JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rip Slyme - Funkastic

Author Topic: The feeling (Mayuki and others) Chapter 12 Finally UPDATED!  (Read 19374 times)

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: The feeling (Mayuki and others) Chapter 7
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2013, 03:25:12 AM »
More more mayuki

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The feeling (Mayuki and others) Chapter 7
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2013, 09:22:15 AM »
wow Mayu baby is so sweet here  :wub: Yuki's so lucky having him and he's quite a geek actually LOL it's okay if they're so taking time realizing their feelings, it's worth the wait anyway  :lol:

I like it! Waiting for your updates Haruto Lee  :) I'm still quite shocked I missed 6 chapters without realizing it.... errm  :nervous
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
Re: The feeling (Mayuki and others) Chapter 7 (reply)
« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2013, 04:48:04 PM »
@ konoe: maybe long enough for them to be together. This is just a maybe. Anyway, thx for reading

@ geki geki: don't worry there will be a lot of mayuki scene. Thx for reading

@ imteedee: imteedee you just scared me with your post about you are leaving. I am glad that you are still around. Uhm...... You didn't realize my post? Maybe I should do something for you to know about it. And about Mayu being a geek.... I didn't even realize that :nervous and thx for reading

Sorry I am just going to reply for this time. And if I made you wait, I am sorry. I will post next chapter in Wednesday. So be patience with me

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
Re: The feeling (Mayuki and others) Chapter 7 (reply)
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2013, 04:31:45 PM »
Okay.... As promised, I will post today.....

Chapter 8
The same day
After we arrived the arcade, we were separated in two groups. One was boys and the another one was girls. The girls went to..... I didn't really know where they went because they just went away and had fun by themselves when we arrived here. The boys, our group didn't bother to know so we just went to have some fun by ourselves.

'Wow.... Mayu where is your power? How can you lose this easy?' Rino asked.

'Excuse me..... How many weeks I didn't come here? How am I suppose to keep my record?' I asked him back.

'You didn't come here for only three weeks not three decades. And your record is 14 mins. This is getting the world rec----'

'Wow... Yuki is good in this game.' Haruna sudden interrupt Rino. The others also had a same look as Haruna except Rena. We were quite curious what was about. So we went to see what happened. When we arrived, we just let our jaw dropped off.

'This is not ordinary good.... You can win the world record although I didn't know how much is it. Right Mayu?' Asked Rino. I didn't answer him as I still starring at the screen. Who can play such a high score in this music rhythm game?

'Mayu???' Yuki said. She looked at me as I still didn't answer Rino. 'Did anything happen?' This time I didn't stare at the screen. I stared at her. So she felt uneasy from my stare.

'Hey, Yuko! You must pay back. You lost the bet. Pay me!' Jun suddenly shouted.

'Wait! I didn't promise anything. You are the one made the bet.' Yuko said. We paid our attention to them as they were walking towards us. I just realized the two of them went away while Rino and I were playing the racing game.

'No, you bet that I can't get the girl attention but I got the girl's attention. You are the one didn't get the girl attention. So play fair. Pay back!' As soon as Jun finished his sentences. We could feel very dark and scary aura from two girls, Rena and Haruna. The four of us were sweat dropping but Jun and Yuko didn't realize or should I say didn't bother to notice about it. We backed away slowly from them as we scared the explosion of the girls. When Jun and Yuko finally aware that they were in trouble, it was too late as the girls started to attack the boys. They were shouting for help but we just shrugged our shoulder and wanted to go away as soon as possible. When we wanted to going off, we realized something......

'Wait.... Why is Haruna jealous? She is not Yuko's girlfriend or something.' Lovetan asked.

'Are you guys stupid? Nyannyan and I became couple few weeks ago!' Yuko answered while still running away from Haruna. After saying his statement, we went to them and congratulated them. Well, the two jealous girlfriend seem to forget their own boyfriends's deed. Jun and Yuko were lucky for this time or else..... I also couldn't imagine what would be.

'Why don't we celebrate Yuko's success?' Jun asked us. We agreed with the idea immediately as we didn't have any celebration for a long time.

'Wait.... Who will pay the bill?' Yuko asked.

'Of course! The one who just has his own girlfriend few weeks ago.' Jun answered.

'What!? I will bankrupt.... Pls spare me.' Yuko begged.

'No one will. Do you remember what did you do to us when we have our girlfriends. You made us pay the bill. It costed over hundred dollar. So you have to do the same thing.' Jun said. Still remember his own past.

'Not fair. Mayu also just had his girlfriend. Why didn't he pay too?' Yuko said. I just realized that I didn't introduced Yuki properly to Yuko. That was why he confused.

'When did he has a girlfriend? Who is his girlfriend?' Jun, Rena, Lovetan and Rino asked at the same time. As for Yuki, she was dumbfounded standing there. As for me, I didn't bother to reply anything. I just felt tired to answer the same question.

'Isn't Yuki? Yuki always hold Mayu. Mayu also always care for Yuki. So I thought they are couple. And one more, they look like a perfect couple. It is hard to believe they are not couple.' Haruna said. As soon as Haruna finish, Yuki blushed. Sometimes I wondered why she could blush that easily.

'They are not couple. Mayu just like a protection for Yuki when something happen. Although they look perfect, they are not couple.' Jun explained.

'Then, why is Yuki blushing?' Yuko asked. Suddenly silence kicked in. No one knew how to answer this question including me and Yuki.

'Anyway aren't we going to celebrate?' I asked them. I decided to ignore the question since no one know how to answer. They also didn't bother to answer it. Maybe later we will know the answer.

Then, we started to walk to our destination. I saw Rena and Jun's smirk out of sudden in our way to the restaurant that Rino recommended. Seem like they understand something about the question. I was curious but Yuki was beside me. I didn't want to make her worry. So I have to let it go for once. We finally arrived the restaurant. It was a maid cafe. Still expected from our wota friend. We celebrated Yuko's success in one of the room. Of course, Yuko was crying but not because of happiness because he was going to bankrupt.

'Hey! Yuko! How did you confess? I remembered that we helped you before but you ruined it.' Jun asked. I just remembered that how we helped him to confess and how he ruined in one second. He was a coward after all. He didn't confess in the last second and just ran away from the scene, such a waste.

'Well! It was an incident. I accidentally blurted out my feelings when she was helping me to treat my wound.' Yuko said. We mentally face palmed to his stupidity. Luckily, the girls didn't hear it if not they would laugh at him.

Then, we continued enjoyed ourselves with the girls. Of course, sometimes they would do something lovey dovey in front of me and Yuki. They just couldn't control themselves for a single second. In one time, they overdid. So, I just dragged Yuki out of the room. After we were out of the restaurant, we realized that it was 7 at night. I suddenly remembered something or should I said a place that I wanted to show Yuki. I dragged her there. It was a park that near the school but no one knew about it. I just lie at there. She was sitting beside me.

'Ano..... Mayu? Why did you bring me to this park? Aren't we suppose to go home?' Yuki asked. I just gave her my jacket as I realized it was colder right now. 'Why are you giving me your jacket?'

'Just lie down beside me. And for the jacket, wear it. You will get cold if you don't wear it.' I answered her. She still hesitated to take my jacket but after a while, she took it. Then she lie down beside me.

'Wow.....' She said as she saw the night sky was beautiful. We could see the star properly too. I even start to compete with her about the star name.

'Amazed? This park is quite beautiful but no one came here. It is still a good thing that no one came. If not, this scenery is going to damage.' I said. She still amazed. 'I come here when I have some problems. This place can help me to relax. Of course I will come here when I was free as I can take photos although I am not good on taking pictures. Anyway I hope you will like it.'

'Thanks for bringing me to this place. It is really relaxing. Thanks Mayu!' She said. She smiled while looking at the sky. The smile was beautiful. I could even feel my heartbeat. It feel like starting to skip a beat. I didn't know why but I started to like her smile.

'Yuki.... You should smile like that more often. It is beautiful.' I whispered while intertwining our hands. She just blushed. I could feel warm from her hand. After a long time, we realized that we had to go home. When I was about to stand up, I suddenly felt a wet and yet warm feelings on my cheek. Then, I realized that it was her lips. She kissed my cheek. I could feel that all the heat went to my face and my heart was thumping loud again. After a few second, she broke the kiss and went ahead. I quickly followed her. Now I started to wonder what was the feeling that I always felt when I was with her. It felt like I wanted to protect everything of her no matter what.

To be continued

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Re: The feeling (Mayuki and others) Chapter 8
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2013, 08:14:46 AM »
Ehehehe. The last part is the best. :shy1: :shy2: :luvluv2:

Offline FairyNyan

• Member+
  • Everyday Ngidol
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2013, 01:39:02 PM »
Finally update  :cow:

i can sense love i sense it (?) .. nevermind..

update ASAP  :twothumbs
  :peace: Oshimen : Mayuyu Yukirin :peace:
 :heart: Kami OTP : MaYuki Ofc  :heart:
Twitter : intanlakz
Tumblr : fairynyan

Freaking back to da earth

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2013, 02:39:15 PM »
omg!! i have diabetes!! after i read this chapter

but i dont care is so cute!!!

thanks and continue soon!

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2013, 10:36:06 PM »
I was blushing hard cause of Mayu and suddenly I saw FairNyan's avatar HAHAHAHAHA OMG!  :lol: OH  SH*T!  XD Haruto, sorry for that  :bow: thought of finishing all my fics first if ever I decide to retire for good  :nervous Anyway, there're already plenty of MaYuki writers nowadays so I can sitback oredi  :jphip:

great chapter! Mayu fell already!  :twisted: all we need is just for Yuki to grab him  :lol:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
Re: The feeling (Mayuki and others) Chapter 9
« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2013, 03:17:13 PM »
@ FairyNyan: love? Yes... There is but Mayu is too dumb to realize it....  :nervous And thx for reading...

@ Archer1992: diabetes?! Maybe I should put less sweet..... Lol anyway thx for reading

@ Konoe: only the last part? :cry: :cry: just kidding...... Anyway thx for reading

@ imteedee: don't you dare to retire..... You are a great writer..... So pls don't retire. Back to story, Lol....

Sorry for keeping you guys wait. I planned to post earlier but because of Kate's new story attracted me and I forgot to post.... I am such a failure..... It is really nice the story.... I couldn't stop reading.... Anyway, here is the new update...

Chapter 9
'Acchoo......' The sneezing suddenly sounded in a dead silent room. And the dead silent room was my room. I got cold after that night. It was not a problem for me as I just had to lie on my bed and my mom would help me to buy the medicine. But....... She was not at home. My parents went to a business trip on that night. Now, the only people in the house were Yuki and me. Yuuta would live the school dorm until my parents came back. It didn't a matter if he lived here or not. He wouldn't help me too. So, this was a totally nightmare...... 'Achooooooo.......' Again.....

'Mayu..... Are you okay?' Yuki asked. She was standing beside the door. I didn't answer her. I just thought that she didn't knock again. 'Mayu..... When are you going to be better. It had been four days. You didn't go to school too. It is hard for me.....' She said while walking toward me.

'You know.... You are getting better... You should go back to class rep job. You are annoying as before.' I said while trying to sit up.

'No.... I am not going... Finally I could take off the burdens.... It is really annoying for me.' She said while trying to let me lie down back. I just followed her instruction. 

'Aren't you going to late for school? Still standing here. Quick.' Although I said it, she still didn't move. 'Don't worry. I can take care of myself.' Then, I just pushed her out of the room. I knew that she didn't get better from the trauma but I still wanted her to try to take care of herself as I want the lively Yuki not this one. After she left, I went back to sleep.

After a long time, I woke up from the sleep. I checked the time from my watch. It was just noon. Yuki wouldn't back until 3 today. I had to prepared my lunch by myself today. If not, she would get scolded again as she tried to come out from school and delivered lunch for me. I just chuckled when I thought about the scene. Such a stupid girl. I went to kitchen as I couldn't sleep whole day and die of hungers. I prepared porridge and ate it. After finishing, I realized that it was 2.30. So I went out to have a surprise for Yuki.

When I was at the school gate, it was time that the school ended. A lot of student rushed out from the gate. It was quite chaos. Then I saw Yuki. She was rushing out too. Maybe she thought that I wouldn't eat if she was not around. But it was funny to see her like that. After a while, I decided to call her. When I was about to call her, she bumped into someone. The person didn't even help her and just walked away. I just felt my blood was boiling in anger but no point to angry. So, I walked towards Yuki.

'How clumsy can you be?' I said while helping her to pick up her books. She just starred at me with wide eyes. 'Are you going to stare at me for the whole day? Or am I too handsome so you can't stop?' After saying that, I gave her books back and help her to stand back up.

'Why are you doing here? You are still sick.' She was still blushing but she tried to ignored it and asked me random question. She touched my forehead. She retracted her hand quickly as my forehead was as hot as a boiling water. I think I am that sick.

'Can't I have a walk? I am sick of house. How about go to somewhere with me again?'

'Again? But you are still si-----' I didn't let her finish her sentence and dragged her to the park that I had showed her. 'Hey! You had to go home. You are a patient but still that energetic. How can you have that much energy? Aren't you sick?' She shouted. I didn't bother to answer her but dragged her until I reached there.

Then, I just laid done under a tree. It was quite refreshing. The gentle wind hit my face. Yuki just sat down beside me. Her back was leaning against the tree trunk. Her hair would flow with the wind. It was quite beautiful.

'Mayu??? Why are your face so red? Does the fever get higher?' She asked and touched my forehead again. I just realized that I was starring at her and blushing. What's wrong with me? This didn't happen before. 'Mayu.... Let's go... Your fever seemed like getting higher. We should go home now.' She said and tried to pull me up but I didn't want to move so I just stay at the position. 'Mayu..... Please.... Let's go..... I don't want you to faint here. If you faint, how am I suppose to do?' She said with her worried face. I didn't do anything but just kissed her forehead told her that I am okay. Then, I laid down again but this time I put my head on her lap. I didn't know why am I doing this but I just followed my heart. I could see her blushing but I didn't care.

'Hey, Yuki.... Do you know? There is a pond in this park. It is beautiful. Do you want to see it?' I asked her.

'Really? Why don't we go and check it out?' She asked. She was just too excited about it. I agreed about the plan and she was so happy. When I was about to stand up, I suddenly felt that the world was spinning so fast. I could not even see properly. Then suddenly, darkness kicked in slowly. I could only hear that Yuki kept shouting my name but I don't have any strength to response her.

Finally, I could open my eyes but I realized that I wasn't at the park anymore. I was in my room. When did I get in? When I was about to move my hands, I felt a weight on my hand. I realized that Yuki was sleeping soundly with her head down on the bed but her hand was grabbing mine. What a way to fall asleep? I stroked her hair softly. Suddenly, someone opened the door without knocking. It freaked me out as I thought no one is in the room. It was Jun. When he saw the situation, he just smirked. I really wondered what did he know but I don't.

'Finally.... You woke up..... Did you know how long you have faint? Yuki was so worried.' He said still keeping his smirk. It was irritated for me. I shifted my lying position to sitting position. So that, I could talk to Jun properly.

'So how long? I don't think I had been sleeping one whole day right?'

'Exactly.... You were sleeping and Yuki was worrying. Yuki had been sleeping in this awkward position for a night. I tried to convince her but she won't listen to me.' He said. Then, I just realized that I really slept for a whole day. But luckily my fever had gone. Because of our noise, Yuki woke up from her slumber. After a while for stretching her sore muscle, she finally looked at my position. In that moment, her sleepy eye shifted to a surprised and shocked eyes. I chuckled at her reaction. It was so funny. Suddenly, she hugged me tightly. Of course I was surprised.

'Mayu.... Mayu..... You really woke up?' She said. Jun just stood at the same position and smirked. Seriously I had to ask why.

'Yup.... I woke up.... Don't worry.....' I hugged her back. It felt so warm when I felt her by my side. My heart started pumping loud again. I really wonder why I had this weird pumping rhythm.

'Ehem......' Jun suddenly broke the atmosphere that had in this room. The both of us were looking at him. Yuki then only realized Jun's presence. She quickly stood back up and blushed. I just chuckled again. 'Ehem..... Yuki, Rena is preparing the dinner. You can go and help her. I have something to tell Mayu.' After saying that, she left the room. The room only had Jun and me.

'So what do you want to say?' I asked him as he said.

'No... I just wanted to know what happened to the cyborg Mayu. You have a lot of emotion when Yuki is around you. Do you know that?' He said and sat at the chair that Yuki sat earlier.

'Really? Sorry I didn't realize. Maybe I should stop having this much of emotions.'

'No..... No.... Is a good thing that you finally opened up to someone although it is quite weird for you.'

'Okay..... Actually what is the point?'

'Nothing....' He paused for a while. Then, continued again where he left off. 'Mayu, can I ask one more question again?' I just nodded. 'What do you feel when Yuki is around you?' Wow.... This was quite straight to the point but I think I could answer it.

'Uhm.... Not sure. Sometimes annoying...... But most of the time, I felt relaxed. And very happy when she was around. I don't know how to explain but it is quite weird. This happiness that I felt is different from the others. Anyway why do you ask?' It was quite weird to ask this type of question. What did jun want to know?

'Nothing... Just felt like to ask.' He said. 'Lets go. I bet the dinner is ready. Oh.... Before I forget, Rena and I are going to have our dinner here until your parents are back. And don't ask why.' As soon as he finished his sentence, he disappeared to the dining room. I think my mum had an order for him already. I stood up from the bed and went to bath. After finishing, I went to the dining room. When I was about to enter......

'No! No...... It is not what you think.' Yuki suddenly shouted. I startled up a bit as the sudden loud voice.

'Oh.... Really? Don't you feel it?' Jun asked. Although I didn't see Jun, I can feel his smirk.

'Feel about?' I asked them as I finally entered the dining room. I just saw Yuki was blushing madly when she saw me. And for the couple, they laughed when they saw Yuki's reaction. 'So feel about?'

'Nothing..... Nothing..... Hahaha......' Jun answered but still laughing like there isn't going to have tomorrow. I just starred at the laughing couple with 'what the heck are you two laughing about?' face. 'Okay.... Okay... Let's eat our dinner....' Jun said, still trying to catch his breath.

After our dinner, Jun and Rena took their leave. Before they went away, they whispered something to Yuki and made her blushed again. When I asked what happened, the couple just laughed and went away. Yuki was blushing and went away to her room and left me on the doorway. Seriously what were they talking about. I think I had to ask Jun personally one day.

Sorry I just find out that this chapter is not that sweet. But I think it is okay as I don't hope some of you get diabetes.....

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The feeling (Mayuki and others) Chapter 9 NEW UPDATE
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2013, 07:49:23 PM »
MAYU! YOU'RE DOOMED!  :lol: c'mon spill it!  XD almost there~
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Re: The feeling (Mayuki and others) Chapter 9
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2013, 01:08:47 PM »
@ Konoe: only the last part? :cry: :cry: just kidding...... Anyway thx for reading

The scene at the park is very cute but Yuki finally making a move made a bigger impact on me. XD

Anyway, chapter 9  :ding: It's Mayu's turn to be taken care of.

Did Yuki already realized she loves Mayu? :hehehe: She is easily teased by the Wmatsui couple, I hope so.

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2013, 01:38:50 PM »
Mayu!!! :angry: Don't you feel something to Yuki???

Aw Yuki is so cute :D
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2013, 04:35:26 PM »
mayuki is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline Haruto Lee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing to do
Re: The feeling (Mayuki and others) Chapter 10
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2013, 04:27:43 PM »
@ MayuxMatsuixMusic: thank god that you like it. And mayuki always is the best! Thx for reading.

@ Chanaline: finally you wrote some comment. I did see you thank you but I was waiting for you to write something. And about Mayu, he is dumb that he haven't realize yet. And thx for reading.

@ Konoe: I thought the park scene is not that good but thx for liking it. I wanted to make Yuki take care of Mayu as I found out that Mayu always take care Yuki. It is Yuki's turn to take care.And this is the result. I don't know whether it is good or not. I still hope you like it. About Yuki realized her feeling. You will see in this chapter. And lastly and as always, thx for reading.

@ imteedee: ummmm..... About that, I don't want to let Mayu to realize first but he will realize later. And thx for reading.

Chapter 10
'Okay class remember to revise this chapter. This chapter is very important for the upcoming test. And remem-------' 'Ring............' The school bell interrupted our chemistry teacher. 'And remember TO BE CAREFUL IN YOUR EXAM!!!!!!' He shouted the last part as some of my classmate rushed out already. After he went out, I packed my things and walked to Yuki's seat which was in front of me.

'Yuki! Let's go! I have to go to the market today.' I called her, still putting some books into my backpack properly. After some times, I realized that she didn't reply or move. Then, I walked in front of her. The moment I saw her face, I was shocked. Her jaw dropped off to the floor. Her face was pure white. She was completely in her shock mode. After some times, she recovered from her shock mode and started to scream.

'Ah!!!!!! Ah!!!! When is the exam? No one told me about it. I am going to fail. I am going to fail. Ah!!!!!' She was screaming and jumping around. Of course not because of excitement, she was afraid. Luckily, no one was in the classroom except us or else the others would laugh at her.

'Can you stop screaming? The others will think that I rape you!' After I shouted, she finally stopped shouting but shivering. Having no choice. I went up to her and hugged her. 'Why? Why do you scare of exams?' I asked her. I could feel her hugging me back. She didn't answer. She just let her head rested on my shoulder. I just hugged her and waiting for her reply. After a long times, someone opened the classroom door.

'Oppps..... Looks like a couple is here. Rena, I think we should go to somewhere else.' Jun said and he was smirking. I also could hear Rena's giggles. I could feel Yuki jumped up a bit.

'Uhmmm..... The classroom is a good place to study but there is a couple in. I guess we have no choice. We have to choose another place. What a waste.' Rena said. After that, she and Jun walked out of the room. 'Oh ya..... Before I forget, good luck in your exam, Yuki!' she looked back at us and said before they went away.

'Wait..... Rena!!!!!' I shouted at them before they went off as I have something to ask.

'Yes??????' Jun and her turned and looked at us.

'Do you know why Yuki is acting like this?' I asked them.

'Yes.... I know but before I tell you. Can you just let Yuki go?' She said and walking back to us and sat on one of the chair while Jun was standing beside her. I tried to let go but I couldn't. If I tried to separate us, Yuki will hold tighter.

'Oh.... Looks like Yuki don't want to let go. I think we have to face the situation, Rena. I think you should just tell Mayu.' Jun suddenly said. I felt irritated as Jun was smirking again. As for Rena, she was giggling.

'HOW CAN I LET GO? THE TWO OF YOU MUST BE LAUGHING AGAIN!' Yuki suddenly shouted. I jumped up a bit when she suddenly shouted. I think I should find a doctor or a specialist to check my ear if there is a problem. Before I realized it, the couple were laughing like maniac.

'Hahaha..... How can we stop....... laughing when you are..... Are acting like this? It is so funny! Hahahahaha!!!!!' Jun said while laughing. I just sweat-dropped with their reaction.

'Hahahaha...... Seriously this is so funny. Especially when we know about your feeling towards..... Nothing!!!!! Hahahahaha!!!!!!' Rena said

'Mou..... Stop laughing!' She finally let go of me and turned to Rena. I finally knew why she didn't want to let go. She was blushing deeply. 'Rena stop blabbering about the nonsense. I can't let him know about it.' She whispered the last part. So I could barely hear about it. As for the couple, they heard Yuki, so they laughed even more. After a long time, they finally stopped laughing and sat on a chair.

'Sorry for the laughing. I will explain why does Yuki scared of exam now. As you know, Yuki took the scholarship to enroll in. Wha------' 'Wait...... How did Mayu know about it? And why did I need you to help me to explain the situation? I can explain to Mayu by myself.' Yuki suddenly interrupted Rena. She was still blushing but trying to fight it off. I just realized that Yuki didn't know that I knew a bit about her family and history. Because of some information that Rena gave. I was able to cope the situation of Yuki. So, she was scared to fail her result and couldn't get a scholarship. If she couldn't get a scholarship, she would back to Kagoshima. After thinking about Yuki's situation, i looked at them. I just realized that they didn't even bother to explain. They were just arguing about their own stuff. Instead of saying arguing, I should say teasing. The couple was teasing Yuki and made her blushed badly. I just had my bored look at them but it was still fun to see this Yuki. After a long time, they finally finished their teasing.

'Wow..... It is 6 already. We had been teasing Yuki for 3 hours. Rena, we had broke the record.' Jun said happily. 'And Mayu is going to fall asleep.'

'Yup! I am going to fall asleep. Thanks to your teasing. I am so bored here and I can't go to the market. How are we going to have our dinner?'

'Easy.... We will just have our dinner in a random restaurant or cafe.' Jun said. The other two girls also agreed with the idea. So I just followed the crowd and agreed with the idea. After arriving the restaurant, we ordered our dinner and we had some discussion about the exam. Yuki was busy to take the important part down. After eating our dinner, Jun and Rena had something to do so they decided to go off earlier. Before they left, Rena whispered something to me.

'Take care of Yuki.... She will overwork when the exam come. I will leave her to you. So pls take care of her.' She whispered. I just nodded. Then she went away with Jun. After a while, we also left the restaurant. We went back home as Yuki said that she wanted to have some revise before the exam come and for god sake, we will only have our exam after a month. She was too worried about the exam.

After that day, Yuki always revise her studies until late midnight. This was going on two weeks already. So everyday, I would see a half dead zombies is standing in front of me. I had told her about it but she was too stubborn and didn't listen to my advise. The most annoying part was Rena would keep telling me to take care of Yuki, almost everyday.

'Yuki, let's go! We will only have 15 mins to have our lunch.' Rena said but Yuki didn't move an inch again. I felt something was wrong as Yuki would not ignore her friend like that. So, I walked towards her and touched her shoulder a bit. When I touched her, she just fell down from her chair. I was surprised. The others who were in our class were surprised or shocked too. I bent down and hold her. Then I only realized that she was having high fever. Her body was hot as boiling water. I didn't think much and I carried her in my arms. I rushed out to the infirmary room. After the nurse checked on her, she told me that she over stressed herself and this was not the first time that she was sent here in that situation. She also told me that she will wake up in no time. After that, she went away and left us in the room. I sat down beside of the bed which had a chair.

'Haizzzzz.... Why don't you listen to me for a while?' I asked while stroking her hair. 'You really have a beautiful features. Do you kn----?'

'Mayu!!!!!!! How is Yu-----' Rena suddenly banged into the infirmary room. 'I am sorry if I interrupted.' She said. I was quite confused. Then I only aware that my face  was only a few centimeter in front of Yuki's. I quickly sat back properly and blushed.

'Mayu, can I ask you something?' Rena asked again. I just nodded. Then she continued to ask. 'What do you feel when Yuki is around you?' I just starred at her. Why did she ask the same question that Jun asked? I didn't want to answer her but when I looked back at her, she was waiting for my answer. So, I just gave her the same answer that I gave Jun. After hearing my answer, she was shocked. 'What? You are in---- mmmph.... Mmm...' Jun suddenly closed her mouth with his hand.

'Yo! Mayu! How is Yuki?' Jun asked. Rena was struggling to break the grip. I could see that Jun couldn't hold her for a long time anymore. 'Sorry! I just remember that I have something to do. Bye!' With that, they rushed out of the room. After some times, Yuki woke up from her sleep. She rubbed her eyes and let her eye adjust the light. I just chuckled at the sight because it was so cute.

'What are you laughing at?' She asked, still rubbing her eyes but I didn't answer. 'How long did I faint again?' She finally sat properly and talked to me.

'Again? I am surprised that you can say that easily. Looks like you are a famous patient here.' I answered her.

'I knew that I would faint anytime.....' She said like there is no problem for her faint like that.

'You know? Then why don't you stop with that behavior?'

'I can't sleep when the exam come. And how could I sleep well after the accident?' She said while her voice slowly faded. She just gave me a sad smile. I suddenly felt guilt. I didn't know that she couldn't sleep well after the accident. 'Anyway, let's go home now. I still have to study.' She said. I just nodded and went back with her. On the way of going home, I remembered that a place could help her to release her stress. So I just dragged her with me. She was surprised when I suddenly dragged her. She also asked where are we going but I didn't answer her. Finally I reached there.

'Amusement park? Why are we coming here? Mayu..... Don't play! I still have to study!' She said angrily. I didn't care about her question and bought us tickets. 'Hey answer me!' Still angry with my behavior. I didn't bother to answer and I just dragged her in. Suddenly, she broke the grip and slapped me. 'Mayu! I already had enough with your strange behavior today. I didn't mind you to drag me anywhere but can you at least tell me where or why....' She said while sobbing.

'I am sorry..... But can you let me do something for you? This is only place that I can think to help you. Sorry.... Sometimes I will have my strange behavior. Pls bear it.....' I said while walking towards her and hugged her to soothe her cries. Seeing her like this is the last thing I would do. After for a while, she finally stopped crying. 'So what do you want to play first?' She didn't say anything. So I just brought her there. When I brought her there, her eyes were as wide as a mirror. I wanted to hold my laugh but I couldn't. So I giggled a bit.

'Are we going to play that?' She said and pointed at the roller coster with her wide eyes. Seeing her like this, I laughed out loud and she pouted. I didn't aware the worker approached until Yuki tugged my sleeves. I stopped laughing and wiped my tears away to have a look in front of me. I saw the worker. The worker asked us whether we were going to ride. I realized that we were blocking the way. We gave our apologies to the others which had their irritated faces and sat on the seats. After fasten the safety belt, Yuki suddenly grabbed my hand tightly.

'Are you really that scare of this?' She just nodded. 'Don't worry..... Just shout out when you are scared. I am here.' I said and smiled to her. She just blushed. I was quite happy that I could see her relaxed again. As we were too focusing on each other, we didn't realize that the car was on the high part. When we realized, it was too late. Yuki and I were screaming. Why was I screaming?  I am not scare of roller coaster. But why? It was because of Yuki. She grabbed my hand until it was bleeding. My mind only registered the pain not the fun. After the ride was over, we went to have seats on a bench. I couldn't believe it. She could grabbed hand until it was bleeding continuously. When she saw it, she apologized continuously. I took out my handkerchief and wrapped it.

'So what do you want to play now?' I asked her. I couldn't let the wound to ruin the fun. She was quite surprised. 'Don't worry....' After I saying this, she dragged me to somewhere. When we arrived, my face just went pale. This is the last game. I would even had. It was haunted house.

'Can I? I want to visit this for a long time. So can I?' She asked. I still couldn't answer her. I was afraid of haunted house. Why? Why she had to choose this? 'Don't tell me that you are scare?' She suddenly said and smirked.

'Of course not! Why was I afraid of something like this?' Trying to act brave. She just smirked and dragged me in. In the way, I just shouted and cried. She just laughed. What a kind-hearted woman? After we came out, my face was as pale as a paper. She still laughing.

'Haha.... I know..... Mayu's weakness! Haha.....' She said while laughing. I just pouted at her. 'Cute...' She whispered while clearing her tears. I just blushed heavily when I heard her word. After seeing my reaction, she was quite confused. Then she only realized what she said, she also blushed. It was quite awkward but we decided to ignore it and continued have fun. We played until evening. Then I brought her to a park in the amusement park to have some rest. It was located on the highest location and it was quite secluded when came to evening.

'Wow.... It is beautiful here. The sunset is beautiful.' She said while watching the sunset.

'That's why.... I brought you here. I wouldn't bring you to a place that is useless.'

'No you just brought.' I was confused. 'I meant here. Why would you take me to an amusement park when the exam is coming?' She asked.

'Don't you feel relax?' I asked her. Then she realized that she just took out the huge burden after all the screaming and fun.

'Thanks.....' She said and smiled. We didn't say anything until the sun was completely lost and the nights came. I was about to call her to tell her that we had to go home before Jun and Rena scold but when I turned, I felt something on my lips. Then I only realized that her lip was on mine. I could see her face properly in this state. She was really a beauty. She opened her eyes as she felt something weird. When she realized, she was shocked but didn't move. We stayed at position for a long time. After that, we broke the kiss. We were blushing as red as a tomato.

'I am sorry... I didn't mean it. I just planned to kiss your cheek.' She bowed and apologized.

'It is okay.....' I said while looking at other way and scratching my head.

'Let... Let's go home.' With that, she walked away. Seeing her back, I felt something weird in me. A part of me didn't want to break the kiss, wanted to kiss her even more. I didn't know why but I just felt that way.

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The feeling (Mayuki and others) Chapter 10 NEW UPDATE
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2013, 04:52:23 PM »
Mayuki's accidental kiss...  :inlove: :inlove:

Offline mikaellitsa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2013, 06:45:55 PM »
ya ya ya mayuki kiss  :love: somone fall in love here  8)

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2013, 07:45:00 AM »
Wmatsui is totally having fun teasing Yuki. :lol:

Mayu is giving Yuki too many hugs. :heart: Yuki is obviously enjoying and cherishing that. :D

Fluffy~ :nya:

Offline chroumia

• Member+
  • まゆゆ ~
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2013, 12:03:13 PM »
OMG this is just so .!! Fuwa fuwaaa !  :inlove:  :inlove:  :inlove:
my forever Kami OTP which is starting to bloom again:
MaYuki!

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2013, 01:02:45 PM »
 my heart exploded because of this!!!!!!!!!! :farofflook: :gyaaah: :frustrated: :farofflook: :hee: :hehehe:
i love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!
arigatou gozaimashita for this wonderful story!! :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2013, 05:34:29 PM »
Oh  :O !!!!

Want the next!!!

An accident kiss  :wub:

More Mayuki moment like that youhouuuuuu!!!

And sorry for not commenting before XD I thought I would bother you  :sweatdrop:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rip Slyme - Funkastic