JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AAA - Yell

Author Topic: CheesyBits's OS Collection (WMatsui, MaYuki, KojiYuu & others)  (Read 57612 times)

Offline CheesyBits

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • ~Matsui Jurina is love~ [Not writing anymore]
CheesyBit's OS treasure box: [Veiled Secrets] (WMatsui)
« Reply #100 on: August 07, 2013, 10:16:46 PM »
Veiled Secrets (WMatsui)

‘A single untold secret may change an individual’s perspective of you. A secret may also destroy a relationship. The more you love someone, the more you will be scared of revealing your deepest secrets out. It’s like living in an open cage that lets you free but fear keeps you from staying in that open cage.

“Huhuhuehueahahahahaha!! Nee.. Okotteru..?” a woman in green jacket giggled as she bashed a robber, who is holding a knife, aggressively in the face causing the man to collapse on the ground.

The robber stood up and rushed to the woman in attempt to stab her. The woman kicked the robber’s hands swiftly causing the knife to drop from the robber’s hands. The aggressive woman kicked the man on his back causing him to fall again then the woman proceeded to take the knife from the ground. The woman giggled again as she walk towards the man. She grabbed the robber by the collar and was about to stab him until..

“Kyaaaaaa!” a woman screamed as she woke up from a bad dream. The door of her room slammed open a few seconds after she screamed.

“What’s wrong, Rena-chan!?” The woman who slammed the door open asked her.

“..Bad dream..” Matsui Rena replied as she look at the woman, who was caring a baby boy with one arm. It was her half-sister, Kashiwagi Yuki and her baby child. Her sister sighed and left her room with her son. Rena looked at a clock that’s beside her bed. It showed 08.30am.

‘Oh no! I’m late! Jurina might get fed up waiting for me!’ Rena thought and panicked as she rushed to get ready for her ‘blind’ date. She was supposed to meet Matsui Jurina, her best friend who she secretly has a crush on, at a shopping mall to have a friendly shopping date.

After she finished showering and changing her clothes, she rushed to the main door to leave but her sister quickly stopped her in an instant. “Medicine! You forgot to take your medicine! The last thing I want you to do is snap and kill someone in the street then go to jail!”

Rena’s eyes widened in fear. She almost forgot to take her medicine that keeps her away from turning into a killing monster that she fears. Rena hates the fact that she always have to take medicine because of her mental illness. The last time she forgot to take her medicine and went outside, she came home bloody and the police were searching for her the next day. Although, every time she return back to her normal state after being a killer monster, she won’t remember what she did that time. It’s a good thing that her sister reminded her to take her medicine. The last thing she wants to do is to kill Matsui Jurina, whom she desires to be with, and forget about it.

Rena took her medicine and quickly rushed to the bus stop shelter to wait for a bus, luckily for her, the bus came when she took her first step in the bus stop shelter. The bus stopped in front of the shopping mall five minutes faster than the normal travelling time. Rena went down the bus and saw Jurina near the entrance, waving at her.

“Rena-chan~!! Rena-chan~!!” Jurina called her at the top of her voice, earning attention from the other people. Rena rushed to Jurina so that Jurina would stop calling her name so loud in the public as she finds it embarrassing.

“Mou~ You don’t have to call my name so loud!” Rena slapped Jurina lightly in the right arm in a flirty manner.

“Ehh~ Why not? If I don’t then you won’t know where I am~” Jurina teased back.

“Sh-Shut up~” Rena blushed. Jurina and Rena walked inside the shopping mall to start their friendly shopping date. Rena stared at Jurina’s left hand as the girl walks slightly in front of her. Rena kept thinking whether she should hold Jurina’s hand or not. After staring at it in a long time, she realized that Jurina’s index finger in her left hand is swollen.

“Jurina.. What happened to your index finger?” Rena asked Jurina.

“Hmm..? Nothing much.” Jurina replied.

“Tell me.” Rena said in a serious tone.

“Fine~ I accidentally hit my index on a pole hardly while I was practicing for my school performance.. it’s nothing much really.” Jurina sighed.

-Jurina's flashback-

“OI CENTER!”

A woman wearing a cardigan turned her face around just to meet a metal pole hit her left cheek. Center was taken aback. Quite dizzy from the shock she received from the hit, she crouched her back and breathed heavily while standing up. A few seconds later once she recovered from her normal state, she finally got a nice view of the attacker. The attacker is with a gang wearing grey sailor uniform.

The gang circled around Center with metal poles and wooden swords. Center punched the the attacker in front of her in the face causing the attacker to fall. The gang except the one she punched, attacked her with the metal poles and wooden swords on her back. Center, trying to stay strong, turned around to her attackers then kicked and punch them repeatedly without having the use of a weapon. A single punch and kick always gets the attackers on the ground. In just a few minutes, all the gang was laying on the ground and moaning in pain except for one person who was still standing up with a squeezed face of fear. Center walked towards her which made her walk backwards and tripped on the ground, making her crawl backwards in fear of getting punched or kicked by Center. Center looked down at the grey sailor uniformed woman and squatted down to be looking at each other face to face.

“Who sent you here!?” Center asked the woman as she grabbed her collar and pulled it near her face.

“W-W.Y!” the woman replied in defeat.

“W.Y?! Answer me clearly! Who sent you here!?” Center raised her voice as she lifted her right fist up to threaten the woman.   

“I-I don’t know! All I know is W.Y! He wanted us to get rid of you so that he can get the.. the girl named Rena!” the woman replied.

“What about Rena!? What does that W.Y want with her!?” Center shouted.

“I-I don’t know! All I know is that he have plans for her!” the woman shaked in fear.

“TELL ME!” Center shouted louder and shook the woman’s collar.

“I really don’t know!” the woman cried. Center clicked her tongue in irritation then pushed the woman down.

-End of flashback-

The friendly shopping date with Rena was over. Jurina walked Rena home as a way to impress Rena buy showing her that she is a kind gentlewoman. Although, she is hoping that no one will attack her on the way as the last thing she want Rena to know is that she is a Yankee. Telling Rena that she’s a Yankee might just ruin her image of being a gentlewoman and it might destroy her friendship with Rena as Rena is the most gentle and caring person and someone who seems like who hates violence in Jurina’s point of view.

As they finally get into Rena’s house, Rena wanted to invite Jurina inside but she was too embarrassed as her sister might be in the house considering that the lights in the living room were on and.. Well- they might do some lewd stuff and the last thing she want is to get caught by her sister while doing some lewd stuff with Jurina.

Rena and Jurina waved goodbye at each other. Rena went inside her house to be greeted by her sister, patting her baby to sleep on the sofa. Her sister put a finger on her lips to indicate that Rena should stay quiet. Rena smiled gently at her sister and was to take her first step in the room until Yuki pinned her to the wall by using her godly speedy powers.

“Urghh! That hurts, Yuki!” Rena shouted. Yuki put her finger on Rena’s lips to shut her then looked at the peacefully sleeping baby then turned to Rena again with a deadly serious look on her face.

“Don’t hang out with her ever again.” Yuki ordered Rena.

“WHAT!?” Rena hissed at her in a whispering manner.

“I said don’t hang out with her ever again!” Yuki repeated.

“And why should I listen to you!?” Rena hissed again.

“She’s not good enough for you! It’s obvious that you like her from the way you look at her but you don’t know anything about her yet! She’s too dangerous for you!” Yuki said.

“You don’t even know her! Don’t judge her before you even meet her! She’s gentle and kind so back off!” Rena pushed Yuki away from her.

“You don’t know her yet fully!” Yuki said as she pinned Rena against the wall again.

“She makes me happy and I love her no matter what! She won’t lie to me! We’ve been hanging out for years! And I know she loves me too! SO BACK OFF!” Rena hissed louder as she attempted to push Yuki again but she can’t as she was strongly pinned onto the wall by Yuki.

“She’s a Yankee!!” Yuki hissed.

“And so!? I don’t know if she is or not but I still love her no matter what!” Rena spat.

“… Does she make you happy?” Yuki suddenly changed back to her normal voice in defeat.

“Yes..” Rena said as she changed back to her normal voice. Yuki let loose of Rena then disappeared out of the house, leaving Rena and her baby.

Jurina is strolling down the riverside near Rena’s house. Thinking whether she should’ve confessed to Rena about her real feelings but thinking of a way to not tell her that she’s a Yankee. All of a sudden, she was pushed down to the ground. Jurina looked at the attacker just to reveal a familiar looking face.

“BLACK!? What the hell was that for!?” Jurina shouted.

“Center. Stay away from my sister!” Yuki, whom Jurina calls ‘Black’,  said.

“What sister? I already love someone else.” Jurina snorted.

“Matsui Rena. She’s my half sister.” Yuki replied. Jurina looked at Yuki with a shocked face.

“S-She didn’t mention anything about you..” Jurina said in disappointment.

“Stay away from her! You’re just leading her into danger!” Yuki said.

“Sorry.. I didn’t mean to.. It’s just that.. I LOVE HER, Yuki. I really do. And I don’t want her away from me!” Jurina mumbled.

“She has a mental il-“ Yuki was about to tell Jurina about Rena’s illness and that it can kill her but Jurina cut her off. “But.. You’re right. Maybe I should let go of her.. I only lead her to danger. Now a dude named W.Y is after her and has evil plans for her. All of that because of me.”

“W.Y!?” Yuki half-shouted in shock at the soon-to-break down yankee. The initials sounds too familiar to Yuki.

Yuki disappeared all of a sudden and left Jurina alone in the riverside, not caring of what will happen to the yankee during her break down session. Yuki ran to a bridge where she would usually meet a man with the name of Watanabe Yuma who also has the initials of W.Y.

“Well, well.. Look who’s here..” Yuma said.

“Leave my sister alone!” Yuki shouted at Yuma.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.. BLACK.” Yuma smirked.

“You know what I’m talking about.” Yuki changed into her monotone voice.

“Hmmm.. That’s new. You’re showing emotions now, I see.” Yuma squinted his eyes at Yuki.

“LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE OR YOU’LL SEE NO TOMORROW.” Yuki changed to her Black state.

“Like I sai-“ Yuma was cut off by Yuki who used her godly speed on Yuma and squeezed his throat.

“F-Fine! I won't do anything to your sister so let me go!” Yuma struggled for air. Yuki put him down, making Yuma’s knees on the ground and coughing his throat out.

“I don’t know what plans you have with my sister. But I swear if you dare lay a hand on her, you’ll seriously see no tomorrow!” Yuki hissed. Yuki then grabbed Yuma’s collar then forced him to stand up.

“You’re lucky I’m letting you live this time after taking my virginity and-“ Yuki it her lips off then tried to walk away normally.

“and what!? Tell me!” Yuma shouted at Yuki.

“AND LEAVING ME ALONE AS A SINGLE MOTHER!” Yuki kicked Yuma in the face, causing Yuma to collapse on the ground.

“Baby..? What are you talking *cough* about?” Yuma said.

“That’s right! We have a baby!” Yuki shouted at Yuma who was struggling to stand up.

“Don’t lie to me! You’re just taking *cough* advantage of my weakness..” Yuma said weakly.

Yuki grabbed the weak Yuma’s arm and carried him. She ran to her house with her godly speed and showed Yuma their sleeping baby before Yuma could collapse.

~-~-~-~-~

Rena left the baby alone in the house, but of course, securely locking the door so that he will be safe, then ran away to find Jurina. Rena saw Jurina sitting and crying in a riverbank near her house. This scene made her heart broken and tears started falling out of her eyes too like as if she can feel Jurina’s pain.

“Jurina!” Rena ran to Jurina who stood up and tried to walk away while wiping her tears away but Rena was fast enough and got a hold of Jurina.

“Jurina, what’s wrong..?” Rena asked Jurina as tears falls down Rena's face.

“It’s nothing, Rena.. Stop crying. I don’t want to see you cry.” Jurina said as she wipe Rena’s tears. Jurina then hugged Rena after that. Their hug didn’t last long as Jurina broke it then tried to walk away again but Rena got a hold of her again.

“Rena.. We can’t see each other anymore.. I’ll just lead you to danger if we continue seeing each other..” Jurina said without looking at Rena’s face.

“DON’T TALK LIKE THAT! LOOK AT ME, JURINA!” Rena shouted at Jurina then held Jurina’s cheek then turned Jurina’s face in her direction so that they could talk face to face but instead, they looked at each other’s eyes deeply. Rena’s face is leaning forward to Jurina’s face and as they were about to kiss, Jurina turned her face away from Rena’s. “I love you, Rena-chan.. But I don’t deserve you. I’m sorry.”

This was too much for Rena. Too much bad things happened to her today. Rena snapped. She started giggling and is out of control now. She’s not her normal self. Her mental illness is taking control of her now despite taking medication earlier.

“huehehihihahaha!” Rena giggled.

“!?!?!” Jurina looked at Rena with a shocked face.

“Nee.. Okotteru!? Huwhahahahaha!” Rena giggled then punched Jurina in the face.

“Rena-chan! What’s wrong!?” Jurina grabbed hold of Rena’s shoulders despite the unexpectedly painful punch that Rena gave her.

“hehehehahahaha!!” Rena kicked Jurina on the stomach causing her to move backwards in pain while clutching her stomach.

Rena kept punching Jurina everywhere but all Jurina did was to retaliate as she did not want to punch Rena because she’s too blinded by love. She doesn’t want to hurt Rena. All she can do is endure the pain that she received from Rena’s punches and kicks even if she’s already bleeding a lot because of Rena.

“RENA-CHAN! STOP!” Jurina finally got a hold of Rena’s both wrists in while Rena was attempting to punch her.

“Don’t call me Rena-chan! I’m not your Rena-chan! Hueahahahaha!” Rena kicked Jurina in the stomach again causing Jurina to let loose of her. Jurina collapsed to the ground and vomited blood. Rena’s punches and kicks were too strong for her. Jurina, still persistent, continued enduring Rena’s kicks on her back while she’s on her knees.

“You love me yet you don’t want to be with me,huh? Huehahahahaha!” Rena grabbed Jurina by the collar and forced her to stand up. Rena grabbed Jurina’s throat then squeezed it.

“I love you too! Did you know that!? Huahahahaha!” Rena giggled.

“Re..na..chan..” Jurina said weakly. Jurina can’t breathe as Rena is squeezing her throat too tightly. She wasn’t expecting this from the person whom she thought was gentle and caring to be doing this to her. This was too miscalculated.

“Dai..su..ki..” Jurina said her last word weakly, knowing that it will be her end soon.

“BOKUROSU!” Rena half-shouted then snapped Jurina neck.

~-~-~-~-~

“I plead Matsui Rena as not guilty!” the judge said as he hits the hammer on the table.

It’s been weeks since Rena killed Jurina. Rena didn’t even know that she killed Jurina until she was told by Yuki. Rena felt depressed and numb ever since that day. All she wanted to do was to leave the world and maybe go to where Jurina is in now. Her sister tried to make her smile at least once during the incident but failed to do so. Rena thinks that Yuki won’t understand now considering that she got it easy with her baby and Yuma despite their complications.

“Rena.. Let’s go home..” Yuki said as she held Rena’s hand but Rena avoided Yuki’s hand swiftly.

“I’m going somewhere.” Rena said while looking at the ground.

“I’ll go with you..” Yuki said.

“NO! I need some fresh air, Yuki!” Rena half-shouted at Yuki. Yuki looked at in concern and Yuma shook his head at her while carrying their baby.

“Fine.. Just be home quick..” Yuki said. Rena walked away quickly, leaving the couple alone with their baby.

~-~-~-~-~

Rena went to the graveyard with some flowers and a pretty little sharp knife. She walked to Jurina’s tombstone then touched it after putting down the flowers. Tears fall down Rena’s eyes.

“I love you, Jurina.. I didn’t mean to.. Please forgive me..” Rena cried.

“I love you, Jurina! Please come back!” Rena cried as she hugged Jurina’s tombstone.

“Jurina! Jurina! Jurina!” Rena cried louder.

“Jurina.. Let’s live together in the next life, okay? I love you. I’ll love you for eternity.” Rena cried as she held the pretty little sharp knife.

Rena looked at her reflection through the shiny knife. Numbness stuck her greatly all of a sudden because of too much depression. Rena lifted the knife to her neck level then leaned it on her neck. She slit her neck off leaving blood drops on Jurina’s tombstone.

I love you, Jurina..

-End of Veiled Secrets (WMatsui)-

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
Re: CheesyBit's OS treasure box: [Veiled Secrets] (WMatsui)
« Reply #101 on: August 07, 2013, 10:32:12 PM »
Sad Jurio and Renaliet.  :cry:

In the end, J didn't know about R's illness.

Everyday Juriken

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #102 on: August 07, 2013, 10:46:35 PM »
 :on blackhole: :on blackhole: :on blackhole:

Dota!!!!!  :mon worklate: :mon worklate: :mon worklate:

But overall, the story is nice  :gmon fry:

Sheritsun, your comment...  :mikilaugh:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #103 on: August 08, 2013, 12:28:46 AM »
:on blackhole: :on blackhole: :on blackhole:

Dota!!!!!  :mon worklate: :mon worklate: :mon worklate:

But overall, the story is nice  :gmon fry:

Sheritsun, your comment...  :mikilaugh:

Well they both died at the end, didn't they. XD

Everyday Juriken

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #104 on: August 08, 2013, 12:56:03 AM »
so saaaaaad  :mon waterworks:
why life is crual :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah: :gyaaah:
my Wmatsuiiii  :pleeease:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #105 on: August 08, 2013, 07:43:21 AM »
Cheeeeeeeeee what have you done???? :cry:
Anyway... i like ur new os  XD
Cheeee pls make some atsumina for me  :oops:
But pls i hate sad fic  8)
Cant wait to read more :on gay:

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: August 08, 2013, 09:19:23 AM »
 :ptam-hbk: :OMG: :depressed: :err: :badluck: :fainted: :pleeease: :shifty: :tantrum: :temper: :on hobo: :on blackhole: :on speedy: :mon cry: :mon cute: :mon whine: :mon hanky: :mon waterworks: :mon surr: :gmon tears: :pen_cry:
That is all I have to say. :cry:
Well they are both dead and they WILL be together in another life. That is good.
So many emotions in my body.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline AryaMachdi

• アリャです。
  • Member+
  • All I wanna hear her say is, "Are you mine?"
    • AryaMachdi
    • aryamachdi
« Reply #107 on: August 08, 2013, 03:31:38 PM »
Oh my God... That was really sad. :cry:

The beginning was really interesting, the tension grew in the middle, but my heart ache when I read ending... :(

It was really good! :twothumbs

Please make more oneshots like these! I'll be waiting for your next update! :)
I'm just a guy who likes writing fanfictions, makes music and has a healthy obsession for melonpan | Matsui Rena is my Oshimen! ^^

Twitter: http://twitter.com/AryaMachdi
Tumblr: http://aryamachdi.tumblr.com

Offline Tupi

• Okay, first, please call me Tuu! Hmmm well, I'm a silent reader and yeah sorry for my bad English! m(_ _)m
« Reply #108 on: August 09, 2013, 06:03:23 AM »
Why????  :tantrum:
You kill both of them!!!  :on speedy:

Next update, please make happy ending... :pleeease:

Offline lahika

• GANBARENA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am from Indonesia. Just a dust of Rena's Fan
« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2013, 05:28:51 AM »
It's really good MI AMORE......
Wmatsui is the best....... :thumbsup :twothumbs

WMATSUI Forever

My Fancfiction.....
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36106.0

Follow me..... Cz My fanfic is deleted Chapter 2,You can read it at My Tumblr.....  :thumbsup

http://lahika48.tumblr.com/

Please read and Please Give me your comment..... :wub: :nervous
 :bingo:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2013, 09:01:54 AM »
Another depressing story...

So heartbroken there....

Great OS as usual...

Can't wait to see more

Thank you for the OS

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline CheesyBits

• Member+
Re: CheesyBit's OS treasure box: [Announcement!]
« Reply #111 on: January 26, 2014, 03:39:42 PM »
Announcement:

To all my loving and supportive readers,

I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR THOSE WHO READ AND WAITS FOR MY UPDATES  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Since this year, 2014, may or may not be my last year of secondary school. I will be taking my National levels this year and I will study really really hard for it as I do not want to continue my secondary school life next year and take another piece of theory exam- which is GCE O levels. Also, my loving and considerate brother changed my laptop account's password, giving me less access of my laptop(which is will be probably hidden away from sight too coz I just found it)- which will also be the reason why I will not be able to update or write any fictions! :cry: :cry:

Thus, I will be taking a hiatus until the end of my N levels. Or if I ever come back for another year of secondary school, I will be on hiatus for 2 years and I totally hope that this won't happen at all! But that depends on my efforts right?  :nervous

I know such announcement are not needed but at least people know so I won't feel guilty to answer anyone if people request for updates or new fics.  :nervous :nervous

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience,
~CheesyBits

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: CheesyBit's OS treasure box: [Announcement!] (26/01)
« Reply #112 on: January 26, 2014, 04:19:19 PM »
Aww...
Well, ganbatte with your studies and etc!! :3
I'll wait for years... <- okay, that sounds depressing
But I'll wait for ya to come back once you finish your school stuff! :3

Offline CheesyBits

• Member+
Re: CheesyBit's OS treasure box: [Announcement!] (26/01)
« Reply #113 on: December 22, 2015, 06:51:21 PM »
Trying to revive the poll but I can't seem to do it >< Help  :lol: :lol: :lol:

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AAA - Yell