JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - Crawl

Author Topic: ~ScarletWings~ Collections: Valentine Day Kiss - Feb 14  (Read 23345 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~ScarletWings~ Random One-shots (Scarred Memories: Part 3 March 1)
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2012, 01:58:01 PM »
Yay!!!! The Rappappa will beat up that son of bitch! And Garuran will raise the baby with Black!
A little sequel please~

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2012, 02:23:10 PM »
Go go Rappappa.. lol already ending??

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2012, 04:17:26 PM »
A SEQUEL PWEASE!!! *makes a puppy face*
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2012, 04:28:16 PM »
Pls continue!!!!!!!!!! sequel sequellll!!!!!  :w00t:

Offline RenaChii

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2012, 10:21:42 PM »

Please continue~

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2012, 01:30:13 AM »
That same night, the three queens and the vice president walked out from the hospital after sent the president back to her room, they walked in silence until Gekikara decided to broke it.

“Ne~ how about we hunt down that guy and kill him?” She said, giggling.

“No, to kill him means we’re going to jail. Let’s just make him regret being born.” Sado said with a dangerous smile plastered on her face.

“I think I know how to make him got a ‘dysfunctional’…” Shibuya added with a smirk.

“Hihihihi~ hahahaha~ okotteru!” Gekikara laughed.

“Ah~ But don’t you think it would be a hard task to actually find the guy…” Torigoya blurted, all of them silently agrees.

“Hey… Do you think Black would keep the child or not?” Shibuya asked.

“It’s up to her, I mean… Even if we tell her to keep it, if she doesn’t want it, she’ll just get rid of it… You all do know how Black is.” Sado sighed, Gekikara and Torigoya looked at each other, tilting their heads side-to-side.

“I want a baby niece though…” Torigoya mumbled, Gekikara smiled and nodded her head enthusiastically.

“Then I think we should ask her later about that?”

“Yeah, we should.”

Yes their bonds are so strong...
LoL Gekikaras character is so  :twothumbs

Happy ending with Gakuran&Black  XD
Thank you for your update!
 :kneelbow: Arígatou!
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2012, 11:31:52 AM »
Aww, it's done?

Scarletwings-san, you should continue the story.
I find it really interesting from beginning to end.
I think you should make a sequel into the story, add a little more juice in it.

Don't end it just yet, cause to me it seems a little incomplete.
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2012, 05:33:39 PM »
thank you scarletwings for writing this interesting story! im hoping you'll be writing a sequel to this  :P
i definitely want to find out more and whats going to happen next...and GAKURAN IS JUST TOO SEXY! totally want to see him woo black a bit more  :lol:

Offline ScarletWings

• Derpyderpinator
  • Member+
  • SaeYuki all the way! :D
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2012, 08:29:37 PM »
hola-hey-ho! ScarletWings reporting in~  :cathappy:
so finally i got some inspirations for Scarred Memories sequel :D
thanks for all the supports and comments, guys~
they're really the fuel to make us writers work better and faster  :twothumbs

without further ado, i present you....

Scarred Memories
(sequel: The Birth of New Generation)

--------------------------------------------

Gakuran’s eyes slowly opened, her sleep just got to be interrupted by non-stop shuffling and tossing and turning from the girl that supposed to be sleeping beside her. She groaned out her protest as the moving figure didn’t stop.

“Yukirin..?” Giving up sleeping, finally Gakuran proceeds sitting up and rubbing the sleepiness away from her eyes, muttered her partner’s name sleepily. Only to get heavy-breathing noises and sets of pained groan from the latter.

“Huh? What’s wrong?” Finally snapped back to her senses, Gakuran crawled toward Black, only to find the latter’s abnormal behavior. She’s clutching the bed-sheet tightly her palms turned white, face contorted in pain. Worried, Gakuran removed the bed sheet to help her sit up, but much to her surprise, the bed sheet got a huge wet patch, including the lower part of Black’s night gown. Unable to recover from the shock, Gakuran blushed and immediately blurted

“W-what the hell—Yukirin, did you just masturbate? Jeez I am hurt to not get invited... Heck, all you need to do is just wake me up and ask...”

The latter shook her head frantically, her clutching hand let go of the sheet and found Gakuran’s, squeezing it almost painfully.

“M-my water.. Just b-broke..”

“Huh?”

Forgot about the fact that the “former-queen-Black” is already entering the 9th month of her pregnancy, our poor Gakuran just find herself sitting there dumbstruck over the fact that Black’s baby is now going to pop out from her belly anytime.

And now she felt like she’s just got hit by a train.

“OH SHIT!—I got to call ambulance! Where’s the fucking cellphone—please hang in there, Yukirin!” Gakuran panicked.

“Sae-chan, j-just call Sado—nghh!” Black’s hand squeezed Gakuran’s again, the latter finally managed to find her cellphone and fumbled on it, trying to find Sado’s contact with her shaky hand.

‘fuck fuck fuck—calm the fuck down, Miyazawa Sae! This is a critical occurrence that only you could do something about! Now stop shaking like a sissy that pissed the pants and call Sado!’

Done with her own self-cursing, she finally found Sado’s number. Gakuran mumbled incoherently under her breath and quickly hit the dial button.

“come on, pick up quickly, come on come on come on come on come on—” Gakuran chanted as her now free hand wiping sweats on Black’s face and then hold her hand tightly on hers.

“You got to give me a very good reason to wake me up at this godly ho—” Sado’s sleepy voice rang on Gakuran’s ear and she quickly cut her down before she finishes talking.

“SADO, BLACK’S GONNA GIVE BIRTH, HALP!”

“BLACK IS GONNA WHUT?!”

“GIVE. A. FUCKING. BIRTH. PLEASE COME HERE FAST, I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO!”

“Don’t fucking curse on me you fucking rascal! Her water broke?”

“I’M SORRY AND YES!”

“Calm the hell down! Now pick her up and let her squat down in the bathtub, or lay down or whatever but definitely not sitting down. Make sure the bathtub is clean and then remove her pants and underwear, I’m going to be there in a few.” And before Gakuran could let out any answer, the line already got disconnected.

“Holy crap! How could she end the call just like that!?” Annoyed, Gakuran threw her cellphone to the bed as she stroked Black’s trembling hands.

“S-sae.. chan... it hurts—!” Black let out a whimper.

“Shush baby, it’s okay, I’m here I’m here.. Please hang in there, Sado’s coming okay?” Gakuran cooed while lifting Black’s arm and placed it around her neck, she slowly lifted Black’s limp body and walked to the bathroom.

“ugh.. ughh—Sae-chan.. It hurts—ngh! I swear he’s doing a somersault inside or some shit!” Black’s pained whimper turned into curses as Gakuran busy sprayed the bathtub with the shower using her foot. After struggling a few moments and a small heart-stopping-moment that she almost dropped Black to the floor, Gakuran finally succeed placing her carefully inside the bathtub, raised her hips up and lifted her night gown, revealing her milky legs covered in sticky translucent fluids. She just stares at them dreamily until Black’s hand that’s still on her back clutched on her shirt as the pain kicks again.

“Damn, Yukirin… Never in our lovemaking history I remember seeing you this wet before.. Never.” Gakuran said in awe wearing a perverted expression on her face. Seeing this, Black’s free hand flew in a godly-speed and landed on Gakuran’s head, earning a satisfying smacking sound.

“ITAI!”

“Of all things, you think of that!”

“I’m sorry, but I can’t help it…” Gakuran blushed while removing Black’s underwear, she felt her face burning in embarrassment as she holds the soaked cloth on her hand, her imagination runs wild and she’s about to reminisce the good times with Black on their bed, until she heard loud knocking on the front door.

“That must be Sado! Oh thanks God.. Wait here okay, don’t sit down yet or you’ll crush the baby with your butt. I’ll be back in a sec.” Gakuran gave Black’s hand a soft squeeze and a kiss before she got another painful smack, then left to open the door, and just when she’s about to question on how fast Sado reached their house, her jaw fell to the floor seeing the one standing in front of her.

It’s Gekikara, smiling while biting her nails.

“Ne, Gakuran… Okotte—”

“Gekikara?! What the hell!! I got no time for chit chat! Black’s baby is about to pop out anytime soon! The hell you’re doing here at this hour anyway?!” Gakuran pulled her own hair in frustration and about to slam her head to the nearest wall until she heard hurried footsteps coming closer. Both of them turned their heads and caught a glimpse of Sado, but she’s not alone…

“Sado! What took you so long—wait, what…”

Behind Sado, Shibuya and Torigoya is also running toward the house, leaving Gakuran frozen in front of the door with her jaw fell on the floor.

“Move it, Gakuran! What the hell are you doing there?” Sado shoved Gakuran aside and everyone gets inside the house

“Where is she?” Sado asked.

“In-in the bathroom inside the bedroom..” Gakuran stuttered while her eyes are glued to the three former Queens whom now sitting on the couch in the living room, Torigoya just smile at Gakuran, Shibuya checking her nails and Gekikara stare at Shibuya’s nails with an ‘I want to bite them’ face.

“Wait, wait wait wait! why are you guys here..?” Gakuran asked

“Sado texted us about Black and I just feel like coming here…” Shibuya said nonchalantly.

“I want to see my nephew! ... Or niece? ehh, whatever!” Torigoya beamed happily and Gekikara just nodded enthusiastically, her attention are now back to Shibuya’s nails

“Ne, Shibuya… Can I get a bite?”

“… What?”

“Your nails look tasty”

“… No, go away.”

“Hihihihi.. Ne, okotteru?”

“I’m not if you’re not going to bite me.”

“Then.. itadakimasu!”

“eek—!”

Soon, the scene turned into Gekikara trying to get a taste of Shibuya’s nails while the latter struggled to escape the crazy girl’s persistent attempt, and Torigoya just sit there, reading Gakuran’s manga. While Gakuran, she just stand there with a very dumb and lost face, her brain refuses to register the current situation in front of her eyes, it’s too amusing she don’t want to believe its existence.

But her frozen state just last for a few seconds until Sado’s loud voice rang from inside the bathroom.

“GAKURAN! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!”

“C-coming!!” Gakuran immediately sprinted toward the bathroom, while the three Queens stopped what they’re doing at the moment and followed suit.

“Three of you, out of the room. Now. It’s too crowded!” Sado commanded. Shibuya and Torigoya’s mouth formed an “o” and left the room, pulling the curious Gekikara along the way out.

“Damn, why don’t you tell me you got such small bathtub? This won’t do.. Get her out the bathtub and spoon her.” Sado commanded.

“Spoon her? What?”

“Support her from behind, lift her, hold her, stupid. Quick! And where did you put the towels?”

“o-okay, uhh.. it’s over there” Gakuran pointed above where the cabinet is while carefully lifted Black, who drenched in sweat and slowly squatted down to the fresh towels Sado spread on the floor, letting Black leaned fully on her body and anchored her weight on her elbow that rests on Gakuran’s knee, Gakuran wrapped her arm around Black, just right under her breasts hugging her from behind and Black quickly entangled their fingers together, practically squeezing Gakuran’s hand. Her other arm lifted Black under the leg supporting her weight.

“Good, now Yuki, you can hear me right? Calm down, breathe in and out slowly.” Sado start instructing and Black nodded, she huffed, trying to control her breathing.

“Good, you’re doing very well.. Now in my count, push the baby out okay?” Unable to give any verbal answer other than her pained grunts and whimpers, Black nodded again. Gakuran whispered words of encouragement on her ear and Black starts calming down, her grip on Gakuran’s hand tightens.

“I’m here, Yukirin.. You can do it, I know you can..” Gakuran cooed again, looking at Sado, she nodded.

“One, two.. Three! Push it Yuki!” Sado commanded, Black’s eyes screwed shut, teeth gritting and she let out a long nasal hum

“hhhnnnnnnnnnnggggh--!”

“Very good! You’re doing very good, Yuki.. Now breathe in, breathe out…” Sado instructed again, fearing Black would pass out because she forgot the importance of breathing. Gakuran said nothing and just let Black’s head rests on her shoulder, panting heavily.

“Okay, one more time, Yuki.. Push it like you did just now okay? Gakuran, don’t let her go okay.”

“Never.” Gakuran grinned and kissed Black’s head who could only let out a weak whimper.

“One.. Two.. Three!”

“ugh.. uunnnnngggghhh—aaahh!!” Black’s head flew back and her eyes once again winced closed as she screamed her lungs out, Gakuran could feel Black's nails digging into the flesh on her arm, but she just don't feel any pain anymore.

Gakuran saw it with her own eyes, how the baby slides out smoothly into Sado’s ready hands and she quickly lifted the baby and placed it on Black’s chest. Gakuran looked at the baby with an amazed expression and quickly hold him then kissed the tears away from Black’s cheek, whose hand followed suit to hold her baby while still catching her breath, Sado took another towel and wrapped it around the baby and sighed in contentment. She then continues removing the placenta from Black’s opening, Black exhales loudly as the process carried on. After she’s done, Sado walked toward the small table where she puts her equipments and took a medical scissors. She handed it to Gakuran.

“Here, cut the umbilical cord.”

Startled Gakuran, took her eyes off the baby that rests in Black’s embrace and stared at Sado.

“Huh? Me? Cut the what..?”

“Yep. The umbilical cord.” Sado smiled.

“… Do it.. Gakuran…” Black turned her head, whispered to the frozen Gakuran giving her hand a small squeeze, she’s now sitting comfortably on the towels while still leaned against Gakuran, holding the baby.

“Cut it… here.” Sado lifted the cord and stretched it in front of Gakuran and Black, whose eyes turned as big as plates.

“… Please put it away, Sado-san.. it’s going to touch my nose…” Black said uneasily, Sado just grinned.

“Come on, Gakuran. You’re going to cut it off of the baby as a sign that he’s now living his own life.”

“Hey.. Don’t say it like we’re going to dump him as soon as he’s born…” Gakuran muttered and Black only chuckled. Sado let out a laugh, looking at Gakuran whose hands still holding the scissors.

“Quick, I’m getting tired.” Sado clicked her tongue gaining Gakuran’s attention, who looked at Black, who only smiled at her.

“Yosh~ here we go… Welcome to the new world, kid…” Gakuran lifted the scissors and cut the cord off the placenta.

“Okay, we’re done… Gakuran, go put Yuki on the bed, she need lots of rest.” Sado stood up and patted Black’s head and walked out the bathroom heading to the kitchen sink to wash her hands, only to be attacked with questions from the three curious Queens.

“How is it going?”

“Is it baby-girl or baby-boy?”

“Wow, I never know Black could scream like that!”

“Shut up, Geki”

“Ne, okotteru?”

“You two shut up, or I’ll do it myself with my bloody hands”

“Eww, that’s just gross”

“Did you just say… Blood? *grins, start biting nails*

“No! Geki!”

“Hihihihihi! Hahahahahahaha!!”

“Shut the hell up! Black is resting!”

And the silly bickering keeps on going.

Inside the bedroom, Gakuran sits on the side of the bed, staring lovingly at Black’s face.

“You did a splendid job back there, dear…”

“… Thank you, for supporting me when I needed it the most…” Black smiled, contentment filled her heart and seeing Gakuran looked so happy pleased her even more.

“Don’t mention it, I’ll always do, whenever you need it…” Gakuran leaned in and kissed Black’s forehead. “I love you, Yukirin…”

“I love you too…” Gakuran smiled hearing this, and kissed Black's lips gently.

“Now go get some rest okay? I’m going to wash my hands and told those noisy Queens to shut up.”

“Un..” Black answered and giggled afterwards.

“Sleep tight too, kiddo..” Gakuran cooed to the sleeping baby, and walked out the room, closing the door gently.

When Gakuran set her foot into the living room, the silly quarrel getting even louder with Torigoya slapping Shibuya's hands that pulling on her jacket while screaming to get Gekikara, who's biting her ear, off of her.

“You guys sure don’t know how to keep quiet…” Gakuran said as she walked toward the kitchen, following Sado. The quarrel immediately stopped.

“Hey, hey, what’s the baby’s gender?” Torigoya asked curiously.

“It’s a boy.”

“How’s black?” Shibuya asked again.

“She’s resting on the bed, you guys could see her in a few minutes I think..?”

“ne, ne, how’s your ears after she screamed on them?” Gekikara asked, giggling.

“It’s fine, I’m used to it already.” Gakuran shot her a meaningful smile and washed her hand after Sado finished.

“Wow tiger, we don’t need that kind of details anyway..” Shibuya raised her eyebrows, Gakuran laughed.

“Shibuya, what does she mean by ‘used to it already’?” Gekikara asked again, tilting her head side-to-side in confusion, Shibuya blushed and pulled her ear.

“ow! ow! Hey what the hell!”

“Payback for biting my ear. Let’s go see Black.” Shibuya mumbled while blushing.

“Why is your face so red?”

“Shut up.”

“Oh, hey I wanna go too!” Torigoya chirped while following the other two Queens, and Sado is about to follow them.

“Oi, Sado..”

Sado turned her head, facing Gakuran’s grinning face.

“Thanks a lot, I owe you one.”

“Heh, it’s nothing… just send the payment to my account.”

“………………”

“hahahaha, look at your face! What the hell is that weird face you’re pulling! I’m just kidding anyway!” Sado cackled, pointing at Gakuran’s face.

“That’s one hella jokes you’re doing right there… I thought you're fucking serious...” Gakuran sighed, Sado just stare at her with an expressionless face.

“… W-what is it? Don't tell me you really meant it...” Gakuran gulped, her fingers start to count how much the money she had on her account. But fortunately, Sado asked something different from what she thought it is.

“Promise me one thing, Gakuran.”

“… What is it…?”

“Protect them, Yuki and the baby. As he’s now also a part of us, the old Rapappa. I’ll never let anyone mess with us, if you get what I’m trying to say…” Sado stopped and looked deep into Gakuran's eyes. “I want you to protect them with your life, do you understand?”

“… I understand.” Gakuran gave Sado a smile, her eyes are not blinking even from Sado's intense stare.

“Good. Now go, Yuki might need your help now.”

“Okay…”

Gakuran walk passed Sado, and turned her head again.

“Thanks again, Mariko-sama” she shot another charming grin of hers and then left Sado in the living room.

“Heh, that rascal…” Sado smiled, and opened the door to see the three Queens plus Gakuran surrounding Black and her baby, with Gekikara got into a small bickering with Gakuran.

“A very heart-warming scene, right Yuko-san?” Sado closed her eyes and exhaled, smiling over the kids inside the room.

--------------------------------------------

yosh~ and thats a quick drabble for Sae-chan's birthday!  :cow:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENKING  :cow: :heart: :heart: :heart:
please serve us more SaeYuki moments  :deco:

until next update, guys! :cathappy:

P.S: when I'm done typing the last sentence, "Yuuhi wo Miteiruka" randomly played on my winamp and it shocked me how it suits the last scene! :D
Recommended song for the story!
:twothumbs
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 08:38:17 AM by ScarletWings »
My doodle box~ :3
Currently ongoing, "The Infinity Saga"

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2012, 09:57:35 PM »
This was... *speechless and in awe*

Thank you!  :bow:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~ScarletWings~ Collections: The Birth of New Generation August 12)
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2012, 05:11:40 AM »
awwwww the first rappapa member :D a kiddo :D cute!! love this story thanx a lot

Offline ScarletWings

• Derpyderpinator
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2012, 07:47:37 PM »
ScarletWings reporting in~  :cathappy:

oookay, so i just listened to Tomochin's "Boku no Sei" and searched the lyrics out of curiosity...
and before i know it, i'm already writing this :|

the pairings are random, you can just assume it as any pairings you want.
but at a few parts i just make it SaeYuki... just because.  :deco: /shot

anyway, please enjoy the short update :nervous

----------------------------------

Boku no Sei
(My Fault)

You cover your head with the hood of your jacket
So I can't see your face
I know your tears were overflowing

“Don’t…” her weak and shaky voice stopped you right on your track. Her face covered with the hood of her jacket and you can’t see her face.

Just like that night.

But you saw something else. You’ve seen it way too clearly.

The overflowing tears rolling down her cheeks.

The one who's bad is me
There are far too many times when we disagree...
I wonder if I could've loved a different person
In the season when we didn't meet

“Shut the hell up!”

“No, YOU are the one should shut up and listen to me!”

“I did! I already did for the godforsaken two years! I always listened to your selfishness!”

“What you’re trying to say?”

“I got it enough, I’m fed up with your—”

“No, I AM fed up with this. Jeez, I totally got no idea why I could spend these two years living with you.”

“Where are you going?! We’re not done talking—”

“I’m outta here.”

And the door slammed shut.

More than this
I wish you wouldn't
Blame only yourself
Please laugh
Like you did back then...

“You’re right… I’m such a whinny selfish bitch, I’m no good…” She smiled a bitter smile between her tears.

You could only stand there, your face hot with tears you tried so hard to hold back.

You hated it.

You always hated it when she’s being like this. Sure you got tired from her selfishness from time to time, but compared to all those selfishness, you hated it when she blames everything to herself the most.

You just wanted to see her smile.

The smile like how you two used to have fun together without having any thoughts other than each other in mind.

I reached out my arms
Gently wrapped you up
And embraced you (embraced you)
Even if those days when love wasn't lost in the water are torn to pieces
I want to be by your side
On and on, until we become mere fossils

“Shush… it’s not your fault…”

“Stop saying that…”

“…”

“You always say that whenever we have an argument.”

“…”

“… Why don’t you say something?”

“I don’t want to, I just want to hug you like this… Can’t we just stay like this a little longer..?”

We’re hurting together
Silently and clumsily
But still, once and even now
I think love’s getting in our way

“WHY ARE YOU SO—YOU JERK! I HATE YOU!”

“AND YOU THINK YOU’RE SO HIGH? OH PLEASE”

“SHUT UP!” she slammed the door on your face, you sighed and sits on the floor, back leaned against the sturdy door.

Then you heard sniffling sounds from the other side.

“… Hey…” You leaned closer to the door, knocking it slightly with your head.

“… *sniffs*”

“… Please don’t cry… I’m sorry…”

“… Buy me watermelons and I’ll open the door…”

You chuckled and stands up, opening the door yourself to find her sitting in front of the door with a cute pout on her face, puffy cheeks and red-eyes.

You smiled at her and held out your hand.

“Let’s go.”

When we can't
Say goodbye
All we can do is face each other
On the days we met by chance
Once more...

Ever since the last day you’ve seen her face, things aren’t going easy as you thought it would be.

And they say ‘time heals’ huh?

You walked aimlessly on the road, you just don't care that people looking at you, especially your messed up short hair weirdly. Your mind only filled with the memories of you and her that craved inside your heart.

You walked across the field next to the small river, under the bridge.

The place when the two of you meet for the first time.

The place when you confessed your love.

The place when the two of you shared your first kiss.

And as the memories floods inside your mind, you saw the familiar figure standing not far from where you busy daydreaming.

It’s her.

But it’s a lie, isn’t it?

She left, and at that time you didn’t even say anything as you saw her walk away.

But the girl standing with her back facing you, she’s just too familiar.

And for some reason, you just can’t tear your eyes away from her

Her long, black hair.

Her slender and graceful figure.

Until she turned her head to you, her big, round eyes petrified you on the spot and flashed a small, weak, but sincere smile.

A smile that’s so dazzling in your eyes.

A smile you missed so much.

"It's been a while..." She said with longing in her eyes.

It’s really her.

While I think of
All the many meanings of love
I'll close my eyes
No matter what faults
I have to pardon
I'm in love with you

You tossed and turned on your bed for the nth time tonight, as much as you need your beloved sleep you just can’t drift off to dreamland.

Not after what happened last night.

Your broken heart, and her farewell.

You closed your eyes and sighed, it still amazing how much love you had for the girl that just literally dumped you because of something you don’t even know.

“You’re so fucking stupid or what?” you mumbled to actually yourself.

“… But… I love you…” you whispered into the thin air as tears start to leak out from your eyes.

It’s going to be a very long night.

I can't do anything
And that never changes
So I'll be by your side (by your side)
You cover your head with the hood of your jacket
So I can't see your face
I know your tears were overflowing

“Tell me, what should I do?” You pleaded, but she just stays silent.

“Say something… please, don’t be like this… I don’t know what I should do if you’re like this…”

“… Nothing, just stay away from me…”

“That’s stupid, I promised you I’ll be by your side!”

“Then… Then just break it. It doesn’t make sense if you bring this up now…” She said coldly, she cover her head with the hood of her jacket and walked away.

But you know her heart is hurting, just like how your heart is.

And you wonder if her tears are overflowing.

Just like how yours are.

----------------------------------

Yup! and that's for now, folks~  :cathappy:
until the next update! ScarletWings reporting out~ :cow:

P.S: for some reason, i can't edit the size of the texts except for the title, so yeah forget it and if it's too small for your liking.... just zoom it so it'll be big enough? XD
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 09:15:41 PM by ScarletWings »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2012, 08:35:33 PM »
Again you left me speechless with your update...  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline ScarletWings

• Derpyderpinator
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2012, 08:52:07 PM »
@sakura_drop_: eh? Cat got your tongue? Loljk XD thanks a lot for keep reading my random drabbles (•´ω`•) ♡

Offline Pandah

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ~ScarletWings~ Collections: Boku no Sei (My Fault) - August 15
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2012, 05:50:46 AM »
wooo! more saeyuki :D loving it!

lol at sae being so perverted when yukis about to give birth *facepalm*

and boku no sei was so sad D: feel the angst!

keep up the good work!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2012, 10:50:00 PM »
Scarred Memories is so warming my heart! thx!

Offline ScarletWings

• Derpyderpinator
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2012, 08:22:19 PM »
hi minna!
first of all, thanks for commenting! :deco:
and no, i'm not here for an update, sorry :nervous
i know i shouldn't be lurking around, but i just found something interesting so i think i should share it.. :D
i recommend watching this clip while reading "Scarred Memories Sequel"

since yukirin made sounds that i think suited for a giving-birth mom (i lol-ed so much though..)

and... that's all, till next update minna! :cow:

p.s.: do take a quick glance on my new ongoing fic, "The Infinity Saga"
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 09:16:14 AM by ScarletWings »

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2012, 07:37:18 AM »
LOL at gekikara.. still bitting her nail at that situation xD and only say ne.. okotteru ? *can't you say anything except that? huh geki?* :hiakhiakhiak: and look at how panic gakuran.. panic but still pervert xD
i laugh very hard until my stomach hurt.. please update more saeyuki again~~ i LOVE your drabbles so much..

Offline ScarletWings

• Derpyderpinator
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2013, 03:00:50 PM »
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, MINNA :cow: :wub:

----------------------------------------------

Valentine's Day Kiss

Yuki huffed after taking another glance over her wristwatch for the nth time, it’s 10:48 PM, already more than an hour over from their supposed to be meeting time tonight.

“Where is she…?” Yuki mumbled as she starts to roam aimlessly around her spot in front of the cozy café she often went with Sae on their dates in Tokyo.

Yuki was supposed to meet up with Sae today as she’s going to give a handmade chocolate to her girlfriend and planned to spend the rest of the holiday with her genking as today is also the day of their anniversary, but her one-sided plan got ruined by Sae’s sudden announcement of “going out to buy something for mom” and didn’t get any further explanation until around 8 PM, the Casanova genking suddenly called her for late dinner.

And now the girl that supposed to be arrived here first is nowhere to be seen. Yuki took another glance to her wristwatch, 10:50 PM.

Her patience is running thin.

Pouting to actually no one but herself, Yuki fixed her scarf and decided to stroll around the street in front of the tall and beautifully decorated clock tower. She flipped her phone open and checking her mail, re-reading the “I’m on my way, Rin-chan. Will be there soon!” text message from Sae that was arrived around twenty-minutes ago. Lifting her head, Yuki puffed her hot breath into the cold night air as she sighed, in both frustration and admiration toward the beautiful sight in front of her. She starts to think whether the genking caught on something on her way or totally forgot about their appointment after meeting someone else on the way. Thinking about the possibility of the second option, Yuki irritated-ly kicked a random pebble then sighed in disappointment and hurt. She shook her head and opened her bag taking out a small tube decorated with ribbons and colorful glitters, filled with her handmade chocolates. Lifting the glass tube to the air with both of her hands, Yuki stare in awe at the beautiful lights reflected from the shiny glitters which caught the street lights, her annoyance toward a certain genking start to fade away as she now becoming too busy enjoying the captivating view.

Until she felt two long arms wrapped around her waist, hot breath on her ear, familiar scent of shampoo on her nose, and surge of warmth that spreads all over her body like wild fire. She felt her body stiffened at the zero-distance between them.

Sae finally arrived.

“Omatase~” Sae mumbled against Yuki’s hair, who was planning to turn around and snapped the cheery tone away from the genking. But her plan crumbles shamelessly into dust as Sae starts smelling on her neck, Yuki’s face flushed bright red and her body starts to give in into Sae’s ministration.

“Hmm… if only you know how intoxicating your scent is… Unfortunately, you have no idea” Sae chuckled as she snuggled closer to the younger girl. Yuki smiled sheepishly and silently thanked God for her creepy smile right now has been perfectly hidden by the holy curtain of her hair.

“Osoi.” Yuki blurted out trying to sound as cold as possible, retracting her hands and about to put the glass tube back into her bag before Sae’s hands interrupted her.

“Uwa—is that for me?” Sae grinned, Yuki ‘hmph’-ed a reply.

“I think I lost the mood to give it to you already.”

“Yadaaaa~ I’m sorry, Rin-chan… The train I’m on suddenly got maintenance problem, so I ran all the way here…”

Hearing the plea, guilty washed over Yuki’s heart and she turned her body so they’re now watching each other. Sae proofed her words as her drenched in sweat face greeted Yuki’s vision. Sae’s all sweaty although they’re in the middle of a cold night.

Eyes turning huge, Yuki hurriedly took her handkerchief and starts wiping Sae’s sweaty face. Enjoying the affection, Sae grinned dumbly. Upon seeing this, Yuki suddenly feel the annoyance coming back so her hand moved aside, pinching the grinning face as she pouts.

“Itai—Yukirin—itaitaitaitaitai!—” Sae chanted and Yuki let go of her pinching fingers, only to land a weak slap on Sae’s reddening cheek.

“You made me wait for almost two hours! On this date! I don’t even know how to properly react about this…” Yuki said dejectedly, turned her heels and walked away. Sae chased her girlfriend and hugged her again, locking her right on the spot.

“Nooooo—don’t go! I’m sorry, I really am… Please don’t be angry…”

“… Do you even remember what day is it today?”

“February 14th…?”

“………”

“… Uhh, Valentine’s Day?”

“Mou~! I hate you!” Yuki struggled to escape herself from Sae’s persistent hold, from her whining voice Sae could tell that Yuki is already on the verge of tears. She grabbed Yuki’s shoulder and spun her around to face her, and before Yuki could protest further, Sae suddenly get down on one knee and flipped open a box she kept inside her pocket, showing a shiny diamond ring.

“Kashiwagi Yuki, kekkon shiyou.

One question and everything struck upon Yuki’s heart like a lightning bolt. She just stands there frozen, eyes not even blinking. Sae start to contemplate whether her impulsive action shocked the life out of Yuki or it’s just so lame to the point that even Yuki, being a reaction queen she is, can’t even give out a proper reaction.

But then she saw flood of tears trailing down Yuki’s cheeks and the girl’s shaky legs suddenly gave up making her body slid down sitting on the cold asphalt bawling her eyes out like a baby, while Sae, although dumbfounded, hurriedly approach the crying girlfriend of hers and kneeled in front of her trying to stop her from crying and making a scene.

“Yu-Yukirin, what’s wrong? Don’t cry! You—You don’t like the ring? It’s okay! Let’s go back to the shop and look for the new one—”

“Baka!

Yuki hit Sae’s arm as she bawled louder, and Sae feeling as lost as ever, could only reach out for her girlfriend enveloping her in a hug and cooed, trying desperately to calm her down. Although feeling Yuki’s body shifts a little from time to time, Sae decided to ignore it.

“Ne, Rin-chan… Gomen ne… I’m really sorry for ruining this special day… I’m sorry I can’t spend the rest of the day today with you… I’m sorry for—” Sae’s train of words left hanging on her throat as Yuki suddenly lifted her head then pulled Sae’s head toward hers making their lips smacked against each other, they kissed awkwardly for a few moments but it turned out into a heated one as seconds passes by. Yuki opened her mouth slightly encouraging Sae to follow suit, then she felt Yuki’s tongue pushes something into her mouth then gave a last teasing lick on her lips before pulling away entirely. It took a few seconds for Sae to register what the familiar sweetness inside her mouth is.

It’s a chocolate.

“… Happy Valentine’s Day, Sae-chan…” Yuki whispered shyly, slightly giggling over their tomato-red faces. Sae blinked a few times and chuckled after realizing what the sudden chocolate-kiss deal is about.

“Happy anniversary too, Yukirin…” Sae squatted again like a frog in front of the still sitting girl, grinning wide like a kid, the ring is on her hand. Yuki put her hand on her mouth as she tried hard to swallow her tears and sobs preventing them to coming out again.

“You remembered the anniversary…” Yuki whispered softly.

“What is that supposed to be mean, of course I do!” Sae grinned, pinching Yuki’s cheek, the latter only let out a soft chuckle.

“Let’s get married?” Sae asked in a rather innocent way showing the ring to Yuki again. Yuki smiled shyly and tucked her hair behind her ear then answered,

“Yes, let’s…”

That’s the only answer Sae needed and she knows she couldn’t be any happier than she already is right now. She excitedly lifted Yuki’s hand then put on the shiny diamond ring on Yuki’s long slender ring-finger, then kissed her hand.

“Mine.” Sae exclaimed proudly as Yuki giggled over her childishness.

“Forever yours.” Yuki replied with a smile then leaned forward to place another kiss on Sae’s lips, which the latter responds eagerly. The couple then giggled and walked away, deciding to hurry up and get something to eat as the night gets even later.

----------------------------------------------

~ScarletWings~
« Last Edit: February 14, 2013, 03:08:29 PM by ScarletWings »

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2013, 04:47:35 PM »
U must know.. This is the sweetest saeyuki fic that i ever read.. So perfect! Ahhh me blushing and smiling widely while read this ^///^ sankyu for this valentine present x)

Me always wait your sweety and cute fic xD
:bow:

Ps: U forget to change the tittle :-)

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - Crawl