JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ametsub - Time for Trees

Author Topic: Cecil Kishimoto  (Read 35464 times)

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Cecil Kishimoto
« on: July 21, 2009, 05:12:31 PM »
Cecil Kishimoto / 岸本セシル

Birthdate: 1990/02/22
Bloodtype: B
Home: Okinawa Prefecture
Height: 170cm
Measurements: B78 W60 H86
Shoe size: 25 cm

Links
Official Blog
Official Site
Wikipedia

岸本セシル(Cecil Kishimoto) ×Chesty summer collection 2009

[HQ]岸本セシル(Cecil Kishimoto) in BEAUTIFUL TECHNO

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: Cecil Kishimoto
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 05:23:24 PM »

Offline jigenbakuda

• What is it about you...君を愛し過ぎている
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 06:44:25 AM »
Oh wow,my friend showed me this cecil kishimoto thread and I have to come here to post. I saw her on the beautiful techno CM and have been following her since. So anyways I'll start with basic link before I start shitting all my pics on this thread (not that much, but I like to make it dramatic). There are not many threads about this girl, this is the first I've seen in english...

First off this is her mixi community, not as many pictures as I'd like, but they do have some nice info about stuff she has been in at times.
http://mixi.jp/view_community.pl?id=3424451

She used to have 2 communities but one got blown up or summthin...

Kay to start off, I just uploaded a bunch oh random pics, I should put my pics in some sort of order... I have like 68mbs of pics... need to put them in order...

Just waiting for her sex tape to surface to have something to fap to, plus she is from okinawa (I'm currently there for vacation),and I went to a nathan's hotdogs she went to, she signed a napkin and they hung it up... full out cecil mode I am in...
Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹)Angerme - Nakanishi Kana (中西香菜)Tsubuki Factory - ???
Fukumura Mizuki (譜久村聖) - 聖そういうのじゃないもん…
Oda Sakura (小田さくら) - フェロモン・ディーヴァ 笑うだけではダメ

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 07:12:16 AM »
Oh wow,my friend showed me this cecil kishimoto thread and I have to come here to post.
Welcome to JPHiP and thanks for the pix! :welcome

There are not many threads about this girl, this is the first I've seen in english...
Yeah, we have threads for almost everything :yep:

Offline jigenbakuda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 02:17:07 AM »
Morning Musume - Sato Masaki (佐藤優樹)Angerme - Nakanishi Kana (中西香菜)Tsubuki Factory - ???

Offline jigenbakuda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2010, 02:32:04 AM »

Offline jigenbakuda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2010, 02:52:56 AM »

Offline frantzdream

• Sakidolator <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2010, 04:56:36 PM »
Wow ! She is a cutie ! :inlove:
Too bad there are not much material about her

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 03:29:47 PM »
Tokyo Hive had this story about Sasaki Nozomi getting all jiggy wid Cecil......

Popular actress and model of fashion magazine ‘non-no‘, Sasaki Nozomi, updated her blog with pictures where she is seen together with fellow model Kishimoto Cecil.

She wrote, “Her face and her personality are just too adorable for words!”
    .......(continued)

http://www.tokyohive.com/2011/07/sasaki-nozomi-gets-charmed-by-fellow-model-kishimoto-cecil/

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2011, 03:40:58 PM »
YouTuber 1953take has put together several slideshows dedicated to all things Cecil- this one has really nice acoustic guitar work by Depapepe

Offline jigenbakuda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2011, 04:21:03 PM »
Oh I've been slippin on my cecil love recently. I have not dredged the internet in like a year or more in search of her pics. I need to get on that... okinawa up baby :yossi: :) naha cutie I'm comming for you

Offline jigenbakuda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2011, 06:35:49 PM »
Apparently her real name's kanji are 岸本聖紫瑠

She has gotten much more popular recently , so now she has tons of non-no stuff on youtube... I'm glad she is getting more popular in the modeling community
I love her voice its low... very lovely to me, but I can not see her having alot of speaking roles, ol at least not in japan. Its certainly not a cute hostess voice, lol.

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2011, 06:59:38 PM »
Compared to actresses, idols, singers, with models often you never hear their voice. Cecil doesn't have a high voice, but I think her voice and her looks while working with flowers or pottery gives her more of a "regular" girl appeal. Her model shots are pretty intimidating as far as perfect beauty goes, so I bet she could do one of those flicks where the mechanics daughter who gets picked on at school, is spotted by an agent, and moves to the big city, and then her old enemies suddenly kiss up to her, and the guy she had a crush on finally is nice to her..................but in the end she marries her nerdy lab partner, who actually turns out to still treat her like a friend, instead of a face................you get the idea.

Offline jigenbakuda

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2011, 07:13:37 PM »
Compared to actresses, idols, singers, with models often you never hear their voice. Cecil doesn't have a high voice, but I think her voice and her looks while working with flowers or pottery gives her more of a "regular" girl appeal. Her model shots are pretty intimidating as far as perfect beauty goes, so I bet she could do one of those flicks where the mechanics daughter who gets picked on at school, is spotted by an agent, and moves to the big city, and then her old enemies suddenly kiss up to her, and the guy she had a crush on finally is nice to her..................but in the end she marries her nerdy lab partner, who actually turns out to still treat her like a friend, instead of a face................you get the idea.

Ah very insightful. I agree with you.  I would LOVE to see her in a role like that "The girl next girl" thing would totally work for her. Plus it would be easy for me to imagine I'm the nerdy lab partner that she married :thumbsup

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2011, 07:18:18 AM »
Cecil has the luverly wink

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2012, 08:01:11 AM »
Cecil working hard- looking incredible on camera, and seems like a really down to earth girl off camera......

ノンノモデル「岸本セシルのガンバLUU」 アートディレクター編 {With thanks to nonno}

Offline zont

• ワキだいすき!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥♥♥ waki ♥♥♥
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2012, 04:00:34 PM »
Shiseido Calendar 2012

full calendar

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2012, 08:02:41 AM »
When beautiful stars share the same sky:

Cecil and Mirei Kiritani on a photo shoot together.....

ノンノ5月号「岸本セシル&桐谷美玲の表紙撮影」をスクープ♪ {Published on 18 Mar 2012 by nonno}

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2012, 01:49:00 AM »
 :bow:   wow, when Cecil does the walk.....you can't help but watch her....she owns the camera.....

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2012, 01:53:25 AM »
Super Wagon for a Super Model

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ametsub - Time for Trees