JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyuna - How`s This

Author Topic: [END] Love Capture: SPECIAL ~ Valentine's Day?? [MaYuki] (03/02/16)  (Read 105270 times)

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: Love Capture: Chapter 12 ~ Part 1 + 2 [MaYuki] (17/07/14)
« Reply #220 on: July 17, 2014, 12:39:10 PM »
I don't think I've ever left a comment on your fics, Kate, so I guess I should do a short one here.

I LOVE YOU KATE HEHEEHEHEH :v
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #221 on: July 17, 2014, 02:02:45 PM »
WHERE'S MAYU I LOVE YOU PART??? SHE SO TSUNDERE!!!

WHAT SO DIFFICULT SAYING THAT IN FRONT OF YUKI??

IS SHE PLANED SOME OCCASION LIKE DINNER OR ANYTHING ROMANTIC?

KATE! AN EPILOGUE MUST BE EPIC!

Offline affiber

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kashiwagi Yuki is my kami oshi~
« Reply #222 on: July 17, 2014, 02:23:28 PM »
Ah finally the ending is heree~ :cry:
The first part of this chapter is kind of heartbreaking.. Yuki is indeed a strong girl :D
I thought there won't be a happy ending for Yuki and Mayu but I WAS WRONG THEY BOTH SEEMS VERY HAPPY AND SO DO I :P
Thank you so much Kate-sannn!!! :twothumbs :twothumbs
I will be waiting for the epilogue~

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #223 on: July 17, 2014, 02:28:26 PM »
I was really mad at Miura for shooting Mayu but I sort of understand him a little already. Getting desperate to make Mayu's anger grew more and shot her twice. But at least he really wanted to be stopped and kill the monster within him using Mayu. I'm happy to know he is aware of how much sinful he is. Unfortunately for him (fortunate for me) it was not Mayu who killed him. Supersoldier has been finally stopped. :D

:ding: Now now now. Mayu is such a tsundere. Geez, being so indirect but gosh it's too cute to imagine. :nya: Those two! Really. I want to see them flirt more! Kate-sama~ :hee:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #224 on: July 17, 2014, 04:26:12 PM »
*hic* it such a happy ending *hic*

Love u author-san...Mayu didnt die *hep hep hooray*

What about Mariko and Rena poison in their body?

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #225 on: July 17, 2014, 05:01:24 PM »
Impact? What kind of impact?
Honestly, I don't really know... I'm just have this feeling that I never forget this fic. This fic make me feel so many feelings. But actually, you're every fic is like this. But somehow, this one is special for me. Maybe because of the complicated story, a heavy atmosphere, or just because I love the characters so much. (Rena is the best!)

I need more time to got my thoughts together, I still live in this story...

Thank you for this story and this wonderful characters!

Offline mayura48

• Member+
« Reply #226 on: July 17, 2014, 07:22:51 PM »
I have been tought about this for long times... Kate-san ? are you a famous-writer in real life ? are you ? oh, must you are !!  :D wkwk yea, because... you know... your story ! all of your story ! it's too perfected for just a normal writer right ? right ? well.. i'm just too curious... i'm just wondering... that .. you .. arrgh ! just forget it :D

And last, Kate-saaan !!! you're the real of kami fanfic of AKB !!!!
 :D

*i'm not just waiting for an epilouge kate-san, i want a new fic from you again !!! wkwkwk sorry  :D it's like i'm take an order to you.. hhe .. but.. you know... i just love your story, so, it cant be helped :D

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
« Reply #227 on: July 17, 2014, 07:40:53 PM »
Happy ending! And much love for mayuki!  :cow:
Im waiting for the epilogue. And as always Kate-san your work is splendid! Im falling in love with your writing  :shy2:

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #228 on: July 18, 2014, 07:27:37 PM »
...uoooHHHH!! :farofflook:

WHAT A JOURNEY! :on drink:

NEVER HAVE  I READ SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FIC. ONE OF THE BEST FIC I'VE EVER READ!!! :on GJ:

KATE -SAN, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT FIC!!! (salute)  :on cny1: :nya:

looking forward for your next work! Onegaishimasu!! :deco: :hip smile:

Offline Jessye

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #229 on: July 18, 2014, 08:01:23 PM »
WAOOOOO ~ \o/

Mayu didn't say "I love you" to Yuki (directly) until the end tho, lol ~

TOO TSUNDERE ~  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Re: Love Capture: Epilogue [MaYuki] (21/07/14)
« Reply #230 on: July 21, 2014, 01:13:56 PM »
Replies:
@chotei_sha: Haha~ Glad you enjoy this! ^^ Here’s the epilogue! The Special Chapter should be up tomorrow :P AND YES!!!!! YOU REALIZED IT! Mayu never did say “I love you” directly to Yuki yet….hahaha~ Let’s see how it goes in the epilogue~ XD Mayu will always tsun until the very end unless Yuki tamed her~

@Iahika: Glad you love this! ^^ Omake for wMatsui? Can I hear more about it so I might consider since I’m not sure what you’re referring to. Mayu tsundere is sure cute and sweet! Well I did promise a good ending to this~ Not killing anyone~

@River1721: Glad you love this! XD Here’s the epilogue~ Special one will be tomorrow :)

@Siren: Aw, >< glad you enjoy it~ finally the epilogue is here!!

@Koneki: LOL!!!! Glad you love this! :) Here you go the epilogue~

@Baekshim: It already ended…. :D here you go the epilogue!

@kurogumi: No worries no need to thank me! Glad you enjoy this fanfic! ^^

@achina-chan: LOL! I think you’re laughing at the part Mayu just dug her own grave? :P ALL HAIL MAYUKI!!!! XD

@chichay12: Glad you enjoy it! thanks for being up to date with this until the end! ^^ Here you go the epilogue~

@sastio13: LOL! Just call me Kate XD Oh thank you for your compliment >< Glad you enjoy this story until the end! you don’t need to thank me~ As long as someone like you enjoyed my fanfic, I’m happy about it ^^ I need to thank you for that!

@Yuki88: LOL! You never did! LAWL I love you too? :P Didn’t know you read this too!? Hahahaha~ thanks~

@gek geki: HAHAHA! YES! Where’s the “I love you” part~ :P Maybe she would do on some occasion~ We will see :P Hehe~

@affiber: Ending is here…aw, glad you enjoyed the 1st part of the chapter, Yuki is indeed a strong girl! That’s why Mayu fell for her :P Obviously there is always a happy ending!!! XDDD I didn’t plan this to be a tragic story! Maybe my future works…maybe :P They both deserved each other! XD

@Konoe: Glad you understood Miura a little~ You’re the first one to say it! (yay~) At least Mayu didn’t kill him and taint her hands even more or else it would be awkward between her and Yuki. MAYU IS DEFINITELY THE TSUNDERE~ Let’s see them flirt in the epilogue… :P A short moment between the two could mean a lot in this fic!!! XD After all the fights they have with each other.

@Kirozoro: Happy ending indeed~ Glad you enjoy it and just call me Kate XD Obviously I won’t let Mayu die!! XD We will know more about the poison in Mariko and Rena’s body in the epilogue…here it is~!

@Kiri-el: Oh wow….glad that it have that kind of impact? O.O Ahhhh, i didn’t know it gives out that many feelings >w< Glad that you love this fic! I do too~ I really enjoy writing this until the end ^^ Oh definitely Rena is awesome help guiding Mayu through to realize her love.

@kazutoyru: Happy ending indeed~ Glad you like it! :D Here is the epilogue! LOL!!! >.< now i’m flattered….glad you love my writing! I’ll do my best and make sure the story gets better through time.

@Kairi65: LOL! It’s indeed a long journey. :P Oh wow O.O thank you! >.> Now i’m flattered? Hahaha~ Glad you enjoyed this fic too! I really do as well XD I also look forward to my next work too~ :P It will be so much fun~

@Jessye: WAO~ Indeed Mayu didn’t say the keyword of her feelings to Yuki yet!!!!!! We’ll see will she say it?? :P She’s too tsundere! Yuki still needs to tame her :P

Epilogue~ Epilogue~ Epilogue~ Epilogue~ Epilogue~ Epilogue~
No need to explain more!
The SPECIAL CHAPTER will be put up tomorrow! :)
Hope you enjoy this~ ^^

Love Capture: Epilogue

Several years had passed since that SuperSoldier incident. Thinking back to those days, it felt like a dream. Things changed so much ever since then… Atsuko’s brother, General Yusuke had made the military alerted with this inhuman actions happened and finally tracked down the people in the government that secretly funded this project. He did kept his promise with Mariko to end once and for all…and the existence of SuperSoldier project had diminished away for eternity, only its name shall passed down through future generations about its horror and disaster to leave fear behind.

Good news from Takamina who had officially became a doctor and worked in the hospital belonged to her cousin. She had come up with a cure for the three survived SuperSoldiers so to prevent toxics from decaying their body. Obviously Mariko was too old to regain all the lifespan back, but for both Rena and Jurina they would live quite longer than what they would expect at the beginning. Even though they might not live as long as normal human lifespan…they didn’t mind it at the slightest as long as the could be together. So many things happened since then. Mariko had to stay in the hospital for several months to make sure her health condition was stable enough for her to live on a healthy life for a long while. Everyone started to move on with their own lives peacefully, but they would all still be a family. Their bonds were unbreakable…and today was their annual reunion day and it would be the day that everyone gathered up together…surely everyone took a day off for such a special day like this.

They had an appointment at this big park in the city they knew. It was right in the middle of the city and so it would be the best place for their meet up. So it seemed that the older adults had arrived at the place first and decided to have a seat on one of the free tables in the park. The midget one sat down with a huge sighed followed, she seemed to be exhausted from her work. 

“Finally I get a chance to get out from the hospital.”

“You really sound like an old geezer, Takamina.”

Another woman spoke up as she was sitting beside the midget doctor. She took off her sunglasses and kept in her bag, revealing those beautiful brunette orbs underneath. She had that gentle calm and mature aura from her, it was as expected from a sweet loveable high school teacher.

“Dealing with young kids…I had enough dealing with someone insane like Mayu and Yuko already.”

“Haha, not everyone is as unique as those two though.”

The high school teacher, Maeda Atsuko, giggled out as she couldn’t help but to agree that those kids in the dark alley was a truly different from any other children in the city. However, she knew that Takamina didn’t meant that she didn’t like this…it was just that she worried about Mayu and others so much. She got emotionally tied down to someone too easily to get involved with children. The retired leader approached them with a smile, as she was the 3rd member of the group that arrived early. Since they have the time to have some chitchat with each other to update with their lives through each year they’re apart.

“How’s your job treating you now Mariko?”

“It was alright. Thanks to Acchan I’m able to get a spot as school counselor.”

Shinoda Mariko, she was working as a school counselor as she was suggested by Atsuko and she was doing great. She had gone through the probation time and was on a contract with a school. She had been spending time with Atsuko during break time at school and always kept accompanying each other. They sure were working together as a coworker as well as a friend too. She used that money she earned to create an official orphanage for the kids in the dark alley and received a lot of donations and supports from many people; it was a success so far.

“Mariko is working really well! The kids like her. She really does have a sister figure.”

“I’m not surprised.”

Takamina shrugged her shoulder and they were continuing their conversation without realizing that there was another two more people came in to join. They saw the three ladies from a distance away and they knew them immediately. It caught Atsuko’s attention when they were getting closer to them. That made the other two turned around and saw the two other ladies came up to them.

“Everyone~! It’s been a long while isn’t?”

“Hello everyone.”

“Oh Yuko-chan, Haruna, it seems you two were doing well.”

Atsuko smiled as the 1st couple finally arrived at the meeting spot. They were in their casual comfortable outfit to fit with this reunion day they came for. After that incident, Yuko moved in to live with her in order to find a job in the city. It was hard but everything went very well. Yuko worked hard and did became the manager of the café close by to the apartment she lived in with Haruna, and seemed to gain a lot of popularity due to her charm with other people. Seems many things changed between her and Haruna and eventually they seemed to have settled with each other and been living together ever since then. As for Haruna, she was still working as an officer but moved her department to a much safer one than the Crime Investigation department. They were officially together 2 years ago until now as they revealed in their reunion. Both Yuko and Haruna changed slightly but not as much, but their air around them was completely different each time they appeared at the reunion.

“What about Jurina and Mayu? Yet to come?”

“Still waiting for them, how’s your life these days?”

Mariko asked and could saw Yuko smiled with relief and held Haruna’s hand. It seemed they have something to tell others and that was when the squirrel showed the finger wore on her left hand’s ring finger. Indicated that she was engaged…it wasn’t a big surprise for them since they knew how much Yuko loved Haruna, but what really caught them off-guard was that the officer accepted the proposal. They were engaged few months ago and they were planning to surprise everyone with that secret. They were both indeed old enough to open the new chapter to their life after all. Takamina was so shocked but she was very happy for them…the young squirrel she used to know was moving on with her life with someone she truly loved.

“Whoa! Congrats Yuko! And you too Haruna!”

“T-Thank you…”

“I’m happy for you both, Yuko, Haruna.”

Mariko smiled with relief that both of her closest friends have feelings for each other and would wish to tie a knot between the two. Maybe she was already expecting this to happen and that was why she was not surprised. She could see the way that the two looked at each other and could tell how much Haruna cared and loved Yuko back. Mariko was more than grateful that her ex-lover finally found someone that could take care of her unconditionally and with her whole life. Only Yuko would be the person that Mariko would leave Haruna in her care.

“Ah~ Everyone’s there!!!”

They could hear a loud sound of a young girl exclaimed as she approached the group. It was that familiar voice of the usual loud girl. They all turned around and finally met with the other 3 ladies that came. Obviously the first person that led arrived first was the usual energetic puppy Matsui Jurina. She had grown her hair longer and had become much prettier. The other two ladies whom were older than her followed Jurina from behind and had that smile across their face. 

“It’s been a while everyone, sorry to keep you waiting.”

Rena spoke up and actually did cut her hair a bit so it looked shorter than last time. It was as expected that wherever Jurina was, Rena would always be there. However, they were slightly surprised with the appearance of the young woman beside her who looked very similar to how Mayu after she let her hair down and not as tidy as before. Others swore that if she wore a jumper she would look identical to her older twin sister. Yuko was the one that was quite surprised with their similarities, the more Miyuki grew up the more she seemed to resemble her sister in terms of appearance.

“Oh wow Miyuki! I thought you’re coming with Mayu and Yuki?”

“Neechan went to pick up Yuki-senpai and should be heading here soon.”

Jurina was surely excited to meet with everyone again and made sure she greeted every single one of them with a big hug. After that incident, Nobunaga’s and Center’s strong desires seemed to diminish and settled down peacefully inside her mind. However, it wasn’t that long that she had been forced to pursue her future studies and was actually studying to become a nurse along with Yuki. They both were actually studying in the same class, same year, same degree, and same university. She was apparently very smart and such a fast learner since she managed to catch up with everything despite she never learned in a school before. Yuki would always take care of her when Rena wasn’t around busy working. Due to her genius, Jurina received a full scholarship so no money was spent on her education at all. The older Matsui, she was working as a journalist and wrote books as well, it didn’t take her that long to become successful with her first book and she did received a fair amount of income. Both Matsui were living together in a convenient apartment together after Takamina and Atsuko supported them to move into the city so to be close with everyone else. Seemed nothing change much between the year they last met, but everyone could tell that Jurina’s air changed and became much livelier and positive than before. Between Rena and Jurina’s relationship…they really had that intimacy and it was obvious they have feelings for each other. However, Jurina felt that when she was ready, she would ask Rena to be her girlfriend for certain, but for now…she wanted the older raven-haired to wait for her a little longer. The young puppy finally had her arms around Mariko and nuzzled her closely like a little baby just like in the past.

“How’s your study going Jurina? Hope you’re being a good girl?”

“Yes! I’m doing good with Yukirin~ we’re having a lot of fun studying together.”

“So how’s it going on your side Miyuki?”

Yuko spoke up and caught the younger twin’s attention. She told how things went on her side. She had been working with Haruna in another new department and they were still working together. They sure still were officers, but they learned so many things from that experience. They would always keep an eye and make sure that no more inhuman things would be led by officers again. They would make sure to keep an order right this time. Also, one good new this year was that Miyuki was promoted to be the boss of Juvenile division she was working in currently. Everyone was grateful for her and congratulated her. Then Yuko couldn’t help to ask about Miyuki’s love life at the moment.

“You’ve found anyone so far?”

“Well…I’m actually dating someone.”

“Oh wow! Who!? Someone in your department?”

“A-Actually yeah…she’s a very serious person and always have that scary face on. However she’s a very gentle person after you know her. We’ve started dating like few months ago?”

“What’s her name? You should introduced her to us next time!”

“She’s actually here, she went to park the car and would be heading here.”

The moment Miyuki told her about her love life to everyone, just only Jurina and Rena met her already since she was the one that drove them here. After the chitchatting had been going on for a while, an unfamiliar woman appeared and was approaching them from a distance. Takamina and Atsuko couldn’t help but to point it out, as it could possibly be Miyuki’s girlfriend. The younger Watanabe turned around and she waved at her for that handsome looking woman to approach the group.

“Sorry to keep you waiting, there’s not much parking available so yeah.”

“It’s okay. I want you to introduce to all my friends as well as my sister’s friends.”

“Ah, I’m Yamamoto Sayaka, please to meet you. I’m Miyuki’s girlfriend.”

The shorthaired woman was sure wearing boyish shirt and cool jeans, however her manners were perfect. Anyone could feel that sense of strong independence and calm mature aura from her. It would be such a type that would attract Watanabe Miyuki. It was sure one complicated relationship between the two since it was between a boss and her own subordinate. Everyone went around and introduced themselves to Sayaka and obviously welcomed her into their circles. It seemed most of the young generations found their love life unlike the older three ladies that enjoyed their single life. Yuko couldn’t help but to be curious about Miyuki’s love life every second from now on.

“Did Mayu know about this?”

“A-Actually…I plan to introduce Sayanee to her today.”

“Oh wow!!! This is going to be so excited to see this confrontation!”

“Yuko-chan! Jeez…”

Haruna sighed at her fiancé for meddling into people’s love relationship. Sayaka seemed to be slightly tensed since she didn’t know anyone here but she felt utterly welcomed by the warm presence. It was as Miyuki told her; everyone was like a big family. She recalled her girlfriend told her how they went through a lot of things and so it really deepened up their bonds with each other. The squirrel and the young puppy got curious with Miyuki’s blooming love while Rena and Haruna watched from a distance away watching their respective partner interrogating the poor twin and her girlfriend.

“So you two met with each other when working? When did the whole thing started?”

“Well…yeah, but when we’re colleagues…I didn’t see Sayaka like that way yet.”

The two was blushing and decided to tell the story that happened. They both were working together in the same department and Miyuki was always the senior in the office despite of their age. They had always work together until one day that Sayaka confessed her affection to Miyuki. But obviously she didn’t accept it since she didn’t felt that way. However, Sayaka never gave up and continued to love her until that incident that she saved Miyuki from being attacked by the suspect they were pursuing. Slowly her heart started to open and they started to spend more time together. It really did soften her heart up as time passed by. Later on she was later promoted to become the next boss of the division, which also came along with her accepting Sayaka’s feelings and in the end they have a relationship. The two excited ladies were listening with such sparkling eyes, they loved to know about other people’s love story and they were slightly surprised that Sayaka was actually few years older than Miyuki.

“Ah~ you two are just so sweet! Hehe~ But you can’t beat me and Rena-chan!”

“Oi Jurina! You can’t beat my lovey-dovey moments with my Haruna!”

Both their partners sighed with a wry giggle. They don’t really know what to complain or say to their partner at all. Both of them kept arguing whether their relationship was sweeter or fluffier every second, and then suddenly an unexpected guest joined the argument as well.

“M-My love for Miyuki won’t lose! That’s for certain.”

Sayaka spoke up and it made her partner blushed horribly. Yuko and Jurina couldn’t help but to tease the younger twin that she got a very honest and sincere partner with her. At first they thought that Miyuki was older…but apparently not, Sayaka was older than her for a couple of years and it just made Yuko realized some sort of patterns that Watanabe twins established.

“Are you Watanabe people only getting older partners or something? First is Mayu with that huge 6 years gap between Yuki! Then now you—”

“Shut the hell up Yuko! I can frigging hear you from afar!”

They all froze and turned around to see the other two ladies that just arrived. Yuki was in her plain proper feminine dress for today as the younger one beside her was wearing such a comfy baggy jeans with that sunglass on. She had that grumpy sigh before she took it off to reveal her angry round orbs staring towards Yuko and Jurina. She still had that serious angry look all the time no matter how many years had been since she was freed from those vengeful thoughts.

“Goddamit, shut up! I could hear you from far! You even got Haruna-san that’s older than you!”

“But not a 6 years gap like you!”

“Shut up!! Mind your business!”

“Anyways, how is it going Mayu?”

Mariko spoke up and caught her attention. She kept her sunglass in between her shirt before she replied back to her. Obviously the pairing that had the most changing going on was between Mayu and Yuki. They were actually living at Kashiwagi’s house, which was currently owned by Yuki right now. Mayu was working in the forensic department as an IT consultant. With her talent in Internet programming she brought it to use while receiving scholarships to study full-time forensic science degree to become a forensic pathologist like her father. She was a very smart person and shouldn’t take as long to graduate. As for the older one, she quit her job as an officer and decided to go back to study again, and it was doing nursing degree with Jurina. She was having a part-time job at the café close to her house to bring some income while studying. She had been living with Mayu ever since until now. Their bonds and relationship was just as strong as ever, as everyone witnessed and knew that already. Nothing much happened in the past year, as it was the same as usual, then suddenly Sayaka’s presence caught Mayu’s attention.

“Oh, who are you?”

“Well I…”

“Ah right…neechan, I need to tell you something.”

Miyuki turned to her with Sayaka beside her as she confronted her overprotective sister right now. She sighed and took a deep breath before she told her that Sayaka was her lover. She only but hoped that her sister would understand her and that moment of pause…Mayu was quite shocked that her sister found her love already which turned out to be her subordinate in her work. Mayu disagreed that such a relationship like that should happen. It would bring such disorders to Miyuki’s work as well as Sayaka’s. The older twin was being very protective once again over her younger sister.

“This is crazy Miyuki…she’s your subordinate isn’t she? Won’t this interfere with your decision.”

“But neechan…”

“What’ are you going to do, Miyuki? Give me a good answer for me to agree.”

“I…”

“I really heard a lot from you Mayu-san, from Miyuki.”

Sayaka finally spoke up and held Miyuki’s hand tightly with such determination. She confronted Mayu and told her how much she cared and loved the younger twin. She promised that she wouldn’t hurt her and would not let their relationship come in their work life. Miyuki would always be her boss in work, but at home they would be lovers…that’s what they promised each other and believed that this would work out between the two.

“I beg you, Mayu-san, please let me have your sister! I love her, and I’ll take care of her with my life!”

“S-Sayaka…”

“You damn got some guts…how about if you beat me in running?”

Everyone excepted Sayaka knew about that mouse’s extraordinary leg power. Obviously she would not be able to beat Mayu’s lightning speed and the winner was already decided. Miyuki knew that her love would accept the challenge and would never win…that was why Yuki decided to step in. She wrapped her arms around Mayu from behind gently and pulled her in to nuzzle her face into Mayu’s ears in a teasing way.

“C’mon Mayu…Miyuki finally found the person she cared for, and the person that cared for her this much. Give Yamamoto-san a chance to proof herself.”

“…”

That arrogant Watanabe suddenly disappeared as Yuki tamed her woman completely. She knew very well that Mayu wouldn’t disobey her and she gave Mayu a soft kiss on the cheek before she let go of the younger one. Others were not as surprised with how Kashiwagi managed to control the wild horse like Mayu. They had more than enough past that they shared to forge their relationship to be this strong.

“…Yamamoto Sayaka is it?”

“Yes.”

“…Take care of Miyuki, she’s my only sister I have and I really do love her.”

“I promise I will Mayu-san!”

It was like a blink of second that Yuki made Mayu give that smooth approval. Obviously everyone could see how much the arrogant girl had softened herself down after she got herself a lover. Love really did change people and Mayu did change a lot too. As it seemed everyone had gathered up together, it was the moment of their reunion time. Obviously Yuko couldn’t help but to announce her engagement with Haruna and surprised everyone. Yuki and Miyuki couldn’t help but to be so excited for her ex-coworker that she was finally turning to the next chapter of her life with someone she wanted to spend her time with for the rest of her life. The young girls were surely excited with the ring on Haruna’s finger, as it was a beautiful diamond ring. Afterwards they went to the café that Yuko worked and spent their valuable times chitchatting with each other to reminiscing their past together. They had been sharing their experiences and interesting stories that happened in the past year to one another…before they realized it again, time flew by so fast.

-

Obviously time flew by so fast that the day was almost over…it was about time they all headed back to where they belonged. As for the most dramatic couple, Mayu and Yuki, went back to their sweet warm home and took a shower immediately when they got back. It was indeed such a sweaty day and so after they cleaned themselves up they sat down in the living room together chitchatting as usual. Mayu finished her shower first and so she prepared warm hot tea for herself and her love at the table while waiting for Yuki to come out. Her princess did take her time before she came out to sit down right beside her on the couch. They really enjoyed today’s reunion and Mayu got a special wakeup call regarding Miyuki’s relationship. Obviously deep down she was being overprotective over her and disagreed with her relationship…but Yuki managed to convince her very well.

“You did well Mayu, I know you’re holding back at that time.”

“Well…it’s Miyuki’s life. She can do whatever she wants and be with whomever she wanted to as well. What really surprised me is about Haruna and Yuko though.”

“Really! It is. I can’t believe it…they’re moving on to a new life together.”

“Engagement huh…Yuko really did pull it through.”

Mayu had a sip of green tea before she leaned back against her couch. She looked up to the ceiling and thought about what Yuko did. She proposed to Haruna for her to be her eternal partner for the rest of their lives…and she accepted it. It must’ve been hard on Yuko worrying about many things, but they were indeed old enough to have that kind of thought. While she was thinking about things, she listened to what Yuki was talking with that smile of slight envy.

“Engaged eh? It’s what women dream of towards the end of their life. After that will be marriage. Aw, I want to have kids as well…”

“Hmm, I don’t really care of marriage.”

“You’re just not a normal woman.”

“Oi!”

“Hehe~”

Both of them shared their sweet times together before Mayu decided to throw that question at her love out of curiosity. After she knew that Yuko proposed to Haruna…she had been thinking about that for a while. Both Yuki and Haruna were the same age, but now her friend was moving on to the new chapter of her life…while she was still here, stuck with Mayu.

“…Do you want to marry? And having kids?”

Mayu asked out and they had that eye contact with one another. Sharing that slight blush on each other’s cheeks, Yuki only smiled and shook her head. It didn’t matter to her that she would marry or not, as long as she was able to live with Mayu like this. Only thing she cared was that she belonged to Mayu and she belonged to her. That’s all she needed in life and marriage was unnecessary.

“Maybe having kids running around would be fun…but I only need you, and that’s it. I don’t really care about marriage. You’re the only one I want in my life…Mayu.”

“But don’t you want kids?”

“I told you, I need only you. Please don’t misunderstood what I said…”

Yuki seemed to be slightly guilty with what she had said but then Mayu held her hand gently. It caught her attention but she didn't know what the younger one wanted right now…she only hoped that she wasn’t hurting Mayu’s feelings at all but then she started to kiss, nibble, and licked her fingers. It made Yuki flinched and began to blush even more.

“M-Mayu what are you—N-Nngh…!”

She kept licking and kissing on Yuki’s fingers and hand seductively before she sucked her fingers teasingly. She could hear moans escaped from her love’s lips while she tried to prevent any weird sounds from leaking out with another hand. She sucked it roughly and bit hard enough at the base of the finger before it made her flinched in pain. She retracted back her hand but Mayu was holding onto her wrist so she couldn’t pull it away from the sucking.

“O-Ow…Mayu…?”

She slowly pulled that finger away and looked down without saying anything. It made Yuki slightly in pain to see her love quiet and looked so down like this. She had a feeling what she said regarding marriage and kids hurt her…it was obviously that she couldn’t have her children if she was to live with Mayu like this forever. She really did step on the taboo and quickly apologized to her with utmost regret.

“I-I must’ve upset you…I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean that I want kids at this age, it used to be my childhood dream and—”

“Yuki.”

“Y-Yes?”

“You know what, we’re even better than that marriage thing…”

“…Eh??”

“Our deal and vow…that you’re mine and I’m yours…that’s an eternal pledge we made, doesn’t that make us even more than just a lover and married couples? We can’t live with one another no matter what.”

“M-Mayu…”

“You have my heart, and I have yours…we’re each other’s life and air. I need you to live, just as much as you need me to live.”

Mayu intertwined her fingers and she finally realized the bite mark Mayu left on her skin…it was on her ring finger. She did it on purpose to mark her eternal ownership on Yuki and it probably worth more than even a diamond ring… it was a mark that Mayu carved on her to show her utmost devotion. As she remembered the deal they made, it really sound as if they gave themselves to each other even more than married couples would do. There were such things as divorce and move on with their lives when things didn’t work…but it wasn’t a case like that for both of them. They have each other’s heart…they were each other’s life and air. They can’t take what they had once lost back, and thus they were eternally bounded to each other no matter what. They needed one another to live and they will die if they were to be separated. When Yuki realized that she couldn’t help but to blush so hard… as Mayu was claiming that they were more than married to each other ever since that day Yuki returned back to Mayu’s side forever. She couldn’t get used to Mayu’s sweetness during these years, she had become so romantic and sweet when they were alone by themselves. She still acted tough and rough around others, but not with her privately. This would be so hard for Yuki to deal with her since she couldn’t fight back against that fluffiness of her love.

“I’m not rich right now, I can’t afford to buy expensive rings like what Yuko did. I can’t support a 3rd life in our relationship. Things are pretty much inconvenient for many things…but I want you to know, I’m really serious about you.”

“I-I ah…”

“Let this bite on your finger remind you about our vow, that you’re mine forever.”

“….”

That smile completely comforted her poor heart. Yuki let out that smile of contentment without realizing it at all. She took Mayu’s left hand and bit on the base of her ring finger hard enough to leave a mark. It did catch the younger one off guard but then she understood Yuki’s actions instantly…it was as if their minds were connected to one another. She slowly pulled her hand away and kissed on that mark Yuki bit on her with that smile filled with utmost happiness in her heart.

“And you’re mine forever, this will always remind you that.”

“Haha~ Yes, I’m always yours…ever since you captured my heart.”

Both of them hugged each other tightly and closely to their hearts with utmost happiness. Yuki couldn’t help for her heart to race out of rhythm because of Mayu being too adorable and so sweet like this. The younger one just stroked her love in her arms and enjoyed every second that she felt her warmth.

“If we’re together, everything will work out, no matter how hard it is.”

“We will make it happen.”

“Mayu…I love you, so much.”

“…Me too, Yuki.”

Slowly they parted away before they turned their head slightly to close that gap between their lips. Having that good angle they managed to kiss even deeper and more passionately as well. Yuki made sure she was holding firmly on Mayu’s body while enjoying that deep passionate kiss with her. Despite they kissed literally every single day and many times per day…every kiss meant a lot to both of them. It reminded them of many things that happened in the past between the two and also how they came this far with each other. The kiss reminded them that they’re together and lived for one another...and they will always protect this moment between the two forever.

-
-

~THE END~
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 01:22:09 PM by katekyohit »

Offline chotei_sha

• I own a ship and its name is MaYuki :)
  • MaYuki forever ♥
« Reply #231 on: July 21, 2014, 02:20:20 PM »
UUGHHH....so close. Mayu is such a tease..but I guess I'm satisfied with no "I love you too" haha
But waahhhhh thankyou for the epilogue!!!
My heart is exploding with mayuki feels  :deco:
Can't wait for the special :)

Offline Sayuki

• Wmatsui and Mayuki loyal shipper <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm just a fallen guardian angel for everyone
« Reply #232 on: July 21, 2014, 02:42:37 PM »
Awesome~ Nice ending > w < b First of all, Chapter 12 is super good!!! really great plot twist. After thinking about it, I finally realized why Yuki decided to leave Mayu. Fortunately, Mayu stopped just in time. Nice scene > w < b And the action scenes are the best. Even though you told me that you haven't written action for a while, but your action writing skill is still as good and sharp as ever.

About the ending, I'm kinda sad cuz this story ends so early T^T But the ending is satisfying. No regret on reading this awsome fic of yours o w o b

Thank you for the hard working and I'm looking forward to the next update of Amnesia~

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
« Reply #233 on: July 21, 2014, 04:26:41 PM »
SORRY THAT, I HAVE BEEEN A SILENT READER!
YOU ARE DAMN AWESOME! AMAZING WORK YOU PUT UP!
I ALWAYS LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR UPDATED!
YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE WRITER!!!  :deco:
FAN GIRL SCREAMING!  :bleed eyes:

THANK YOU FOR BEING SO AWESOME!  :D :cow:
Looking forward to your update!  :D

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #234 on: July 21, 2014, 06:02:26 PM »
can't get enough of their fluffiness :mon inluv:

Thank you for the hard working and I'm looking forward to the next update of Amnesia~

update  soon ^^

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #235 on: July 22, 2014, 12:27:55 AM »
Yay~ everyone is happy, Jurina Rena and Mariko poison has disappear even they cant live like human life span

Thx for the awsome fic

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Re: Love Capture: SPECIAL ~ Happy Birthday (2014.07.15) [MaYuki] (22/07/14)
« Reply #236 on: July 22, 2014, 01:55:44 PM »
Replies:
@chotei_sha: SO CLOSE!!!! AW~ :P Let’s see your wish will be fulfilled in this special chapter or not! ^^

@Sayuki: good girl. LOL. Good you finally realize it! Glad you like the action despite I didn’t write it for SO LONG. Too bad the story ends, go write your story! Lazy-ass. I guess I’ll work on AMNESIA next XD

@Zhen: Hey~! Glad you enjoy the story! ^^ Oh wow, I’m flattered that I’m one of your favorite authors >< I’m happy to see you comment on this! LOL!!!! I’m not that awesome! Just normal :P Hope you enjoy this last SPECIAL chapter~

@Kairi65: LOADS OF FLUFF GOING ON!!!! I’ll get my hands around AMNESIA, since this series is done now :P

@Kirozoro: Everyone is indeed happy~ Happy ending! Glad you enjoy it ^^

Love Capture: SPECIAL
~Happy Birthday [2014.07.15]~

“Here we are.”

Yuki turned back to Mayu and had that excited smile across her face. The young Watanabe seemed to be dazed off as she scanned around the area…it’s been so long she came to place called “house”. Today was indeed a special and so it was their time to be alone together. That’s why, Yuki brought her love to her house in the city so they could spend their time together just between the two of them alone. Mayu had that backpack packed with clothes since she would be staying over for few days at Yuki’s place. The officer went to unlock the entrance door and let Mayu entered in first. Yuki turned on the lights and made Mayu witnessed the scene of the house; despite she lived in a better house than this before in the past with her family…it felt like she went back to her past…this feeling and smell. It really felt as if she came back home. 

“I have tea and some snacks. It was quite some long trip for us to get here.”

“A-Ah, okay.”

“Wait at the living room, I’ll follow up with you.”

Yuki told where the living room was and let Mayu waited for her on the couch instead. The youngster threw her bag to her side and scanned around the room. It was not that huge, but its size was just perfect for a family to live in. Then suddenly a picture frame caught her attention…she approached it and took a closer look on it. She could see a younger Yuki in there with the slightly older girl and parents behind them. It must be her family and it made Mayu remembered what happened to Miura very well…despite she hated him so much, she felt sorry for his death.

“Mayu, I brought you tea.”

“O-Oh, thanks.”

She put down the frame and went to sit right beside Yuki to have her hot tea. She did have some crackers as well and Mayu did have some since she didn’t have any breakfast yet since they left dark alley. Then it was about time they talked about what Yuki wanted to do, it was her special day after all and it seemed Mayu would especially docile with her…just today. After the younger one finished sipped her tea, she turned to her woman in order for them to decide should they do today.

“So what you want to do?”

“I can ask for anything right?”

“Go on, your day.”

“Well…can we go food shopping together? Also, we can go grab some early lunch since we didn’t eat anything yet.”

“Let’s go then, I’m starving to death already.”

Mayu was seriously hungry and she needed food. She wouldn’t want to stay starving any longer because she could be very moody. However, the moment she got up, Yuki grabbed onto her hand and pulled her down again. It made Watanabe confused and glared at her woman with annoyance, she was still yet to get used to being under Yuki’s selfishness.

“What the hell are yo—mmph!”

Yuki made the first bold move and sealed her lips against Mayu’s. It shut her up immediately and it eventually progressed even further… They played with each other’s tongue and they felt their hearts racing so badly. The older one sucked Mayu’s bottom lips playfully before she moved out with that cheeky smile. It was like she just drained away all of Mayu’s energy and the youngster fell back on shoulder weakly from that kiss.

“Also, I want to get a lot of kiss from you too…please?”

“A-Ah…”

“Hehe, Let’s go now~ I’m so starving.”

Yuki just left Mayu hanging right there and the youngster was terribly blushing on the couch. The officer already grabbed her wallet and went to the entrance already. She completely lost her composure from that kiss and was still having that heating face when she thought about Yuki’s wish…it would indeed be a long day for the two of them.

“Mayu! Let’s go!”

“G-Goddammit…! Coming!”

She sprung out from the couch and rushed after Yuki. Glad that it was a walking distance away from the shopping and restaurant area and so it didn’t take them that long to find a restaurant they wanted. They went into one of the restaurants that Yuki recommended and they had their lunch together. Mayu was surprised it taste really good and finished everything in her plate and left no single rice grain on the bowl at all. When they went to pay for the food, Yuki stopped Mayu and offered to pay everything instead.

“I have too much money to spend on myself, let me.”

“Uh…okay, if you say so?”

After they came out, Yuki dragged her around to go do food shopping with her. They would be having dinner at home and Yuki would cook it too. The older one kept asking Mayu want she wanted for dinner and she didn’t mind what she would be eating at all. All she cared was that as long as it tasted good, she would be happy with it.  However, it did made Yuki pouted slightly since Mayu was not helping her making a decision on the dinner tonight at all.

“You’re not helping at all!”

“We just had lunch! I can’t really think of anything.”

“Jeez, do you want to have hotpot today?”

“Anything is fine with me.”

“C’mon…”

Yuki pouted and it made Mayu sighed softly. It seemed she still needed to fix her indirect speech since it wouldn’t make things go that smoothly at all. Despite she knew that Yuki wasn’t seriously pouting at her, she still didn’t feel that good though. The youngster sighed and decided to at least speak her real thoughts, just for today, because it’s Yuki’s special day.

“As long as its you that cooked it…it will be good for sure. So it doesn’t matter to me what you make…I’ll love it anyways.”

A moment of sweet silence between the two, Yuki finally understood what Mayu was trying to communicate to her and she couldn’t help but to laugh at how stubborn she could be. She smiled out and then patted Mayu’s head and they continued to do their food shopping. It was as if Watanabe went back to her childhood days, and seemed to pick a lot of drinks and snacks into the basket. She seemed to enjoy her time catching up with her childhood times and before they realized it they were enjoying walking around in the supermarket.

“How does Kaarage curry sounds?”

“Kaarage?”

It grabbed Mayu’s attention immediately, and she had that innocent childish look on her face too. Yuki knew that it was Mayu’s favorite food and she would love it, but since she already had that for lunch she thought that she might try something different with it.

“Can you really make that??”

“Never try it but sure, it wouldn’t be that hard and it should taste good.”

“Don’t worry, it will.”

She smiled back to Yuki before she continued walking forward along the while scanning for snacks and some soft drinks she never tried before. It wasn’t just Mayu needed to get used to being direct with the officer…but Yuki needed to get used to seeing that irresistible smile from Mayu. After they finished their shopping, they seemed to be loitering around the area as Yuki wanted. Sat down in the café having ice cream and drinks. Looking for cute stuffs in the shop while Mayu walked with her and carried most of the stuffs. The younger one was sure tough and strong and so she did the manly job instead of her woman.

“Hehe~ this felt great! Let’s go back home.”

“Sure.”

Mayu agreed so easily and they were walking by each other’s side along the road until they reach back at Yuki’s place. Time flew by so fast when they were together and it felt like they didn't do anything special yet at all. However, they still have several hours left between the two before this special day would be over.

-

Then it was about time they walk back home together and sat down at the living room before they would start preparing for dinner. It was quite some day they spent together being outside, and not it was about time they have their moments at home. Yuki leaned against Mayu and held her hand while their fingers intertwined. There was so many things that Watanabe needed to get used to it and obviously Yuki was enjoy teaching as well as teasing her.

“…Mayu.”

“Hm?”

“Can I be really selfish with you?”

“I told you, its your day…be selfish as much as you want with me. I won’t resist or argue.”

“Really?”

“You have my word.”

Yuki smiled out of relief before she just sat there in silence while having her head leaned against Mayu’s shoulder. The younger one was waiting for her woman to making another demand but she didn’t seem to say anything else but having her body rested closely to hers.

“You haven’t said directly to me before about your feelings.”

“A-Ah…Well…”

“Maybe it's a good chance you tell me today.”

“I ah…well you know how I felt!”

“Jeez, you’re so mean.”

She moved away and pecked on Mayu’s cheeks before she got out from the couch. Yuki had that cheeky grin while the younger one rubbed her cheek that got kissed. The officer would always have that gentle smile on her face but Mayu knew that it was unfair to her that she never told her feelings directly to Yuki yet…when the raven-haired one told her countless of times already. Without any words needed to explain their relationship, they were already together with one another for a month already. A lot of things really did happen in those months but Mayu have become much softer than before because of Yuki. Since it was Yuki’s day after all…maybe it was the time that Mayu should get out from her comfort zone.

“I’ll start preparing for dinner, you can go shower for the time being.”

“Do you need me to help?”

“It’s okay, you’re my guest. Please make yourself at home.”

The youngster scratched her head softly and before she was sent off to the bathroom to take a shower first. Yuki told her that all the things she needed was already prepared so there was nothing for her to worry. She went in and was surprised that everything was literally prepared for her…and Yuki did all of this for her. A little slight guilt grew inside her chest and she decided to take a shower to wash all the sweat and dirt out from her skin. She sure did take her time washing her hair and took a shower before she came out with her grey tank tops and black shorts. She had that small towel on her shoulder so to help dry her wet hair. As she went back to the living room she could smell the curry that Yuki was preparing and started to get a little hungry.

“How was the shower?”

“It was great…I prepared a hot bath for you.”

“Eh?”

“I’ll take care from here, go take a shower when it’s hot.”

Mayu went to her side and snatched whatever that was in her hand without any further explanation. She shooed her woman away to go take a bath that she prepared right after she finished showering. At least Mayu was capable of doing little small things like this to impress her woman, however she knew what Yuki wanted the most…she wanted to hear Mayu’s direct feelings. For the time being, Watanabe took in charge of the cooking and Yuki was about to fry the chicken. The curry seemed to be done already and she had a taste of it, surprisingly it was great but then she grabbed one of the ingredients and added into it before tasting it again. She unconscious smiled out and was truly satisfied with the taste. Maybe it would be good if she actually told Yuki that she knew how to cook because Yuko taught her ever since she could remember. 

-

Yuki finally came out from the bathroom after she long showering, she could see Mayu frying the chicken she prepared and was busy cooking the dinner. Obviously she didn’t know that Watanabe could cook…and she was quite surprised to see her knowing what she needed to do. Mayu pretty much started cooking right after she heard the bathroom door opened, since it would indicate that Yuki had finished her shower.

“Just sit down and the kaarage will be done shortly. I’m getting a little hungry…and you?”

“Yeah, a little. You knew how to cook it?”

“Taste it and it should answer you.”

“I’ll prepare the plates and water then.”

“That will be nice.”

Yuki prepared other things while Mayu was doing all the cooking instead. It didn’t take that long for her to prepared the kaarage before it was ready to be served. The older one passed her the plate with rice to her before she put the meat down and followed by the curry Yuki prepared. Finally their dinner was done and they sat down at the dining table before she enjoyed their meal together. The clasped their hands to pray for the meal before they started. The first bite Yuki had on the kaarage just made her stumbled before she turned to Mayu with those surprised eyes. That young cunning girl knew that reaction was coming and couldn’t help but to smirk cheekily.

“T-This is so good!! Also…the curry tasted a little different too. You flavored it?”

“A little. I told you this would taste good.”

“Its combination…its perfect. You knew that it would go along well?”

“You can say that.”

Kashiwagi was surprised with Mayu’s skills that the youngster never told her. She didn’t even bother to tell Yuki about her cooking skills. She had been hidden in her sleeves and that cunning character of hers never changed at all.

“Maybe I should’ve let you cook…”

“Heh, that’s why I didn’t say anything.”

“How mean! It’s my day today!”

“I did the kaarage, do you like it?”

Mayu avoided the point and asked about her chicken instead. Obviously Yuki loved everything on the plate…and this was probably the best dinner she ever had ever her mother passed away. To be sitting at the dining table with Mayu and enjoyed the meal they cooked together was utterly priceless. She nodded softly before she continued her food while Mayu watched her with that soft smile. The youngster was utterly happy that her woman loved her food. They both had 2nd plate and Yuki was completely filled with the food. Then she had a glance over Mayu’s plate to see that she didn’t even leave any single grain of rice at all, it made her believe that she must be hungry.

“You always cleaned up your plate. I realized it for quite a while that we eat together…”

“Hm? Well, I don’t want you to have pimples?”

“W-What?”

“It's a funny childish stories that parents make to scare the kids…the amount of rice grains you leave will indicate how much pimples your future married partner will get.”

“Eh…Ah! I remembered that!”

“It became my habit in the end.”

After Yuki managed to process everything together, she couldn’t help but to blush with what Mayu said. She was being so sneaky in her way and she eventually realized what the young one was saying to her. She looked back at her and she saw that cheeky grin that made her realized that she just fell into Mayu’s scheme. However, her way of saying was just so sweet. It was such a childish teaching, and Mayu just looked utterly adorable. After they finished their dinner and cleaning the plates, Yuki decided to talk Mayu to the bedroom where they would be sleeping. It was a room with two beds and she could smell Yuki’s scent in here. It must be the room she usually used for sleeping.

“That will be your bed, I hope it’s comfy enough.”

“Ah, thanks.”

Mayu placed her bag beside the bed and sat down on Yuki’s bed instead. The older one went to get her comb to comb her hair and seemed to look confused with what Mayu was intending to do. She stared at each other and Yuki was wondering what Mayu was thinking in her mind. The youngster just gave her a hand signal and indirectly told her to sit down beside her.

“What is it?”

“…Your birthday present. I’ll give it to you.”

“Eh?”

She held her hand tightly and had a deep sighed before she began saying what she needed to do before they day would be over. Mayu was obviously shy to say any of it, but since it’s just the two of them…maybe she would have the courage to speak her true feelings without holding back. She needed to step out from her comfort zone for Yuki’s sake.

“Mayu?”

“First time I met you, I really do hate you to the guts.”

“Whoa? Okay?”

But it was all because you’re Kashiwagi Miura’s daughter…I cursed you and threw all my hatred on you despite I know what I’m doing is terribly wrong.”

“…”

Mayu continued what she needed to say and Yuki listened to it quietly. It was the whole story of what the youngster truly felt ever since she met with Yuki. The first time they made the deal with each other…Mayu told how much she was annoyed with Yuki’s expression. She showed no fear and had that unconditional trust on her when she had that knife ready to kill Yuki any moment. She planned to make Yuki fall for her ever since they met but the more time they were with together…the more she felt this annoyance inside her chest.

“…You’re just so pure, and be someone that I could never be. I guess I really do envy you so much back then.”

“M-Mayu…”

“I bully you out of anger and frustration. I’m jealous of you that you can express yourself out like that and have so much hope in your eyes. I can’t do that…”

The story kept on going with Mayu learned the truth that Yuki disappeared from Miyuki. It was the day that she barged into the enemy’s headquarters with Jurina to kidnap her out. Mayu spoke out honestly that she didn’t know what she was thinking or feeling at all…the only thing she knew was that she needed to take Yuki out from there. She had been wondering what feeling she had and until now, she was still wondering it. She didn’t know why she even protected Yuki from the shots at all…but the only she knew for certain that she acted on her own without thinking.

“I always say to myself that I hate you…but in reality I didn’t. Little by little I started to my guard down. I hate to admit that deep down…I cared about your whereabouts. I’m…worried about you.”

“…”

“I can’t deny that the time I’m with you, I felt utterly relaxed and comforted. I hate to admit it…so I turned that into hatred towards you.”

“Mayu…”

“In the end, I lied to you. When you asked me, I said you’re not “nothing” to me…but I hate to admit that you meant something to me.”

Yuki could feel her hands holding her gently and that blushing face while she explained her feelings to her. She could feel her holding her hand a little tighter as Mayu continued to confessed her feelings to Yuki, she really did emphasized how she felt truly insecure after the officer said that she was happy that she meant nothing to Mayu.

“I was so frustrated. I don’t understand you at all…but all I know, you made me scared with what you plan to do. You’re just so selfless that it actually made me worried.”

“Mayu—”

“I’m worried about you…I really do.”

“…”

The next story was about Yuki giving her promise with her. It was when the officer gave her hope and light to her burdens. Yuki asked Mayu to stop the revenge and she would never leave her side…and that really touched Mayu’s heart. That was something she always sought for. The support and comfort from someone that could stay by her side without leaving her again… she was obviously traumatized when her parents were killed right in front of her, and she truly understood the fear of losing someone more than anyone else.

“…I really lose my control when you said that. That was when I started to let you reach into me. I started to have hope…in what you said.”

“Mayu…”

“I’m not strong at all. I’m always weak. I turn my fear into hatred and anger towards others…it’s just to avoid facing my own fear. If I’m not strong…everyone will leave me like what my parents did.”

“It’s not your at all! You’re not weak…I know you’re not—”

“…Then when you left, it felt like it was the last time I would see you. I was terribly frustrated to many levels. It can’t even make a decision on anything. I hide all of that under denial. But then Rena-san made me realized that I need to face it.”

Mayu slowly looked up to her and placed Yuki’s hand on top of her chest, on top of he heart. The officer could feel that strong heart beating against her hand…with warmth and filled with love. They both made an eye contact with each other in that silence while Yuki was completely mesmerized with those innocent orbs. Watanabe took a deep breath again before she continued where she left off and made sure that she would do this to the very end. She needed to tell everything to Yuki.

“…I realized that you’re someone I can’t afford to lose. You meant a lot to me, and I would be able to find the answer I’m looking for.”

“The answer?”

“That what is this feeling I have.”

“And what is it…?”

“…I love you.”

Mayu spoke those words and it made her blushed madly. She could feel that heart beating stronger against her hand and saw Mayu’s blushing face as she bluntly confessed her love to Yuki. Gently, she pushed the officer down onto the bed and got on top of her while she cupped that smooth cheek. She took a deep breath again before she continued she left off. Mayu could see that Yuki was completely listless and was lost of words…she was still under Mayu’s spell.

“I love you, Yuki…and I only want you to belong to me, forever.”

“M-Mayu…”

“Your happiness is my happiness too. I want you to be happy. Right now…you’re everything to me, and will always be.”

Mayu slowly bent down and Yuki didn’t resist anything as their lips met each other. The sweetest and gentlest kiss they shared and Watanabe hoped that nothing would go wrong. The older one’s arm slowly snaked around Mayu and pulled her body in closer to her while they deepened up the kiss. Their tongue tangled and tasted each other passionately to the point it’s unstoppable. Their kissing sound echoed in the room while both of them were lying on bed together…however they eventually have to parted their lips to grasp for some air. Mayu parted away and then kissed her forehead before she pushed herself up from her woman.

“Sorry I did so many bad things to you… Sorry from being so indirect for the whole time…but I’m yet to get used to this. Hope you bear with me? I’ll do my best to be more expressing. ”

“Just kiss me…and make me felt that I belonged to you forever. You’re the only one I have, please…always hold me like this.”

“…I will.”

Mayu understood what Yuki was referring to. She had lost all her family members already and she was alone. She was in a far worse position than Mayu since the twin still have her younger sister and they were reunited once again. However…Yuki had none, and only the person she had is Mayu. That was why the younger one smiled and felt that this was the right time to give the present to her love. She got up and took something out her pocket. Yuki slowly sat up out of curiosity but then Mayu interrupted her before she could say anything.

“I have no clue what you like, so Miyuki told me you love bracelets and I hope you like it…. Happy birthday, Yuki.”

It was a silver bracelet with white crystals decorated. It looked completely glorious and expensive…she was shocked that Mayu gave her such a gift and she looked up to her immediately. She could see the young Watanabe blushing with slight embarrassment… she wore it around Yuki’s left wrist and only but hoping that her woman would love this present she prepared for her.

“Mayu…thank you. I love it.”

“Hehe, glad you do.”

“…I love you, I really do.”

“Me too.”

Yuki cupped her cheeks before she moved in to peck against those lips softly with desire. She wanted more kiss and love from Mayu today. She wanted everything that her Watanabe have and wanted to feel that warmth right beside her. It was the only thing she wanted from her love…she wanted Mayu to always be hers forever. They both stared into each other’s eyes passionately before Yuki pecked on her lips gently again and followed by the older one rested her head on top of her chest.

“Can you say it again? I want to hear it again and again…and again. That I meant something to you…”

“You’re my world. I promise I won’t let you even have a moment you felt lonely. You’re mine, and I’m yours forever.”

“M-Mmm…”

Mayu cupped both her cheeks before she pulled her in to kiss again. Getting more passionately and aggressively, the younger one stood up on her knees to make her slightly taller than Yuki and made sure there wouldn’t be a single second their lips would be apart from each other. Yuki blushed and flinched every now and then during the kiss and gripped tighter on Mayu’s shirt. They pushed their bodies closely against each other to feel one another’s warmth. Yuki could feel her heart racing faster as well as her face flushing even more…she felt body was heating up, as their lips were intact with each other. Mayu kept pushing her tongue in to explore every corner inside Yuki’s mouth and could hear moans escaped from the corner of her lips. She ate it all and sucked her bottom lip before she whispered against it softly.

“I love you, you’re my life…my world. I love you, Yuki.”

“Mayu…”

“I never love someone as much as I do for you. Only you will always have my heart, and only you can have it.”

They closed the gap between each other again and enjoyed every second their lips were intact with each other before Mayu broke off to continued where she left off. She was pouring all emotions she had inside her out for Yuki…all the feelings she always hidden from her, she let it all out and tonight she would make Yuki the happiest woman ever. Her princess wanted a lot of kisses and love from her today as well…and she would give all of that to her. It became addictive with Mayu expressing herself; the more she did the more she wanted to tell Yuki about all her hidden feelings. She wanted to tell her woman how much she meant to her and wanted her to know that Yuki was everything that she wanted in life. Slowly parted again, Mayu whispered softly against those lips with utmost love.

“…I love you, always will.”

“M-Mayu…”

“Be with me, forever. I need you…I’m empty with you.”

“Me too…I need you. You have my heart…and I have yours.”

Mayu only smiled softly before she sealed those lips again ate all her moans that escaped from her lips. She could feel her love hugging her so tightly and broke the kiss again. She swiftly pecked her the corner of her eyes before she pulled Yuki in closer so she could hug her woman so tightly. Yuki received more than enough feeling that she belonged to someone…and it made her felt utterly belonged. 

“Yuki…I’m really sorry for back then.”

“For what?”

“Well…uh…this is embarrassing?”

“I ordered you to say it.”

Mayu blushed heavily and her love was waiting for her reply. That was when she sighed out and decided to give it all out. She said what she was referring to and did as her woman said. It seemed be regarding the night she didn’t treat Yuki very gently and did it rather abusively.

“Uhm…I guess the night that I…took your first time.”

It seemed Yuki remembered that night that Mayu toyed with her body and she lost her virginity to her. She slowly pushed herself from the hug and saw that shy blushing face that was apologizing her regarding her heartless act she did. Obviously Yuki knew it well…and she was surprised that Mayu remembered it and apologized back to her. She pretty much forgot about it already, but not her love though. Mayu seemed to carry that guilt inside her and she gently stroked her love’s head hoping that Yuki would forgive her vulgar act.

“You still stick with me despite how heartless and vulgar I treated you. I couldn’t thank you more than enough that you have faith in me…I’m really sorry that I treated you horrible like that.”

“It’s okay. I didn’t regret it…I don’t regret any single moment.”

“…Then, can we do it, again?”

“E-Ehhh???”

Mayu blunted asked her love and it made Yuki shocked more than anything else. She broke away the hug and had that dumbfounded looked on her face. She had to recollect the fragments inside her brain to make sure she didn’t misheard what Mayu was saying. However, by seeing her flushing face like this…it seemed she didn’t misheard it after all. Mayu really did ask her whether they wanted to do this again or not. Before any words could be spoken, Mayu stroked her cheek before she kissed her forehead tenderly with utmost care.

“…I-If you don’t mind, let me do it properly…and I will not hurt you again.”

“M-Mayu—”

“T-That’s if you wanted! I don’t want to force you or anything. It might be a bad experience and could’ve traumati—mmph-!”

Yuki shut her love up with a kiss and gave that moment of silence allowing her to continue where they left off. Slowly making an eye contact with each other, she caressed both her cheeks and spoke directly to her face. She was trying to process everything right now, despite words wouldn’t come out properly from her she hoped that her feelings would reached Mayu.

“For you to care and love me is the best thing I could’ve ask…but I want to ask you, are you doing this out of pity for what you did?”

“…No.”

Mayu placed her hand on top of Yuki’s before she felt that warmth coming out from that smooth silky hands. She took a deep breath before she continued where she left off. Looking passionately into Yuki’s eyes for a short while before she turned her face to kiss that smooth hand gently with utmost love. She was terribly embarrassed with what she would be saying, but she needed to do so. It was for Yuki’s sake, for both their sake.

“I want to hear you call my name. I want to see that side of yours…I want to become one with you…I-I…”

“M-Mayu…”

“…I really want to do it with you, because I love you.”

That childish shy expression, Mayu was not definitely lying to her and she was being sincere to her. She was working so hard to express herself out to her. The officer knew that it was hard for Mayu to do it…but she did more than she thought. She didn’t know what to say when her younger love asked about making love again, properly, as a lover this time. It was like a dream that she asked her like this…and obviously, she wanted this as well. She felt the same as Mayu…and then she saw that shy puppy eyes from her before she asked Yuki once again with that adorable look.

C-Can we…?”

“…You’re so silly.”

Yuki pulled her face in and kissed those lips seductively to turn her love one on even more. She sucked and nibbled that bottom lip before she broke the kiss away leaving Mayu blushed horribly. She had that surprised dumbfounded look on her face as well, and it was something that Yuki would’ve expected to see.

“Mark me as yours…please.”

“Y-Yuki…”

While staring to each other’s eyes passionately…their feelings reached each other and they felt the same towards one another. They both wanted this, and it didn’t seem nothing would want to stop them either. Mayu bent in to resume the long passionate kiss before Yuki wrapped her arms around her head. They both fell onto the bed together while their lips were intact and Mayu pushing her heated body against her love. It was just the beginning of their night together, first time as a lover, and Mayu swore that she wouldn’t make the same mistake she did again…and promised that she would make Yuki the happiest person ever.

~XXX~

Mayu was having a very good sleep until she felt that coldness of the bracelet against her cheeks. She flinched slightly and was about to wake up after that heated night she had with her Yuki. Slowly opened her eyes, it was like she was witnessing an angel right in front of her. That sweetest smile that melted her heart welcomed her and looked passionately towards her. Both of them were sleeping on the same bed and under the same blanket as well. She was top naked and it made Mayu remembered what happened last night…it was the most intimate thing they ever done together and it couldn’t help for Mayu to be blushed by just thinking about it.

“Good morning, Mayu.”

“M-Morning…”

“Ah, you’re blushing? That’s just so cute.”

“Hey don’t tease me…I-I’m just thinking about last night and…yeah.”

Yuki blinked before she giggled out softly. It made Mayu blushed with embarrassment but before she could say a word, the older one dove in and rested her forehead against Mayu’s neck. She wrapped her arms around Mayu’s body and the younger one could feel that two round firm chest pressed against hers. It made her heart raced and started to breath in an odd rhythm. Yuki seemed to know how to tease her love and just snuggled her tightly without saying anything further. As for Mayu she slowly wrapped her arms around Yuki’s naked body and stroke her head with that naïve curiosity she had.

“Well…is it good?”

“You’re very gentle to me and because it’s you…of course I felt so good.”

“O-Oh…okay.”

“Thank you for everything Mayu…this is the best birthday I ever have ever since my mother passed away. I will never forget this day, for the rest of my life.”

“Yuki…”

“I love you, with all my heart. You’re my world…and will always be.”

Mayu didn’t say a word and just kissed Yuki’s forehead gently with utmost love. She wanted this time to last forever…even it wouldn’t, she would create a moment like this again and again, until the very last breath of hers. She would always hold onto Yuki like this and made sure that she had utmost happiness. It was her time to give everything she had to her…after Yuki sacrificed so many things to be with her.

“…I love you too, Yuki.”

Without anymore further words, they claimed their morning kiss from each other before they could do anything else today. Mayu sure did overcome her shyness and was kissing Yuki passionately back without holding back anymore. She let all her emotions pour out without any longer holding back. She might not be that expressing outside…but only with Yuki, she would show all her sides to her. Despite Yuki’s birthday was over, everyday was a special day for the two of them. Little by little they were trying to work things out between the two such as moving in together. Despite it wouldn’t work right now, they would believe in that future together…either ways, they would make it happen no matter what. Mayu has her heart…while Yuki have her heart…they needed one another in order to live on with hope. They will cherish every moment they were together by each other’s side…for the rest of their lives.

-
-

~THE END~

« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 02:54:21 PM by katekyohit »

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #237 on: July 22, 2014, 02:31:53 PM »
Woah thats really cute and sexy scene  :bleed eyes:

Glad both of them are together atlas  :w00t:

Thanks for the awesome fic  :twothumbs
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #238 on: July 22, 2014, 03:58:25 PM »
Awwf Mayu is so cute when she try to tell what she really mean

Omg that sex scene i hope u have it write out

Offline Kiri-el

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #239 on: July 22, 2014, 04:37:31 PM »
I don't think THAT scene is always necessary when the atmosphere is not like that, but now, I miss this.
Without that, this extra chapter is still beautiful and romantic, but something missing, something important. How Mayu shows her feelings for Yuki.
So if someday you're in the mood to write that, it would be a good thing. ^^
But if that not happen, I still love this whole fic so much! Thank you for writing this!

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hyuna - How`s This