JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Capsule - Sound of Silence

Author Topic: Ainori <3333  (Read 16321 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
Ainori <3333
« on: June 22, 2008, 08:04:20 PM »
Discuss & learn about Ainori, the cutest reality show ever!

Ainori is a reality program where seven young men and women travel the world riding a pink bus. The program is reminiscent of a travelogue; as of September 2007, the show has followed the bus across 79 countries (now 85) as participants explore both famous tourist attractions and more off-the-beaten-path places. The participants are led across each country by a native who serves as tour guide, bus driver, and friend. Upon reaching the border with another country, the bus stops and participants head out to their next destination country to meet their new tour guide and get into their new bus.

The show's twist is that the participants are each young, single people whose goal is to find love with another participant and return to Japan as a couple. When a participant has decided they like someone else, they ask the driver for a ticket back to Japan. They then declare their love to the object of their affection, and ask that the two return to Japan together. After a night's consideration, the person who received the love declaration can either answer with a kiss, after which both participants leave the bus for Japan. Otherwise, the jilted participant is left to return to Japan alone. Besides the love declaration, participants are forbidden from talking openly about their love interests with other participants, but inform the TV audience of their feelings through diaries and confessions to the camera (shot when no other participants are present).

After people leave the bus, new people are added to the program, to keep the total at 7 members. They are seen on the side of the road with a painted cardboard sign (appearing to be hitchhikers) and brought aboard after a self-introduction.

Source & more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ainori

Ainori is so addictive! I've watched episodes 369-381 so far and I'm loving it. The show's edited so that you can't wait to see the next episode, and all the participants are so cute and seem so genuine. And it's surprising how much emotion there can be on this show, I've laughed and cried while watching it *lol @ me*

Interested but dunno where to find episodes?? You might be able to find them shortly in the Asshole :D
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Re: Ainori <3333
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2008, 08:47:07 PM »
Download thread is up and running here.

I watched the show years ago, in 2005 or so when the show had a subber and a blogger covering episodes in english. When the subbers stopped, my interest waned. Just recently, I realized the people were subbing the show again and now I'm hooked once more.

It's a fun reality/romance/travel show with the Japanese twists and cute chicks. So go leech an episode and see what you think. :P

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2008, 09:21:59 PM »
lolz, I always wanted to start a ainori thread ^^

I watch the show for 3 years now (started watching around ep.270), but lately I have this feeling all the made up drama is getting worse and worse, I don't remember it being so artificial in the past, if it goes on like this I don't know how long I'm gonna keep watching.

That reminds me, I still gotta watch the latest episode.

btw for latest episodes check d-addicts, it's uploaded there every week, also someone started uploading old episodes in batches, newest and some old episodes are also available on veoh (though I have no idea why the newest one won't dl for me)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 09:26:30 PM by coachie »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 03:11:31 AM »
I remember watching my first episode while visiting Japan (I sure wasted a lot of time with the hotel TV).
In that episode one guy and girl had left the group, sat down and were just chatting sweetly. It was a really nice atmosphere.
And then a rainbow suddenly showed up! It was like a small miracle saying they were made for each other. :wub:

I even went to Fuji TV Station and bought the show's stationary to give to a girl I liked at the time (kinda chuckling in my mind, knowing she'd never know what this stuff's origin was from).

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 05:15:33 AM »
Watched it for 1 full year in 2005 when i was there. Really like Hide's personality and at last he was together with the girl he loved after coming back to Japan.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline xerony

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 04:57:05 PM »
nice show to watch  :cow:

A bit drama and traveling around the world.
Pochi couldn't handle a snake on his shoulders in #370, the sissy

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2008, 05:25:34 PM »
The thing I love about the show is how you'll never get lost since it always summaries what happened between who. And the fact that Hisamoto makes it more entertaining with all her hilarious comments in the background.

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2008, 03:14:21 AM »
I just started watching Ainori at ep 384 yesterday and now I'm going to watch #391  :lol:
Quiet addictive and sad sometimes D: and whoo even educating.

Miya-kun ftw, so much like me :lol:
Now I want to find out what Remi will do in the next eps ....
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2008, 11:49:57 AM »
hey this show. They showed it on tv here for years (don't know if they still do), I tried watching it a few times, but without subs I couldn't get into it, and after I actually learned japanese I forgot all about it.

Maybe I'll give it a try again since lots of people seam to really like it, and I seem to really enjoy reality shows like this.

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2008, 11:06:53 PM »
MMaahhhh Ainori. I need subs for the next episodes xD

My favorite character is so far Momo, even if she's not as beautiful as Remi, or not funny like Kuro, she has that little thing that i like in her.

And btw BON BON NARU WORKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2008, 12:14:36 PM »
^ :lol: I have no idea who those people are.

only watched the first two episodes that stryfe upped, but it's turning out pretty good so far, and it looks like the real drama is about to start.

I also find the pro-japan stuff in the ep. 370 hilarious. :lol:

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2008, 12:52:27 PM »
^ :lol: I have no idea who those people are.

you'll fall from your chair when you'll hear about Bon Bon Naru  :cow:

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2008, 08:29:33 AM »
EP #406 subs are out on d-addicts  :muffin:

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2008, 11:00:33 AM »
:lol: wtf @ bon bon naru

I actually really really like Remi. She's awesome, esp. when she smashed that fly. XD She really seems impossible, but I have a nack for falling for those kind of girls :lol:

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2008, 02:19:10 AM »
EP. 410 is gonna be epic !!!!

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2008, 05:49:47 PM »
Aaargh, they better sub #410 immediately when it's available. D:

Squirmworthy, yet awesome...

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2008, 06:28:49 AM »
I've been waiting a week for that episode D:

Offline Kuja

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2008, 10:45:04 PM »
This sounded like a really good show, so I watched some episodes. I like how the hosts discuss the happenings between the people that are travelling and was also surprised that the Meringue no Kimochi-woman is also hosting this. I find this show highly enjoyable so I'll keep on watching  :)

Graphics by Miichan and Yangstars@soompi

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2008, 11:36:10 AM »
Couldn't help myself and gave in and watched without subs.

Most epic episode ever!

and more epicness coming with Ep. 411 D:

Offline BakHamNoi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2008, 03:19:54 PM »
subs out !

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Capsule - Sound of Silence