JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Japanese Girl

Author Topic: Your smile (KojiYuu OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 2444 times)

Offline Azusa

Your smile (KojiYuu OS) - COMPLETED
« on: March 14, 2015, 03:20:47 AM »
Hello everyone, I am a new member here, please take care of me ...  :mon innocent:
This is my first fic ...
If you find incorrect grammar or bad, please do not throw me to use paper, stone, especially using a knife, you can kill me y know!  :mon hanky:
Haha ... well, please enjoy it ...  :mon sweat:

"Hey, let's go to Tokyo next week." A girl that is similar to gachapin sitting next to me who was lying on bed.
"Tokyo? What would you do there?" I closed the book I've been reading.
"Mmm ... I want to meet with my old friends."
I sat. "Old friends?" I tilted my head. "Who?"
"Marichan."
"Ah, Shinoda-senpai." I smiled sadistically. "I'll tell her that you just assume she's an old friend." I took my phone on the desk.
"Eh? Wait!" She seized my cell phone and hide it behind her. "Hahaha ... I'm just kidding."
"Tsk." I sat on my bed. "I want to sleep all day on Sunday."
"Mouu ... Yukoooo ... pleaseeee ..." Miichan shaking my body. "If you're not with me, my mom would not let me go."
“Yaaaaadaaaa.”
Miichan suddenly silent. "Actually ... it's about Kojima-senpai as well."
"WHAT?" Instantly I sat down and my eyes widened heard the name mentioned by Miichan. "What happened with Haruna-senpai?"
"Ah, maybe I'd better go with Takamina."
"Nooooo ... please tell to me."
"Yaaadaaaaa."
"Miichaaaaaaaaannnn ..."
"Then let's go to Tokyo next week."
"OK."

~~~~~

Flash back …

"Oi, Bakamina, you slow!" I and Miichan yelled to Takamina who ran behind us. I'm very excited to get our new school.
"Wait!" Takamina looks breathless catch her breath. "What did you eat this morning? Why are you so excited?"
"It's the first day we become a high school student! We'll meet new friends! "
"Yup ... yup ... yup ... maybe we'll get that cute friends. Or seniors who are super cute! Miichan, let's go!"And we ran again.
The opening ceremony had already started when we arrived. We sat on the bench at the back near the entrance. In front of the door looks the seniors who seem council members stood in a row to help the passage of the ceremony. They look very cool. I do not really listen to what is being said the principal and the student council president who gave a speech to the new students, but I pay attention all my new friends and seniors who stood in front of the door.
"Kojima-san, can you bring her to the infirmary?" A teacher calls one of the seniors who stood at the front door, then a tall and long-haired girl into the ceremony room. Her face was very cute. I had not seen it in among the others, perhaps earlier she was outside.
The girl named Kojima was walking beside me. She is very fragrant. Aaahhh ... I want to be a sick girl. I want to be taken by Kojima-senpai.
"Yuko!" Takamina hit my head.
"Hey, what's wrong with you!" I held my head.
"Your face looks very nasty!"

~~~~~

I'm not a coward, but somehow suddenly I became a coward when I was near her. Even I did not dare speak to her. I only dare to see her from afar. Sometimes I approached her, but just to be someone else.
Her name is Kojima Haruna. Miichan who told me. Senpai who stole my heart from the first time I saw her. But somehow, behind her face and her smile, I see the sadness in her eyes. Her smiles and laughs with her friends, it looks just like a lie.
She is always with four of her friends. When with her friends, she was more silent than to speak. She is an introvert.

~~~~~

I don’t know what was wrong before, but her friends from other classes, often bully her. Once I heard her friend asked her, "Are you being bullied them?" She just smiled and said. "There is nothing, just a little misunderstanding."
I don’t know why that girls hate Haruna-senpai. I'm sure she's a good girl. She's a smart girl and not too much talking. Is it possible because they are jealous?
When there is bidding to become members of the new council in my school, I was very excited to follow it. And yes, I managed to get in.
For students who pass the test selection must attend event to stay in school to get guidance. And that's where I feel the pain that is extraordinary. I don’t know why, but it makes me angry, sad, hurt.
Bunch of bastards girl who is also a member of the student council snapped Haruna-senpai in front of us, the juniors. Haruna-senpai just silent. Nobody defend her. They snapped her with rude words and inappropriate in front of the juniors, because they should give a good example to us.
Haruna-senpai just shut up and listen. She did not cry. That's what makes me a little quiet. I want to defend Haruna-senpai, but who am I? Even I do not know what their problem!
Once they are satisfied scold Haruna-senpai, they go. Haruna-senpai standing in front of our row and smiled. She apologized for the ruckus earlier. She only said that if it was nothing.
I don’t know the meaning of her silence. Maybe she pretended deaf, maybe pretending to be strong, may not want to prolong the problem. I don’t know.
When the night came, seniors held a guidance in the corridor near our room. Once again, I see them talking rudely to Haruna-senpai. Actually, what’s wrong with their mind! That bastards constantly treat Haruna-senpai like that.
When it was already late, everything has to sleep. I consent to the senpai who keep us up to go to the restroom. When passing the stairs near the bathroom, I saw Haruna-senpai up the stairs alone. On the landing was very dark and Haruna-senpai did not bring illumination slightest. I undo my intention to restroom and followed her. I looking for Haruna-senpai in between classes lined. Apparently she was standing at the end of the corridor facing out. Her long hair blowing in the wind looks very beautiful.
She turned to me. Looks like she knows my arrival.
"What are you doing here?" Haruna-senpai asked me.
"Umm ..." I scratched the back of my head. "I ... I followed you."
"Why?"
I walked over and stood beside her. "Senpai walking alone in the dark, so ... umm ..." Damn! Why all of a sudden I got nervous like this.
"Hm?" She turned to me.
I saw her eyes, like she had been crying.
"I'm sorry." I bowed.
Haruna-senpai chuckled. "It's okay. So you worrying about me, huh. "
I could only nod.
"Thank you. But I'm fine. I was just looking for a quiet place."
It was the first and last time I talked to her.
After the council guidance ended, I never spoke to her. She always looks busy. She often went to the library with her friends. Though I sit in front of her, she does not see me. Probably because they do not know me. Yes, that time is dark where we talk, maybe she couldn't clearly see my face.
Towards the graduation exam, students in grade three very busy with a variety of exercises and tests, it made me even more rarely met with her. No one knows that I'm in love with Haruna-senpai, even Miichan and Takamina. I do not want to make Haruna-senpai feel uncomfortable with me. Could see her, it is enough for me. What a coward I am!

~~~~~

After graduation announcement, I never saw her again. I do not know the news about her, I do not know where she lives now. Absolutely not know. Frankly, I'm very concerned about the situation. With all her past at this school, whether she would occasionally come back to this school. And yes, I have never seen her, although sometimes the seniors come to visit. I miss her so much.

End of flashback

~~~~~

When Miichan mentioned Kojima-senpai name, I'm very excited. It's like rain in the summer. I've really wanted to see her again, though perhaps she had not remember me.
In the end Miichan and Takamina know that I love Haruna-senpai when I crying hard when Haruna-senpai graduated from school. I think, it is just a feeling of awe a junior to senior, but did not. This feeling has never changed, and the more days, I more miss her.  Do she introvert as before?
Shinoda-senpai is one friend of  Haruna-senpai, and she is Miichan’s girlfriend. Actually Shinoda-senpai probably know a lot of information about Haruna-senpai, but she never tell me. Maybe she want me to stop hoping to her. I do not know, maybe she do not want me to look stupid because too hope to someone who may not know who I am.
But now everything has changed. Yuko cowardly had disappeared. Now I will not be afraid anymore. If she does not remember me, then I'll start from the beginning and I will make sure that she will fall into my arms.

~~~~~

"Yuko, is everything ready?"
"Un." I nodded with enthusiasm.
"You look more excited than I was."
"Yup, because we will go to Tokyo. I have faith that I will meet with Haruna-senpai! "
Miichan just shook her head. Of course. Though Shinoda-senpai just say that Haruna-senpai now in Tokyo and worked there.

After several hours of traveling by train, we finally arrived in Tokyo. Shinoda-senpai already waiting for us.
"Hey, my gachapin, hello Oshima-san."
"Hello, Shinoda-senpai, long time no see."
"I never thought that you would eventually accompany this spoiled Gachapin go to Tokyo."
"Haha ... she's coming with me after I mentioned the name of Kojima-senpai." I stepped Miichan foot.
"Ittai!"
Shinoda-senpai laughed.

~~~~~

This is not one of Miichan or Shinoda-senpai, they've been trying to tell me. Shinoda-senpai ever once saw Haruna-senpai walking near the shopping center. Only that. And I'm too much hope.
We were in Tokyo for two days, Saturday and Sunday. We stay at Shinoda-senpai home. For two days I continued to walk around to different places, hoping fate brought us together. But not. I did not find Haruna-senpai. My nyannyan.

I went home in feeling a little disappointed.
"Yuko, are you okay?"
"Un. I'm just a little tired. "I smiled a little.
"All right, take a break and sleep then."
"Un."
Miichan went home that is not far from my house.
I do not know why, but suddenly I was crying. I miss nyannyan. Names that never I say to Haruna-senpai, or even in front of my friends.
I held my fence, crying, my other hand looking for the key that was in my pocket. Damn! Where are my keys? I'm looking for in a bag there too. Then someone tapped my shoulder.
"Oshima-san?" I turned my head and crying more hard.
I dropped my bag and hugged tightly someone standing in front of me.
"He-hey, what happened?" She stroked my back.
"Nyannyan." I sobbed.
"Nyannyan?"
After a while I stopped and let go of my arms. "I am sorry."
She chuckled. "It’s okay. Mmm ... you're looking your cat? "
Ah, shit! I was saying the word nyannyan.
"Un. I've been looking for my cat, and I do not see it " I scratched the back of my head.
She nodded. "Ah, by the way, what are you doing at here? And wow, Senpai remember me?
She laughed and covered her mouth with her hand. "Of course. And starting today, I'm staying here." Haruna-senpai pointed toward the house which is located right next to my house.
"Really?"
“Un.”
Yes. Yuko first opportunity. Use it well!
I bowed my head. "What’s wrong?" Haruna-senpai asked me.
"My key is gone."
"Eh?"
"I came home from Tokyo, probably my keys fell on the trip."
"Mmm ... you can sleep at my house tonight."
"Eh? Really? "
"Un. Come on, it's too late!" Haruna-senpai took my bag that fell and took my hand to get into her house.
"I missed you, Senpai."
"I know." She chuckled and kept pulled me.
"Eh? Senpai? "
“Just call me, Haruna.”
"Mmm … how about nyannyan?"
"That's the name of your cat."
"Is not. My cat is gone, now nyannyan name I give to you. "
She laughs. "All Right."
"And call me Yuko."
"How about Yuuchan?"
"The name is cute."
"My squirrels is gone, now Yuuchan name I gave to you."
"Eh? Senpai had a squirrel?"
"Un. When I was in high school." She winked at me.

~~~~~

End

I will make Haruna version later ...  :mon determined:
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 08:46:58 PM by sophcaro »

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
Re: Your smile (KojiYuu OS)
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 06:49:44 AM »
oh my god... i luv it  :ptam-kiss:
thank u author-san :inlove: :inlove:
i want more :thumbup

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2015, 06:54:23 AM »
so cute but... I need another chapter os omethign like that.. because sempai notice her!

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 05:14:18 PM »
Yes haru's chapter!!!!!!"!" :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Coooooooool!!!!!!

Kojiyuu+marimii yeah..... :panic:
Nice fic author-san
« Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 03:44:51 PM by arawche079 »

Offline KojiMa MaYuki

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2015, 01:35:33 AM »
nice fic :ptam-glow:

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2015, 06:51:27 AM »
It's look like...umm...umm..ah,nothing,forget it..hehe
I like your fic author-san..
Please update soon, i want haruna ver ..

Offline JoeYee

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kojiyuu all the way~
    • JoeYee14
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2015, 05:47:31 PM »
Aww... The kojiyuu is so kawaii.. :shy2: :shy2
Update Haruna's version soon~ Keep up the good work! :glasses:
Mainly Kojiyuu shipper! But I also enjoy Atsumina, Wmatsui, Mayuki, Marimii, Tomotomo, Yuiparu, Sayamilky.
Well basically the mainstream pairings. :33

Stories~
Humans and Robots (Kojiyuu + Others) [COMPLETED]
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=38900.msg1321483#msg1321483

Love Within The Club (Kojiyuu)
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39693.0

→ JoeYee's OS Corner ←
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=39254.0

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hitomi - Japanese Girl