JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kamomekamome - Copy and Paste

Author Topic: Mao Ichimichi  (Read 75463 times)

Offline GekiDan

• www.JEFusion.com
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • www.JEFusion.com
Mao Ichimichi
« on: May 15, 2011, 07:29:23 AM »

Mao Ichimichi 市道 真央 Previously known as Rio Minami 南 梨央
Born: February 1, 1992 (1992-02-01) (age 19) in Osaka, Japan
Ethnicity: Japanese
Years active: 2006-present
Height: 1.58 m (5 ft 2 in)
Blog: http://profile.ameba.jp/ichimichi-mao/

Currently playing as Luka Milfy aka GokaiYellow in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger

Upcoming Photobook and Idol Video

EX大衆 2011 No.06

Note: I made a search but I didn't saw any existing thread. If there's already an existing one, please do move this there. :)

:twothumbs
« Last Edit: July 23, 2011, 07:55:40 AM by GekiDan »

Offline Hikaru.Ichijyo

Re: Mao Ichimichi 市道 真央
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 10:26:54 AM »
 :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline Hikaru.Ichijyo

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 10:28:51 AM »
More pics of her on the link below.

http://nazcadopant.multiply.com/photos/album/187/187

Offline Hikaru.Ichijyo

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 10:31:14 AM »

Offline Hikaru.Ichijyo

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 10:45:45 AM »
 :wub: :wub: :wub:

:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 08:35:28 PM »
She has a Facebook account too.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ichimichi-Mao/181765701862648
Hate to burst your bubble, but if you thought that this Facebook page is actually Mao's, it's 99.9% likely that you're wrong. Just from looking around it, it's pretty obvious that this is a fanpage that someone created on Facebook as a tribute to her. Japanese media execs are known for being rather strict in how much their clients "expose themselves" to people, and as such, it's highly unlikely that she would have been allowed to have her own Facebook. The fact that there are "Mods" on/for this (ShinkenX and CP) site is also a pretty clear sign that it's just a fansite.

Yet even more signs that this is NOT a site that was actually made by Mao, and instead IS a fan's tribute page include:
1 - It's primarily in English. Unless she's secretly fluent in English, if Mao did have/create her own Facebook page, it would be primarily in Japanese.
2 - I don't personally have a Facebook account, yet I was able to click that link and was able to pretty much see/access everything. As a actor/model/public celebrity, having an "open" Facebook account is the last thing that one would want, as it would mean anyone and everyone would be able to access all of her "personal info" that she would have had to put on the page when she registered.
3 - The "Photos" section has a LOT of magazine scans and TV screencaps of Mao and the rest of the Gokaiger cast...instead of actual photos that she should/could/would have taken with her cell phone or camera.
4 - In her "likes" list, she includes the TV-Nihon fansub group. Technically speaking, if Mao/her management/TOEI Entertainment found out about TV-N and what they do (i.e. take eps of their shows, and provide FREE English subs for them that people can download online), there's no way that they would be on her "like" list. If anything, they'd probably go after them because of the fansubs that they do.

EDIT: Really, the only thing on that Facebook that was actually created by Mao is her blog, which the Mods there (ShinkenX and CP) have provided a link to.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 08:41:58 PM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Hikaru.Ichijyo

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2011, 03:51:05 AM »
She has a Facebook account too.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ichimichi-Mao/181765701862648
Hate to burst your bubble, but if you thought that this Facebook page is actually Mao's, it's 99.9% likely that you're wrong. Just from looking around it, it's pretty obvious that this is a fanpage that someone created on Facebook as a tribute to her. Japanese media execs are known for being rather strict in how much their clients "expose themselves" to people, and as such, it's highly unlikely that she would have been allowed to have her own Facebook. The fact that there are "Mods" on/for this (ShinkenX and CP) site is also a pretty clear sign that it's just a fansite.

Yet even more signs that this is NOT a site that was actually made by Mao, and instead IS a fan's tribute page include:
1 - It's primarily in English. Unless she's secretly fluent in English, if Mao did have/create her own Facebook page, it would be primarily in Japanese.
2 - I don't personally have a Facebook account, yet I was able to click that link and was able to pretty much see/access everything. As a actor/model/public celebrity, having an "open" Facebook account is the last thing that one would want, as it would mean anyone and everyone would be able to access all of her "personal info" that she would have had to put on the page when she registered.
3 - The "Photos" section has a LOT of magazine scans and TV screencaps of Mao and the rest of the Gokaiger cast...instead of actual photos that she should/could/would have taken with her cell phone or camera.
4 - In her "likes" list, she includes the TV-Nihon fansub group. Technically speaking, if Mao/her management/TOEI Entertainment found out about TV-N and what they do (i.e. take eps of their shows, and provide FREE English subs for them that people can download online), there's no way that they would be on her "like" list. If anything, they'd probably go after them because of the fansubs that they do.

EDIT: Really, the only thing on that Facebook that was actually created by Mao is her blog, which the Mods there (ShinkenX and CP) have provided a link to.

I was able to access her "FB" page, and I gotta admit I was mistaken by it.

I agree with you that if Mao had an "open FB account", it will become more of a liability rather than an asset to her growing career. There are things and facts not suitable for "public consumption and viewing".

Thanks for the info.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2011, 04:03:06 AM »
No prob dude. To be honest, I wish I was wrong. I wish more celebs like her would be able/allowed to have their own sites on Facebook, etc. However, even though we all would like it to be true, we know that, realistically speaking, it most likely isn't. It's a real shame too, since having a site like that of her own, combined with her current role in Gokaiger, could really help launch her career to newer/higher levels of popularity.

Offline Marian

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 부기맨
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2011, 07:08:35 AM »

Offline Hikaru.Ichijyo

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2011, 10:55:16 AM »
No prob dude. To be honest, I wish I was wrong. I wish more celebs like her would be able/allowed to have their own sites on Facebook, etc. However, even though we all would like it to be true, we know that, realistically speaking, it most likely isn't. It's a real shame too, since having a site like that of her own, combined with her current role in Gokaiger, could really help launch her career to newer/higher levels of popularity.

Most of us know that FB is an "open to the public" site, and having an FB account is a double-edged sword. Often times, it can make or break a person.

There are many actresses, whether in Japan or overseas, having an FB is cool thing and may help one's career. However, we got to admit that there are "radical" fans out there who may give wrong impressions on what the actresses say and do.

With regards to Mao, she is a promising actress with lots of potential that has yet to be tapped. Of course, that will depend on specific projects she will be cast into.

Her role in Gokaiger is a good one. Let's hope she will be given more good projects that will really showcase her talents beyond what she has at this time.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2011, 02:18:05 PM »
^
Couldn't have said it better myself.
:thumbsup

Offline Rasczak

• Guardian of Destiny
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Tokusatsu Temptress Master
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2011, 08:40:39 AM »

Offline GekiDan

• www.JEFusion.com
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • www.JEFusion.com