JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - So Hot

Author Topic: [News] Berryz Kobo Concert in Sakura-Con 2011 (April 22-24)  (Read 83541 times)

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
japan files update on meet and greet.
http://www.hellostoreusa.com/sakura-con-2011-berryz-kobo-information.html
Girls will be there briefly and you have a chance to see them after the concert on Sat and get autographs
Life is one time.

Offline OpsMonkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
japan files update on meet and greet.
http://www.hellostoreusa.com/sakura-con-2011-berryz-kobo-information.html
Girls will be there briefly and you have a chance to see them after the concert on Sat and get autographs

I read that as "some members of Berryz will walk in the room, wave, say a few words & walk right back out"  :lol:  hmmm.. worth the $40 or so for the reception.. I dunno. I guess I'd do it for the chance of winning that contest thing or to get a picture of some band I never heard of like I did with Myuji back during the H&A appearance. I hope they better have better screwdrivers there this year.
Selective Hearing @ JPH!P Radio every Friday night/Saturday Morning starting at 00:00 MDT until 02:00 MDT.

Offline alohellofan

• Member+
  • Aloha!!!<3
Well, I guess that means we just eat some food, get wasted, and head over to HP2 after they leave. :lol:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
YouTuber revyver just put this up- nice job!
[I just bought Berryz Koubou concert tour 2010 "Shoka: Umi no ie Otakebi House" DVD, and I can tell you I wish I could attend this concert, Berryz are awesome live. For those of you who do go to the concert, whoop it up, make some noise, and let me hear ya hoooollahhhhh!]

Offline OpsMonkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
Well, I guess that means we just eat some food, get wasted, and head over to HP2 after they leave. :lol:

Good point, sounds like a solid plan.

Selective Hearing @ JPH!P Radio every Friday night/Saturday Morning starting at 00:00 MDT until 02:00 MDT.

Offline orac

• SNSD Jessica for life
  • ecchi
  • Member+
/cry, wish I could go to this, I should really get a passport at some point, /cry.

Offline BigFreaky

• 一番カワイイ
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I am confirmed for 100% down.

Offline OpsMonkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
^
woot!

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
short interview with the girls from ibuki magazine. 
http://www.ibukimagazine.com/pacific-northwest/528
Life is one time.

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
^
meanwhile
* nachdenki suddenly listening to Avril Lavigne

I hope they don't cancel the concert even though I could understand it.
After all, they would be more safe from radiation in the US (though during a flight you already get some higher dose by default).
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline BigFreaky

• 一番カワイイ
  • ecchi
  • Member+
It is still almost a month away. I think it will be ok.

Offline SakuraTheShadow

As of now all Sakura-Con guests are still set to attend.
At this time I am in close contact with all of our guests. Everyone is currently safe and doing well. If there are any changes to their availability to attend, we will make announcements via the website to let everyone know. I am just thankful that everyone is ok.

http://scmb.sakuracon.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=21227

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
http://www.ibukimagazine.com/pacific-northwest/528
No Risako in the interview? :(
I like how they're saying that Yurina and Risako are already 17. :lol:
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
YO! WHO GOT SOME HiPSTER SHIT! my bad homies, been fucking wrapped up in work and JPH!P shizz but FUCK. I'm a make my best efforts to come. How's the hotel situation? cuz I'm crashing somewhere wit y'all LOL. If you in the area, make an effort to support H!P seriously

Anyone down with Mariner's game? They playing the A's on the 21st
http://mlb.mlb.com/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=sea&y=2011&m=4
http://www.stubhub.com/seattle-mariners-tickets/mariners-vs-athletics-4-21-2011-1004211/
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0F004648DB7541F0?artistid=806019&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=10

What else? Hello! Party 2 OH SHIT. Gots to get my liquor on then like u said alohellofan
http://party.hello-ranking.com/2011/

Everyone rep in their :hipheart: shirts and we got stickers galore so lemme see y'all reppin!

I hope they don't cancel the concert even though I could understand it.
After all, they would be more safe from radiation in the US (though during a flight you already get some higher dose by default).

no question. GASHICON designer of hANGRY & ANGRY appeared at conventions in Houston so they be honouring their commitments.

BUT anyways...really really I was thinking we gotta show the girls our appreciation and respect for what has happened in Japan. Obviously they are taking the extra effort to come entertain the overseas fans.

i'm thinking a booklet of some artwork, and messages ...nach brought this idea to me but I kinda got swamped :doh: so I'm a do this the old fashioned way : CUT AND PASTE :rockon: like how I did it at NYAF, print a few pix like ChrNo's posts in the member threads and word's comics :lol:

and add the messages (thx tama for the idea/input :heart:)

hey, like my homegirl terrie said (who is gonna be there in full force with up to 8 Japanese fanboys/girls) - they'd appreciate any kinda present from Western Fans! SO DO IT UP!

POST YOUR MESSAGES for Berryz HERE!!

and I'm a work with my wota fangirl friend to get em translated n shit.

LET'S DO THIS JPHiP! :jphip:

lol it's 4 weeks to go, so not as bad as in 2009 when me and dinny were working on the scrapbook for H&A till 3 am XD day of autograph sesh

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
Hello store just updated again, booth numbers and some merch listed:

MERCHANDISE
HelloStoreUSA will have limited quantities of official Berryz Kobo merchandise available at Sakura-Con.
Booth#'s 610, 612, 711

CD Release!
Official USA release of Berryz Kobo "7 Berryz Times" CD available first for fans at Sakura-Con.

Berryz Times
DVD Magazine 26
Visual Book
Solo Member Fans

BeriKou Fest
DVD Magazine 24, 25
Visual Book
L Photo Sets (group)
P2 Photo Sets (members)

Maji Bomber!!
L Photo Sets (group)
A5 Photos (members)

Umi no ie Otakebi House
Visual Book
Microfiber Towels

Photobooks
Berryz Kobo "7"
Berryz Kobo "Nijiiro Berryz"
Maasa Sudo "maasa"
Momoko Tsugunaga "momochi zukan"
Risako Sugaya "RinRinRin"
Yurina Kumai "KumaSupo"
Saki Shimizu "Saki Shimizu"
Chinami Tokunaga "Chinami"

+ T-Shirts (info coming later)

Life is one time.

Offline OpsMonkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
[News] Berryz Kobo Concert in Sakura-Con 2011 (April 22-24) POST MESSAGE!!
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2011, 02:17:01 PM »
Wow. That's a lot of stuff. Perhaps I need to bring a bigger bag to hold all the swag? =)

Offline pesbs

• Morning Musume fan
Good luck to all Berryz Kobo's members. I hope that all of you have lots of fun during this, your first USA concert.
Pablo Rivera

Offline nachdenki

• Member+
  • 桃子はひっぱりだこ
My message for Berryz
Code: (Berryz Message) [Select]
Congratulation on your first US release and concert! Please keep conquering the world. Have fun!
ChrNo, I hope you are happy
Support your favorite group, buy CDs, DVDs and merch.
Then make your favorite happy and show off your support in the h!p collection thread
momochi tumblr | berikyuu tumblr

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
YEAH!!! Sending a hello from Finland to Berryz Kobo. Good luck on your US concert and I hope you visit Europe for a concert some time, too!
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline alohellofan

• Member+
  • Aloha!!!<3
Man, that is alot of stuff. I might just stick to pics and tees or bring more $$$. A ball game sounds fun gives us something to do after getting our badges on day 0. :lol:

Aloha, Berryz Kobo! Thank you for coming! Enjoy your time here!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 04:22:38 AM by alohellofan »

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - So Hot