JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - So Hot

Author Topic: [News] Berryz Kobo Concert in Sakura-Con 2011 (April 22-24)  (Read 83541 times)

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
@ Ops, I don't know about alohello, but this rounds on me. When you get back on your feet jobwise if you feel inclined you can pay back then, otherwise we're all good. You'd do the same for me.
Life is one time.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
werd Rick. I got TOZ, me, and two random hookers we pick up.

When all else fails just pick up the jersey.  :lol: No name plate or number on the back but as long as Miya sports the colors of the only Alberta team worth cheering for it's all good.  :)

SSSSSSSSSSSSHIT :bow: FIVE TIME FIVE TIME FIVE TIME FIVE TIME FIVE TIME STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS!

:cry: Darn it! I want to go so badly! But.. I have like no way to get there... No gas money or money for a plane ticket :cry: Even though it's only two states away~ :cry: No~ I really wanted to see them too! Especially Momo~!  :( *sigh* ...
awww :( hopefully everyone will be SHIT CRAZY and convince Berryz to return overseas.  :sejinemo:

Offline SakuraTheShadow

PHOTO/VIDEO RULES:
CONCERT - No photos, video or audio recordings are allowed during the live performances.
AUTOGRAPHS - No photos, video or audio recordings are allowed during autograph sessions.
Q&A - There will be a brief group photo opportunity immediately before the Q&A session.
Once the Q&A session begins, no photos, video or audio recordings will be allowed.

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
JAPAN RELIEF CHARITY BRACELETS
"ALL FOR ONE & ONE FOR ALL" charity bracelets will be on sale at the Berryz Kobo booth (#711).

Donation is minumum $5. All donations will go to Peace Winds America foundation [501 (c)(3)] for the Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Effort in Japan.

ALSO, for the banner:
UPDATE: A member of Berryz Kobo will draw the winner's ticket live at the HelloStoreUSA booth. (Time TBA)
and the messages from the members:UPDATE: A member of Berryz Kobo will draw winners' tickets live at the HelloStoreUSA booth. (Time TBA)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 06:48:50 PM by Rickker708 »
Life is one time.

Offline OpsMonkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
@Rick - Thx much man. I'll be sure to pay you back either at the con or when I get back on my feet.

@Dai - Hell yeah! Only the best for Miya! No shameful Flames or Canucks jersey for her.  :lol:
Selective Hearing @ JPH!P Radio every Friday night/Saturday Morning starting at 00:00 MDT until 02:00 MDT.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
^ unlike Mugen and his Canucks moose, sticks :lol: j/k j/k bro

Passing this along!

SAKURA-CON PRE-PARTY ~ WED, APRIL 20

Come dressed in Harajuku style, or in cosplay, and it's happy hour all night! Special appearance by Sebastian Masuda, founder of 6%DOKIDOKI, the ultrahip shop at the heart of Harajuku and the kawaii subculture (8:30-9:30), in Seattle to attend Sakura-Con. Book a box and get warmed up for Sakura-Con's karaoke contest! (www.sakuracon.org)

https://www.facebook.com/RockBoxSeattle

WE GON GO!! :jphip:

I assume SakuraTheShadow ain't joining us :P but yo, don't wanna burst y'all bubble but they said "Q&A - There will be a brief group photo opportunity immediately before the Q&A session." last time for H&A and it never happened, so I dunno.

SHIT! Thx for the update Rick. HelloStoreUSA booth is the place to be.

Anyone know when they are arriving so we can greet them at the airport??

Offline Za_Wolf

• INFP
  • Member+
See you guys there!  :thumbsup
Stand tall and shake the heavens.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
See you guys there!  :thumbsup

FUCK YEAH HOMIE :jphip:

Offline SakuraTheShadow

I assume SakuraTheShadow ain't joining us :P but yo, don't wanna burst y'all bubble but they said "Q&A - There will be a brief group photo opportunity immediately before the Q&A session." last time for H&A and it never happened, so I dunno.

Nope. :3 I'll still be in California. I don't arrive in Seattle till Thursday evening. I'll be at the Hello!Party though.  :twothumbs

And it did happen with Hangry and Angry? I've seen videos(?) and pictures(?) of them walking on stage for the q and a?

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Re: [News] Berryz Kobo Concert in Sakura-Con 2011 (April 22-24)
« Reply #129 on: April 17, 2011, 09:13:33 AM »
Coolin, see you there! if u see Crazy People with :hipheart: shirts you will know who I be. XD

nah, they stayed there on stage...what you may have seen is sneaky pix of people getting the autographs after. That's where they set up the 2nd batch of autographs, right where they Q&A'd. It would make more sense if they but prolly the room was booked. That's why I don't run anime conventions :P and I respect dat! ;)

YO WOLIFE! when u coming in, we got a baseball ticket just for your ass homeboy!

I wanna go pay my respects to Bruce and Brandon Lee again :yep:

Offline Za_Wolf

• INFP
  • Member+
« Reply #130 on: April 17, 2011, 09:34:53 AM »
I used up all my vacation days so im limited =[

Coming in thurs evening.  Leaving 6 am Sunday.

Thanks for looking out tho man, thats why i like you guys here lol  :grin:

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #131 on: April 17, 2011, 09:44:31 AM »
Oh werd, I hear ya. Make the most of the time we have together! we'll fuck it up in Vegas someday! Hangover style :pimp:

Offline SakuraTheShadow

« Reply #132 on: April 17, 2011, 08:37:44 PM »
^x2 Picking you badge on friday morning then I assume?

I just checked the 10 day weather forecast and thursday-saturday are expected to be partly cloudy and in the 50's.  :twothumbs

Yay for no rain.  :)

Offline OpsMonkey

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #133 on: April 18, 2011, 05:17:00 AM »
^x2 Picking you badge on friday morning then I assume?

I just checked the 10 day weather forecast and thursday-saturday are expected to be partly cloudy and in the 50's.  :twothumbs

Yay for no rain.  :)

I had to look that up in Celcius.   :lol: Yay for good weather.
Selective Hearing @ JPH!P Radio every Friday night/Saturday Morning starting at 00:00 MDT until 02:00 MDT.

Offline Za_Wolf

• INFP
  • Member+
« Reply #134 on: April 18, 2011, 08:32:44 AM »
Yeah, I didnt prereg so ima go at 6 am.  Fuck yeah on the good weather, vegas is getting hot and about to hit the 100s soon ouch.

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #135 on: April 18, 2011, 09:06:55 AM »
meet ya there in line then Wolfie. 50's eh? I'm a bring my shorts and sunscreen. :halo:

anybody gonna greet em at the airport? Looks like planes from Tokyo arrive at 9 am but dunno which day they'll be there.
http://hosting.portseattle.org/fids/

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #136 on: April 18, 2011, 12:15:35 PM »
So fxxx late for the message T_T

If it's not too late, Dai... >_>

"Dear BerryZ Kobo,

So much power and hope and fun and sunshine in your songs... !
You gave me a lot of wonderful memories and you're very important to me.
Please, continue to be awesome... and Happy 7th !"

(writing this in a hurry @ work before lunch... feel free to correct the typo lol)

Ah! By the way : ENJOY THE SAKURA-CON Jphip fellows !
Show the girl the love of their europeans fans !  :P

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #137 on: April 18, 2011, 12:58:48 PM »
^ I fear daigong has already finished doing the message book >o< He's got it all pro done
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Wonderboy

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ☆彡
« Reply #138 on: April 18, 2011, 01:22:06 PM »
Nevermind Shirenu, that's the story of my life... xD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #139 on: April 19, 2011, 05:10:25 AM »
^ ahh, sorry Wonderboy. I wanted to get it done ASAP so I can focus on other pimping, I left space for others to sign in person. I'll write yours in :) Shit was binded on saturday and looks fantastic! I'm a show y'all what it looks like in a bit....

UPDATE!!! First post cut and pasted http://www.hellostoreusa.com/sakura-con-2011-order-guide.html

Sunday, April 24
- 2:00-3:00 PM - Autograph Session 2 - Autographs 4B
- 3:15 PM - Prize Drawings [Signed banner (1) and Berryz hand-written messages (7)] w/ member of Berryz Kobo - HelloStoreUSA (Booth #610)

They got a shitload of goods in H!P Store style. Plus with goods with Sakura Con logo (ooh ahh)

OFFICIAL BERRYZ KOBO GOODS!

ORDER FORMS
Because we have so many products at this event, we will be using an order-form system similar to the official Hello! Project stores in Japan.

Please pick up an order form at the HelloStoreUSA booth (#610).

SAKURA-CON BERRYZ KOBO MERCHANDISE FORM:
(for information purposes only - order form, prices, items may change)
All prices include WA sales tax.
All items have limited quantities.
Items are not guaranteed to be in stock.

Qualifying purchases include raffle ticket for hand-written Berryz Kobo message cards.*
*see HelloStoreUSA booth for details

Ok which one of you designed these?

****JUST ANNOUNCED! SPECIAL T-SHIRTS AND PHOTO SETS****

Berryz Kobo management has designed a special T-shirt for the Sakura-Con event! This item has been provided to HelloStoreUSA in American sizes.

Berryz Kobo has also created special Sakura-Con versions of their new Berryz Times photo sets! Printed in Japan, these sets have the official Sakura-Con logo printed on them and feature different poses than the normal sets available at their live events or at HelloStoreUSA.com. Only 100 of each set will be available at Sakura-Con (limit 1 each per customer).

sure beats these lol: http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/7915/shirtdesigns.jpg

source 2ch lol

I'm a cop a few of those bracelets for ya shirenu, awesome stepping up with the donation!! :japan:

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Wonder Girls - So Hot