JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Riraito

Author Topic: Beats of Love [SayaMilky,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] - chapter 16 (18/07/17)  (Read 130169 times)

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
*saves spot 'vanish

Back...fuhh..*relieve sigh...it been a long time..embee san..zhen..hehe..
im sorry for leavin my spot too long..gomenne~~
first is chap 13..then 14..now..lets go to YEAY TIME~

I let out a Pokeball. “Pikachu, I choose you!”

BOOOM!!!

“GRAAAAH!!! I’m… TANI-ZARD!!!”

“Hey! I didn’t pick you!”

Tani-zard rolled her eyes, “Live with it.”

“Fine… Tani-zard! Use your screeching voice!”

“Seriously?” Tani-zard raised her non-existing brow, “Psh… you’re a horrible trainer.” Tani-zard ignored my command as she runs towards the frog and slammed him with her huge body.

“Smack down!”

“Way to go, Tani-zard! Now get back into your ball.”

“What? But I still have-...”

ZUUP!

“Grrr… you think you can defeat me with that ugly lizard? Think again!”

Misery time of tani-zard..may her rest in peace~

“We’re worried, that’s why! What if something happened to you? What if he did something to you? What if… what if you got raped by him?!”

“Nothing’s gonna happen! You think I’m that retarded?”

“Oh yeah? What made you so convinced that he’s just being a friendly ass jerk that’s not trying to take advantage of you?”

Before Rena could answer, the door opened. Sayanee and the others got in with a doctor. Yui and Tani pushed Sayanee forward with silly grins and snickers on their faces. She approached me with a lopsided grin while rubbing the back of her neck,

“This might come as a shock for you but Airi is…” She exchanged glances with Rena, sighing deeply before looking at me with an apologetic eyes.

“He’s gay.”

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....(thanks to that...i accidentally spits my drink)..=='

Milky has been holding her phone for the past few hours, she should be sleeping right now. But no, she can’t close her eyes even for a second. Her mind is still wide awake, bugged by one thing at the moment. The thing concerning her crush...

Meehh....when will milky finally realized...i hope yui help her poor slow-pace friend...=='

TO THE CHAP 14 WE GO~

“Oh, Rena-san! Just good timing! And Miyuki too! What a surprise!” Yuki greeted me with a lazy wave as she gave a side hug to the frowning Jurina. Yes, what I meant by a side hug is Yuki is currently laying on the same bed as Jurina, side by side.

“Yuki, are you even allowed to laid there?”

“No, the nurse almost chased me away but I just gave her a wink and she’s the one walking herself out.”

LOL

“Jurina-san, you got something on your lips.”

It’s like deja vu, once again happening in front of me. The sight made me trembles in envy. I don’t have the right to feel this but I just can’t… not when the person I longed for is ignoring me.

“Oiii Renaaaa… What are you still doing there? Aren’t you gonna eat this? It’s really good!” Yuki called me, resulting with every eyes in the room to fall on me. I must’ve looked like a fool standing there idly like an idiot.

Rena....=='....speaks urself out.

“What’s with the face? You got a split personality disorder or something, Rena?”

we all know you do..lol..

I was expecting Yuki to make a funny face or sound, but she gave me that genuine look of concern. The rare face she ever made once in a lifetime. I think she’s the one having some identity disorders.

pfffffftttttttttttttttttttttttt~~

YUki..tell rena the truth..all of it..is milky ....with jurina...is it has something to do with yui calling milky.??
yukirin-style~..niceeeee yuki~ i forgot u had it in you~

Thanks zhen..thanks embee san..waitin patiently for next~  :thumbsup
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 09:10:25 PM by kuro_black29 »
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
F.I.N.A.L.L.Y! An update~
Poor Yuihan. Just let your Sayaka alone for now.
And Sayaka, just be a (wo)man-,- Or I'll take Miyuki from you. Okay, kidding XD
Jurina and Rena still being stupid, ne author-san?
YUKIIIIIIIII, I DON'T KNOW YOU CAN BE THAT SMART AND COOL LEADER! I WUB YOU! XD
Paruru just sooooooo...aggresive? Or maybe full of herself? Well. I love this side of Paruru. Fighting, Paruru!
And thanks for the hilarious AtsuMina XD

Thank you for the update, Zhen-chan and Em-chan^o^/
I'll wait for the next chapter^^
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
It's kinda complicated between w matsui.

I'm curious about jurina and airi!!  :smhid

About sayamilky.... Just tell her already sayanee!!  :doh:

Ah... i felt bad to yui... please move on to paruru!  :sweatdrop:

I'm looking forward to your update author-san..  :bow:

And... where is mayu? Did she busy with her family? I'm a little bit curous about that too ._.

Update soon
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
finally i can catch up  :ding:

really, i'm curious about them too.. why jurina really hate airin?

don't make it too hard for wmatsui  :fainted:

update soon!!! pleaseee!!!  :kneelbow:
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline rosask45

• Member+
  • A silent killer... I mean reader.. Shit!
Yui is a meanie~
 :lol:

Offline peaceandlove27

• silent reader ....... possible future writer
once again great chapter, already waiting for the next  :cow: :) :heart: :heart:

Offline fridaa_ai

• Calm Outside, Beast-Fangirl Inside
  • ecchi
  • Shipper for most pairing existed in 4846Fandom
    • mochazukkii
Re: Beats of Love [SayaMilky ,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] (Comments / chapter 14)
« Reply #346 on: September 18, 2015, 10:27:05 AM »
SUPER THANKYOU FOR THE UPDATE~~   :twothumbs :twothumbs
and sorry for the late comment, I'm a little bit busy with my college stuffs  :sweatdrop:

Thanks for loving my comment  :oops: haha.  You're welcome, this fanfic is really worth to be loved :heart:  :heart:  No no, I notice that this is a combine fanfic, maybe I just didn't mentioned it well in my first comment? Sorry  :bow:  Ah, so we're neighbors? where do you guys came from?  :O2 It such an honor too that my comment became your reason for updating the fanfic  :nervous Can this second comment be your reason again for updating?  :cathappy: Haha just kidding~~

I'll start commenting this chapter~

Ah, now SayaMilky's turn to be troubled, and not to mention, Yui's heart too  :catglare: :cry: But later I think Yui get a lot of fun with Paruru, eventhough she won't admited it  :P Is Yuihan spoke her thoughts, so that Paruru can answer her questions? Haha, they both looks cute together :wub:  :deco: And that midge--Takamina with Acchan scenes are so funny too, finally Acchan care about takamina, huh?  :rofl:

RENAA~ finally you realized that you're not the only one who tried to make up your friendship  :bleed eyes: All this time, J gives her best too, you know! :angry: *imaginary talking with Rena*

And that last question of Rena for Yuki made me little bit confused again. Actually, Airi-kun is bad guy or good guy?  :? I smelled something bad that he did to J in the past. What did he do to J?  :catglare: Seems like it was really bad, concerning Yuki's very sad expression.

Aaaah~ it made me really curious for sure!!  :panic: :panic: Please update as soon as you could, author-tachi! I'll wait here patiently~  O0 O0 *eats popcorn with Yuki in front of laptop*

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
Re: Beats of Love [SayaMilky ,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] (Comments )
« Reply #347 on: September 20, 2015, 07:11:15 PM »
COMMENT TIME!

CREDIT (i-am-nutty)

NightSky: huehuehue. so short comment ah? tsk. >_>
Raven _faith: wahhh~ u really waiting bo~ :v I'll updated soon. for this coming chapter.
huffhuff: Haha. U miss tani~ I miss her too. I miss her being annoying, maybe we should make her being annoying again, huehuehue. should we?  :mon evillaff:
KyouyaAnis:  I see WMatsui fan~ :v / I'm sure u'll Love this coming chapter.  :mon lol:
niineechan: Huehue. yes~ yuki ate it all~ hahah! I'm glad u love yuki~   :mon fu:
Raizel: Buhaha~ well, finally! we going to update~ :v / soon~ Look forward soon. ;D
Haruko: wellllll~ WDF RENAAA~ :v / this coming chapter hope u enjoy it.  :mon thumb:
Kairi65: Fate are meant to be together~ :v / ATSUMINA. HAHA~ yes Rena just realize. HOPE you enjoy the next coming chapter~
gek geki: saaaaa..... What is the bad thing that airin do to juju... READ THE NEXT CHAPTER. :)
kimseoyeonc: Will update soon~ so~ please wait a littttleeeee longer. :mon taichi:
MisakiShishido: : Im expecting long chapter from you~~~ :v / Muahahahaha.  NAH. I'm sure u love the next chapter.
kuro_black29: thanks for the long comment~ :v / love it. look forward to the next one.
junchan48: The next chapter coming up~   :mon taichi:
fath107: YOUR QUESTION WILL BE ANSWER NSWER~ SWER~ WER~ ER~ (echoo~ )
key17: soon. :v /
rosask45: she is~ maybe.  :bigdeal:
peaceandlove27: new chapter coming up~
fridaa_ai: tsk tsk. We thought u didn't read. hahah~ just joking. :P haha~ thank you for loving this fanfic. this baby need loves.  :deco: HAHA. try to guess where we from.  :D
hahaha~ wellllll...... when you commented this comment, we just finish writing. hahah. ALL YOUR QUESTION WILL BE ANSWER. hahah~ and why is yuki at your house?   :on shady:

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AS ALWAYS. :mon love:

(We love you guys.)

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
Re: Beats of Love [SayaMilky ,WMatsui, MaYuki, YuiParu] (Comments / chapter 15)
« Reply #348 on: September 20, 2015, 07:28:08 PM »
A/N from Embee : (update later)

A/N from Zhen : TADA. UPDATE. HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT. COZ I DID.  :mon inluv: No words need to be say. ENJOY.  :cow:

CHAPTER 15

Like a spotlight had just lit on her, Yuki stood like a pole in the middle of the hallway like she just caught doing a crime. Rena had totally spot her on with that question. She can’t avoid the question anymore since she really wanted Rena to know the truth anyway. Now that the trigger has been pushed, Yuki decided she must gather the courage and answer Rena’s question and betray Jurina’s trust for once in her life. It’s now or never, she thought.

With a deep breath, Yuki turned around to face Rena. Oh, how wrong she was. The desperation shown from the pale girl had drained all of the leader’s strength. She felt guilt overwhelming her being; for deceiving Jurina and for prolonging their misunderstanding. She felt like running away. She’s not the one at fault for their years of dispute and she’s not gonna be the one making it worse now. No. She can’t do this. Not her!

“Yuki…?”

“Uh… Umm... Ahaha. Rena, you thirsty?”

Shoot, she thought. Yuki was never the one who lose her cool but now Rena just had to ruin her collected front. She only needs to act aloof but she can’t because she’s in a dilemma to whether see her friends happy or to see herself happy. And there’s no way she’s gonna be living a freaking happy life with Mayu if that feisty puppy is gonna haunt her everywhere she goes for speaking the truth. Not to mention Mayu might skin her alive for their distressing lovey dovey couple life. If that happens, there’s no way she’s gonna get the blessing from her girl’s parents for their marriage. And she might be living by the roadside since Mr Watanabe will be cutting off all their ties and make Yuki’s life a living hel-

“Hey, Yuki? You okay? You looked pale.”

“Huh? Oh… I uh… I just need-”

Sora wa jiyuu ni tobitaina
“Hai! Takekoputaaa”
An an an-...

Both of them turned to the sound, not expecting anyone else to be there with them. It was a familiar ringtone, the one Yuki already knew who it belonged to since she was the one who put it as the phone’s ringtone without the owner’s permission. Sensing the perfect time for her escape, Yuki slowly slipped herself away from Rena and disappeared through another dark hallway. She can hear Rena calling her name from the distance so she quicken her pace down the hall to drown the voice of her friend’s restlessness. She stopped when she’s pretty sure Rena is out of her signal’s reach. She crouched to take a couple of breaths. She never knew running (walking actually) away from someone could be this exhausting and exhilarating.

“I gotta do this thing more.”

Yuki declared with a punch of her fist in the air. Suddenly, she heard a faint voice from another corner. Thinking this is the perfect time to hone her ninja skills, she slowly approached the person. With her back glued to the walls, she slid ever so slowly with small silent steps like that of a crab to shorten her distance with her target. Peaking from one of the corners, Yuki heightened her hearing sense as she tried to make out what the stranger is talking about.

Hmm, I need to figure out what the target’s problem is and mission will be accomplished. This would be fun!

“I’ve told you before, I’m not coming back. Stop calling me all the time!”

Yuki raised a brow. She wondered why the voice sounded so similar with her lover. Is this Mayu’s long lost and can never be found twin?

“No! Don’t you even dare try to involve Yukirin into this!”

Yuki almost let out a squeal with her founding. She never thought this person with the same voice as her Mayu would know another person with the same nickname as her.

What a coincidence! I bet Mayu would be thrilled to hear about this fascinating and miraculous discovery.

“Leave her out of this! Fine! I’ll follow whatever you want. Just... leave Yukirin alone.”

Like the cogs had finally started spinning, Yuki immediately caught on who the stranger she’s been spying on really is. She can never missed that desperate voice of her lover. No… she had already realized who it was from the beginning. Being the “Yuki” she is and not wanting to make herself worried or getting suspicious of Mayu’s random phone calls countless of times, Yuki attempted to be a ditz about everything and act like the fool she is.

“Okay, I will. Yeah. Whatever.”

Mayu quickly ended the call without waiting for the other caller to finish. She let out a deep sigh, unaware of a pair of arms about to attack her from behind.

“Don’t move.”

“AAARRGH!”

DUSH!

“OWW!! No please stop don’t hit me anymore!”

“Yukirin…?” Mayu pried away Yuki’s hands around her waist as she turned around to face her. “Yuki, how… Are you okay? What are you doing here?”

“I’m following my lover’s trails and it brought me here to this dark and lonely hallway, only to get a smack on my groin from a hot lady.”

“Who told you to sneak on me like that?” Mayu blamed Yuki, causing the latter to pout with tears already forming on her eyes. Seeing her Yukirin in her vulnerable state, Mayu immediately felt sorry. “It doesn’t hurt that much… right?”

“Yes it does.”

“Liar. You don’t have balls.”

“What if I do? You wanna check if I’m lying?”

“I’ve seen that place many times, I can see it through your pants.”

Yuki gasped, crossing her hands in front of her… thing. “Stop using your x-rays vision on me, Superwoman!”

Mayu rolled her eyes with Yuki’s nonsense sputtering. She’s got enough headache with the endless phone calls, she’s not gonna add more with Yuki’s antics. “Whatever. You can go back and talk with Rena all you want. I’m out of here.”

“Wait, you were there?” Mayu stopped on her track as she realized her slip of tongue. “You were listening... weren’t you, Mayu?”

“No, I didn’t. I was just passing by. It’s none of my business anyway.”

“Hey, Mayu. Stop.” Yuki tried to stop Mayu from leaving. “What’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong. You shouldn’t leave Rena alone like that. Go back to her.”

“Are you… jealous?”

“No, I’m not! I don’t have time for that, Yukirin. There are tons of other matters I need to worry about than your playful flirting with other girls.”

“Mayu…”

“I need to go.”

“No, Mayu! Stop!” Yuki pulled her, “I’m sorry with what happened earlier, Mayu… but you’re the only hot lady for me.” She keep her eyes on Mayu’s, the thing she always does whenever she wants to express her feelings to the grumpy manager. “I love you.”

“Yeah…” Mayu leave Yuki hanging, not catching the fallen face of the always aloof Yuki. It’s the first time she didn’t get the four words reply, and her tingling ninja sense is telling her that something’s about to go down between them soon.

Sayanee’s POV

“Darn, why aren’t you guys picking up your phone?”

I grumbled to myself as I scrolled my phone for other numbers of the members that I haven’t called yet. The last resort was the leader, who by far had never answered any of my calls since we’ve known each other. Something about writing has more passion and is more artistic in nature than talking. Or was it action speaks louder than voice? Eh… I can never understand her way.

“Oh, yeah! Maybe I can try calling Jurina.”

I waited as the calling tones beeped, waiting for the other line to pick it up.

“Hello?”

Huh? This is not Jurina’s voice. I pulled away the phone, checking the name of the caller again. It’s Jurina’s numbers, alright. Maybe it’s the nurse?

“Uh… is this Jurina’s phone?” I asked back to confirm the number.

“Yes, it is. This is Sayanee, isn’t it? Thank god! You need to be here now!”

“Huh? Did something happened to Jurina?!”

“It’s not-”

“Nevermind, I’m already on my way!”

As soon as the panic-attack started, I hurried my pace to Jurina’s room, not caring the yelling from the nurses for running and skidding the corner like a mad man in the hallway.

“JURINA!” I slammed the door open, only to see a grinning Miyuki waving at me and a pissed off Jurina crossing her arms like a spoiled brat.

“Uh… is everything fine?” I asked in between my pants.

“Did you just ran your way here?” Miyuki asked with a disbelief look.

“Well, yeah! I thought something bad happened to Jurina so I ran here.”

“Why are you so silly, Sayanee...” Miyuki lightly chuckled, “Next time, make sure to listen till the end instead of rushing your ways through things. Just look at you now.”

I ducked my head low, rubbing my neck in embarrassment. I cursed myself for jumping at things, ending the phone call without waiting for Miyuki’s explanation. I muttered a low sorry at her but she giggled at me.

“You really are a silly one. Why are you apologizing?”

I felt my heart jumped at the sound of her girlish laugh. It’s a small one, but the effect it had on me was enormous. I shrugged her question away, turning my attention to the frowning girl on the hospital bed.

“What’s with the deep frown, Jurina?”

“Grrr… don’t talk to me.”

Yikes, that’s scary! I turned to Miyuki, the latter sighing with an amused smile. “The doctor decided to extend her stay here for another day. Something to do about her mental state…” Miyuki whispered the last part but Jurina caught it, grumbling loudly to show her annoyance.

“I’m not crazy!”

“No, you’re not, Jurina. He just wanted to make sure you’re well enough inside and out to fully recover from your injuries.”

“But…”

“Hey, kiddo.” I approached Jurina side, making eye signal to Miyuki telling her that I’ll handle this. She mouthed me if she should wait outside but I shook my head. Nodding quietly, she made her way to the couch with a phone in her hand.

I sit on Jurina’s bed, a hand lightly punching her arm. She winced, her face confused. “What was that for?”

“A punch to get you back to reality.” I grinned at her as she gave me another frown. “Buddy, you know how much we’re worried for you. You think we like coming to this foul-smell antiseptic bleaching kinda place with only white walls every day? And those lifts… I’ve been imagining meeting a cute doctor or a sexy nurse, maybe get their number one of these days but nooo!!! I only see a grumpy, fat nurse with an old lady strapped on a wheelchair.”

I let out a defeated sigh while eyeing Jurina, a small smile appearing on her face. “Not to be rude, but they smelled like puke!” I made a gagging face which managed to made her laugh.

“You see... if this place is hell for you, then it’s a lot more worse for all of us. But this is for you, kiddo.” I nudged her arm. “So hang in there for a while. Just for another day so we can all leave this hole and stay in the comfort of our studio and sing our songs all day long!”

I don’t know what I’m babbling about but it somehow worked. Jurina was staring deep on her blanket, but I know, with that small smile, she was just trying to keep her anger in and try to make it easier for all of us with her stubbornness. She’s just a gullible kid trying to make her way through life’s never-ending forest of cruelty. I pat her hand, showing my support for her. Raising my fist in the air, she bumped it with her own, ending it with our own signature of face-making expression. It was Yuki’s idea, and gladly, Jurina complied to it.

A knock at the door caught our attention. “I’m sorry for interrupting but we need to do the usual check up routine for Miss Matsui.”

I quickly hopped down from Jurina’s bed, not before ruffling her hair jokingly. I waited beside the door for Miyuki to step out first before closing it on my way out. Eeep! I’m such a gentleman, tehee.

We walked side by side in the same direction, not knowing where we’re going. There was a bench outside Jurina’s room but I don’t know why both of us keep on walking together like this. Is there a magnet that connect us together?

A small chuckle came from Miyuki, making my heart flutters from that cute sound. “I bet you’re proud with yourself, huh?”

“What?”

“You’re smiling… and it’s a wide smile, too.”

I almost choked on my spit. If only she knew why I was smiling, I bet she’ll think I’m a creeper. Trying to hide my heating face, I cleared my throat. “Well, that’s what friends are for.”

Miyuki raised a brow with an amused smile. “And yeah… I did made Jurina smiled. I guess I’m awesome?”

She let out that wonderful laugh, covering her wide mouth with a hand. I think she’d still look beautiful even if she didn’t cover it.

“You’re funny, Sayanee.”

“Oh my, did you just realized that?” I fake an astonished face, another laugh reverberated from her. She gave me a light hit on my arm while I smiled at her.

“I’ll have to admit.” She stole a glance at me, “You looked a little cool just now.”

Thankfully the windows along the hallway were closed or I’d already be jumping myself down this building while screaming happily from this giddiness in my chest. God, what did I do to deserve this wonderful creature named Watanabe Miyuki to be praising me like this??

“A little?” I tried to hide my happiness with my cocky attitude as I gave her a disbelief look. Oh, I need to be nominated with an Oscar award for this.

“Juuusst a little.” She made that tiny gesture with her fingers with her eyes all narrowed as she looked at her hand. I gasped dramatically  with a hand on my chest, Miyuki already clapping, laughing with my over-reacted act.

Trying to show her how cool I can be, I put a hand on my jeans’ pocket, my other arm bent by her side waiting for hers to link with mine.

“Sorry for my little coolness just now, ma’am. But may I steal some of your precious time for a cup of awfully-made instant coffee down the busy cafeteria?”

She gave me a cheeky smile, accepting my invitation as she hooked her arm with mine. I thought my eyes were bluffing me but I think I saw her blush. Ehh… remind me to check my eyesight later.

“That would be lovely.”

---------------------

At the cafeteria…

The table that should have been filled with only two people suddenly got swarmed with others, making it fully occupied with an addition of a pair of crutches. The merry and calm conversation of two people just talking nonsense had turned into a hectic chat filled with laughters and slamming of hands on the poor, feeble table. Another round of slamming, I think the table would burst to pieces. Eyes were eyeing our table, but our focus were only on the fuming small woman who had her head buried in her hands from embarrassment.

“This is too hilarious!” I laughed while slamming my feet on the ground, not wanting to pay for breaking the already cracked table.

“Stop it, you guys. That’s not nice. Who knows her foot might really be cut… PFTTT HAHAHAHA!!!” Yui made a serious face as she tried to stop us but soon burst out into another laugh.

Paruru was covering her mouth from another endless giggle fits with Miyuki shaking her head albeit her body shaking from trying to hold in the laughter. Even Paruru’s scary sensei was smirking at the flustered Takamina.

“Hey, I’m hurt here and all you do is laughed at me.” Takamina pouted as she took a small sip of her coffee. She made a face from the bland taste, pushing the cup away. I was the first to stop, putting a sympathetic look as I pat her hand.

“I’m sorry. It was just too funny to not laugh about it.”

“Even Maeda-sensei is enjoying it.” Paruru glanced at her professor, shock clearly plastered on her face as her student gave her a knowing smirk.

“It’s not everyday I met a person who would thought of losing a foot from a mere sprain.” She push her glasses up her nose, a mocking lopsided smile appearing on her face.

“It’s not just a mere sprain! I broke my ankle, excuse me.” Takamina rolled her eyes from the woman’s statement. She heaved a deep breath before grabbing her crutches. We all watched her in silence and surprise as she limped away from us, probably butthurt from our never-ending teasing. Okay, we did went overboard with her...

“Takamina! Hey!” I quickly rose to my feet but a silhouette of someone zooming past me like the wind caught me in shock.

“Are you crazy? Slow down!” Maeda-sensei quickly grabbed Takamina’s arm to aid her. They keep on walking together (with Takamina constant pushing and Maeda-sensei persistent on holding her) while arguing between themselves.

“Should we go after them?”

“Naaah… let them be.” Yui slurped her juice. “I can imagine Takamina’s heart pumping loudly with their close proximity.”

“Like an old married couple, eh?” They all nodded with my comment as we waved them from our seats, hoping their quarrels would only get them closer with each other. They look cute together, no?

We decided to go to Jurina’s room since the check up was already long finished by now. We chatted among us, just talking random topics when a thought suddenly came to me.

“Ah, Miyuki!” I pointed at her, “I’ve been wondering since I saw you inside Jurina’s room.”

“... yes?” She looked at me expectantly.

“How come you’re here?” It sounded like a dumb question, I know. But I need to know who told her. I mean… except from me, I don’t think anyone else would remember to tell her about Jurina unles-

“It was me.”

All eyes fall on Yui as she sucked on a lollipop noisily. She raised both hands like she’s innocent before rolling her eyes at our reaction.

“Yeah… Yui called me to inform about Jurina and some other things.”

The “some other things” really caught my attention as I repeated her words bluntly, “Some other things…?”

Her eyes widen. I don’t know why, probably because I sounded like a jealous asshole at the moment. Heck, I am right now! Yui never seemed to be interested with Miyuki before and for her to call Miyuki with some other things to talk to didn’t sound right for me.

A hand hanged on my neck, pulling me away from Miyuki and Paruru. “Chillax. You’re clearly showing your feelings for her to see, dude. That’s not cool.”

I huffed in annoyance, “Of course I need to keep my cool when someone decided to call her to talk about some other things.” I quoted the last words.

“Geez, what are you getting worked up for?” I glared at Yui, the girl smirk from my displeasure. “It was nothing! She was just asking about Paruru and me. That is all, my dear friend.”

“Really?” I gave her the stink eye.

“None that concerns you, of course.” She winked before turning around to the girls.

“I hope you don’t mind if Sayanee and I made a detour somewhere else?”

Miyuki shrugged as she pushed the button for the lift to come down, “Fine by us. Right, Paruru?”

“Yeah, sure.” I think I saw a slight disappointment on her face. Oh gosh what’s with me and seeing some hidden expression on someone’s face?

“Don’t miss me so much.” Yui made a bang gesture, Paruru replying with a swing of her hand like holding a baseball bat. My bestfriend moved her head away, acting like she just dodged the bullet sent her way. They both stuck their tongues out at each other before Yui waved at them while pulling me to an empty bench.

“Enjoying your time with Milky?”

I gulped, giving her a short glare as I muttered a shut up. The smirk on her face widen as she pushed her legs outward, stretching herself with a stifled yawn. The lobby was full with visitors waiting for the lifts but we were kinda secluded from them at the corner.

“It was a great decision that I made that call. You guys are already bonding~” She proudly said while leaning her hands behind her head. “I think she’ll forget your other persona soon with your charming ways.”

“What should I do?” I croaked out after a minute of silence, my voice faltering as I remembered my main problem with Miyuki. The more I thought of our moments earlier, the more revolted I felt with myself. How can I be happy when I was clearly, obviously making a lot of lies to her? To myself?

“It’s not the question of what you should do.” I turned to her, curious of what she’s gonna say. “It’s what you need to do.”

I raked a hand through my short hair in frustration, “I don’t even have an answer for that question too.” I balled my hand into a fist. “It’s just… whenever I thought of her. Of Milky, everything just felt right. Everything turns into a wonderland, it scared me. And it made me forget of what we actually are in the beginning.”

“Of who Matsui Sayaka really is?”

It was hard, but I nodded nonetheless. The name was starting to haunt me every day, every night, I felt like I’m getting less sleep by the days. The torture of owning a false name and identity made your inside wrenched in guilt and disgrace with what false belief you’ve made people to believe. And Miyuki was the sole victim of my foolishness.

“Just tell her.”

“Easy for you to say.”

“Try it.”

“I’ve told you it’s not that easy.”

“You haven’t tried it yet, so don’t say it’s not easy.”

“I can’t even bring myself to look at her that time we were supposed to have a double date. I can’t stop looking at her in guilt even for a second, Yui! What if… what if she doesn’t swing this way? What if she’s straight? What if she… she feels disgusted with me? What if she hates me…?” I buried my face in my hands, “I was so determined to run away that time… gosh! You don’t know how grateful I was when Jurina dragged us out of there for her rescue plan. I felt like such a dick…”

“But you don’t have a dick.”

“No, I don’t and that makes me more of a coward than I already am!” I grunted in annoyance. “Why are we even talking about dick…”

“Yeah. Let’s talk about va-” I clamped her mouth as quickly as I can. I gave her my glare, opposing with what she’s about to say. She pulled away, rubbing her lips to rid of any of my sweat from my clammy palm.

“Sayanee, truthfully… I don’t know what else to say to you. But I know, things will work out in the end. Whether it’s bad or good, you just have to brace yourself and fight for your love. You know what they say, love conquers it aaall~.” She said in a sing-song way. “And don’t forget about me. I always got your back, pal! Call me for your “seducing-Milky-and-making-her mine-to-forget-about-Matsui-Sayaka” plan or just come crying to me whenever you feel like it, okay? I’ve got a year's supply of box tissue in my place.”

It was a short speech, but boy it gave me some strength already. I gave Yui a grateful smile, poking her cheek as she proudly puffed her chest out from her awesome words.

“You know... we have a lot to think about actually.”

“Like what?”

“Well… we do have Jurina to worry about.”

“With that Airi?” Yui wiggled her brows while letting out a deep sigh, “I don’t think Jurina will ever forgive that guy. With what he had done to her in high school… even I feel like killing him already.”

“Now that’s what I’ve been waiting to hear...”

My eyes suddenly widen, the familiar creepy voice sounded from the corner behind me. Yui snapped her head to my back, her eyes trembled from the sight, her lollipop felt down on the floor with her mouth gaping wide.

“R-Rena-chan…”

Turning around slowly, my view turned into this shaky-like state like you’re having vertigo as the sight of Rena snapping a pencil in her hands made me convulsing to the core.

“W-what are you d-doing here, Rena-chan?” I voiced out while slowly sliding my suddenly heavy butt stucked on the bench away from her. Yui was trying to push me to Rena, using me as a shield, while Rena approached us in a menacing way.

“Oh, I was just lurking around.” Her grin got wider, “You know, listening to your stories...” She made a pondering face. “Matsui… Sayaka? Was it?” The wicked giggle just made me shivered, I think I’m gonna wet my pants. “I thought you were talking about her, but I was wrong.” She pouted, “But then, it got interesting… when I heard her name.”

Her grin appeared again as I squeaked. Wait… I don’t squeak. That was Yui who’s holding onto my back for her dear life. Damn it, Yui!

“P-Please, Rena… Don’t do a-anything to us… We’ll d-do anything y-you want!” I nod my head vigorously, my eyes glancing around for a bodyguard or an officer, perhaps a doctor in charge of the mental ward. Why do we have to sit in a secluded cornerrr??!!!!

“Oh, no worries. It’s only Chukara…” She made a cute pose but quickly changed to a freaky one as she held the broken pencil in front of my face. “Only if you tell me about them!”

Yui and I exchanged looks as we wondered about this “them” she’s asking about, “W-who?”

A sickeningly grin appeared on her face, “Jurina and Airi.”

-------------------

Rena’s POV

Come on…

“Airi… did that?” It was a whisper, but they slowly nodded to my question. I felt my chest heaving, my breath slowly deepens as the truth was finally revealed to me. It was too much… What Airi did to her. It was too much! And her I am… thinking I was trying to fix things but I only made it worse. I only hurt Jurina more than she had suffered…

Kami-sama, this is too much! Jurina didn’t deserve any of this!

Where are you?

“Jurina, she…” Sayanee paused, her face paled as she resumed. “...once tried to kill herself.”

“What?”

“It was too much for her. To lose so much pride… and losing someone so dear to her at the same time.”

I gripped my fists tightly, knowing fully well what Sayanee was trying to say… trying to blame for Jurina’s changes these years.

“She once tried smoking… using drugs, getting drunk every night. But Yukirin, thankfully, caught what she’s doing and we managed to stopped her. That’s when she resorted to taking pills and cutting herself. She was so determined to end her life back then, both of us almost break together with her.”

“W-when… did this happen?”

“A few months after you guys fight.” Sayanee wipe the tears forming in her eyes. “I was never there from the start so I never knew much about the old Jurina. But after I got into the band, I was the only person that Yuki put her trust to take care of Jurina. From what Yukirin told me, she was never the same since then.”

She paused, taking in a deep breath to calm herself. “It took a long, harsh, hard time for us… but it was worth all the pain when Jurina decided to stop and change for the better. She’s a different girl, broken and all… but we were really glad she survived it. We’re really glad she’s still alive and living with us today.”

Damn it!

“What?!” Yui shouted in the receiver, her face fell even more from the phone call. “Alright, just stay there. Both of you wait for her there. No, don’t tell the nurses. We’ll do what we can.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Jurina…” Yui rubbed her forehead in exasperation, “She ran away. Again.”

Where are you, Jurina?!

I keep on running through the corridors, my eyes turning left and right to search for that one person. The one I’ve been breaking without knowing…

I stopped, panting as I tried to catch my breath. Running was never my thing. I have a fragile body since middle school and sports were never my forte. But I don’t know why my legs started sprinting all over the floors as soon as Yui told us that Jurina disappeared again.

I looked left and right, deciding on another floor when a certain room crossed my thought. I pushed my already trembling legs across the shining tiled-floors, ignoring the hard pumping of my heart and my already numb legs. If I want to change this, I need to do this now. There’s no room for more excuses, Rena… It’s either now or never.

A smile of relief slowly appeared on my face when I see a familiar figure standing not too far from the corner. I know that person. I’ve been watching her from afar, I’ve already memorised her standing stance and body movement.

It’s Jurina, alright.

My legs are already shutting off so I took slow steps towards her while trying to control my short breaths. It wasn’t a long hallway, but it felt like it’s taking a long time for me to reach Jurina.  As I got nearer, I can hear another voice talking to her. This voice… It’s definitely Airi. No doubt about it since his room is just around the corner. Suddenly, the thought of Airi talking to Jurina angered me.

What are they talking about?

Don’t Airi have enough of hurting Jurina?

Can’t he just leave her alone?

Jurina has suffered enough already!

A laugh sounded from Air-... no. Saying his name already sickens me. I gritted my teeth from the mocking sound. I tried to heightened my hearing, trying to catch what they’re conversing about.

“Don’t be so butthurt about it. It was just a kiss!”

“You do more than that.”

“Really? Wait, let me remember… Ah, yes! There was some tongue-action involved, although reluctant.” He giggled again like it was a fascination for him. “And those groping… Wow…! Now that I think of it, you do have a nice body. It made me regret not doing it to you that time.”

My legs are starting to give way but I pushed myself to reach Jurina as fast as I can. I can see her trembling state, even is she tries to hide it. I can see it…

“And look at you now! You’ve turned into an attractive young lady with a great body!” He snorted annoyingly, “Too bad you’re a dyke.”

“Shut up.”

“Oh? Is the knight about to cry? Oh no… this is such a heart-breaking scene. I think I’m about to weep too, hahahaha!”

Damn legs… why can’t you be stronger than this?! Don’t fail on me at this time… Keep walking faster, will you?

“Let me ask you something... Did you know why I dated Rena before?”

My heart starts palpitating again after I heard what Airi said. I was only a few steps away from Jurina but I decided to stop and listen to what he’s going to say.

“It was a bet I played with my friends… To see if you’re really a gay or not.” Jurina’s knuckles were turning pale white, she’s holding herself from lunging at him. I, on the other hand, felt like I was about to passed out from this… from the truth. The true color of what Airi, the douchebag, is. He wasn’t playing with me. It was Jurina from the start… That thought made my insides boil in resentment.

“I don’t really like Rena. She was plain. Too much plain for a man like me. You, on the other hand, were the talk of the school. All guys were fantasizing about you, imagining themselves dating you and be the first to bang you. You’ve got the look and stuff guys need, Jurina. It’s just… you’re gay.”

He whispered the last word with such venomous tone, clicking his tongue in annoyance. I can see him leaning closer to Jurina, his eyes filled with disgust. I wanted to pull Jurina away from him, but I know I need to keep it in. I need this. I need the truth. I closed my eyes to gather my will of not running to Jurina and pull her away from him right at this moment.

“We put another bet, to see if anyone can take the lesbian girl’s first kiss. Seeing I have the upperhand, I put my plan on play.” His low voice was sickening, I felt my stomach turning and churning. “So I used Rena on you, being the knight who’s always protecting her princess from the shadows, and made that deal with you. Still remember the deal?” He got closer when Jurina remain stoic, whispering to her left ear in a gross voice. “I got to steal your first kiss. In return, I’ll break up with Rena.”

I stopped myself from banging my fist on the wall beside me. It was excruciating, but knowing Jurina was doing this for me makes it more painful than it already is. Now I know why Jurina resorted to… that. God, what have I done?

“But then I thought, where’s the fun in that? Why not kill two birds with one stone? So I devised another plan, this time concerning your “disgusting love” with your so-called bestfriend.”

I blame myself silently for being a stupid and naive girl. All this while she’s been trying to protect me, but what did I do...?

“I told Rena to meet me at the place we’re gonna… make love.” His eyebrows wiggled with a devilish smirk. “I never thought my plan was gonna succeed. But Rena, being the diligent girl she is, appeared just in time to watch our “sinful” scene. Bulls-eye! And you friendship with her just… crashed. Braack!”

He animated the breaking scene like it was a playful thing. The stinging on my eyes didn’t stop when I met Jurina’s figure. She was trying so hard to stay calm despite all the painful things he said to her. Jurina’s vein was already showing on her neck and forehead. I think mine is too, considering my anger has been building up greatly from when Sayanee’s revelation started. I can’t wait to silent this jerk…

“Are you done?” Jurina asked back, a smirk on her face. That caught me surprised. I waited for her to speak.

“All I can say from this is…” Jurina crossed her arms like she had already won, “You’re the one that’s gay from the start.”

“What…?” He let out a mocking laugh, “Is that it? Everyone can see I’m gay. What’s so surprising about it? Pfft…”

“You’re gay since school and you’re denying it.”

That managed to drained the colors from this sick guy. His mouth opened and closed like a fish, no words coming out as he was caught dead on from Jurina’s accusation.

“You’re using me to deny your feelings. Isn’t that right, Airi?” Jurina’s smirk has gotten wider as the jerk’s jaw tensed. “To think the leader of the jock, a popular and cool guy like you is a heterosexual… now that’s more revolting than anything else. You’ll lose your fame if the whole school knows about that.”

He grunted, eyes looking everywhere to avoid Jurina’s stare.

“I never cared about those fame in high school things, but others still love me for who I am. This made you to be so envious of me cause I’ve got nothing to lose even if, let’s say, everyone knows I’m a lesbian... Am I right, Airi?”

“Except for your bestfriend.” He made a point with a grin, trying to show that he’s still winning. However, Jurina just stare at him straight on like she wasn’t even affected by it.

“Except for Rena.” She bit her lower lip, sadness struck her face for a second before putting her game on face again. “And that’s gonna change.”

“What do you mean?”

“Let’s make a deal.” Jurina stopped for a while, her eyes glancing downwards before she keep her glare on this dumbass. “I’ll keep all of this to myself, every single word, and you,” Jurina pointed a finger at him, “Stay away from Rena. For good.”

The douchebag he is rolled his eyes in disbelief before letting out a chuckle. “You think I’m scared with your threat? Hah… like anyone would believe you.”

“I know Churi will.” That managed to make him silent. His eyes were showing fear, probably scared his boyfriend would leave him for who he truly is. Poor Churi… He deserve someone better than this two-faced MF jerk.

“You have everything when you’re in high school. Fame, friends, power… you name it. But now that you’re over high school drama, nothing’s stopping you from being your true self. The thing is... you only have Churi now. Sad life, isn’t it?”

“Don’t you dare…”

“Oh I will. You think I can’t?”

“Then I’ll tell Rena about your disgusting feelings for her.” Jurina keep mum and the dick-face guy made it like he just got a pawn to turn this deal over to his side. “Better yet, I’ll just tell Rena that you were the one who seduced me cause you’re jealous of our relationship.”

“Keep Rena away from this. It’s just between you and me.” Jurina’s arms by now had dropped to her sides, the clenching of her teeth showing just how angry she is right now.

“And let you ruin my life? No way in hell!”

“You’ve ruined my life so much, you think I won’t do the same to you?” Jurina said it full of remorse, her eyes filled with tears waiting to slide down her rosy cheeks. Oh, Jurina… Stop it. Stop hurting yourself so much for me. I’m not worth it....

“Why, you…”

A hand raised as the coward rascal tried to hit Jurina. That’s when I decided to come out of my hiding place and for once be the hero of my shining knight. I grabbed his hand just a distance away from Jurina’s beautiful face, holding it in place with my sudden strength that came out of nowhere.

“Wha… Rena?!”

“Don’t you dare lay another hand on MY JURINA. EVER. AGAIN!”

With a strong swing of my long leg, I let it land straight on his balls.

“OOFFF!!!”

I raised my elbow high in the air, screaming loudly like that karate kid film as I put all my anger into the thrust, landing it on his back.

“ACCK!!!”

With another last blow, I gathered all my frustration and send my foot flying to his face, throwing him hard on his back with a broken jaw.

“HURRK!!!”

“I wish your balls the worse of crush and may your dick shrunk in grief, bastard!”

I spat out in victory, not the least feeling scared or guilty when the nurses gave me the horrified look as they wheeled him to the emergency room.

I let out a breath of relief, all of my frustration flew away from the blows. No wonder some people like to hit others when they’re mad. Remembering the person behind me, I turned around with a smile… only for it to falter.

Jurina was crying.

Her tears were running down her cheeks like waterfall with no sign of stopping. Her eyes, they showed of regret and agitation, the swirls of turmoil clearly shown on her dilated pupils. Her face was pale, if I touch it I know it will be as cold as ice. Her shaking hands and legs were apparent for me to see.

“Jurina…?”

I tried to reach her, to tell her that it’s okay. That I’m here. That she can lean on me. That she can trust me with all her secrets. That I actually do love her… but before I can touch her, she turned on her heels and ran.

That’s when I know how rejection actually felt…

PLEASE DO LEAVE A FEEDBACK OR COMMENT~ <3
(I'll REPLY~ :D)

Please give some love to this fic and to the both of us too~ Don't forget to click THANK YOU~  :love: share the love~ :deco:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #349 on: September 20, 2015, 10:57:28 PM »
YEA! an updated!!i love it!!

OMFG!!! REna knows everithing!! and Airin is an asshole...

I just wanna know what's going to happen later..

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #350 on: September 21, 2015, 12:50:15 AM »
No!! Where chapter 16???

it gonna be hard for jurina to deal with,
when the one you protect knew all of your dark secret
Jurina must be scared rena know the truth especially her feeling for her

As for rena,well after all that happen she can't just jump on and act like nothing happen before
The glass already broken,rena should well maybe wait a little...start again with jurina...

« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 07:43:10 AM by gek geki »

Offline Ne_Okotteru

• Professional Baka
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #351 on: September 21, 2015, 03:57:40 AM »
Thank god Rena beat the shit out of Airi, he's such a dick. I hope they tell Churi and he breaks up with Airi. What the hell is gonna happen to Jurina?! Is she gonna try to kill herself again? What the hell is gong on? Can't wait for the next chapter and please hurry. I need to know what happenes to Jurina.

Offline KyouyaAnis

• Yuri
  • Yamamoto Sayaka 😘
    • KyouyaAnis
    • AnisHyukkie
    • +AnisHyukkie
« Reply #352 on: September 21, 2015, 10:47:31 AM »
Arghhhh!!! I thought there will be WMatsui moments. But I think noooo  :sweatdrop:
Can't wait for the next chapter and please.... I want WMatsui moments please  :cry: :cry:

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
« Reply #353 on: September 21, 2015, 12:31:23 PM »

“No, Mayu! Stop!” Yuki pulled her, “I’m sorry with what happened earlier, Mayu… but you’re the only hot lady for me.” She keep her eyes on Mayu’s, the thing she always does whenever she wants to express her feelings to the grumpy manager. “I love you.”

“Yeah…” Mayu leave Yuki hanging, not catching the fallen face of the always aloof Yuki. It’s the first time she didn’t get the four words reply, and her tingling ninja sense is telling her that something’s about to go down between them soon.
And my ninja sense is telling me that this leads to something ain't good for Mayuki's relationship... :err:

“Oh, I was just lurking around.” Her grin got wider, “You know, listening to your stories...” She made a pondering face. “Matsui… Sayaka? Was it?” The wicked giggle just made me shivered, I think I’m gonna wet my pants. “I thought you were talking about her, but I was wrong.” She pouted, “But then, it got interesting… when I heard her name.”

Her grin appeared again as I squeaked. Wait… I don’t squeak. That was Yui who’s holding onto my back for her dear life. Damn it, Yui!

“P-Please, Rena… Don’t do a-anything to us… We’ll d-do anything y-you want!” I nod my head vigorously, my eyes glancing around for a bodyguard or an officer, perhaps a doctor in charge of the mental ward. Why do we have to sit in a secluded cornerrr??!!!!

“Oh, no worries. It’s only Chukara…” She made a cute pose but quickly changed to a freaky one as she held the broken pencil in front of my face. “Only if you tell me about them!”
Gekikara appeared!! Oh no, it's just Chukara, but still... *trembling* :stoned:
And dang! Does this mean Rena knows Sayaka's secret now?? Hoho. This's gonna be INTERESTING... :kekeke:

"MY JURINA..." "MY JURINA...""MY JURINA...""JURINA...""RINA...""NA..." *Rena's words echoing in my mind...
Yes!! She's yours, Rena!! Well, news flash for ya!! She's already yours since, like... since EVER!!! And u've just realized it now??!!!
....IDIOT!! :temper:
Ah. Sorry. I'm just getting emotional for thinking 'bout what Ju has been through... :gyaaah:

Huaahhh... Each updates always succeed to excite me. AWESOME JOB!! Luv u guys.. :on slopkiss:
P.S.: I hope in the next chapter Rena won't be captured by securities for beating that-ducking-asshole-Airin, ehm, I mean, a patient since some nurses witnessed it.. :sweat:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline ChrunchyCream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • In a Ducky fever~
« Reply #354 on: September 21, 2015, 01:17:49 PM »

And my ninja sense is telling me that this leads to something ain't good for Mayuki's relationship... :err:

Gekikara appeared!! Oh no, it's just Chukara, but still... *trembling* :stoned:
And dang! Does this mean Rena knows Sayaka's secret now?? Hoho. This's gonna be INTERESTING... :kekeke:

"MY JURINA..." "MY JURINA...""MY JURINA...""JURINA...""RINA...""NA..." *Rena's words echoing in my mind...
Yes!! She's yours, Rena!! Well, news flash for ya!! She's already yours since, like... since EVER!!! And u've just realized it now??!!!
....IDIOT!! :temper:
Ah. Sorry. I'm just getting emotional for thinking 'bout what Ju has been through... :gyaaah:

Huaahhh... Each updates always succeed to excite me. AWESOME JOB!! Luv u guys.. :on slopkiss:
P.S.: I hope in the next chapter Rena won't be captured by securities for beating that-ducking-asshole-Airin, ehm, I mean, a patient since some nurses witnessed it.. :sweat:
why'd you use my duck ?  *pout*

NICE  UPDATE AUTHOR-SAMA !!!

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #355 on: September 21, 2015, 02:06:32 PM »
Yahooo~~~ New chapter~~~
Poor Yukirin, now I'm curious why Mayu act cold to Yukirin T^T
SayaMilky moment just so cheesy~~~
Then thanks for a lil' hilarious moment of AtsuMina and YuiParu XD
That YokoYamamoto part was the best XD Especially their bickering moment and the way you describe their reaction when Rena came behind them XD I can't stop laughing XDXDXD
Nah. Now Rena know what an asshole that Airin!
Juju felt too much pain just too protect her Rena T.T
And thanks for the 'MY JURINA' line, glad to know Rena's possessiveness>w<
Now I have to wait chapter 16 to make sure what will happen with the dumbfounded Rena and the troubled Jurina *sigh*

Take your time to make another breathtaking chapter, Zhen-chan and Em-chan. I'll wait for it~~~
Just please let Sayaka get her gut to tell the truth to Mirukii and gimme another WMatsui moment, kay???>w<
Thanks for the update anyway~~~
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #356 on: September 21, 2015, 04:56:34 PM »
one month of the chapter.
aaah I'm so crazy waiting.
please quickly update I was curious how it goes.
please dont make me wait curious .. and I hope Jurina and rena will back together again.
And now I'll read from chapter one to wait author-san update chapter 16 haha LOL

:twothumbs XD

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #357 on: September 21, 2015, 05:37:51 PM »
i've been waiting for this chapter!!
mayu! don't be jealous please... and what that person want from mayuyu? and why mayuyu being cold to yuki?
sayamilky will dating soon!! they'll dating!!
i like that yuiparu scene *bang*
omg!! airin is asdfhsiejfkfia!! i will help yui if she want to kill him!!
everyone like that line, 'MY JURINA', it's my favorite  so far haha
where's chapter 16? i can't find it! please help me find it author-san!!
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline phoenix0i

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Aigoo! Hwaiting!
« Reply #358 on: September 21, 2015, 06:48:46 PM »
Yehey an update!
Thank you! Mayuki and Atsumina isprogressing good.
YuiParu seems to be on the comforrtable side.
I hope Sayanee would come clean and be happy with Milky.
Discovering the wonders of your vague imagination.
Taeny, Atsumina and SayaMilky <3

Offline ikuchan udon

« Reply #359 on: September 22, 2015, 06:59:19 AM »
O.M.G!!  :shocked:..Great work both of author -san, zhen-san and embee-san :bow:..I TRULY LOVE THIS FANFIC..there's none of the chapter in this fanfic that dissapoint me..every chapter was well-writen and the plot is nicely done...i really love the way you revealed the plot and drama  smoothly..

Oh btw this is my first comment, I specially leave my first comment for this fic bcoz this fic is soooo special to me.. :wub:

Now for this chapter :
1.Sayaka still hasnt tell milky about matsui sayaka..sayamilky still has long way to come. :doh:
2.everytime there's a dialouge between YokoYamamoto i'm laughing and hurting at the same time..their conversation always the funniest but when i think about Yui feeling she must be hurting inside especially when she gives advice to Sayanee
3.YuiParu is just  :heart:..i love paru's character in this fic
4.I can smell Mayuki is in danger :twisted:
5.last but not least, wmatsui..i have really wonder how you guys will revealed jurina's secret and to rena discovered it by herself is a really good move  :twothumbs
 Bonus:lol at Furyanagay with Airi being gay but shy to admit it

You guys are the best! Now i relly look forward to the next chapter!

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asian Kung-Fu Generation - Riraito