JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Zoobombs - Texas

Author Topic: Mika van Winkle  (Read 8497 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Mika van Winkle
« on: September 10, 2012, 10:34:33 AM »
Mika van Winkle

aka Jeremy Lin's gf?!?!

Japanese/Dutch/American model who is probably best known as the recent cover girl for the inaugural issue of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition in China.

Mika has featured in international ad campaigns for Abercrombie&Fitch and CocaCola, and has also graced the cover of fashion and lifestyle magazines Marie Claire, Elle and Shape.

Nationality: American
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Brown
Date of birth: January 18 (Age: 22 as of January 2012)
Place of birth: Japan
Height: 5'8" ; 173cm
Measurements: (US) 34-24-34 ; (EU) 86-61-86
Dress size: (US) 4 ; (EU) 34
Shoe size: (US) 7.5 ; (EU) 38 ; (UK) 5

via FMD

Links
Facebook
Weibo
Twitter

Interview From Vogue:

Quote from: Vogue

How do you say hello where you’re from? “Konichiwa.” What is your coffee order? An Americano with a dash of soy milk.

What are the items you always keep in your purse? My BlackBerry and Rose Salve lip balm.

How were you discovered? By the founder of Heffner Management in Seattle—he asked me how tall I was, and I thought it was an odd question coming from a stranger.  Most memorable modeling moment: Shooting with Bruce Weber for Abercrombie & Fitch. Most embarrassing modeling moment: Wardrobe malfunctions—enough said. Favorite model of all time: Tao Okamoto. How do you stay in shape? Any tricks of the trade? A mindful diet, tennis, and other forms of exercise. If you weren’t modeling, what would be your dream job? An entrepreneur in either the fashion or food business, or both!

What are you wearing? A Michael Kors dress and bag, Kurt Geiger shoes, and a Cartier watch. Describe your style: Comfortable, understated, timeless, a lot of neutrals with a pop of color. Favorite designer: Michael Kors. If you could trade closets with someone else, whose would you choose? The Olsen twins. What new addition to your wardrobe are you currently craving this season? Anything from Rag & Bone’s new collection. What item in your closet do you most cherish? Why? A vintage Chanel sweater with fur trim given to me by my grandmother. What nail polish color are you wearing right now? Cocktail Bling, by Essie. Beauty item you cannot live without: Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer.

What songs are on repeat on your iPod right now? Adele! Love her.

What movie is at the top of your Netflix cue? Biutiful, with Javier Bardem.

What’s on your Kindle/Nook/iBook shelf right now? My business management textbook. One place you always visit while in New York: Babycakes for my favorite baked goods. Favorite destination you have traveled to so far: Phuket, Thailand. Where would you like to go on your next vacation? Marrakech, Morocco.

What is the best advice [professional or personal] you’ve ever been given? Don’t be afraid to be persistent.

What quality is most attractive in a boyfriend/girlfriend? Someone who can see the humor in life.

What quality do you most appreciate in a friend? Loyalty. Name one natural talent you wish you had: Singing. Subject you could wax poetic about/something that fascinates you: Holistic nutrition and gourmet cooking. What are your words to live by? “Be reckless enough to gamble all or nothing to follow your dreams.”

– January 20, 2012 4:36p.m.

YOWZAA

who else was in this issue??

ELLE Taiwan April 2012 "a journey of black & white" with hind sahli

some more random pix...shit reminds me of that one Hong Kong model...Wanda Yung.

OH baby lingerie photo shoot by APIX

don't be a metal mouth :w00t:

Offline Camel15

• Member+
Re: Mika van Winkle
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 06:24:25 PM »
than k you Daigong, she soooo pretty

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Zoobombs - Texas