JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Good Person

Author Topic: (Discuss) GyaO Hello Pro Hour  (Read 72648 times)

Offline radioman

• Member+
(Discuss) GyaO Hello Pro Hour
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2006, 01:55:14 PM »
and I don't think they will become good friends after this HPH (if I take in account everything Aichan told about Nacchi - she didn't look very happy, but that's the hard part when you have to talk to someone as straight as Aichan :D)

Offline kingthaking81

• konkon's bonbons
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2006, 04:04:11 PM »
Quote from: shirenu
Only 3 days until the next one! Guests Mai Satoda & Maimi Yajima :)

(Pics from helloproject.com)

notice how nacci looks bored behind mai and happy clapping her hands behing maimi~~so maybe mai is singing kind of ballad( i hope senpai)
acan't wait~

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2006, 09:31:13 PM »
Maimi's looks like a Miki song movement  :o *is being hopefuly, though*

Offline ohbahsan

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2006, 10:00:38 PM »
i'm just waiting for episode 3 and 4  8)

Offline Diva711

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2006, 04:47:41 AM »
two more days to go seeing the next episode.. can't wait to watch already... :D

Offline Chatin

• Miki's Idol
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2006, 02:52:39 PM »
The new episode is up at Gyao and while some of us must wait for someone to record and upload it for us, we can still sample the vocals of the performances at Ongen.net.

Maimi sings Shiawase Beam! Suki Suki Beam!

I'm not quite sure of what Mai is singing.

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2006, 03:43:18 PM »
Quote from: Chatin
I'm not quite sure of what Mai is singing.

According to that page-

Nacchi - Takaramono
Yajima Maimi - Shiawase Beam! Suki Suki Beam!
Satoda Mai - Koi ga Suteki na Kisetsu

I can't get the songs to play though.  :(   I'm sure a downloadable version will turn up soon.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2006, 03:56:11 PM »
The C-ute girls are only singing the songs that they've learned the dance to!  :(  :(

Erika will probably sing Love Namida Iro, if they don't sing one of those songs, but Iku ZYX! Fly High, if they do? Or something stupid like Dekkai  :lol:

Airi will probably be Akai Nikkicho or First Kiss

But Mai needs a bit more upbeat song.. I didn't think she sounded that great on this one  :(

Maimi sounded pretty good, though~

Offline Diva711

• Member+
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2006, 03:59:02 PM »
Quote from: ~Dan~

According to that page-

Nacchi - Takaramono
Yajima Maimi - Shiawase Beam! Suki Suki Beam!
Satoda Mai - Koi ga Suteki na Kisetsu

if the page information is correct.. Nacchi is singing takaramono again :D.. really like this song a lot.. but thought that she will sing other song in the next two episode... Anyway.. looking forward to this episode.. hope someone will upload soon... :D

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2006, 03:50:20 PM »
Ok HPH is now available at Hello! Tracker & I just finished watching it :lol:

For most parts I found the talk with Mai less interesting than the one with Ai. I just rofled when they showed that pic of Nacchi running because Nacchi running is hilarious. And the monkey faces were so bad, LOL!

I was impressed with what Maimi wrote, it was beautiful o_O Requires a steady hand at least :lol:

Nacchi's Takaramono was greatly sung again, but yeah, they could've given her some other song this time. Will she sing Takaramono AGAIN next time? :?

Maimi's voice was really good imo (I was pleasantly surprised), and I liked it that she didn't try to be overly cute with her voice even if the song was so kiddy. Really enjoyable performance for me. And damn, she's BEAUTIFUL! I like her so much after this.

Mai's song... I usually like Mai's voice, but somehow it sounded really annoying in this song. o_O I still love her vibrato though. Also, Mai looked really great in this vid - she sometimes looks a bit old to me, in a bad way, but now she looked her own age and very pretty.
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline kingthaking81

• konkon's bonbons
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2006, 09:52:03 AM »
Woah, maimi has this kind of aya ueto vibe, such beauty~
and her perf was good too!
i never liked Mai's singing voice, its too much like a sheep.
I'd wish she sang that song with nacci instead.

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2006, 05:46:27 PM »
I was impressed with Maimi's performance, Nacchi was good as always, but I thought Satoda's performance was lacking something.  I dunno what, maybe her voice sounds better as part of a group.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2006, 09:05:01 PM »
nacchi's takaramono was great, so was the c-ute girls performance and its so cute to see nacchi dancing in her chair in the background  :lol:

i was disappointed with satoda's performance though  :(

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Diva711

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2006, 11:31:09 AM »
Of all the 3 Episode, the 3rd one .. Nacchi with Nakazawa Yuko is the most interesting cos there are a lot of laughter between them.. and even though i have never heard of the song "Usotsuki Anta", but i really like it when they sing together. Hope there is a chance to see both of them pair up singing again..:D  I'm also so glad that Nacchi is singing her version of Sukisugite Baka Mitai..

Offline psymon

• ~裕ちゃんが好きです~
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2006, 01:35:08 PM »
W00t!! they sing usotsuki anta?? WOW thats my favorite song on the first album  :inlove: *goes downloading*

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2006, 06:56:31 PM »
Usotsuki was an awesome performance~

I thought Erika did a really good job, even though everyone is saying she went off key, and I only heard her go off-key once on the oohs at the end, and then I think (can't remember) she went back on, but it was the last ooh...

Anyone know who's appearing in the next episodes after the Airi/Iida one?  :heart:

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2006, 12:12:58 AM »
HPH 3 was pretty good. nacchi's version of sukisugitte was rockin with the piano! umeda's perf was okay... i dont really like the sone to begin with... the usotsuki anta perf was awesome!

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2006, 12:37:22 AM »
Watched this today!!

Suki sugite was cool, but since the background music was so different it would've been fun if Nacchi had done something a bit different with the vocals for the song, too. Or maybe I've watched too much American Idol lately. :lol:

Nacchi's talk with Yuko seemed VERY interesting. I'd especially like to know what they talked about marriage (I think it was marriage o_o). Both looked gorgeous.

I guess Erika asked Nacchi how many kids she'd like to have, and Nacchi said 2-3?? Anyway, I gotta find out about adoption/sperm donation stuff now so we can have kids. :)

Erika's drum playing was so lol-worthy because that's exactly how much I know about playing drums = very little, so I found it a bit embarrasing, though I know I shouldn't have because it's very cool she's into playing drums in the first place.

As for the song she sang, I think she did okay, but it just always surprises me how cute her voice is. She looks like someone who'd have a low voice, but then this cute little voice comes out. It's weird! I like it, anyway. Never was a huge Erika fan, but I think I like her more now. I think short hair suits her very well.

Usotsuki anta with Nacchi and Yuko was very lovely indeed. I like the song a lot and I love these two women. Yuuchan's just awesome because she puts 100% effort into her singing. I love it how the song was so upbeat. This is exactly the kind of perf I'd love to see more from H!P - an old-school, great song performed with a live band :D

Anyway, HPH was again great to watch. Can't wait for next one.

Still any info on if this is really just 4 episodes or if there will be more??
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline U.S.S. John E. Badass

• Café 俺
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Let them eat Québec
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2006, 12:57:20 AM »
Episode three was excellent. Not only was Nakazawa awesome (like always), she and Abe really get along well. The whole atmosphere is different from the first two episodes.

And next episode has Nakazawa and Iida, which might turn out even better. I don't actually know what their relationship is like, but Iida was in the first generation, too, so yeah.

Offline boykun

• トマトケチャップ 100% OK
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2006, 01:18:34 AM »
usotsuki anata was good. though it would have been even better if they harmonized.

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Good Person