JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Downy - Tetsu no Fuukei

Author Topic: The Yoshizawa Effect?!  (Read 7872 times)

Offline ~Psychotic~o_o~

The Yoshizawa Effect?!
« on: July 07, 2007, 12:32:51 PM »
Recently I haven't been commenting so as an apology  :kneelbow: and for my own twisted amusement.. I decided to write my own...and this is my sad attempt of trying to contribute to the forum..>_>..*crickets chirping*..okay..I'll cut the crap... XDWARNING: MAJOR NOOB AT WORK..READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

PROLOUGE

I awoke to the sound of the school bell, signaling the very last moment of my summer break has ended. I exhaled a deep sigh as I sat myself against the huge oak tree, which was located near the school gates. Still weary from my deep slumber, moments ago, I decided to stay in my current position until I felt more...focused. Urgh...so tired. Hey!...There are lots of new students this year...haven't seen her before...or her...or eve-

All my thoughts came to a sudden halt when I managed to catch a glimpse of her. She had a small face figure, all of which contained obviously a nose, mouth,pair of eyes and ears. But she was different from the usual girls you see around here. She had long, chestnut brown hair, flawless, slightly tanned skin, beautiful sparkling brown eyes, a small sharp nose...not exactly sharp, but i'm not going to go into details. Lastly, her thin, luscious, pink lips. She was more attractive than the average and I must admit, though she isn't very tall, she does have a well..uh..good...no great body...

" Morning Sunshine! Watcha looking at? Stalking a new girl?"

"Aahh! What the hell Maki?" Her sudden presence took me by surprise to which I responded to by hitting my head on one the stray branches of the tree.

"Happy to see me, eh Yocchan?" was all she said as she carefully swung herself down to safety from the huge oak.

"Well, truth be told...Not really. And for your information I wasn't stalking anyone..What the hell were you doing up there anyways???Oww...my head...it hurrrtttsss..." I complained while rubbing my head, in attempt to soothe my newly aquired bruise.

"Ahh, don't be such a baby..To answer your question..I was babe watching and since this is an all girls academy, I thought I might as well check out on some of these chicks..."

"From up there?" I questioned and pointed to the tree as I said this.

"Psh, you have no idea what babe watching is do you? I was checking out these stuff " as she said that, she placed her hand on her own chest, making the message she's trying to send clear as glass."Catch my drift?"

I found myself rolling my eyes from hearing her answer. " Ugh...such a Goto Maki answer. Jesus, do you have no shame? But I don't know what's worse..You trying to sneak a peek at somebody's bust or the wink you just gave me.."

Trying to look quite offended, key word, trying, she answered " Ouch..well, you go on ahead and go back to your little stalking thingy...cause since I technically have hm...about 30 seconds before I'm officially late for class" And with that, the running track star was off, darting towards the school.

" Oh, very funny!! YOU KNOW, THAT WAS PROBABLY TO WORST ATTEMPT YOU'VE MADE TO TRY AND MOCK ME!!!" I looked at my sports watch and I'll be damned.. "SHIT!!! 15 SECONDS LEFT!!" At that point, I made a made a mad dash for it too.For once, I'd like to just walk into the building casually... Why does my first day always end up like this?...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright so that was the prologue and yea...comment if you wish to.It can be from EWW THIS IS CRAP..NEVER WRITE AGAIN  to  JUST KILL ME NOW...uh whatever you want...yah...I REALLY suck at writing so..that concludes everything... :mon sweat:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 01:29:53 AM by ~Psychotic~o_o~ »

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
Re: Untitled...
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 01:49:45 PM »
Well I think is a Yomiki fic   :luvluv1:  so I have to read it....If I'm wrong....At least Yossie and Maki are in there so   :mon lovelaff:  I have to read it too

The girls in a school is always something interesting to read  :mon star:

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 01:51:31 PM »
ohoho.. you've started your own fic huh.. Seem's interesting so far, high school fics rawk! And with Yossi as the main, it double rawk! I'm guessing that girl she/you described is Miki?

Your writing's not THAT bad.. I think mine was worst.. anyways can't wait for the next chapter!

Offline ~Psychotic~o_o~

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2007, 09:13:47 PM »
XDD i somehow slipped my mind that i'm going on vacation tonight/tomorrow...packing and i won't be able to upload chaps..>_> for..1 month or 2...omg im retarded...XDD srry

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2007, 05:17:29 AM »
^ XD Good job dude! Well, try and take some time now and then to write a paragraph or two. Hopefully then you'll have something ready to post by the time you get back.

BTW, have fun! :D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2007, 05:12:11 AM »
Kewl. Liking it already. Have fun, we'll demand updates when you get back.

Offline ~Psychotic~o_o~

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 08:28:25 PM »
Holy crap...my computer is finally fixed which took more than 3 days  :banghead:...uhm..well here's the second chapter...FINALLY...>_>...and i hate the first chapter...so im gonna fix it later..*post and leaves*

Chapter 2

With every step I took, I could feel my heartbeat increasing more and more of a momentum. It wasn’t because of the impression or what people are going to think of me. I stopped caring about that long ago. But the thought of my homeroom teacher standing there waiting to greet me…all I have to say is TWO WORDS…Oh god. With the clock still ticking, I took a couple of sharp turns and dashed up a ridiculously long flight of stairs. Damn…run Yoshizawa, run! ...Run as if your life depended on it. Although my life wasn’t really in any danger…yet, it would be if I didn’t move my ass any faster. Alright, first room on the right…Calm…and breathe in…Okay, you can do this…just walk in casually…

Before I could even reach my hand for the door, it slid open with a thundering crash. Like what any other normal person would do, I positioned myself into a defensive pose. (Crouching over a bit with my hands close to my chest) Realizing that I probably looked like a poor baby chipmunk who was about to be chased down by a pack of wolves, I straightened myself from my current front. Afraid to even make the least of eye contact, I lowered my head, just enough to have my bangs to cover my facial expression and scanned the room for an available seat. It didn’t take long before I was stopped dead in my tracks.

“Yoshizawa Hitomi!” boomed a voice.

Inwardly, I cringed and made an Oh crap! I’m so screwed face. Instead of freaking out, I turned my head reluctantly and met eye to eye with Nakazawa- sensei. “Yes m’aam?” I managed to squeak out.

“Just nice to see you’ve made it to class on time…find a seat.” She smiled half- heartedly while giving me a bit of a death glare.

She didn’t have to tell me that again and without further a do, I scampered into a seat near the back of the room. I put my bag behind my chair and managed to see Maki, who sat about 3 seats to the right of my desk, trying desperately from bursting out laughing in class. Ha! ... I’d love to see the hell she’ll be put through for doing that. I then, too shot at her, what could be considered a Nakazawa-sensei death glare, but she didn’t seem to notice. Giving up, I decided to pay attention in class instead.

The teacher starts with the usual greetings, and then moves onto the school dress and behavioral codes. Personally, I find the dress code talk is just a total waste of time mainly because, we have uniforms, a white dress shirt with a loose black tie and black dress pants or a black skirt that hikes up quite high. Basically, the only part of our wardrobe we get to choose, are the pieces of article that nobody should ever see. (As Nakazawa puts it) But who am I to complain, we’re wasting class time and there are a few around the school that are quite easy on the eyes. Barely 15 minutes into the yearly prep talk and my mind is already starting to wander. Whatever she said after the codes and whatnot is history to me as I rest my head on my arms and drifted back to my earlier slumber.

When I woke up, I’ve lost all track of time but I needn’t worry because everyone was surprisingly still patiently listening to the hour long lecture, excluding Maki who was apparently busy picking at the dirt under her nails. Still feeling a bit groggy, but much more awake from my little in-class nap, I settled into a trance, hypnotized by the back of some person’s head for no apparent reason but I was still paying attention to what Nakazawa has to say. Just incase she, being the psychotic person that she is, had an idea of giving a quiz about it later on. Anyways…Either, the person had eyes on the back of her head or she just coincidentally had to get something from her bag that was hanging loosely on her chair, she turned around. My heart suddenly skipped a beat and I found it kind of hard to concentrate on the extremely long speech our sensei was giving, noting that it was exceedingly boring. I quickly shifted my gaze to the desk below me and I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up.

The next thing I knew it, the girl infront, got up and walked to the front of the class along with a few others. I swear there could have been at least 8 people or so. But that didn’t matter. I had to fight my inner fanatical desire to keep from staring at that girl or she’ll think and start to treat me like some old perverted man.

“As you can see,” Nakazawa started “This year we have a lot of new transfer student and I’d like all of you to welcome them.”

“Well, go on and introduce yourself.”

About 5 minutes later and after 7 other long speeches, it was finally her turn! She stood there looking quite bored.

To my disappointment all she said was “Hello, my name is Fujimoto Miki and I transferred from Hokkaido. Um.. It’s nice to meet all of you.”

Nakazawa finally gave the group at the front a nod and soon the sound of feet shuffling around the room could be heard as the crowd of people dispersed and found their way back to their seats.

Maybe I should introduce myself or at least say hi. I won’t have any other opportunities to approach her later on…I mean I will…but she’ll take it the wrong way and think I’m a stalker or something…or want something from her…not that I do.. The girl.. I mean Miki was nearing her desk, and here I was flustering over how to talk to her. She’s just like any other girl... C’mon pull it together, you’ve never been afraid to talk to anyone before!

Without thinking, I mumbled just loud enough for her or maybe a few others around me to hear.

“HeyI’mYoshizawaHitomiandIwasjustwonderingifyouwantedtojoinmeforlunchifyou’renottoobusy...oranything” I quickly sputtered in one breath. What the hell did I just ask her? Oh my gawd…did I just- It took me a few second to let it all sink in but as soon as it did…OH MY GAH…I just asked a stranger to joi—Right then I felt like mentally slapped myself. And that might have not even been enough.

For a split second she just stood there beside her desk, staring at me in confusion. Thank god it was only for that one split second, but the worse was still to come…

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 10:15:07 PM »
Ahh!!! a new chapter...

“HeyI’mYoshizawaHitomiandIwasjustwonderingifyouwantedtojoinmeforlunchifyou’renottoobusy...oranything” I quickly sputtered in one breath. What the hell did I just ask her? Oh my gawd…did I just- It took me a few second to let it all sink in but as soon as it did…OH MY GAH…I just asked a stranger to joi—Right then I felt like mentally slapped myself. And that might have not even been enough.
:on lol: :on lol: :on lol: :on lol:
I thought she only wanted to say hi  :mon lmao:

For a split second she just stood there beside her desk, staring at me in confusion. Thank god it was only for that one split second, but the worse was still to come…
What will be Miki's answer?  :pig huh:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2007, 03:45:40 AM »
“Yoshizawa Hitomi!” boomed a voice.

Inwardly, I cringed and made an Oh crap! I’m so screwed face. Instead of freaking out, I turned my head reluctantly and met eye to eye with Nakazawa- sensei. “Yes m’aam?” I managed to squeak out.

“Just nice to see you’ve made it to class on time…find a seat.” She smiled half- heartedly while giving me a bit of a death glare.
Safe...barely. :sweat:

I half-expected to hear Yuko say "...for once" at the end there. :lol:

I settled into a trance, hypnotized by the back of some person’s head for no apparent reason but I was still paying attention to what Nakazawa has to say.

Either, the person had eyes on the back of her head or she just coincidentally had to get something from her bag that was hanging loosely on her chair, she turned around. My heart suddenly skipped a beat and I found it kind of hard to concentrate on the extremely long speech our sensei was giving, noting that it was exceedingly boring. I quickly shifted my gaze to the desk below me and I could feel my cheeks starting to heat up.
Oooooooooooooooooooooh...looks like Yossi's getting all "dokidoki".  :shy2:

“As you can see,” Nakazawa started “This year we have a lot of new transfer student and I’d like all of you to welcome them.”

“Well, go on and introduce yourself.”

About 5 minutes later and after 7 other long speeches, it was finally her turn! She stood there looking quite bored.

To my disappointment all she said was “Hello, my name is Fujimoto Miki and I transferred from Hokkaido. Um.. It’s nice to meet all of you.”
Hey, at least now you have a name. :yep:

IT'S MIKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~!  :inlove:

The girl.. I mean Miki was nearing her desk, and here I was flustering over how to talk to her. She’s just like any other girl... C’mon pull it together, you’ve never been afraid to talk to anyone before!
Maybe not, but how many of those other people has she been "dokidoki" for? ;D

Without thinking, I mumbled just loud enough for her or maybe a few others around me to hear.

Yossi's so cute when she's all flustered! :wahaha:

Yossi =  :mon sweat:

Miki =  :mon huh:

Liking it so far dude. :D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2007, 04:14:18 AM »
Welcome back~

So is Miki the same girl Yossi had her eye on in the previous chapter?

Offline mystery

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2007, 04:31:58 PM »
I want to read the next oneeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Offline ~Psychotic~o_o~

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2009, 03:12:49 AM »
 :-\ I'm sooo sorry about not even posting another chapter for over a year and probably a bit more. Had some family problems and I guess I wasn't in the mood to write and kinda just forgot about this fic. But one day I was sifting through my documents, trying to free some space and I stumbled upon this.And I literally went o____o HOW COULD I FORGET?! So sorry to those who've read this like...a year ago and think I've abandoned the story  :bleed eyes: Anyways, enough of my sob story..UPDATE YES?!
P.S My writing skills are rusty I still think that it sucks so..Criticism anyone? BRING ON THE PAIN  XD

Chapter 3

I’m pretty sure she heard me..but part of me wished that she hadn’t. She remained standing there for a few more seconds, then decided to return to her seat, brushing off whatever I had said a few moments ago aside. Oi...This girl… Well I guess she wasn’t really to blame because if I were in her situation I would have gave her the dude-what-the-hell look. Did I look a little too eager…or desperate? I sure hope I didn’t, at least no one saw..right? That would be bad for my reputation.

Suddenly I hear a familiar voice behind me snickering and at that instant I knew Maki saw the embarrassing scene that had just unfolded itself seconds ago. Oh dear lord, take me now, this is going to be a long day. After that little fiasco, I was really hoping that class would end soon. As if my prayers had been answered, the school’s lunch bell rang.

At that moment, everybody got out of their seats with their packed bags and ran towards the door...except Miki, she walked out slowly. “OY, YOU BRATS! DON’T RUN IN THE CLASS!” I heard Nakazawa scream before she too exited the room.

Just as I was about to scoot out of my seat, I felt someone pounce on my back, wrapping a pair of slender arms around my neck. Who else would this have been other than my childhood best friend? “Oh I’d loveeee to join you for lunch, Yossi-dear~” she cooed. No one else in the school would have dared to touch me like that, nonetheless talk to me in such a way. But, I was grateful for that because she was the only one who didn’t bother with such formalities. If it were another classmate, they would have bowed and made sure they didn’t say anything awkward then make up an excuse to leave. I really have no idea why everyone acts this way around me though.

Although I knew she was mocking me, I couldn’t help but chuckle at her. She always knew how to lighten up my mood. This was probably why I decided to keep her around that many years ago. But that was a long time ago, when I thought of her as just another annoying classmate.. Suddenly her stomach made a low growl, interrupting my trip down memory lane. As I carefully unwound her arms which were loosely wrapped around my neck, I picked up my bag and headed towards the door.

I turned around and leaned against the doorframe, waiting for Maki to catch up. Unable to hide my amusement after hearing her stomach growl, I smiled at her. “Hungry?” I asked. She gave me a sheepish grin and nodded. I might have been imagining things but… was she blushing? I decided to ignore it and allowed Maki to drag me into the lunch room by the arm.

Just as my morning seemed to be getting a bit better, Maki stared at me for a second and said “Wow, who would have thought this day would come? I mean come on, WHO IN THE WORLD would reject THE Yoshizawa Hitomi?!” she bellowed a little louder as we reached the entrance of the cafeteria.

A couple of girls looked at her then quickly turned away as soon as they realized that I had caught them. Unfazed by the look I gave her, in hopes of her keeping it down, she continued “That Miki is a weird one, really. You’ve pretty much have more than seven eighths of the whole school in love with you. And your charm seems to have no effect on her.”

Just as the words left her mouth, I placed an arm around her shoulder. “Oh really? Are you one of them?~” I teased, all the while, moving my eyebrows up and down.

She was quiet for a second.. before she bursted into fits of laughter. “You sound like that old man from the convenience store the other day, when he tried to woo me into getting my number! That was creepy, don’t do it again.” Seeing the serious face she had on, even though she was clearly joking made me chuckle for the third time today.

As we neared the table that everyone had pretty much “dubbed” as the YoMaki table I whined “You still haven’t answered me~!” Just to get on her nerves even more I added a wink, as I took my bento box out. I really didn’t care about her answer though because it was obvious. We were best friends. Nothing more. Well knowing Maki, at least that’s what she’d probably say.

“You just shut the hell up and eat.”  She huffed, as she too, took out her lunch.

“Itadakimasu!” Both of us announced at the same time before reaching for our chopstick and beginning to dig in. After that we ate in complete silence. But it was a comfortable silence where we just sat there enjoying each others company. I guess this day wasn’t going to be that bad after all..right?!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 03:27:08 AM by ~Psychotic~o_o~ »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2009, 08:20:35 AM »
Holy freaking crap! I haven't seen you in a long time.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2009, 05:11:18 PM »
he had a small face figure, all of which contained obviously a nose, mouth,pair of eyes and ears.

:lol:

I was babe watching

Cool Maki

"Psh, you have no idea what babe watching is do you? I was checking out these stuff " as she said that, she placed her hand on her own chest, making the message she's trying to send clear as glass."Catch my drift?"

Umm, yeah cool Maki  :D

YoMiki  :w00t:

Maki's into Yossie too.?.

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2009, 06:14:45 PM »
Wasn't in the forum yet when you first wrote~  If so.. i would really have missed out on all this XD

but here i am now!  :P

She was quiet for a second.. before she bursted into fits of laughter.
-ohhh~ she thinks fast and is good at hiding~~~

Oh no~ is there going to be a love triangle?

:mon bat:

Offline ~Psychotic~o_o~

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2009, 04:22:45 AM »
@ rndmnwierd  Indeed it has been a long time since I've been on  XD I'm glad you're one of the first to comment back  :D

@kRisZ  Ohh~ New reader :D And maybeeee ;x Actually...Being the super unorganized and stoopad person that I am I was originally gonna make this into an ishiyoshi story buuuuuuuuuuut.. o_o...I might start another fic for that  :mon speechless:

@amEthystx Bahaa xDD Wew new reader again :3 Well thanks for taking the time to read this ...and love triangle 8D? Let's add more drama to that and make it into a pentagon  :on woohoo: Jkz..Or am I o-o?

Anywayyys since I have time,I should probably update xD Sorry, it's a short one

Chapter 4

I walked out of the classroom feeling as if a heavy weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I was definitely looking forward to leaving the school premises to enjoy my lunch. As I walked along the familiar path that lead to the one place where I felt right at home, I did what I did in my spare time. I thought to myself..

Really… the first day of school never fails to surprise me. I mean, it was my first day and I was already noticed by some girl. Not just some girl though. She seems to be quite popular around the school. I actually wouldn’t be surprised. She was pretty, not as in the annoying Kawaii~ peace sign kind with the squeaky voice though. Those kind of people really..I mean REALLY stress me out for some reason.

But..when did I, Miki Fujimoto, the quiet and lonely one notice this? To be honest, I shouldn’t have, I haven’t been interested in anybody for as long as I can remember. That’s a good thing though.. I tried to convince myself.

With a reassuring nod, I continued with the internal conversation with myself as I was nearing my intended destination. It was earlier this morning when, I saw her resting under a large oak tree on my way to class. Despite the relaxed expression that she had worn on her face, she seemed to have some sort of mysterious and yes, this might sound clichéd, but a “cool”, yet comforting aura about her. And yes, even though I didn’t know her, I am the kind to make assumptions like that. I really can’t point my finger on it, but I have to say. At least she seems … quite intriguing?

What was her name again? I remember some people mentioning it before and she even introduced herself to me…Yo-..Yo--chi?...Yo--shi? No wait, that’s the green dinosaur in that Mario game. Haha, I love how I just get off topic so easily whenever I’m talking to myself. Errr…right..anyways..It was Yo- something. I actually couldn’t hear her though, she was all mumble-y and such.

So getting back to the matter at hand, she asked me if I wanted to join her for lunch? Well, if I was not mistaken, I believe that’s what she said. But, again, she was speaking so fast I barely had any time to process whatever she had spluttered out. So, just in case if I had heard wrong, I pretended that I couldn’t hear her.

Honestly, I would rather be seen giving her the cold shoulder than joining the rest of those poor suck ups who pretty much worshipped the dirt that she walked on..I didn’t know why, but this bothered me. She was perfect in every aspect. Everyone looked up to her. And strangely enough, it had angered to me some degree..

She reminded me of him..

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2009, 04:41:24 AM »
So, is Miki going to join 'Yoshi' for lunch? I think Maki might have something to say about that.

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2009, 06:46:14 AM »
pentagon!? I thought a rectangle would have been bad enough..LOL~

*shoutout to Mikitty*

You yourself have they "cool" aura too~ at least to me though XD

:mon bat:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2009, 06:56:00 AM »
@kRisZ  Ohh~ New reader :D And maybeeee ;x Actually...Being the super unorganized and stoopad person that I am I was originally gonna make this into an ishiyoshi story buuuuuuuuuuut.. o_o...I might start another fic for that  :mon speechless:

:cow:

She was pretty, not as in the annoying Kawaii~ peace sign kind with the squeaky voice though.

Reminds me of the Bunny  :D or is it the Bunny  XD

It was earlier this morning when, I saw her resting under a large oak tree on my way to class.

Oh, she's been spotted  :w00t:

She reminded me of him..

Hmmm

Offline ~Psychotic~o_o~

« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2009, 04:12:31 AM »
@rndmnwierd  Nope xD
 She went off for lunch by herself.. Sorry I think my writing might have been a bit misleading   :nervous

@amEthystx Haha..I have pretty much the next couple of chapters planned out but I was actually debating whether or not to add love pentagons ...maybe a hexagon...depends on what kind of twisted mood I'm in  XD. And hot dayumm~ Mikitty is the biggity-bomb :D! Next to Yossi that is ;x (I'm biased.)

@kRisZ
Reminds me of the Bunny   or is it the Bunny 
LOL I was thinking exactly the same thing. The USA~CHANNN PEACE! Unless you were thinking about something completely different...then I would seem like a complete idiot xD But I do like Sayu..so no hatin' here.

Errr...no update yet cause I just read through my previous chapters and...heyulll o_o; There was a lot of grammar mistakes and it was written awkwardly. I think I'm going to have to start proof reading it. But yes, currently I am completely infactuated with the game Bejewelled 2 so this might take a while ;x

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Downy - Tetsu no Fuukei