JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - How

Author Topic: Bite Me! (Chapter 17) [YuiParu, SayaMilky, Mayuki, WMatsui] 6/28/16  (Read 47815 times)

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Bite Me! (Chapter 13) [YuiParu, SayaMilky, Mayuki, Wmatsui] 6/9/15
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2015, 06:01:53 AM »
GEKIKARA!?!?!

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2015, 07:34:11 AM »
gekikara~!! :shocked

strange..is it just me or every partner of the vampire have a secret identity? (with the exception of Haruka...perhaps..? ;))

with mayu being tadashi's...partner? sayaka having antonio, and now, rena being gekikara..

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2015, 02:30:10 PM »
SayaMilky and WMatsui so cute.
This fic is nearing its intended war.
Thank you for the update!
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline The Ray

• ~Life For WMATSUI~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I just silent reader
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2015, 03:00:46 PM »
GEKIKARA is come !!! :on lol:
~WMATSUI forever~

Offline KyouyaAnis

• Yuri
  • Yamamoto Sayaka 😘
    • KyouyaAnis
    • AnisHyukkie
    • +AnisHyukkie
« Reply #64 on: June 11, 2015, 08:55:05 PM »
Woooahhhh!!! Here comes our Geki!!! Please update soon. I'm really enjoying this  XD XD XD

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
Re: Bite Me! (Chapter 14) [YuiParu, SayaMilky, Mayuki, Wmatsui] 6/12/15
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2015, 10:26:52 PM »

Chapter 14

Jurina

“Gekikara…?” Yuki asked softly as she continued stacking Styrofoam cups on top of each other, she worked at a coffee shop.

“Have you ever seen her like that? Because I have never seen her like this...especially the stuff she said to me, it was like breaking every bone in my body one by one.” I leaned on the counter as I covered my face with my hands.

She looked dazed and paused from stacking the cups

“...I honestly do recall something once...it was when you were out doing something and you just left us to hang out…”

She continued her work as she finished her sentence and put an empty coffee cup under the machine opening and pressed a button for the coffee to come out.

“Long story short, I had to pin her down and hold her still because she continued trying to grab sharp objects to stab me with…” She turned her back to look at me and waited for the coffee to fill the cup.

“How did you get her to stop acting like that?”

She chuckled tiredly and rubbed her forehead.

“I didn’t...”

She exhaled as she turned back around to turn of the machine and grab the cup to put mixtures in that the customer wanted.

“What?”

“I didn’t, it was when you got back is when she started acting normal again...maybe she has two personalities, but the other personality is maybe capable of things that even Mayu can’t do.”

I looked away as I began to drown myself in deep thought. My eyes clouded over with a blue haze as I grew slightly sad. What if it’s a demon? Or a supernatural being that she snaps in and out of when she wants to.

Flashback, several hours ago…

“Hahahahaha!”

Gekikara grabbed a silver knife from the dishes behind her and began throwing jabs towards me as I tried my best to dodge every shot. This “Gekikara” is nothing like Rena...maybe Rena is just a cover up for her actual personality...maybe she does actually hate me.

“Stop!” I screamed at the top of my lungs as she began to come closer and closer to me while wearing an evil grin.

“Play with me!” she demanded with furrowed eyebrows as she used her free hand to punch me, while using the other hand that was holding a knife to slash at me.

“I’m sorry Rena…” I mumbled to myself.

I quickly grabbed her arm before she could stab me and chopped her neck in one quick motion, knocking her unconscious. I don’t know how long she’ll be like this, so I found some rope and tied her up so she couldn’t escape.

“Rena… how can this be..?”

End of Flashback

“Why do you work and spend most of your time in the human world but own a vampire kingdom in another? I don’t get it, I mean don’t you have everything done for you when you own a kingdom?” I tried keeping myself away from the negativity that keeps attempting to nipp its way in my head.

“You get bored of it after 10,000 years...you just kind of want to do things yourself for once.”

“Then how does your kingdom process without its ruler there…?”

“A person that’s kind of like a vice president…or two”

“What’s there names?”

“Akimoto Sayaka and Miyazawa Sae.”

Akimoto and Miyazawa… could those two be the legendary Twin Towers I’ve heard about?

“Aren’t they really powerful?”

“Mhmm...Look…” Yuki turned to me and looked at me with sadness.

“I have to go back soon, I can’t come back to the human world all that often...after the war is over you guys won’t see me all that often, unless of course you came to my kingdom, but even then I’m pretty busy.”

Each kingdom had a nickname; there are five kingdoms in all in the vampire world, very large kingdoms at that. Tadashi’s kingdom was called “the kingdom of power” because his kingdom was full of wealth, powerful vampires, but they are greedy and selfish.

Oshima Yuko’s kingdom was called “the kingdom of freedom” because she lets everyone who lives in her kingdom do a lot of things; she wasn’t a very stern person, that was the kingdom I was born in.

Yuki’s kingdom was called “the kingdom of seriousness” because she keeps a tight rein on her people, they don’t have enough freedom.

The other kingdoms were “the kingdom of light” and “the kingdom of darkness.” The two people who own those kingdoms were siblings but completely opposite. The kingdom of light was very passive and wanted peace; however, the kingdom of darkness was filled with madness and were constantly destructive.

These five kingdoms are pillars to our race, but don’t think there was always peace. Hundreds of years ago, there was a war that killed many of our kind, humans as well.

At first, we only had two whole kingdoms in our world, the two rulers were the most powerful among any, but the truth was, was that they hated each other so much that they couldn’t see one another without growing angry and rapid. One kingdom was full of vampires and the other, was filled with humans, a vampire by the name of Ryu, fell in love with a human named Minami.

The thing that disturbed the human kingdom most was that the human was the daughter of the ruler. Both of the kingdoms feared one beast only, and that was a Dhampir. They had the powers of a vampire but didn't have any weaknesses, which made them almost indestructible. They were also outcasts because they didn’t belong to either kingdom.

The rulers couldn’t kill any of their people so they banished the offspring to leave to die before it grown too old to destroy both kingdoms…

Well...the Dhampir ended up coming back and breaking both kingdoms apart, casting away humans from our world, forcing them to leave without care, while he left the vampires under his wing, only to let them suffer.

It was finally after a decade passed someone finally knocked him off his pedestal and ordered the other Dhampir to leave forever, never to return. Rulers for the other 5 kingdoms. No one knows how the vampire killed the Dhampir, whenever someone asked him, he refused to answer.

In any case, the vampires and humans achieved peace, and centuries after, the humans forgot about us. There are still mysteries of us being alive, but it’s for us to be left unknown, for peace reasons.

“Jurina...” Yuki woke me from my deep thoughts and looked at me with concerned eyes.

“Have you ever met a Dhampir” I immediately asked as I looked at her with knowledge hungry eyes. She looked a bit startled at first but later relaxed and began to part her lips to answer.

“...I don’t think I have...I heard that they hate full vampires, they despise them or something like that. Why?”

“How do they act around people?” I didn’t bother answering her question, and just continued with my own.

“I don’t know exactly, but I have heard from previous rulers that they don’t obey anyone, they have their own rules, and they are blood thirsty all the time, why?” She asked again.

She walked around the counter and took a break from her job as she slowly sat down next to me.

“....What if Rena was a Dhampir…?” She asked as she asked me as she stared off in space.

“Is that even possible, we would have found out a while back…” I shrugged it off as I rubbed the back of my neck.

“But, only the strongest ones can hide their vampire side and only act as a full human...How does she taste when you bite her?” She asked casually as I grew a little uncomfortable.

“Do you mean like...sexually or?”

“Blood, what does her blood taste like? Idiot.”

“Sweet…look, don’t you think Rena would tell me by now that she was a Dhampir?”

“And do you think by now Mayu would tell me she was a backstabber?” She looked back at with grim filled eyes and a little anger was generating from within her. I could tell whenever we talk about Mayu she gets angry, maybe she’s trying to let go...perhaps she thinks she can’t get her back, and she probably won’t. Tadashi controls minds, Yuki doesn’t.

I grew a little hesitant as I gently clenched my hands together and placed them on my lap.

“...Let’s just get off this topic...let’s go do something fun, get this off our minds, huh?” I asked with a soft smile, I could act like I’m over something I’m depressed about, but it’s only acting, a smile can cover up so much things.

“Wait, what about my job? I can’t just le-”

“Screw your job Yuki, you're the ruler of a vampire kingdom, not a human, you should let go of things more, stop being so serious all the time, here, lemme show you.”

I grabbed Yuki’s hand and pulled her along to the exit but before I left through the door I turned around and cupped my hands around my mouth.

“They put poison in the coffee!” It’ll be funny after I see the place shut down, I never liked it there anyway, I won’t miss it.

I grabbed Yuki’s hand again and grasped it tightly, I caught a glimpse of her face and she seemed 100% embarrassed about what I said, or maybe something else, not quite sure, but right now I don’t care.

On the outside, Yuki was this stern girl who has the word death written all over her, mostly everyone from my home kingdom was deathly afraid of her, but to be honest, she wasn’t like that, once you get to know her she’s just like a japanese high school girl would be...which is odd, considering she didn’t grow up in this time period...regardless she was trapped inside a 20 year olds body as was I, stuck in a 18 year olds body.

“What is there even to do?!” She asked, slightly agitated.

“There’s plenty to do! Come on, let’s have some fun!”

----------------------------------------

“This here is Akihabara, the crown jewel of Tokyo. You can’t be in Tokyo without coming here once.”

“Aki...habara?”

“Have you not been here?” I pointed to the ground as I gave her a funny and clueless look.

“No, no, I have...but I was on a date back in 1267…it looks so much better.”

“Kashiwagi Yuki?! Going on dates!? This is new. With whom?” I immediately spat out every word with a rush going up and down my back, Yuki was known not to have any significant others, especially in her past, even if she did no one knew about them for specific reasons.

She gave me a somewhat cautious look, contemplating on telling me or not. Before she could reply I put my hand on her shoulder and slightly patted with a smile.

“You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to…” I flashed a little charming smile at her as I glanced around Akihabara.

“Ah! Let’s go to the arcade…”

“I have already been in one though…”

“But have you played anything that was in there?”

“...Pacman?”

I looked over at her with a playful scoff. “You are so boring...come on.”

I pulled her sleeve along to the arcade as she tried her hardest to stop me, she would not stop complaining, I don’t know how Mayu does it.

Once we got there, I immediately went to the most expensive virtual reality game there was in the arcade. I wasn’t much of a game geek, but when Mayu showed this game to me I couldn’t stop playing this. It was a big booth you had to enter, inside was a panel of buttons and two joysticks, with a headset you would have to put over your eyes like sun glasses.

“What is this?”

“A zombie game, here put this on…” I said while looking at the headset that was placed on the panel of buttons in front of us. I picked up and placed it on Yuki’s face.

“Oh wait, but before that…” I took of the headset off of her head, and as she looked at me, her eyes were this icy blue color, like the sky but in the winter with no clouds, it was quite heart wrenching.

“Stop staring at me…” She looked away as I quickly snapped out of my daze. I glanced back at her without her noticing and her eyes changed back to a dark black.

“I don’t know how Mayu deals with you.” I said while pointing to the buttons, ready to explain what they did but before I could Yuki wasn’t very subtle with what I mumbled.

“Don’t mention her!” She complained as she stomped her feet like a child. Without caring I began to explain what each buttons does when pressed and how to play the game correctly.

“Did you get that?” I asked her after I was done with the list of instructions.

“What?”

“...Whatever.” I said annoyed as I shoved the headset back onto her head as she began complaining again.

“Don’t start; I’m not ready, hold on.”

“Too bad.” I flipped a switch on the headset and quickly rummaged through my pocket for a couple yen. I quickly entered them in the slot and the game began...I could only tell because Yuki let out a surprised scream.

“Wait, how do I pick a different gun?”

“You don’t, you just started, you can’t unlock things when you’re new.”

“That’s stupid…”

“...You’re stupid...” I mumbled under my warm breath as she shouted at me. It was quite funny with that big headset on her face; she didn’t know which way to look in order to yell at me.

“You put your hands on these.” I grabbed both of her hands gently and placed them on the correct buttons that are mostly used.

She leaned forward and asked when the game will start officially.

“Does it have a countdown?”

“Yes.”

“Then you’ll start in 3 seconds obviously...” I chuckled at her as I leaned back on the seat.

She sat there and played that game for 3 hours...not because I made her...but because every time I told her to get off she would say “hold on...” or “Just a minute.”

Once she was actually done with the game, it was already growing dusk and I needed some business to take care of. We walked out of the arcade tired, especially me.

“Ah...I’m hungry.” Yuki grumbled as she held her stomach and threw her back as she made a sour face. After she said that she whispered something, all I could hear was the word father, which made me remember this was an important day for her.

“We have to go home though…” I said as I stared in front of us as we walked on the grey concrete that was kissed with an orange hue.

“...Yea...you’re right.”

“Just kidding! Beat you to that shop over there!” I pointed to a ramen shop down the road as I began running after it like it was my last chance to ever eat again.

“You’re just like Mayu!” After she shouted that I could hear her feat tapping harshly against the concrete behind me and cussing.

Just like Mayu, huh? Just like Mayu...does that mean something?

As we reached the shop I began laughing loudly as she bent over and tried catching her breath.

“You’re not very athletic, are you Yuki?”

“Shut up...I was just tired because I’ve been playing video games all day, give me a break.” she panted heavily as she tried regaining her breath. Me and her never spent this much time together, it was always Rena who was with Yuki and I would just follow. Yuki has somewhat of the same personality as Rena...it’s quite...weird.

I made a confused face as I stared at her. As she looked up she caught me looking at her again but instead of telling me to stop she made somewhat of a confused face herself, we were just caught in a staring contest, but mostly caught up in our thoughts.

“Ah, Jurina, and...Oh wow...is that Kashiwagi Yuki?” An unrecognizable voice echoed through my brain as I turned around to see who it was.

“Don’t call me that, I’m Black to you; you don’t have the privilege...”

As I looked at who it was I was astonished, I immediately grew angry.

“We can’t even have a normal talk anymore...what happened to us Yuki; you used to be so innocent…” Tadashi stopped grinning as he stopped his sentence, and put on a glare.

“Or so I thought you were…”

I grew overly confused, what was going on? I looked back at Yuki as she glared at him with blood red eyes.

“What’s he talking about Yuk-?”

“My, my...Yuki...you haven’t even told your best friend...that is such a shame!” Tadashi went from looking at her to looking at me as he smirked.

“I and Yuki used to be the most perfect couple you could ever ask for...so, get this, one da-”

“Stop, please.” Yuki growled through her teeth as she clenched her fists tightly, she was obviously angry. I was so confused at this point, that I couldn’t even think correctly. I stared at him waiting for him to continue as he teased Yuki with his eyes.

“One day poor Yuki decided to show me her true self an-”

“Stop!” She shouted as she stood helplessly, it was then when I noticed...she was frozen.

I stood at a ready to punch him as he intertwined his arms. His face grew from a smirk to a twisted frown and furrowed eyebrows.

“She decided to lead me on until the day she turned me into this, she was only using me for blood, and only to spread her venom because she thought she deserved to have the honor…and she was definitely not given the permission to do so by anyone.”

I widened my eyes as I parted my lips in awe. That was a part of the 10 rules of vampirism, you’re only supposed to turn people who want to be, not doing it whenever you please, unless you were given permission, which I was. When you’re a vampire, we only feed on animals unless you’re reckless like Tadashi’s kingdom and the kingdom of darkness.

“She left me in the middle of a dirt road with broken limbs! She thought it was so funny that I couldn’t move! She tortured me! She laughed at me as I lay helpless!” He shouted in anger as he pointed to the ground, trying to explain with his hands.

I was in total shock, I couldn’t process what was happening, my jaw dropped and my eyes were wide. I didn’t dare look back at Yuki, I didn’t feel safe.

“Black…” I shivered as I whimpered her true name in fear. I slowly turned around and glared at her face as she stood with a helpless face.

“Why? I always thought why people called you Black…” I mumbled as I stood in a complete daze, I wasn’t there emotionally.

“It’s not what you think, honestly, please, listen to me!” Yuki shouted as she tried regaining her control over her limbs.

“No, you don’t have to…” I whispered to her as my face changed, angered. My face grew hot and my legs grew heavy.

“Jurina, I-”

“YOU’RE WORTHLESS! NO WONDER WHY MAYU LEFT YOU, YOU’RE HEARTLESS!” I screamed in pure anger as my voice echoed into darkness. I could tell Yuki was stunned, her eyes were beginning to tear up and she fell to the floor as she was giving her feelings back.

I looked back at Tadashi as he stood with blank face. I softly walked up to him has he looked at me with an honorable look and a smile.

“Good…”

“What day did that happen?” I asked him as he smiled and nodded.

“On today, today was the day she let me suffer…back in 1267.”

“Huh...that’s strange because Yuki always used to talk about today… Today is her parents birthday, dumbass, she wouldn’t kill anybody on her father’s birthday.” I shouted as I quickly clenched my fist as tight as I could and quickly punched him as hard as I could in the jaw which knocked him down onto the floor, out cold.

“Yuki, quickly, come on before he regains consciousness!” I shouted as I grabbed her by her waist and quickly lifted her up like a bride, she was still stunned so she couldn’t run on her own. She wrapped her long arms tightly around my neck as she hugged me tightly, almost cutting off my breathing.

“How’d you know?” She whispered in a small tone as she softly whimpered as tear came from her eyes and stained my shirt.

“It’s your parents birthday, I didn’t mean what I said! I only said that so he wouldn’t grow hostile and put up a fight, don’t cry, it’s not true.” I tried cheering her up as I jogged us back to the base home, I didn’t know where it was exactly, she had to point where to go.

As we reached the hidden base, I quickly set her down inside near the couch as she quickly laid on the couch and buried her face in the couch. I closed the door behind me as I walked closer to her. I knew Tadashi wasn’t fully lying, something was true, I could hear it in his voice.

“Okay. Tell me what happened.” I knelt beside the couch as she refused to show me her face.

“Please...I won’t say anything that’ll hurt you, just tell me the truth.”

“Promise?” she mumbled like a little kid who had just got done crying. She still refused to show her face.

“I promise.” I waited for her to look at me, it took about 2 minutes full.

“We were together for 2 years before this day, back in 1267. In 1267 I was just turned into a vampire by a gang of men who did horrible things to people…they picked me of the street and took me into a dark alley at night time and used me as food, then left.”

“...” I nodded as I waited for her to continue as she wiped tears from her cheeks.

“When vampires are fresh like I was, we tend to be ruthless. What he said about turning him was true, but it wasn’t today and I didn’t torture him like he said. He was right, I didn’t have permission to turn him, because I didn’t know there was a world of vampires that had rules. After biting him carelessly, I quickly took him to a hospital and disappeared, I didn’t leave him right where he was unconscious…”

She looked at the moon that was full. It was beaming through the window’s, lighting up the room.

“Well, even though you weren’t in the right, all of us have stories, don’t feel so bad...that was way back, that isn’t you anymore, you’re a mature, well, smart, and generous person.”

“Please say sorry about what you said…” Yuki whimpered as she covered her eyes with her arm, she choked up a lot while she was trying to explain her story and she still was.

“I’m very very sorry, it is not true.” I stayed knelt beside the couch as I patted her head softly. I felt bad, my heart couldn’t take all of this, she was obviously so hurt about Mayu, and she obviously tried to let her go.

“You’ll get her back...I promise.”

“But...I don’t want her back…” She burst out in tears as she covered her face back in the couch cushions.

“Don’t say that! I’m sure there is an explanation on why she’s acting like this.”

“There isn’t…” She shouted as she laid still.

I sighed harshly as I rubbed my forehead and shook my head. I need to figure out how to get her to be distracted...I can’t just let her lay and cry the whole night, that would be mean. I inhaled then exhaled one more time as I cringed at the fact i’m even thinking about doing this...

“Yuki...sit up.”

“No..”

“Sit up…” I put my hands on her shoulder and tried with all my strength to lift her up from the couch to sit up right. She continued to cover her face with her right arm, still crying her eyes out like a child who just seen their parents leave.

I gently grappled onto her arm and drug it downward towards her lap and softly stared at her with generous stare. Tears stained her skin and made it stiff. Her eyes still shut, which was good for what I was about to do.

I softly put my hands on her cheeks and gently leaned in towards her face. I very gently kissed her lips for a short period of time. Maybe that’ll get her mind off of things, hopefully. I removed myself from the kiss as I backed away. All I saw was a stone frozen Yuki sitting on the couch with wide eyes. I looked down at her with my normal, blank facial expression.

“Okay...” I waved my hand as I walked over to my bedroom in the base and took my leave from the room, Yuki didn’t say anything before I left, she was completely frozen.

Maybe what I did wasn’t what was needed…

Mayu

I sat still beside Tadashi’s throne as I stared blankly into space. This doesn’t feel right...my mind feels captivated, I can’t think correctly no matter how much I tried, it hurts to think, so after a while I just began to stop...but my heart hurts, it aches, like a broken ice sculptor...I can’t pick up the pieces, neither can Tadashi... I love him but he can’t help me...do I love him? Is this love? Does he love me? My brain pounded against the walls of my skull as I asked myself these questions. I have been in this castle for about 9 days and it doesn’t feel like home even when it should.

I sat dazed as my brain felt like it was being stabbed with no halt, but I need to figure this out. My eyes began to water as the pain increased, it only increased as I used my brain more and more to think but it wasn’t responding well, because I suddenly began crying in pain. I whimpered harshly I thought about Yuki, it hurt my heart and my brain.

What was I trying to accomplish by doing this? I’m hurting myself when I shouldn’t, I shouldn’t think.

I grabbed my head and slouched over as I tried getting off the pain by forcing myself to block what I do best, think. I hated not to think, that’s my process. My eyes hurt and stung while my ears rang like a huge bomb went off right next to me.

Why… why does it hurt so..?!

“Nezumi-sama, are you okay?” one of the guards asked.

“Ugh…. I-I.. I don’t know… it hurts…. I can’t make it stop….”

“Where is Tadashi-sama?”

“Find him!”

They all head out, leaving me alone. Somehow, it makes me feel worse. I feel lonely, and scared… I hugged my knees as I sat there crying more.

What’s happening to me…?

Yuki

What was that..? I didn’t move from the couch since that. I touched my lips gently, remembering the feeling of Jurina’s lips against my own. I couldn’t stop replaying that moment, what was it for, why would she do that? She should really use her head sometimes, she doesn’t know the power of something like that.

I exhaled slowly as I tried to sort out her thinking process, but before I could do that I would still have to figure out my own thinking process about it. It all happened so fast, the first second, I was crying because of Mayu betraying us, the next…

My skin itched from the tears and my eyes were still watery. My bones ached but the thing that hurt most was my chest, a stab wound that wouldn’t grow smaller, that wouldn’t heal. Jurina adding to the confusion just makes it hurt more than ever...I don’t understand.

This is all too much for me… I need to rest today.

I laid myself down on the couch and stared at the ceiling for a few seconds before closing my eyes and letting myself drift into slumber.

………

Mayu…

“Yuki… I don’t love you anymore.”

“Eh? What are you saying? You have to be lying, right?! Mayu!”

“Goodbye.”

No… don’t go..! Mayu! MAYU!!!

“Yuki, wake up!”

“Mayu!” I shot up from the couch and saw Miyuki in front of me. “Miyuki..?”

“You okay? You seemed like you were having a nightmare. You kept calling Mayu’s name in your sleep.”

Sweat drenched my whole neck and my face, I was so scared that I was panting softly. My eyes were wide and my brain stung.

“Yea...I’m fine…” I slowly sat up on the couch and rubbed my face as I tried regaining back reality.

“What do you need?” I asked her as I looked up at her then at a nearby clock to check what time it was.

“I gained someone who could help us win the fight...also, I found something while I was at Mayu’s place.” Miyuki stuck her hand in her left coat pocket as she tried finding something. I didn’t want to see it whatever it was, it would probably me cry if I saw it.

“Here.” She pulled out a crumpled paper ball, I looked up at her confused as she nudged me with her hand, telling me to read it. I gently picked up the paper ball and slowly began opening it.

“You couldn’t even keep it in good condition?”

“Shut up, okay? I was being chased down by one of Tadashi’s hound dogs.”

As I finished opening it, my body grew numb and my throat felt as if it had a huge block in it. The first this I saw was Mayu’s hand writing.

“Why are you giving me this?” I looked up at her then back down at the paper as I began reading.

“Be quiet..” She murmured as she waited for me to be done.

The note read:

“I had to write this note because I couldn’t dare see your facial expression if I told you...and I would have used someone’s phone...but I didn’t want to...look, Tadashi only found out about Miyuki and Yui because I told him, it wasn’t because I wanted to, I had no choice. He said that if I didn’t tell him he would run down your whole kingdom in one single blow, I couldn’t let that happen to you, It wouldn’t be right...I know how much that place means to you...I’m such a coward...please forgive me, please don’t hate me for what I did...you mean too much to me, and if you did begin to hate me I-”

I closed the letter without finishing it, everything became a blur again as I tried to look at Miyuki with tear glossed eyes.

“I don’t understand her anymore..!” I shouted, trying to fight my tears. “Why is she messing with me like this, making me feel these things?! How can she be so cruel?!”

“Did you read all of it!?” Miyuki asked as she grew a bit worried.

“...just take it back, I don’t want it.” I threw the crumpled note to Miyuki as she caught it with one hand before it hit the floor. Miyuki gave me a worried look before catching it.

“Anyway, about the person I told you about, who can help us… she said she’ll think about it, but there’s something I want you guys to do for her.”

“Eh?”

“She has this… alternate self, or something like that… she calls it a ‘demon’ living inside her. And she wants to get rid of it. ”

“A demon?”

“I’m not sure what it is, but she’s a vampire, like us. She herself doesn’t know it, but her other self does. All she asks for is our help to get rid of the other personality, nothing else.”

Hearing that slightly triggered something in me as I tried wiping away the tears that haven’t left my eyes just yet.

“Gekikara…” I whispered softly to myself as I turned my back to Miyuki in order to add things up.

“What?”

“Gekikara…have you talked to her alternate self?”

“Yea, it’s name is Antonio, she collapses every time it happens, it’s like she disappeared, and the only one stuck in that body is her demon.”

“Antonio, Gekikara...having two personalities, being able to not live on because they are half human...having other personalities that are more ruthless and careless than their actual personalities…” I whispered to myself as I walked around my living room trying to add things up. It was still night time outside, in the early am’s.

I turned to Miyuki and looked a bit suspicious.

“Have you heard of the Dhampir race before?”

“I may look stupid, but I’m not…” Miyuki rolled her eyes and intertwined her arms harshly.

“What if they were Dhampirs?! They have the power of vampire but don’t have the weaknesses like us, like having to live off blood!” I shouted as I smiled in excitement, not because they might actually be Dhampir, but because I actually could find out something.

“...What?” Miyuki widened her eyes as she grew bit disgusted with herself. “I fell in love with a...Dhampir? But Dhampir are horrible beings, they aren’t like us.”

“Just shut up Miyuki, we need to go tell Jurina about this, this is important.” I quickly bolted for the exit as Miyuki followed behind me.

I went to the door of Jurina’s room and knocked on the door.

“Jurina, wake up!” Miyuki shouted.

I heard her groan slightly on the other side. I got in and saw a lump on her bed where she was, covered by her blankets.

“Jurina, wake up!” I quickly ran over to her bed in excitement as I ripped the blankets from her body.

She groaned once more as she quickly sat up and harshly threw her arms around my neck while pulling me towards her lips, giving me a long, aggressive kiss as I could feel her mouth turn into a smile.

Oh my God…
MAYUKI <3

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2015, 12:26:38 AM »
MAYU~!!!! :cry:

can't wait for the next update! thanks for the update, author-san!

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2015, 09:02:56 AM »
Lol jurina!!!!!!!😚😚 kissing demon on the loose...
Mayu you truly love yuki and get the hell out of there...

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #68 on: July 29, 2015, 05:56:18 AM »
Continue soon!!

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2015, 07:55:56 AM »
Love the story line!! Update soon!!!  :wub: :wub: :inlove: :inlove:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2015, 02:04:06 AM »
Chapter 15

Yuki

Oh my God, what the hell just happened?! Why did Jurina just kiss me again?! As she parted away from me and broke the kiss, she leaned her head against my chest with a smile on her face. I looked and saw Miyuki’s eyes widened.

“J-Jurina..?” I shook her shoulder a bit, which made her tighten her grip around my waist.

“Rena...”

Rena?!

“Rena, don’t leave me…” She clung to my shirt tightly, her voice cracking a bit, as if she was near tears. “I.. I can’t lose you.. I love you...”

I froze like stone as she continued to hug me. I felt the blood creep up to my face as I saw her shirt was also hanging low and I could see her cleavage.

“I’m not Rena!” I shouted out and then began throwing a small temper tantrum.

She opened her eyes and dizzily looked at me. She rubbed her eyes and blinked as she saw my face. Her eyes widened and she quickly removed herself from me.

“Yuki!”

My whole body felt as though it was on fire, I honestly don’t know if it was from anger or embarrassment, I quickly glanced back at Miyuki as she looked completely flustered by the whole situation.

“It’s not what you think, honestly! We are just friends! Nothing more!” I shouted as I waved my hands and shook my head.

“Yeah, I was just having a dream of Rena, and I didn’t know that Yuki was still here, so...” Jurina then looked at me. “Wait, why are you still here?”

“Where’s Rena?” I asked quickly trying to change the awkward topic.

Her eyes widened a bit. “Uhhh...”

“Where IS she?!”

“Okay, calm down, I put her in the basement back here after she went all psycho killer on me. Come on, I’ll show you,” she said as she walked out of the room and led us downstairs to the basement. As she explained to us everything that happened I paid attention closely to everything she was saying, I’m almost positive this “Gekikara” is a Dhampir.

Jurina was the first to lead us and as she walked down the steps, she suddenly stopped as she came into view of the whole basement. Her eyes were wide and full of worry, since me and Miyuki were behind her, we couldn’t see anything. I grew a bit curious as I quickly hopped down the stairs, only to see broken rope lying on the floor, and nobody was to be seen down there.

“No…” I said with a panicked voice as my heart dropped. If a Dhampir is let loose, who know what will happen, what if Tadashi gains a hold of her and uses her against us, or kills her.

Miyuki quickly ran down the stairs as well and witnessed everything.

“Oh, come on! Ever since I met you guys, you guys made my life so much harder!” She complained, not seeming to really care what Dhampir have the power to do, or maybe she just wasn’t educated on it.

“Follow me.” Jurina quickly ran up the stairs at a high pace and ran out of the door without changing out of her pajamas or getting ready for the day. Me and Miyuki followed without hesitation.

“Where do you think she would be?”

“Gekikara is as much of a stranger to as she is to you guys…but I have one place in mind.” Jurina whispered out as she began to softly pant, probably out of nervousness.

“What are we gonna do?!” Miyuki shouted behind all of us...but no one replied.

Jurina turned a corner and bolted across the road, causing cars to stop in there tracks and yell out aggressively. Jurina really loved Rena...and she wasn’t choosing to give up...that’s mostly what I adore most about her personality...maybe I should be like that more, but it’s not the easiest.

“Sorry, sorry!” Miyuki yelled to small piles of pedestrians here and there whenever she would bump into them, they looked wasted and high.

“Where are we going!?” I shouted to Jurina as she kept her mind on the trail and didn’t bother talking.

We kept walking, until she stopped again. She stood shocked at a trail of blood which lead into an alleyway. We followed the trail and saw three corpses, all gruesomely mutilated. The gory sight made my stomach churn.

“Gekikara did this…?” Miyuki asked.

“Yes… ” I whispered under my breath gently as I covered my mouth in awe. I caught a glimpse of Jurina’s face as she grew completely mortified.

“We need to follow the trail...this alley way leads to a park...I just hope she didn’t go there.”

“Right…” I nodded in agreement as I tried to step over the bodies and avoid as much blood as I could. Some vampires could control the smell of blood, but I couldn’t, if I smelled it, I would grow cruel and unsympathetic. I tried ignoring the smell as I rushed through the alley way while Jurina and Miyuki were going quite slow. I ran till the end of the alley.

My stomach couldn’t take it...what I saw...I can’t explain, I wanted to throw up.

“Yuki…” Jurina yelled as she ran up to me and stood my side, once she caught sight of the horrifying scene she covered her mouth and nose, whilst closing her eyes. Miyuki still stayed behind examining the bodies for something.

Bodies and intestines were strung on the play equipment while blood covered the grounds like a war had just took place. I couldn’t take the smell, it was sweet and I didn’t feel so hot.

I quickly escaped the place and left Jurina and Miyuki there. I was losing it and I could tell, I need to escaped to somewhere. The only reason why not a lot of people noticed, was because the park was small and surrounded by buildings, and you can only enter it from that alley, with the exception of the gate off to the far right, It was in the middle of the night and plus not many people go there in general.

I ran to the gate and took my leave as I quickly ran down another alley way and found myself surrounded by pedestrians again, they lived their life like nothing happened.

“Black…”

Rena’s voice? Don’t tell me…

I turned around and saw a bloody Gekikara, there wasn’t a spot on her that wasn’t painted with red. She bit her lips while tasting the blood on her fingers. With Dhampirs, they supposedly have no shadow. I glanced up at moon as my eyes turned red, Vampire’s eyes turn colors do to feelings or surroundings, mine change red only from anger or a sign that I’m losing it...and I’m afraid that it was the 2nd choice.

My vision grew slightly blurry and my head fell into somewhat of a sensation feeling. I tried glancing down to see if Gekikara had a shadow, and indeed, she didn’t.

“I knew I was right…” I placed my right hand on my head as I began growing slightly dizzy.

“About what specifically, don’t talk to yourself...You’ll sound crazy if you do that, hm?” She then chuckled as she grinned twistedly.

“You’re a Dhampir...aren’t you?”

“You finally noticed...How come you didn’t notice earlier?” She raised her eyebrows as she bit on her nails, making a click sound every time she bit her nails shorter.

I walked closer to her as I took my time to regain myself back.

“You’re not very strong around blood, huh? Does it make you hungry? Does it make you want to kill more people?” She asked so many questions as she walked closer and closer, the scent on her body drove crazy, and the blood was fresh, which drew me even more insane. I backed away as she gotten closer.

“Play with me…” She stopped walking as her eyes grew blood red as were mine.

“Hahahahahaha~!”

She laughed loudly as she charged towards me, tackling me down in an instant. The only advantage I have when I’m around blood is that I grow a little more powerful that I originally am, but that won’t help me in this situation, it give me time to get away but not much. She clenched her fist as she used her free hand to cup around my neck, choking me.

“Don’t turn, Yuki, don’t let it get to you…” I thought to myself as I strained under Gekikara’s tight grasp, I could feel my airways closing. I closed my eyes as I tried lifting her off. It was hard, if I hurt my best friend, it would hurt me.

She laughed again and quickly took a blow to my jaw, then punched me repeatedly. I grew slightly angered by her acts as I quickly grabbed her hand before punching me again, and bent it backwards. I kicked her off harshly as she hit the floor with a thump to the floor and a slight yelp.

She immediately gained her stance and began laughing again.

“Are you angry? Hahahaha!”

“Very…” I grumbled as we both charged for each other, both of our heels clicking on the cement.

I dodged one of her punches and swiftly punched her in the right rib, I widened my eyes as I looked up at her in astonishment. Her body had no bones, it was empty, I didn’t know Dhampir had the power to get a rid of their bones when needed, then gain them back.

She looked down at me with an insane smile, then powerfully elbowed me in the face, causing me to fall back onto the floor and whimper softly.

“Is this fun?” She laughed again, it’s like her laughing never stops.

She grabbed me and lifted me from the ground using my shirt, and harshly threw me to the ground, causing me to grow even dizzier.

“Don’t change, it’s not worth it…” I thought to myself as my eyesight grew even more blurry, the scent of blood had me in its grasp, and it would dare let go of me, no matter how much I tried.

“Hee~ looks like you’re about to snap,” she giggled as she grabbed me and pushed me towards the wall. “I wanna break you.”

No… Jurina..!

Jurina

I heard Miyuki scream as she looked at something. She pointed in the corner of the jungle gym and saw a decapitated head, a child’s head, with bite marks on the neck.

“My God...”

“Where’s… the body..?” she said, trying not to faint.

I looked and saw not too far away, under a tree, the child’s body. There were bite marks from Gekikara all over the corpse, like she had sucked the child dry, no blood was to be found leaking out.

“This girl is seriously insane…” Miyuki uttered out as she covered her mouth in horror.

I stood very still in my place, I couldn’t believe this was happening, it made me wish I never existed, maybe all of this was my fault like she said, maybe I truly was the thing that made her insane. Part of me wanted to ball up on the ground and cry, while another part of me wanted to beat the living crap out of Gekikara, but as much as I want to, I can’t, I can’t seem to bring myself to do that to Rena’s body.

God, this is making me crazy…

As soon as we were about to leave and find Yuki again, my ear twitched as I heard a soft noise. It sounded almost like a growling noise, like a hungry wolf. We both looked and saw not too far in the darkness, blood red eyes glowing. I at first thought it was Gekikara, but then the figure stepped out and revealed it to be Yuki.

“Yuki..?”

“What’s wrong with her? Those eyes...” Miyuki said, a bit scared.

“Something’s happened. Her bloodlust has taken over her.” I spoke softly to Miyuki as we both kept our eyes glued to Yuki. If what I said was true, if she has really snapped into a bloodlust mode, she’s even dangerous to her own kind…

“We have to leave her here...She’ll snap out of it sooner or later..”

“How long will it take?” Miyuki whispered back.

“Probably till sunrise…” I said calmly while standing still.

“Where do you think Gekikara is at?”

“How am I supposed to know…?” I frowned at Miyuki as I cautiously backed up as Yuki gained her distance.

“Crap..!”

“Run!” We both started to escape, but I felt myself become knocked down. Yuki was on top of me, eyeing me like prey. Right now, the bloodlust has gone to her head and is making her lose all sense. She doesn’t care about anyone or anything, all she knows is to hunt, kill, and feed.

“Yuki, don’t do this! We’re friends!” I shouted as I tried pushing Yuki away with all my strength but she was too strong. She said nothing, she was just like a robot.

I grumbled and growled as my strength started failing on me. Her eyes grew wilder like fire, with no limitations.

She’s not snapping out of it, looks like I have no choice…

“Forgive me for this, Yuki.” I grumbled under my heated breath as I could feel my body beginning to sweat do to all the struggling. I grit my teeth together and furrowed my eyebrows while clenching my fist tightly.

Before she could bite me, I punched her in the face. She gave me a look of anger and charged at me again. Miyuki came from behind and held her back.

“What are we gonna do with her?”

“The bloodlust is making her go wild. We just need to isolate her somewhere so she can calm down.”

“Where?”

Yuki grew more wild as she squirmed profusely, almost causing Miyuki to fall on to the ground. She growled and stomped her legs, trying to run towards me, I’ll admit, I grew even more scared because Miyuki began to lose her grip on Yuki.

“Uh, there!” I pointed to a shed not too far from the park, it look like it was pretty stable and it could keep in Yuki.

We tied her in rope and locked her in the shed. I heard her scream in anger, followed by a crash.

Again, forgive me, Yuki…

“How long is it gonna be until she calms down?”

“I dunno…”

I heard a familiar giggle and saw Gekikara coming closer.

“Hey~ what are you doing, locking up my new toy?”

“Yuki is not a toy!”

I turned around and grew angered as I seen the bloody Gekikara...it felt weird seeing Rena covered in blood, she wasn’t like that.

Gekikara gave a twisted grin and walked slowly as she tried avoiding all of the dead bodies that filled the park...just think that these people has families...what are they gonna do when they find out? I glared at Gekikara with clenched fists.

“If you really think about it, she is...I mean, she’s a queen but it’s so easy to control her with a little blood right?...pathetic.” She smiled casually as she walked towards the shed, as soon as Gekikara walked towards it Miyuki stood in front of it, guarding it.

“I mean, that’s what made it so easy to fight her…” Gekikara murmured as she grinned Miyuki and pinned her to the main door of the shed...I dunno what her tactic was, but if it was trying to make Miyuki scared, it was working.

I had a ball stuck in my throat that I couldn’t swallow, but I quickly gripped onto my pride and quickly walked over to gekikara while pushing her away from Miyuki, Gekikara looked a little surprised but quickly regained her grip on her usual self, and gained her distance on me, making the space between us smaller. My heartbeat was increasing as began growing closer, I was like a little kid trying to stand up to a bully.

“You don’t use you’re head that much, do you?” Gekikara whispered as her eyes hypnotized mine without any struggle, it didn’t help any that it was Rena’s body. I tensed up as her blood stained fingers placed themselves on my chin as she grew closer. Why is she doing this?

“You should just let go, forget everything and let instinct drive you.”

I looked away as I bit the inside of my mouth in nervousness. Miyuki stood completely shocked about everything, I wouldn’t blame her, I even tried my best to stay casual. Banging echoed behind us as Yuki tried to get out.

“You hear that? She’s already let everything go, and she’s not gonna stop until she satisfies her hunger. You seem tense yourself, you really shouldn’t let all those bad thoughts cloud your head. Just let your mind go blank and you’ll feel better.”

I stopped as I thought about everything, Gekikara’s trying to brainwash me just because it’s Rena’s body...but she obviously doesn’t know that I’m not weak.

I quickly slapped her hand away and pushed her back, whilst wiping the blood off of my face. She then again grew a bit surprised but went back to normal in seconds.

She began giggling as she bit down her longest nail that was on her fingers. I stood at the ready to try and fight her again, or attempt to knock her out, she laughed before taunting me with her finger and then charging at me. I ran and tackled her body, making us both fall.

My anger swallowed me whole. I was angry at Gekikara, I wanted Rena back, I wanted my Rena back, I didn't want Gekikara. I clenched my fist up into a ball again as I sat on her stomach, ready to punch her, but it was like something stopped me, like someone was holding my hand back from going forward. I hesitated more as my eyebrows began to twitch, why was this happening?

Gekikara waited for me to take my swing, but she had something in her eyes as well. There was… fear? No, it didn’t look like that, but it did feel like something that wasn’t Gekikara’s own emotion. More like Rena’s…

Rena, are you still in there..?

“What are you waiting for?” she spoke in a low tone with serious eyes.

She’s right, what was I waiting for? I shouldn’t be like this, it isn’t Rena, I know it’s not, she’s gone. I lodged my arm back and quickly jabbed my fist into Gekikara’s jaw. She grunted slightly, as she placed her hand on her face.

“I didn’t think you would actually do it.”

“I’m serious…” I grabbed her wrist. “You… what you’ve done is unforgivable.”

Just then, Gekikara grabbed me and turned me over, making us switch places. My back ached as she slammed me into the ground.

“You don’t know anything about me! All you care about is your girlfriend! I didn’t do anything to her, I am her!”

“You are NOT Rena!” I shouted loudly as she glared down at me. She grabbed the collar of my shirt  and slammed me onto the ground again as she gritted her teeth. Her eyes began to grow redder than before.

“Do you have any idea what she is...what I am?! Are you that selfish to see your own girlfriend for who she truly is?!”

“She’s huma-!” I was caught off by her sudden shouting.

“NO!!! SHE’S NOT!!! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ANYTHING?!”

“Eh..?”

“There’s a reason she and I are one… I’m not a normal vampire. I’m a Dhampir!” She growled at me and stood up. I sat completely confused and utterly lost in my own mind.

“What…?”

“I’m a Dhampir… Half human, half vampire...don’t you get it? I am her! And she’s me!” She snarled and then glanced back at Miyuki.

“She probably even knew!” Gekikara pointed at Miyuki with a blood stained finger as Miyuki shuddered.

“Miyuki… is that true?”

“The clues that she showed and the things that Yuki said, it kinda was obvious.” She said as she tried holding the door shut from Yuki pounding it open behind her. Yuki screamed and shouted for us to get her out. I stayed on the ground, caught in a trap of sorrow.

“Do you understand now? What I am. What she is. We… are one.”

This set me off as I immediately got up onto my feet and stared at her.

“What you did here is unacceptable… For all this time, you’ve been taking innocent lives… I won’t put up with this anymore.”

I was about to leave, when I felt someone grab my arm. I saw Gekikara looking at me with sincere eyes.

“I’m sorry.” She muttered.

What is she doing? Does she think I’m really going to forgive her, after all she’s done?!

“I know you must hate me… but if you hear me out, I’ll give you back Rena. And I’ll never interfere with your lives again...but you need to realize that she has a choice whether I stay or leave.”

I took a minute to myself as I began thinking about it. My eyes flickered as I looked down at the ground and frowned.

“Okay...just leave us alone…” I took my arm from her grip and grabbed my wrist, due to her grabbing it to hard. “Miyuki…”

“What?”

“Take Yuki out. We can handle her later…” I said sharply as Miyuki followed what I instructed.

When she opened the door, Yuki’s unconscious body fell forward onto the ground. Looks like she tired herself out, but this means she should be back to normal when she wakes up.

“I’ll carry her,” Gekikara then said as she slung Yuki over her shoulder. “Let’s go. She’s heavier than I expected.”

Meanwhile…

Haruka

I felt Yui’s cold fingers move aside my hair and her lips pressed against my neck. Her fangs pierced into me as she began sucking my blood.

“Ah… Y-Yui…” a small groan escaped my lips. It hurt, it didn’t feel as everyone else thought it felt...it felt like a knife just slicing itself deeper and deeper.

At first it felt blissful but it turned into pain. I pressed my palms onto her shoulders and attempted to push her away with all my might, but it was no use. She began biting deeper into my flesh as I whimpered under my breath.

“Yui, stop!” I cried out, but there was no response. My body felt like it was being drained and I felt drowsy.

“It hurts! Please stop!” I yelled out loudly, but she only bit down into my neck harder...by this time, I was on the brink of passing out. My neck felt like it was being sawed off, and my body was becoming numb. I began harshly hitting Yui’s shoulders to get her off but she wouldn’t budge.

I’m going to die…

I began crying for mercy and screaming at the top of my lungs loudly, no one came for my aid. I screamed again as loud as I could…

I woke up, dripping with sweat in my dorm room. Tears running down my face, it was then I just noticed that I was screaming in real life as well. I threw the covers off of my body and immediately ran to the bathroom to check myself of any bites. I was shivering as I switched on the light in the bathroom, and it wasn’t from the cold. I gazed into the mirror at my reflection as I scanned myself, grazing my neck with my sweaty hands for anything unusual. I quickly unbuttoned my pajama top to see if anything else looked unusal, and luckily, it didn’t. I leaned over the sink with my head down as I sighed in relief…

Thank god it was just a dream...but… Would Yui really do that? Everyone knows that when vampires become hungry, they feast on anyone… Yui even warned me, when a vampire’s bloodlust becomes strong enough, it can take over them, make it enough to kill their prey. But, she wouldn’t let that happen to her, right..? She wouldn’t kill me…. right?

My eyes flickered as my eyebrows twitched in fright. My lips quivered as I stared back up at the mirror, looking at my reflection, I looked like a loss cause or better yet...a train wreck. I was so frightened I wouldn’t dare go to sleep…

I walked cautiously back to my bed, looking over my shoulder every minute that passed. I grew skeptical as I crawled into my bed and sat up holding the covers in my clutch. I tried to get the thought out of my head, but I soon found myself shaking, silently crying over the nightmare.

I don’t think I could face who she really is…
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
Re: Bite Me! (Chapter 15) [YuiParu, SayaMilky, Mayuki, Wmatsui] 8/15/15
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2015, 02:31:33 AM »
Comment first, read later!  :cathappy:

Offline kimseoyeonc

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2015, 06:16:05 AM »
Update soon!!!

Offline Yuki-san

« Reply #73 on: November 07, 2015, 01:42:17 AM »
I can't wait for the next update!! Thanks for your work ^_^

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #74 on: November 07, 2015, 01:49:53 AM »
Doing best to update...

Not had a chance to see AKB48Couples in a while...

Busy with school, as well....

Ganbarimasu.

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline AKB48couples

• Member+
  • MAYUKI
Re: Bite Me! (Chapter 16) [YuiParu, SayaMilky, Mayuki, Wmatsui] 5/1/16
« Reply #75 on: May 02, 2016, 12:28:20 AM »
(WE ARE BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER. We are planning a good story plot for you guys so make sure you stay and read cause stuff is about to go dowwwwnnn!!!!!)

Chapter 16

Yui

I sensed something was wrong...I couldn’t sleep and my stomach felt turned. I wanted to rest, but I just can’t knowing something was wrong.

I need to see Paru…just to make sure everything was okay with her first before I check anybody else.

After a long time contemplating with myself, I decided to walk back to her dorm. The walk sort of cleared my head and helped me relax, but I was still undoubtedly uptight. A group of girls that were still in baggy and loose clothes came up to me and suddenly asked if Paru was okay…

I was completely halted by the question, raising my eyebrow in confusion. I didn’t know what to think. Why would they want to ask me?

“Why? Is she okay?” I asked a little staggered.

“You’re her best friend, right? You would know these kinds of things…”

“Look, we saw her walking out of her dorm to the bathroom, she had bags under her eyes and she was really pale. I tried saying something to her but she ignored me…” The girl looked at me questioningly as If she knew I had something to say, but to her disappointment, I kept my mouth shut.

“Something must’ve really scared her.”

“Did you guys have a fight or something?”

“No...but I’m going to check on her now...Thanks.” I said hastily with a fake smile as I pushed my way through the small crowd.

After explaining to the principal why I had been out for so long (along with a bit of memory wiping), I walked down the hallways of the dorm rooms and found Haruka’s dorm. I knocked on the door cautiously before opening.

“Paru?”

She was turned toward her bed, digging through something in her school bag. I saw her head turn and her eyes met mine. Before I could even realize anything else, Her stare was blank and dead. She was wearing a red t-shirt and grey pajama pants, her hair looked like it was home to a rat.

“Yui.”

I immediately ran to her side, about to hug her, but she backed away from me in an instant. I felt discarded and slightly hurt by her actions...but she moved as if she were… afraid?

“What’s the matter?” I said instantaneously.

“Yui… you promise you’ll never hurt me, right?”

Why would she ask such an odd question like that? I grew somewhat offended upon her asking.

“Paru, of course I wouldn’t.” I placed my hands on her shoulders as she slightly flinched in their presence. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked over trying to figure things out...her blinds were shut, they were a dark brown color, so the room was only partially lit with brown.

As I glanced back, I noticed something in Paru’s eyes that caught ahold of me and held my tight like a whip. Her eyes were like a book she wanted me to read, and she made it very obvious.

...she didn’t wanna be near me.

what could have I done that was so vain?

“Did I do something wrong?” I then asked.

“No…” She looked away at her white carpet as she roughened her facial expression.

“Then what is it? Why are you acting distant from me all of the sudden?”

“Nothing...i’m not acting distant...”

“Please, you can tell me anything! I’ll listen, if you need to talk about something, i’m here for you” I grew impatient. I moved my hands away from her shoulders and looked at her with a pleading face for the truth.

“Thank you.” She gave me a rich and plastic smile that you would see on a cheap romance movie.

...It was a fake smile.

What is it you’re keeping from me..?

“Well then, I guess I must be off.”

I moved in to kiss her, but she hesitated again. I stood there in silence as I gave her a strange look, but just simply patted her on the head and gently kissed her forehead.

I looked at the floor and glanced around her room in a state of uneasiness as I headed towards the door. I could feel her dark brown eyes gawk at my back as I made my way with small footsteps, it made me feel heavy and I felt like I was being judged but I am clueless as to what I did.

“I’ll see you in class later on… Um...goodbye.”

“Bye…”

Meanwhile…

Jurina

I sat Yuki down on the couch and let her sleep. Gekikara was facing me and Miyuki with a guilty look on her face. I sat down beside her with my face soft, my eyes looking at her.

Gekikara had sincere, culpable black-holed orbs that seemed like a whole different world you could get lost in, a world filled with all kinds of different stars and feelings. I didn’t want to gaze but it felt hard to pull myself back to the hellish reality we are in. In a second, I tore my eyes from hers and kept my vision towards hands.

“Now… instead of keeping us guessing and playing your dirty games, can you please just explain, from the beginning.. who are you really? Rena or Gekikara, which one of you is the real one? Because i’m very tired and stressed about this all, Which one of you is-?”

“Both of us are very real, Jurina. I feel everything that Rena feels, and she feels everything I feel.”,She stopped me in my track of words and gave me a stern look, followed by pursed lips.

Without testing her any further, I gathered enough courage to speak once more. “I mean… is Rena the original..? Or are you?”

“Oh, that,” Gekikara chuckled. “I guess if I were to say… it’s me. But my human side created Rena so I could have a normal life. Well, sort of a normal life, anyways.”

I sat in complete and utter silence…She changed her emotions, just in a snap of fingers, not only was I bewildered at that but...but...

that person I have been in love with for years was a monster? Or I was in love with a fake...

Gekikara flickered her eyes as she adjusted them to me and fixated them, picking up her cold drink from the nightstand and pressing it on her lips. She didn’t seemed to be bothered that we were putting her on the spot, she seemed used to it to be blatant. Everyone in the room was completely awed and confused.

“When will you turn back to Rena?” Miyuki asked abruptly. Gekikara calmly set her drink down and stared at the window that was peering out into an empty street.

“You don’t get it…I am her…I am half human and half vampire, right? So I have a personality from my human side and a personality from my vampiric side, then I have a side that's mixed with a little of both, which signals I am switching to my human side...almost like a personality disorder.” She said somewhat grimly, but softly smiling.

“Rena is completely different from you though, she’s more gentle, She’s better than you in multiple ways…” Miyuki responded aggressively. I tried my best to figure out everything right there and then so I could think of a proper response but my head wasn’t willing to solve this with me.

“Yea...you’re right...she is.” Gekikara muttered as she took another sip. “I like you, Jurina. I understand how much you care about Rena… I’m sorry we both kept this from you for so long.”

“No.. I understand… Rena probably didn’t want this to become a burden for me or anyone else.” I looked toward Gekikara in a agreeing way. I really do understand why they kept it to themselves...but that doesn’t mean I wasn’t a bit thrown off even still.

I paused and everyone was silent. I’m sure Miyuki and Gekikara could read me like an open book that just feel off of a shelf.

Gekikara then spoke, “Look, just.. Take care of her, okay? Rena is the part of me I never got to be; a human being. You’d actually be surprised, a lot of us, not just Dhampir, want to be human.”

“Eh? Why is that?” Miyuki squeaked as she was propelled off of her tracks as well.

“For one, eternal life actually gets really dull and lonesome after a few hundred years. And another, if we love someone, sometimes, more than them being with us for all eternity, we much rather want to be with them for just an ordinary lifetime. Plus, humans are afraid of us vampires, so we become outcasts by them.”

“...Now that you say that, it’s true…” Miyuki agreed and looked at the ground with an dumbfounded look.

“Don’t worry, Gekikara. My love for Rena will never disappear. It’s eternal.” I nodded with a mature smile.

Gekikara beamed. “I know it is, I feel it every time Rena feels it... And I can feel that she loves you deeply, too.”

“She...does? Sometimes, I feel like she doesn’t…” I said with furrowed eyebrows and a sad smile.

What I was saying was true. Rena would become ice cold to me and it confused me to the point where I would become frustrated...but did I ever say anything? No, because I didn’t want to risk upsetting her and ruining our relationship.

She merely shook her head and gently brushed my hand with her cold finger tips. Her eyes grew wide as she slightly leaned in towards me reassuringly.

“Believe me. That love she felt for you has always been there, since the night you first met her. She may not show it all the time, but she truly, deeply cares about you.” Gekikara’s voice was as soft and sweet as honey, it sang to my ears and whisked my heart away as I gawked uncontrollably...the funny thing was, is that it sounded like Rena.

I smiled a bit more brightly as a wave of relief struck me.

“I can feel-” I stopped in my sentence as I slightly chuckled to myself in a way and moved my eyes from Gekikara’s face to ground. I’m sure that Miyuki is having the time of her life watching us have a personal moment.

“You can feel what?” Gekikara said, noticing I had stopped talking.

“Actually… Somehow, you saying it is similar to Rena saying it.” I peered into Gekikara’s dark orbs that coxed there way to my lungs as my breath came to a halt. It really did feel like Rena was here with me.

All I wanted to do right now was hug the person in front of me that was gripping my hands ever so tightly...but...it didn’t feel right to me… it wasn’t Rena fully. In fact, it was a whole other person.

All the sudden, Gekikara started laughing, but not her scary twisted laugh. This laugh was cute and almost infectious. It was starting to sound more like Rena’s.

Maybe she’s switching back to Rena, I thought. That’s why she’s acting more like Rena…

“Oh, Jurina…” she said as she ceased her laughter slowly. “Rena made the right choice.”

“Eh?”

Suddenly, Gekikara give me kiss on the lips. Her lips were warm and as soft as velvet. My whole body felt a shiver that pushed me to put my hand on Gekikara’s shoulder in a relaxed way.

She parted from the kiss and looked at me with gentle eyes.

“I love you…” She murmured tenderly.

“Rena…?”

The next second, Gekikara’s eyes closed and she suddenly collapsed in my embrace as I stayed on the couch. Miyuki just sat in her spot confused by everything, but she also seemed like she was watching a free movie. She cracked a faint smirk and looked at me with an amused face, her eyes twinkling. I’m she figured out what was going on even before I did.

“That was fun… let’s do it again sometime.” She gave me a teasing wink, mocking me before standing up sharply. She turned and marched her way to one of the small square rooms that was available.

I sighed and looked at the pale girl sleeping in my arms. Her face was gentle and innocent.

I put my hand on her head, pulling her closer to my chest. I’ll admit I was being a bit selfish, but at that moment, I couldn’t have cared less...I felt complete as a person. I parted my lips with a short smile and stared at the sleeping beauty in my arms.

“I love you too, Rena…”
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 01:28:07 AM by AKB48couples »
MAYUKI <3

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
Before and after and forever... Jurina and Rena will always be very sweet. Hehehe :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Hmmm Paruru is maybe afraid of Yui... I wonder how it will turn out.  :? :? :?
Ahhhh Can't wait for Sayamilky moments!!!
Thx for the update!!
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
OMG I CANT NOT BELIEVE YOU BACK AND UPDATE D IT!!!! YEEESSSS  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
Thank you so much!!! Finally an update.  :shocked:
WMatsui's sweet moment is so cute.
I wish to see some of SayaMilky too.  :banghead:
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline YuixParu

• -YuiParu Shipper-
Paruru,Why? Yui want to kiss you and she will never ever hurts you, Paruru. :cry: :cry:
thank you for your update writer-san!!  :inlove: :cow:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Brown Eyed Girls - How