JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Last Dance Revolution

Author Topic: [TEAM B | NGT48] YUKIRIN ~ The Kashiwagi Yuki Thread  (Read 916169 times)

Offline Netemo Sametemo

Re: [TEAM B] YUKIRIN ~ The Kashiwagi Yuki Thread
« Reply #1720 on: May 25, 2013, 12:17:00 PM »
Let's Vote for Kashiwagi Yuki ! Yukirin !(period 5.21-6.7)
柏木由紀に投票しましょう!

Why Do you must to vote for Kashiwagi Yuki ?
Answer, Look at this Performance !

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1721 on: May 25, 2013, 07:09:22 PM »
Look at this Performance !

That's a timely reminder to purchase her 2nd solo live DVD! It's next on my to-buy list after splurging on Sayonara Crawl.

Tokyo International Forum Hall A looks really huge with a more polished stage compared to Nakano Sun Plaza where Yukirin held her first solo live. A third live is already confirmed and I wonder where it will be held. The venue can only get bigger :twothumbs

And I'm totally smitten by her performance for Give Me Five. Drumming is already not easy yet she was able to sing while rocking the drums. She's truly a hardworking and talented performer. I hope she keeps up with the instrument playing for her next concert. Perhaps she can pick up the guitar and learn a thing or two from Oshio Kotaro :D

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1722 on: May 26, 2013, 06:15:27 PM »
Choice screencaps from Tagarin Ep 7

Our Reaction Queen at work again! What a cute face :wub:

And... the return of Black! :shocked: That's one creepy look there.

For the rest of the screencaps, head on over to The Kashiwagi Yuki Picture Thread.

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1723 on: May 27, 2013, 04:22:22 PM »
MaYuki on SMAPxSMAP 27 May 2013

^clip

« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 04:49:14 PM by YKT »

Offline Netemo Sametemo

« Reply #1724 on: June 02, 2013, 04:30:58 PM »
Today, Radio Proglam on KAZANBAI 2nd Solo Live Version. XD

I think, This taking a picture photographer was given Pulitzer Prize ! :lol:

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1725 on: June 02, 2013, 06:29:40 PM »
Wink

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1726 on: June 03, 2013, 12:15:10 AM »
^ Wink Machine! In this gif alone, she has already winked thrice and sent me to heaven :inlove:

Credit: akb48gifs

As much as I love her previous food-themed videos, it's great to see something new. One thing that doesn't change though is the gratuitous fanservice :lol:

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #1727 on: June 03, 2013, 12:42:52 AM »
...I confess that Yukirin is rising up my rankings, ahem...

Some more from akb48gifs, Yukirin gets fierce, ouch!

edit:

From the Young Gangan shoot. Not a good idea to look at these just before heading out of the house :bleed eyes:

http://i.imgur.com/B2kDPOP.gif http://i.imgur.com/DOLbMs4.gif
Credit: akb48gifs@tumblr

The vid:

[福利哟]柏木由紀 Young Gangan 2013 No.11杂志附录—在线播放—优酷网,视频高清在线观看
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 01:42:37 AM by Jul3 »

Chihiro

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1728 on: June 03, 2013, 04:36:37 PM »

20130603 SMAP X SMAP 720p

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #1729 on: June 06, 2013, 01:16:42 AM »
I've recently found out that Yukirin performed in both the kenkyuusei shows of 2013.05.19. This is pretty special as the KKS are currently performing "Pajama Drive", i.e. Team B's 3rd stage, and first original stage, that Yukirin originally performed in.

You can download a HD version of the LOD at H!O (but it's over 10GB) or the normal LOD quality here.

seigus posted some pictures in the pic thread:

and sillythings some more in her Weekly Yukirin News Roundup for that week: http://www.kashiwagiyukirin.com/2013/05/21/718/

Nikky translated Yuki's blog post about the performance: http://imnikky.tumblr.com/post/50891006185/kashiwagi-yuki-kenkyuusei-performance
And sillythings her mobame post about it: http://www.kashiwagiyukirin.com/2013/05/21/743/

(please note she is not the first full Team member to be participating in KKS Pajama Drive shows, as Katayama Haruka (and someone else I can't quite recall) have been doing so a few times, indeed Haachan appeared in the two show Yukirin did)

Chihiro

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1730 on: June 06, 2013, 03:15:09 PM »

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1731 on: June 08, 2013, 05:57:58 PM »
Congrats on getting No.4, Yukirin!

It doesn't matter that Yukirin dropped one rank because her votes increased by 25k this year. In last year's election, her votes actually decreased a little if I remember correctly. Plus, she is not the only one whose rank went down; Mayuyu and Yuko suffered the same fate thanks to Sasshi's flying leap. Quoting myself from the 5th Senbatsu Election news thread,

After the initial shock of the Top 3 results, I'm actually quite alright with the turnout because the Top 3 are still the same as last year's if I disregard Sasshi :lol: My personal favourites (Mayuyu, Yukirin and Yuko) didn't drop in rank to me. Sasshi just went ahead and flew over everyone. So yeah, not feeling butthurt as I had expected. With the Hetare Idol taking the crown, the rollercoaster event ended on a light note and brought laughs to most of the girls.

Yukirin's results have proven that the Shukan Bunshun article did nothing to her popularity. Many predicted that her ranking would take a huge plunge thanks to that non-scandal but her true fans believe in her and now, she has firmly cemented her spot as AKB48's Top 3 (not including Sasshi). Her dedication and showmanship have pulled her through the worst of times :rock:

There can only be greater things to come from this fine young lady. Her solo career is on track with all the dramas and concerts she is involved in. A third solo live is in the works too! Keep shining that idol aura, Yukirin!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 08:28:45 AM by seigus »

Offline YKT

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • MayuyuOrg
    • MayuyuOrg
    • +YKTing
« Reply #1732 on: June 09, 2013, 05:23:37 PM »
Kashiwagi Yuki’s Election Acceptance Speech

To those who cheered me on, thank you very much! Fans always tell me that the election is a way to pay me back for always supporting them. They always say “We’re working hard together” and I always think about how I am always being supported by all of you instead.

I am a 3rd generation member, so I am a senpai and a kouhai at the same time. That being said, I don’t have the confidence to tell my kouhai to come at me, nor do I push their backs forward. I feel inept during those moments.

Like all of you have families that you treasure, AKB is my treasure. Standing on stage, going to handshake events and talking to you all, I really am blessed.

From now on I would want AKB to continue for 10, 20, 30 years and continue to be loved by everyone else.

And it might be selfish to say this but I would want everyone to tell their future children and grandchildren ‘There was an idol back then named Kashiwagi Yuki and she was really amazing’.

I know I’m 4th this year but seeing all these members move forward and seeing the staff and fans support us makes me realize how I blessed I am. I will work hard to continue to live up to your expectations. Thanks for your support once again!
Posted by seishun-ginga

http://48-family.tumblr.com/post/52547714774/kashiwagi-yukis-election-acceptance-speech

Offline RikoLiFan

• Member+
« Reply #1733 on: June 09, 2013, 08:11:27 PM »
"I would want everyone to tell their future children and grandchildren ‘There was an idol back then named Kashiwagi Yuki and she was really amazing’."

That satisfies her? Shouldn't she wanna be amazing she's beyond time?
People still talk about Freddie Mercury, Lennon, Elvis, Piaf decades after their deaths.
People of the future should be doing the same with Timeless Yukirin (also applies to other AKBians Mayu & Takamina)

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1734 on: June 15, 2013, 06:03:40 AM »
Kashiwagi Yuki: From Supergroup to Solo - Segment 1

Video interview with MTV 81 (with English subs)
http://www.mtv81.com/videos/video-interviews/yuki-kashiwagi-segment-1/

Yuki Kashiwagi is no stranger to the spotlight, being one of AKB48′s leading members.

But now she’s experiencing the limelight alone – and loving it. As a solo artist, she’s debuted at number two on the Oricon charts with “Shortcake,” just a single position off from her AKB family’s regular placings of number one.

In this part of our exclusive interview with the bona fide idol, we talk about her new career as a lone artist, and the ups and downs (literally) of going solo.

This is the first of two segments.

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1735 on: June 16, 2013, 09:33:45 AM »
This is kinda hypnotizing...

Credit: akb48gifs

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #1736 on: June 18, 2013, 11:04:36 PM »
Some interview to do the her 2nd solo live bluray release: http://www.sponichi.co.jp/entertainment/news/2013/06/18/kiji/K20130618006036090.html

Here's the pics from it...

Chihiro

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1737 on: June 21, 2013, 12:21:51 AM »
Kashiwagi Yuki: Idols and Artists: The Best of Both Worlds - Segment 2

Video interview with MTV 81 (with English subs)
http://www.mtv81.com/videos/video-interviews/yuki-kashiwagi-segment-2/

Yuki Kashiwagi of AKB48 talks to the MTV 81 team about getting the best of both worlds now that she’s gone solo – a singer-songwriter who dances as full of energy, but can still wear the same kawaii costumes as idols do.

She also shares with us her experience of Tokyo’s Electric Town and AKB48′s homebase, Akihabara, and how it’s become more and more of an international idol-fan and otaku destination.

This is the second of two segments.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 05:28:04 PM by seigus »

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1738 on: June 22, 2013, 04:23:28 AM »
^ Here are the official behind the scenes photos of the MTV 81 interview that I screencapped because the website doesn't allow saving via right-click.

MTV 81 Interview - Behind the Scenes with Kashiwagi Yuki

Yukirin-fans, AKB-fans: You don’t want to miss this rare chance to see your fave idol off the stage and behind the scenes.

Taken when we met up with the steadily rising star to talk about her solo debut, these raw pics really show off her natural beauty, in an unprocessed way most idol units wouldn’t dare of showing off.

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #1739 on: June 22, 2013, 06:04:21 AM »
Live acoustic version of Gingham Check by Yukirin on Tokyo FM Shibuya Spainzaka Studio Live on 19 June 2013

Uploaded by maddie4848 on SoundCloud:
https://soundcloud.com/maddie4848/20130619-tokyo-fm-shibuya

Once again, she truly has the voice of an angel; one so soothing that I could listen to her all day :wub:

More photos of Yukirin on the radio show over in The Kashiwagi Yuki Picture Thread.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Last Dance Revolution