JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hello Venus - Winter Fantasy

Author Topic: [News] Fujimoto Miki left MoMusu, possible solo activity (p.16)  (Read 132180 times)

Offline schol3s

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [News] Fujimoto Miki in Friday magazine
« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2007, 12:07:41 AM »
leave our miki alone you F*** up FRIDAY'd...
FF = F*** Friday'd... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2007, 12:25:12 AM »
But wouldn't you think the UFA know about these types of relationships? I mean, sure they can't pry into their clients personal life, but they should know a pretty good deal of what's going on! And besides, you can barely make out Miki's face in those pictures!

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline Miichan

• Love Nono! <3
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2007, 12:32:23 AM »
^true but i doubt friday would go taking pics of some random girl then say hmmm out of all the famous people in japan who should we say this is -.-

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2007, 12:44:48 AM »
If you can hide a relationship from your parents or friends, i'm pretty sure its easier to hide it from a company you work for.

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

Offline Bleachhh

• Member+
« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2007, 02:04:25 AM »
Not if you're a celebrity my friend..

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2007, 02:16:25 AM »
that's what being a celebrity is all about, there's the good things and the bad things that comes with it.  ur entire life is under watch,  everything that u do.  it's sad really, to know a celebrity have no privacy. everyone try to dig into their personal life.  it's just goes to show that idols also have their own personal life.  we should respect their wishes, if they want it publicize, then they'll do it themselves, if not, then butt out.  although not everyone thinks the way i do.  Just hope this thing blows over soon so everyone can move on and especially Miki, hoping her career isn't in jeopardy, i would terribly miss her...don't wanna jinx anything.

btw, i heard that that there was some miki scandal in the past, but now it's not even mention, was there pics or anything like this? cuz that one wasn't too big, and i almost never heard of it, everyone seems to forget it.  i hope this one will be the same. again, don't wanna jinx it.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 02:19:52 AM by BigDnm01 »

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2007, 02:21:11 AM »
Times like this I'm really glad Konno left quietly. I'd be very surprised if she didn't have a boyfriend, but at least I don't need to hear about it.

The reaction is typical, but sad as usual. Hopefully Miki will find a way to work through this. It would certainly help my impression of MM if she can. Miki and Ai Takahashi are the only members that I like anymore (no offense to fans of the other girls). If Miki gets booted, then there's not much reason to follow the group.

When the Mari news broke over a year ago, I was horribly upset. Between Nono and Kago and all the little Friday scandals (with Ayaya, etc.), I've gotten pretty numb to this sort of thing. It mostly just gets a sigh. Not that I'm not pissed off. I'm not upset with Miki, or Friday even, but mostly the wota fans that stop buying because the girl they admire is having a normal life. As long as Miki (or Konno, or Ayaya or whoever) doesn't flaunt it in my face, I just wish them the best.

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2007, 02:50:25 AM »
Fuck you Friday, can they bother one of the Johnnys, for once?

Offline Dj-B13

• Pro Street Fighter Player
  • Member+
  • H!P Fan From Hawaii~!!!
« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2007, 02:52:02 AM »

Yeah, I know...seriously~!!! :tama-mad:
*Number 1 Fan Of The Great Miichan Sama*
Genericpaperdoll, Mini*Wheat, Pinkosa, Pharadox, and kawaii beam are all graphix legends

Offline conannd

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • loves 510
« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2007, 02:55:07 AM »
this is really surprising and quite shocking for me since it is mikity..... mikity that i know is someone who strick to a man.. but yeah.....i couldn't doubt that this type of gurl will easily cling to a man that she adore....... aggghhh... but this is only a rumour...... just kick some ass to it and forget about it...... i think this gossip will be out from talking soon............ and miki could find a way for her career....

Offline genericpaperdoll

• マスタ☆ピンク。
  • Member+
  • neverending.white.light
« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2007, 02:58:46 AM »
Yeah, go bother them and leave our girls alone :grr:

I'm not upset with Miki, or Friday even, but mostly the wota fans that stop buying because the girl they admire is having a normal life.

Exactly what I was thinking :tntrm:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 02:59:48 AM by genericpaperdoll »
Dollie's GraphicsI'll Never Forget You ♦

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2007, 02:59:01 AM »
^ Indeed. You can't help but wonder if it weren't for the extreme negative reactions of some of the wota, would companies like UFA then be worrying as much about maintaining the "Idol image".  If situations like these didn't case such extreme reactions, we may not see as many idols being forced out of the business the way they have been.

And incidentally, on the latest episode of Quiz Hexagon (2007.05.23) that was posted on H!T, check out what Shouji's partner said.

Basically, he says something like "Shouji, good luck!"

I think it was just meant to be a random flippant/funny comment at the time, but still...kinda creepy, if not just really bad timing/coincidence.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2007, 03:05:02 AM »
looking back at the pics, i can't tell if it's miki or not.... there's lil resemblence, but most of her face is covered up, can it even be her?!

thinking back and reading the news one more time, i feel very heartbroken, not that i'm mad at miki, it's just.... even though i know that this is reality, and i accept it, i still hope this wouldn't have happen.  i dunno if knowing more would help get over this or knowing less.  still hoping the best in the future for miki, for H!P, for everyone...

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2007, 03:10:07 AM »
Sigh...I don't mind if Miki has a bf or not but I just hope it doesn't effect MM in a bad way...if that's even possible.

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2007, 03:16:06 AM »

Basically, he says something like "Shouji, good luck!"

I think it was just meant to be a random flippant/funny comment at the time, but still...kinda creepy, if not just really bad timing/coincidence.

He might have this thing in his mind as well when he said it because it should be recorded about a week ago, which Friday stated that the relationship started since last month. :-[

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2007, 03:48:46 AM »
Why Miki... :depressed:
She was one of the girls who I never imagined being involve things like this. I already lost most of my interest in MoMusu after Yossi graduated and now this...

I hope she won't leave MoMusu...

Offline balt221

• Just lie still. It only hurts for minute.
  • Member+
  • Yeah yeah yeah, O-Yay!!!
« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2007, 04:13:42 AM »
I think this is intention disinformation on UFA's part.  They need to deflect attention away from the Miki/Ayaya Hot Spring Resort weekend photos that will be out next week.  :shakeit:

Offline akanishi aya

• 赤西仁のファーん
« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2007, 05:01:31 AM »

Yeah, I know...seriously~!!! :tama-mad:

Nooo!! Not JE!! Well, as long as it's not Akanishi Jin I'm fine. xP

Anyway, hopefully not too much is made out of this and nothing bad happens with Miki. x_x She's like, my favorite member of the group.

And this guy... rofl. It's always an older guy. Why can't they hook up with a Johnny boy like Ayu did or something, geez.

ahah, I kid. xP

Good luck to Miki though... I hope she prevails.
赤い糸で縛って・・・

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2007, 05:43:19 AM »

Weren't they the one taht got pics of Akanishi and Takako together? And when Kamenashi went to that older actress' house? Tabloids are all over Johnnys too. Dammit, I remember years ago seeing pics of Aiba (Is that his name? From Arashi) half naked with his girlfriend, a pic of a young Morita Go holding a dildo on his crotch posing with his girlfriend. It didn't become as bad, why? Because they're guys.

I don't give a shit about the girls having boyfriends. Most of them are prolly seeing someone anyway. But they should know by now what might happen if they get caught. They should be more careful and lay low. Although this incidence can't be a surprise for anyone who's listened to the Ishiyoshi's convo a few years ago. Rika pretty much predicted it lol.

Risa for leader, please. Someone who actually loves MM.

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2007, 07:28:50 AM »
^
Yeah, Risa loves MM.  Plus, I love Risa and I love MM.  It's time for MM to love Risa and Risa to love me.

Risa -> Leader !! Risa -> Leader !! Risa -> Leader !! ^-^

JPHiP Radio (25/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hello Venus - Winter Fantasy