JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Souda! We`re alive

Author Topic: 「Theater Rivals」Rivalry Between The WMidget - Chapter 16 [FINISHED]  (Read 102940 times)

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
  • She's so beautiful when she's not mine anymore
Wow,, that last word is so cool,,  :twothumbs :twothumbs
TomoTomo is my OTP

Twitter : @Raphael_Raditya

Offline takamae

• ecchi
  • Member+
Acchan...you are so nice  :cry:
I really don't know what to say anymore
Now I just want to enjoy your fic

Thank you for the update ^^

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yuuboy head on with Kai!!
Show him Yuuboy!
Kai is so dense... he really should listen to his heart

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
kai...kai...kai...you already have haruna and now you also want atsuko?

make up your mind dude...if you choose haruna then forget about atsuko...but if you want to choose atsuko,then tell haruna about it...don't hurt her more than this...stop being a jerk like this...

as for my little squirrel,fighting for your love is good...but not this way...think about haruna's feeling will you...what you do is not better than what kai do...both of you said you love haruna but you two hurt her at the same time...

huft...i feel like somekind of love conselor for those midgets :on lol:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
I like how you develop the story... but honestly, Yuu is very bad.. and selfish... he just wants his happy ending.

I feel bad for Haruna for being stuck in the middle. Haruna really really LOVE Kai so please don't hurt her.

Kai might have feeling for Atsuko because of his short interaction with her before the trip.

But it doesn't mean he will try to do anything to hurt Haruna... I don't think he's that bad...

If you want me to choose who should be with whom... I would like Kai with both Atsuko and Haruna...

I don't care much about Yuu... He's a selfish, childish, and revengeful in this fic.

Mayu is great... by becoming a student like Yuki, he can be with her. CLEVER

Anyhow, can't wait to see more update for this fic.

Thank you for making this interesting story.

:wub: :inlove: :love: :heart:

Offline warr

Please don't make Yuuchan to be a bad guy :cry:

He's just a cheeky boy :D

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
Chapter 13:  Learn when to hold on and to let go ...

-Kai's POV-

I stood up from sitting down on the ground when Yuko pushed me. The pain on my bottom doesn't bother me but what's bothering me the most is the words that Yuko said to me. What does he mean of listening to my heart? And what should I admit? I. .. I can't understand him. I started to walk again at the hallway while having those questions on my head then suddenly, another one pops into my mind when I stopped at the door of our room and look inside through the box shape glass of it.

'If you can take someone away, I, Oshima Yuko can do it too' what was that mean? Taking someone away? Will he. ..... really take Atsuko? But I thought he likes Haruna? ....... Oh damn it! What am I thinking?! Why did I think that he might get Atsuko instead of Haruna? I'm confused! Why am I feeling this way?!

"Mr. Takahashi! Come inside! Our class will now start!" Our professor shouted at me that made my thoughts clear on my mind. I really hate her, she doesn't need to shout! Every time I see her, I feel irritated and annoyed. Every time she acts that her subject is one of our majors!

-End of Kai's POV-

Kai sat down on his chair beside Haruna without noticing a worried look that the woman is giving to him. He relaxed his back and started to think again on Yuko's words while playing on his pen.

*click click click*

He pressed his pen continuously as his attention caught by Yuko and Atsuko who are giggling silently on the other side of the classroom. They seemed enjoying pinching each other whenever their professor is facing the glass board. Once again, Kai feels the strange feeling in his heart same as Haruna who is secretly watching every move of the blond. Kai keeps on looking at them then suddenly, a shout startles him.

"Mr. Takahashi! Can you repeat what I said?!"
"Ah. hmm.. Mr. Takahashi, Can you repeat what I said?" he repeated awkwardly; he knows that he will just receive another shout from that answer.
"Baka! What I mean is about our lesson for today!" Kai is right; another shout that made his classmates to laugh.
"I'm sorry ma'am. .. I didn't hear what you said" he apologized while looking at his desk.

"How can you hear it if your attention is on Maeda-san instead of me?!"
"Are you jealous ma'am Mochi?"
"Aargh! You midget!!" she blushed. "Okay then, let's have an activity for awhile!"

Kuramochi sensei takes her class list same as her pen. She smirks on her idea before explaining their activity. "Okay, here it is... I'll choose only three pairs for this activity. The random pairs that will be chosen will explain or show us what LOVE means to you..."

'What the?! What is she thinking?! We aren't high school students anymore to do that! And also this is a History class! That is not even related to each other!' Kai said on his mind.

"I'll be fair; I'll choose random students using my pen. ... whoever this pen pointed at, you will be the first pair...." their professor starts scanning the class list using the tip of her pen and right after a few up and downs, her pen stops.

"Owh, congratulations Kai-san. ..." she smirked.
"Oh well, as if you really make it FAIR" he rolled his eyes.
"I really do. ..." she teased. "Okay your partner will be. ..." she closed her eyes then quickly pointed her pen on her class list. To her surprise, the person that she unexpectedly chose is the person that she wants.
"Woah! Everything is going on what I want. It's you Maeda-san!" she announced excitedly.

"WHAAAT?!" both of Kai and Atsuko exclaimed.
"Why? Don't you like each other?" Mochi innocently asked.
"Ma'am, Kai is dating Kojima~" one of the students whispered.
"Owh. I don't know. .. I thought. …… I'm sorry Kojima-san, this is just an activity" she apologized. Haruna just gave an 'it's fine smile' but deep inside, she's hurt.

"Okay, the next pair is. ....." she searches for someone in the class. "Ah! You! Kuu!"
"Eehh?! Why me?! I thought you'll choose fairly!"
"Just do it. I'm the teacher so do what I said.... for you, you can choose your partner"

Kuu looked at Mariko and. ....... they know already what those stares mean.

"Let's have our last pair. ... class, you decide!"
"OSHIMA-SAAAAN!" All of them squealed in chorus.
"Wow! One for all, all for one? Okay then, who will be his partner?" she asked but the class keep their mouths shut. "Eh? What happened? You don't want someone to be with him? hmm... then I'll be the one to choose. ..... Kojima-san!"
"Eeh?! Why her?!" Kai asked.
"Because I want her and that’s final! Go with your partners and start thinking how you will do this activity! I'll be out for awhile"

Mochi walks outside the classroom and once the door shuts, the two pairs look at each other. They don't know how they will talk or approach each other after what happened to them. To stop their awkward staring sessions, Atsuko decided to go at the back part of the room and sat down on a vacant sit. Kai take that as a sign that she wants to start to talk about their activity so he go and take another seat and positioned himself in front of the woman. Haruna avoids Yuko's glares to look at her boyfriend whom she failed to stop on walking towards Atsuko; she really doesn’t like what's happening right now. For her, it's just making their or her situation worst.

She sits down on her chair again and wraps her arms around her body. She totally forgets about their activity now because of the jealousy and worries that she's feeling. Then suddenly, a small figure made Kai's seat move even closer to her and sits on it.

"Care to discuss about our activity?" Yuko smiled at her.
"Yu-Yuu- .... Oshima-san" she stutters.
"What's with that formality? You can still call me Yuuchan. .." Yuko can't help himself on still being nice with Haruna in spite of the pain that he received from her. He missed talking to her, he missed being this close to her, he missed everything on her and by that, it's just making himself to fall even more with her.

"So, what are we going to do now?" the squirrel asked.
"Yuuchan. ..."
"Uhm?"
"I'm sorry. .. I'm sorry again if I didn't tell you about us. I'm really really sorry for hurting you" she said while looking on the other midget's eyes deeply.

Yuko shakes his head. "I understand and I already accept it". It's true that he now understands it but 'accept'? He thinks not.
"Can we bring back what we have before? Can we be friends again?"
"Nyan, we're still friends. .." Okay, that word really strikes his heart. "... and yes we can but not much. Kai might be jealous. Hehe"
Haruna frowned and look on her side.'I don't think he will. .'

"Did I say something wrong?"
"Ah! No, don't mind me. Hehe. Let's start now" she smiled to assure the man but she failed. Yuko knows that there's something bothering with her and he's sure that it's about Kai and Atsuko.
"Oh by the way, Thank you. ."
"For?"
"For forgiving me....."
"No need to say thank you. .... For you, I can forgive you because you're important to me. ." Yuko smiled at her showing his cute dimples. Haruna blushed and thought that the man could be really so sweet and nice to her after the heartbreak that he received from her.

The two started on discussing while the other pair that is located at the back part of the room stay silent and feel shy to start a conversation. Though their chairs are facing each other, their faces are looking on the side to avoid eye contact that will surely make their hearts skip a beat. Kai’s hands are slightly shaking because of being so nervous. He doesn’t know why he’s feeling this way; it’s only Atsuko who’s in front of him. After a few minutes, he took a deep breath and decided to say a word to her to stop the awkward time that they’re sharing.

“Ano ….”
“Ano ….”

Both of them said and look at each other at the same time. The heat quickly rose up to their cheeks while their hearts are skipping hundred times per second. Their eyes locked like they can’t free themselves on it, like they are glued, like. ... like. ..... like they really miss having this kind of stares.

"You go first. .." Kai said; finally managed to avoid on looking deeply on Atsuko.
"No, you go first. .." Atsuko insisted.
"Ano. ..." though Kai wanted to start discussing about their activity, he still wants to ask something important first before he could go crazy by thinking of it.
"... Ach- Maeda-san" he corrected himself "... are you mad at me?"
'Isn't that obvious?' Atsuko answered on her mind. "Mad? Why will I be?"

"I don't know. ... Then why you're avoiding me?" the blond asked again but Atsuko remained silent.
".... I know you're mad that’s why you're avoiding me ....” he looks at her hands then grabs it to make the woman look at him again.
“… Atsuko, I’m sorry for not telling you about Haruna and I. Please forgive me …”

“Wh-Why you’re saying sorry ….” She avoids the man’s eyes and removes his possession on her hands. “It-It’s not a big deal for me …. I’m not like Yuko who likes Haruna. I …. I don’t like or even love you so there’s no reason to be angry at. Hehe” she let out a ‘forced laugh’ to hide the hurt that she’s feeling inside. Saying that she doesn’t like ….. no, Love Kai is just making herself suffer more from grief.

Same as Atsuko, Kai also felt like his heart was strike by arrows a hundred times when he heard that the woman doesn't like him. Could that be true? That Atsuko feels nothing for him? But why he's feeling this way? Why it seems that he's expecting that the woman could possibly like him? Again, a lot of questions are popping in into his mind and popping out blank answers.

"Wait. .. Yuko still likes Haruna and not you? But. ..." he suddenly realized something.
'oops~' she remembered their plan.

"I. . ano. .. yes, he still likes Hauna and nothing's change with that so. ....." Atsuko thinks of a word on how she will deny about their plan. "... so I dumped him earlier. I know he will just use me to try if he can forget Haruna but I know he can't do that... so I did it"

Okay, now Yuko can't continue his 'make Kai jealous' plan anymore.

"Hontou?!" Kai asked in disbelief while forming a smile on his lips.

'Why he looks happy about it? Hello Kai, Yuuchan still likes your girlfriend! Could it be. .... no, that's really impossible. I don't want to hope for something more about his feelings towards me'

"Why are you smiling?" she asked.
"Ah. Ano. ... nothing, don't mind me"

'What the hell am I doing?! Why do I feel glad about it?! Aargh! I can't understand myself!'

"Ano. . Acchan, can I ask you something. .." he said in a serious tone as he look directly on the woman's eyes.
"What is it?" Atsuko asked; a bit confuse why the blond suddenly change into a serious one.
"Can you please. .... stop avoiding me? I. . I'm not used to it. There's something wrong in my day if you're not around" Kai shyly said that made him and Atsuko to blush.

It's true, though he's always with Haruna on their last vacation; it is unexplainable why he wanted to be with Atsuko. Every day, every night he misses her smiles, laugh, voice and everything. It's like his body and presence were only with Haruna but his mind was completely into Atsuko. He didn't know if it's only his mind or also his heart. Atsuko on the other hand became even more confuse on his feelings towards her. She doesn't know what's going on in his mind. She doesn't know if he's just playing with her and making her to fall in love with him even more.

"I. . I'm sorry. I just. ... don't like what you and Haruna did. You should've told us"
"I knew it, you're really mad because of that. That's why I'm saying sorry. Acchan, I'm sorry. ... Don't worry; I'll take care of her"
"Uhn. Take good care of her and don't break her heart" she let out a forced smile, leaving the words 'though it'll just break mine'.

Meanwhile outside the room, their professor, Mochi is currently watching at them while holding her phone and talking with the other person on the line.

"Our plan went smoothly and what you said is true, I can also see it"
"Okay sir, I'll wait for your next instruction. I'll also contact- .... yes, so we can discuss about it. Bye"

Mochi hanged up her phone with a smirk on her face. As she put her phone inside her pocket, she goes inside the room so they can start their activity or rather continue their plan.

"Okay, let's start. I guess you now know what to do. Let's start with Kuu and Mariko. Please stand up" she instructed.

Kuu stands up but his girlfriend remain on her seat just like what they have planned. He sits on his table then Mariko cups his cheeks and makes his face closer to her.

"Kuu, tell me what is looooove for you..." she said seductively that made her classmates' excitement rose up.
"Marichan, love is. ... love is so. .. " he closes his eyes and open it again before continuing his words, "Marichan……… ♫Love sooo sweet~♫"
"♫Wooo~ oh~ oh~♫" Mariko continued.
"♫Yeah~ yeah~ yeah~♫"
"♫Wooo~ oh oh♫"
"♫YEAAAH~ YEAH~ YEAH~!!♫" Kuu sang the last part with all his might as he closed his eyes and rose up his hands but he ended up receiving pieces of crumpled papers rather than a round of applause.

"Hey! Stop it!” The Gachapin yelled.
“What a lame answer Kuu!! Now go back to your seat before me and your classmates do something on you!”
“That wasn’t lame ….” Kuu pouted as he sits back and put his arms around him without noticing the giggling tall woman beside him.

“Kojima and Oshima-san, it’s your turn ….” Yuko and Haruna stand up after Mochi, their professor called them. They faced on each other while holding their hands and smiling like there’s nothing bad happened between them; like everything’s fine and they don’t care on everyone around them.

“Haruna …” Yuko started.
“Love is …….. YOU. I love you”
“Hahahah! That’s lame Yuko!” Kuu suddenly exclaimed with laughter.
“Shut Up! What you did is lamer than that!” one of the students shouts.
“STOP! Can you please keep quiet?! Let Oshima-san finish!” Mochi intervened.

“Ma’am, for me or rather for us, love is …….” He continued; still having an eye contact between the taller woman in front of him.
“……. Needed to be cherished and put importance on it. You’ll do anything for it even though it will cost your own happiness. You need to learn when to hold on and to let go….” They said in chorus but Haruna ended up saying only the half of it.

She’s now preventing her tears to fall to her lovely cheeks as she doesn’t want her classmates and her professor to worry for her and of course, she doesn’t want to make a scene or another issue that will surely affect her and Kai’s relationship. She bits her lower lip and return back to her seat as she was followed by Yuko. The squirrel knows that she’s facing a problem and heartache and by saying their lines on their activity, it just made her to think more on how to solve her problem with Kai. Can she really solve it by herself? If Kai, her partner doesn’t even know that she’s carrying this burden? Can really a relationship work if it’s only one person making it to work?

The two look to where Atsuko and Kai are. As Haruna’s head turns around, it only took a few seconds for her tears to fall. She buried her face onto Yuko’s collar bone then cried silently. There they are, her boyfriend and her friend laughing and having fun. They seemed like they didn’t listen or even watch what they have done earlier. They look like they are in their own world. Haruna guessed that the two are okay now and maybe this is the time for her to realize the last phrase that they said. “You need to learn when to hold on and to let go …..”

“Next one is Maeda and Kai .. Please-” Mochi was cut off by the university’s bell. “What a lucky midget…. We’ll continue this on the next meeting. You can go now ….”

The students quickly run outside and leave their room. Atsuko and Kai, who are having a conversation, were stopped when the bell rang. Kai was about to go to Haruna but to his surprise, Yuko is currently wiping her tears that made his anger and jealousy rose up. He dashed off and left Atsuko behind to push away the squirrel from his girl.

“What are you doing?!” he shouted.
“Yuko!” Atsuko followed and helped Yuko to stand up from the ground.
“Kai stop! He did nothing!” Haruna stopped the blond.
“Nothing?! Then why are you crying?!”

‘Because of you Baka!’ Yuko answered on his mind.
“I’m .. I’m not crying …. Come on, let’s go home ….” She drags the man away from them as she holds his hand and start taking their way home. The others just look at them worriedly and wondered what really happened and what WILL happen to them.

Kai decided to take Haruna to their home. They take the streets silently; it’s only the blow of the wind and the sounds of the cars passing by can be heard. They’re not even holding each other’s hand which is not usual for them.

“I’ll take my leave now. See you tomorrow ….” Kai said when they arrived in front of Kojima’s residence’s gate. He was about to take a step to leave when Haruna hold his hand.
“Come in first. Mom and Dad aren’t here ….. I don’t want to be alone ….”

Kai blushed on his thoughts, his dirty thoughts. Why would Haruna say something like that? Is she planning something? But this is not the right time for that! The blond shakes his head to clear his thoughts and say,

“Uhn.. Okay~ …”

They head towards the living room and switched on the television to watch some movies. Haruna clings on the blond’s arm and rested her head on his firm shoulder. She’s pretending that everything’s fine as she just wanted to calm herself before she starts a serious conversation. Minutes had passed and they were still in their position while watching a movie. Actually, both of them can’t understand what’s going on with that movie as their minds are focused with different thoughts. Kai is thinking why his girl is acting weird today and also what happened between her and Yuko while Haruna is thinking how she will talk to Kai about them, about their relationship.

“Kai …” she started.
“Uhn?”
“Are you and Atsuko … Okay now?” she asked without looking at him.
“Us? Yes .. We talked a lot earlier ….. I miss talking with her, and she said that *blah blah blah* and *blah blah blah*

Kai continued on talking and telling about what happened between him and Atsuko in a joyful way. He told everything that they had talked about and always saying that he do really miss the woman. He didn’t even notice that it’s only a simple question that Haruna asked to him and yet, he responded very long and not related answers.

“STOP!”

Kai was startled when Haruna suddenly shouts. She finally removes herself from the man and faces him with teary eyes. The blond was shocked to see his girl being like this. He’s confused and didn’t know if he said something wrong as all that he’s saying was about Atsuko, his and her friend.

“Are you happy now? Are you happy that your relationship with Atsuko is now okay?” she asked.
“Wh-wha …. Of course…. Why did you asked? Something wrong? Wh-why are you crying?” he asked worriedly.
“Is it hard for you when she’s avoiding you?” she continued on asking questions and not bothering to whatever Kai said.

“Y-Yes … Because she’s my friend and I don’t want someone to avoid me ……. She’s ….. she’s important to me …”

By that ‘without thinking if he will hurt Haruna or not’ answer from Kai, Haruna bursts out her tears. She tried to stop it by quickly wiping but it’s like an endless tears coming from her eyes. Kai was about to grab her hands and ask her but the woman move away from him. He’s completely clueless what’s going on with them. He doesn’t know why his girl is being like this. He doesn’t know if being glad because he and Atsuko are now okay is a bad news for her.

“I .. I can’t understand you …. What’s going on?! I’m completely clueless with your actions. Tell me what’s the problem …” he asked in a panicking tone.

“Problem? The problem is you Kai!! You’re the one that I can’t understand! Why you’re so numb?! You’re hurting me without noticing it!! I’ve been watching all your moves since that day that Atsuko and Yuko known about us! I know everything Kai!”
“Haruna …..” Kai can’t find any words to say.
“I know that your eyes are always with Atsuko! And now, now that you and her are okay, what will happen?! Maybe you’ll treat me just like before! Before they knew everything! Kai, it really hurt for me to hear those answers from you! Tell me ……” she took a deep breath before continuing her words.

“I don’t! I don’t love her!” Kai answered as he knows what Haruna will ask. “Haruna, I’m sorry if all this time, I’m being a fool for not knowing that I’m hurting you …. Haruna, believe me …. I love you ….” He continued and managed to hold the woman’s hands tightly but hearing those words from him doesn’t change Haruna’s decision. Though it really hurts for her, she really needs to do it for Kai. For him to know what he really feels.

She stood up and took steps forward. Her back is now facing the blond. “This is hard for me but I guess …… Kai, we need a break. You need a break ….. Think carefully about your feelings”
“W-wait… What do you mean?! Break?! I don’t need it! Haruna, please don’t do this! I love you!” he hugged the taller woman from the back.
“I .. I can’t feel it Kai ….. Please, respect my decision. It’s for you …… listen to your heart first before saying those three important words….”
“But Haruna ….”
“No buts …. Please, leave now before my parents see us in this kind of situation …..”

“I don’t want to! Haruna, don’t do this to me!” tears fall down on the midget’s cheeks.
“PLEASE KAI! LEAVE NOW!”

She faced the man and holds his wrist then drags him out of her house. Though the blond is struggling, she still managed to push him outside. She didn’t want to do it but she needed to before her decision will change. She can still hear the loud knocks from the door as she rested her back on it while slowly making herself fall on the ground. Her tears are continuously falling on her cheeks same as her heart which is continuously breaking into pieces.

It’s almost 30 minutes had passed when the knocks and shouts from Kai ended. Haruna thinks that he might felt tired and decided to go home so she stood up weakly and head towards her room. Instead of resting herself onto the bed, she quickly goes into the near sink when she felt that she needs to puke. She continued on retching for a few seconds and when it stopped, she looks at the mirror and feel worry and nervous for herself.

“It can’t be …..” She said to herself.

TBC ..  :cow:

I don't know what I wrote here :lol: I just let my hand typed these :lol:
and also, sorry for the lame 'what is love' activity .. LOL
I just based it on what happened to our class... how we ended up having those answers .. :lol:
specially the Love so sweet thing :lol:

Offline TakaminaBG

• ecchi
  • Member+
OH MY GOD!!!!!!! You..... You actually broke them up?!?!?
Poor Haruna... But what the!!!!!!!!! Is she.. She is, isn't she?
What will happen to Kai and Atsuko when Haruna is pregnat. And Yuko, too...
Update SOON!!!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
What the fuck just happened?

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Nice drama.  :bow:

Damn you stupid Kai, you're breaking two women's heart  :angry:

And Yuu-chan.... you seem like you only want this for your own happiness, but you're not, thinking about haruna....  :cry:

Acchan... so sad about you, sacrificing yourself for the happiness of Kai  :banghead:

And Haruna, I hope you won't go to Yuu and make him as your escape instead of starting to love him genuinely.  :(
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
wait.. a baby?! omg is so wrong..

aww yuuchan...

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
I don't like it... Too much drama...
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline korin48

• Self-proclaimed Greatest and Most Loyal AtsuMina fan!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • But I think TakaHarem is not too bad either ^~^
    • kooorrriiinnn
    • korin.desu.48
Damn! Too much drama!!!   :mon scare:
Haruna also is right... Kai should listen to his heart... and of course he DOES love Acchan!!  :mon fan:
Don't tell me that Haruna is pregnant!?!?!  :mon wtf:
I can't take anymore!!  :mon slapself:
You should make the ending chapter with AtsuMina and KojiYuu!!!  :mon blowhorn:
Please update soon!  :mon XD: :mon pray2:
Twitter | Facebook (fangirl account, dont use much)

Kami-oshi: -----
AKB oshi: Okada Nana, Kizaki Yuria, Yamada Nanami,
Mogi Shinobu
SKE oshi: Takayanagi Akane, Tani Marika, Matsumura Kaori,
Oba Mina
NMB oshi: Jo Eriko, Yamamoto Sayaka
HKT oshi: Murashige Anna, Sashihara Rino, Yamashita Emiri,
Kojina Yui
NGT oshi: Kitahara Rie, Ogino Yuka
Graduated member: Oshima Mai, Ohori Megumi, Shawako Hata,
Ogiso Shiori, Fukumoto Aina, Akimoto Sayaka (original kami-oshi),
Furukawa Airi, Yamada Nana, Kadowaki Kanako,
Takahashi Minami (2nd kami-oshi), Oya Masana, Kinoshita Momoka

Offline takamae

• ecchi
  • Member+
No!!! Haruna can't be pregnant  :angry:
To much drama  :bleed eyes:
I just hope this fic end with love not obligation

Thanx for the update :)

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
oh the drama in this fic  :lol:
haruna pregnant= kai feels obliged to take care of her...
i want LOVE and true feelings
i'm sure yuko will be more than willing to take care of haruna even if she's pregnant with someone else's child
Thank you for the update!!

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
hohoho...nice one :on GJ:

more problems will come to our beloved couples :kekeke:

I sense some unpredictable twists will come...

can't wait for the next episodes...

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Well... that's to be expected for Haruna to break up with Kai

And Yuu is really a tricky guy... trying to be a hero by saying to love someone is to let them go so they can have their happiness.

He's tricking Haruna to make the break up decision

Well... I guess Haruna is going to be pregnant...

But I do think Kai also loves Haruna....

So make KaixHarunaxAtsuko better... so everyone has their happy ending...

Thank you for the update

Can't wait to see the next

:wub: :inlove: :love: :heart:

Offline karupin12

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ツ Melooooonnn~♥
Thanks for your comments  :) I wonder when this fic will end .. lol
I'll make the story a bit fast on the following chapters .. :)

Chapter 14: Sacrifices Everywhere

-Kai's POV-

My throat hurts because of shouting her name same as my fists which are getting numb from continuous knocking at the door. I know Haruna is still there and she can hear me but she still doesn't want to let me in and talk to her. What I have done? What happened to us? Is it really over? Did I exceed on over doing things without knowing that I’m making her jealous? Yes, I know that she’s jealous and …….. Why the hell I did not notice it as early as possible?! If this isn’t happen to us, I will not realize what I have done!

I stop for awhile and sit down on the ground to take a rest. I know whatever I do and say, it will never change her decision but at least I tried. I rested may head on my palms and think of the things that made our relationship be in this worst situation. Instead of thinking about it, the question 'Why Haruna wanted me to realize my true feelings?' came into my mind. I also think about it and I guess I know what she means on it. What do she and Yuko mean. Did I fell in love with Atsuko? Do I really feel something for her? Do I love her?

Yes, she is important for me as. .... a friend. Yeah, as a friend, no more no less. Is it not right for me to feel that way? Why they can't understand it?! I just missed Atsuko! Is it wrong to feel so comfortable with her?! Is it wrong to be so happy with her?! Is it wrong to. ....... feel this way? I'm confused! God, please help me on this! Tell me what I should do! Help me to know what I really feel! Tell me if I'm in love with Atsuko!

As I close my eyes for awhile, I heard footsteps coming inside. It sounds like Haruna is now walking far away from the door. Maybe she thinks that I finally left this place.

I frowned right after I took a deep breath. Move heaven and earth, if gods will believe me or not, I really love Haruna and I can't take it to be far away from her. I can't live without her. Aargh! Why is it so hard to be torn between two women?! And ……. How will I tell this to Atsuko? I’ve said earlier that I will not break her friend’s heart. What if she found out that she’s the reason of our break up? Aaah! I don’t know what to do! Haruna, please come back to me. I love you~

I stand up from the ground and wipe the tears that fell from my redden eyes. I decided to just leave and talk to her tomorrow but as I look up, I saw Mr. and Mrs. Kojima looking worriedly at me. I bowed at them and gave a smile to say to them that I’m alright but I know that they already knew that something bad happened between me and their daughter.

“Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Kojima” I addressed them formally; not the usual mom and dad call. “I’m leaving now” I bowed again and ready to leave but Mr. Kojima stopped me from going when he grabbed my right shoulder.

“Kai-kun, I want you to listen to whatever my daughter will say to you. Please don’t make her suffer more”

I remained looking at the ground with widened eyes. Do they know already what happened to us? But how come? Maybe they knew that their daughter is suffering because of me. I feel ashamed for myself. I promised to them that I’ll protect and will not hurt their daughter but what I just did? All this time, I'm hurting her.

My foot started on taking a step when I felt the hand on my shoulder loosens. Once again, I think of the happenings that happened earlier; the crying face of my Haruna, how she delivered her resentments and how the heartbreaking words echoed back on my ears. As I continued, I did not notice that I'm already in front of our house. My mind is completely blank as I also did not notice that my father is currently sitting on his favorite sofa when I entered inside.

I look up at him and he's giving me a smile. I know those smiles, I know that he knows that I have a problem and if I want to talk about it, he's just there for me. I go and sit beside him after I put my shoes on the shoe rack.

"What's the problem my son?" he started but I just remain silent; I don't know how I should start it.
"Haruna problem?" he continued. Why does he need to say Haruna problem? Ah! I know, maybe it's because I once called her as my 'love'.
"Uhn. ." I bow my head to look on the carpet. "She. .. She broke up with me. .." I said as I felt my heart aches again.

"Why? Did you two have a fight? Did she tell you a valid reason why she broke up with you?" my father calmly asked.
"Yeah. . I guess.... Can I ask a question dad?" I did not wait for his response so I continued "Have you felt being in love with someone though you're in a relationship? and you also love that person?"

"Hmm.. let me think. .... Ah! Yes but my situation is different. I didn't have any relation with that girl yet we treat each other as lovers. We're doing things that lovers should do BUT there was a time that I met someone. I felt so glad when I'm with her like. ... like. ..... it's an unexplainable feeling! It's like my heart is jumping whenever she's around. That someone is your mom" he smiled at me. His aura suddenly changed into an in love one just like the teenagers nowadays.

"But what happened to the other girl?" I asked.
"You know, it's hard to dump or leave someone that once became part of your daily life. It's also hard to make sure of your true feelings towards someone BUT like what I did before, I just ask myself to know what's the best decision to make. Like, can I live without Haruna or can I live without Atsuko?"

"Hey! I did not say my problem is about them!" I blushed.
"Come on son, I know you. There's no need to hide it on me. ...." he tapped my shoulders. "... Kai listen, Please make a manly decision. Listen carefully to your heart and you'll know your answers to your questions. Though it's hard, you still need to choose only one. You can't avoid hurting one of them in this kind of situation"

I can't help it, a tear falls to my cheeks when I heard the word 'hurt'; it's just making me to remember Haruna.
"Dad, I really love Haruna. ... I can't live without her.." I sobbed.
"Sshh~ don't say things which you're still not sure. Kai, ask this to yourself whenever you think about them, 'Do you really love her or you're just used to when she's around? Real love is different from getting used to, son. It's like using your computer, though you said you can't live without it, I'm sure you can, you lived in this word for years without that gadget"

"Don't cry little buddy. ..." he wiped my tears. ".... I know you can do it. Now go and take some rest. Tomorrow will be a new day for you"
I stand up from the seat and ready to leave but before I completely take the stairs, I face my father once again and said, "Thanks Dad"

-End of Kai's POV-

Another morning and school day came. Today is an unusual day for Kai and Haruna for not going together to school. Earlier, right after Kai step outside and drive his car, he was about to go to fetch Haruna but he remembered that it's now over between them and he doesn’t need to do it anymore.

Haruna entered at the school gate and takes the path towards the room of their first subject. It's almost 8:30 in the morning and she's now 5 minutes late but she doesn't care of it as she know that their professor will come late than her. She stands still in front of the door while looking on the ground; still thinking what will happen today because she knows that everyone, not only her friends will notice the sudden disunion of her and Kai.

Haruna grabs the handle of the door to open it but as the time that her hand touches it, another hand accidentally holds her. She looks at the person with a blank expression like she doesn't care whoever it is.

"Ohayou Nyan-nyan!" The squirrel look like smiled at her. "You're late. ." he added.
"Ah, Yuuchan, Ohayou.... " she answered plainly.
"Not in the mood? Cheer up, it's too early to be like that. .... Ne, look at me" Yuko showed her best funny face; showing his fangs, widening his eyes while making her nostrils big. By that face, Haruna giggled and showed her lovely smile that made Yuko's heart to beat abnormally.

"That suits you... Keep on smiling. You'll never know that through your smiles, you can also make the others do the same....... like me"
"Uhn.. Arigatou Yuuchan~ Let's go?"

Yuko nods to agree then open the door. Right after the door opens showing the two late students, the class who's been crazily making noises, became silent when they saw them. Everyone looks at them confusedly while asking themselves 'Why they are together?'. After a few seconds, their glares move to Kai who is also now wondering why they came to class together.

The blond ignores his classmates’ glares as he quickly closes his fist, wrinkles his forehead and grits his teeth because of jealousy and anger. He wants to strangle Yuko for being so close to his Haruna or rather his EX.

-Haruna's POV-

It feels awkward when all of our classmates became silent while looking at us. Is it really strange to see me and Yuuchan together? But we've been like this before. Aagh! I'll just ignore them. I noticed that Yuuchan is still holding my hand so I quickly remove it; maybe it's the reason why our classmates are being like this.

I'm about to go to my respective seat but once I look at it, I remember that I'm assigned to sit besides Kai. My foot stops from taking a step when my eyes met him. He looks like a dangerous wild animal who's preventing himself to kill its prey. Seeing him being like this really scares me. I never thought he will be like this after our break up or maybe after he saw me and Yuuchan.

I'm still standing with Yuuchan near the door when it suddenly opens again showing our 'also late' professor.

"Kojima and Oshima-san! Please take your seats!" our professor shouted.

I start to walk slowly without keeping my eyes off with Kai while thinking what I should do to avoid him. I still don't want to talk to him and I still don't want to go near him then suddenly, I saw a vacant chair from the corner of my eyes. It's only located at the fourth row, 2 chairs away from his back. I take my turn and avoid my seat next to him to go at the vacant chair. I can see that his reaction became a bit shock and at the same time, disappointed. Sorry Kai, but I still don't want to be with you.

-End of Haruna's POV-

Kai felt disappointed when he thought that he can talk with Haruna now. He just look at the avoiding woman who is now completely ignoring him and pretending that she's listening to the discussion. Because of what Haruna did, it just made their classmates and friends to feel confuse and start murmuring their speculations instead of paying attention to their professor. One and a half hour had passed and it's not about the lesson for today that they have learned but the rumors that Kai and Haruna might broke up.

The university's bell rang so their other classmates quickly go outside and start gossiping the issue that they have got to the other sections and even to the other courses. Haruna is busy arranging her things in her bag and once everything are all set, she takes one step forward to leave but a grip on her hand prevents her.

"Let me go. .." she said without looking as she already know who that person is.
"Haruna, please. ... Let's talk. .."
"Kai. .. Let me go. ... Please" she's preventing her tears to come out again.
"But Haruna. .." Kai finally let go of her hand when he noticed that her hand is trembling.

Haruna didn't say any word as she doesn't want to make their conversation longer that will probably or surely end up a crying scene again. She started on walking outside the room and ignoring her friends glares at her. After a few seconds, Yuko decided to follow her as he knows that the woman needs someone to be with her and share her problems. Though Kai wanted to stop him and follow Haruna instead, he just let what the woman wanted like what her father said to him.

The blond took his bag and start to leave the room to go to somewhere where his feet will take him. Kuu wanted to follow him and ask for some things but Mariko prevented him. His troll girlfriend knows that the blond needs some time alone to think; the time will come for them to know what really happened between him and Haruna.

-Yuko's POV-

"Damn! Where is she?! I don't even know that she can walk fast!"

I take the path to where Haruna might go while also searching in some rooms and group of students at the hallway. Somehow, I feel glad that I was born small because I can easily walk through these 'coming-on-my way' students. Aargh! Am I walking at the entrance? Why do these people coming in the opposite way?

I already reached the end of the building and yet, there's no Nyan-nyan's sign somewhere. Maybe she already gone downstairs and left the school? But, I think it's impossible, she has a problem and I'm sure she doesn't want the others see her and talk about her. Hmm~ Ah! How fool I am to not remember that place?! Maybe she's there!

I quickly run upstairs towards the rooftop while hoping that she's really there. After a few steps, I gasp for air when I finally reached my destination. My guess was right, she's here, sitting beautifully while the wind is caressing her smooth hair but despite of that, I can clearly notice her problematic and frowning expression. I wonder what happened between her and Kai. Did she really. ..... but she loves Kai, so much *Ouch!* She probably needs someone to talk to now. I should give it a try to ask her.

I walk silently towards her but it seems that she already noticed me. I sat beside her and thinking how I will start our conversation but instead of me talking to her first, she suddenly talks and say,

"What are you doing here?"
"I. . Ano. . Hmm"

Damn it! I can't say any word!

"I. . I'm worried about you. .."
"Sorry. .. Is it obvious enough?"
"Uhn.." I nod. "I'm here for you.. You can tell me anything if you want. .. I'll try my best to help you..." I reach for her hand and hold it tightly. She's now looking at me with teary eyes; she really needs someone to talk to. Nyan-nyan, I hate when I see you like this.

"Yuuchan~!!" suddenly, she pull me closer to her and hug me. I'm not taking this situation as an advantage but I'm taking this to support and care for her. I think my guess is right, they broke up. Though I want it to happen, I also hate it at the same time; I hate to see Nyan-nyan in this kind of situation; crying and looks so depressed like she's carrying all the problems that the world can have.

"Yuuchan!" she cries while saying my name for the second time. I can feel my shoulder is getting wet because of her tears.
".... I really love him Yuuchan but. ... it really hurts" she continued.

It's not only her heart who’s breaking right now but also mine when she said those right near on my ear. It's like those words are bullets that keep on shooting directly to my heart but this is not the time to think of my own sorrows, I should think of a way and proper words how to lessen her sadness.

"Ssshh~ don't cry... Tell me, do you want this to happen?" I asked and she just shakes her head.
"... then why did you do it?"
"I did that because I love him. I did that for his own sake and for him to realize what he really feels. .." she answered while sobbing.

You're really a good person Nyan-nyan. .. Sacrificing your own happiness just for Kai, just for someone you love. Suddenly I thought of something, did I do something to make them like this? But. ..... Aagh! I don't know if it's right or wrong! Is it wrong that I've made Kai's mind confused?! That I've made him to think what he really feels?! Kami-sama, answer me!

"You're taking the risk Nyan-nyan.. What if. ...." I don't have a chance to continue my question when she suddenly answered,
"Then I'll accept the painful truth... *hiks hiks*"
"..... If it's really us in the end, then its fine, it's great but if it's really the end for us, it’s fine also, at least I've made him happy with his true love one"

"I. . I can't say anything. You're such a good person. ... Nyan-nyan, I'm sorry if I can't do anythig for you. ." I frowned.
"No, it's okay. Your presence is too much already. Thank you for being here. Thank you for listening to me. Thank you Yuuchan" she brakes our hug and look at me with a small smile on her face.

“Can I ask a favor?” I said.
“Eh? Nani?”
“Can you please keep that smile on your face? Because it’s making my heart …… UGH!” I put my hand on my chest and acted like my heart is aching. Nyan-nyan looks worriedly on me so I continued, “……. To fall even more for you” then I smile, showing my dimples and squirrel teeth.
“Hehe …” she let out a small laugh, “You’re really a sweet talker Yuuchan …”

Though she ignored or maybe she doesn’t want to talk about it; my feelings for her, I’m still glad that I can make her smile in spite of the problems that she’s facing right now. I promise, I’ll do anything for her without receiving anything in return. I’ll do this voluntarily; I’ll do this not for myself but for her. Now, I don’t care if she and Kai will be together, the most important thing for now is I’ll make her happy and forgot her problems even for awhile.

But Kai …… Please hurry on realizing your feelings, if you do really love Nyan-nyan, you should go after her again and make sure not to hurt her again or else, I’m really going to take her away from you!

TBC ..  :deco:

Offline vPANDAv

• ecchi
  • Member+
this chapter is so sad  :cry:

hurry up kai and make up your mind already!! your hurting everyone around you!!  :rock:

I hope next chapter won't be even more sad  :(

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Yuko and Haruna are being idiot.. Smh
while Kai is all being cool and stupid hurting everyone's feelings! Round of applause for that!

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Souda! We`re alive