JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chemistry - For...

Author Topic: BAKEMONO - Chapter 6 Part 1 [Mayuki] (Updated)  (Read 5383 times)

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
BAKEMONO - Chapter 6 Part 1 [Mayuki] (Updated)
« on: November 26, 2014, 04:33:59 AM »
Prologue
I wasn’t born normal … I was never treated the same as other kids. I would get bullied frequently, it didn’t bother me though, because I at least had one person … well … it wasn’t really a person, it was kind of more like a “thing.”

This “thing” was a monster to other people and me as well when I was younger. This monster would get me in trouble with school, my family, and old friends that never stuck around. It would cause me to scream in the middle of the night and do things to my property if it got jealous enough. Everyone thought that I was the monster and not the actual monster itself. It would pull my hair and break my toys, it would draw all over walls and hit others then blamed it on me … it had gotten so bad to the point that my parents abandoned me and put me in a group … or more like a secret service when I was just 14. When the secret service told me it was a spirit following me around, I was even more afraid, worrying about my safety as time wen’t. To my surprise, the spirit actually grew nicer to me as I grew to the age of 15, I found out multiple things about it, this spirit was actually a female, and her name was Kashiwagi Yuki.

I still hate her to this day, she’s annoying, and tells me what to do, did I mention she’s the reason why I have no friends or family? She bickers with me about random things that don’t even make any sense, for example: if there is trash in the middle of a sidewalk, I will try to pick it up and dispose of it, but she would scream at me and tell me that I mustn't, and that it probably has some rare bacteria that will kill me, but let me continue with this secret service. As years wen’t by, I have grown more trained and skillful, as well as yuki, we deal with supernatural things or … we are supposed to … but we have yet to be involved in one, but I do have a job/quest I need to do that’s coming up very soon. I never have contact with the outside world, the service i’m in told me I shouldn't, and that it might mess with the connection me and Yuki have … that’s another reason I severely hate her. The service I’m in is called “AKBSS” which basically stands for AKB secret services.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 05:25:32 AM by AKB48couples »
MAYUKI <3

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
Re: Bakemono
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 04:36:26 AM »
Mayu's perspective
MAYUKI <3

Offline mayura48

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 07:39:13 AM »
Next chaapt !!! please !!! :twothumbs

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 12:49:51 PM »
Yappari. This is going to be great, I just know it.

Please update soon! :heart:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 12:56:47 PM »
Update please

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 11:50:58 PM »
Bakemono - Chapter 1
Mayu

I leered into blank space as my AKBSS (AKB Secret Service) teacher babbled about nonsense, stuff I never cared for, stuff i’ll never use. My eyes stared at the wooden wall as I unintentionally played with my small thumbs.

"Mayu, stop it, your making me distracted, I actually wan’t to learn unlike you." Yuki growled in a unwelcoming way.

I glanced over at her with a glare and shrugged my shoulders with carelessness.

"How does this effect you?" I sarcastically opened my mouth and gave her a odd look. Absolutely no one could see her except me, so it looks like i’m talking to completely nothing. She could make her self be seen but in order to do so she uses my energy, which forces me to go in a low state of power.

(Note: Yuki is a ghost)

"Why do I have to repeat myself?" She rubbed her forehead in a sulky manner, " Are paths intertwine, so i’m am basically you, and you are me, thus, when you are not listening, it messes with my frequencies, causing me to do the same with out wanting it." She sighed with frustration. I looked over at her and continued to frown, I glared at her for around 5 minutes until she finally decided to reply with a frown and arched eyebrows.

"I don’t like you right now …" I mentioned, intertwined my arms and laid back into my seat. Yuki stared at me for a moment, then quickly turned to the teacher and began staring at him very hard, I wondered for a moment about what she was trying to do, either see through his clothes or glaring at him. I was quickly forced to watch the teacher as my eyes pushed them selves to only view the teacher, my back was pushed to be straight and firm as my hands were placed on the top of the wooden desk,  holding each other. She was trying to get me to listen to the teacher, and it was actually working. Stupid Yuki …

My math class was finished and my brain was already beginning to not work well. I was the only one in the class along with this boy named miyazaki. He has a spirit that follows him around to, so we are exactly alike. It’s only us who get treated as if we were test subjects, or puppets. We are very close friends do to lack of people to talk to besides our spirits.

"Mayu, let’s have lunch on the roof, i’ll meet you there!" Miyazaki nodded as we walked out of the class, he bolted to the stair case that lead to the upper floor. Yuki stared at the running boy as she quietly placed her ice cold hand on my shoulder.

"Aww … your boyfriend wants to have lunch with you." Yuki sneered at me as she patted the top of my head harshly. I softly punched her arm away as I covered my red face.

"H-he’s not my b-boyfriend!" I shouted at her as I quickly turned my body towards the place where I get my food from. I don’t know if yuki and Miyazaki’s spirit get along, I never see them together … well … probably cause I can’t see Miyazaki’s spirit, all I know about it is that it’s a female and it’s name is Miyazawa Sae. After fetching my food and having to bicker with Yuki a few times, I finally met with Miyazaki on the roof as planned. I shuffled towards him as I sat down next to him on my knees. Yuki followed but didn’t have a very pleasing look on her face as we approached Miyazaki.

"So Mayu … do you have any amazing quests to do?" He looked over at me and smiled with a heart warming smile. I pondered on the question for a moment and nodded softly as I responded with a soft smile.

"Yea, I have one tomorrow, the workers told me it was dangerous, and if I screwed up on it, bad things could happen to Yuki’s health." I looked down at my freshly opened bento and frowned, "I’m kind of nervous … I mean it’s my first job, i’m bound to screw up." I continued to look down as Miyazaki placed his hand on my shoulder with a smile.

"It’ll be okay, I promise …" He stared into my eyes, his eyes were so pretty and his hand was so warm, he wasn’t bad looking either. I softly smiled as time passed us, we were stuck just staring at each other, until "something" randomly smacked the back of Miyazaki’s head, it sounded like a hard smack to. I looked up at Yuki with a hateful stare as she hid her hands behind her back.

"what?" She murmured as she looked at me with a confused look as if she had done nothing wrong.  Miyazaki rubbed the back of his head as he grumbled the word ouch to himself. I stared at Yuki even longer and forgot about Miyazaki, but quickly transferred my vision over to Miyazaki and placed my right hand on his head. I couldn’t help but to laugh at his helpless appearance, it was amusing to me. He nodded softly as he shyly smiled, he knew who it was that smacked him, and for that he was kind of afraid of Yuki from this point on. After eating and talking to Miyazaki, the day was finally over … at my job I meant, the day wasn’t literally over. I walked home with a slow pace as Yuki followed me, she was being very jealous and sour to me today, there was obviously something wrong, and this was bothering me. I turned around and faced Yuki as she raised her head to look at me. She stared at me with something in her eyes but I couldn’t tell what it was, the atmosphere was to much already. I stood, staring up at her with a confused look as I squinted my eyes.

"What’s wrong with you today? your acting … your acting the way you used to, your acting as if i’m playing with another toy and not playing with you." I firmly stared at her, slowly furrowing my eyebrows as minutes passed. Yuki softly shook her head and refused to talk to me about her behavior, which irritated me even more.

"Mayu … why do you hate me?" She suddenly asked as I looked up at the tall buildings that surrounded us. I raised my eyebrows as I inhaled nothing but warm air.

"I don’t hate you, I feel like a horrible person if you say that … so I guess I slightly dislike you, and it’s because you made me split from everyone else over the years." I looked at the ground in a embarrassing form, it still sounds like I am a horrible person. Yuki waited in her spot for a moment, with nothing to say, then something happened that never did before. Yuki rubbed the back of her head and stared at my body, I could tell from the way her eyes flickered. She immediately realized what abnormal thing she was doing and snapped out of it. She shook her head and then began to the direction of my household … there’s no way she could of been hurt by that, she’s a ghost … right?

We walked home in utter silence, not a word was said, not even a sound cam from either of us, the only thing that was heard was the chatters of other high school students that wanted absolutely nothing to do with me. We reached home and entered it smoothly as I set my bag that was filled with books and other things down. Usually when we would get home, Yuki would wonder about what her next action was, but this time she instantly sat down on the floor, in front of the TV. She looked … like she wanted to die … again. I softly raised my eyebrows as I slowly walked over to her and took my place beside her. A quiet moment was pierced into the room as she suddenly turned on the TV, not normally though, she has the power to mess with electronics. I sat quietly next her as I stared at the wooden floor awkwardly.

"Don’t hate me."

I couldn’t believe it, she has never said anything so … emotionally. I could hear it in her voice that there was pain wrapped around her words as she spoke them. I looked over at her as my eyes slightly widened at her emotions. She stared at the TV with a hurt expression as her lips began quivering, the TV’s screen was reflected in Yuki’s water filled eyes. This made me feel twice as bad about the whole situation, I felt like crying as well … do to the whole connection thing me and Yuki have. I blinked rapidly before leaning my head on her shoulder and softly smiling.

"Jeez, your such a cry baby, Yuki."

Yuki stayed in the same position, we were stuck like this until night came.
MAYUKI <3

Offline mayura48

• Member+
Re: Bakemono - Chapter 1
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2014, 04:02:44 AM »
GREAAATT !!!!!

Aww~ .. yuki is being jealous in here.. but look, she's too tsundere to admit it ..

next chapt !! please !!! :twothumbs

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
Re: Bakemono - Chapter 1
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2014, 06:39:38 AM »

Bakemono - chapter 2

Mayu

"Wake up."

A distant voice called as I was slowly awoken from my sleep, but not fully. Being half asleep, I dozed back off into a deep slumber, not caring this voice that was easily identifiable. A pair of ice cold hands placed them selves behind me, and pushed me to sit up right. The freezing temperature that touched my back had caused me to flinch softly. My eyes were droopy and half shut as I rubbed my eyes harshly. Yuki removed her hands from my back and inhaled the air as she gave me a soft facial expression.

"I’m disturbed about the job … "  Yuki murmured.

I paused and stopped rubbing my eyes for a moment. I turned my head to look at her with a warm smile, I quickly flicked Yuki’s forehead and chuckled.

"Your just being a nervous wreck, it’ll be fine."

"How do you know though?"

"because I just know …" I replied as I stood up from the bed and began walking down stairs to my kitchen. This quest/job was a mistake that wasn’t supposed to happen. A group of scientists were trying to figure out how to have direct contact with spirits, face to face. What they did was make a portal that was opened to the spiritual realm, your supposed to sit around the portal with only 6 chairs around it, the word for it is séance. It did go as planned at first, but so many spirits were trying get out that it clogged the portal into our realm. All of the spirits were forced out of the portal, but these spirits were so used to not living in bodies and being able to roam free, that they had to take on human form. They crammed themselves inside any worker they could find, making it dangerous and overwhelming. These spirits grew demonic and began killing from the inside out, having two spirits in one body makes it hard to stay on track. These spirits that are stuck in the spirit realm are called fulls, which means they have passed over correctly. Spirits like Yuki are called earthbounds which means that at one time they were severely confused and didn’t know where to go, thus being stuck in limbo.

I gathered my breakfast and slowly ate it as Yuki complained about something so random and stupid that I couldn’t even bother to listen to what she was saying. I find her annoying from time to time because she over exaggerates about nothing. I grew utterly serious as I finished my breakfast and put on my clothes. I only had Yuki and clothes, that was it. I jogged all the way to the work facility, jogging was my daily transportation, it will only make me more fit and better when working. I reached my work building, I walked through multiple halls to find my driver that was supposed to drive me to the scene of the supernatural attack.  Yuki stuck beside me like glue as she occasionally and unconsciously brushed her shoulder against mine. We searched and searched for the driver and found him, after a few short moments we entered one of the facility cars and drove off to the site.

- At the site of the attack -

As the car drove up next to the curb I couldn’t help but to immediately sense evil pulsing through this heavily fortified building. Yellow caution tape was surrounding the area, it seemed like fire fighters and police circled the place for hours just wrapping the caution tape around the building. Yuki sat still as I could feel her becoming more serious, she could see things I couldn’t, and she could do things I couldn’t. I exited the car that was still running, Yuki exited the car as well, softly shutting the door as she walked around the car to get on the side walk.  I inhaled the cold air that ventured around this place, it filled my lungs and was quickly pushed out. I pondered on this for a while before going into the building. Me and Yuki had to try and shut off the portal, causing every spirit to be sucked in, if I mess up, I have to pay the price and loose Yuki for good. A 17 year old going in with a spirit that was 48 years old in the spirit realm … it seems like a nice mix. I walked up to the building and entered it with caution. 

Yuki

As Mayu stepped into the building I followed her with a firm grasp on this situation. We were swallowed by darkness, the only lights that were flickering were alarm lights that were surrounding us, causing even more tension between us and the other spirits. The 5th floor which was on the bottom of this building had the portal located there, we will cross paths with spirits on level 3, I can tell. I began walking towards the elevator that was placed at the end of the long corridor, Mayu did as well. boxes and water were spilled all over the floor, being painted in red as the lights flickered. Pop machines and food machines flickered, illuminating little light. Me and Mayu hadn’t spoke a word to each other. My boots clicked on the linoleum floor as I proceeded to walk. My body shivered as I reached the elevator. The buttons on the wall closest to the elevator were still on. I pressed the button that pointed up and pulled my finger away.

Me and Mayu waited for more than 1 minute as nothing happened. I looked back at Mayu as we gave each other a sort of look and nodded to each other. Mayu closed her eyes as she began to focus on my power to change form and switch into my full spirit state. I guess you could say that I could travel a long distance and act like a second pair of eyes Mayu, for example she could be standing on one side of a football field and if she gave me the power to change my form to full, I could go over to the other half of the football field(with out her moving)and show her everything that was located over there. As she gave me access to this form, I ventured down to where the elevator was located and tried to find the problems that were preventing the elevator to move. The elevator was all the way down on the fourth floor, a dead body of a american man was in the way of the door, preventing it from closing. I quickly snapped out of my form and turned to Mayu.

"There’s a dead body blocking the way, what do you wan’t me to do?" I asked with a mono-toned voice and a blank expression. Mayu paused for a moment and stared at the closed elevator doors in front of her.

"We need to save the energy both of us store, but in order to continue, you must move the body." Mayu waited patiently as I used some of her energy to levitate the body over a couple feet.  I pressed the button again and the elevator zipped up to our floor. We entered it as I looked over at the multiple buttons located on the left of me. I pressed the number 5. This job was going smooth so far but it probably wasn’t going to end up smooth. My nervous level was close to reaching the brim point, but if I panicked now, that would put us in a vulnerable position. I glanced over at Mayu and noticed that her breath was shallow and her skin was pale. I fell over onto the wall behind me as the elevator stopped in a violent motion. The lights that were once lighting the small metal box had died out. I paused for a moment as I tried to look around the small area I was in before. Scratching was suddenly heard around the metal box as growls and whispers grew louder. My eyes flickered as I reached out to Mayu and quickly gripped her arm. The elevator began rapidly shaking as I widened my eyes.

"Mayu." I unconsciously mumbled as I gripped her arm even tighter. Mayu flinched and softly whimpered to herself as each event happened. The Metal box suddenly began dropping violently, scraping it sides against the outside walls. With out thinking I wrapped my arms around Mayu and quickly wen’t into my full state, sucking energy out of her like I was a mosquito. I quickly transported us to the 5th floor, but by this Mayu was already half worn out. Mayu halted in her current spot as her eyes widened with fear, her facial expression looked dead serious. I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at her, confusion driven me to look at what she was, dead body’s of men and woman were scattered, blood was dripping down the walls and yellow light were flashing. It was something that I have never seen first hand.  I took one step forward as I was instantly pushed back by a unknown force. I stopped for a moment and thought, oh no I finally realized. I looked over at Mayu and panicked as I grabbed her arm and yanked at it, begging her to run.

"Were on a time schedule, the spirits of the workers told me in the elevator, that’s what the whispering was! We have to do it quick Mayu!" I screamed as I was running as fast I could, reading signs that had said ‘project’ then had a arrow pointing to which door the portal was kept in. Around my fourth door I had to force open, a fire was suddenly lit by sparks that came from broken wires. The fire grew vigorously as I immediately felt the heat ride towards me. Objects and walls were being swallowed by fire.

"shit!" Mayu muttered and scanned around the room for another door, but her vision was becoming blurry, effecting mine as well. This room that we were currently in was like a office, phones, printers, computers. As me and Mayu sat, examining the room, sudden things were turning on and screeching sounds were heard from a far but was becoming closer. I quickly thought of a alternative as I hit Mayu arm in a panic way.

"there’s a door located over there." I pointed to a metal door that had a writing saying ‘caution.’

We instantaneously shuffled to the door but was blocked by falling debris, wood and flaming leather would be so close that it would hurt Mayu. We reached the door but something utterly gruesome and disturbing happened. A black dust (A demonic spirit) possessed a man that was laying on the floor dead. His body arose from the floor as his limbs and head began twitching vigorously, twisting in odd ways. He swung at Mayu grabbing near by objects and chucking them at her. I could see what the spirit was doing, if it kills her, i’m instantly killed. Mayu panicked as she ran behind desks and tall objects but was later smashed by the demonic being. He gripped a piece of glass and swung at Mayu, causing a cut on her face to form.

"YUKI!!" Mayu screamed loudly. I couldn’t help but to act. I jumped towards the male who was just as strong as me. He levitated a desk and threw it towards me. I immediately dodged the heavy desk as I formed a blue shield, pushing him to ground with it. I pushed this shield on his head very hard, his head was smashed between the floor and my shield, I pushed on the shield just a little more and a crack and splat was emitted from his skull. His blood splattered my face as I made my shield vanish. I looked over at Mayu and quickly scrambled over to her, picking her up and forcing her to run. We entered the last room, the portal was huge and was the only thing illuminating square room. Many other body’s began rising and twitching like the other one. Many black dust clouds were flying around the room at incredible speeds. I shoved Mayu to go and shut the portal down, she had to, our time was running out. She bolted to the button as I held off as many of the demonic spirits as I could. Smashing and cracking their skulls, one pushed me to the outside of the portal almost pushing me in. I whimpered as it’s human hands punched me rapidly with inhuman strength. My body was beginning to give out.

"MAYU!" I yelled at her to hurry. Blood was being freshly formed all over the room.

Mayu

I was nervous and my body was shaking so much I couldn’t think about anything correctly. This scene I am in was horrible and bloody. Yuki was just outside of the portal. I looked over at the button and tried to press it but a code appeared saying I need to fill it in. My body grew sweaty and the whispering of the spirits grew louder. Yuki’s grunts were becoming harder to hear on my own.

"ah… a code … a code … I know they told me something, what happened yesterday in my classes …?" I whispered out loud as I tried to guess the code the school has taught me before.

"MAYU!!!!" Yuki yelled loudly at the top her lungs as she was being shoved into the portal, am I going to lose her?! I kept looking back at her and at the screen the repeated this process. I quickly glanced around and blinked rapidly. Then, I remembered! I began quickly tapping the screen, and pressed enter, the access was granted and correctly shut off … but … a loud scream was heard as it echoed around the room, Yuki was shoved in … the portal. Her body disintegrated into nothingness, little molecules, one by one. I sat and watched, mortified. My body grew stiff and my eyes watered. I tripped forward and ran towards the portal as it closed and shut off, light was cut and everything was pitch black.

"No … no, no, no. This isn’t real, please." I tried to search for Yuki in this pitch black but nothing was to be seen or heard. I stopped moving and dropped to my knees as I began tearing up. This girl that was basically apart of me, this girl that has been with me since birth, this girl that was my only friend …was gone. I whimpered and screamed loudly as my voice echoed through out the halls and the room. My crystal tears smashed against the floor as they hit one at a time. I punched the floor so much that my knuckles became bruised.

"stop … don’t, that’s not good for your skin Mayu."

"Wait? what?" I looked around to find a presence but nothing was found. The room was suddenly lit up with alert lights that were colored red. I looked up and there she was, Yuki. I was completely confused by this point as I sniffled and was just staring at Yuki. I was completely over joyed, I didn’t care how she came back, i’m just excited she is here, with me. I wrapped my arms around neck as I sat on the floor, while she sat next to me, letting me hug her as I pleased. 
« Last Edit: November 27, 2014, 04:01:33 PM by AKB48couples »
MAYUKI <3

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
Re: Bakemono - Chapter 2
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2014, 06:42:33 AM »
« Last Edit: November 28, 2014, 07:41:10 PM by AKB48couples »
MAYUKI <3

Offline mayura48

• Member+
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2014, 08:49:49 AM »
what the heck  :shocked :shocked .. !!! it was so GREAT !!! A splendid chapter !!

and those trailers too :shocked .. !!! that was a really great trailers !! OMG, how could you make it something like that ??

and you sure update fast.. hhaha

next chapt ? please in hurry too  :bow: i'm getting excited with this fic !!!

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2014, 07:50:47 PM »
Bakemono/ Monster - chapter 3

Mayu

My first job, complete. After the job we traveled back to the facility and gained are part of the bargain (money). Me and Yuki sat at home cleaning my wound that was left on my cheek, cleaning the blood off of us two.

“Don’t move . . .” Yuki touched my wound with a wet rag. I flinched more as the rough substance touched my sensitive area on my face. She was still painted in blood.

“It hurts.” I whispered softly as she continued to dab it with caution. I stared into Yuki’s cold Brown eyes as she focused on my cut. Her eyes were quite seductive in a way, the shape of them were so . . . grown up. I sat still as she pulled back and grabbed disinfectant.
She never told me how she died, and this was always something that kept me curious about her.

Yuki sprayed the disinfectant on the rag as she leaned towards me again and tried to place it on my cut, but I quickly gripped onto her wrist as I blinked, making her stop, she was wide eyed.
“What are you d-”
“How did you die? don’t try and dodge the bullet, tell me.”

Yuki was nothing but a statue, sitting, pale . . . like stone, Yuki sat like this for a few minutes before saying the answer I’ve been yearning my whole life ever since I was 9. My eyes flickered as she parted her lips to speak. She looked over at ground and yanked her arm away from my grip.

“I was 18 when I died . . . while my parents left for a business trip in london, I was stuck home alone. My family was the most wealthiest in Japan at the time, we were the family who owned everything, we had everything. I was laying in bed staring at my wall day dreaming when a sudden robber came in to steal a couple things, including me. He offered my parents for him to give me back unharmed, but in return they had to give a large amount of money to him, if they didn’t do so, he would kill me. They had a debt line to pay him but failed to reach it in time and I was shot in front of my parents . . .“

I looked at her with circle shaped eyes, mouth open slightly.

“why are you a part of me? I thought you would just stay and wonder around the earth.”
Yuki sat still staring at the floor as she tucked her long, raven colored hair behind her ear.

“I was a specific kind of spirit, I wasn’t a normal earth bound spirit. I was still human but only half. When you were born I suddenly stumbled upon you, I needed to be half human again because I was starting to become full spirit, so I became a part of you.” She said sorrowfully as she kept her eyes pasted to the white carpet underneath us. I blinked my eyes a few times and thought this story through thoroughly.  My eyes widened again as I realized something.

“so you are my moms age?” I wondered about this question. I looked back at her and pursed my lips.

“I’m sorry . . .” I softly stood from the wooden chair and patted her head softly. I didn’t really hate her anymore, it was more of a neutral feeling, I didn’t really care for her, and i’m sure she knows that. Yuki frowned and swiped my hand away instantly, her feelings sure can change in an instant, she probably dislikes me as well, I can’t tell.

“I don’t want your pity Mayu, I tried to keep it a secret for a reason.” As she said this it made me severely upset with her.

“What? what’s with the sudden change?” I asked, angered

“ . . . . . . . nevermind.”

And that was that. Nothing more was said. She stomped off to her room and was completely silent. I was left utterly confused by this all. I shrugged my shoulders and ignored it, pushing it to the back of my mind.

The next day I had gotten up like normal, but Yuki didn’t bother to wake me up, instead she was already downstairs watching TV. She’s like a little kid. I ate breakfast and ran to the facility like always, nothing was new. 

“Mayu!” A man’s voice shouted loudly, I recognized that voice from anywhere.

“Miyazaki!” I shouted back as I halted in my place, I was just outside of the facility. Miyazaki quickly hurried over towards me.

“ I have to ask you something . . . please don’t think of me weird.” He softly whispered under his breath as he rubbed the back of his head. His face was beet red and was only becoming more red as time passed us. I kept my mouth shut and waited until he was done. I had no idea what he was going to say and I was growing less patient.

“C-c-can you g-go on a . . . d-date with me?”

My eyes were the shape of watermelons, did he really just ask such a question? My body instantly grew numb, I couldn’t feel a limb. My face immediately grew as red Miyazaki’s as we both stared at each other in misbelief.

“Stop joking around . . .” I murmured, softly chuckling and playing it with  a smile. He stood there with a straight and innocent face as he stared at me with round eyes. It was obvious that he was being serious with this. I quickly pulled the smile off of my face and stood in a uncomfortable position. I looked at what was surrounding as people walked by us into the facility, the atmosphere began to grow awkward.

“ahhh . . . sure.” I nodded and smiled widely, I actually have gotten asked out to a date for the first time.

Yuki

I knew this was going to happen
it’s irritating, she doesn’t care for me, she just pretends, it could be that she is lying to herself and really does care, but I know that’s not it at all

I frowned as I looked at the TV. I chose to stay home, while Mayu chose to go to work, it’s not like they’ll punish me, after all they can’t control a spirit.

My eyes flickered as I suddenly felt something nerve racking, something that made me feel like I have recently been stabbed. My eyes widened as I quickly thought of Mayu and got up, running out of the door as fast as I possibly could. I spotted Mayu with a male. I didn’t bother to use my own energy to be seen.

(note: Yuki uses little of her energy just to be seen by Mayu.)

I slowly walked towards the couple and stood patiently with my hands behind my back, holding each other. Miyazaki and Mayu both looked pretty flustered about something as they stared at only each other.

Since I noticed that Mayu wasn’t in trouble, I immediately thought that this wasn’t a big deal. I slowly began walking away, turning my back on the two, then I suddenly heard a small squeak. I turned back around, only to find that the two were hugging each other tightly, like they were lovers.  I didn’t have feelings for Mayu in that way, but seeing the two just hugging kind of made me feel alone. I stared at the couple with disbelief.

“Kashiwagi Yuki! What’s up!” a slap on my back was felt, it also created a loud sound any human could here. I widened my eyes as Mayu looked in my direction while still holding the male in her arms. If she looked at me long enough and concentrated enough she could be able to see me using my energy. I didn’t know what to do, so I panicked and booked it, pulling Miyazaki’s ghost with me.

(Note: The one her slapped her was Sae)

After a long run, I stopped at a park that had very few people in it. I looked back at Sae with an embarrassed frown and flailed my arms at her.

“Mayu didn’t know I was there! You blew cover!” I shouted loudly at her as she softly backed away with her hands in front of her chest.

“I didn’t know . . . calm down.” she softly chuckled. I instantly stopped in my place as  examined the park that was filled bright green grass.

“To make you feel better, let’s go tournament that couple over there.” Sae pointed to two girls that were sharing vanilla ice cream. Both of them had black hair, but one of them had a shorter hairstyle than the other. They both were giggling at each other so much.

Sae pulled me over to the two and stared at them.

“What do you wanna do to them?” She asked

“I dunno . . . it’s kinda mean if we do something to them.”

“Pick something!”

“why!?”

“You know that we can hear you right?” Both of the girls looked up at us, leaving us in a complete silence. The girl with shorter hair stood up and eyed us, she looked young but she was pretty tall.

“Wait . . .” Sae furrowed her eyebrows and smiled awkwardly as she looked at me.

“You guys aren’t the only earth bound spirits in the whole city of tokyo.” The short haired girl murmured. Sae and me looked at each other again with an excited smile.

“Yay~!!!” We both hopped up and down rapidly as she frowned.

“What’s your name?”

“How’d you get here?”

“How long have you been like this?”

“what size of shoe do you wear?”

We bombarded her with question do to our fascinations with her, even know she was just like us, we haven’t seen an earth bound that’s not us in 37 years. I suddenly stopped and was pulled back into my depressing mood as I thought about Mayu again.

“What’s your guys names?” Sae asked the two females.

(Another note: The human and the other earthbound ghost are like Mayu and yuki)

The short haired spirit looked at the human as she stood up from the bench and stood next to her spirit.

“We are WMatsui!”
MAYUKI <3

Offline qweakb

• Member+
Re: Bakemono - Chapter 3 [Mayuki] (Updated)
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2014, 06:50:38 PM »
Pls update soon.. I miss ur fic [emoji22] [emoji22] [emoji22]
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
Re: Bakemono - Chapter 3 [Mayuki] (Updated)
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2014, 08:40:50 AM »
Bakemono/ Monster - chapter 4

Yuki

“ah….my date was canceled….” Mayu whispered as she stared at her phone with a slightly sad face. (he was sick)

Her date gotten canceled? I smiled softly as I tried to hide my facial expression, if she saw me smiling, she would definitely chew me out. I sat at the dinner table as she started to text him back. I stayed still and watched her, I did feel bad for her but I was way happier that this date had been canceled.

“I’m sorry, Mayu.” She turned towards me as she frowned softly.

“It’s fine, it doesn’t matter..”

I thought for a moment as I stared down at the table and furrowed my eyebrows, it’s obvious she was really excited for this thing, and as a teenage girl, she deserves to go on dates. I stood up and quickly jogged over to Mayu. I placed my ice cold hands on her shoulder as I smiled down at her, I don’t know if I had something on my face but something in her eyes sparkled as I smiled, she didn’t even blink when I did.

“We can go on a date, you and me…..” I softly said as I tightened my grip on her shoulders unconsciously. Her face instantly grew red, she widened her eyes too. I stood in curiousness to why her face was red….then it hit me roughly.

“N-not like t-that!” I shouted as I waved my hands in a “no” fashion and shook my head. I didn’t know if my own face was red, but when I realized what she thought, I grew embarrassed and really heated up on the inside.

“People will think i’m just by myself, or they’ll think i’m seeing things.”

“I’m half human. I can either use your energy or mine.”

“Ah, that’s right………..wait what?!” Mayu spoke loudly.

“Just...come on.” I glanced around our house as I looked for a coat, that would make look human enough.

“Mayu, can I borrow a coat.”
“I only have one coat..” She pointed to the coat on her body. I rubbed the back of my neck as I glanced away.

“You can borrow a hoodie.” She looked down and pulled my upstairs to her room. She looked through her closet for a baggy hoodie. She finally found one and tossed it at me. I put the hoodie on me and after I was finished I quickly headed down stairs as did Mayu.

“If we are going to act like a couple, we should act like a good one.”.She looked down at my hand and softly inched her hand closer to mine. She did it so slow, like she was savoring something. Her small fingers gently wrapped around my hand as we did nothing but stare at our interlocked fingers. I couldn’t help but to feel warm inside, I quietly smiled at her as she looked away with yet again, a red face.

“Tsunder-”

“Shut up, Yuki.

I opened the front door and began running on a very low state of energy, so I could be seen by anyone, in other words, I appeared human.

“karaoke?” I looked over at Mayu as her eyes flickered.

“Can we do something else?….” Was all she had to say.

“Let’s go out to eat!”

“mmmm….okay..”

mayu

Her cold hands held mine with tenderness. If felt refreshing…..it me surrounded me with safety. I kept a steady pace beside her as I glanced around to examine my surroundings. The bitter cold was poking its way through my skin but it wasn’t affecting me much. I looked back to Yuki as I slightly furrowed my eyebrows.

“Yuki, how come you were different back then?”

“What do you mean?”

“.......You would….pick on people.” Yuki glanced as I said those words, she looked a bit embarrassed about it.

“I think it was because I was growing up with you, I was younger than I am now, I am more mature.” I glanced away and smirked. While we are on this “date” I should have some fun.

“Right, you're so mature.” Yuki glanced down at me.

“That hurts…” she scoffed and looked away, was she really this emotional? I smiled up at her as I felt happy, amused, entertained with her.

“Ah…..Mayu, how did hugging someone for the first time feel like…”

“It wasn’t the first time I have ever hugged someone Yuki…”

“Mayu..”

“It…..hmmm...how do I put this…” I tried to stall as much as I could with Yuki, talking about this with her was extremely awkward for me. Yuki didn’t look very amused at all, instead she looked even more bored.

“Mayu?!” She shouted loudly as I softly flinched at her impatiens. I quickly grew angry with her and slapped her arm harshly.

“You don’t get to yell at me!” I shouted up at her as she furrowed her eyebrows at this and rolled her eyes. I felt even more angry and intertwined my arms, letting go of her hand. I stopped for a moment and arched my eyebrows as I was stuck in a rut.

“Yuki…”

“Yes?” She turned around and stopped as well as I looked up at her.

“How would you know that I hugged someone?” As I finished my last word her face went from casual to a “Oh my god, i’m caught” face. Yuki froze and stared at me with a awkward smile.

“Yuki…..please don’t tell me you spied on me….right?”

“Right!”

“Something tells me your lying.”

“I’m honestly not!”

“You just lied again.”

“I didn’t.”

“Yuki……”

“Mayuyu!”

Mayuyu? No one has ever called me that, nor thought of it, is that supposed to be some cutesy name? I raised my left eyebrow and frowned even more at Yuki.

“What did you call me?”

“Mayuyu…”

“What….?”

“MA-YU-”

“No, I heard what you said…just why?.”

“I’ve been thinking about it for a while, I just didn’t bother to tell you. I made it up when you were 6, when I would always used to call you names and you would get irritated. Remember?”

“No…”

“.......” She froze in her spot, again.

“Lets just go...its right there.” I pointed to the restaurant across the street, it was quite famous. I yanked on Yuki’s arm to cross the street with me but she looked for cars just to make sure I was safe. We successfully crossed the road and made it into the restaurant, we got our table and quickly sat in it without hesitation. A waitress came and ordered our food, quickly bringing it back with soft drinks as well. I began slowly eating my food before…..

“Ah! Mayuyu!”

Again? Really? is it really necessary?

“I met a couple, a couple like us!”

I instantly spit out my food back onto my plate, again, I had this feelings of being really hot and warm.

“A couple?! Since when were we ever a thing?!

Yuki smiled like a big idiot, she was such a dorky looking person, she had short hair, hair that reached  to her shoulders, and she had glasses that were shaped like circles (kinda like what she used to look like when she was younger.)

You would think since she was a spirit, she wouldn’t need glasses, but she’s still a nerd.

She softly chuckled….and then stopped instantly. Why was the sudden mood change occurring right now?

“Stop saying i’m a nerd! you jerk!” She murmured with a harsh tone. Oh...that’s right, she can read my thoughts….damn, I can’t take it back now..

“It’s not that big of a deal.”

“Yes it is, take it back!”

okay so apparently I can take it back.

“I take it back.” 

She nodded and looked away with a soft frown, but it was mixed in with a mutual facial expression.

“Anyway, what about the couple and everything?”

I looked over at her as I continued to eat again.

“They are called WMatsui, they work with some other group, but they are more advanced. I got their number to!”

“Oh….so you were trying to pick up girls while you were spying on me?” I joked, but my face stayed like a robots, nothing moved. Yuki covered her face in embarrassment.

“No! I wasn’t, shut up!”

“I was just joking!” I softly chuckled as she suddenly peaked through her fingers. Her face was red….was it possible that she actually was that way? After all these years you would think I knew everything about her. 

“Have you ever dated anyone, when you were….ya know.”

Yuki glanced upwards as she intertwined her long fingers together.

“mmmm...no….but I gave a confession letter to a boy when I was in elementary school...he never responded.”

I couldn’t help but to cover my mouth, not choke on my food  and chuckle under my breath, even though I knew that this was rude, it was too funny.

“Seriously? Your so mean…”

“I just think it’s funny, i’m not making fun of you..”

“Aaahh, your mean..”

She smiled as she widened her eyes, again, that dorky smile.

“Mayu, do you know when we have our next mission?”

“mmm….a lot of reports have been coming in, there is a spirit on a street in tokyo. If you go at night, you never come back. There has been a lot of occurrences.”

“What?! What if we get killed too?! Mayu, haven't you thought of that?! I don’t wanna die!!”

“Yuki..”

“WHAT?!”

“You're already dead, you cry baby.”

She sat back in her seat and stared up at the ceiling, it took her a minute to start laughing at herself. I stared at her with a plain face, but truthfully she entertained me. I waved a waitress over to our table to let….me….pay for it….someone was to lazy to pay. We escorted ourselves out of the restaurant and looked around at the streets before crossing them.

“......okay lets go home tortoise.”

She skipped on the sidewalk and left me behind like nothing happened….and she just called me a turtle, i’m not that slow!

MAYUKI <3

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
Re: Bakemono - Chapter 4 [Mayuki] (Updated)
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2014, 08:34:33 PM »
Ohh a dated!!

So did Mayu just accept Miyazawa confession?!?

Omg the mission made my heart beat so fast while reading and imagine it like a real movie there

Update soon

Offline KojiMa MaYuki

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2014, 04:32:25 AM »
Please update soon! And thanks for the update! :thumbsup

Offline pattinium

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2014, 07:01:52 PM »
Ohhhhhh  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mayuki !! Such a tsundere both of you !!!!
I wish you realize that you have a feeling for each other that I think you have (or maybe you dont ? Hahaha)

BTW, I really like your plot and story !!
It's kind of refreshing to read this story which gave me goosebumps on that chapter Mayuki went to their 1st mission.
But also a very big smile while reading the latest chapter :)

Please continue  :love: :love:

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2015, 07:57:55 AM »
Bakemono/ Monster - chapter 5

mayu

My skin was frozen and the tip of my nose was being nipped at by the cold. Me and Yuki have walked for hours and I was even almost convinced that this monster/spirit was a fake.

As we walked, I quickly tucked my frostbitten hands into my coat.

“Do you think they just set us up?” I asked quietly as we scoped out the streets and alleyways that was filled with darkness.

“…..I don’t think they’d do that...at least hopefully. ”

I didn’t respond, because that was the least of my worries at the moment, I was too focused on finding this spirit. I continued to examine every crook and cranny I could find, but nothing was catching my eye. I quickly looked around more, becoming extremely bored with my situation.

“Alright...this is stupid.”

“It just takes time…” Yuki responded in a soft tone.

She glanced around as well, and sense our feelings are linked together, the boredom was twice as much on me than normal.

“Are you guys looking for trouble?” A random female asked as she stepped out of the shadows, approaching us with a odd facial expression, a kind of angered one. Something about this girl really made me cautious, it wasn’t just the way she looked, it was her aura as well. I stepped back towards Yuki as she stood still, unwilling to move from her spot.

“Yuko….stop it already…” A somewhat tall girl with colored hair stepped from the shadows as well, she looked kind of irritated.

I felt a bit scared up to this point, the first girl, that was apparently named Yuko, seemed really hostile and negative. I had no choice but to grow a thick skin and deal with this matter upfront.

“No…..we are just looking for someone that has been killing off pedestrians lately.” I murmured in a annoyed tone.

“Don’t get cocky with me! You already found the person you're looking for, what are you going to do, kill me?”

after Yuko said this, she took a second and stood staring at us for a moment, like she had seen something shocking.

“You're not human….are you guys?”

“None of your business.” I replied instantly, but my response didn’t seem very effective do to Yuko’s sudden pointing at Yuki.

“Your definitely not human…..”

“nope.”

“Vampire?” Yuko asked.

“no, i’m a Spirit..” Yuki replied. Yuko seemed to be instantly hooked by this, her look suddenly changed from angry to happy.

“Your a spirit! I never saw one before! NyanNyan look!” She looked back at the girl behind her and pointed at Yuki again while jumping up and down in excitement.

“Stop!” The other girl shouted as she tried to keep Yuko still with her hands. Wait….so these two are the people that have been killing other humans? I looked at them with a highly confused and traumatized look.

“Why are you guys killing people!?” I shouted at them, trying to get them back on the page.

The colored hair girl glanced over at us and frowned softly, Like she was ready to kill us both.

“I don’t think we properly met…..i’m Haruna, and thats Yuko.” She pointed to the smaller girl as she looked over at us with a happy smile.

“Tokyo is filled with vampires…….oh did I mention we are vampire hunters?” Yuko smiled again.

I slowly looked back at Yuki with a crazed look. Yuki looked down at me softly and glanced back up at the two.

“So the reason why multiple people are disappearing is because they are vampires? But why do you guys hunt on this specific street?” Yuki asked

“uh…….Because it’s the most populated…..duh?” Yuko flicked her wrist in an obvious fashion.
Yuki sat still for a moment as she thought about Yuko’s thought process.

“Are you guys human?”

“I’m not..” Haruna piped up as she slowly raised her hand.

“She's a werewolf….” Yuko finished as she hugged Haruna tightly. Me and Yuki grew more distant as we watched the two, a strange feeling could be felt between us, but I never felt it before so I didn't know what it was, perhaps nervousness?

“Are you guys a couple or something?” I asked while Yuki slapped me on my arm quietly. I know this wasn’t a question to ask but I had to.

“Yes….” Haruna answered quickly as she tried to keep Yuko away from her.

“I’m also going to make the same assumption with you two?”

This made my heart skip a beat, and my body grew warm, she actually thought I was with a dork like her? why?

“N-no! I would never be with that geek!” I shouted as I pointed a stern finger at Yuki and blushed.

“Hey!” Yuki shouted in an offended tone.

“My mistake...you seemed like it, my apologies.”

“How about we talk about this over some beers!?” Yuko shouted loudly with a wide smile.

“We’re……..we’re underage…...well…….I am…...at least.”

“Oh, you guys look older than you really are….” Yuko piped up.

I don’t really see any reason to go through with this mission, they are just getting a rid of beasts, its nothing important. I looked back at Yuki as she softly frowned, obviously from disappointment of not finding anything. I quickly glanced back at the other two.

“…..Just try not to kill too much….maybe try in different areas like saitama or something, I hear theres a lot of stuff going on there, anyway we have to get going.”

I wrapped my arm around Yuki’s and hugged it close to my body. I don’t know why but I just felt like doing at the moment. As I pulled Yuki to leave the area, we were stopped by Yuko.

“Wait….”
“Yes?” Yuki looked back at the two as she tried to refrain from blushing, I could tell.

“080-6684-9622…...its our number.” Yuko softly smiled as the moon light hit her skin just the right way to make her look like a angel, I mean it as a friend of course. I looked back up at Yuki again with a soothing smile and then back at Yuko.

“Mmm….” I softly replied with a smile and a nod, then taking our leave from the area. As we walked back I noticed that the more time we took walking, the more Yuki would hug my arm. I looked down at our fingers and also noticed that they were intertwined, this made me grow nervous, flustered and shy.

I quickly pulled away from her as fast as I could, and pointed at her sternly again.

“D-don’t try to be i-in love w-with me you idiot!”

“No one ever said I was trying, you little brat!”

“Y-your fingers! T-they were….”

I noticed that what I was trying to say didn’t make any sense, do to all the stuttering, so I had no choice but to explain my feelings in one word…….

“.........PERVERT!!!”

“Eh!? I’M NOT A PERVERT! YOU HUGGED MY ARM FIRST!” Yuki slowly began to blush, her face appearing as red as a tomato would be.

I was forced to be paused in one position as I began to contemplate on what to do, but I couldn’t. I quickly shook my head as I turned and walked in front of Yuki as she followed, still babbling about something...

I don’t know why…...but when i’m with her, she makes me feel so nervous……

Yuki

We arrived home as quickly as possible, without any hesitation to be found. I rushed over to the couch in the living room and laid down as I closed my eyes, not thinking about anything else but rest. Mayu didn’t say a word to me, she just tried her best to avoid me at all cost, which did make me a little angered and irritated.

As the boring time past, I slowly found myself dazing off into a deep sleep but continued to awake myself every minute.

“Go upstairs if you tired.”

I still laid there, tired, refusing to get up from the comfortable chair.

“Yuki!” Mayu shouted loudly.

“Okay!........fine.” I slowly forced myself up, and quietly dragged all my weight to my bedroom which was located up the stairs. As I reached my room, I took no time, and crashed into my bed, instantly falling asleep as my head hit the pillow.

I don’t know what’s wrong with Mayu but i’ll find out sooner or later...
MAYUKI <3

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
Re: BAKEMONO - Chapter 5 [Mayuki and a little of KojiYuu] (Updated)
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2015, 05:17:39 PM »
Kojiyuu couple is here!!

Offline qweakb

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2015, 07:34:05 AM »
Supernatural.. I thought the story will be only about spirits.. Pls update soon
Become AKB fan after watching AKB0048.
Oshimen : Takamina and Mayu
Favorite pair : TakaAstu, Mayukirin, KumiYuria, Wmatsui, JirinaMayu etc.
(After reading the fanfic, my favorite pair just keep increasing :( )

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2015, 05:24:53 AM »
Bakemono/ Monster - chapter 6 part 1

Mayu

(note: I know this is a small chapter but part 2 something big is gonna happen, i hope you like this so far, and gimme some tips on writing!!)

“we get time off right?”

“Yea, we don’t have jobs all week….”

“Nice!” I threw a excited fist pump to the air as I smiled with accomplishment. Yuki sat at the dinner table as she read a book quietly to herself. Yuki seemed puzzled about something, I could feel it. Was I going to ask her about? No, she’ll ask me about it herself, she always does that.

“you know…..we haven’t really been taking our jobs as seriously as our first one..”

As Yuki said her red, hardcover book down flat, I looked back at her confused.

“I have, what do you mean?”

“Meaning we haven’t been doing our jobs...we were supposed to kill Yuko and Haruna, not let them go cause they are vampire Hunters.”

I looked away for a minute to conjure up a response.

“Well, they are doing something good.”

“What if there were such things as ghost hunters….would you think thats good?”

“.....ahh…..you mean like ghostbusters?”

“yea..”

“then……..yes.”

“WHAT?!”

“I’m just kidding, take a joke.”

Yuki shook her head and gave me a frustrated frown as she went back to her book. I looked around for my phone in the dinner area but had no luck, so I hurried to my bedroom and I immediately spotted it on my little cabinet next  to my bed. I usually play video games on my phone to pass free time, after all I can’t do much with myself do to that haunting nerd.

Ah…

A message was left for me.

I examined it closer and found out that the message was from Miyazaki.

It read:

“Do you want to hang out again sometime, if so, how’s today at noon?”

I don’t why but I felt an instant spark in my brain, telling me to reply with a yes…..so I did. He replied with where to meet and sorted out everything.

My feelings for him were unexplainable, I never felt these feelings before, I guess it was something near a crush?

“Mayu!”

“hm?”

Yuki came running up the stairs to my bedroom.

“lets hang out today!”

“wait, when?”

“Noon.”

“Can’t it be later?”

“Nope.”

“Why?!”

“Cause I might not want to hang out later, come on, we never do this, we only did it once or twice.”

What? Are you kidding me? It’s so tedious to decide.
I looked upwards, than downwards, left , right, everywhere, there was nowhere that I have not laid my eyes on just now, it literally took me that long to decide.

“No.”

“What? Why”

“I’m hanging out with someone.”

I began walking to get my stuff around so I’d be all ready to go when the time came to leave.

“Who?”

“Someone.”

“Have I met them?”

“Yes.”

“Do I like them?”

“No.”

Yuki immediately knew who it was and stopped in her tracks as she glared at me.

“why would you hang out with him over me?!”

“It’s just one time, me and you are around each other everyday and I get no free time.”

“Well………. I don’t think he’s a good influence.”

“And….?”

Yuki rolled her eyes.

“Ugh….I swear.”

I didn’t respond but rather ran downstairs, back to the kitchen to get a quick snack. Yuki came following, yelling about something that I wasn’t paying attention to.

“Mayu.”

“Hm?”

“Are you listening.”

“no.”

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms as she waited for a few moments to cool off, then asked me something off topic.

“Why were you ignoring me two days ago?”

My eyes widened, did she really just ask that? If I respond with the real reason why, she’ll think it’s weird and she will avoid me until I die….come to think of it I don’t think she can.

That whole nervous feeling came back and I didn’t know how to get a rid of any of it.

“Mayu?”

Yuki walked closer to me but apparently I was too deep in thought to notice. She softly put her cold hands on my face and looked at my eyes, then feeling my forehead.

“Are you okay?”

No...no i’m not. I can’t stand this, I wanna die right now, I feel like i’m gonna melt. Why did it go from arguing to this? This is so weird.

Yuki raised her eyebrows as she watched my face closer.

I never noticed the small moles that she has near her nose, I never noticed a lot until just now.

I pulled back slightly, trying to push myself away but I couldn’t, I had no strength. Everything was going so slow.

I caught myself suddenly looking at her lips, then looking at her eyes, than lips again. I felt suddenly attracted, but a weird kind of way. I stared her face a while longer…..but what happened next….was...odd…

I dunno why I was stuck in this trance but before I could even figure out, my lips were caught against someone elses. I grew quite shocked, but I wasn’t the only one shocked. I looked at Yuki’s eyes as we were stuck in this kiss, her eyes were wide open, she was super shocked.

Was I perhaps the one that kissed her?

yuki quickly pushed me away as far as she could. Thats funny, I was too busy worrying about something small and then did something big, now I have to explain this to her.

Yuki covered her mouth with her arm as I stood still, waiting for her to say something, but nothing came out from her.
I was too embarrassed to talk so I just covered my face and ran from that stupid house that we lived in, I don’t ever wanna see her again, i’ll die if I did. It wasn’t even noon, but I still ran to the place I was supposed to meet up at with Miyazaki.

I just continued to run, not thinking, not doing anything, just running as hard as I could until my lungs hurt.

I ran and ran….

Not looking back..

YUKI

What?

What was….what just….happened?

I continued to hold my lips as I stared at the ground with widened eyes.

What was the reason for that? I know she doesn’t like me like that...right? I mean, i’m just some loser to her, right?

I’m so confused.

The feeling I had when she did it too….that was even weirder that why she did it.

“okay……..I’m just going to act like….nothing...happened..” I slowly backed up to the couch telling myself that, that did not just happen.

I know she doesn’t feel that way for me.

I hit the couch and quickly fell back as gravity pushed me. I was caught in such a daze that I couldn’t even process correctly now.
MAYUKI <3

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Chemistry - For...