JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Hyokkori Hyoutan Jima

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner S.2 Epilogue~!! - COMPLETED  (Read 262825 times)

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 17)(UPDATED)
« Reply #400 on: July 21, 2013, 05:51:54 PM »
Lol, well I tend to draw J base on fanfics when I feel like it.  :P

So WMatsui/JuriMayu writers out there, make me love your fic so much that I'll draw your J out.  :lol:

So her demon's form has stages, what about her angle's from? Just the wings and scythe?

Everyday Juriken

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #401 on: July 21, 2013, 05:55:53 PM »

So WMatsui/JuriMayu writers out there, make me love your fic so much that I'll draw your J out.  :lol:

So her demon's form has stages, what about her angle's from? Just the wings and scythe?
Yeah, I think it's just that.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #402 on: July 21, 2013, 06:01:32 PM »
Well since her Demon's form has stage I thought maybe her Angle's form is not final yet.

And you were the one who mentioned me, right?

Sorry if the sketch didn't turn out too well for you.  :err:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 06:06:37 PM by Sherin »

Everyday Juriken

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #403 on: July 21, 2013, 06:08:25 PM »

Is my fic really that good that you have to draw my J out? :on lol:

Well since her Demon's form has stage I thought maybe her Angle's form is not final yet.  :on BDay:

Jurina's angel forms.. i'm not going to reveal it or rather *cough cough* not yet.. :mon misch:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 06:18:21 PM by kevinwkl »

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #404 on: July 21, 2013, 06:19:17 PM »
Lol, there's definitely a sequel.  XD

Everyday Juriken

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #405 on: July 21, 2013, 06:23:00 PM »
Lol, there's definitely a sequel.  XD

I have no idea what you're talking about.. :on_pick:

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #406 on: July 21, 2013, 06:36:45 PM »
Oh why is Jurina so mean. :banghead: Maybe she want Rena to use that weapon.
She will not.
There is other way for sure, isn't it.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #407 on: July 21, 2013, 07:12:14 PM »
What!! She had stage 3!!??

How rena's gonna fight that!! It's impossible!

This jurina arc really something eh?

More serious matter than other arc

Stage 3...stage 3!!! Really?? 3??

Oh my...

Ok stop with my shocking stated

Now im really curious about mayu got bite by yuki vampy fang LOL

What happen to mayu if she got bite?is she become vampire?since yuki are royal blood maybe she had that ability to make other become vampy too~

Ah next is center vs rena,maybe rena has secret hellshing weapon?

Uwaa can't wait the update~
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #408 on: July 21, 2013, 09:49:17 PM »
I was only away for 3 days and already so many updates...
Jurina... demon
Jurina... sob..
Mephisto... bleh meanie...
Gah... dies... too much to comment about... so great...
gonna end the season soon? sad... looking forward to what comes next

Offline POPCAT

• Member+
  • Takamina-saaaan~ <3 \(^o^)/
« Reply #409 on: July 22, 2013, 12:13:17 AM »
Rena save Jurina pleeeeeaaaaase :panic:
Haters Gonna Hate

d(~,~)b

Ship: Atsumina,Wmatsui and Jurimayu

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #410 on: July 22, 2013, 12:47:24 AM »
What's going to happen to Jurina?

She seemed to be able to control her demon now.

Is she closed to change to her demon form..?

Or is she doing it to force Rena to kill her?

Because she was scared that she would kill the people went she become full demon.

Now she was just exposing the existence of supernaturals but she had not harmed anyone yet.

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update.

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #411 on: July 22, 2013, 05:35:54 AM »
Kurogumi : Don't forget that Jurina gave Rena a weapon in the previous chapter.. yes. Jurina’s stage 3 is her true demon form. As for the little vampire bite, details will be in the last chapter.. lol

Shinoki : yes.. basically the next chapter will be the second last chapter.. but I will have an announcement to make along with the last chapter

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #412 on: July 22, 2013, 09:41:38 AM »
Why everything will be reveal in last or next chapter :temper: :temper:
That's what I'm thinking :on ksweat:
OMG~~ Mayuki is so hot :on bleed: :on bleed: :mon angel: :mon angel:
Seems I've to wait for the answer about Yuki bite Mayu :on cloudeye:
Stage 3 is Jurina's demon true form :shock:
Too curious about it, especially the battle between Rena and Center :ding:
Update ASAP, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #413 on: July 22, 2013, 11:51:31 AM »
Burh~ M-Mayuki moment are so hawt but then!! *nosebleed*
-Yuki just bite Mayu with her fangs?! W-Will Mayu to become a vampire after this?
-If yes, muahahahahaha!!! This gonna be good but is that bite really a vampire bite??~
-Nyaah...Good thing Yuki watch the news...and bam! Jurina?! *still nose bleeding*
-Rena too?! Ohouhoho...This gonna be good for sure...*
-Stage 3...Best thing ever!! *thumbs up + evil smirk + wipes nosebleed*

>Plz update soon, can't wait for the next one!!~

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #414 on: July 22, 2013, 04:21:53 PM »
The second last chapter is here~~ :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock:

Here comes the fateful battle between partners!!

Once again, Demon Jurina will be portrayed as Center

Chapter 18 - Rena vs Center

“Demon mode Stage 3 : Activate!” Center screamed.

“S-She had a stage 3!?” Rena’s eyes widened in shock.

A black aura engulfed Center completely before a burst of black energy blasted all over the place, destroying everything around. Rena, who stood quite a distance away from Center is also sent flying away from the immense force created by the blast. Center then screamed at the top of her lungs as and released all the energy from her body in one go, causing cars nearby to explode on its own. Rena stood back up and looked back at Center. Her eyes widen in shock from Center’s appearance that she had never seen before. Center’s hair is now completely white, but is now against gravity… Two horns are seen emerging from the corner of her forehead. She now has huge bat like wings and a huge black demon tail. Her arms and feet are engulfed in flames.

“I-Is this Jurina?” Rena questioned herself.

Basically this is the concept of my Demon Jurina~ Well, just add the horns and the flames on the arms and feet yourself..

Takamina’s house

“Minami! Look! Jurina is transforming!” Maeda shouted.

“Yes, I know! I’m watching as well!” Takamina answered.

Kojiharu’s house

“My god… Is that Jurina?” Kojiharu’s eyes widened in shock.

“She’s been keeping this to herself all along!” Yuko growled.

Mayu’s house

“This event will change the whole world. After today, nothing will ever be the same again.” Mayu said.

“With Jurina-sama exposing the supernaturals out into the public, I have no idea how the world will turn out to be in the future..” Yuki answered.

In fact, the whole world is now watching the news. Everybody’s eyes widened in shock at Jurina’s transformation.

Rena looked at her surroundings and sighed in relief. “Luckily nobody is around..”

A frown then came upon her face. “Wait.. How is it possible that everyone got away unharmed when Jurina was sending shockwaves all over the place?”

Rena then looked around closely again to realize that those buildings and cars which was destroyed by Center was empty. Rena then immediately realized that Jurina was merely trying to scare everyone away from this place before she fights me. Rena then smiled, “Even until the very last moment, you never thought of hurting any humans.. In fact, you chased them away so that this battle will not involve them. I’m proud of you, Jurina..”

But that of course got no reply from Center at all as she glared right at Rena. Center’s eyes are now only filled with the instincts to kill. Center then suddenly groaned, causing Rena to be in her fighting pose. Center then grinned and leaped towards Rena in an extremely fast speed. Upon noticing, Rena pulled out her semi automatic gun and released a few shots at Center. As the bullets touched Center, they immediately melted. This is caused by the immense heat from the flames engulfing her arms and legs. Rena leaped out of the way instead and caused Center to miss her target. Rena immediately stood back up and unsheathed her katana. Without wasting any more time, Rena leaped towards Center and attempted a slash. Center managed to grab hold of Rena’s katana with just her bare hands. Rena was struggling due to the heat released from Center’s body. Center tightened her grip and melted her katana right away. As Center tried to reach in to grab Rena, she somersault backwards and leaped backwards to keep a distance from Center.

Rena realized that she couldn’t get close to Center easily as the temperature emitted by her body was way too high for any human to handle. The source of the temperature was from the flames engulfing Center’s arms and legs. “Tch- I can’t get close to her at all! Those flames aren’t normal. They seemed like flames from hell.”

Center then slowly walked towards Rena step by step causing her to move backwards as well. Rena tried not to get too close to Center or she might get burned badly. Center suddenly stopped in her tracks and raised her hand towards Rena’s direction. A ball of fire then appeared on Center’s palms as she shot it right at Rena, causing her to be startled and managed to dodge it just by a little. The fireball managed to graze on Rena’s left cheek. “She shoots fireballs now!?” Rena was literally stunned.

“This is bad.. I have no more weapons left..” Rena panted.

Center then leaped towards Rena and delivered a high speed kick on her stomach, sending her crashing to a car. Rena immediately coughed out a lot of blood from the impact as she screamed in the top of her lungs in pain. She gripped onto her stomach hard, hoping to suppress the pain but to no avail as the pain was simply too much. Rena then removed her hands from her stomach to reveal a large scorch mark. Rena then coughed out blood again as she tried to stand herself up. That one kick was already good enough to knock her out. A high speed kick from a feet engulfed in hell flames was too much for Rena as she lay back on the ground unable to stand up. At this time, Center pounced towards Rena in a full speed. Rena, lying on the ground coughing out blood for another time, thought to herself, “I….I’m going to die….”

As Center approached nearer and nearer, a memory then flashed into Rena’s mind.

“Press this red button, it will release a holy light saber..” Upon remembering this, Rena immediately reached for her right pocket and took out a handle. As Center reached in, Rena screamed in the top of the lungs and pressed the red button on the handle. It released a sudden burst of white holy energy, blasting Center at least 20 feet away. A light saber emerged from the handle as the aura engulfing it got transferred to Rena, engulfing her in the holy aura. Rena suddenly found back her energy to stand herself up. As she looked at her stomach, she saw that the scorch mark is slowly fading away due to the holy light saber’s healing powers. “W-What is this surge of energy I’m feeling inside of me?”

The bright light emitted by the holy light saber disturbed Center a lot as she squinted her eyes at Rena’s direction while partially covering her eyes. Feeling a surge of power in Rena’s body, she immediately leaped towards Center in an incredible speed. Even the saber has given Rena enhanced abilities of her own. Rena reached in towards Center and attempted a slash. This time, Rena was able to get close to Center effectively due to the holy aura engulfing her which is able to fend off demon energy. Center immediately leaped out of the way from Rena’s line of slash. Center did not think about defending against it because she knew she would be injured by the slash from the holy light saber.

Being angered, Center slashed both her claws towards Rena, sending a shockwave of flames towards her. With just one slash, Rena was able to deflect the flaming shockwaves away. Center then leaped towards Rena and attempted a series of flaming claw attacks but to no avail as Rena managed to defend against each and every one of the hits with the saber. This didn’t stop Center from continue attacking as she increased her attack speed by a lot, causing Rena to finally get hit by the claw attack and crashed into a car. The scorch mark on Rena’s face was immediately healed as Rena stood up once again. Rena is now panting heavily. The holy light saber may have granted Rena some enhanced abilities and healing powers, but not her stamina. She’s literally using her own stamina to fight against Center.

Upon noticing Rena panting heavily, Center grinned and leaped towards Rena to deliver her claw attacks again. This time, Center’s smashing power increased by a lot as she continue smashing her claws with her full strength, suppressing Rena. “Ugh.. Her attacks are really powerful. Even with this holy light saber, I find it really hard to defend against it!”

Center then smashed Rena’s arms down hard, causing her to lose her guard for a short moment, Center used this chance to deliver a high speed kick onto Rena’s stomach, causing her to crash onto the wall of a building. Center immediately sent a series of her flaming shockwaves towards the building, causing it to collapse right on top Rena. Center then gave a psychotic laugh of satisfaction. It didn’t last long as the rubbles from the building burst out, revealing Rena in perfect condition. Rena then examined her arms and her stomach. “This holy aura protected me..”

This time, Rena held the saber up and slashed it down, sending a shockwave of holy energy towards Center fast. Center didn’t have to time to react to it as she got blasted away and crashed into a car. Center then screamed in pain from that one slash. Rena suddenly remembered. “Of course. Jurina told me before. The stronger the demon, the more effective the holy light saber is.”

Rena then pointed the saber at Center who is still suffering on the ground. “It’s over, Jurina. I have the advantage! None of your attacks will work against me!”

This statement caused Center to glare angrily at Rena as she immediately screamed and leaped towards Rena. In an instant, Center appeared in front of Rena, shocking her. Center then attempted a series of claw attacks, but got effectively defended by Rena due to her enhanced reflexes. Center continued her fury attacks again and again, suppressing Rena once again. “Stop it, Jurina!!”

Center found an opening to land a high speed punch on Rena, sending her flying 20 feet away. Without wasting any more time, Center inhaled as much as she could and breathe out a flamethrower towards Rena’s direction. Upon noticing, Rena leaped out of the way to notice that the car behind her had already melted upon contact with the flamethrower. “She breathes fire too?!”

Rena then stood herself up and held the saber close to her face in fighting pose. At that time, Center sent a flamethrower towards Rena again. Instead of dodging, Rena leaped towards the flamethrower and held the saber straight on to thrust right through it and finally appeared in front of Center. Center was literally stunned by Rena’s presence. Rena then slashed the saber down. Upon the saber reaching towards Center, a memory with Jurina flashed into Rena’s head.

“Nee, Rena-chan! Show me some affection!”

“I love you, Rena-chan..”

“Rena-chan feels warm..”

Upon remembering this, Rena retracted herself and pulled the saber away from Center. This gives Center a chance to deliver a flaming shockwave and sent her flying 20 feet back before crashing into a wall. Rena then punched the ground. “I can’t do it, Jurina! I can’t bring myself to kill you!”

Center then flew towards Rena and managed to grab her. Center then flew up high into the sky and tossed Rena down before putting both her hands up to the sky. A huge fireball was created and shot towards Rena who just got slammed on to the ground. As the saber healed her wounds immediately, Rena stood up and sent a holy shockwave upwards that sliced the huge fireball into two and towards Center. Center attempted to dodge the shockwave but it managed to graze her wings, causing her to scream in pain and fell down from the sky, onto the ground. Rena then fell into kneeling position and panted heavily as she had almost used up all her stamina against Center. Rena could have ended the fight sooner, but because of affections for Jurina that kept Rena from doing so. “I..can’t hold this on for long.”

Center, who notices that Rena was already tired, stood herself up and attempted to pounce on her. A voice of a crying child halted Center from her movements as she looked to her right to discover a little boy crying his heart out. This attracted Rena’s attention too as she shouted at the boy. “What are you still doing here!? RUN!!!”

Center turned her whole body to face the small boy and grinned. Rena’s eyes widened in shock from this. “No… No.. No!! Stop it, Jurina! Don’t hurt that small kid!”

Center slowly walked towards the small boy step by step, causing the cars around him to explode due to the immense heat from Center. The small boy was literally shaking and screaming while crying his heart out from the scary sight of Center. “I SAID STOP IT! YOU”RE GOING TO KILL THAT SMALL BOY!” Rena screamed.

Center ignored the scream from Rena and continued her path towards the small boy. This time, Rena started gripping onto the holy light saber with all her strength. So tightly that she could feel her palms bleed from it. Center then leaped towards the small boy while laughing maniacally. All of a sudden, her movements were halted. This gives room for the small boy to run away for his life. Center then suddenly coughed out blood as she looked down towards her chest area. A holy light saber was piercing right through her chest from the back. A tear rolled down Rena’s face as she twisted the saber and stabbed it deeper than it already is, causing Center to cough out a lot of blood. “I….I’m sorry, Jurina…”

Chapter 18 - Rena vs Center
END

Next Chapter : Final Chapter (Chapter 19) - A partner, a friend, a lover

Forgive me.. This chapter is rather short.. :kneelbow:

But i'll make it up in the next chapter! :wahaha: :wahaha:

So, what happened to Jurina!? :OMG: :frustrated: :fainted: :gyaaah: :pleeease: :scared: :stoned:

Find out in the next chapter!  :on drink: :on drink:

Next chapter is the last chapter, people!! I'm so happy that this fic actually reached more than 10000 views! :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

As i said, there will be an announcement along with the next and final chapter~

There will be a poll too..

Stay tuned!
:on GJ:
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 10:57:49 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Supernatural Partner (Chapter 18)(UPDATED)
« Reply #415 on: July 22, 2013, 04:35:22 PM »
Uwaa~ Rena stabbed Jurina :stoned:
OMG! What'll happen next~~~ I'm panicked now :on chew:
Btw, awesome fighting scenes :on GJ:
Eh~ Next chapter'll be the last one :on kimbo:
I'm sad because this fic is gonna end soon :on cloudeye:
I love the picture :wriggly: It was Mirajane from Fairy tail :nya:
Anyway, update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #416 on: July 22, 2013, 04:55:34 PM »
You totally ruin my image of Jurina.  :banghead:

I like Mirajane but i actually don't like that kind of hair...and here I thought I was gonna draw Rena hugging a dying Demon J....now that image totally shatter.  :catglare:

Back to the fight, lol Rena suddenly become the strongest out of all their friends.

Everyday Juriken

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #417 on: July 22, 2013, 04:58:59 PM »
You totally ruin my image of Jurina.  :banghead:

I like Mirajane but i actually don't like that kind of hair...and here I thought I was gonna draw Rena hugging a Demon J....now that image totally shatter.  :catglare:

But somehow you don't give enough glue about J.

Sorry to disappoint you..  :mon cry:

Well, you can actually draw whatever you want..

You're the artist.. :on lol:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #418 on: July 22, 2013, 05:02:15 PM »

Back to the fight, lol Rena suddenly become the strongest out of all their friends.

That's because of the holy light saber that Jurina gave her.. :on GJ:

Offline Sherin

• 4Ever Jurina's Oshi
  • Member+
« Reply #419 on: July 22, 2013, 05:05:51 PM »
......I can't draw a J having that pull-up hair. = =' I kinda lost my inspiration knowing she's Mirajane look alike. XD

Everyday Juriken

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Go! Go! 7188 - Hyokkori Hyoutan Jima