JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - spirit dreams inside

Author Topic: (Discuss) GyaO Hello Pro Hour  (Read 73103 times)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
(Discuss) GyaO Hello Pro Hour
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2006, 02:28:36 PM »
Uh oh, edited the first post with all guest info so far so people can check there... iiiihh wonder who's next!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline ~Dan~

• Happyyyy~~~
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2006, 03:53:57 PM »
CM for HPH1 (12sec)
CM for HPH2 (12sec)
CM for HPH1 (12sec)
CM for HPH2 (12sec)

3 little commercials for the first 3 HPH's.  I think we've already seen the first one, these are better quality.
Sig gone. Tinypic is no more.

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2006, 08:36:04 PM »
tama-chan posted this in the Massara Blue Jeans thread, but for the next HPH eppy, the host is going to be Risa, with guests of Eri and Kanna!

I say interesting episode!

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2006, 08:47:31 PM »
Yeah I'm really looking forward to it!! Ever since Risa hosted one Hawaii section on HM I thought she'd make a neat host, so I'm excited ^_^ Plus I've started to like Eri more recently. Should be fun.

And of course Kanna is in my good books \o/ I think she might be quiet, though :lol:

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2006, 09:13:57 PM »
Whoa, great lineup. Finally a pairing that are about equal in terms of age, referring to Eri/Risa. :lol: Sayu and Shiba-chan had a weird aura around them.

They're really into promoting Kanna these days. I wonder what she'll sing? :O

Offline sweetbene

• Member+
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2006, 09:18:12 PM »
I wonder too. I am really impatient to hear her alone.It must be intersting.
And after Kanna it is ... MAIMAI ! well, I hope !

Thank you for the CM.

Offline Kaworito

• Reina's Gigolo
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2006, 03:35:21 AM »
Risa CM? hahahaha this is going to be a crazy episode.
But I love Risa and Kanna has a great potential to be loved (depends on how she handles the interview)...

Cool! :D
« Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 03:37:39 AM by Kaworito »

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2006, 09:29:02 AM »
OH HOLY SHIT SAYU SANG GAG! :lol:

I heard about 40 secs of it. She had a trouble hitting the high note. :p

http://www.ongen.net/free/trial_download.php?id=tr0000311947&file_id=fl0000000001&stream_flag=1

ka mo. ka mo.
http://download.yousendit.com/291398321DBD7C3C

And Chisato sang "Suki ni Naccha Ikenai Hito"
Goto sang "Namida no Hoshi"

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2006, 11:44:20 AM »
Quote from: tama-chan

I heard about 40 secs of it. She had a trouble hitting the high note. :p
And Chisato sang "Suki ni Naccha Ikenai Hito"
Goto sang "Namida no Hoshi"

Gyagu sounded so great with that live band, I never would've imagined!
And Sayu ... actually did a good job, except of course for the high notes, which were really ... ouch!

Love for Gocchin, because Namida no hoshi = :heart:

I can't wait to see this ... I'm curious how Chisato handled her job ^_^

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2006, 12:00:36 PM »
That Sayu GAG was..whoa. :lol:

She sounded like shit when it started out, but it got better as the song got a little faster. And yes, she sucks ass at the high notes.

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2006, 12:48:52 PM »
OMG!! Chisato was awesome... But lacking emotion, but she has such a good voice! She sounds like a cross between Airi/Megu in the song to me, a bit...

Sayu didn't do that badly on Gag... And Goto was gorgeous <3 Happy about seeing this eppy from the preview songs :heart:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2006, 04:24:41 PM »
Quote from: tama-chan
ROFL WTF NO WAY I NEED A VID

Offline Amplifier

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2006, 08:00:34 PM »
Man, I practically had Gag on repeat for a week. Now I have this, and I love it more. :sweatdrop:
It sounds great with the live band too, just like LOVE Namida Iro did :D

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #73 on: May 12, 2006, 10:18:12 PM »
Finished watching HPH!!!

The live version of Gag was great indeed, for the band's part. But Sayumi's vocals just suck, period. HEH. Well, it was tolerable for some parts, but the high notes that were so off they weren't from this world were just painful. I don't know why the heck they gave that song to Sayu because it's so fricking hard to sing and she's not one to take huge challenges. Oh well. Sayu was cute, of course.

Something terrible I noticed when Maki's interview started - they've added audience comment noises to the interviews! That sucks! I liked the intimate atmosphere in the previous HPHs when you could only hear the girls and their every reaction, laughter. It was sweet. And now there are stupid audience "whoo" and "whee" and "har har" and "oooh" noises. A really bad decision from whoever-decides-this-stuff.

And again, watching the videos of the girls doing other stuff was boring and didn't really tell much new about them. Please tell me they'll go back to full discussions. Especially since next up are Risa and Eri, who are most likely friends and capable of talking about whatever.

Chisato was okay. I realized her way of talking is kind of weird. I mean, I hardly know Japanese, but the little I knew was no help when I was trying to catch a word or two from her speech. It was just blurry! Her defeating Sayumi in arm-wrestling came as a no surprise since Sayu's just so incredibly weak. Heh. As for her performance, it wasn't much to look at because she just did the same movements with her arms all the time and almost looked like she was about to cry at parts. However, I found her voice likeable, though it "broke" a bit at times... It sounded fresh, better than I expected from her. Oh and I like Chisato, it's just that this HPH interview with Sayu was nothing special. She's much funnier backstage with little Mai. :lol:

Back to Gocchin... Well, I'm tired so I wasn't paying tons of attention here. I think I kept staring at Maki's legs (because they're awesome) and wondering if she's happy. (I just do that a lot with Gocchin.) I loved it when Sayu said FIGHT~ before Maki's perf, it was so random and funny. As for Namida no hoshi, I don't actually listen to/watch Maki's ballad performances often, but this one was very enjoyable. As a H!P fan you can just sometimes forget what good vocals actually are about, but then someone who knows what they're doing starts to sing and you just get all silent and respectful... Uh oh, my point was, Maki's performance was pretty awesome, almost magical. Or I'm just very, very tired.

Shortly put, not the best HPH, but okay.

Offline U.S.S. John E. Badass

• Café 俺
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Let them eat Québec
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2006, 12:06:31 AM »
I don't think Gotou and Michishige have ever really gotten to know each other, because they both seemed so nervous here. This show is all about the atmosphere and the latest episode is lacking in that respect. And the audience noises aren't exactly helping either.

Offline sakurasake

• luv Euroson~*!
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: May 14, 2006, 12:43:22 AM »
was watching the new episode... i thought sayumi's singing has improved in some way... she started out ok in the beginning... but the chorus seems kinda off-key...

gocchin is so pretty as always...

Offline sweetbene

• Member+
« Reply #76 on: May 14, 2006, 01:12:09 AM »
I heard just Sayumi's Gag and.. It is horrible... She is off time is the chorus.
They must gave her an easier song.

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2006, 11:42:25 PM »
Decided to post this here rather than in the Asshole ...

Has anyone ripped the audio of Yuko's Karasu no nyoubo from HPH3 and could share it? Thanks a lot in advance :heart:

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline aedon

• Member+
« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2006, 12:51:44 AM »
Quote from: freya86
Decided to post this here rather than in the Asshole ...

Has anyone ripped the audio of Yuko's Karasu no nyoubo from HPH3 and could share it? Thanks a lot in advance :heart:

Wrong choice :P http://forum.jphip.com/showpost.php?p=97123&postcount=358
Props to Purin~

絶 望 も 希 望 も な い 空 の よ う に 透 き 通 っ て い た い

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: May 17, 2006, 08:54:51 AM »
Quote from: aedon
Wrong choice :P http://forum.jphip.com/showpost.php?p=97123&postcount=358
Props to Purin~

Ah, thank you so much for pointing me to that ^_^

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - spirit dreams inside