JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - Spotlight

Author Topic: [News] Berryz Kobo Concert in Sakura-Con 2011 (April 22-24)  (Read 83520 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ werd up holmes, what time you getting in alo? lol yeah. buy all the CDs and Photos at the Sakura Con cuz that's where you get your autograph tickets ;D

THANKS GUYS! Keep dem messages coming :rockon:

I'm thinking of some message for them, or like a Red Cross cheque, would that be too pompous? I dunno. Just wanna show that extra appreciation we have for them coming out despite these unbelievable circumstances the Japanese nation is in.

Offline SakuraTheShadow

Which booth for Hangry and Angry did you get the autograph tickets? The Japan Files booth our the booth they had there?
I know if you buy autograph tickets you can get into the priority line, right?
And if you don't have them, you can go into the general admission line?
I'm not planning on getting autographs, but I'll still try for them.

Offline OpsMonkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
Which booth for Hangry and Angry did you get the autograph tickets? The Japan Files booth our the booth they had there?
I know if you buy autograph tickets you can get into the priority line, right?
And if you don't have them, you can go into the general admission line?
I'm not planning on getting autographs, but I'll still try for them.

For H&A I remember having to buy anything at the Japanfiles booth. I think it was like buy a certain dollar amount of goods per autograph ticket. Not sure if that's the case this time. Yes, if you get autograph ticket you get first dibs at signing. If it's anything like the H&A signing you can probably get away with going 2 or 3 times over (like I did) without any issue and get lots of stuff signed.  :lol: Again no guarantees on that.

This year the booths are #'s 610, 612, 711. I plan to attempt to clean them all out.  :P

I would be good for a ball game, never been to a live one so it would be interesting to see how it differs from TV. Anyway, found my Miya gift:

http://img402.imageshack.us/i/miyajerseyback.jpg/

http://img715.imageshack.us/i/miyabijerseyfront.jpg/

Might just raid the Oilers shop for simple (a.k.a. cheaper) gifts for the other members. Unless someone is willing to make a sock puppet for Risako & save me some cash.  :lol:

I have no particular message that I can think of for the group other than thank you for coming over & please come to Canada one day.

Selective Hearing @ JPH!P Radio every Friday night/Saturday Morning starting at 00:00 MDT until 02:00 MDT.

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
Berryz, we love you, and we love japan ...ganbatte!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 11:39:57 AM by muppet »

Offline alohellofan

• Member+
  • Aloha!!!<3
Very nice, Ops! :thumbsup Isn't the sock puppet just a sock w/ buttons for eyes...or am I TOTALLY missing something. :lol:

Any idea when ya coming in to Seattle,Ops.

Hmm, the autograph tickets might be like MM at AX09, they have some at the Japanfiles booth & they have some at the HP Goods Booth.

Dai, I will be in Seattle by at least 9:00am on the 21. Any idea about what you gonna do because the KMF is the week after?
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 11:59:48 PM by alohellofan »

Offline OpsMonkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
[News] Berryz Kobo Concert in Sakura-Con 2011 (April 22-24) POST MESSAGE!!
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2011, 01:00:28 AM »
Very nice, Ops! :thumbsup Isn't the sock puppet just a sock w/ buttons for eyes...or am I TOTALLY missing something. :lol:

Any idea when ya coming in to Seattle,Ops.

You're not missing anything. Think the sock puppet wouldn't go over well without a lengthy explanation of Risako's nickname. That would just hold up the line. XD

I'll arrive in Seattle on the 21st at noon. Plenty of time to do pre-reg & all that I think.

Selective Hearing @ JPH!P Radio every Friday night/Saturday Morning starting at 00:00 MDT until 02:00 MDT.

Offline SakuraTheShadow

I can't pick up my badge till Friday.  :smhid

I'm getting up at 5 and should be in line at around 7.

You think I'll be okay?

I'm expecting at the MOST a 3 hour wait.   :panic:

For food I'm just gonna make a sandwich the day before and eat it with some snack and I know there's a Tully's on the 4th floor, right?

For those who have pick up their badges on Friday at Sakura-Con before... how long was the wait?  :yawn:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
You girls have grown a lot and have become better as the years passed. Congratulations on your 7th year and good luck in your concert and future endeavors. Hope you enjoy your stay in the US and get some time to go sight seeing and shopping. :)

Berryz Koubou<3

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline OpsMonkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2011, 02:44:19 PM »
I can't pick up my badge till Friday.  :smhid

I'm getting up at 5 and should be in line at around 7.

You think I'll be okay?

I'm expecting at the MOST a 3 hour wait.   :panic:

That's 7 AM? If you can get into the line up early maybe an hour long wait or less? If you get stuck in the middle or at the end 3 hrs sounds about right. In that case bring a fully charged gaming system/phone/tablet & food to help kill the time.

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ah I'm glad to hear about the merchandise being available! Gonna have to find out when the booths open so I can make sure to get there for a Berryz 7 PB... That's really the thing I want to take to get signed. :heart:

I suppose I should check the schedule for everything actually :lol:

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
new schedule update:
SCHEDULE
**Times and events are subject to change. Please visit the HelloStoreUSA booth at Sakura-Con for complete information.

Friday, April 22 - Opening Ceremonies 10:00AM-12:00PM
Friday, April 22 - Audience Q&A - 2:00-3:00 PM
Friday, April 22 - Autograph Session 1 - 4:00-5:00 PM
Saturday, April 23 - Live Concert - Time TBA
Sunday, April 24 - Autograph Session 2 - 2:00-3:00 PM
Also:
SPECIAL PROMOTIONS
Promotion #1:
Sakura-Con "7 Berryz Times" CD Release Promotion
**Rules and details are subject to change. Please visit the HelloStoreUSA booth at Sakura-Con for complete information.

"7 Berryz Times" USA CD release at Sakura-Con!

A special Berryz Kobo 4'x6' banner will be signed by all Berryz Kobo members.
On Sunday, April 24 (time TBA), one (1) winner's name will be drawn to take home this special banner.

Every purchase of the USA release of Berryz Kobo's new CD "7 Berryz Times" will receive one (1) ticket for the autographed banner drawing.
There is no ticket limit for this drawing.
Ex:
1 CD = 1 drawing ticket
10 CDs = 10 drawing tickets

Drawing tickets are limited to "7 Berryz Times" CDs purchased at Sakura-Con April 22-24.
Winner must be present at the drawing on April 24 to receive the autographed banner.

this would  be easier and shorter if I did this first:
http://www.hellostoreusa.com/sakura-con-2011-berryz-kobo-information.html

Life is one time.

Offline OpsMonkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
Thanks much Rick. Gonna put that all into my phone now.  :)

Offline SakuraTheShadow

I have to pick up my badges on Friday. If I get in line at around 7, how long do you think I'll have to wait. Will it most likely be over 3 hours?

Offline TheBlackCatsLuck

• Reina Lover For Life! =3
I missed PreReg due to being not being sure if I was going. As long as my passport troubles are sorted out, I'll be going.  :sweatdrop:

Offline OpsMonkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2011, 02:33:57 PM »

"7 Berryz Times" USA CD release at Sakura-Con!

A special Berryz Kobo 4'x6' banner will be signed by all Berryz Kobo members.
On Sunday, April 24 (time TBA), one (1) winner's name will be drawn to take home this special banner.

Every purchase of the USA release of Berryz Kobo's new CD "7 Berryz Times" will receive one (1) ticket for the autographed banner drawing.
There is no ticket limit for this drawing.
Ex:
1 CD = 1 drawing ticket
10 CDs = 10 drawing tickets

So the way I read this a person with lots of money or a group of people
with pooled money could go to a merch booth & buy an entire box of CD's for a shot at the banner. In theory of course.

Something to think about...

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Damn...i have some ideas running in my head right now for a drawing but i can't seem to get them right when i try to do them  :bleed eyes:
still have some times i guess before i really start to get busy... :panic:

My message :

Happy 7th anniversary Berryz Koubou, I hope you girls will have fun trying to eat the biggest burger there ! One step before coming to Europe !  :deco:

edit : really far from what i had in mind and was starting to get lazy  :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 12:22:27 AM by ChrNo »

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ "I think Risako changed." is the understatement of the century :sweatdrop: :lol:

Damn...i have some ideas running in my head right now for a drawing but i can't seem to get them right when i try to do them  :bleed eyes:
still have some times i guess before i really start to get busy... :panic:

WAH CHRNO!!  :bow: :bow:

¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n
¦n¦n好好好好¦n¦n¦n¦n好好好好¦n¦n¦n¦n好好好好¦n¦n¦n好好好好¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n
¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n好好¦n¦n¦n¦n
¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n¦n
¦n好好¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n¦n
¦n好好¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n¦n
¦n好好¦n好好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n¦n
¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n¦n
¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n¦n好好¦n好好¦n¦n¦n¦n
¦n¦n好好好好好¦n¦n¦n好好好好¦n¦n¦n¦n好好好好¦n¦n¦n好好好好¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n
¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n¦n

don't stress over it :o PM me which of your past artwork you want included, I wanna shock!!  :thumbsup

I plan like a duo-page per Berryz when inserting messages. Think I got enough JPH!P T-shirts in stock (3 Medium unisex, 4 ladies small, "berryz" colored) for them.

Dai, I will be in Seattle by at least 9:00am on the 21. Any idea about what you gonna do because the KMF is the week after?

me too alo, I'll be in Seattle at 9:15 AM. Freshly booked:

Edmonton (YEG) to Vancouver (Vancouver Intl.)   21/04/11    6:45 AM - 7:15 AM   
 Vancouver (Vancouver Intl.) to Seattle (SEA)   21/04/11    8:25 AM - 9:15 AM   
 Seattle (SEA) to Los Angeles (LAX)   25/04/11    3:00 PM - 5:33 PM   

gonna go to LA, Monday. A few extra days before everyone arrives lol, hang with the homies. maybe catch a Lakers game MAYBE lol

DOPE RICK props for the heads up. hmm, Q&A first eh? I got a few questions that'll throw em off :lol:

BUT YO! HiPstaz throw in some questions you want asked and I'll do it up. :grin:

NOICE OPS! 1 over Paajarvi!! Reppin da Oilers old school. what size did you get?

aww SakuraTheShadow. well if it's 7 am shouldn't be too bad. There's also a Subway? My homie Za_Wolf got in on a Friday and was in line for 6 hrs and missed the afternoon autograph session. :/

no doubt rokun. I'd probably go for one of these big booklets and a bunch of photos so I can hook peeps up who couldn't make it

also, you got your accomodations set? Me and BigFreaky still looking for room

IT BE FUN! we gonna handle this the way dinny trained us. WE MAKE U PROUD GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRL!! :jphip:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
FUCK YES. Hotel booked. I'm a be at Sheraton with The Freaky and Taiwan wotas lol

who down for some $18 M's game? It's Ichiro vs Godzilla!

http://mlb.mlb.com/schedule/index.jsp?c_id=sea&y=2011&m=4
http://www.stubhub.com/seattle-mariners-tickets/mariners-vs-athletics-4-21-2011-1004211/
http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0F004648DB7541F0?artistid=806019&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=10

The next-best value for your view dollar comes in the View Box seats ($25 single game). You’re only a couple of rows off the top-deck rail, so you’re significantly above the action, but you’re not really that far back at all. These are really good deals between first-and-third (~section 321 all the way across to ~339).

Keeping going from there: close tickets in the View Reserved section at $18 and the View Box seats further down the line are both equally good.

and here's my message, probably put it in the back

Dear Berryz:

Thank you for coming to Sakura-Con (c) 2011 in Seattle! Hope you went to get some Starbucks Coffee and seafood!

Inside are messages and artwork from your fans from around the world, hoping to see you perform at a city near them soon! We are JPHiP.com, a website for overseas fans of Hello! Project.

We are very thankful that you are here to entertain us despite what happened on March 11 Earthquake and Tsunami. Our hearts and prayers are with you and Japan.

Your music helps bring the world closer together with events like Sakura-Con. Please enjoy!

daigong

get your messages in, working on this thang NAO

CAN'T WAIT!! JPHiPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP TEARING IT UP! :jphip:

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
^ also booked Sheraton. Have a letter I plan to give them.

Dearest Berryz, thank you for the great music. Thanks to you I have found a place that I feel I belong and am part of a greater good.

I'm in for a M's game. (not part of the message)
Life is one time.

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Miss A - Spotlight