JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Namidairo

Author Topic: The Nochiura Natsumi thread (後浦なつみ)  (Read 4990 times)

Offline sayumi_fan

• 重ピンクがんばって!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sayummy
The Nochiura Natsumi thread (後浦なつみ)
« on: June 21, 2006, 12:33:37 AM »
There is a NUN picture thread but doesn't seem to be any kind of discussion thread for this unit.  I know it's not new, but I just wanted to make a contribution and couldn't find a thread that really fitted?  I hope I haven't overlooked something...

Last night I watched the Nochiura Natsumi 2005 concert again (well, only the first half so far).  I hadn’t remembered how totally HOT this concert was, especially some of the costumes and some of the dance moves.  Just loved the opening costume – all that green and the legs and the boots!  Yummmmm!  :jerk:   Then for the first solo set, Maki literally explodes onto the stage in a huge burst of energy (hey, it was called “Triangle Energy”!!) and wearing almost nothing (well, I can wish, I can dream huh?)…  well, that costume was as good as nothing, it’s totally :jerk:-able… and the way she moved in it, especially that wobbling-thighs thing she does in “Genshoku…”, and all the spread-legged hip-shaking…  oh man, if I’d been there in the front row of the audience, I would’ve cum in my pants…  what am I talking about, just watching it on the screen I as good as cummed in my pants, LOL!  Which would have been a pity, cos there was still the rest of the concert to go, heh heh.  Maki looked great as well in that shining white long dress outfit for “Sayonara…”, she looks great in most stuff actually.

Loved the red and gold outfits they all wore in the middle of the concert…  noticed that Maki had to show her belly in that one, which is fine by me – I can look at Maki’s belly all day and not get tired of it!  But then we had Ayaya, of course, at first in that long-backed dress which have some teasing looks at her thighs above the beautiful silver boots;  but then pretty soon the long skirt is removed and we get Ayaya’s thighs in all their firm, smooth loveliness as she prances around the stage, spreading, shaking and (yessss!!!)  high-kicking for us while we just sit back and :jerk:  :jerk:  :jerk:   She is so hot, she should be just made illegal cos it feels like she already is!

This was surely a concert of knee-boots and lovely thighs… and I’ve only re-looked at half so far!  If you’ve never seen this one, or you haven’t watched it for a while, you HAVE to get hold of it or you are denying yourself some of the most intense pleasure in the whole of H!P !!!  :jerk:  :jerk:  :jerk:
« Last Edit: May 31, 2008, 10:31:57 PM by shirenu »

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
The Nochiura Natsumi thread
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 02:09:49 PM »
NUN is rockin'. 3 hotties in one group, who could ask for more?! At least, that's what I thoguht till DEF Diva came along. I liked the NUN concert. Loved the Love Like Crazy perf. <3

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 11:36:05 PM »
Quote from: Masa

Yup, that concert had lots of great moments and hot thighs :jerk:

It's ALL about the thighs! :jerk:  

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2006, 11:54:29 PM »
I need to watch the NUN concert again :o :o :o

I've only seen it once, what's up with that!! (Well, I rarely watch concerts more than once...)
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
Re: The Nochiura Natsumi thread (後浦なつみ)
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 04:29:17 PM »

Fill in the survey!

My Nochiura Natsumi story:
My favourite NUN member:
My favourite NUN song:
My favourite NUN PV:
A memorable performance:
A picture that I like:
Other comments:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2010, 04:46:54 PM »
My Nochiura Natsumi story: Love Like Crazy rules.
My favourite NUN member: Out of context, Maki Goto. They're all cool tho.
My favourite NUN song: Love Like Crazy
My favourite NUN PV: Nochiura Natsumi - Love Like Crazy
A memorable performance:

Nacchi has recently shamed the whole nation so she isn't in this perf and I don't even like the song really but this is so over the top hilarious with all those power rangers running around and shit.

A picture that I like: I'd take a cap of them looking all mean in those wigs in Love Like Crazy but my dead hdd ate the pv!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 04:51:18 PM by Stryfe »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2010, 05:05:30 PM »
My Nochiura Natsumi story:
LOL I remember being really excited when this unit was first announced because it included my then top faves Nacchi and Gocchin! Then we saw their first outfits which were FUGLY AS HECK and I was like oh noes, they're going to ruin this epic unit. I think this unit could've been better, but their concert was pretty cool xD I always felt that they didn't have awesome chemistry, though.

The ugly outfits:

My favourite NUN member: Nacchi
My favourite NUN song: The c/w, Love like crazy... So hardcore!
My favourite NUN PV: Renai sentai shitsurenjaa
A memorable performance: I think they had to ditch Nacchi at some perfs because that was during her scandal. -_-" lol
A picture that I like:
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Kreuz_Asakura

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • YOMIKI RULES!!! <3 <3 <3
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2010, 02:56:51 AM »
My Nochiura Natsumi story: I found this group when I was downloading my first haropro videos and I saw the PV of Love Like Crazy This song is amazing!!! I never saw a performance of this song before until a month ago that I watched their concert :w00t: I love it!!!

My favourite NUN member: It has to be Aya! :wub:
My favourite NUN song: Love Like Crazy for sure :twothumbs
My favourite NUN PV: the same as above, Love Like Crazy
A memorable performance: from their concert... Love Like Crazy
A picture that I like: mmm... I'm not in my computer, so I don't have any pic.

Other comments: I think Nacchi is too cute to be sexy :nervous in the perf of Love Like Crazy I think she looked a bit out of place, but vocally she's perfect for the group :thumbsup

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2010, 08:11:28 AM »

My Nochiura Natsumi story: It was supposed to be the ALL STAR unifications of ALL TIME and then u got goddammed wack wigs and dresses. It was if they were aiming to go for the Star Trek or Power Ranger crowd (wait...my bad JFC, KT, Commie, etc. etc. :P) but I was like THE FUCK IS THIS!! Luckily they whipped up a great PV that was so glam and they pimped a lotta shit for the short time they were together. Amazing vocals, some of the best tracks in H!P History.
My favourite NUN member: Maki, she was in her prime in H!P solowise :fap
My favourite NUN song: Renai Sentai Shitsu Ranger - fun fun song
My favourite NUN PV: beats those wack ass wigs in love like crazy lol

A memorable performance: during the NUN concert, singing old classics. ahh Maki <3

A picture that I like: The biking outfits were :fap

Other comments: BRING EM BACK!!!!

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: YUI - Namidairo