JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yoobin - Honey feat. M

Author Topic: (Insert name here) is my favorite girl in H!P because...  (Read 23724 times)

Offline reina's eyes

• Banzai Penis
  • ecchi
  • Member+
(Insert name here) is my favorite girl in H!P because...
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2006, 01:24:53 PM »
Quote from: Kaworito
I don't know. REina isn't the best singer in the group, she isn't the cutest, or the loudest, of the funniest, or the hottest girl... But she has this charm over me. I can't really explain why she is my favorite, she just is.

Its something about how it all adds up. I was glad to discover the poll allows multiple selections, because the way her (yankee) personality, (wonky eyed) looks and (diminutive) body come together is why she is so fascinating. (Her voice can be ok, but its not that significant.)

Offline fuyumi

• 侯くん命
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2006, 12:31:32 AM »
Nono - personality and looks. Basically it's just her awesome personality, but Nono is so cute it makes me melt so I chose looks too!

Offline linlin

• major dysthymic
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2006, 01:41:47 AM »
i cant decide who's my favorite in HP..
it's Mari for graduated MM for her personality
it's AiT for the current MM for her looks
it's Aya for not MM related for her voice....
it's Tsuji for W .. for her gooofiness... (is there such words?)

Offline Kamui

• Charmy Army Commander
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2006, 07:46:36 AM »
I initially liked Rika because of her looks (duh) but then I saw everything else. She's got a great, sweet, loving personality. She's funny, especially when her jokes are bad. Obviously she's got the looks, she's gorgeous. I love her voice when she gets excited. Overall I think she is the definition of Idol.

Offline ASSEMblerEX

• Miki x Ai
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2006, 08:01:52 AM »
Ayaya, because she bathes with my beloved miki :thumbsup:

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2006, 04:23:38 AM »
Rika:
Her looks - I already liked her face from the 4th gen audition. And it only gets better from there!
her voice - Since mixing it with country musume
her personality - HAPPY!~ GUCCHA!~~
her body - from the photobooks. what else!

other reason - Please say after me. VIYUDEN!

Offline Wuffer

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2006, 10:05:22 PM »
To tell you the truth, I have no idea why Takahashi is my favorite. xD

Maybe because from the current MoMusu I already knew her name when I was new to H!P? So she was  more familiar than the others and I was more intrested about her then. Though I knew Yossie's name, too. :?
And I can't remember how I knew only their name. First Yaguchi was my fave member (I didn't even know what H!P is in the first place) and then suddenly I noticed I had a crush on Ai-chan. :D Really weird. xD

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2006, 11:47:10 PM »
Yuko. I wouldn't be here if she wouldn't have attracted my attention in Koi no Dance PV.

Offline LaJon

• King Lurker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2006, 12:56:56 AM »
Mika was, before she left go do her own thing.  Most beautiful voice I've ever heard, and it doesn't heart that she's gorgeous either. :)

Offline Kaworito

• Reina's Gigolo
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2006, 02:17:55 AM »
^Mika, as in Mika Todd??
xDD... I don't know, it just seems like a strange pick, but very respectable! I liked Mika a lot too..

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2006, 04:15:50 AM »
Dude... Mika's awesome, ufa just discriminates >_>

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2006, 05:28:20 PM »
My first favorite person was Mari. Most because her personality. This was when I only knew MiniMoni. (Why I didn't find out about what is Hello Project then:evil: )

When I finally found MoMusu I "fell in love" with Yossi. I remember how I saw her in some Hello Morning skit and without knowing her name I thouht that she's the best. Mr. Moonlight pv make me sure about it. I like the most her personality and everything in her:heart:

Eri is good too. And again I like the personality. She might became my "second Yossi" in MoMusu if/when Yossi leaves the band.

Other current MoMusu members I like: Miki, Takahashi and Reina.
Rika, Tjusi, (Kago), Maki, Mari and Abe are my favorite too. I hope I didn't forget anyone:)

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2006, 02:24:40 PM »
Takahashi and Ayaya are my favourite girls in h!p because...

They're fucking awesome and talented like whoa. Don't ask why I can't pick between them.

Offline Masabi

• ミ★
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • metallica orz
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2006, 04:58:42 PM »
I like takahashi just because the way she scrunches her nose when she laughs.  It's so adorable.. oh, and her voice and personality.. and stuff.
The artist formerly known as Gray.

Offline bon_change

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2006, 07:51:12 AM »
Yossi because of her look and her personality.
She look very cool.She can change her look all the time
And she is the most funny person in MM.

Offline smoothee

• old school lovin'
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2006, 08:38:34 AM »
MIKI!!

hmm.. i dont know why i like her more.. [even though i voted voice] but she does have an awesome voice not to mention looks and a sexy body.. :drool:

like many other people.. i dont have a specific reason... she just stands out for me.. shes cool and smart..

shes PERFECT!!! :heart: :heart:

~ the official mikitty thread ~ the A.M.E [aya matsuura eden] ~ G.A.M official thread ~

~ join the wonky love crew ~ help us pimp up tanakacchi here ~

Offline crapx

• Risa For Eternity..
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2006, 04:59:25 PM »
risa's voice is very special when someone sang koi no hana i was so shocked to hear that it was her singing it during a hello pro hour episode

Well.. Risa Has a beautiful voice.. her voice is talented.. however.. she is unfortunately unappreciated by many who do not know her

Offline twissie

• Wildcard, bitches. Yeeeeehaw
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 澄んだ空で一番光る青い星になりたい
    • twiss
    • awildtwissappears
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2006, 10:48:23 PM »
Yossi - is my favourite, mostly because of her personality I think but also because of her voice and looks.

She was the one member who really stood out to me when I first got into Morning Musume. She seemed cool and different. I noticed her and was able to recognise her which is sort of important when you are new to something like MoMusu where there are a ton of girls. Difficult to handle at first @_@;; I love her sense of humour, doesn't seem like she is scared to speak up. I like her style and I love her voice.

Offline Shinora

• konkonism: the path to enlightenment
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2006, 12:51:05 AM »
Konkon is (or was now... =( ) my favourite girl in H!P because of her soft voice matches completely with her cute looks as well as her overall 'good girl' persona, but u can't let that cute face fool you because she has a kickass body too!! All in all, Konkon had and always will have that mysterious charm overme which noword in any language could describe
[
For us Konno fans, logic and evidence can't explain why we love her, or why every day is Konno Day. - Slack

Offline psymon

• ~裕ちゃんが好きです~
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2006, 01:11:46 AM »
Quote from: freya86
So, I voted voice and personality.

If I had gone for looks only, Yuko never would've become my favorite so fast (I wasn't really fond of that short hair at first).

At first, it was her voice that attracted my attention, mainly when I heard her song on the Mini Moni movie soundtrack. That's when I really became interested in her and after that I completely fell for her personality.
She's loud and she's brash (in a good way) and she knows how to have fun and yet be mature at the same time. I don't think there's anything about her that I don't like :heart:

Of course, she's also hot as hell and ranked in the Top Ten with nine other girls aprox. ten years youngers. But that's just some added bonus ^_^

Word.

She is sexy. She is cute. She is beautiful. Shes charming and bad ass at the same Time. She has Charisma and Style.
I really Love her beautful singing Voice, Like Angels singing. Its really unique in H!P

I love everything about her :heart:

The Title of her Song on the Minimoni OST is just perfect.
l私はこの世で一番美人

yes she is :oops:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2006, 01:18:27 AM by psymon »

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Yoobin - Honey feat. M