairs to his room. 'Love problem I guess' Takapapa thought.
            Kai laid his back on the bed as he stare at the ceiling while the scenes earlier flashes back on his mind. He covered his face with his hands then spread both of his arms on the side as he let out a deep sigh. After a second of thinking, Kai thought of something. He quickly got up and goes to his desk to open up his laptop. After a bunch of loadings and initializing on the startup, finally, he can now open his facebook and check if 'someone' is online or not. To his disappointment when he did not saw the green thing on the person's profile, he sighed again “Did she get back home safely? Is she mad at me?”. Then Kai decided to just send a message and wait for a reply ……… if any.

“Did you get back home safely?
I’m worried. Please tell me if you’re already at home.
And also …… I’m sorry for what happened.
I’m sorry if we didn’t tell about us ….”

Kai stared at the monitor while resting his head on his left hand. He browses the woman’s profile, looking for old pictures and even her previous posts until he reached the very end of it. When he felt tired on doing those useless things for pastime, he checked again the chatbox of the person whom he sent a message and all that he saw is just “Seen 01:48 PM”. ‘Sou~ I guess she’s home already and she’s definitely mad at me. Atsuko, gomen’

Earlier, right after Atsuko and Yuko left their friends and go somewhere, the two decided to just have a walk to anywhere where their feet take them. Along with their bags, both of them sat on the ground with full of grass beside the road.
“Ugh~” they sighed in chorus.
"Why did you tell them? Now we'll face a big problem"
"Since the start, we're already facing a problem. And it's not my fault if they made me really jealous!! Are you not feeling the same way at that time?!" Yuko asked but the woman remained silent and not bothering to answer his question.
“Oh c’mon Acchan …. Don’t be shy, I know you really like Kai. I mean that bastard”
“Ah! I remember! Why did you say that I’m your ……..” Atsuko blushed and didn’t continue her words when the squirrel smirked at her.

“Why? Don’t you like it? My special one?” Yuko move his face closer to the woman without removing the smirk that he’s having and that made Atsuko’s face to grew redder.
“I .. I ... Ano …” she stuttered.
"Haha! You're cute Acchan!" Yuko pinched her nose. "You know what? I did that because I want to see if he'll be jealous"
"Then your plan failed. ..." she frowned.
"Yeah. I think so. ........"

There was an awkward silence between them when both of them can't think of any topics to talk about except for 'Kai and Haruna' thing. Then suddenly, a car dashed off from their back and when they looked at it, it seemed that everything went in slowmo as they saw the two who made their hearts broken, staring at each other.

"I guess they didn't notice us. .." Atsuko said, eyes were on the ground.
"How will they notice us if they're busy with each other?!" Once again, Yuko gritted his teeth with jealousy.
"Ne. ... I have a plan. What if we make it true? The one that I've said earlier? To make revenge to them, WE’LL DO WHAT THEY DID" Yuko suggested that made Atsuko's eyes widen in shock.
"Wh-wh-what do you mean? We-we'll do what they did? You mean. .... No! Don't ever try to do it to me! Pervert!" Atsuko move a bit away from the man and quickly put her bag in front of her to cover herself.
"Huuuuhhh?! You're the one who's pervert! What you think is wrong! I will not do it to you. Now come closer so we can talk about it properly!"
"Uh, Oh-okay. Sorry. So what it is?" she moved closer again and felt embarrassed because of her thoughts; dirty thoughts.

"We're going to return back what they did to us. We'll make them jealous. ..." the man started.
"Are you insane? That's impossible! They both love each other so they don't care or even they will not know that we're making them jealous!"
"I know I know but can we just give it a try first? I know there's something going on with Kai's mind right now. He's my friend so I know about him a lot. I'm still unsure about it so by doing this, we'll confirm it"
"Confirm what?"
"That he likes you. .."
"That's really impossible. ..... so okay, let's think that it's true then how about you? Are you sure Nyan-nyan will be jealous? Are you sure she'll be affected on this plan? Are you sure that if Kai really likes me, she will give him to me? And one last thing, can you see a little percent of her love towards you? Because me, I can't see it! All I can see is she really love Kai!"

"STOP IT!! Okay! I get it! You don't need to ask those questions with obvious answers!" He felt irritated and at the same time, hurt. He knows about it already and Atsuko was right; even if he will look directly on Haruna's eyes for many times, all that he will see is not his reflection but Kai's.
"I'm sorry. ....." Atsuko apologized.
"No, I'm sorry too if I yelled at you. I know that you're right but. ......... If ever Kai really likes you, then he'll go for you and leave Nyan-nyan. Then that's my time to be with her and make her fall in love with me. ......... Yeah I know it's hard, but I'll still try. I will not give her up. So, deal?"
"If that's what you want. ... deal!" Both of them smiled.

"Just don't fall in love with me okay? That'll be another big problem. Haha!"
"Whatever Yuko. Don't worry, that'll never happen......... by the way, we still have a problem"
"Eh?"
"Have you noticed that there are no other vehicles passing by? Even a bus! So how can we back home now?! This is your fault! If only you did not do that walk out blues, we'll never be here!"
"I didn't know that there's no vehicles passing by here okay? And also, did I tell you to come with me?! So this is your fault, not mine!"
"Okay you win. Come on now, let's start to walk"

The two started on walking and after a long road that they took, they noticed a mini truck which was coming so they quickly waved both of their hands to sign at the driver to stop. At first, the driver doesn't want them to have a ride because he will take a different way but because of Atsuko's hidden talent, (if it's really a talent) the driver became like hypnotized when he said 'yes'.

"I didn't know that you're like that. I didn't expect that you know how to make those seductive yet cute way of talking" Yuko whispered.
"That's the first time that I did it. It feels weird"
"Now I know why Kai is kinda attracted to you" he smirked.
"Shut up Yuko. ..." the woman blushed and that made the squirrel to give a small laugh.

When Atsuko and Yuko reached their houses, like what Kai did, they immediately laid their bodies on their soft beds. Resting not only their tired bodies because of the long walk but also their minds which are tired of thinking. Suddenly, Atsuko noticed something on her phone, there was a notification indicating that she had a message from someone from her facebook account. Even though she's not in the mood to see whoever the sender is, somehow, her instincts were saying that she needs to read and see it. Upon opening and reading the message, all that she did was logout, exit and slammed her phone onto the bed.

'Worried huh? ...... Why are you like that Kai?! Why you're so nice to me?! Don't you know that you're just making me suffer because of thinking that you might like me?! All those times, I really thought it in that way! Can you please stop caring about me?! Caring to much!' Atsuko said as if she's talking to Kai. Releasing all of her anger through this is really helping her because she knows that she can't say it directly to the man.

Meanwhile on the other heartbroken person, Yuko also received a message, not from Kai but from Haruna.
'Yuuchan. ... I'm sorry.
I didn't mean to hurt you.
I'm sorry if I didn't tell you about it when you confessed.
it's just I'm not yet ready. ... we're not yet ready.
I'm really really sorry. I hope you came home safe'

Of course, Yuko didn't reply on her message. It's too late to say sorry, they're already hurt enough and even though he really loves Haruna, it's too hard to just forgive her and forget all of it.

'Kai, I'll do anything to make her mine but I need to make you realize something first. And for Nyan-nyan, I'm sorry because I know that'll hurt you. I know you really like him, I can see it but I can't take it if you will end up loving him and yet he loves someone else. I don't want it to be one sided love'

On the next day, just like what Kai promised to Haruna, he visits her house and stay there for awhile. The two are now currently on a sofa, sitting next to each other while watching a movie. Haruna hugged the man's arm while resting her head on his shoulder. There's an awkward silence between them as they didn't know what else to say. Haruna is focusing on the movie while Kai, even though his eyes are on the screen, his mind is absent as he keep on thinking about Atsuko. He doesn't know why but the woman keeps on appearing on his mind; her face, her lovely smiles and even her melting looks. Suddenly, Kai shakes his head to clear his thoughts; she should not be in his mind at this time specially now that he's with Haruna.

"Any problem? You look not in yourself today" the woman asked worriedly.
"Ah, nothing. .... Don't mind me"
"Still thinking about yesterday's happening?"
"Uhn.. a bit"
"I've sent a mail to Yuuchan yesterday. ...." Haruna confessed that made the man to move a bit and look at her. Somehow, he felt jealous about it. Why would his girlfriend send a message to his rival? What did she say to him?

".... I said sorry to him but. .... I didn't get any reply" Haruna frowned. The blond also remembered that it’s also the same thing that happened to him yesterday.
"I did the same way. ...... I've send a message to Acchan but she ignored it"
"I don't want you to mail her again" Haruna whispered as she pouts.
"What?"
"Nothing. .. I said can we just forget about it for awhile? It's bad if we'll start our day being like this"
"Owh. Sorry" Kai kissed her forehead.

The two point their attention again on the movie that is still playing on the screen. Once again, silence occupied the room where they are, as the sounds from the movie and the wind from the fan can only be heard. After a few scenes from the movie, Haruna remembered something that made her cheeks to blush. It's because of the scene from the movie where the woman was surprised to know that she's pregnant and the father of it was her bestfriend. Haruna tighten her hug to the man as her imagination started.

"Ne. .... What do you think of that?" she asked while her eyes are still on the screen.
"That? What it is?" the blond asked; confused on what his woman talking about.
"That one. When the leading woman got pregnant"
"hmm. .. I don't care about it. It's just a movie. Hehe"
"Kai. .."
"hmm?"
"What if I got pregnant also?" Haruna asked that made the blond to cough a bit.
"Huh? What's with that question?"

"Mou~You don't need to cough like you're shock about it" the woman pouted.
"I'm sorry..... but your question really shocked me. I know we. ..... ano. ..... did that but that doesn't mean you'll get pregnant easily"
"But we did not use any protection. ...... Sounds like you don't want it. Meanie daddy"
"No, I mean ano. ..... We're still not ready on that kind of situation"
"Then why you did that to me? If you're not ready for that, you should've not done it. At that time, I already prepared myself for anything that might happen. It's not only the pleasure that I'm thinking. I hate you!" Haruna move herself away from the man as she positioned herself to another end of the sofa. She turned around while hugging a pillow to avoid the man's glare.

To prevent the woman on moving away from him again, Kai slowly and quietly move forward to approach her. He slid his hands to her belly then hugs her tightly as he touches his cheeks to the woman's.
"Before you say that you hate me, let me say I'm sorry again and. ....." Kai massage her belly then continued "...... and if there will be someone here soon, I'm sorry also. I promise I'll take the responsibility on you"
"Kai. .." Haruna looked at him.
"So don't be mad again okay? I don't want to see those pouting lips again. ......... it's just tempting me to kiss it" Kai smirked but that smirk quickly fade away and turn into a shock one when the woman captured his lips. The blond closed his eyes but before he could make his move, Haruna suddenly bit his lower lip.

"Itaai~!! Why did you bit me?!"
"That's what you get for making me upset" the woman stick out her tongue to tease the man but he just captured her lips to continue their kiss.

Days had passed and it just became a very silent and unusual days for them without their friends by their side. It's not like the vacations before where their always meeting each other and spent some time. Everything changed since that time when the revelation happened and until now that they're back in school for the second semester of their year. Nothing's change on their schedule, professors and even classmates but there's an unexpected addition of students and they are, Kai and Yuko. The professors said that since the two were always in their class, they added them there which is really not a good idea for them.
         They are in their usual seats except for Haruna who is now sitting next to Kai, and Atsuko with Yuko on her side. Still, both parties are ignoring each other and it's not only them who are having a hard time on that kind of situation but also their friends who feel like they are in between of two rocks. As the bell rang, Kai and Haruna with Mariko, Kuu, Rena and Yuki went to the cafeteria to grab their lunches while Yuko and Atsuko remained inside the room for awhile. The six sat on their usual place when they noticed that it was vacant and before they could dig in to their foods, a deep sigh escaped from Yuki's lips that made the others to look at her and feel worried.

"Doctor problem?" Rena asked.
"uhn. He's still not calling, mailing or anything to me since the day he left me" Yuki sobs. "I went to the clinic earlier but her assistant said that he's still not there" The woman buried her face on her palms to avoid the others on seeing her crying.
"Are you sure there's nothing bad happened between the two of you?" Haruna asked.
"Maybe you didn't allow him to. ...... you know" Kai guessed jokingly but he end up receiving a deadly glare from his woman. "Okay, I'll keep my mouth shut" he nervously said as he took a sip from his cola.

"I can't remember something bad happened between us because on the night before that day, we're still okay but right after Sae-kun talked to him, his mood suddenly changed"
"Hmm. ... I guess there's something going on with your lovers ……… and speaking of Sae, he’s coming here…..”

“Yo! Guys, can I join you?” Sae confidently waved his hand then quickly sat on the vacant seat beside Yuki and put his right arm at the back of the woman’s chair.
“There’s nothing we can do if you’re already made your sit there …..” Mariko rolled her eyes.
“What’s with that face Yuki my dear?” the man ignored the older woman as he touched Yuki’s chin to look at her frowned face.

“Nothing. It’s none of your business …..” Yuki move away from the man then playfully take a spoon of her food. Sae just smirked on what the woman acted and found her more attractive because of it. He knows that it’s only the start but as the days pass by without that doctor by their side, all of his plans will go smoothly and the woman will surely fall in love with him.

As they start eating their food, Kuu saw someone who entered the cafeteria on the corner of his eyes. He looks at it to confirm if his guess was right. It is a man who is wearing a white doctor gown with hands on its pocket.

“Ah! Look! It’s your doctor Yukirin!” Kuu said after he swallowed the food inside his mouth.

Yuki with the others look at the direction where the Gachapin is pointing and to their surprise, Dr. Watanabe is really there and walking towards their table. The woman doesn’t know what to say as her eyes glued at the man. Sae on the other hand twitched his eyebrows and felt confused why the man is here and having a smile on his face.

“Sorry. I’m late. Did you miss me?” Mayu asked after he kissed Yuki on her cheeks. The woman remained silent so he continued,
“I’m sorry for leaving you for awhile. I hope you’ll forgive me ……. Don’t worry, I’ll never leave you again and I will not let ANYONE get you from me” Mayu glared at Sae who is currently gritting his teeth.
“I .. I don’t know what’s going on. Where have you been? And what did you think about? Is there any problem?” Yuki asked.

“Yeah there’s a problem …….. before, but I already fixed it and made some remedy” Mayu smirked at Sae.
“What’s going on with you?! Come on let’s have a talk again!” Sae stood up then grab the man’s wrist but Mayu harshly remove it.
“Do you have a crush on me? Why do you always want to talk to me? In private huh?” Mayu doesn’t remove the smirk on his face that made the Ikemen to be even more pissed off.
“So, do you want them to know about it? Do you want to lose your job?” finally, through Sae’s words, all of them realized what happened to him and Mayu. The reason why the doctor acted so strange on that day was because of a blackmail.

Yuki was about to stand up and shout at Sae but Mayu prevented her as he smiled at her to say that he’ll handle this.

“Then go for it… If you want, I can help you on telling it. I can even help you on shouting that THIS GIRL IS MINE!”
“Hey! Minna, do you know who I am right? Sorry for a sudden interruption but I just want to tell you that I really love this woman! Okay, you can now continue on eating…” Mayu shouted to inform them then gave a smile. The witnesses of his confession started to talk about it as they all go on gossiping around. Some of them took off their phones and start posting on their blogs and networking sites.

“What do you want to do next? Go to the department head? I can go with you if you want, so I’ll witness how you’ll feel ashamed for yourself” once again, he gave an annoying smile.
“What did you do huh?! Oh maybe you already gave up your job and your just pretending that you’re still the school doctor by wearing that stinky gown!”
“Gave up? Na~. I’ll never give up my beloved job. Oh by the way Yuki, see you in class later. I wasn’t able to go to our first class earlier because I fixed some things ….”
“Huh? Class? Later? What do you mean?” the confused woman asked.
“Oh I forgot to tell you, I’m you’re new classmate”

“EEEHH???!!! New classmate?! How come?!” All of them yelled in chorus.
“Why everyone of you seemed so shock? Am I not able to study again?”
“Because it’s really shocking!” Rena said.
“Yes it is! And how come you’re in our class?! If you’re going to study again, then you should be a first year student!” Kuu added.
“Don’t underestimate me. Hehe…. In order to be in the same year, I studied all of your lessons and took an exam and guess what? I passed it. I also talked with the department head if I can still work here and he said a ‘yes’ but I’ll work here only during our free days” Mayu explained as he sit beside Yuki where the ikemen sat earlier.

“Oooh~” All of them make a round on their lips.
“Of all the courses, why did you choose it? I thought you don’t like computers?”Rena asked.
“hmm .. well I just thought of something ……. In order for my file, my precious file to be protected, she needs an anti-virus to prevent the ‘blackmailing Trojan’ on getting closer to her” the doctor smirked.

“Now, I can be with my Yuki without thinking of getting fired” Mayu move his face closer to the woman but before their lips collide, he remembered something or rather someone.
“I forgot… you’re still here. Now, what are you going to say? Do you still want to report our relationship?” the doctor gave an annoying smile for the nth time.
“R-Remember this day! Y-You’ll regret this!!” Sae gritted his teeth then dashed off with embarrassment as all of the students there are laughing at his epic fail plan.

“Can I continue my reward now?” Mayu closed his eyes then move again to capture Yuki’s lips but he end up kissing the spoon which the woman used to block him.
“No! No kissing or anything! You’ve made my whole vacation a very stressful one! So that’ll be your punishment!”
“Whaaaat?! Ugh~ come on Yuki, I missed you” Mayu pouted sadly.
“I don’t care …..”
“Okay .. I guess you didn’t miss me at all. Ja~” the doctor stood up and about to go but Yuki made him to sit again then after a milliseconds, a soft lips pressed on him as he can also feel the warm breathe coming from the woman.

Everyone inside the cafeteria went wild as they all shout for the doctor and Yuki’s name. Some of them are taking pictures, like the two are celebrities who will surely have a scandal on Bunshun in the future. Even their friends on the same table joined the other students but a sudden appearance of a two person stopped them. They keep their mouths shut and look at the two individuals who are just smiling at them while their hands are intertwined. The lovey dovey scene of Mayu and Yuki was also interrupted by them.

“What do we missed?” the man asked while showing his trademark, his dimple.
“I think we’re late. Can we still join on this table?”
“H-Hai~ Douzo ….” Rena pointed at the vacant seats while her eyes are still widen in shock.
“Why all of you look so shock?”
“Nothing Yuko ….. It’s just we’re not used to see you being like that with Acchan” Yuki answered.
“Then we’ll make you used to it. Ne Acchan?”
“Uhn …” Atsuko gave her most heart melting smile.

Mariko and Kuu observed their actions. They look at Rena, Yuki and Mayu and they are obviously shock about it but when they look at the lovers beside them, they noticed that there’s something on their glares with Atsuko and Yuko. Their attention was caught by the blond who seemed to be shock yet there’s this word ‘jealous’ on his eyes. The trolling couple smirked at the same time then look at each other.

‘I think I know what they’re going to do …’ they said on their minds as if they have mental telepathy.

TBC ..  :cow:
Merry Christmas to all  :deco:

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
Re: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 11 [UPDATED 12.25]
« Reply #161 on: December 25, 2012, 04:30:57 PM »
It's me Korin!! XD

Nice chapter!! I wanna know what happen between TakaHaru and AtsuYuu!!!   :mon XD:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #162 on: December 25, 2012, 04:54:01 PM »
Pay back time !! Kai, u deserve it. Just admit that you (Kai) love Acchan very much deep inside his heart.

Offline bimbo

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #163 on: December 25, 2012, 05:21:14 PM »
lol I already predict that Mayu will become a student back in order to stay with Yukirin and guess what? It comes true!  :ding:

As much as I love KaiAcchan, Kai needs to be punish more. GO ACCHAN! MAKE KAI SUFFER FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE TO YOU!  :scolding:

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #164 on: December 25, 2012, 07:12:23 PM »
I'm sorry but Kai and Haruna didn't do anything WRONG! It's their right to not tell the others that they are dating!
Yuko may be in love with Haruna, but Haruna is not his!!
UGHRRRRR!!! I'm sorry you know I'm HUGE fan of AtsuMina!! But I like TakaHaru too.... AH!!!! :banghead:
Please update SOON!!!

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #165 on: December 25, 2012, 07:40:28 PM »
GO for it atsuko!!!!
Be prepared KAI!! blehhh sorry cant help myself acting like a kid here

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #166 on: December 25, 2012, 08:04:49 PM »
Go go Atsuko!!
Time to payback Kai!
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline oshima zelo

• ecchi
  • kami-oshi : matsui jurina
« Reply #167 on: December 26, 2012, 03:18:08 AM »
Nice update I love it and do not know why I became curious as to the continuation of the next chapter? And what will happen with the couple Atsuyuu and Takaharu?   :twisted: :wub: :D :twothumbs

I will be faithful await the continuation of your fanfic! :twothumbs
I hope yuko and acchan fall for each other :thumbup :peace: :wub: :w00t: :drool: :wub: :inlove:

And I wish couple Atsuyuu to show their love in the next chapter! :drool: :w00t: :wub: :inlove: :banghead:

I will wait for your update soon :banghead: :bow:

love Atsuyuu :inlove: :inlove: :wub: :wub:
and love your fanfic

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #168 on: December 26, 2012, 03:38:30 AM »
Not enough ATSUYUU  :smhid
I think this story should be AtsuYuu . It'll be better.

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #169 on: December 26, 2012, 05:51:47 AM »
It is time for revenge  :twothumbs
Let's hope that this works
« Last Edit: December 26, 2012, 07:21:20 AM by KojiYuu44 »

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #170 on: December 26, 2012, 06:37:20 AM »
Nice update I love it and do not know why I became curious as to the continuation of the next chapter? And what will happen with the couple Atsuyuu and Takaharu?   :twisted: :wub: :D :twothumbs

I hope yuko and acchan fall for each other :thumbup :peace: :wub: :w00t: :drool: :wub: :inlove:

And I wish couple Atsuyuu to show their love in the next chapter! :drool: :w00t: :wub: :inlove: :banghead:

and love your fanfic

no!! atsumina and kojiyuu.. well if this fic its gonna be atsuyuu.. I appreciate if you tell us  :B

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #171 on: December 26, 2012, 08:15:58 AM »

and love your fanfic

no!! atsumina and kojiyuu.. well if this fic its gonna be atsuyuu.. I appreciate if you tell us  :B

Seconded, even though I don't particularly mind who ends up with whom in this fic (this fic only since I kinda don't like Kai and Haruna :nervous even though they have their rights to not tell anyone about their relationship, I do in others where my Atsumina got broken up (unless it's Tomochin XD) ) , other Atsumina/Kojiyuu shippers (not all, but some/majority) might and it'd be cruel to lead them into believing that their OTPs would be together but in the end, they got broken up. So if it's Atsuyuu, I'd appreciate iy if you flat out tell them that so that they won't have to follow the fic till the end and have their hopes destroyed. If it's the original OTPs, then it'd also be fair to tell that to the Atsuyuu's shippers so they won't get their hopes up.

Offline takamae

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #172 on: December 26, 2012, 08:22:22 AM »
Its so funny how you solve mayuki problem
I just hope sae doesn't  make more mistake

Finally......lets jealousy plan START!!!!
Please.....don't make haruna pregnant
It will make everything waste

Thanx for the update ^^

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
« Reply #173 on: December 26, 2012, 08:33:36 AM »
Let's decide by doing a poll for this :)
Vote who do you want to be together in the end :twothumbs

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
« Reply #174 on: December 26, 2012, 08:35:48 AM »

and love your fanfic
OMO OMO i cnt wait for the nxt chapter
Give us some atsuyuu loves XDD
THANK YOU *roll on bed* xp
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
I voted for AtsuYuu, i don't care about TakaHaru anymore,eventhough i'm a KojiYuu shipper, i think it would be better for AtsuYuu to end up with each other.

Offline karupin12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
Poll will end before midnight (GMT +8)
because I'll do the next chapter on the next day  :)

Offline vPANDAv

• ecchi
  • Member+
yay! haruna cares about yuko!!

kojiyuu?  :deco:

haha, thanks for the update! love your story  :heart:

Offline oshima zelo

• ecchi
  • kami-oshi : matsui jurina
« Reply #178 on: December 26, 2012, 12:40:15 PM »
if I must be honest I am actually a fan of Atsumina. but because it has so many fanfic Atsumina and easy to find so I'm trying to find another couple of AKB48. and finally not to accidentally discovered fanfic Atsuyuu. But since fanfic Atsuyuu so difficult and rare to find so I'm trying to find it and ever since I started liking couple Atsuyuu. :wub:

but my heart also remained dipasangan Atsumina :twothumbs
so that's why I chose a couple Atsuyuu XD
and if eventually you will end up with a fanfic Atsumina and couples kojiyuu I would appreciate it because you are so awesome fanfic and I also liked Atsuyuu, Atsumina, and Kojiyuu :thumbup :inlove:

Offline warr

I really love Atsuyuu :heart:

Please make Atsuyuu :mon cute:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Goto Maki - Some Boys! Touch