JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Utakata

Author Topic: [NEWS] Rika Ishikawa Guest of Honor at New York Anime Festival (10/08 - 09)  (Read 47116 times)

Offline diav

• Member+
Waaaa!!!!

Have fun, to those who are going!  Show Rika how awesome JPH!P is!!  But don't scare her off from coming to North America in the future! XD

Offline kjpop

• DAT ASS!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
im officially SO stoked LOL

I'm bringing my guitar around the convention for her to sign LOL maybe ill get to play a lil somethin somethin for her xD Wouldn't that be sweet? =D
Im just glad i got the graces from the people in charge of the convention to bring it LOL

SO IF YOU SEE A GIRL WITH A FENDER GUITAR CASE ON HER BACK, THATS ME =D

Offline Novaforever

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen of HALCALI
I'm gonna (attempt) to go to bed soon since I have to wake up at 3:30AM for my flight. 

I'm confident we'll all be able to see each other at some point, but if it helps I think I will be wearing my bright orange Gatas support towel on my shoulder, maybe walk around twirling it or something haha.  I'll also be with kjpop there with her guitar.  I figure we will both be enthusiastic enough that we will be hard to miss haha.

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
I'm going to get there around 10 tomorrow morning and wait outside of the panel room, just come up and talk to me or whatever and we can chill in line (I'll be wearing a fez, you can't miss me) :jphip:
rina ♥ mini

Offline donkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
Anyone get to see her today?

Offline diav

• Member+
Anyone get to see her today?

daigong tweeted earlier today that he managed to see her.  Apart from that, I'm not sure if anyone else managed to see her at the convention.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ SO AWESOME MEETING U KJPOP AND NOVA FOREVER!!  :heart: :heart: :heart: CANT WAIT TO SEE U RINA!!!  :jphip:

can't sleep, planning day two!! need some Qs for the Q&A so lay it on me! txt me! here's a quick summary of what went down, gotta go get a few more Zs

RIKA DAY ONE: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

Totally laid the :hipheart: on Rika's Brain

Did the whole convention thing, walked all around.

Saw that the "Bento Box" was just the lunch box so lulz.

Met up with all the Japanese fans again (except Mae-chan ;______________; I txt'd her earlier she was so busy so I send her Rika pix to brighten her day<333) including some new ones we didn't see in Finland. EPIC! And Loser87 came around too.

Then we went to camp at the autograph place and there was already a crowd, then BLAM! It was Rika (in full ANGRY mode already) said jay and as she checked the place, me and Hart totally stalked her as she went back to where ever she was chilling.

AUTOGRAPH TIME

Me and Jay and Hart were checking the same way she came in and BLAM! she appears like behind us catching us off guard ROFL. The thing was she only signed things

Yaz was there giving her selective translation and answering questions for Rika -_-; but when I got up there FUCK!! I just laid it out!

before the autograph signing:

Launching gift after gift from my Oilers bag LMFAO. Rika face glowing the whole  time!!!! SO CUTE, gave her tru's Ode to LaLuna sampler CD "Band from Phillipines, they open for hangry & angry!" Beecubed's Rika Guide, Rika totally lit up and ROFFL'd at the eye winking page, then I slammed her a can of Red Bull and she laughed, then I laid out the Red Bulls Jersey!! GODDAMN!!

all the while they made you buy shit at the cash register located to the left of Rika and you had to come back and get her to sign that was complete fail. so here I was flinging my wallet and Yaz had to give my hotel key back to me XD but DAMN told Rika overseas fans JPHiP!!!! love her representing.

Then jumped into a big group hug with the Japanese wotas who were all like FUCK YEAH DAIGONG!! high fiving em all and I just collapsed. ONLY RIKA CAN MAKE DAIGONG WEAK!! <333

then they wrapped up early, like 30 minutes so we totally went after her and when she got to the escalator THE FUCK WHOA!! RIKA TURNED AROUND AND WAVED AT US AND WE WERE LIKE WE LOVE YOU!!!! BYEEE!

went to FIT exhibit just before it closed, talked to Sando on the phone! Ate Bon Chon chicken, felt the spicy chicken twice! Thanks Kimmy for recommending!

TO. BE. CONTINUED.

more videos  still upping gotta go sleep s'more. and Jay and Ping totally took epic DSLR pix so stay tuned. HOMIES Shit only just begun. This how we do it JPHiP STYLE! gotta wake up super early dinny style CUZ WE HARDCORE!! RIKA <333333333333333333333333

Fashion show, Q&A, give Rika this card XD

JPHiPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP :jphip:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 11:13:37 AM by daigong »

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
WHOOOOO MAD AWESOME DAIGONG!!!!!
RED BULL SHIRT IS WIIIIINNNNN!!! xD

AND YAY!!! Beecubed's Rika Guide!!!! Tru's OTLL demo CD!!!!
Niiiiice :D

Hahaha bento box = lunchbox? xDDD

GJ DAI! WELL EARNED ZZzzzz's tonight!!! JPHIIIIIIIIIIP~

Offline Za_Wolf

• INFP
  • Member+
Haha good shit!  Get Em!   :thumbsup

Holy shit at that red bull jersey.. NICE!  :bow:

Big Ups to Rika for doing a final wave LoL, whatta heart melter she is  :inlove:

Hope Day 2 Brings More EPICNESS!
Stand tall and shake the heavens.

Offline Rina the Robot

• ☠☠☠
  • Member+
Day 2 is decidedly un-epic, I woke up feeling pretty sick and my friends don't want to get up. I guess I'll see you all at the second Rika panel then, if that?  :doh:
rina ♥ mini

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
FUCKING AWESOME DAIGONG GOT ALL EXCITED READING THAT :w00t: HAHA WISH I COULDA SEEN HER WHEN SHE GOT THE GIFTS, SOUNDS SO SWEEEETTTTh XD
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Jeshu_1444

• Member+
  • いしよし love!
CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!That was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :cow:
Yeyyyy!!! :jphip:
~hidden LOVE <3~ xD

Offline GyaruSa

• Member+
That's a very cool Red Bull shirt  :lol: Seems that you had a great day!

Offline jaysonnj

• ecchi
  • Member+
Update from the press room.

Just finished with Day 2. It was Rika ALL DAY!
Had a H&A fashion show, a Rika panel, and another autograph session.

I'll post up some pics of Rika when I get the chance. We all have great pics of her!
Also she loved the Red Bull jersey!

Offline jaysonnj

• ecchi
  • Member+
One pic before I get some sleep

This reaction is all because of Dai. :jphip:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
LOL WHAT WAS SHE REACTING TO?!?!? OMFG THAT'S HILARIOUS JFWOJEOIFJOIEJ

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
ROFL SHIRENU! Rika was saying something about getting friends gifts and mentioned the Red Bulls shirt, and that a fan gave her a Red Bulls jersey and I was like WOOOOOOOO and that led to the reaction shot Jay posted XD and then she double face palmed XD XD

Tried to REP Finland SHIRENU!! :finland: KIITOS!

DAMN Rina the Robot sorry lost you, in all my Rika crazy-ness. Hope we can meet up tmr if u still in town.

WERD Wolfie = RIKA DAY TWO: MIND BLASTING MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!

hit the place up super early, everyone there already for Fashion Show. they had the same music and models walk around. FUCKING we could take pix and video so get ready for plenty of coverage!! HANGRY ANGRY!! <333

THEN BLAM! Rika comes out at the end after the models do their turn on the catwalk SO SEXY!!

GASHICON designer of hangry & angry did a Q&A and to liven the thing up, RIKA CAME OUT TOO!!! and did a fashion demo!! WOW :heart:

Onto the Q&A, there was a basic get to know you hosted by Yaz. A summary of Euro trip experience "All fans so nice, ate McDonald's in Finland" XD US Tour possibility since there was a Euro Tour - you gotta help promote it! WELL THATS WHAT WE'RE HERE FOR RIKA <333

So much more. RIKA FUCKING OWNED THE SPOTLIGHT!! Was like goofy, cute, and sexy all at the same time. Like at one point, next store there was huge applause and she was like playful "WTF" and we cheered harder and louder until she had to go like okay enough XD

Gotta upload the videos and audio when I get home - THEY HUGE - and this Hotel INTERNET is suspect lol

LULZ got hANGRY & ANGRY designer GASHICON for h.NAOTO brand to sign my bag:

AUTOGRAPHS PART DEUX!

Went up to Rika and she was like "New York Red Bulls" XD :heart: Gave Rika the card signed by EVERYONE from Finland to NYC and she was like WHOA! look at the lil pics. lol packed it with an envelope filled with jphip pimp shit: stickers, bidness cards, wu-tang vs snsd pamphlet XD

Got these items signed, props Ping's buddy Joe for helping out!

Thanks Rika's Manager for carrying Rika's gifts that I bundled in a ghetto Oilers store bag (that formerly held game worn socks) and a Superstore Photo Lab envelope cuz I'm so Asian

SO MESMERIZING SHE SO BEAUTIFUL OH RIKA <333333333333333

Then me and Hart went to stalk Rika one more time and LMFAO almost lost her in the packed hall plus she had a shawl on cuz it was cold? but down the escalator, she took it off and started posing - for her blog I guess!!!!

EPIC!! MIND BLASTED!!! Finally can get some rest and relaxation. Celebrate Ping winning the Fantasy Baseball lol. Pool Party! BUT AHHHH RIKA HIGH TENSION!!! and got some Rika photos, a few from fellow Rika fan from Japan! They were great! KJPOP NOVAFOREVER <333333

Check back http://youtube.com/JPHiP3 - leaving it to upload some videos, gonna sleep! PEACE! :jphip:

JPHiPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP! :hipheart:
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 11:14:46 AM by daigong »

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
FUCK YEAH DAIGONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* tru_harmony hugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggz daigong <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
OH MY GOD HER WALK WAS SO AOFWIEOFIJ OMG SHE WAS LOOKING STRAIGHT AT YOU!!! JFAOWIEJFOWIFJOW HOW MUCH DID YOU DIE?!?! CUZ I JUST DIED WATCHING THAT VIDEO. HAHAH

AND OMFG SHE WALKED STRAIGHT IN FRONT OF GOLEM, HAHA THAT WAS AMAZING LOL LUCKY GUY!!!!!!!

UGGUUFFUHAUFHU

THIS IS SO ORSM. RIKA ALWAYS DELIVERS. FUCKING AMAZING. OH MY GOD. XD :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
YAYYYY!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAIIGOOOOONGGG!!!!!!!! <3333!!

AMAZING JOB AS USUAL!!!!! WHOOOOOOO~~!!!!!

HELL YES JPHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP!!~~~~

Btw h.NAOTO fashion shiz is so hoooottttt!!! I WANT! xDD

Cant wait for more viiiiidsssss! YAY DAIIGOOOONG!!!!

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bugy Craxone - Utakata