JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Sugar Baby Love

Author Topic: The fanfiction post thread | Chapter 4(22/09/14)[kojiyuu,wmatsui] I LIVE! UPDATE  (Read 19555 times)

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
Re: The fanfiction post thread | Chapter 3 (22/09/13) UPDATED [kojiyuu,wmatsui]
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2013, 10:25:46 AM »
Oh... how could I forgot to comment on the previous chapter.. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I hope Asahi and Yuko can meet soon, and they can get to know about their friendship on the forum.
I'll wait for your update patiently, even though there's no tomotomo here.

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2013, 02:27:47 PM »
 :bow: :bow: next please :bow: :bow:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline FoxKing

• ecchi
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2013, 01:57:20 AM »
nice story hope you update soon  :mon firecrack:

:mon santa4:

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2013, 02:54:09 AM »
very ggod and nice story

i like both of the couples...

thanks

and update ASAP

^3^

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
Nice and like this story~
update please...
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
wow I wonder what will happen if Asahi know korisu is yuko  :lol:

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
M-matsui R-ren....

PLEASE CONTINUED IT ><

I'M WAITING~

Offline X8RTIER

• Love ache!! who cares!! Stone like heart!!
Ill be waiting for more updates
 :thumbsup
:3 MEOW? PROBLEM PEOPLE

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
PLEASE DON'T STOP THIS FANFIC ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) :banghead:

Offline xsilentreader

• CrazyAngel
  • Seriously, don't be serious.
BbSis...have i ever told you that i love your woks!!! ever since i read It started with a wedding!!! i fell in love with it because i'm a marimii die hard shipper!!!please let there be more Marimii moments soon~~~
X is mark of Silent
Silent is a reader.

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
Hello there! I don't know if anyone still read this...
Yes, I'm not dead. After exactly a year(really if I wanted to do it on purpose I couldn't xD), this fic got an update!

I'm sorry it's not It started in a wedding  :bleed eyes:

It is not proofread, so please forgive my mistakes :x

The fanfiction post thread chapter 4

There I was, with an incredulous look on my face, staring first handly at the result of the NO3B script contest. Morikawa-sensei was with a smile of proud and satisfaction. This was fake, right? How come my name was on the top of the list?!

“Congratulations, Oshima-san! You won the contest.” Morikawa-sensei proudly tapped my shoulder with the palm of his hands.

“Thank you… But…” I was still unsure. What if…

“Don’t worry. It was a clean victory. There was nothing in the regulament saying that people in your situation couldn’t apply. Also, the anonnimousness of the applicants were kept until they decide the winner script.” He explained still smiling.

“Well, in this case, if you allow me…” He nodded giggling as if he knew what I was about to do. “YEEY! I WON!” I screamed my lungs out throwing both arms in the air. Then I started to give small jumps swinging my arms. “Yeey! I won! No3b wait for me~ I’m gonna see Asahi everyday for a while!” Morikawa-sensei just laughed. Thanks that room was sound proof, otherwise the entire floor would hear me.

“Well, Oshima-san, let’s go back to work now.” He said gently. My answer was an energetic ‘hai’. And we restarted to work until my time to go home.

While working, I started to remember what was the story I applied. I just had this idea that was perfect and decided to write it down with few actors in mind, beside the NO3B girls. It tells the story of three girls who wanted to be idols.

The fate of these girls changed when they met each other after failing in an audience for the nth time. A midget girl with a bit of boyish behavior, a lolita styled girl, and a rather plain tall girl. But while they were chatting, the lolita girl received a call from the producer. Happy, she left the other two; little did she know he just wanted to take advantage on her.

After being left behind, the midget girl and the plain girl continued their chat, until the plain girl sight a thing on the floor. It was a limited edition of a phone strap she wanted so bad. Almost at the same time, two men in black suit appeared with guns in hands asking for the phone strap. As she refused, the one who seemed to be the leader pointed his gun upwards and shot. The bullet hit a gas can and their surrounding got filled with steam. The two girl took this as an opportunity to scape and ran back to the building they were in before, with the man right behind them.

In an attempt to hide, the two entered in a supposedly empty room. But they found two woman making out in there. The smaller girl found it a bit disgusting. They apologized and hurriedly left the room. The next room was a dressing room, and taller had the idea of disguise as man. Still, the guys in black were after them. They broke in a music video recording and tried to mingle with the male dancers. Little did they know  they were being observed. The men were deceived and passed them on the studio.

When the two finally thought it was safe, they were cornered by a woman in black, who happened to be one of the two who were making out. Once again, the men reached them, but when the one who shoot earlier asked the woman about two teen running, she pointed them the wrong direction. When they were out of sight, the woman bluntly asked them if they wanted to be idols. Without a clue of what the woman had in mind, they said yes. Only to find out later that they would debut as male idols.

Later complications would make the third girl join the group. Yep, the main idea was make them danso all the time. I know I pick on my sis about it, but deep inside, or not so deep, I like it too.

But, OH MY! Now think about it, my first official work will be with No3b! I’ll meet them often, and chat with them, and I can even acquaint with them. Or better, maybe I can even become their friends! Yuko! Stop delusioning and go back to work! You should just contempt yourself with just being the president of their fanclub. And the work I’m currently in gives me access to juicy information.

I was too happy to fully concentrate on work. My mind wondered to the Idol-land, while I did my work mechanically. I only realized it was time to go home when Morikawa-sensei announced he was leaving. I myself started to gather my belongings to go back home. I still have a lot to do for today; like finish a paper for college, the chapter of my fic, and moderate the forum. Also, I had to post when they would announce the script contest winner, and where, and give the links. Professionalism kept me from tell them who the winner was. It’s okay, because soon they will know that Oshima Yuko, aka H_Korisu, is the lucky person. Yes! Oh god, I’m so excited!

By the time I arrived home, I found Rena sprawled on the coach. She was out of her danso outfit this time. Her long raven hair was pending from the edge of the coach. She was wearing a light blue shorts and a pink strapped blouse. I couldn’t resist a tease.

“I bet Juju would love to jump onto you if she saw you now.” The smugness in my tone was visible. Rena sat straight upon hearing my voice. I bet she is blushing hard now.

“Come on, Yuko! At least arrive decently at home before start with the teasing.” Rena pouted. Before I could voice out my reply, her phone, which was on the center table, buzzed. Since it was about time for the variety program where the kiddo is the MC, the message could be from only one person. Rena sighed.

“Is that from your loli crush again?” Rena just nodded. She didn’t seem pleased with the constant messages she was receiving from Jurina since she was forced to give her number to the girl. I remember she was really pissed with me when she arrived home that day. I apologized for the prank because I really thought that, or Jurina would figure out that Ren-kun was a girl, or that Rena would tell her. Apparently, Ren-kun ignored Jurina, and the kiddo had to blackmail ‘him’ to get ‘his’ number. That was what the kiddo told me when she finally was gotten rid by Rena. And since then I have to hear Jurina babbling about my cool and handsome younger brother, and how cold he is toward her. On the other hand, Rena was feeling on her skin how persistent Jurina can be. She was used to have girls squealing over her.

Rena blushed more and I figured the message had more than just letters. I managed to sneak to her side and take a peek on the phone screen. Yep. Right on the spot. On the screen there was an image of the kiddo making a cute face with the cat-like smile wearing a frilled dress. The written message probably was something like ‘Ren-kun, please watch my program. And please remember to reply me sometimes. (insert pleading face here) chu~ S2’.

“Good, Rena-chan, one more exclusive pic for your collection!” I teased again.

“Yuuchan, stop! Go drool over your goddess Asahi! And don’t ever try to set me up with Jurina again! It is only giving me headache!” Rena snapped at me. I raised both of my arms in sign of defeat.

“Easy, sis! I just want you to be happy. But I’ll leave you. I have stuff to do. Also, I want to see if NekoMimi is online.” And before Rena find a way to tease me with this, I fled from the living room. I even forgot to tell her about the contest. Maybe I’ll tell her after the TV program.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

It was my day off. Our day off actually. I had lunch with Nami and Hinata. We had a great time with the food and the chat, but my mind was on what Korisu told me the other day. We had a break from a rehearsal and I went to check my phone. Since my schedule is a bit unstable, Korisu and I started to leave messages offline, to be checked up whenever we had a spare time. I must confess, it became like my addiction, my drug. To fullfil my expectations, the notification light was flashing blue, which is a message from skype. Trying not to show how excited I was, I swyped the pattern to unlock the screen. The message was sent about fifteen ago and seemed as cheerful as she always is.

Korisu started saying she had big news, but also apologized for breaking our agreement of not telling too much personal stuff. She assured it was worth the break. And my excitement slowly turned into worry. Everytime she is as hyped as she was, it had something to do with No3b. It frightens me the thought of how she would react if she finds out I’m the one she adores as an idol. Sometimes I get jealous over my idol self because of how much she is on Korisu’s thoughts. Because of the gay and sweet tone she always speak of her goddess Asahi. It seems I’m not even talking about myself.

When I typed a reply, she immediately answered back. She didn’t want to tell the big news by leaving a message offline. I said I had just few minutes from my break at work. Well, I wasn’t lying. Then it came. And struck me right into the heart.

“Neko-chan~ I won the No3b script contest!!! Please, keep it a secret until it is officially out!”

“WOW! CONGRATULATIONS! Your secret is safe with me!” I typed mechanically.

Korisu won the contest. This wasn’t registering in my mind yet. Korisu won the fucking script contest! Wait. WHAT? Okay, sorry for the bad language. But she won it! Does it mean I’ll meet her in person? Why this disturb me so much? I could only read her happy ranting while my shaken hands held the phone. Was I afraid to meet her? I could actually hear her voice saying each and every typed word; and hear the laugh I loved so much. To my luck, the break was over and I had to go back to practice.

A few days later, in the aforementioned lunch, I brought the contest topic in our chat.

“Hey, do you remember the name of the script contest winner?” It wasn’t publically announced yet, but we know this kind of thing beforehand.

“If I recall well, it is Oshima Yuko.” Nami answered trying to remember, putting her hashi aside. This name sounds quite familiar… Isn’t that the pres…

“Yeah, Oshima-chan~” Hinata cut my thoughts, while munched a small portion of food. “Who knew that the president of our fanclub would anonymously win the contest!”

“They are the same?!” I know I sounded a bit desperate.

“Sure thing! And also that girl from Tohto TV that is always looking at us.” Hinata added putting another portion of food in her mouth.

An uneasy sensation took my body. I felt like a complete cheater. For all thi s time, not only I’m Korisu’s favorite idol, but I also know how she looks like and we are often meeting! How am I going to face her next week in the first cast and staff meeting? How am I going to face her almost everyday on shooting ground? How can I not show her all the affection I have for her? How to not love her when she will laugh everyday with that voice that captivates me? After lunch, I went straight home trying to remember her face. But I couldn’t.

Work kept me busy until the anticipated meeting day. As my agency likes to keep the mystery until the end, I found myself in a room filled with staff and the cast. Everyone was chatting timidly. Aside from me, Hinata, and Nami, I recognized Hirota Reona, Yingling, Takigawa Hanako, Shinoda Mariko, Kawano Naoki, Mizushima Hiro, Hakuryu, and Tagawa Yosuke. Nami was constantly giving Takigawa-san a nervous look. Hinata shared the attention of Kawano-san and Mizushima-san. I just wanted it to be over. My hands were shaky and sweat.

The door opened and No3b manager entered accompanied by an incredibly pretty girl. She was nervously smiling and cute dimples only make look more adorable. As she introduced herself, my heart skipped like crazy. It was her! Her appealing voice took a form and her good looks only make it worse for me…

And I finally admited to myself that I was hopelessly in love with H_Korisu, better, Oshima Yuko.

Chapter 4 – END

I hope it worthed the wait a bit... Next chapter we will have another character pov :3

Now replies o/

Stv_wong: It's okay, my dear :3 I myself forget to comment sometimes. Yuko and Haruna, in this case Asahi, will meet soon, because even when the pov is of another character, they will talk about them. Thank you for the patience :3 maybe tomotomo special appearance?

Zita: Well, please have patience with me >< Thank you for reading o/

FoxKing: Here it was! Thank you for reading!

Acher1992: Thank you! I like them too~ there will be two more couples ;) Thanks for reading o/

Deguchi: Thank you for reading \o/

Kazutoryu: Now you know what happened when Asahi found that Korisu is Yuko :3 I hope you liked! Thank you for reading o/

48matama: I never expected Ren would be that famous :3 Matsui Ren for you next chapter o/ Thank you for reading o/ and no, I won't stop this fanfic o/

X8rtier: I hope you enjoyed the update :3 Thank you for reading :D

Xsilentreader: Why, thank you! I'm happy to know that! And wow a fellow MariMii shipper \o/ I love to find people love MariMii~ I'm die hard too~ Don't worry, I'll do MariMii moments for our enjoyment o/ Thank you for reading o/

Mayuki0048: Here it was! Thank you for reading o/

See ya next update  :cow:

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline yuuyu

• ecchi
  • Member+
The fanfiction post thread | Chapter 4(22/09/14)[kojiyuu,wmatsui] I LIVE! UPDATE
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2014, 07:53:53 PM »
I'm so happy you updated (regardless of which story it was). ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ
Quite the time skip there... a month or so...? o.o
I'm excited to see whose POV we're going to see through next chapter!
WAIT so do we get to "watch" Mendol as this continues? And from the cast it seems we're getting a new kind of Mendol... Damn it now I'm really dying to find out. ( ´Д`)
Till next update!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
omg! finalle they met!

Offline FoxKing

• ecchi
yaaaaaaay a update, m glad you updated, and it was long worth the wait. :farofflook:

this is interesting never seen a mendol fic like this. :P

I like how jurina thinks rena a guy in this ^^

anyways hope you continue to update, all your stories more frequently.  :lol:

Offline kahineechan

• Yuuko & Yukiko Oshi
  • Member+
  • Netflix, Tumblr, Pizza makes me happy. 23歳 Kahi
gay and sweet tone

“Hey, do you remember the name of the script contest winner?” It wasn’t publically announced yet, but we know this kind of thing beforehand.

“If I recall well, it is Oshima Yuko.” Nami answered trying to remember, putting her hashi aside. This name sounds quite familiar… Isn’t that the pres…

“Yeah, Oshima-chan~” Hinata cut my thoughts, while munched a small portion of food. “Who knew that the president of our fanclub would anonymously win the contest!”

“They are the same?!” I know I sounded a bit desperate.

“Sure thing! And also that girl from Tohto TV that is always looking at us.” Hinata added putting another portion of food in her mouth.

And I finally admitted to myself that I was hopelessly in love with H_Korisu, better, Oshima Yuko

I gotta admit that this is worth the long wait. srsly. like thank you bbsis. eehhhhh. I'm going to re-read it started with a wedding now.
Ships that make me weabo

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
MAMAAAAAAA~~~~!!  :mon inluv: :mon inluv: :mon inluv:
I made a very good decision to start reading this fic~  :roll:
Actually I was kinda.. wondering about the title... now I get it after I read the content  :mon sweat:
Don't judge the fic by the title lol~
waw~ from Mendol ehh.. Kojiyuuu~~ isn't it supposed to be.. AsaYuu??  :?
LOL just kidding~ that sounds weird  :lol:
Maritroll~  :mon evillaff:
so it seems Asahi knows who is H.Korisu.. which is Yuko~  :mon star:
kyaaaaaaaa!!!! Ren-kun~~~~~~  :mon cam: :mon lovelaff: :mon roll: :mon fu:
oho~ Nami...Nami.... Hannahchan~ I know who is that...  :mon geek:
its Hanako~
isn't?   :mon huh:
isn't?  :mon heh:
can't wait to see their moments soon~~
I'll be waiting~ (forever hahahahahahahaha)
 :mon bye: :mon bye: :mon bye:

Offline Senelcar

• Member+
WHAT THE !!!!!!!!!
An update !!!!!!
Seems like it will snow tomorrow xD
Im happy to see you wont forgot your fanfics like that, im always happy to read ont of your fanfic :)
No matter if it's "the fanfiction thread", "it's started with a wedding" or an OS, please keep updating your works !!

Offline wmxmy

:inlove:  :wub:  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: OH MY GOD I'M SO IN LOVE WITH YOUR FANFIC !!
やらずに後悔, やって後悔

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Sugar Baby Love