JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Love Revolution 21

Author Topic: The Sato Masaki Thread (佐藤優樹)  (Read 158622 times)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Re: The Sato Masaki Thread (佐藤優樹)
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2012, 04:58:37 PM »
1) Typical cost of an H!P album: JPY 3,150

2) Masaki spending total on plastic toys: JPY 5,000

3) The value of hearing Masaki, in English, say
" Also don't miss it when we are slappin' our bottoms":
PRICELESS

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2012, 04:10:02 AM »
Masaki's special interview on Girls News
まー×モニ

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2012, 10:56:02 AM »
Masaki talks about Oda-san

–An 11th gen member has been added to that Morning Musume. Oda Sakura-san. What impressions do you have of her as of now?

Sato Masaki: Yep! I stayed with her as my roommate at a hotel, and got to know various things about her. She’s incredibly kind……How should I say it? Ah~, She’s a Sayashi-san type.

Sayashi Riho: Wait a second. Isn’t that too vague!

Sato Masaki: (ignoring her) I can’t fill the bath with hot water, and since I can’t be relied on for it, I was talking the whole time from the instant I got in the room about things unrelated to the bath.  Then, she finally said, “Are you taking a bath? Should I heat the water?” and I replied, “Eh? You can heat it?”! Then, “Masaki-san, you can’t heat a bath?” “Ah, I don’t mean that I’m concluding you can’t do it……” Like that.

– (lol)

Sato Masaki: Then she asked me, “What temperature is good for you?” I didn’t know what to say since until now Kuduu had been setting the temperature and such, so I said, “Normal is ok.” Then, since Oda-san said, “What is a normal temperature?” I thought, “What should I do!?” (lol) But I said “Whatever temperature Oda-san likes”…… I really worked hard! At that conversation! And then she heated it for me but I was called outside the room. By the time I got back it’d already gotten cold, so I just took a shower and slept. So Oda-san was attentive to each one of my needs, and is reliable, and good at singing……

–Um~……

Sato Masaki:
When we were staying together, I got to know deep deep deep inside, “Ah, she’s this kind of girl”.

–I see, I see. Iyaa~, today is incredible~ isn’t it.

Everyone: (bursts out laughing)

–That’s incredible, Maa-chan. You know, today, I still have half of the questions I thought of left over, but hearing stories about school and the bath made our time wind up (lol).

Staff: (Bewildered) There’s about 5 minutes left……

Sato Masaki: Hai! Oda-san has joined with such a good singing voice, right? Until now I’ve been saying, “I’ll work hard at dancing and singing to not lose to Sayashi-san and Ayumin and such,” but from now on I have to make sure not to be overtaken by my kouhai. In dancing and singing. Also, in things like expressions and smiling and scary faces.

Sayashi Riho: Scary faces!?

–You want to become able to do serious faces too, right (lol).

Sato Masaki: Attractive faces. I want to steadily learn the ability to express myself like that. I think Oda-san will be a girl who’ll continue to grow. Getting better at singing and such since she’s joined Morning Musume. Since I heard that from someone.

Kudou Haruka: What are you saying!?

Everyone: (bursts out laughing)

Sato Masaki: Since I heard that, I want to make the level of the 10th gen steadily rise so that we’re not overtaken by Oda-san…… Since I feel like that could happen all of a sudden.

Kudou Haruka: If we stay like we are now, right.

Sato Masaki: I’ll work hard to become a senpai who, like the 9th gen-sans, can say, “This is not good”.

–I see. As part of that, you should learn how to heat the bathwater.

Sato Masaki: Eh? I secretly watched that time and learned how.

–When Oda-san was heating it?

Sato Masaki: Yep!

–All right, let’s do our best.

Everyone: (lol)

http://blog-project.net/special-translations/78341

Maa-chan's good points
–All right, I got it. Let’s talk about Maa-chan’s good points.

Sayashi Riho:
(lol)

–In our previous interview, thanks to Maa-chan forcing Tanaka Reina to have a connection with her, I heard that the mood of the group improved.

Sato Masaki: In some DVD manga-zee……

Kudou Haruka: Magazine!

Sato Masaki: Kuduu, me, Tanaka-san, and Mitsui-san had a love square battle (?) and there Tanaka-san told me, “You’re my favorite! I love you.” When I returned to my school in Hokkaido, “How was Tanaka-san? Scary?” I was asked, and I wondered why everyone was asking me things like that. Even looking in YouTube, I couldn’t see at all why she would be scary. But since everyone was asking me, “Was she scary?” I thought “I wonder if she really is that scary?” the whole time, but in that DVD ma…

Kudou Haruka: Magazine.

Sato Masaki: When we did that magazine, Tanaka-san would talk to me, and when I teased her like “Tanaka-san!” we steadily became able to talk normally. And so, on that occasion it was initiated by Tanaka-san. Since she talked to me, I was able to just go right up to her. Like she was yielding and soft!

–But I was hearing that Maa-chan would talk to her senpai without any reservations.

Kudou Haruka: I think that’s incredible. I can respect it.

–Don’t you feel scared of your senpai?

Sato Masaki: My school senpai were scary. The 6th years were really scary. As for why they are, they would be hitting away the balls that 1st years were playing wtih. I thought that was unbelievable for the 1st years, so we all went to tell the 6th years to please stop it. Everyone got together from team 1 to team 5. Then the 6th years started crying. Since I was a girl who wasn’t concerned even if the balls were crushed, or if they intruded where I was playing, when watching them cry I pitied them, and went up to them by myself to say “Sorry”. Then, since the 6th years also apologized, I thought, “Ah, senpai really are kind”.

–Maa-chan, what are you talking about?

Sato Masaki: About a ball!

– I get that (lol). I meant for you to talk about your Hello! Pro senpai, not your elementary school ones…

Sato Masaki: Then I started thinking, “Older girls really are kind”. Since I have 2 younger sisters, I was from the standpoint that I had to be reliable. Changing their diapers, or watching for problems, or playing with them, or making dinner. But joining Morning Musume, I became the youngest. Then when I got to know Tanaka-san, since Okai Chisato-san (℃-ute) and Natsuyaki Miyabi-san (Berryz Kobo) would all come to see her, she introduced me to them and got me able to talk to them. And so, the impetus was always Tanaka-san.

–But I think Maa-chan got close with your senpai because you have that innocent character as well. Therefore if Maa-chan wasn’t there, I think the current Morning Musume would have been more brutal. It wouldn’t have come together like this as a group.

Kudou Haruka:
I think that’s true. If Maa-chan wasn’t here, we wouldn’t have been able to talk like this to Tanaka-san and Michishige-san. When we just joined as the 10th gen, since Maa-chan would comfortably go up to our senpai, though it would have been frightful for the rest of us (lol), Maa-chan being too airheaded perhaps charmed them, or rather they got like, “There’s a funny girl here”, and they were able to be affectionate to her, and riding that wave the other 9th and 10th gen members also were able to become closer to our senpai. So I think it’s quite true that Maa-chan has enabled us to become close with our senpai.

http://blog-project.net/special-translations/78341
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 11:21:59 AM by oaxiac »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2012, 06:28:39 PM »
omg

Quote from: ro-kun
Quick summaries of some of the captions to those pics (sorry, can't do a word-by-word translation lol):

Clockwise from top left:

- Though she was always smiling, when she cried you'd think it was the end of the world!
- Something about her being happy to be able to roll over when sleeping, even with milk all over her mouth. XD
- She was an easy kid to raise, and didn't cry or complain. She was always smiling when she was a baby.
- She was a mischievous child, and great at dragging her friends into it.
- To say one thing, she was a peculiar child. She loved to move around, and was poor at staying still.
- Her first ballet recital. She began it in 2nd grade to help fix her posture. She would ski at the beach, on rivers, and in mountains, and was a gifted child at anything involving movement.

*thx to ro-kun
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 06:47:37 PM by oaxiac »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2012, 03:47:03 AM »
one more story from her mom...

A Girl Who Can't Stay Still, and an Attempted Runaway......!?

Even on the day she was supposed to be born, Masaki didn't really want to come out. She probably didn't want to be parted from her mother before birth. On that day, soon after she was born she smiled, having a charm even then which surprised the midwives.

We stopped to watch a DVD at a big electronics store, and she wandered off...... I searched while crying until the security guard came, and we found her eating candy with some ladies in the backyard. Then when she was 2, she tried to join in with a parade at Disneyland...... Also, she loved vehicles, and so rode in a small hand-pushed car at amazing speeds through the hallway and living room, and made lots of noise while drifting through the kitchen. She was a child with great reflexes who, before entering elementary school, could manage motocross and replica motorbikes designed for kids.

The first words she said were "TiTiTi". She'd say that when petting the head of a doll, so I think she probably wanted to say "YoshiYoshi". Oh, and by the way, her expression for this imitative sound was always different. Even then she loved shiny things, and it was incredibly cute when she'd see something like that and say, "So pretty~"

*Thx to ro-kun

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #65 on: October 27, 2012, 03:51:06 AM »
my goodness stories of maachan as a baby is cute yet funny
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #66 on: October 27, 2012, 05:17:25 AM »
my goodness stories of maachan as a baby is cute yet funny
Much like how she is today. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2012, 02:15:07 AM »
Those kid Maachan stories feels like reading a chapter summary of Yotsuba&! :lol:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline TommyVD

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2012, 07:49:31 AM »
From a recent Zukki blogpost.

Satou-san, you’ve got the wrong time lol

Yesterday I received a birthday present from Masaki-chan

Huh?

I… wasn born in August right…??

She’s such a mysterious girl… lol

I’m sorry it’s laaate

She said…lol

She gave me a Mickey blanket and a Minnie-chan iPhone case. :music:

Adorable~ :raburabu2:

I wanted to take a picture but because it’s a case I can’t…lol

I was going to take the case off but I couldn’t get it off… :shout:

I’ll take a picture of it in front of a mirror later. :light:

Thank you Masaki-chan. :*:・( ̄∀ ̄)・:*:

For the record: Zukki's birthday is August 5. So about three months too late.:lol:

Via: http://blog-project.net/suzuki-kanon/82374
Original link: http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-9ki/entry-11388405331.html

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2012, 12:54:05 AM »

:heart:

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2012, 02:12:00 PM »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2012, 04:19:25 AM »
Quote from: Riho
Today’s Maa-chan Saying.

“Tonight, I wonder if Tansa-tan will come ?”

Santa-san, right? lol

http://blog-project.net/sayashi-riho/98648
:lol:

Maachan received some nice presents from Santa this Christmas:

Quote from: Maachan
3DS (Pink)

(Animal Crossing) cassette 3DS

Humidifier

http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11434927837.html

Actually, these are from Santa Claus(her parents)

She truly believes in Santa :)
Maachan's Chirstmas story, from Maji de Pyoko Pyoko #49

Last year's Christmas, she woke up to an alarm at 3:00 am to see Santa because she heard he came at that time. Then she waited him, pretending to be asleep. But he didn't come. After a while, she became impatient and went to the bathroom. A few minutes later she came back to her room, and to her surprise, there were a piano, a music box and a letter from Santa :omg:  Then she searched the whole the apartment building for about an hour, but she couldn't find him. She asked her friend, who lived in the same apartment, if he had come, but she answered sleepily "I haven't seen yet, because I haven't opened my eyes yet." ^^;
Maachan regretted going to the bathroom.

This year, on her blog she says she got up around 4:00 am, and she found those presents, and unfortunately she couldn't see Santa.

*thx to jukucho love from H!O

And a subbed vid:

« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 09:28:15 AM by oaxiac »

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: January 02, 2013, 04:23:50 AM »

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2013, 07:50:26 AM »
Nice Tribute clip to Masaki chan from YouTuber haruna204  (Arigatou!!)

Artist: THE ALFEE
Song: 風曜日、君をつれて / Kazeyoubi, Kimi wo Tsurete (Windy Day Brought You)[March 5, 1986]

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #75 on: January 18, 2013, 03:23:36 PM »
http://ameblo.jp/morningmusume-10ki/entry-11451944725.html

Maa-chan is revived!!!! She spent the day with Kuduu and is now very much happy and excited for it. XD

Yay she's ok! Woohoo! :D

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline P.Sempai

• Maafan♥
« Reply #76 on: January 19, 2013, 08:11:14 AM »
http://up.folqoop.com/masaki/src/up0722.gif
Do you have the video of this Satoyama ep.?

Offline TommyVD

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2013, 12:20:23 PM »
From a recent concert MC (Tsunclub).

Masaki: a bear often appear around my home and make some troubles.
So that we gave meats for it. then it returned to its home.
Tsunku: As you feed something, the bear come again to your home? You should tell it to Police?

Masaki: Poor bear, I can't do it.
When we shot as warning shots with no-sound gun.
It was back to home.

Tsunku: Nosound gun? for warning shots????
Really?

Masaki: I don't know. Actually the bear returned.

Via: https://www.facebook.com/910percent
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 04:14:08 PM by TommyVD »

Offline P.Sempai

• Maafan♥
« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2013, 04:55:58 PM »
^
^
Thank you so much

Maachan gives a massage to Reina ♥

Maachan is so cute here

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Love Revolution 21