JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Onsa - Kaze ni Naru Made

Author Topic: T's and J's no title yet -- continuara xd  (Read 56036 times)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: T's and J's K kyaa that's not it
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2011, 02:00:21 PM »
Nice....
update!!!!

hmmmm.....I wonder what happened to Yuko too! I wonder what she does to calm herself, since she got the most troublesome habit :p

Welll, about you playing...whether we told u to stop or not, you'll still play anyways :P
JUST UPDATE MORE OFTEN NALYN! :D

Flean

« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2011, 02:38:36 PM »
great mommy!!! update more!!!  :twothumbs

I miss chibi~~~  :(

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2011, 11:41:29 PM »
Thanks for update noni-chan  :twothumbs

Read it a while ago and forgot to come back and comment, but I remembered before you update again so YAY!!!

The lil ones are so cute, just sitting there watching the stars and SaeYuki keke always a fast pair  XD

please update soon and chibi tooooooo

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: August 27, 2011, 09:38:36 PM »
Tomotomo share a bed and Saeyuki too yeah!!!

Offline Lurx89

« Reply #84 on: September 03, 2011, 12:09:44 PM »
gah  update!!!

things are getting so fast  :shocked

saeyuki together in a hammock,i wanna see yuki's reaction when tomorrow comes   :kekeke:

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #85 on: September 06, 2011, 03:11:45 AM »
School is back   :fainted:

haiz my freedom  :pleeease:

oh well  :on gay:

T's and J's L love's in the air~

Early morning~

Mariko stirred a bit when sunrays reached her face causing her to frown a bit.She opened her eyes slowly.She blink for a few seconds trying to adjust her sight.

Mayu and Atsuko were still sleeping peacefully but Haruna was not on her bed."Did she woke up early?strange"Mariko yawned then stood up and come out of the room.

'I wonder if she's awake..'Mariko thought then an evil idea comes in to her mind.'why not I'd like to see her expression~'She chuckled.'But where's Haruna?'

An hour earlier~(before Mariko wakes up)

Haruna was still in dreamland when she felt a hand caressing her check.She lazily opened her eyes surprised to see Yuko's face just inchest away from hers smirking.Lips almost touching but knowing Yuko she closed the distance and kissed Haruna.The kiss lasted only for a minute when Yuko pulled away from Haruna's with a michievous smile.

"I'm going to show you something but don't make noise,I don't want them to interrupt us 'especially her'Yuko gazed at the sleeping Mariko.

Haruna just nodded still dazed from the kiss.The two then silently left the room and went out of the Tree House.The sky was still dark coz the sun has yet to rise.

Ali was already waiting outside patiently.Yuko signed him to come near and carried Haruna on his back."Hold tight NyanNyan so you won't fall.Ali carry her to my favourite place ok?I just need to get some things first then I'll follow up"Ali understood and began running in high pace leaving behind Yuko who went inside the tree house again.After some time she goes out with something in hand and hurriedly headed to where Ali and her soon-to-be-lover disappeared.

"Can't wait to see her with this on~"Yuko grinned.

----------
Currently~

At Tomochin's den

Tomochin moved a bit to shift herself but a figure attouched to hers prevented her to do so.The figure tighten her arms around Tomochin's waist and snuggled her face more between Tomochin's chest.She could hear her heartbeat.

Tomochin woke up from her slumber to check who disturbed her precious sleep.It was no other than Tomomi who once waken up looked for Tomochin immediately.The latter still couldn't believe she would see her long lost friend again in such circunstances but it had to be true coz she saw Tomochin sleeping on the floor next to the bed.She joined her and now they are in this position.

"Ohayo"Tomochin whispered.She pulled Tomomi up using her arm as a pillow.She comes up closer so they are face to face.

"Did you sleep well?"Tomochin asked stroking her hair gently.

"Yeah.." Tomomi replied flashing her sweet smile.

"I was right...smiling suit Chiyuu-Chiyuu more"

"Then I'll smile more just for you~"Tomomi then kissed Tomo's cheek.

Tomo stared only at the now chuckling Chiyuu.

"Why did you kiss me here?"She was pointing at her cheek.Tomomi didn't answer her but stopped chuckling.

"Well?"Tomo asked again lifting Chiyuu's chin their eyes met.

"I...i..just feel like it?"Tomomi blushed at her words.

"Hmm then you should have done it like this"Tomo then grabbed Chiyuu from her neck and smashed her lips onto hers.

'oh my~'Chiyuu thought.

Meanwhile at Sae's~

Yuki wakes up by the sound of loud flaps and strong wind hitting her face.She shivered at the contact.It was Angy spreading her wings and batting them a little just like an early exercise.Just then she noticed another leg on top of hers and an arm securely wrapt around her waist.

Not really used to waking up with this kind of escene,Yuki screamed pushing the sleeping Sae out of the hammock.

A loud thud was heard."Ouch"Sae yelped when her body touched the wooden floor.

"Nani nani?!"She exclaimed rather confused and sleepy at the same time.

Yuki stopped screaming when she heard the familiar voice,she looked down to see a half asleep Sae.

Looking up Sae saw a worried Yuki.

"Sorry,I didn't know it was you...."She appologized really ashamed coz she had just kicked out the owner of the bed well the hammock.

"No,It's my own fault I shouldn't have joined you in your sleep.Please forgive me"Sae was now totally awake with a serious face.

"But I-"Yuki couldn't finished when someone interrupted her.

"What's going on here?"

TBC-----------

goodbye at staying up late till 7am  :OMG:

i'll miss it  :mon waterworks:

cya soon again (I'll update more TJ than LI i guess) if not chibi  :mon nyah:

thx for reading my messy fic!

:mon bye:
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: T's and J's L love's in the air~
« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2011, 03:37:34 AM »
ahhhhhhhhh KAME!!! its tooo short!!!

now i'm hanging again and too much of it I might die!!!!

Please update soooooon  :shocked

I wonder where Yuko took Kojipa hmmm so mysterious, and mariko went to do something...

Dawwwwwww *Hanged!...... dies* LOL

Thanks for update  :twothumbs

Offline Vanui

• Member+
  • *giggle*
« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2011, 04:58:04 AM »
LOL Sae always getting abused by Yuki XD

Anyways, great job! Can't wait to read more~ :on GJ:
ねぇ、怒ってる?

Offline caghaunt

• Shinoda Mariko-sama!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ShawAkarin wa saikou! MariHaru mo!
« Reply #88 on: September 06, 2011, 05:38:42 AM »
Hi, Nalyn-san. Could it be a cat outfit that Yuko held?
TomoTomo's progress is quite fast, I see. And that one who interrupted SaeYuki moment I think if not Mariko, it could be one of the Tarzans other than Tomochin and Yuko.
I also sad that I'll go back to school soon. :fainted:
Anyway, please make it longer in the next chapter. :shifty:
One-shots: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter: SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
SKE48 fic - Silent Understanding (Matsui Rena/Furukawa Airi) [2015.05.15]
Twitter:
Tumblr:
caghaunt

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2011, 09:04:04 AM »
Tomotomo kiss yeah!!!!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2011, 11:13:25 AM »
PLEASSSEEEE UPDATE SOOOOOOOOOOONNNN!!!!!!

Flean

« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2011, 02:57:22 PM »
i need the next update~~~  :panic: :panic:

ganbare mommy!!!  :mon blowhorn:  let's get busy with school together~~ LOL...  :on grad:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #92 on: September 07, 2011, 01:38:56 AM »
Yah I know...I'm back to school too...I don't even want to go back!!!

this is good but its TOO SHORT!!!!!!! please write longer for the next update!!!!!!!

Offline Lurx89

« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2011, 02:07:52 AM »
Kojiyuu where did they go  :mon dunno:

tomotomo  :luvluv1:  fast  :shocked

I laughed at SaeYuki rofl

me too i wonder who  :?

longer longer >_<  shorty  :mon lol:

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2011, 12:27:54 AM »
Gah sorry for not updating my fics,school is..is...  :OMG:

anyways here's another part  :on gay:

haven't revised it yet,will look later for mistakes.

T's and J's M-Mornings should be like this

Mariko couldn't helped but grinned at her idea.She let her feet take her to her distination,on the 3rd floor where a certain snubbish person is sleeping peacefully.She passed Sae's and Tomochin's rooms,it was quiet except for a faint snore coming from Sae's.Now she's taking the stairs,just a few meters more and she's there.

She peek inside and saw her victim sleeping facing the wall.The croco was not on sight probably downstairs,he was too big to climb up the ladders.'Perfect~'

Mariko tiptoed her way to the bed,the floor creek a bit coz it's made of wood.Once she reached it Mariko slowly knelt down.Miichan was facing the wall,hands beneath her head acting like a pillow while the other one was lying on her stomach.Mariko could examine entirely Miichan's back.She saw some scars but not big enough to be notice,only when you look at them closely.There's a single black spot located on her shoulder blade.She leaned a little bit more to check it.'A birth mark?'Mariko raise her brow,she touched it lightly,forgetting completely about her attempt prank.She didn't recieved any response from the girl so she continued.

She slowly run her index finger along the noticeable curves of the later,sometimes doing some back and forth in a teasing mode but still no response much to her delight.

Miichan on the other hand has been awake for a while now,she already knew Mariko's the current one who's playing on her back.She recognized her steps coming from below,even though she has only known her for a day.Everyone has a unique way of walking,as for Mariko,Miichan noticed she walks faster than the rest of her friends.Right now she's preventing herself not to burst out laughing,she's really ticklish to begin with.

But she's almost at her limit,her body starts to tremble.Miichan changed her position a bit startling Mariko.'Is she going to wake up now?If so,I better leave before she sees me'she thought.

Mariko crawled her way out this time.'Ouch my knees,I bet they'll be red after this'.She's almost at the door.Just then they heard a scream and a loud thud from the 2nd floor .Mariko froze on her spot coz Miichan run by her side heading to the 2nd floor,before that she stopped few feet away.

"Nice butt by the way"Miichan said smiling naughtily then walked away to 2nd floor.Mariko was left with a red face.She awkwardly stood up and followed behind to check also.The scream was surely from Yuki.

---------------
Jurina watched Yuko sending one of the new visitors with Ali somewhere'I think her name was Haruna?'

She saw Ali leaving with the girl Haruna at a high speed heading to north.'Isn't that way heads to..'just then Yuko went back inside.Jurina heard her steps going up.She stood up to greet her sister.She's currently on 4th floor,Her room is just next to Yuko's.

After a moment,Yuko rushed by to get something from her room.She spotted what she needed on her bed and took it.She spinned around to see Jurina behind her.

"Ohayo Yuko-nee"Jurina greeted.

"Morning Juri!Sorry if I disturbed your sleep but I need to go now,NyanNyan is waiting for me"

"Who is-"Jurina was about to ask who NyanNyan was but Yuko already left.She sighed in disbelief."Geez what's up with her"

That was an hour ago,

Right now Jurina had just came back from her morning exercise.That's swinging around with the liana.On her way back she picked up some fruits for them to eat.Last night's food were all eaten by no other than the voracious duo "Miichan and her buddy Croco".It's a good thing the Island provides enoguh food for all or else they would probably die with hunger.

She placed the fruits on the table.She went to the kitchen and took a knife made of fine stone.She then began to peel off the fruits she gathered,cutting them nicely and placing them on a big Banana leaf.Just a few more touches and done.Breakfast was ready,only left was to call the others or wake them up.

At that moment she heard a loud scream coming one of her sister's, Sae's room.She rushed to see what happened.But then,she didn't notice a figure coming out from the corner,too late to evade,she crashes into her.

----------------
Mayu's eyes shut opened when she heard Yuki's scream."Yuki?!".Wasting no time she jumps out of the bed and went to Yuki's aid.Atsuko was still fast asleep ignorant at what was happening.

Coming out of the door,she felt her body collied with something or the opposite,someone just crashed into her making them both fell on the floor,she at the bottom while that someone on top of her.She was knocked out for a few seconds until she felt the extra weight on her stood up.

"Oh my god I'm sorry!!"The girl helped her stand up.

"Owh"Mayu growled in pain while touching her left arm.

"I'm really sorry Mayu-chan,I was too late to stop myself when you appeared suddenly"Jurina said while helping her sooth the pain on her arm.

"It's no biggy,I was running as well"She smiled sheepishly.The pain slowly disappears.She then remembered why was she running.

"Yuki!"Without waiting for Jurina's reply,she dashed to older girl's direction.

Up ahead,Mayu saw the tarzan named Miichan arrived first with a Mariko just a few feets behind her.

------------
"What's going on here?"Miichan said once she stepped inside the room.She saw a serious Sae kneeling down while Yuki was still on the hammock."'Judging by their position,Sae was probably sleeping when the girl pushed her down.That explains the scream and the loud thud after.'Miichan thought.

"What happened Yuki?!"it was Mariko this time, Mayu and Jurina behind her.

"Sorry,it was my fault"Sae began to apologize.But Yuki waved her hand saying no.

"Noo!I should be the one who needs to apologize,If I only knew yo-"

"Ok that's enough, just tell me what happened exactly"Mariko asked them cutting Yuki's words.

"I bet Sae slept with your friend,morning comes,she sees a stranger beside,pushed her and scream"Tomochin's voice echoed outside the room.All of them turned to her.Miichan couldn't help but to laugh after seeing her sister's face.

"Hahaha"Miichan points at Tomochin's face while clutching her stomach.

"Tomo-nee your cheek has a hand mark on it.."Jurina said.

"Someone got jealous and you! it's not funny!"Tomochin yelled at the laughing Miichan.

"Who did that?"Mariko asked but she already knew the answer seeing a rather nervous Tomomi glancing at the fuming Tomo-

-------------
"Yuko!do you think they'll like it too?"Haruna asked her shorter companion.

"Relax NyanNyan,if they don't like it so be it.I really like THEM on you"Yuko cooly said.They were now in front of the tree house.

"Anyways we're back!!"Yuko shouted through the whole house.After a moment,the others appeared.Shocked faces on Haruna's friends and wolf whistling from Yuko's sisters.

"Wow!"

"Sexy~"

"What's with the outfit?!"

TBC------------

ok that's another short one  :mon sweat:

I prefer short updates  :mon lol:

anyways,thx for reading my messy fic

see ya again soon  :mon bye:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 03:06:49 PM by anoni2 »
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2011, 01:18:18 AM »
Nice yet again, another short chapter Nalyn!!!!

Mariko-sama... Lol :lol: MariMii ares so cute XD
Everyone got worried with Yukirin while Acchan sleep through it :lol:

and what did Yuko made Haruna wear? Don't tell me, she asked her to wear some animal skin, like Yuko and the others wear.... That'll be awesome!
update soon!!!!

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #96 on: September 14, 2011, 03:38:02 AM »
Ahhhhh still don't know what Yuko have Haruna wearing  :lol:

Mariko is so funny, while Miichan just pretended to be sleeping keke

I guess both Takamina and Acchan just slept through all the commotion  XD
they are made for each other  :thumbsup

Little Jurina is so nice to wake up early and prepare everyone breakfast